Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 7 - COMPLETED

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
The Valiant Knight

I am presenting you all Between 2 Strangers Season IItitled as 
The Valiant Knight.   The Valiant Knight has been whirling in my brain for almost 3 months now.  There was never a single day that I haven't thought about it.  Its very special and close to my heart in many ways as I truly wanna show how extreme each character will be, be it enemy, lover, sister or matter of fact a loner. 

While Between 2 Strangers pushed me to realize my passion towards writing, The Dawn of the Dawn made me better writer and I hope I improve lot more better with The Valiant Knight. 

This piece is going to be intense and emotional drama with no or less matured stuff. If you are allergic to tears, sadness, loneliness and emotional outbursts, I am sorry to advice you to not to read further. This will have more emotional battle than happy tears. YOU ARE BEING WARNED. 

Sit back and enjoy the trailer: 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcTT7DOCPWM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 35

Part 1

Love is like a war, easy to start, hard to end, impossible to forget, but breezy to forgive the heart fighting for its counterpart.

M*therf*cker, You cant die like this. Get the f*ck up..Dammitt..Wake up...Arnav slapped the dead meat of Adarsh Singh Raizada uncontrollably...

Arnie, he is dead...

No no no he cant die..He SHOULD NOT die...I cant make it too easy for him. Arnav pressed his ears to the dead man's heart hoping against the hope. He cant die like this for the pain he had given her...

Arnie...Aman stood by kneeling Arnav and pulled Arnav away gently holding him by the arm.

Arnav stepped away uttering in grit.. He fuc*ing cant die like that. In a swift motion, Arnav took a leap away from Aman and repeatedly kicked dead Adi on his manhood...

He shouldnt die like that for what he did to her...

He dont deserve the easy death for what he said about her.

You scumbag..wake up..wake up dammit...wake up please...dont give me this punishment...please dont give me this punishment...Arnav slumped on his knees and jerked the dead body rigorously.

Aman stood a step away with tears in his eyes, imagining the path of destruction his friend is laying for himself for no mistake of his...

In matter of mins, Arnav stopped his punches, kicks, and slaps coming to terms with the reality. Adi is dead and he handed the mercy serving on the golden platter and cant do anything about it.

Sir, what do we do with the other man. He attempted an escape. One of the secret professionals notified Arnav...

Get him here..Arnav bluntly said with his eyes fixed on Adi.

No may be after 10mins. Stay with him and dont enter until we ask. Aman instructed needing to speak to Arnav...

As soon as the guards left, Aman approached Arnav warily. Lets face it. He is dead. You did what you should be doing and there is no going back. How do you want to handle this? We cant be calling the offic...

Arnav abruptly cut him off, I cant surrender...I cant give her away again to this world...I cant let her live this life alone.

Aman nodded, So what are you thinking?

Bring the man in. Said Arnav gruffly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir, its not my fault. This man asked me to say what I told you that day. I know nothing, he threatened to sell my daughter. The hefty old man with oversize beer belly pleaded Arnav on his knees.

Arnav lifted his eyes and looked at the lead of the guards. The well-built locking his arms behind him, stepped forward...Sir, he is lying. As you asked we did background check. This man beat his wife to death since she gave birth to girl child. He raised the girl only to sell her. And he did when she reached her age 14, soon after she hit her puberty. She was practicing pr*stitution until few days ago where she was taken out of the area by some welfare association. We are yet to find out who took her out. Our sources in that area are not willing to reveal the information, but we will get there.

The words welfare association alarmed Arnav's shrewd brain as he questioned, What is her name?

Her name is Deena. Would you like to see her photograph?

Arnav nodded as the boss of the guards gestured someone to bring the photo.

Arnav took one look at the lady in the photograph and he instantly realized who that is. I know her. She is put up in the womens shelter called The Pride, which happens to be My wife's! Arnav informed, with a warm smile, taking pride in her wife's achievement. Deena is one of the ladies Khushi rescued on the day he went to save her from Singhal.

Handing over the photograph to the guard, Arnav enjoined the guard to untie the man's hands.

Is your gun loaded?

Yes Sir. The guard replied.

Is it licensed?

You know the answer, we like to play safe and cover our tracks. But if you need a licensed one, we can arrange for one.

Keep your gun on the table.

The guard did as he was told.

Arnav walked over to the trembling old man. This is what I want you to do. Take the gun and pull the trigger on the dead man.

Bu..But wh..Why?

Because I say so.

No no, I never murdered anyone.

Me neither. But I did it today. And I will do it again if you dont do as I say.

Sir, please Sir. Leave me alone out of it. The old man pleaded.

Sir, He is got mistress and very dear to her. The guard supplied the last bit of detail.

Get one thing straight old man, I am not letting anyone free who betrayed me that night. Unfortunately you happened to be the first one in the list. So tell me now do you want the lady of your d*ck to be safe? Arnav asked with gritted teeth.

Will you let me go if I do as you say?

You are not in my best interest to tie you up for life long. So the answer is Yes.

The old man fell into the trap of ASR and nervously took the gun and shot Adi in his chest. Arnav looked away in pensive mood thinking about one woman who held this family together. His Nani. She will be devastated. He closed his eyes as he heard the gun shot.

I am sorry Nani, but its high time I get selfish. With that he turned to the old man who stood shaking in fright.

Get his fingerprints on everything I touched here..Mainly pedestal and hammer.

In the next few mins, as per Arnav's command, the guards forced the old man sweep his hands everywhere around the house and finally blew his face with battered punches swelling his face.

As the old man was brought near Arnav again, I will be off your back very soon. Just few more mins. Tucking his hands in the trousers, Arnav spoke scowling at the old man, Aman could you call the commissioner and tell that a man in late 50s attacked my brother. And that we caught him...

Sir..Sir...No..No, You cant do this...The old man screamed as he was taken into the other room.

Aman couldnt help rewarding the tensed moment a proud smile muttering, She (Khushi) was right...a biggest game-changer-as*hole...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aman Verma is what he is today, and he will never hesitate to give the due credit to the man who moulded him into one of the finest businessmen in the world. When Aman joined the Company, he was a huge mess, a wreck is the word that fits the bill those times. He didnt had any clue what is what as he was pushed into the business by the typical insecure rich father of a spoilt brat.

Be it the way business is done, clients are handled, situations are manipulated, or even putting up the poker face when needed to lie, every single trait of practical life was exceptionally trained by Arnav to Aman in all these years.  

What could be better day than today to put all those skills to test. After Arnav is questioned by the officials, it was Aman's turn to answer the investigation. Though he was taken aside from the crime scene away from Arnav, he continued to play the story by Arnav's version as he ended, I wish I could have accompanied ASR. He tried his every way to save his brother, what a loss? Aman looked down his feet and shook his head in grief for emphasis, Officer, I have special request, anything related to investigation please make it quick and let this get over with soon. He needs to be at a better place, his family needs him. Its a great loss to the Raizadas.

