Posted: 10 years ago
Pg 120 deep I dunno if you saw my commentπŸ˜•
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 14

Pre-Wedding Special - Part 1

Note: Folks, I will be introducing Telugu words to maintain the essence of the wedding as the story demands. I will make sure to give you translations. This is crucial to mellow down leads negative feelings for each other.

Its been almost 30 mins since Buaji and Nani locked themselves in Arnav's study to prepare for the wedding. After Arnav announced his consent for the marriage, Madhumati enquired with her family priest and requested for several auspicious time slots for the next day not particularly for highly auspicious pelli muhurtham (as they say in telugu language), which means Shaadi Ka Muhurat. When Nani enquired of multiple muhurats, Madhumati looked at the to-be-wedded couple and said sternly that there are lot of ceremonies to be followed in the telugu wedding. Since they dont have enough time, all ceremonies will be followed tomorrow and the couple must be well prepared to  have long day starting from 4am with 10am being the muhurat time of the wedding.

While Khushi had no objections, Arnav too was OK with the time as he was in the lets-get-over-with-it mood and probably didnt have clue how strenuous it is going to be the next day. Khushi was only worried about the great expenses this wedding demands. In the name of her marriage, she didnt want to wipe off all the savings of her Buaji as Payal is most important and deserving. Many times, she tried to interfere but everytime Madhumati shooed her away from the room and when she almost lost her patience, she had no choice but to lock the door to avoid Khushi's interference.

Khushi was pacing across the living room when she heard Payal speaking to someone familiar. As Khushi neared, Payal sighed that its NK which is when Khushi remembered about him. She gestured Payal to keep talking and she rushed to see Arnav who buried himself with piles of files in his bedroom. She knocked the already opened door and entered after few secs when she heard him say Come In! without lifting his eyes to see who it is.

I am inviting a friend of mine who happened to be in town for the evening. She said in a matter-of-fact tone standing few feet away with her fingers laced together at her midriff.

He paused his typing for a brief second and spoke in his mechanical voice, You can invite as many as you want, but none would make it to my door. was his brutal reply as he continued punching keys of his laptop without giving her a stare.

Do you mind sharing reasons behind such special treatment? She asked controlling her anger.

One..you are standing in my house forgetting that you have no rights to make decisions.
Two..you need to learn decorum when you request something especially for your benefit.
Three..My security is paid to entertain only my
command.
Just to name a few.
He said sardonically.

There was no measure to describe the level of ire filled her whole at the moment, she fisted her palms and turned to go when she heard him again, I may consider if you say please, Posy!

He said with smirk remembering how lovely she sounded when she said please few hours ago..Chodo Please..echoed in his ears and he is not willing to forget those words anytime soon.

She lashed her braid to her back and walked away stomping her feet.

Feral! Arnav thought smirking as he watched her retreat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi grabbed the phone and apologized NK quite a few times learning that he was asked to wait in the airport for Payal to return so that they could fly back to HYD after she is done meeting with Khushi. Khushi realized that he is not aware of any recent developments. And now that Arnav didnt agree she cant reveal her marriage nor could she invite him.

At the other end, Arnav riled up hearing her chant Sorry innumerable times to someone, when she couldnt say single time for her atrocious behavior with him in last 24 hours. Before he could walk upto her, she was called by Buaji and she had to shove the phone to Payal and run from there. Taking this opportunity, curious to know who that special friend of hers is, he strode to Payal.

Payal stood rooted in fear as she saw him walking to her.

Is she the one Khushi mentioned as her friend in town? He asked in controlled anger assuming its woman on the other end. He was damn sure that Khushi would never befriend a man, considering their pleasurable meets so far.

Payal nodded NO and mumbled HIM as any other words failed.

HIM? He cocked his eyebrows and his blood pressure increased. Sorry to a HIM! He thought angrily and he commanded, Invite him and leave his details in my room, I will inform the security.

Payal nodded once again and Arnav turned to leave but stopped in his tracks.

Is he still on the call? He asked gesturing her phone to which she nodded Yes in response.

He extended his hand to take the phone and Payal couldnt help but slip it away.

What's his name?

N..NK..She muttered in low tone.

Pura naam? [Full Name?]

NandKishore.

Arnav rounded his eyes in disbelief mutely commenting that only Posy can have friends with such names.

NK, Raizada here. He spoke authoritatively.

I am sorry, do I know you? Was NK's humble reply.

You will soon. I am marrying your fr..Me and Khushi are getting married, Why dont you come over to my place? He didnt wanna refer her as someone's friend. She is going to be his wife and better if people refer her that way. He thought.

