Fan Fictions

ArShi FF - The Valiant Knight - Thread 1 - COMPLETED - Page 45

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
What in d lords name is going on 😲

I mean arnav nd anjali dnt likd each other

Khushi nd arnav have a very very bad past nd also dey somewere have colided in d past .

Wich realization is yet to be done

Khushi present past are interlinked

D blame her mother gt for her birth .. D same blame she is gttng for her own child by arnav

Gosshhh..

D point is how dey fell in love dat is d exact thing i wanna know nw..

Back to update. ..

Arnav is here arrogant bt i dnt find a reason to call him jerk .. Bcz d rudeness he shows now is given to him by dis cruel world only..

Soo in dis case i m nt judging him bt wil wait for future updates

Khushi also shared a cruel past .. How could a father say soo harsh words to a child damnit

Is he insanse ..

Khushi buaji is such a nyc lady

Bt i wndr onethng is dis trip planned to make arnav khushi meet ...Is dis d point were dey will meet fight nd fall in love

Like arnav khushi dnt belive in god ..

Bt she have principles to believe...

Did nani bring arnav to raizada mansion

I really feel sad for khushi...

Shee too had faced very much in such a young age damn she doesnt shed tears ommmggg ...

Bt d job she do is really awsm .

Nd wooo hooo.. Arnav in childhood gave khushi his luck his taveez..

I loved d update dii 🤗 ❤️

Update soonish 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Barun_Gf

What in d lords name is going on 😲
LOL tera first statement padke hasi aagayi..

I mean arnav nd anjali dnt likd each other

Khushi nd arnav have a very very bad past nd also dey somewere have colided in d past .

Wich realization is yet to be done

Khushi present past are interlinked

D blame her mother gt for her birth .. D same blame she is gttng for her own child by arnav

Gosshhh..

D point is how dey fell in love dat is d exact thing i wanna know nw..

We have to wait for those moments to come baby :)

Back to update. ..

Arnav is here arrogant bt i dnt find a reason to call him jerk .. Bcz d rudeness he shows now is given to him by dis cruel world only..
U r thinking along my lines..which is good

Soo in dis case i m nt judging him bt wil wait for future updates

Khushi also shared a cruel past .. How could a father say soo harsh words to a child damnit
Cruel world dear..these days own father rapes a child...such is the world we r in now

Is he insanse ..

Khushi buaji is such a nyc lady

Bt i wndr onethng is dis trip planned to make arnav khushi meet ...Is dis d point were dey will meet fight nd fall in love

OK..U will understand in upcoming chapters..but they or their families have absolutely no connection with each other except taveez. And I am not sure if they are going to meet in trip :)

Like arnav khushi dnt belive in god ..

Bt she have principles to believe...

Did nani bring arnav to raizada mansion You have to wait to know his past

I really feel sad for khushi...

Shee too had faced very much in such a young age damn she doesnt shed tears ommmggg ...Yes she became rock in her life...The main point I want to bring out in the story is how strong they both are and how similar they both are which becomes very difficult when 2 headstrong people meet/live  together.

Bt d job she do is really awsm .

Nd wooo hooo.. Arnav in childhood gave khushi his luck his taveez..

I loved d update dii 🤗 ❤️

Update soonish 😳

mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi di
luved the updates
i m loving this story

sorry won't be able to give detailed comments till next week bcoz of exams ...

will soon unres all my posts...sorry again
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates di!!
its going really interesting..
i m a little scared of this arnav 😲
lets c wht happens next..
its really interesting to c anjili n arnav s different relation..even they hav a past
😊
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh myyy now whats gonna happen...der r many mysteries...looking 4ward d thngs 2 b unfold...
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just caught up with the first and second chapters and i must say ur arnav here is quite the ruthless guy! but im super liking the way u are portraying his character and khushi's also because its awesome to a young girl like her earning her living and not taking crap from anyone else! hats off to you

arnav's nani seems to be a very intelligent and caring old lady. n the bond she shares with her grandchildren must be special and i have feeling that the one with arnav is even more special. aman is very cute and one very good friend!

