IKRS~ Compilation takes/written updates* Aug 2015~August 26th 2016

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ishq ka rang safed.. My takes..   
 complete from August 10th 2015~ August 26th 2016

Happy birthday Mishal~ August 2016
 Dear friends, here is a humble attempt at a compilations of all my takes in one post. The  format traces  the story right from the pilot episode  telecast on august 10th 2015 , till date. This post will be updated as  daily episodes happen. Making this post is no way to undermine the excellent efforts of written  updaters .My takes are my personal subjective analysis of an episode. For the convenience of  new  members  joining our forum, I have posted  titled  existing  sequential  forum links from the beginning. Hope  for me too this venture does not become a laborious rather than the enjoyment that I seek and aim to  impart too. Here it would not be out of place , to add, that these takes   right from the word go, would not  be running without the tremendous support of the avid readers of this forum.  Apart from the interesting programme , my readers  remain my greatest strength. As a writer  the takes are my latest pieces of writing since  I joined IF  in 2011..The  takes are predominantly what reading. If the posts are locked,  I suspect it means reader cannot  comment.Set up Taz/simply joy.. siggy credit Nusing..
August  2015
September 2015
0ctober  2015
  November 2015
  December 2015
100.  Going by the book  3rd December
101. Half truth 4th December 108.  Sweet  lunacy  12 December 112.   Love will lead the way 17th December 117.All the tricks in the book 23rd December
January 2016
 February  2016
 March 2016
185.The whistle blower ? 10th March    
April 2016
May 2016

241.   Hocus pocus  then he is mine!   8th may
June

July
309.  18th july
310.  19th July
311.  20th July
312.  21st July
313.  22nd July

Dear readers.. some of the hyperlinks are not working..its a IF issue..it well may be that the posts have been locked..    If you are first time reader following the story of Ishq via my takes ,and  the hyperlink poses a glitch.. then may  I suggest  that you write the  title of the take in  IF search .. and click..it'll bring up the  take..  Nus. thanks for the siggies..   loved the little girl..   enjoy readers.. you are the ones who  motivated  me to finish the job I started... hammie a driffter from Laagi thujhse lagan.. on the  sets of Ishq ka rang safed...
and Iam delighted to conclude that all of the episodes are now hyperlinked..  love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Congratulations Hammie πŸ₯³

Thank you so much Ham πŸ€— will update my reply. 

Congratulations for your Index !!! πŸ₯³

I'm soo happy to see your hard work in this wonderful thread β­οΈ β­οΈβ­οΈBy God I have never come across anyone who has put in so much efforts for a show...you have written daily without fail for each and every episode, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that too your posts are filled with so much postivity, always always enjoyed reading your takes...sometimes more than watching.

This forum is blessed to have you dear. It's so damn difficult to do the take daily understood that the moment I started writing the Totd's...have learnt to be persistent from you, in a way you were my biggest strength since I learnt that from you. I already have the habit to work hard, but can be lazy at times πŸ˜† so I could take you as my inspiration.

These takes are master pieces for me...let me inform you I have started posting in your takes from Steeping Stone πŸ€£ What an apt title for me πŸ˜† I did step in this wonderful land of your takes, since then never did I imagine to continue till the very end...So proud of you too Ham, so happy to see your entire work here in one place. πŸ‘ Keep writing dear, your work is par excellence and hope you become very famous in IF as well πŸ˜ƒ