What?

Nerve of the man..how could he act so shocked. He should be happy if he is genuine. Arnav deduced his little theory on relationships. How ironic.

You heard it man. I will ask Payal to call you in 5 mins to fill in the details. See you!

He hung up the phone while Payal looked terrified with the way he sounded. She clearly understood that he didnt like NK.

Handing over the phone, Arnav spoke in mellowed and responsible tone this time, After all this wedding drama, I need you to return to HYD along with your mother. I already informed Shiela, who is branch head in Ameerpet. Report to her from next Monday.

Arnav could tell that Payal is nervous and neither she approves this marriage. But that's not her choice or concern. Its between him and her sister and she better learn to deal her own stuff first before feeling concern for others. But the moment he fed her the details of her new job, tears sparkled in her eyes and he could understand how terrified she must be to do job again.

Seeing one black crow in an organization doesnt mean the whole flock is black. Shiela is in her 50's and extremely fine lady. You will not have any problem. And if you do, you know where to reach me. He gave her his card and waited for reasons unaware to Payal. And then came his voice sternly, If I were you I would save the number right away before losing it in this chaos. With that he walked away leaving her totally flabbergasted unaware that his soon-to-be wife heard every letter he pronounced.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raizada Mansion...

Adi, Nani called. He is getting married. Anjali announced as the brother and sister sat for lunch.

Adi stopped as he was about to bite on paratha. I thought he was already married.

I did too. But Nani was saying his in-laws want proper one this time. Anyways, who cares. Nani asked us to come but I refused. Anjali spoke uninterestedly.

Adi then understood that his so-called-smart foolish brother set this all up to save that Payal. He smirked menacingly adding, then we should go Di.

Dont force me. I dont wish to be part of his life. Anjali stood up to leave.

We dont have to Di. We just need to act to get back what is ours.

Listen Adi, you may act spineless licking his as* as long as you want and as many times as you wish. Keep me out of it. I have a name in the society and I know how to earn my bread. I dont need anything that this Raizada tag could offer when it took away the most important person in my life. Anjali's voice cracked and her eyes rimmed with tears remembering her dad. Her dad was her first love, role model and a great friend until a certain someone called Chote entered their lives 15years ago.

Di...Adi walked upto her and hugged her crying sister. I will fix everything Di. Good that he is getting married. She is his weakness and soon he will know the pain of snatching someone from their life.

Adi..What are you saying? Anjali jerked him away.

I am going to teach him a lesson Di. He escaped this time. But It wont happen again. Adi spoke in grit.

Anjali put 2 and 2 together and understood that Adi must be behind the entire Hotel Taj fiasco. You tried to set him up in Taj, didnt you?

You take care Di. I am running late. He stood up to leave steering away the topic.

Adi..Stop. Anjali took deep breath choosing her words wisely not to rile her already ired brother...Just because he did a mistake doesnt give you any right to do the same. He is not an ordinary man.

I am no less Di.

I know. I understand what you are going through and your pain is no less than mine. But that doesnt justify your acts. Please understand you are the only one I got and I dont want to lose you as well. If you poke him wrong way, he will eat you alive. We all know that. Please, let bygones be bygones. She cupped his cheek and tried to make him understand.

Really? Is it really YOU saying this? Then why didnt you move on after Dad died? Why didnt you move on when your useless so-called fiance left you? Why do you still cry at nights hoping that he will come one day and start your dream life?

Because he WILL come some day when he realize I am correct. She sobbed covering her face behind her palms.

He wont come Di. Come out of your fantasy world. That bas*ard snatched him away. Your love will not come and will never come. Adi shook her trying to put sense into her brain.

Are you guys talking about me? A voice boomed at the entrance and the sister-brother duo turned around to look at the source of the voice, Anjali's ex-fiance. What are you doing here? You said you were going to Delhi? The man questioned as he neared Adi.

Raizada Penthouse...

Khushi had to abruptly handover the phone to Payal when Buaji called to know her preference of bangle colors and flowers. Taking this opportunity, Khushi pilfered Buaji's debit cards so that she would end up using Khushi's cards. Khushi ran out of the room with the cards only to find Arnav in conversation with Payal. Expectedly, like a protective sister, she rushed to them but stopped in midway when she heard him asking Payal to shift to hyderabad and take up new position in one of the AR sister-firms. She stood too stunned seeing how easily and simply he asked her baby sister to deal with life. And more surprisingly, he asked her to contact him any time. Her feet dragged her in their volition to the kitchen and she slumped down on the floor for playing such underdog in her present life. She never felt at a position of such inferiority in long time and this man is proving and making sure just that. Her ego is hurt, Her life in mess and great confusion. She is supposed to take care of her family and this man is slowly taking over her responsibilities she took pride in. She couldnt understand a man who behaves so brutally with her is showing all responsible and caring towards her family. And that arised her next question, Why? What is the actual reason he is marrying me? And who is that bad person in his company who messed with Payal? Her mind threw realms of questions for which she had no answer but she was certain of one thing.

