Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 31

Arnav, after making sure Khushi was asleep, arrived at his office to find all the staff including event manager that helped on the party night, assembled in his office at sharp 4am.

Arnav screened every individual and mentally noted 3 of them who looked like the guy he handed the juice. But Arnav remained quiet to see if the person will identify himself which will help Arnav decide the waiter's involvement in this whole thing.

Pacing across the length of the line the staff were assembled, Arnav in his authoritative tone asked the staff to recollect and identify themself if they were the one who took the drink from him and served it to Khushi.

Everyone looked at each other and remained perplexed in thoughts the next few moments.

Anyone? Arnav goaded keenly observing the men he mentally shortlisted. All three of them looked genuine and didnt appear nervous from their stance.

Sir, you must be looking for me. A young man from the list of three stepped forward with glee.

Arnav observed the man for a brief moment and nodded, Everyone may leave except you and the bartender. You both follow me to my cabin.

After hounding the two men for several mins, Arnav once again hit the dead end as nothing new or vital information revealed. The men didnt seem like involved in any sort of hoax, Arnav could tell with the way they detailed out their duties on that night, an aptitude he mastered over the years of dealing with tacky rogues.

Lack of sleep caught up with Arnav as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration thinking if Khushi was made to drink something else after he left. There is possibility that she might have taken more than one drink. Just as he concluded, the waiter came back hurriedly.

Sir, I remember something unusual.

Arnav impatiently strode to the man encouraging him to speak, After I gave the drink, I stood by your wife since the other ladies from her group were grabbing glasses from my tray. Before I could serve and turn my feet, Ma'm gulped all her drink and returned the glass. When I was about to leave, she asked me if I have seen you anywhere. As I couldnt find you where you were standing before, hearing my response No, she took off from there into the crowd, I guess she was looking for you. I was about to turn towards the bar when I saw her colliding with the photographer. Pardon me for saying this, she was quite tipsy within mins she drank the liquid.

Within Mins? Thats unusual with just one drink, if it was marred with alcohol...Arnav looked up at the lean man and questioned, Anything else, you could think of?

No Sir, I didnt see her after that. Arnav jerked his head asking the waiter to leave. After what he heard from the waiter, Arnav came to conclusion that Khushi's woozy state must not have been the result of alcohol. A much stronger substance, could it be drugs? He mentally processed the information and an interesting fact struck his sharp mind from what he heard from the waiter. He picked up the phone to call someone but noting the time as 5:30, he texted walking out of his office,

I need raw copies of every single photograph taken at the Penthouse party night with time stamp and date by the end of the day.

- ASR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 6:10 by the time Arnav entered his locality, waiting for the last traffic light to clear his way to meet his wife. As he tapped his fingers impatiently on the steering, he turned in the direction of sun rays that brought immense peace to his stressed out mind.

He rolled his head back against the leather rest and sighed content remembering the 3 most heavenly mornings he woke up with Khushi in his arms, the excessive warmth she offered him passionately every single night without fail 2 months ago. Musing on the flying dust deepening the color of the golden rays on the other end of the road, his gaze fell on the familiar face that emerged from the sun rays. He squinted his eyes questioningly while his lips framed the words for his confusion, What the F!

Uncaringly, he jumped the traffic light earning quite a few infuriating honks, and took a breakneck U-turn, bringing the car to a screeching halt within microseconds.

Khushi who was walking towards the Metro, literally jumped in terror as the wheels stopped few inches away from her toes. She clutched her chest in shock not realizing a pair of feet reached her in a couple of powerful strides.

What are you doing here? Anger personified Mr. Raizada whooshed away all the calmness he felt few moments ago.

She scrunched her face unhappy at the tone he used, I guess I am going to Metro as this road leads only there... She swayed her eyes pointing to the tarred road and the Metro station...

Not funny! Where are you going so early?

Office!

Office? Which idiot opens office at 6am...