Apparently, Arnav not beating around the bush gave statement that, He, Adi, and Aman planned to grab few drinks to catch up on each other's lives.  While Aman was running late, Arnav came to pick his brother when he was found being attacked. Arnav with blank face concluded that he tried to stop the man but it was too late.

Aman maintained the same story but little more dramatically. And FIR was filed and the old man was taken into custody, his pleas all reaching the deaf ears since the officials found him holding the gun when they reached the crime scene...

Breaking News:  Little over an hour ago, Adarsh Singh Raizada, the scion of the Raizada family was found dead on the livingroom floor in his Bandra mansion. While the details are kept under the wraps, the Assistant Commissioner of Mumbai confirmed that he was brutally attacked by a man in late 50s for the reasons unknown. The officials are yet to determine if this was a case of premeditated crime or a fit of rage.

The news channel on radio repeatedly played the breaking news as Nani and Anjali stepped off the car sobbing at their fate and their and hearing the news again and again. They had just returned from the hospital as the officials didnt allow them to see the dead body as it was under investigation. Nani spotting Arnav's car in the driveway hurried her steps into the Raizada Mansion, followed by Anjali who turned rage noticing the same car.

Finding Arnav in the center of the living room, Nani hurtled her weak knees and threw herself onto him, crying bitterly, while Aman reached for unwilling Anjali and pulled her into a hug.

Anjali struggled in his embrace trying to free herself shooting daggers at Arnav and Arnav knew whats coming. Was he guilty? No. But he empathized her, for bringing everyone's lives into this state.

Uncaring her silent accusations, he wrapped his arms around Nani and whispered, I am sorry I tried but I couldnt...said in total different context but he owes that much to the old woman, the woman who never found fault in anyone.

How could someone do that to him? How can they be so cruel? Nani cried against his chest and he could say nothing in return.

Cruel..the poor lady sobbed unaware how her grandson took the meaning up to several notches by bruising innocent souls.

I am sorry Nani, I couldnt keep up the promise I made to Mr. Raizada. Arnav apologized in his earnest.

Not your fault..Whoever has done will never be happy in their life..I never cursed anyone in my life but I sincerely pray that...

Please Nani..Dont...Please dont say a word. The man is being punished more than he could take...Dont curse him anymore...He mumbled resting his forehead on her shoulder.

How could you support the one who killed your brother? Nani pulled away from the embrace.

No, you mistook my words. The man who convicted is dead in his wake. There is nothing much left in him. I dont want you to curse from the mouth which always blessed. Please mere liye...

How and all a situation changes a man? This man who never once believed in these superstitions and sentiments today pleaded not to offer him anymore free curse & pain as another innocent soul is knotted with him. He cant take any more suffering that might put her in the torture...No, he dont want the blessings that are full of pain and bad future.

After Nani cried herself to sleep, Arnav tucked her to bed and walked into the living room to find Anjali weeping, resting her head on Aman's lap. As she spotted Arnav, she sprinted up towards him and dragged him to the entrance holding his collar.

This is the last chance I am giving to explain yourself and reason why you killed him.

Anjali leave him, He didnt kill him. You saw the news. Aman tried to interfere but she was unstoppable and her grip only tightened.

Answer me otherwise this door will be shut for you forever. I trusted you, trusted at least you will show him some mercy...I threw him out because he harmed you, he hurt you. He loves me more than anyone in this world and I gave him worst punishment throwing him out of my life in every way as you wished. I knew you were going to harm him but like that in such cold brutalistic manner?

Anjali LEAVE HIM...Aman yelled trying to extricate her hands...

Aman..Stay away.. Arnav said in his cold voice. Please!

Aman stepped back reluctantly not before giving a stare of disappointment.

You killed him Anjali. Not me neither was the old man but you. YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER.

Anjali at once released her hand off his collar and looked at him numb and shocked as he continued.

Think Anjali, think of the day you threw him against me, imposing your baseless insecurities on an innocent child. A brother who was so happy with my company suddenly stepped away plotting against me. WHY? Have you EVER thought of that? His voice turned menacing with every word he uttered.

Shocked at his accusations Anjali stepped back only to be followed by his powerful forward step.

"How can Dad ask us to share everything with him"? Do you remember those words..The famous words recited by you, who left no stone unturned to show me my place, the streets from where my life began. It would take you lifetime to understand how your insensitive words ruined a young boy transforming him into a vicious character. I have been very patient with your brother for last 10 years because I found fault in you for the way he is, not in him. Today was the limit. You want to know why I killed him? Arnav fiercely walked forward intimidating her as she struggled with her feeble feet.

Arnie..DONT! Aman stepped in wrapping his arm around Anjali as he knew she would be devastated as much as the victim will be.

I killed him because I came to know he used women to bring bad reputation to AR, the one thing that deeply connects me to your father. I killed him because he shoved several d*cks into many women, women like you but helpless. I killed him because he destroyed an innocent woman who had nothing to do with him, with his insecurities or with his shortcomings...That is NOT acceptable in my world and I do not hesitate to pluck such unacceptables out of my life...Make no mistake if Khushi has not been in my life now I would have chopped him into pieces. And YES Ms. Anjali Singh Raizada, I DO NOT regret that I KILLED HIM.

Arnav bored his raged eyes into the trembling Anjali as Aman held her wobbling frame. As tears flooded her eyes, she whispered as everything fell into place, He raped someone, Isnt it?

Arnav's breathing became loud and fierce hearing the word he dreaded to even think all these days. He took a step backward fisting his palms on the side.

Who is it? Anjali goaded pleadingly.

Arnav turned away squeezing his eyes in pain, his mind flashing the moments he witnessed but showed his back on that treacherous night.

Who is it Bhai? Anjali pleaded once again as she came around and stood in front of him.

And this time, he did what he is best at. Putting up blank and poker face, he uttered as confident as he could, He killed her on the same night. She doesnt exist anymore. Those words shivered Arnav as an intimidating realization blew his mind, clearly telling him what would be Khushi's state if she will ever come to know the truth.

That thought weakened him and he slipped away from there before every guard that kept him strong is pulled down to its gravity.

Aman helplessly stayed back and stared at his friend's retreating frame as Anjali collapsed into his arms sobbing her life out, hating her own self.

A pair of wrinkled eyes witnessed every single word and pain that stabbed the walls of Raizada Mansion once built with so much love and compassion.

Part 2 Coming Soon...
ToxicLove thumbnail
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 35

Part 2

While the TV was turned ON earnestly playing the bollywood numbers loudly, Khushi's eyes were fixed on the wall clock that was made from a recycled aluminium bike wheel. The modern piece gave her the illusion of floating off the wall taking her along through the memory lane, the 2 painful days she waited for Arnav 2 months ago. Strangely, from the moment she stepped into the house in the evening, an uneasiness started filling her in with the source of the worry hard to pinpoint.