This event in Payal's life should not stop her from doing anything. Her sister needs to gain the confidence and come back much stronger. If Payal have to search for job again, she will never be able to pull herself up because of her dropped esteem and more than ever Khushi now needed her baby sister to be more strong to take care of herself and her Bua now that she is forced to stay with the monster. His one decision to put her baby sister in another job that too in HYD closer to her Bua wiped away all her worries about her family. By now, Khushi learnt that he is the man of word be it for better or worse, and she cant underestimate his word, her life being the great example. Again compromising helplessly and burying her ego under wraps, she decided to encourage her sister to take up the job once all this is done. She hated this decision but she cant deny the golden offer for her sister to embrace the practical life.

The debit cards in her hand fell down reminding her task at hand and she heard Buaji whining & searching about her debit cards. Khushi quickly sprang her feet and ran to his room as fast as she could.

Part 2 Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 14

Pre-Wedding Special - Part 2

Arnav was trying hard to concentrate on his files but his mind kept taking u-turn reminding him her conversation with that NK. How easily she apologized that jerk when she couldnt say it once to me? And who is this NK? What does he do? His mind started acting weird remembering the conversation with that friend of hers. He wondered why he acted so strange not wanting to refer Khushi as someone else's friend. He didnt like referring her as someone else's someone. PERIOD...A strange sense of ownership engulfed him and in its own sweet way started poking him, teasing him, which is nothing but possessiveness, a fact miles away from his mind.  

He leaned his back against the chaise and closed his eyes to calm his nerves when he heard a storm entering and whooshing around the room. The lady with her dupatta flying carelessly on her one shoulder almost revealing her intimate parts ran across the room trying to find something..correction trying to hide something. She buried something under the sheets but as her big rounded eyes fell on him, she sped towards him.

What the F..? Before he could react, the lady barely an inch away shoved her tiny hands in his chest pocket with her eyes warily looking at the door, and the tips of her braided tendrils breezily caressing his upturned face; the lady being none other than his wife urf his to-be wife Khushi.

His brows contracted in confusion as words again failed seeing her running back to the door. She peaked outside cautiously and closed the door.

Whh..what are you doing? He asked suspiciously standing on his feet as his hands tried to check what she slipped in his chest pocket.

Dont even try taking those from there. She said commandingly gesturing his pocket.

What are these? His inquistive brain couldnt rest to know details.

Thats my Bua's debit cards. I dont want my Bua to wipe off all her savings for this marriage. She said walking back to him.

I didnt know stealing is your side business? He asked dumbfounded.

She looked at him with intention to kill him for the choice of his words. How dare he call her thief. Thats called hiding. I had no choice but to hide her cards.

And you thought my pocket is a hard steel swiss bank vault to hide your plastic cards? He scowled at her trying to throw the cards away.

As a matter of fact, YES. Anything near that stoned heart will be safe & sound and I am sure no one will dare to touch it. She lashed his hands away and shoved the cards back possessively into his pocket asking, Where is my handbag?

Whaaat? He looked lost as his mind still tried to decipher her theory on his stoned heart and daring to touch it..But didnt she just touch it was his intelligent mind's next question...

My Handbag? She shouted as if she is speaking to a deaf person.

How the hell am I supposed to know? He equally raised his voice frustrated with lack of details.

Well, you were the one who abducted me, remember? She spat.

Thats when he remembered that he kept her bag in his wardrobe this morning before leaving for office. He pointed to his wardrobe and said in better tone, In there, to the right..

She strode to open it but stopped right before, Can I open it?

Unbelievable! One moment she is ruling and the other moment she is slaving...He thought. Did you seek my permission before shoving these into my pocket? He asked amusedly.

You never said that I have no rights on you unlike your house. So that totally justifies my actions. The moment those words slipped out of her mouth, she realized what she mistake she did and mentally slapped herself innumerable number of times in those milliseconds. She turned her back to his sly smirk and started digging into her handbag. She could feel the air around turning warm and tense. Before she knew it, she was held by her elbow and she was spun around to face him, pushing her back against the wardrobe.