OMG did arnav really burnt her dupatta! i mean i would never have
 thought of something like this!

eagerly waiting for chapter 3:))
lalarukh thumbnail
w a i t i n g 

e a g e r l y 

f o r 

t h e

n e x t 

c h a p ...
Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalarukh

w a i t i n g 

e a g e r l y 

f o r 

t h e

n e x t 

c h a p ...

LOL kal pakka
lalarukh thumbnail

awww that will be great...looking forward...u know wt..love u dammit :)
ToxicLove thumbnail
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 3

Have you gone crazy? That was totally not necessary...Aman fumed at Arnav, looking back at the lady noting down something...Sh*t...She is noting down the car number..Looks like you will any way be in News Headlines if not tomorrow.

Arnav looked into his rear view mirror and saw the lady in orange anarkali suit capturing photo of the car license number, cellphone obstructing the view of her face and a tuft of hair breezing away from her cheeks. A small smile escaped his lips in victory screaming, No one messes with Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnie, You seriously need anger management classes.  Are you planning to don this Angry Man look all your life? What the hell is wrong with you? It was f*cking piece of cloth that slipped from her hands and you scorched it?  

Arnav cocked his left brow and gave him a deadly stare that expressed thats not the entire reason..

Fine! She shouldnt have cursed but that doesnt mean you..I cant believe you Arnie...Insane..Sheer Lunacy...Aman said fisting his palms.

And ASR had enough and nobody calls him Lunatic...OUT! Arnav said stopping the car by the road side, with his eyes focused on the road.

You must be kidding right? Aman asked looking around if he is being serious.

Arnav unlocked the doors and took few thousand rupee bills and shoved it in Aman's chest pocket...Why dont you help her collect the ashes of her dupatta and grieve along with her for the rest of the day? He said with absolute no remorse.

And that wounded Aman's ego... and he got off the car slamming the door shut...

Arnav drove few feet and stopped the car swearing the lady and he waited for Aman to walk up to the car...because he is just too egoistic to admit his mistake and he wouldnt reverse a wheel but he doesnt wanna fight his best friend for some damn girl...

Aman walked over to the car and knocked the window to open...and when Arnav did, Aman threw the money into the passenger seat and said with sly smile, You are right. I should grieve, not for the ashes of that cloth instead to your ashen face when she gives piece of her mind and I sincerely pray that she finds you soon. And with that he walked away calling for auto...

Arnav gritted his teeth swearing f*cking brainless women...He very well knew it was not Aman's fault. He is his friend and he should be supporting him and not that low class lady. He breezed away fumingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi, whats the point in noting down the car number? How will you trace him? Buaji asked giving her another dupatta from the bag.

I dont know Buaji..But I swear I will track him down and I wont rest until he pays me for the losses and not to forget he MUST apologize (you wish lady!!!) What a rogue!

Bas bas kitna gali degi..[Enough, how long will you curse him] Buaji settled as the bus started to Tirupati.

Its all because of him (God)..My dupatta would have saved if I werent here with you travelling to most pathetic location on earth..

Khushi? Buaji warned her and Khushi looked away angrily fuming at the pair of brown eyes.

A**hole..She cursed him once again but silently this time.

WeCare...Miyapur...

Bhaiyyyaaa...Kids went crazy as the familiar Metallic Silver Porsche Cayenne Turbo made entry into the premises.

Everyone except Ashu ran towards the Man dressed in Grey Striped Suit and hugged his knees fondly screaming Bhaiyya on top of their voice.

And that man is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada who enrolled Ashu 2 months ago when he visited Hyderabad.

How are you buddy? Arnav punched fists to Rahul as he picked him up while ruffling other kids hair.

Bhaiyya pehle where are our gifts? Rahul pouted.

Gifts will come only after we play cricket. Arnav said settling him on the ground. Where is Ashu?

She hurt her knee, she cant walk. And before Rahul could complete Arnav ran towards the little girl who spread her arms welcomingly.

Ashuuu...He picked her up and hugged her lovingly. Didnt I warn you to be careful when you run around? He angered as soon as his fatherly instincts kicked in. Is it hurting too bad? He gently grazed his palm over the bandage.