She sincerely tried her best to ignore the disturbing feeling but the tension only seemed to get exaggerated even though nothing seems to provoke it. But every bit of her kept warning her that something is wrong as she didnt receive any correspondence from him who made sure to check with her every few hours in last 2 days. She pinned her gaze to the needles of the clock forcing her mind to register the time that read 10.10PM, it was about time he should have been here by now but he didnt show up like one of those 2 days. It was a bit of deja vu moment for her, the same tormented feeling that she had witnessed 2 months ago after the fateful night unknown to her.

Khushi absentmindedly walked around wondering if this is some kind of warning to prepare her that history is going to repeat. Is he again going to stay aloof from me? The question subconsciously needled her brain. She grabbed her phone to check for any messages. Disappointed at no messages from him, she clutched onto the phone as she paced across the room. She couldnt seem to shake her concerns and they slowly started turning intense feeding fright into her more than the situation warrants. She was tired but she couldnt fall asleep and suddenly she started feeling lump in her throat as if something happened to Arnav.

Khushi once again looked at her phone and contemplated to message him. The awaited mins started hurting her too much to bear like never before as if her heart is being smashed by heavy force.

Her heart's ache overpowered every resolve of her mind as Khushi found herself unlocking the phone to message him. Just about time, she received the message from the man of her thoughts.

Had dinner?

She didnt know why but the letters looked twisted to her. He always texted her in a very brief manner and sarcastically but this question looked too plain to ignore.

She replied, Yes...And as an afterthought, She couldnt help adding another question hoping she would get some clue. And You?

She paced across the living room awaiting his reply for the longest painful moment and suffered a gut feeling that he is not alright. Her fingers fumbled at the beep of the message as she pressed to open.

Sleep. I am going to be a lot late tonight.

She sighed unable to interpret anything from the message. It was like his typical message full of concern. And then followed his another text.

And NO I am not spending time with another woman.

That message riled her up, and she felt offended as that thought never crossed her mind. Assumption is the mother of all fu*ckups which I of all dont make. Either way I dont care. was Khushi's curt reply.

Yes, you do Khushi. You do care alot about me more than I do. Hit the bed, its late. was his authoritative reply.

I hate him for messing my mind. She fumed and stomped her feet to her room to call it a day, missing the whole point in the message she had been looking for all the evening.

I think you should go Aman. Anjali wiped her tears as she continued, You should go see him. He must have had a very disturbing day. Go, be with him. I am OK here. I will take care of Nani.

Aman looked at her in wonder. Bringing her palms to his lips, he kissed her tenderly as fresh batch of tears rolled down her cheeks. This is the least I could do for him to rectify my mistakes. I know he wont allow me near him but he might feel better in your company. Please go, he ne..

Shhh...Aman kneeled down before her clasping his hands with hers on her lap. Did I ever tell you what made me fall in love with you? He asked kissing her fists on her lap.

She broke into teary smile, nodding her head steadily and positively,

What is it? He reached for her cheeks and kissed away the tears...

My cynical mind. She smiled sniffling.

Leaning closer, he kissed her eyes whispering, I think I am falling more for my buddy's sister than Anjali herself.

She lowered her eyes in shame for being all wrong in her entire life. Aman forcing her chin to look at him. You did nothing wrong and Arnie knows that. He is going through lot lately. Dont take his words into heart, he would never mean what he said. Otherwise he wouldnt have let things happen the way it happened all these years. Stop beating yourself about it. You were young and acted like every other kid. I would have done exactly how you reacted all these years.

But I am responsible for what Adi turned out to be Aman, Dont you see that?

No I dont want to look at it that way. Because thats not the entire truth. Adi was not a child not to know the difference between right and wrong. Arnie knows that as well. Adi was the reason for his own destruction. It is no one else fault and certainly not yours.

She looked at him blank not quite convinced, as he continued, You should start spending more time with Arnie. Trust me you will start feeling better. You both will be at better place in life.

Anjali nodded as he kissed her forehead. Now you go.

Are you sure?

Yes Please go.

You sure? He leaned forward to her lips.

Aman, NO, please go..She tilted her head away.

Forcibly tilting her face to him, I am not wasting this moment mourning over an a*s's death..

Aman, please..fresh tears silently brimmed in her eyes...

Stop! Give me what I deserve Anjali. Enough of pushing me away for that brother of yours.

Aman pulled her into a searing kiss unrelentingly, as she shed tears against his lips, finding solace in his touch.

You sounded so much like the so-called buddy of yours. She couldnt help saying what she felt hearing Aman in such predatory tone.

Aman instantly pulled away rounding his eyes, You kidding right? Here I am sadistically pleasured that all the lines are cleared, and you just happened to shove another brother of yours between our relation. He tried to ease her with his careless jokes.

Anjali smiled leaning forward to hug him. No you just sounded very edgy today. Wondered if he taught you romance as well among many other things.

Romance from him? He needs lessons from me not the otherway sweetheart...... Listen, please dont tell me you are going to put me on strike for these things with excuse of ASR. You wont right? Not anymore right?

Anjali wrapped her arms around his neck and mumbled, Dont you think he had always been there between us to worry about him newly today.

He never was Anjali, But he will be in the future. He hugged her implying that Anjali always assumed and blamed Arnav for being between their relation in the past but in the future, Arnav will be most integral part of their relation for good reasons. With that they sealed the promise and he left to find his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi shifted in her bed restlessly fighting herself to sleep, while the past battled with her present. Unknown fear forced her to repeatedly look at the bed on the other side of the glass doors anticipating his return. The gut wrenching feeling twisted her stomach in an inexplicable sorrow with the threatening urge to check up on him wherever he is.

The nerve wracking emotions creeping up her heart pleaded her to find him and have one look at him just to assure herself that He is safe and sound. She grabbed her phone from the side table and sat up straight and did what she usually does, re-checking and re-reading his messages.

Reading the last message, Yes, you do Khushi. You do care alot about me more than I do. Hit the bed, its late, She thought aloud, Why did he say that? What was the need for him to justify, it was such as simple argument...

She threw the phone on the bed and instantly got off the sheets and walked out of the room hoping to find him in the living room. But to her dismay he was not there, and the house is empty left to herself.

She rushed to the room to find her phone as his last message and his away started unsettling her because he promised he is going to be there for her every moment. How could he not come home today? How could he not be here to see me? to touch me, to talk to me? The very basic conditions she put forth in their relation, turned out to be haunting interrogation that moment needling her, questioning her if she can firmly hold onto her resolves against her heart, against him.

She thought for a second and called Aman instead of Arnav as she knew she will get no answers if it was Arnav and will see no light in the turbulence she is going through.

Bhabhi, How ar..

Where is he Aman?

Aman had been trying to reach Arnav for last one hour. Hearing nothing from him, Aman assumed Arnav to be at home. As Aman just reached the parking of Arnav's new penthouse, realized from Khushi's question that Arnav is not here.

Quickly deducing the new information, Ahh..He is little busy with wor..