Wha..wha..what are you doing? She stuttered as her fingers gave up dropping the bag between their feet.

With his one hand on her elbow, he leaned closer resting his free hand against the wardrobe, Its my turn to demo my rights...

She tried to push him but he didnt budge even a bit instead his smirk got wider and she couldnt help drowning herself in the inexplicable attraction. Her hands hooked towards the ground, didnt co-operate her will to push him away, as though her mind and heart are having long conversations planning her reactions leisurely. Probably her guilt is very much still alive and afresh that she couldnt counter him and fight him as strong as she always did.  As his eyes softened playfully and his lips curled teasingly, She felt she is coming down with fever as her cheeks started warming up and she looked away unable to hold his gaze and bear his tease.

Arnav observed her disordered state and reading her eyes he could tell what effect he has on her. He didnt know the word shy existed in her dictionary but he was surprised to see it creeping up on her cheeks as blush. He felt sadistically proud for making her all flustered but when she looked at him intently as if drawing his portrait with the color of her eyes, he was lost and buried in those dark innocent eyes. He never let anyone read him so close without even touching. But he wanted gift her this certain privilege to read him, understand him and as she said he wanted her to put those rights in use. His smirk got widened with that thought forgetting all anger that sprouted with NK's conversation. But the next moment she looked away disappointing him. He withdrew his hand from the wardrobe and was about to touch her chin when they heard Buaji's voice calling Khushi and knocking the door...

She tried to free herself but he held her elbow firm. Let me go. She whined looking at the door warily.

You were asking something over phone today. She noticed glint in his eyes.

Kya? She looked puzzled wandering her eyes uncomfortably.

How blood got on your face..etc..etc..His untimely question irked her even more.

Didnt you find better time to discuss this? Chodo...

Answer me! Holding her elbow he pulled her closer.

What are you doing?

Are your sure of this decision? He asked with blank expression referring to their wedding.

Did you leave me any choice?

I guess not. He said admittedly looking at the way her fingers rapidly fidgeted with her dupatta.

Are YOU sure of your decision to bear me in this relation? Her question was unexpected hoping to get hints of his reasons.

If thats what it takes for your Bua to approve your stay. And speaking of tolerating you, dont you think I am doing commendable job.

Well I can be a real handful. She tried for one last time to put sense into his brain.

Thats quite evident. He smirked superciliously implying innuendo making her question her own statement.

Innocence personified, she didnt quite get his snide remark. Waste of time discussing this. Chodooo...Someone will come. I didnt even lock the door.

His brows cocked up, smirk got wider and she realized what she implied & she couldnt help but slap her head evidently.  

Soo lock is the only problem here? He asked containing his chuckle.

Besides you. Yes! She tried. But damage is already done.

Khushiii...We are running late... came another loud howl from her Buaji...

I dont know what nonsense you are talking. Chodo..She wriggled in his grip.

Use your manners Khushi...His lips twitched holding his smile.

Chodooo... She drawled angrily literally jumping like frog on her feet trying to push him away.

Good words like Please may help the situation. He teased her and further added. And if spoken politely!!!

Chodoo please...She gave up as the knocks got louder and louder.

And he looked at her meaningfully. Her pleading and his leaving her instantly, everything happened at the same time that they couldnt understand what happened first. As their minds dug deeper, he left her even before please started on her lips. Something suddenly transpired between them that they couldnt fathom. She stood rooted even though he left her a while ago.

Taking few steps backwards, curving his lips superciliously, he turned around and walked away right at the moment the shrill voice of his Nani barged into the door breaking her trance.

Madhumati was worried not to find telugu priest in Mumbai at such short notice. When matter reached Arnav, thanks to Nani for taking the role of live gossip column, Arnav arranged for private jet to pick up Buaji's family priest from Hyderabad leaving Khushi and her family shocked. Khushi mentally noted everything he is doing and she decided to pay him once all done. She managed to convince Bua to use her debit cards and when Khushi volunteered to tag along to shop, the oldies simply refused her saying mehendi lady will be arriving after dinner and so Khushi and Payal should stay home. Aman was supposed to accompany the ladies but the man went absconded for last one hour saying urgent work and nobody knew where he went. And so Nani made it clear to Arnav to stay in the house and not to leave the ladies alone.

When Nani requested Arnav to have wedding in RM, Arnav outrightly rejected her request saying it should happen only in his house which is Raizada Penthouse.  Madhumati made list of all the things including the items needed to decorate the venue in traditional way. Ignoring Madhumati's pleas, Nani spoke to Arnav to arrange men to shop and decorate the house per Madhumati's instructions.