Someone whose name is no where close to Spooky Raizada, who follows pathetic office times like 3AM.

Excuse Me? Did you just...He realized she must have seen him heading out early in the morning dressed in business formals and it was no brainer for her to deduce where he was going...Get in I will drop you...

Dont you have better things to do?

No, I dont. I took early retirement. Ab chale yaa aur kuch poochna hain?

Not necessary. I am used to this.

Khushi, do you really want to do this NOW? ON THE ROAD?

Exactly my point. I once paid the price of becoming too dependant and it took hell lot of my efforts to pull my socks up. Bottom line, I can manage quite well with my 2 feet. She snapped.

He stared at her in angry silence and in the next moment retreated to his car as she continued to walk away.

The next few steps she took were very painful as she dreaded to look back at him, the distance only seemed to grow to her dislike. Unable to contain the urge, she turned around and was astounded to see him walking towards her after what it seemed like he moved the car to the safe spot. With his one hand tucked in the navy blue slacks, he closed the distance dressed in pristine white shirt after ditching the navy blue cut & dried suit jacket, vest, and self-striped silver tie in which he was seen few moments ago.

Chaley?

His nonchalant manner infuriated her. What EXACTLY are you doing?

Well, I guess I am going to take Metro with you as this road leads only there. He repeated her own dialogue irking her further.

Look, I dont know why you..

Why dont we table this discussion for now and enjoy the train ride. I am really excited. He walked few feet and gestured her to walk along.

Her button nose instantly reddened putting every bit of her anger in display, thoroughly entertaining him. She stomped her feet and continued walking without paying heed to his presence by her side.

On a lonesome day, Arnav Singh Raizada would have burnt the entire road for considering this mode of transportation he had not experienced in recent years. But today, it was special and blissful walking beside her, watching her shining sunlit face every few mins. He never believed in engaging himself in sadism but this moment seemed to be proving what a sadistic individual he is getting the pleasure from the pain of maintaining few feet distance from her and from the misery of not holding her hand, a consensual habit they developed in the matter of few days 2 months ago. It was intimate in its own sense, that built up the craving in his heart with each matching step he took by her side. Thats right, from time to time, like a toddler who watches his own feet skipping, Arnav Singh Raizada admired both pairs of feet as he tried to match his with hers. Left to Left, and Right to Right, signifying his mind that it is exactly how their life is going to be...every breath in unison from now on...

If Khushi thought she knew her husband, she realized she had been utterly wrong. Wondering if he had knocked himself out against the bathroom faucet in these 2 months, for behaving weird, obliging to her stubbornness yet in his own way without actually giving into her totally. Thinking what is wrong with him, she tried hard to focus on the task at hand, to buy tickets standing in the queue with him right behind her. His warm breath distantly fanning her nape, she shifted uncomfortably, as the old times flashed. That brought a sense of wariness making her realize the struggle she faced these 2 months without him. Putting an end to all the pointless thoughts, in a swift motion she pulled the hair band off her high ponytail, making her luscious fair fall freely covering her nape, blocking him from touching her in any which way.

Clearly understanding her apprehension, Arnav remained quiet sporting wry grin as he followed her in the queue. It was not easy for him to stand so close and not touch her. Her soft curls breezed in his direction making every effort to reach him. Taking a deep sigh at the emptiness engulfed him at that moment, he stepped a feet backward maintaining distance respecting her freedom. Few inches of distance made him realize how far apart they grew.

Did you eat breakfast?

Khushi who was making every effort not to look at him, snapped her head towards him surprised at his calm nerves in such noisy surroundings. She nodded NO as she spoke, I will grab something on the way.

How? Planning to jump off the moving train? He contained his smirk imagining her doing just that.

Thats none of anyone's business but mine. She smarted for discussing as if breakfast is the only  major issue in their lives.

This must be the last day you are leaving the house without having breakfast with me. She heard him from behind but remained indifferent not before she gave him a glance. And without pondering too much on it, he took it as her acknowledgement.