Cut the crap Aman. I need to see him right now.

Did you try his number?

Thats useless. Tell me where he is.  

I will bring him home Bhabhi.

Last chance Aman, you give me the address or I will not wait a sec to search the entire city.

Bhabhi, its not right time to speak to him, he is..

Aman, I am still patiently talking to you because Anjali believes alot in you. I admire that woman so I am assuming there must be some good in you. Like last time, I wont let you escape my questions nor will let him stay away from me for days, not this time. I NEED ADDRESS...

Aman thought for a brief second and he knew he is not going to win. On the contrary, if there is anyone who could comfort Arnav, that has to be her. And so he took the decision to oblige her. I think I know where he is. Let me take you there. Come down when ever you are ready.

Arnav sat in silence at the doorstep of the bedroom in the burnt penthouse, where he turned his back away from Khushi on the ill-fated night; the moment that showed no mercy stabbing him murderously ever since he entered the house. His feet dragged him in their own accord and he slumped down on the floor unable to take even one step ahead into the room.

Arnav Singh Raizada was never afraid of any war in his life except the war of love. His whole life was dominated by fear of failure, weakness, and dejection. While he reveled in the professional success knocking the words failure & weakness out of his elements, the fear of dejection, not belonging to anyone deeply rooted in himself so much so that he never let himself understand the meaning of love and the trust it brings between two people.Thus he successfully managed to bury that fear, that was never external not even to his shadow.

But all that soon changed when he found his belonging, the taveez, the only thing he could call it as his own from his mother. And that tied him to the only woman he loved. When he trusted his wife, he didnt love her. But when he started loving her, the trust seemed to be snatched away in the blink of an eye, blame the cruel situation, treacherous circumstance, and of course evil spirit that no longer exists in this world.

The connection, the belonging between Arnav & Khushi needed no specific words to describe and that was so intimate and personal to his heart that, when he saw her with someone else that night, he felt history being repeated, he being abandoned by the whole world once again. And so he couldnt take one step further into the room. Was there any need to confront them? And to do what? To get yourself slapped royally by the world that he had been nothing but a fool to fall in love when there was no room for it in his orphaned life...

He had no one in his life to teach him that Love between two people is like a coin which can be narrated from 2 whole different perspectives. The lack of mastery in relationships, and the immense love he developed for her in such short time made him take the wrong turn on that night; the decision he made then killing his every being mercilessly this moment as he stared at the empty room blankly.

While ignorance of not knowing the truth is a bliss in certain way, realizing that he was just less than a step away to stop a mishap from happening, killed him many deaths in his wake fearing him nothing but himself. For the very first time, Arnav was scared of himself repeatedly questioning if he will be able to survive her rejection one more time. Will he be able to come out of his own shortcomings to handle Khushi, to care for her and to love her the way she deserves to.  

He stood up, remembering her message, Assumption is the mother of all fu*ckups which I of all dont make. As he slowly dragged his feet towards the locker in the room, he questioned himself if she will ever understand that it was not an assumption he made on that night but he saw what he was shown. Will she start afresh with him dealing with the truth as brave as she dealt her life so far?

She is with you only because of the child. His cynical mind reminded him bringing a sad mocking smile on his lips. That answered all his questions.

She would leave him.

The moment she comes to know the truth, She would. There is no doubt about that, Arnav realized, she would never let him near her self-inflicting herself with pain. She would never let herself to be in his life.  He would accept any punishment, any hatred, and any distance from her but he could never see her loathing herself, living life defeated. And he knew she would do exactly just that if she ever comes to know the truth. She prides in her purity, she wouldnt be able to tolerate hearing otherwise.

With grim determination, he uttered to himself, She will not know. She SHOULD NOT know any of this.  With that he hurriedly opened the locker and took out the video footage, photographs and piled them in the center of the bedroom and lighted them burning down the evidence.

As they were burning down in ashes, Arnav stepped back to stand by the glass windows and whispered to himself, his eyes pooling moistness at rapid rate, It was me that night Khushi, I did that to you. Thats the truth and the only truth. He said to himself taking the entire blame staring at the flames with his mind thinking about her.

He lifted his eyes and looked at the place the where bed used to be.  Her bruises in the form of warm droplets rolled down painfully as he failed to say what he wanted to utter...imagining how hard  she must have fought him. He turned away leaning his forehead against the glass wall, unable to bear the pain she had gone through even just to imagine.

Do you mind calling him out , please?

Arnav's eyes shot wide opened hearing Khushi's voice at distant.

The watch on Aman's hand chimed 11.30PM as Khushi and him arrived at the burnt penthouse. Khushi held her breath as several memories flashed at once that associated with her first home with him. Nevertheless, regaining composure, she hurtled her feet to the elevator and went up the floors followed by Aman.

Aman could sense that she appeared nonchalant but extremley nervous from the way she kept playing with her fingers.

As they reached the floor, the door was slightly left opened. Khushi splayed her palm against it and pushed it to wide open, the entire house was in dark with no lights turned on, except she could see some flickering coming from the bedroom. She stood there remembering their times, his teasings, their silly arguments, the several moments they were bonded as husband and wife, their elaborate marriage, last but not the least, the night she left everything behind.  Her heart constricted with ache of what she lost and how their lives had turned, twisted, never to return to how they were before.

She squeezed her eyes forcing herself to shut off from the bitter memories. But she couldnt do it as she stood helpless. The pain was too severe that she couldnt take a step towards inside knowing that he is in there.

She took a step back away from the house, not compromising on her self-respect. Do you mind calling him out , please? Khushi requested Aman.

Bhabhi, you can come, he wo..

Khushi? She saw Arnav rushing towards her concernedly. Is everything OK? why are you here?

As he came out of the dark living room, his glassy bloodshot eyes suggested every torment he was going through. Khushi was not naive to overlook at that.

Kya Hua? She asked softly and directly looking into his eyes ignoring his question.

Those simple words wrenched his soul, breaking the dam of his heart but Arnav being Arnav looked away hiding every emotion from her. Ky..Matlab..His gaze faltered and turned away looking at Aman. Aman nodded in negative that Khushi doesnt know anything yet about Adi's death.

Why are you looking beaten up? Whats wrong. She asked him again calmly.

Aman sensing burnt smell, went inside leaving the couple to sort it out.

Arnav fisted his trembling palms that itched to pull her into a hug to comfort himself in her embrace but his one move and her one tender touch would break him down and further shuddering her. And so he did what he did next and what he knows best.

He swiftly turned to her and barked at her masking his every painful emotion, Did you forget your own conditions? No touch, no talk ones. What are you doing here? Is this the time to wander around? And how many times did I tell you not to come into this house? Dont you know how dangerous this house is for you? How many times do I have to tell you to look after yourself. Why dont you ever liste..

Khushi cut him off abruptly and asked, What are you talking about? What do you mean this house being dangerous and all? She asked suspiciously.