It was around 4PM when the helpers arrived and reported with the items for decoration, Madhumati asked Khushi to guide the helpers per Telugu wedding style. The house turned chaotic with people around and Arnav locked himself up in his room least interested. When Madhumati asked Nani of Arnav's suit size, Nani brushed it off saying not to bother asking him as she is aware of it. With that senior ladies handed over the house and responsibilities to Khushi and left to shop for bride and groom but not before inviting Nani friends who are married whose attendance is must in few ceremonies the next day.

It was around 7PM when Aman returned to the penthouse and found Khushi and Arnav struggling with something at their hands. He quietly slipped inside to grab himself water leaving the duo but kept his eyes on them wondering what exactly they are doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few mins after the old ladies left, NK showed up and was introduced to Arnav. With the way Khushi behaved around the man, he didnt find anything alarming except few times when his fingers curled into fist seeing her all smiles and giggles at her friend's crappy jokes. Oh ofcourse several times he did feel like murdering the man who would make her smile but afterall its his marriage and death must be kept far away from the celebrations. He saved another date for that. And so Arnav locked himself up in his room for couple of hours not wanting to face Khushi as something really weird is happening when she is around him. He decided to stay away for his own good and for his peace of mind until he heard a thud noise in the living room.

Khushi was at peace as she didnt see his face for many hours and she delegated work to Payal& NK and she engrossed herself at the task given brushing away all her questions that realmed in her mind. She cant wait for all this to get over to confront him. Lost in preparing the list of questions mentally, her feet slipped off the stool and she ended up kissing the ground dearly.

Cremo Delicato exclusively imported from Italy, 3/8th inch thickness with stunning black veins. And If you dont stop romancing with it, there is high chance that you will make those veins weak and the tile more likely to break. Arnav offered his hand after his long derogatory speech.

She stood up rejecting his help riling him up. Dusting off her dress angrily, she continued to work on the string of mango leaves that is supposed to be tied along the door frames. Since helpers were busy raising the altar in the huge living room, she took up the task to herself. But the stool she was using happened to be too short for her to reach the nails.

Ignoring his presence, she stepped on the stool again trying her luck one more time.

He leaned against the door with his hands folded making her more conscious of his presence. After holding her arms high for several mins, she dropped her hands down in failure and in pain.

This world is yet to invent ladder for your height. He said smugly.

Why dont you do something productive instead of your gyaan. She wanted to say but she kept quiet. She wanted to smack his witty brain but she controlled her temper not wanting to ruin anything happening. There is no turning back and she will show him what torture means once her bua leaves. This is getting out of hand and he better be shown his place. With that she tried to step away with new problem at hand which is the entangled string that ended up as result of many miniscule knots.

Seeing her struggle with the knots, he walked upto her sighing and tried to take the string into his hands but she resisted.  Holding her hand firmly, he removed her fingers off the string and he worked his fingers instead. If anyone saw Arnav Singh Raizada doing household work and that too with utmost patience, the person is sure to think he is daydreaming. The way he removed each knot patiently and meticulously impressed her and surprised her, which is when Aman walked inside without bothering the couple. To say the least Arnav was equally surprised to find so much patience buried in himself.

Aman stood in the kitchen admiring the couple. He was surprised to see Arnav so involved at such homely tasks and was even more surprised to see him stepping on the stool to tie the mango leaves while his bhabhi held the other end for his buddy.

Arnav stepped on the stool asking Khushi to hold one end and suddenly both grew silent and they could feel how domestic it all looked and felt. It was intimate in its own sweet way screaming that it is indeed their family, their life, their house and their unbreakable bond yet to venture...A deeper understanding brewed up laying foundation for great team, team to lead their entangled life together. As he was tying the leaves he noticed his fingers stained in yellow that must have picked up from the string and he couldnt help ask her stopping the work, What is this?

Oh its just turmeric smeared on the thread.

He continued securing the knot around the nail and asked further What is the purpose this?

We call it as THORANAM, we tie these leaves to the threads smeared in turmeric for every celebration to ward off evil spirits. She said holding the other end of the string securely.

Do you believe in all these?

Bua believes. She said uninterestedly and further added, And I do now. She said in a matter of fact tone looking at him, referring to him which he clearly understood.

Right, how could I forget that I am the evil spirit now. He fumed. Thats what he wanted to portray and that how he always portrayed to outsiders, an evil ruthless man. It shouldnt make any difference but it did. Her every word started affecting him.