When it was time for Khushi to pay for the tickets, quite naturally, Khushi turned to Arnav asking money for tickets. Arnav stared at her with astonishment while she stood shell shocked at her own self. The whole world stood still in front of them as they realized they never really isolated themselves from each other. It may be a small gesture but it gave new hope to Arnav that things are going to be OK eventually.

Khushi flustered, instantly turned away digging her hands in the handbag for money purse. Arnav grabbing the perfect opportunity leaned over her shoulder whispering, Pardon my rudeness, I left my wallet in the car as you dont want to be dependant on me. If I had wallet, I would have forc...

Tilting her face towards him, piercing into his eyes in no nonsense manner, she cut him off politely, I am impressed. You are lying quite convincingly. Is this how you had always been or something you mastered in these 2 months?

Smirk vanished from his face and his eyes narrowed daring her to call him liar one more time. She looked away inertly unable to react to his silent challenge. It was the battle between her inquisitiveness and his non-responsiveness. Truth is She was right, he had his wallet but he knew her words directed at everything else but damn wallet.

While Arnav silently followed, Khushi picked up the tickets and headed towards the platform where train is ready to leave at any moment. Stopping at a compartment, she shoved one ticket into his hand saying, Happy journey!

And before he could understand the whole situation, he saw her entering the compartment and slipping into the crowd. Khushi....It took a moment for Arnav to realize that it was ladies compartment.

Crunching the ticket in his hand, He stood outside watching her going deeper into the crowd and away from him as the train made a move. Was he angry? No. But he was deeply hurt that she chose her freedom to him. But one part of him prompted if thats the case she wouldnt be agreeing to live with him. And her next move proved just that, as she peaked out the moving train her eyes as apologetic as ever.

The moment she walked away, she felt a tender pity for him. She didnt know if she should anger  him or bleed for him. Each step she took to distance from him, every bit of her whole made her realize how much he had usurped her from her own self. As the train started moving, the pang in her heart became too treacherous that she couldnt stop herself from shouldering her way towards the exit of the compartment o have one glance at him.

She craned her head out of the train to find him standing like a lost child at the same spot where she had left him. Her eyes softened as she felt immense pressure built within herself to just jump out of the train, to run to him and hug him like there is no tomorrow. But it was too late as the train picked up the pace and her face fallen like a pallid prose.

Her eyes slowly came alive from the graveyard of solitude as she saw his forefingers raising to his lips, caressing them for a brief moment before floating the kiss in her direction.

Her eyes instantly rounded and nose turned deep pink unsure of blush, anger or embarassment, and the next moment she pushed herself into the crowd after he waved the same fingers at her dramatically.

She didnt like it because she knew she is falling for his charm again. She cant be losing to him again at such rapid rate. Time to set some rules to herself, She thought.

Arnav exited the station chuckling with HOPE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav entered the floor of his suite and jumped up finding Nani, Why is everyone giving me whammy start to the day?

Where is Khushi? I am here to see her. Nani impatiently stood behind Arnav to enter the house.

Arnav who was opening the door halted for a brief moment, She has gone to office Nani, she will be back by evening.

What? Have you gone mad? She is pregnant and you sent her to Office and that too this early? Nani barked at Arnav surprising him.

Work is work Nani, it wont stop for anyone or anything. She is grown-up adult and she knows her priorities.

Stop your professional advice here and ask her to take it easy for next few months. Women at this phase go insane, you better start using your long lost sane mind.  

Help me understand, are you advising me or scaring me? Arnav led her inside as he wondered if Khushi could get more daft and violent than she already is.

Both...you better flush down your ego for next 9 months if you want peaceful nights with her. Nani winked at him.

You are impossible Nani. Arnav rolled his eyes but he couldnt help imagining Khushi throwing things at him anything and everything she could find. That thought curved his lips in their own volition wondering why Nani is scaring him so much...Is it going to be that bad? His face frowned reflecting his thoughts.