No Bhaiyya. I dont have any pain. Infact Di...

Mr. Raizada...Orphanage director interrupted them and extended his hand to welcome Arnav. Arnav is known for his charities in Mumbai but in Hyderabad, the of the donations for WeCare come from Arnav and so the management is always cordial and set no restrictions to Arnav on the visiting hours.

Arnav excused himself from Ashu and left with Director to have a word to enquire about their needs and Children health.

As Arnav handed over the monthly funds, Director spoke in gratitude, Many people come here to donate but only you and Khushi spend time with kids. And these innocent kids know nothing about the value of rupee but yearn to spend that one min with you and Khushi.

Arnav nodded handing over the cheque, not really interested about the lady the director mentioned. And Director mistook his blank expression to curiousness and further revealed,

Khushi teaches music and dance to kids at no fee. She comes to see them every evening. An angel in true way. Director said with glee smile.

KHUSHI!!! I am hearing this name a lot lately..Arnav thought and said, Pleasure meeting you and walked towards the kids in park as they set the wickets in position.

Ab bol, yeh kaise hua? [Now tell me, how did this happen] Arnav asked settling next to Ashu.

I fell down..She said hiccupping as tears poured down her chubby cheeks. Ashu is very emotionally attached to Arnav and looks upto him as father figure mainly because he is always keen in asking about her health, her studies, her needs and nothing beyond that, although she wished he could joke around and smile a bit.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders...I thought you are very strong girl?

I am..very strong..I eat complan..

Phir itna moti moti aasun kyun..[then why these tears?] He asked wiping her tears and she cried more remembering her wound.

Ashu, next time you fall, I want you get up and brush it off...You will meet many people who will try to fail you and you will fail and fall many times in life but you should learn to brush it off and come out strong...Hmm?

Just like Di!!

Di?

Haan Di, hamare music teacher. She is very strong like you and she tells me the same. And look here, she gave me this because I was in lot of pain. She said this will take the pain away. Ashu grinned showing taveez to Arnav.

What cock and bull stories is she teaching? Arnav was about to say but better off it. So did it take the pain away?

Oh yeah. I am not in pain at all. She grinned and then continued as his gaze focused on the wickets. Are you in pain too? The innocent voice asked him and he looked at her for the longest moment as he never heard anyone asking him in his life time...And that question meant alot to him. For once he thanked the lady owner of the taveez.

Arnav tried very hard to get the custody of Ashu but he was denied for his single status and at the same he was sure not to get married just for this reason. He didnt wanna force himself onto something he never had any inclination just to save a child. That would be miserable to both him and Ashu.

Ashu reminded him of his childhood, the pain she had gone through on that rainy night, the cane that tore her skin almost exposing her vulnerable bones, the tiny hands soaked in blood and the her beautiful pink cheeks stained in tears. Everything reminded him his days popping the same question repeatedly, why should a child be born as orphan? Why should an orphan experience everything but LOVE? LOVE, he sure know its definition as a feeling of constant affection to a person but he is oblivious of being in love, being loved and to love. Not just him, there are many like Arnav Singh Raizada who does not know what and how to be in love and one such fine lady is Khushi as well.

He pursed his lips to kiss her forehead and nodded NO.

Bhaiyya, all set..Lets play..Rahul came and was about to drag Arnav to the ground.

Ashu tu khelegi? [Ashu, do you wanna play?] Arnav asked seeing her all disheartened.

Before she could respond, he picked her up and carried her on this back making her wrap her legs around his hips.

Ready Ashu? He asked taking the bat in his hand and Ashu squealed in excitement on his back.

After scoring few runs, when he was about to play the last ball off the over, Ashu's little hands around his neck slipped due to his sweat and to save her from fall, he dropped the bat and encircled his arms backwards around her and in the process the already launched ball hit hard on his knuckles and instantly cracked open tearing the skin brutally. He yelped in pain. HE IS IN PAIN, finally evidently!!!

Ashu started crying and attendants came running with first aid box. He didnt let anyone touch him and he tended the bleeding wound himself wrapping the bandage tightly to stop the blood. Thats him, he never allows anyone to heal him.