The video footage and her sufferings had been flashing in his mind so much that, they took over his rational thoughts at the moment. Arnav instantly squeezed his eyes shut, and mentally cursed himself slipping his tongue so uncaringly. You are never coming here again without asking my permission.

He was losing his mind. After a long worst day of his life, He didnt want to end the night fighting with her. But the damage had already happened as he heard her say nonchalantly, You are right, How could I forget that I am prohibited to this house. I apologize Mr. Raizada.

She quickly turned her feet to walk away when Aman joined the couple hearing a bit of Arnav's outburst.

Khushi...I didnt mean what I...He tried to reach her walking towards her to stand in front of her.

You never mean anything, Its just my ears always misinterpret what you say. The fault is all mine. Isnt it?

Khu.

SULK & BURN IN YOUR HELL. I DONT CAAARE! She shouted taking out all her pent up emotions as the memories of the house flashed repeatedly. To worsen it, watching him struggling with words and trying to hide his inner turmoil, Khushi had no choice but to use those words at him. She wanted to see him, she saw him. He is fit and fine except he is looking tired and exhausted. She tried to walk past him, thinking its all waste of time to even think; this man will ever change when she heard him, Let me drop you.

She looked up to check on him, as she thought she heard his voice constricted as if lump in his throat. He stood as rigid and stiffened as he could ever be.

I can manage. And if you insist, I swear I will jump off the car. Let me handle my own life. She spoke sternly scowling at him.

Bhabhi let me drop you, came Aman voice from behind.

Khushi looked at Arnav angrily when Aman persisted.

Let her go Aman. said Arnav calmly shocking both Khushi and Aman. She is right, she is capable. He took his keys out and held it out for her. Can you use my car? Or you insist of taking the cab?

Khushi looked at him perturbed and shocked. She has always known him as the man who forced her into things. She couldnt understand why he is giving freedom to go by her say.

As you wish Khushi. It will all going to be the way you want it to be. So please be my guest and take the car if you dont mind using it. But if you insist on taking the cab, just be aware that its past midnight. Personally I dont prefer you taking the cab, but if thats what you want to do, I wont stop your decision.

She stared at the drastic change in the man in front of her, who is giving her nothing to understand him or the situation. She took step forward, took the car keys and drove away home as he watched her.

As she slipped through the building gates, he asked one of the men in the security room to follow her at far distance and make sure she reached home safely.

Part 3 Coming Up...

ToxicLove thumbnail
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 35

Part 3

Arnav and Aman an hour later cleaned up the bedroom flushing the ashes into the toilet and started their drive back to Arnav's home. Neither of them spoke anything the entire drive as they had their eyes fixed onto the road.

Aman looked over his shoulder to check on Arnav who threw his head back against the rest uncaringly and tiredly. Take a week break from work. Aman suggested trying to strike conversation to ease him up a little.

That wont be necessary, came Arnav's nonchalant reply.

Aman shook his head in the complete loss of hope. When did you transfer everything to Anjali's name.

The day you took over your dad and partnered with me. Arnav replied, stretching his feet to the dashboard, closing his eyes tiredly.

Its your hardwork. Dont you think you should have something on your name?

Should I be worried? Arnav asked mockingly.

No, just saying. You have family now to take care of.

The word family reminding him of Khushi and the growing baby, Arnav once again remained in painful silence, his eyes showing absolute nothing, as blank as clean slate.

It wasnt your fault Arnie!

I ruined everything she had, everything she was...

Aman heard his friend uttering in whisper looking steadily at the narrow road in front.

It wasnt you, it never was you! Aman firmly said one more time.

It was exactly me Aman for what she is today, nothing but broken woman totally unaware of the actual reasons. I was there, I was bloody right there. I could have...His voice squeezed up deeply by the image that flashed in his mind. She needed me most then and what did I do. Walked away like coward..

No you reacted like every man does.

But she is not like every woman Aman. Thats the difference. She is Khushi, my everything. And I walked away feeding my everything to an evil. She was fighter, and I broke her down into weak.

Arnav looked at Aman and smiled mockingly, I was better on streets, at least no one would have got hurt or were unhappy because of me.

Aman stopped the car as they reached Arnav's house. You got to stop torturing yourself Arnie. I dont know if I need to suggest you to be open with her. But looking at you, I think you need to come out clean with her and have a fresh start.

What do I say to her Aman? That she was taken advantage in our own room, on our own bed and I did nothing to stop and sulked drawing disgusting conclusions. And honest in god, do you really think she will be handle it. Can any woman handle such things? She doesnt need to suffer anymore.

Opening the door, he paused for a moment and said, I should be the one suffering the consequences for the choice I made that night. Not her. Never her.

Thanks for the ride. With that Arnav walked away as Aman watched him first time with his shoulders slouched in defeat, and in loss.

The next day Khushi woke up at 7 to find Arnav sleeping on his bed on the other side of the glass wall. She re-checked the time on wall clock wondering why he didnt wake up yet, but remembering how late he had been up last night, she assumed it as fatigue and resumed her routine.

In next 2 hours, she got ready, prepared breakfast and wondered why he didnt show up at the table. She went back to check on him to find him still sleeping. She was about to open the glass door but remembering his last night statement on permission, she retreated her steps and walked away. She grabbed herself toast and left the house to work.

It was around 10am when Khushi learnt from NK that Adi was dead, in his call to pass on his condolences to ASR. Khushi was shocked to hear as Arnav didnt mention a word of it. Against her resolve, she called Arnav realizing why he was so upset since last night and she acted like an insensitive brute without trying to look through the situations.

But as unexpected, the call went into voicemail. He called Aman and was told that he didnt come to office yet. So she thought he must be home. She took permission from her work and took cab to her home. On the way she tried to reach Nani and Anjali and none answered the call which explains they must be devastated. She decided to meet them after she checks on Arnav.

Nani, aap? You should have called me. I would have come. Arnav opened the door to Nani and Anjali. Arnav's gaze shifted to the luggage placed next to Nani.

Whats wrong Nani? He looked at Nani and Anjali.

Can I come and stay with you? Please? Nani asked fighting tears.

Nani, wha..Ofcourse, what kind of question is this?

Can I stay here for good until my last breath?

Whats wrong with you? Anjali what happened to her? Arnav asked worriedly wrapping his arm around feeble frame of Nani.

She heard us last night. Anjali said with her eyes lowered.

Arnav looked at her in shock and as he was about to remove the hand from her shoulder. Nani held it firmly. They waited for the driver to keep the luggage inside. While Anjali closed the door, Arnav walked Nani to the living room.

Is Khushi around? Anjali asked cautiously before her Nani could start anything.

No she left to work.

Does she know? Nani asked.

No, and I dont want her to know that its me.

Nani nodded as Anjali sat next to Nani. Arnav looked at them questioningly, Nani you are here even after knowing that I was responsible for what happened to Adi.