Is she angry with me? Nani's worrisome words brought him out of the trance.

Who?

Khushi, is she angry with me because I didnt meet her in these months.

Arnav wrapped his arm around her shoulder, No Nani, She can never be angry with you. She is just going through lot lately, as you know how tough it is to bear me. He feigned smile in effort to mask the strained relation.

Why dont you tell me what exactly happened between you both? Why are there so many differences? What went wrong? Nani cupped his cheek.

Hmmm.. What went wrong? We seriously dont know Nani. We are working it out. Give her sometime, she will come around better than before.

Ya you are right. In fact I am surprised that she even agreed to give this relation a chance. Normally women dont beta. Once decided, they never like to get back to the man who caused her pain. The fact that she is here shows that you didnt hurt her.

His eyes lowered in guilt as he asked, Ek baat poochun Nani.

Hmm?

How would you deal with a mistake you made unknowingly?

A mistake always happen unknowingly beta. I would never blame myself for the mistake I make. Blame it on the time, situation, and circumstance you are thrown into. We are no saints to act rational all the time, Are we?

You wont blame yourself even if you broke the trust of the person who believed in you more than you believed in them?

Its quite natural to blame yourself at such situation. But this blame game, guiltiness, repentance, redemption never brings the relation back to normal like before, instead it eats you up constantly forcing you to do something out of ordinary, out of your character.

Arnav lifted his eyes and looked at her in surprise. Taking his hand into hers, She accepted you the way you were as Arnav Singh Raizada. Dont change yourself in order to make her accept you. She will never accept any other form in you other than Arnav Singh Raizada. And coming to dealing with the unknown mistake, I dont know what it is, but whatever it is give her that assurance once you gave her, give her that smile you once brought on her face, and that is possible only if you act like yourself...

Arnav smiled and nodded.

I think I deserve a hug.

Ofcourse, Thanks Nani. He hugged her feeling much better and finding some direction to heal his precious wife.

Beta, I need to ask you something.

What is it Nani? Arnav alerted hearing her distressed tone.

Whats going on between Adi and Anjali? I mean I am happy that she is willing to bridge the gap with you but I havent seen her talking to Adi in months, and he stopped coming home, nor he is responding to my calls.

What? Why didnt anyone tell me before?

You had your own problems and I didnt want to bring this up when you were going through so much. I tried to ask Aman, but he always diverted the topic.

Did they fight? Did he do something stupid? I mean I found Anjali always reasonable...

I dont know, all she said was, She is ashamed of calling him as her brother.

Hmm...I didnt know that this could be the reason behind the purchase of his new home. I thought may be he found a girl friend and so moved out....Arnav thought aloud for few mins. The fact that she stopped talking to him and being more cordial with me says it has got something to do with me. Arnav realized he never cared to find out the sudden change in Anjali's behavior towards him...Dont worry Nani. I will find out whats happening. And you stop running around the city in the early mornings. Arnav cheered her up pulling her into embrace.

It was around mid afternoon, Arnav woke up from nap as he took the day off to rest up before he goes all nutty. He checked his mobile to find missed call from Aman, realizing he must be returning his call he made soon after Nani left.

Making himself a cup of coffee, Arnav dialed Aman..

I am slogging here like pig and and you are sleeping there like log of wood. Must be too tired from night time activities,  Errh? Aman chuckled over the phone.

I always wonder how Anjali deals with your gutter brain and hormonal changes?

Oh she loves it. She says I am just..

Yeah you just need hormone replacement therapy. I am more than willing to sponsor the treatment. Arnav chuckled at his own retort.

Then you will be my first date! He drawled like a woman.

Sounds very scandalous, I cant afford to risk my marriage one more time...Arnav grinned remembering the morning kiss in the air...And this time I am sure she wont let me...Dammit cant believe I am having this discussion with you. Shut up and change the topic.