Once he tied one end, he took the other end from her hands while she had eyes everywhere else but him. Evil thats what she always thought of him but when he said it aloud, it didnt sound right and it didnt quite fit the puzzle Arnav Singh Raizada. Something started bothering her. She is supposed to hate him but every passing second proving otherwise.

Yeh theek hain? His hoarse voice jerked her and she looked at him confusedly. Is this alright? He asked again irritatedly.

Yeah that looks good. was her quiet reply.

He tied the string securely and walked away without turning back without acknowledging her thanks.

Aman who witnessed everything from kitchen shook his head and burst out in chuckles..And they are getting married...he said sarcastically...

It was around 10PM when the Nani car stopped in the lobby of Arnav's residence.

Devyaniji, thank you so much for agreeing to wedding in andhra style. Madhumati said stepping out of the car.

Oh aisa mat kahiye. I am sure you have your reasons.

Woh actually, Krishna always wanted to get his daughters married in telugu style.

Nani looked confused who Krishna is and soon her question answered.

Oh sorry, Krishna, my husband died 6 years ago. We met in college and married against parents will and so we never had the luxury of relatives, which is why I want to support my daughter's choice. I hope she made right choice. It was more of question than a statement. It was her worry for her daughter that she couldnt contain it anymore and helplessly asked Nani.

Nani, made her sit in the lobby as it will be impossible to speak in her son's penthouse upstairs. I am not someone who sugarcoats things Madhumatiji. My son is not perfect but no one can beat him when it comes to terms like morals, responsibility and care. There is something I have to tell you. He is not biologically related to us. He was...lets just say orphan..Nani hesitated to say the real him. My son brought him home from the streets when he was 13 years and ever since that day he became my favorite grandson and my boyfriend. Nani chuckled wiping her tears. There is so much he faced in his life, everyone filled his life with nothing but bitterness. He was not accepted by anyone until he built this shielded mask around him. His life is practical, mechanical and I want him to lead his life more flexible which is why I chose Khushi who will not nod her head for his every say. Most importantly, he never allowed anyone to get near him. If there is anyone that could reach him it has to be someone like Khushi and I am sure there is noone else like Khushi except Khushi who could handle my son. My son is not best but he will get better in your daughter's presence.

Madhumati took deep breath trying to understand what Nani said. I am sorry for saying this Devyaniji. If it wasnt my daughter's choice, I wouldnt have chosen your son. I am sorry, I am being very protective of my daughter here, I know. What do I do? She faced so much in her life, I want someone who would listen to her, understand her, and who can change the bitterness in her.

Dont you think all these are happening already? A man who never believed in relation declared her as his wife, A man who never believed in the institution of marriage agreed to tie knot, and if you think coolly you will understand he did because your daughter asked him to. He is not capable of taking that decision by himself.

I am not sure what is right and what is wrong. I just hope she is not forced into this. Khushi life had always been very rough since childhood. Khushi took all the responsibility after my husband. She struggled to make our living better, to free me off my duties. Having said that, I dont think your son's life was anyway different from Khushi's, which is only ray of hope that would bind them together.  I dont know what your opinion is going to be hearing this but I expect you to be honest about everything. Khushi is not my biological daughter, She is...

One min Madhumatiji..I dont need to know, nor my son does. All we know is Khushi is your daughter and no past of hers will influence our decision. I can bet on my life and say that would be the same response from my son as well. He is not someone who would give importance to these stuff. There is absolutely no need to put yourself in awkward situation explaining past. Nani assured holding Madhumati hands.

Thank You. Madhumati said wiping her tears. She is content and happy mother at the end of the day.

There is huge commotion in the house few mins after the old ladies entered. Talk of the house is that Nani disclosed the news that Arnav should be wearing dhoti for the wedding ceremony and learning just that, he set the house on fire with his anger. He literally shoved the clothes in Nani's hands and chucked them out of his room. Khushi who sat in the guest bedroom drying her mehendi riled up hearing that. When she said she will speak to Arnav, Madhumati stopped her from doing any such thing but her blood boiled at his audacity to reject something her Bua bought. Her strong supporter, and her new friend Nani encouraged her as she didnt want Madhumati to be upset over this. She saw how Madhumati was excited when buying their clothes and she doesnt want Arnav to ruin the most happiest day of a mother. So she used her ultimate weapon, Khushi. Involving Madhumati in serious discussion, she let Khushi slip out of the room.