I cant stay today for long time. But I will be back by end of the week, then I will take you all out. OK?

Ashu had her eyes lowered feeling guilty. Arnav raised his bruised hand to touch her cheeks and hissed in pain.

Bhaiyya, bahut dard ho raha haina?

Nahin tho. You stop crying. I will see you in few days. He said curtly sucking down his pain.

Bhaiyya, pick me up..Ashu commanded.

He picked her up onto his lap and she started tying something around his neck.

Yeh kya hain? [Whats this?] He asked looking down his nose.

As I told you Yeh Taveez hain.  I know you are in pain and it takes away all your pain. This is very special to my Di. Please dont lose it. Ashu said adjusting it on his neck.

Ashu, I cant take it. Yeh sab main maanta nahi hoon. [I dont believe in these things]

Bhaiyya please, please for my sake can you wear it? Ashu pouted.

No Ashu. I cant take it. I dont like any such things. Please take it off. He resisted trying to reach for the clasp.

Ashu pouted fidgeting with hem of her dress.

I would have taken if this was yours but this is your Di's. Your Di might get upset!

DI? Pfff she is very cool. You will like her. There you go match-making started from the little brains.

Are you sure and you better tell me if she scolds you for this? He let the taveez be on his neck as he didnt want to upset Ashu anymore. Somehow within matter of days she became his weakness, closer than anyone in his life.

Ashu grinned and hugged him.

OK Bye for now. I left all your gifts with your director. Eat without any fights. OK?

OKKK. Kids drawled and saw him off at the car. And there he unexpectedly expected a man sitting in the passenger seat adorning a smile on his lips admiring his friend's tender side.

Reversing the car, Arnav asked looking at Aman, So, what have you messed up? Arnav was sure Aman would never give up his pride until Arnav takes him out for drinks as an apology. The fact that Aman returned suggested he goofed up something big.

She is out of town. She hung a board on her door saying Will be back on Friday. Aman pursed his lips apologetically.

Arnav took a deep breath. Lets go for a drink. There you go he apologized, atleast Aman understood that.

But I didnt forgive you for chucking me out in the middle of the road.

FINE, lets go to the airport.

No buddy, lets go for a drink. I was just kidding. Aman tried to reason out.

I am NOT!!!.Arnav steered his vehicle towards airport.

I really wish that lady finds you soon...Aman swore under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR Ventures...Borivali Branch...Mumbai...

Baby...Look how beautiful you are...The Man in crisp white shirt spoke huskily brushing his knuckles against the Lady's arms.

Mr. Raizada...Someone might see us.

Tho..I am romancing my soon-to-be fiance.

The lady blushed dipping her head lower.

I love the way your skin turns pink when I touch you...I love the way you flick your nose when you get nervous...I love the way your cheeks turn pink when I come closer to you...And I love the way your lips make me feel wanted...The man took deep breath controlling the urge to touch the lady...I am still waiting for your answers...When are you planning to make me your fiance? He asked with his lips tickling her ears. She took step back shyly.

Tomorrow Night is going to be our first date...And I am not taking NO for an answer this time. He said firmly.

I..I..have to ask Jiji...The lady in early 20's hesitated.

Tsk...When will you learn these things are not to be discussed with family members. He snapped and when she looked at him in shock, he regrouped and said cupping her cheek, I would like these things to be private between us. Its upto you if you think otherwise.

Sorry Dont be upset. This is all new to me. I will do as you say. She placed her palm on his chest and he took it into his hands and kissed her knuckles seductively.

She blushed and was about to run from the cabin when his free hand caught her wrist and pulled her in one swift movement. She collided into his hard chest and the coffee in his hand slipped all over her Anarkali suit.

Oh I am sorry..I am so sorry babe. He tried to wipe the brown liquid off her neck, off her dress, off her bo*oms.

She jerked back with the first touch and shivered. Tha..ats OK. I wi..ll manage. She turned to leave.

Wait, clean up in my bathroom.

No I am fine, I will do it in the downstairs.

I insist..I dont like anybody eyeing you in this state. Please. He asked rather commanded sternly with a motive.