Aman bursted into laughter imagining flustered ASR... You know I got an advice for you. If you really need to pacify Bhabhi, just blush. I think you will make pretty picture of yourself if you blush.

Blush and Me? I am now positive you need much more than a therapy...Cut the crap I called to ask you where Anjali is.

She is out of town to Shimla this morning. She will be back by tomorrow.

Hmm, what do you know about her breaking ties with Adi?

Aman remained silent for few seconds contemplating to answer. This is one chance that will bring Arnav and Anjali closer. If Arnav hears from Anjali about the night Anjali disowned Adi, there will be nothing to stop the new bond from blooming and Anjali deserves that one to one conversation with her brother. Why dont you find out from her?

Why cant you tell me?

I think you both deserve one perfect conversation after what you both had gone through for these years...Matter of fact, selfish part of me is too tired of the distance between you and wants you both to sort out any issues you may have.

Arnav is not such an inhumane to overlook what Aman had done for him in last few years. Unlike any other being, he backed off from the marriage when Anjali asked him to choose her or Arnav. Arnav many times wondered if he was in Aman's position, would he have done the same thing. Somewhere he knew he would never ditch his woman at such circumstances but it takes a real heart to sacrifice his love for friendship, which is why Aman hold a huge respect in Arnav's eyes. And this time if Arnav's one step will bring the couple into marriage, he is going to do it for his friend.

Lets meet for lunch or dinner tomorrow. Find out with Anjali and fix the venue.

Perfect! I think she will appreciate if Khushi comes along.

I am not sure, I will find out with her.

Today, NK will be bringing the three ladies Deena, Simi, Bhanu in half an hour. It was around mid afternoon, Khushi got off her morning shift and rushed to the shelter where the women are put up. Khushi personally wanted to make sure they are comfortable in the new place.  

Women who usually find Khushi in high spirits, today looked extremely sullen and lost. As Khushi walked around making sure everything is perfect, she barked at the women for not keeping things orderly. Khushi realized her unnecessary outburst and stepped away to calm herself.

Not consuming the antidepressant for last 24hrs, took a toll on her emotions. She needed tablets badly but the doctor to where Arnav took asked her to stop it immediately as it may harm the child.

Since morning ever since she got off the train, she felt so cheated as she expected to see him in the station, at her workplace, at everywhere she went. For the first time in 2 months she realized what these meds have been doing to her. They were taking him away from her, forcing her to stop thinking about him. But now she felt miserable, one part of her forcing her to be angry to demand answers and one part of her just want to cuddle with him forgetting the bitter phase of their marriage. She no longer knew what to do, broken and torn between the conflict of her emotions. She is sad, distressed, feeling empty since morning and that angered her even more for feeling so helpless unable to control her emotions.

NK voice broke her thoughts as she literally dragged her feet inside when her cell phone beeped...

Do you know what time you will be home?

She sighed hearing first time from him in the day but her downcast and hopeless heart snapped at him for making this journey nothing easier than difficult to bear...I dont!

You do plan to come back home, right? was his next question...

Why dont we just avoid the questions that dont leave me any choice! She replied dryly and also little disappointed that he is sporting unusual fine-with-me attitude.

Not wanting to respond anymore, she shoved her phone into her handbag as she walked inside.

The next moment she found herself gaping at the man who didnt leave any chance to ruin to her despondent mind since morning. There he stood in all his majesty, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.  

The moment she walked inside, Arnav stared at her wonderingly almost stupidly. She was absolutely stunning dressed in pastel colored sundress that heightened her curves just where it is absolutely necessary...

If he remembered correctly, she was wearing yesterdays clothes, a pair of jeans and casual tunic, when he left her in the Metro in the morning. He realized she probably would have left to her hostel to change which could the reason for her early start.

Teamed with nude color stockings and red pumps, she stood straight and bold almost as tall as he is...may be few inches shoter just perfect to haul her up and place her on his toes...His lips twitched at the scandalous thought into a wry grin as he walked closer and whispered Hi...