Using her butt to push his door, Khushi barged into his room angrily and found it dark. He stepped out his bathroom when she fumbled for light switch. The bathroom light was enough to spot her presence and before he could say a word, she sprang her feet angrily and bawled at him, What the hell is your problem?

He walked closer making her stumble on her feet, My problem is you are wearing my shorts and tee.

Wha..t? Hn tho..Dammit she forgot about it. It was his friend's greatest stupid idea for mehendi as her Bua didnt return by that time and she had no other clothes that would let her feet and hands free of any obstructions. Ignoring her pleas, Payal took help of Aman and So Mr. Aman sneaked into Arnav's room and convinced her to wear what he got and asked her to take care not to show herself to Arnav. Secret mission ruined and she forgot what she came for as he looked at her with his x-ray eyes.

Who gave you permission to wear my clothes? He asked checking her out top to bottom. She stood nervous in his round neck black tee that almost came upto her thighs, khaki shorts that threatened to pool at the floor any moment, with her hair tied up securely, and her feet together promising to collapse & her arms spread apart like ceiling fan clad in dark mehendi. All his anger whooshed away the moment his eyes laid on her charming ensemble and he stood with his hands folded suppressing his smile.

She looked flustered and didnt know what to say. There is no escape from the most awkward and pathetic situation of her life. She came here to give him piece of her mind and she ended up feeding herself to lion. Great luck Khushi! She thought and in next second her eyes widened in shock as the shorts started giving up. With the force her butt kicked the door and with the speed her feet stomped their way to him loosened the drawstrings of the shorts putting her in miserable state. She cursed Aman with the entire dictionary of cuss words and in reflex she bent forward to grab her pants.

But he was much quicker than her as he had been noticing that its going to give up any moment.

Wait! He screamed and gathered her shorts at her midriff before she could smear mehendi all over.

She stumbled on her feet screaming Dont touch me...wriggling her frame helplessly.

Are you sure?

Yes..Hell with this mehendi...She tried to take the drawstrings in her hand...

Think twice, they might do the paint job (mehendi) all night again.

Yeah thats going to be hell torture but thats better than his touch. No Way...She thought and yelled Call my sister.

Dont you trust me? was his innocent question. She was taken back and was least expecting this question definitely under such critical moment.

Does she trust him? NO...YES was her mind's confused reply. Well, He is most unpredictable with his actions and words but can be trusted when it comes to certain things. Her eyes automatically shifted to bed behind him imagining those certain things. Her answer would change lot of equations between them which she is not ready to settle yet until he comes clean and so she chose obvious answer.

NO.

Good for you. He spat rudely, hurt evident in his voice and without giving her any notice, holding the drawstrings of his shorts, he pulled her roughly onto him making her flush press against his. She closed her eyes in shock and before she knew the strings are secured deathly and as tight as he could conveying his anger, pain, and his every hurt. It was more of a challenge to him to prove his point when she is at such dangerous distance. And he did successfully as he whispered before parting away from her, I dont like anyone to touch what belongs to mine.

He left her and walked away and she wasnt sure if he meant she wearing his shorts or Payal helping her. If its shorts, she is going to buy him new pair and if he meant her...well he can never have her.

Keeping the baseless thoughts away, she approached him frustrated with all the happenings against her will, One you wont let me free nor you let this pass peacefully. Why the hell did you agree to the stupid marriage which is nothing but such a waste of money. What do you wanna prove? that people will be scared of your highness and will not question anything. Sometimes you got to learn to be compassionate and understand what others want. Why do you have to do all this drama when you vowed not to follow anyone's say here. Do you have any idea how many are working outside to make this work, to make us work?

Of all the people YOU should be last person asking me that question. Get out before I do something you dont wish I do. He charged on her but she stood rooted.

What kind of being are you? Those 2 women at this old age roamed all the streets to get something for us to make it as grand as they could in little time they have and you are acting nothing but selfish snob throwing fit of ridiculous sulks.

Haaan I am selfish snob who doesnt understand what people go through. I dont empathize anyone nor entertain mind irritating lectures like you are giving me now. And I am doing all this for my benefit to drag you to my bed because I HATE YOU AND I CANT WAIT TO BREAK YOU DOWN...Khush, this is what you wanted to hear, right? He barked at her.

Her breathing got raged and her eyes glinted with hurt evidently in the puddle light by her feet and she couldnt stop herself from saying, I HATE YOU MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, I HATE YOU LIKE I NEVER HATED ANYONE ON THIS EARTH.

Arnav Singh Raizada was damned that moment feeling the needles in his chest. I SAID GET OUT! He roared with his eyes pooled with hurt and he couldnt help taking his hand to his heart involuntarily unknowingly.