Always will admire, respect you in my life, you are indeed a wonderful person from whom I have learnt so many things. Keep smiling, always be happy...Load of hugs...Till then take care.πŸ˜† Glad I could be the first person to comment πŸ˜† Accha feeling hain, jaise VIP ke samne bahithe ho πŸ˜† Chalo take care n tata πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hami. my dear Hami. This is the best thing to happen to the IF. ASK YOUR POSTS IN A POST. Collect your own text and turn this into a serious STORY A KNOW you can do it. That would be a major undertaking. SERIES IS YOUR OBSERVATION retelling, OR THE INTERPRETATION SERIES. This is one way that is indescribable. I AM GLAD TO BE ALL IN ONE PLACE TO READ. I AM I been reading BUT NOW WE ALL AVAILABLE. I wish you luck with this and I hope you MAKE INCLUDE ALL EPISODES. PS. THIS, YOU CAN MAKE A beautiful story. thanks
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAM congo fr ths.. n all the bst to u.. may complete it n fullfill the commitmnt Mish ki Meera..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Dearest Hammie,
WOW..All takes under one thread...SUCH A WONDERFUL GIFT to all of us... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Can't wait to read these since I came in here much later.
A BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU IS ALL I CAN PERSONALLY  GIVE YOU BACK 
at this time.
Lots of Love & HUGS to you , Dear Sweet Hammie..πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
May you continue to inspire both readers & other aspiring writers thru' your writings.
Mishal certainly has to come back soon.. ...so we can once again partake in both of your 
Creative contributions.

@NUS & JOY...Hammie's helpers...you guys rock!!!!!!
HUGS to you too...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by Mishfan - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hammie hammie hammie,
This is the compilation of ur takes,
And compilation of d noises I made while calling u for so many times,
Too many memories.
Checking thread,pressing likes,learning newer words,looking at d symbolisms.
When I was finally cheking I felt so happy,here I worked for so long,used my imaginations...
Will miss those days.
The best part of ur take was ur beginning , always told how u took those things.
And loved ur bold line's boldness.
And so beautiful titles.
U r truly blessed.

Here is my favourite quote from ur takes.
"Falling in love is easy. Popular belief is that it just happens! and when it does, it miraculously scales the binds of colour, caste, creed and nationality. However to rise in love is quite something else! We leave that for lovers in history. For when it comes to reality, many a vows shake if not break. Reality is far more severe to face. Since to rise in love is underpinned by certain principles of lasting commitments ,unflinching perseverance and loads of tenacity required to turn blind eyes and deaf ear to those shortfalls that stops true love from escalating to godliness..alas.. we strive to rise in love ,but then we are mere mortals who fall short and gradually bury our love under the load of familial honour and respectability. However if love is true, Viplav and Dhani will still sustain the beatings of circumstance and put up a silent resistance, propelled by hope that can   redeem them from their personal imperfections, that loom up like a wall of separation preventing them from reaching out to each other..   "
Brilliant indeed.

U remember my palanquin poem,was wondering how d whole palanquin thing came to my mind.now when I was checking ur thread I got to know I took it from ur title.
Subconscious mind.etc etc.

Like d show ur takes also showed transformation.first papaji k pant chota tha fir lambe hota gya then firse chota. πŸ˜† .what amazed me was ur post leap takes on viplav vidha scenes.they r absolutely brilliant.we all forum members got used to d word "flower fairy".
Ur takes always taught me a beautiful thing, TO NEVER GIVE UP.
Thanks for writing every single day.
Take care.I
A truth to one ,a lie to another 24th March. This is my most favourite.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow.. I can see iridescence's like in ur post hammie..  had seen her in laagi forum.. So this is baaji part 1 for hammie bhau..πŸ˜† glad to see her in IKRS forum..πŸ˜ƒ

Hammie u r crazy.. Such is ur dedication towards mishal's show that u cant even wait for some time and take rest... I salute u.. Hats off my dearie.. 
Thanks for putting the takes together in one place.. Baad mein phirse padhna hai humko saare takes..
Include the 2016 takes too.. 
And the pic is awesome.. Who made it?? Ur baji 1?? It's beautiful...
Thank u..
Lots of love for u my dear hammieπŸ€—

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Hammie for this wonderful compilation! Will be going through all these takes again.
Hopefully will get to see Mishal in next show soon and also your takes.

Regards,
Ami
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ha ha.. It is sounding good.. Hammie is mishal ki meera..☺️
Waah nus.. Ham will love this titleπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hammie 😊
 This is GREAT! All your takes compiled in this wonderful thread is indeed a beautiful gift for us...will be reading these again for sure!
Thanks dear. Love always...