My Son promised alot to you beta but he failed to strike a balance between you three. Had he prepared you all well in advance, this day would have never come. I dont know if I have to cry for his death or be happy for your deeds.

Arnav looked at her in surprise realizing that Nani is not hating him for what he did.

People like him should be punished. And I am glad it happened and more happy that my grandson did it saving another woman being victimised.

Arnav looked at Anjali and was surprised to receive a warm smile from her.

She wants to stay with you forever Bhai.

We gave nothing to you all these years that you yearned for. Can you please let me seek forgiveness on my son's behalf for not giving you the love you deserve.

Nani, what crap are you both talking? You want to stay, then stay. You dont need anyone's permission and stop talking all these rubbish. Arnav didnt like Nani feeling guilty of something she was never responsible...Arnav pulled her into an embrace.

Anjali  fought her tears and stood up to leave.

Where are you going? Arnav asked creasing his forehead in confusion.

Work..She smiled feeling a bit out of place.

Wait let me quickly show you your room, tell me freely if you dont like anything, I will have it changed.

Arnav was about to walk towards the guest bedroom when he heard her say, I am not staying here bhai.

Arnav stopped in his tracks and said, Oh Ok. His voice sounded disappointed.

No, not what you think. I am moving in with Aman. Anjali said with shy smile.

Moving in? Nani how could you allow this? Arnav suddenly putting up the protective brother hat.

That brought a huge grin on Nani's face. Does that make any difference? I am sure they must have fulfilled all the ceremonial activities of married couple by now.

Nani? Anjali chided feeling embarrassed.

Arnav broke into smile and turned around to notice the main door being unlocked from outside. And the next moment he saw Khushi walking in a bit hurriedly towards him not registering Nani and Anjali.

I just heard the news about Adi, you doing O...Khushi stopped in her tracks as she spotted Nani sitting on the couch and Anjali coming from behind the blocking pillar.

Nani? Khushi instantly rushed to the old lady and hugged her. I am sorry to hear Nani.

Arnav stood far as Nani and Anjali broke into cries while his wife comforting them for the man who led her to this situation.

Arnav left them alone stepping away from the house before Khushi could stop him.

2 weeks passed...

Like every other weekday morning, the day started with Arnav's jog, Nani and Khushi's lighthearted chat over cup of coffee. From the rim of the coffee mug, Khushi observed him removing his muddy kicks at the entrance. He neither looked at her nor paid any attention to the ladies.

Ever since Adi died, thats exactly how he behaved. Never tried to look at her, nor made an attempt to strike a conversation irrespective Nani is around or not. Nani too didnt come in between them but Khushi was sure that Nani knows about their strained relation.

The only thing he communicated with Khushi was SMS messages and that too 3 each day...

Reached Office?

Had Lunch?

Started Home?

Apart from these, he asked not a letter more or less. When she tried to comfort him for the loss of Adi, all she got was his simple nod and a retreating frame. What she initially thought as his overpowering ego slowly seemed like his conscious decision to stay aloof from her. And she assumed he is doing it for the conditions she putforth.

But the truth is Arnav couldnt look at her in the eye. He found himself guilty reflecting in her eyes. Neither could he hide it nor should he reveal it. Every min she was around, he faced the battle within himself for moving away from her that night. The only thought that kept lingering in his mind these days. And so he avoided being around her giving her as much space as she needs, not forcing her into anything she doesnt like, letting her live on her terms.

So like any other day, while he got ready after his jog, Khushi and Nani together prepared the breakfast. Mostly Nani being the one who could clank up the table with her gossips and community news, the couple ate in silence, one trying all his means to avoid to look at her while the other could do nothing but to yearn for his one loving gaze. And in no time, grabbing the last toast in his hand, he bid goodbye to the ladies in two plain words, without targeting it to specific audience.

His cold behaviour was not alarming initially, since the change was subtle and he still managed to SMS her every day with his questions. But slowly the days and the surroundings started taking different tone; mornings became more gloomy, nights became more lonely. She found herself less zestful and most of the times during her work, the panic and anxiety followed by loneliness of life without him overtook her. She underestimated it as her pregnancy hormones but she started feeling hopeless about her life, slowly drowning herself into another round of depression.

The only saving grace being Nani and her cheerful words, Khushi often found everything around her as off and wrong. She was used to the air of him forcing her but his sudden detachment taking her conditions too seriously threw her off the balance as sort of slowly poisoning her stable mind.

She put in lot of effort to get up in the morning as she slept too late each night just looking at the man working late until wee hours on the other side of the wall. Every night, She religiously waited for that one precious moment where he walks into her room silently like a shadow, kisses her forehead barely touching her, fixes her sheets and sits by the bed in silence for few mins. She didnt understand why he grew so detached from her yet showing how much he cares for her.

His silence filled her so much that she struggled to strike a normal conversation with others, often failed to catch the essence of the subject, landing herself up in utter confusion. She couldnt dare to ask him the reasons as that is what she wanted from him, forced him to oblige those conditions, So she couldnt complain but hope that one day he would understand she wishes totally opposite.

The door being closed behind him, broke Khushi's thoughts and like any other day she took deep breath at her fate and picked up the plate to put in the sink. Nani soon followed with her plate and as she was about to enter, Khushi sprinted to her bedroom clamping her palms to her mouth.

Nani knowing what it is, dropped everything in the kitchen, followed her to the room. Khushi after few mins, came out of the bathroom, looking exhausted and pale. I feel sick Nani. She muttered dabbing napkin on her mouth.

I know beta. Why dont you take time off today?

No Nani, I will be fi. And by the time she could complete, she once again rushed inside the bathroom for another round of vomit.

It was around 10PM when Arnav reached home and found Nani sitting in the living room, which is very unusual as she hits the bed by 8.

Nani, kya hua? Havent you slept?

I am fine. Sit here I need to talk to you.

Is Khushi OK? He craned his head towards her bedroom.

What do you want me to answer, that she is fine or she is just barely hanging in there.

Arnav narrowed his eyes in confusion, Kya Hua Nani? He sat as his heart started trembling in fear of any bad news.

I dont know why you are keeping her in this house if you cant take care of her or even look at her.

Arnav looked away understanding what Nani is trying to say.

I kept quiet all this while because its between you both. But a pregnant woman will not survive this silence. Dont you see how much she needs you?

I am giving her what she wanted. I honestly dont know what else to do.

Then I cant spoon feed you. I am very angry with you for the first time. From the morning, she couldnt eat anything. Even water came out of her mouth before she could even gulp it down. Do you even check on her during day?

What? I texted her. She said she had food.

Txted her? Cant you call or are you too busy minting money to check on her?  

Arnav ignored to answer her. Why didnt she eat anything. He loosened his tie as he asked and strode to kitchen to fix dinner for Khushi.

Nani followed saying, Morning Sickness. She was su..

What is that?

Boyfriend, You better get yourself updated with the pregnancy. She didnt go to office today. She stayed home, pretty much sat near the toilet vomiting all day. She tried to eat but she couldnt keep anything down.