She turned her feet to exit and heard something shattered into pieces behind her back but she left without turning back.

The distance between them grew miles with each step away and both for unknown reasons hated the word HATE for the very first time and craved for each other's attention like never before.

Please read below lines that my lovely best friend Lala wrote which explains their present turmoil soo well. The english translation is provided at the end...

Tanhayi ka yeh safar jo chuna hai tumne maine

thaaka raha hai humein kahin na kahin jaane anjane

lagte hain duniya ko bahut mazboot hogaye hain hum

kash koi jan sakay k jab raat utarti hain udas dil ki zameen per

woh lamhay kya dard deyte hain yeh mein jano ya sirf tum

woh lamhay kaysay kamzoor ker deytay hain humein

yeh mein jano ya sirf tum...

English Translation: it means ...the path of loneliness which u and me have chosen...it is making us tired knowingly or unknowingly some how ...world feels that we r getting strong by passing time...but i wish some one can see that how it feels when  darkness ,night spread on a sadden heart ...that moments gives immense pain...that only u knows and only me...that moments makes us weak ...that only u knows and only me

Next Update MahaaUpdate - Khushi Weds Arnav

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res

Aftr dis much of spamming i gt d update 😎

Khushi in Arnav pants ☺️ . ..

Ufff Dat was too much to handle nw ☺️ ☺️..

Nani nd Buaji wil make d marriage happen in fully traditional style 😳...

Much to Arnav nature πŸ˜†

I loved d way he handled payal...❀️ Like a elder brother ... Not like a boss πŸ˜› Bt he didnt show dis in his talk he made it like a boss only.. Who cared for his staff 😊

Also khushi tnsn loll. Buaji spending all money on her marriage wat wil happen of payal 🀣 y to worry wen arnav wil be dere for dem ..

He is jealous of NK 🀣 Awww he dnt knw yet dat NK once proposed khushi πŸ˜†

Wat will happen den lolll..

He is angry wid khushi too

I wanna see how he shows his anger to NK nw

He is effected wid his please nt bad 😳 Raizada πŸ˜†

f**k He is also jealous wid reffering Khushi as NK frnd also nw 🀣

Aman is d one who left Anjali for Arnav ryt πŸ˜• .. Nd for dis both siblings hate Arnav πŸ˜”

Bt i m glad anjali dont want her brother to harm arnav

I loved d style khushi barged in his room all sanka devi style 🀣 Nd den thrusted d Cards in his pocket Ufff dis girl

He was jealous angry sad bcz she never said him sorry for her evrrytym mistake bt to NK she said easily πŸ˜†

Sncdly d way again she entered his room in his dress arousing him loll

He love teasing her nw dnt he 😳 πŸ˜›

Specially how he demanded to say please nd den said abt d blood ☺️

Is Aman also playing here wid Arnav ..

Bcz smthng is fishy loll

Y do i think so.. If aman is d GF of Anjali ..Den definately smthng is kept hidden

I m waiting for u too unfold it

Loved it dii 😳 πŸ€— ❀️

Cntinuee soonish πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
today i m here again...😊

Wow...pre wedding preparation...special update...this is really very special...

when nani nd buajii talking about arnav nd khushi past...i was thinking somewhere they r connected i know it is already confirm from ur previous updates but when nanii talk about arnav past buaji stop her...what waa that i really wants to know ...

arnav nd khushi...both are confused...khushi is staying here because of documents nd arnav ...i don't know what he thinks about her...he feels possessiveness towards here..like he was falling in love very fast ...he likes her alot...he don't like poor khushi ...he likes aggressive khushi...i too like that khushi who always stand for our family...she is very intelligent and strait forward...

Both anjali nd Adi don't like arnav...but both r different ...adi wants to take revenge in different method nd anjali just hate him...

i m loving aman character in this story...he is playing a role as bother friend nd well wisher for arnav in true sense... he is really cute...

marriage is coming in next maha update...everyone i mean payal aman nd arnav know the whole truth about Adi matter but khushi unaware of it... lets see what going to happen in next update...

I m missing dawn...but i loved this story too...arnav nd khushi both character is very strong ...they r too people but they are same that they are orphanage...

i loving this story very much...deeps dii this is your another story that i m stack again...i want to read more and more...

Waiting for Monday hope we will get mahaupdate on Monday...nd loved this update...

Awesome chapter dii...loved it...waiting eagerly...

missed u alot...tc

Edited by chetna19 - 10 years ago