She smiled and moved towards the bathroom and the man picked up the phone.

Saturday...I am sending a girl to Hotel Taj. You better sign the contract before then!

On the way to Tirupati...

Arnie, you understand what I am trying to say, right? Aman seated opposite to Arnav in their private jet, desperately asked something that had been bothering him from last few weeks.

Arnav not paying much heed flipped through the pages of TIME magazine, resting it on his crossed legs.

Arnie, yaar, I know I dont have any proofs but I am worried about the company. Would you shut it for a sec and stop acting like none-of-my-business. Aman smarted snatching the magazine from Arnav.

Exactly!!!. Thats none of my business. As long as he doesnt poke his finger into my personal space and business, I dont care how many women and whom he will screw around. Thats his life.

Arnie but one day his wrong deeds will cost us our business and reputation in the market. Aman spoke in exasperation.

Snatching the paper back, he spoke sternly in a menacing way, He knows he wont be spared doing any such thing.

What IF? Aman challenged.

Arnav leaned against his chair thinking if Aman is insisting so much, there must be something fishy going on in Borivali Branch. Saturday, and you better start praying your stars for some proof!

And Aman sat back sighing huge relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tirupati...Tirumala..

Buaji, I cant believe you tricked me into this. I was just accompanying you to the city not to visit your swami. Please Buaji I am not interested. You go with your boss family, I will be in the room. Khushi pleaded flomping on the bed in the cottage.

Teek hai. Their darshan is at 5AM and ours is at 6AM. If you dont want to come, I will go ALONE. Buaji stressed on the last word, in her usual tricky manner to convince Khushi.

I cant believe this. Khushi smarted.

We have to be ready by 5:30AM. Buaji chuckled behind Khushi and left to meet her boss chuckling behind Khushi.

Pata hain..[I know] Khushi smarted taking out her phone to check the caller.

Why the hell didnt you come here? Your mother is torturing me...Khushi barked over the phone even before she heard the caller.

Jiji..I am sorry..I didnt get permission..I wish I was there too...Payal spoke suppressing her smile over her sister's riled up anger.

Payal Krishna, daughter of Madhumati and Late Krishna Kumar, 4 years younger to Khushi, is currently working in Mumbai in a reputed company as personal secretary. Like every individual who likes to settle in Financial Capital of India, Mumbai, to make money dreaming big, aiming high, Payal moved her base to the new city an year ago inspite of Khushi's reluctance. Being a career-driven woman by herself, she gave up and finally agreed Payal to accept the job offer but like elder sister, she made sure Payal was well settled in all ways in Mumbai.

Next time I come to Mumbai, I am going to give solid beating to your boss. What kind of man is he without giving you permission? Its been 4 months since you visited us. Khushi got all riled up, its all aftermath of meeting pair of brown eyes that she couldnt get it off her mind.

Whoa, slow down jiji. My boss is already scared of you. Payal laughed.

Good for him...Wait a min...Why is he scared? How does he know me? Khushi fired reams of questions suspiciously.

Na..hi Jiji..Aise hee..We were just talking about family. Thats how...Payal spoke in fright.

Are you going to office to work or to discuss about me and our family? Khushi smarted being over-protective of her baby sister. She knew thats how the men start conversation before taking advantage.

Ufffo Jiji..We were just out on team lunch and we were getting to know about all the colleagues. Its not what you think. Payal lied.

I hope its not what I think. Any plans to see us soon?

May be this month end Jiji.

Everything OK there?

Jiji, everything is fine and fantastic.  And I am sooo happy Jiji. Payal sounded very excited remembering her day and upcoming DATE.

Good...You should always be...Khushi could sense something is not right with the way Payal sounded. Payal is always very chirpy and bubbly but she always sounded dull and tired on weekdays after office but today she sounded extremely excited and she never tells explicitly that she is happy. She decided to find out after the tirupati trip.

Nothing is going right ever since her neck freed from taveez. She thought feeling restless and worried for unknown reason and sleep miles away.

Pre-Cap: Will she be able to recognize him? Will he fall in love with her the very first moment?

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
Previous
1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92
Next
Arshi Thumbnail

Arshi