What? Why didnt you call me? He fumed, hurriedly pouring water for her.

Why should a call make difference? No matter whether she cries or smiles, you need to be here. If you cant...Nani stopped herself saying as his jaw started to stiffen understanding what she implied. Anyway I took her to the temple a block away in the evening. She is feeling better now.

Your God is the last person who would help us.  He was about to take the food when Nani stopped him.

Just do whatever it takes for you to stay close to her. She is emotionally drained...I will send the food later...This is the last thing she needs now.

Arnav opened Khushi's bedroom door and found the room dark except the reading light by her side. Dressed in peacock blue chiffon saree, with her legs outstretched, she seemed to be too immersed in the book lying on her lap to notice her bedroom door opening.

Khushi lifted her eyes as she heard the door being locked and her breath hitched in her throat. Before Arnav could turn around from the latch, she looked down struggling to concentrate on what she is reading.

From her shaky posture, Arnav could tell she is aware of his presence, as she subtly shifted on her bed curling her toes. As Arnav splayed his hand on the bed before he sat, Khushi folded her legs with intention to stay away from him but she ended giving him more room to be closer to her.

His heart sank seeing her so fragile and weak within matter of hours. She looked no less than a withered leaf forming huge aching lump in his throat. If this is what it takes a woman to have a children, he would never want Khushi to bear a child.

Khushi had her eyes downcast as his hand slowly extended to take the book away from her lap. She didnt stop him to their surprise and found her palms laid upturned on her lap as if holding the imaginary book.

The night he burnt down all the evidence in the other penthouse, he took up every blame on him, including the admission of  child being his and only his. But he didnt know nor felt the need to express that until this moment as he further extended his hand to sweep her pallu off her belly, brushing his knuckles against her trembling skin.

His feather touch...That was all needed for her. Her eyes instantly glistened pooling the warm drops as she understood the incredible underlying message that he accepted their child whole heartedly. And the next set of his words only proved her right making her proud of her man that moment.

Are WE having a girl or a boy? His voice constricted as he splayed his entire palm on her stomach giving warmth to the baby.

The warmth of his hand that moment wiped off every pain of hers, his words lifting the tears from her face, as they splashed real hard against his hand near her tummy.

Arnav raised his eyes in shock as this is the first time he is seeing tears dropping down her cheeks evidently and that broke his heart. How much she held within herself. How much more will she hold onto herself.

With new determination, he scooted towards her, sliding his hand to cup her downcast nape, he  pulled her closer to rest her turbulent eyes against his wrenching heart.

And she did without putting up a fight, giving up all her resolves, conditions, only wanting to be held against him. She leaned forward resting her forehead against his chest, her heart slowly picking up the sobs.

They needed no words to cry over the pathetic turns their lives took. As his head rested on her shoulder, his tears wetting the bare skin, she crumpled his shirt in the front holding him closer, pulling him and not letting him go...

Sliding the other hand from her stomach to wrap it around her back, he pulled her onto his lap to hold her shivering frame as she cried a river of her lifetime. She tenaciously wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in the crook of his neck, She cried bitterly, again and again pulling him closer and closer.

If you had to end what we had, why did you show me so much happiness, so much that I am now scared of that word...She mumbled into his neck as he cradled her gently.

He had nothing to say as he hugged her closer and mumbled his cries onto her shoulder as she let herself out like now or never, and he remained silent obliging her accusations.

You were the only one I had, you were the only one I believed, You do know that right, She pulled away and asked him cupping his face.

He closed his eyes in remorse unable to meet her eyes. The painful question stabbing every bit of him.

Please look at me and tell me, You do know that right? You do know that Khushi dont exist without Arnav right?

He nodded acknowledging her.

She held his lapels and shook him, Then why did you do this? Why did you shatter my dreams? Why did you take yourself away from me? How could you do this to us?

Arnav couldnt hold himself anymore as he bawled his eyes out shocking Khushi...

I am sorry..I am sorry..I am sorry for everything I have done..for every single thing I have done...for not being with you when you needed me most. But I swear Khushi, Every smile I gave you was true as much as every pain I gave you. It was not fake, it never was...

He cried loudly and vehemently as Khushi hugged him to hold him in one piece. Nothing really registered except that it was never fake as she assumed. She had no time to counter question or ponder on his reply as first priority was to hold him as close as possible, to tell him no matter what kind of relation they share, Giving him solace is her birthright that she cant snatch away even from herself. 

She couldnt see the once ferocious man breaking down beyond control, not what she expected to see in this lifetime.

As he kept mumbling I am sorry Khushi...they both broke down in unison crying at their fate, silently expressing what they had gone through in life without each other.

VM I made from Arnav's POV: 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFsW-VV0imY[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link (Youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFsW-VV0imY

Song from Khushi's POV: 

This is the most difficult chapter to write down. So was the delay..Apologies for making you all wait. Hope you liked it..
lalarukh thumbnail
 speechless ...no words...infact no more words requires here...u have left me speechless deeps...
i always thought that arnav has to come back to khushi with a big big reason that y he left her...but that question of mine seems weightless right now...it is infact stupid question to think even...cause u have done wonders in that one moment of feather touch...words seems useless here...just that we having girl or boy...it says the all...infact this sentence took the pain and suffering away...

itna dard ...itna dookh...both bearing it...that craving and missing him from khushi's side...that destorted soul and in own guilt or blame from arnav's side...they needed just one moment to be in each other embrace...how beautiful the scene says it all...love needs no if's and buts...love needs no 
future promises...its just requires one spur of moment...in each other arms...which should be pure and eternal...bus aur kuch nahi...

loved the way u have closed all the loop holes of adi's death... 

loved the way he stopped nani from using any wrong word further abt the killer...as he wanted to live only for his khushi...

loved the way arnav make peace with anjali by showing her ...other side of story too...

loved the way aman consoles anjali...he playing real important role throughout the story

loved the way arnav did open up in car...he did share 1% of his pain with aman...u know people who died of suicide they never want to end their lives actually they wanted to end their pain...
but here arnav ...his pain is unbelievable...keeping the pain inside ..he is destroying himself than everyone around :(...nothing is as painful as being stuck to a point where u dont belong...he is torturing himself by keeping all pain inside...although its not his fault...but his guilt is killing him...UFFF

happy to see nani back in their lives...some how nani is a pleasant addition between the two...happy to see anjali and arnav in talking terms...the way he reacted on her staying with aman...awe arnav ..u r a gem yaar...

have always read that one kind word can change some one entire day...the messages between the two ...helps initially but later ...that distance between the two did the magic...

its lot easier to say that u r mad than to say u r hurt...khushi depression in the end...proves this...anger she can vent out but how much hurt she felt ...missing him and his touches...which she herself imposed between ...and then later she craving for these all...ufff hats off deeps for showing the contrasts of emotions so so beautifully ...๐Ÿ‘

finally she cried...oh yaaar ...she shed tears...finally...never knew that she such a strong person needs such hell emotinal war to break down...she finally gave up...dropped all the curtains as  tears drop down from her eyes ...as if saying to herself that "i cant take it any more" ๐Ÿ˜ญ

two strong people...living in pain ...hell under circumstances and situations...just because they both strong enough to take the pain doesnt mean they deserve to have it...but i know THIS TOO SHALL PASS...they will come out of it...arnav aur khushi ko koi alag nahi ker sakta...iss jahan mein nahi tu koi kahin aur jahan hoga...jahan yeh hamesha aur hamesha saath rahain gay...

deeps i dont know wt i have written today...i am all in head to toe in deep emtional pain...but happy to see them finally in lil peace ...in each other arms...in each other embrace...hats off girl ...loved the update to the core..honestly i have cried out loud...as usually like all habit hay to shed silent tears on the pillow ..thats the strong impact of tonight update

ps: out class out standing vm made by u...beautiful...very aptly defines arnav struggle in pain and hurt...his break down...ufff
khushi vm awesome lyrics...both vms added beauty in the entire ambiance of emtional drive today

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
unres. awesumEdited by pooja102 - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am here at last to edit my comment... 

Well one thing that we all expected.. Arnav took the blame.. and anjali knew what Adi did and was capable of

So Nani heard too.. so only thing that is hid from them was that Khushi was the woman Adi dared to touch and fact hid from Khushi was that she was forced that night

clear as water

All are in pain and tears 

While again you pull out those sinful tears out of my eyes yet again.. AGAIN... 

u do this every single time.. 

I am glad that Anjali Nani scores are settled.. I seriously dont wanna talk about Adi... 

The moment Arnav said OUR BABY.. everything inside me soured in some unknown feeling.. should i be happy that the Child will have a happy family or should i be sad that Arnav and Khushi are suffering for a crime that they never committed.. WHY WHY WHY

Khushi could cry, her tears could spill out too.. only for the man who sat in front of her... Arnav's one lovely gesture was all needed.. This shows how deprived of Love Khushi was 

And Arnav's apology made my day.. He apologized for what he did actually.. the crime he did was to leave her when she needed him the most

Assumption is the mother of all fu*ckups which I of all dont make. Either way I dont care

So true... 

this is the only reason i left discussing about ur stories๐Ÿ˜†

the Aman anjali and Nani moments were like drizzles on desert sand... 

So will wait for next update

Until then.. Its a bye from this meenakumari 
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
un res finallly!!
Lets begin from d time when I started reading d story!
Reading ur fic 'The dawn of the dawn' was a really gud experience and I loved it when u included moral in d end.
Now coming back to dis- one of my favourites currently, when I first started I thought dis myt b a usual love story where Arnav hates her first den later falls for her etc etc.,
but I should hav known by d title, coz in a way it tells everything!
D intro where he burns her dupatta and she takes his car registration number! Unfortunately she couldnt use it ;)
den d temple meet where she recognizes him and asks him for money in dat typical hyderabadi style! * I am a true hyderabadi and I know how gals can get bold in a minute over here*
when i read d kada scene I couldnt imagine dat for a few secs and den wen i understood it became one of my favourite scenes!
U dont show Arnav as a brute in fact he has dat compassion and hasnt lost faith from humanity! Dose incidents when he was angry at Khushi bt also felt sad dat he hurt her.
D coffee scene was a true IPKKND scene :)
and den d mumbai hotel I could actuallly c khushi doing dat and den Arnav acting all flirty wid her showed a lil of d future relationship. Den khushi sacrifing evrything was d way IPKKND showed her , a gal who could do anything for family!
Den I just loved all d wedding festivities! Though I dint actually c a telugu wedding but fortunately I could imagine everything.
Those brief instances of compassion and kindness made it all the more interesting.
D falling in a love was really sweet and I could understand how u wanted Arnav to love her for being d person that she is and not for her beauty as beauty is always a secondary thing.
Their bitter sweet journey was awsumm until d heart shattering incident happened and broke der hearts.
Arnav realizing his mistake showed him as a shrewd person he is and den later d revenge was jst soo well written!
I couldnt help praising u at dat point coz u already mentioned d revenge he would take if sum1 touched HIS things! Another of my favourite in d story.
And now his guilt and her pain are hurting me even more :( but as its rightly said 'Even dis will pass'.
Coming to d other characters I am in love wid Aman-Arnav bromance! One of d best things which always brings smile on my face.
Characters gradually developed in d story which made it all d more interesting.
Nani-Arnav-Aman is also really cute. :)
also d orphange part is really touching, it should b d duty of every responsible person to look after atleast on kid!
And other instances dat I really adored were
1. Taveez part and it being wid Khushi and den finally reaching Arnav again.
2. D second time Arnav's blood falls and he doesnt even tells her once ;)
3. Whenevr he saves her voicemails.
4. Aman being for Arnav instead of Anjali was one of d best desicion.
5. Arnav offering job to payal and den telling her dat he will b der for her.
6. D blanket-smile-thank you part ;)
7. Der messages.
I can just go on and on coz der r sooo many and it will be like an update.
D other best thing is Khushi's courage and die hard attitude! It really inspires me.
Also what she did for all dose women and you views on dem changed my perception completely! *thank u for dat*
now coming to dis update:
One of d most difficult chapter even to read and I can just imagine how difficult it must b for u to write dis.
D Bas***d deserved dat and yes he shouldnt have died easily.
While I am really gald dat aman is always der arnav cum wat may.
I was initailly angry at Anjali for even having hopes for her brother when she already realized d extent of his atrocities, but den I can understand sister's love so cant even blame her.Den I admire Khushi's strength coz even thogh shez hurting soo much she consoled him.
And I dont think her d name of her shelter is jst a co incidence while i am even thinking how could Khushi know french! Waiting for u to reveal dis. ;)
nani coming to be wid Arnav and den making him understand abt khushi's loneliness was really sweet. I dunno how d situations are going to better, everything luks soo damn complicated :(
sumtyms i wish Khushi shouldnt know the bt den at tyms i side Arnav and want her to know so dat she can know d reason for Arnav's hurt :(
lastly HATS OFF and BOW to u dis awsumm, fabulous and heart touching story.
Wish i could have read it frm d start. :( :(
THANX SOOO MUCH FOR DIS :)
PS- sorry for d essay kinda comment .
I sincerly apologize but couldnt resist writing dis much.
Delay due to d ongoing examz :(.

Edited by Sj236 - 9 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Di on new thread ...
Wait was worth Offcourse..
This update make cry yet i was smiling like a fool ..
I am loving this Arnav so much , he accept fault which he never Did , But I am so happy they let their Ego down and cried like babie ๐Ÿ˜ญ
finally he accept her baby as his ..
So heart touching update di ..
Simply Superb :)
Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
res 
was waiting on thread 6...