Khushi looked over his shoulder and scowled at NK who is behind all this. So you hired a tail to spy me.

Arnav smiled taking a step forward and she instantly took step backward putting distance between them which he didnt fail to notice. I didnt get chance to tell you this last night so here I am to tell you that I am very proud of you. I dont know what exactly and how exactly you pulled it through, but when I saw you yesterday with these women, that was the proudest moment of my life. It really is! If there is anybody capable of doing this, it has to be you Khushi...

Khushi eyes softened and red, witnessing the only dream she dreamt in the 2 months becoming reality. And he knew she is emotional and happy with his words with the way her eyes glistened in moist...

Cheering her up, I am little sad that I am not tagging my name to yours for your accomplishment but I am extremely pleased that you did it all with just your name...as Khushi...and no Singh Raizada...

I am very proud of you.

She quickly turned away and took a deep moment fisting her hands, shielding her emotions, hiding her unshed tears. For the next one hour, she forced herself not to think too much on his words that trembled her heart. While Arnav watched her along with NK, she spoke to the women what she expects and how they should pull themselves at the same time enjoying the beauty of life. Every few mins, Khushi looked at Arnav, as she realized she can try to bring her life back to normal without the medications as long as the man is just few feet away watching her with no words necessary. If he talks, she is going to blow his mind! She concluded in her stressed out mind.

After picking up Khushi's baggage from her hostel, and ending the lease with her room, Arnav and Khushi drove back to their home. The drive was pretty much silent with no exchange of words. And the silence didnt end there continuing to their home. 

As soon as they entered, Khushi retreated to her room to freshen up while Arnav arranged for dinner. Many moments later what it seemed like ages, he saw her coming towards the table dressed in chudidhar suit just like the old times, like the Khushi he knew. She silently took the chair and served herself without uttering a word while he occupied the opposite seat. Khushi fidgeting with the fork, head buried onto the plate, she chosen to remain silent. In fact the decision she took consciously after hearing such unexpected words from the man who never complimented her. The change was just too much to digest and the first step she took is to remain silent and go with the flow but on her terms. She will not let him dictate how this marriage should be, and she is not going to leave him or relent until he speaks what she is supposed to hear. She needs to know why she deserved such punishment from the only man she loved. And the best way she could make him speak is giving cold shoulder.

From time to time, Arnav looked at her sitting in deadly silence that he was never used to. A woman who always known to snap or pass sarky comments at every opportunity sat like dead meat almost giving up for anything he say. After they left women shelter, in many occasions he tried to strike a conversation but she replied in a word or two.

P...A...T...I...E...N...C...E...

He mentally chanted the spelling as he started losing his cool unable to bear the silence. Actually, more than her silence, it was the new facts that started bothering him ever since they left the women's shelter. He learnt from NK about how much money they spent in setting this all up and how much more they have. A disturbing thought crept up his mind wondering where they are getting all this money from. When he asked NK, Khushi is the better person to answer that was NK's polite reply. Unable to control the impelling force to question her, knowing that she is not going to open up by herself what she had been through these 2 months, he finally popped the question,

Where is this all money coming from to run the welfare?

Her head snapped at him finally after hours...And that reaction scared him, unsettling his heart even before it could learn the new revelations.

Going forward there will be less Khushi and more Arnav at least for next 2 updates...Enjoy buddies

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
awesome update...i am loving ur unconventional way of writing this story...u r not at all showing crying characters here...though both suffering in their own way...but both so strong and totally IN their characters...its fantastic to read such different treatment to this story :)...all thanks to u ...for showing how brilliant writer u r ...how different ur approach is towards the seriousness of issue and its handling...totally genuine ur idea...ur baby...ur characters and the way its progressing ...it becomes fabulous story indeed...i am sure its going to stay in my heart forever ...i am going to cherish it always as one of the finest story i have ever read :)...y i am doing so much tareef  cause ...its not at all a love story...its a dark story which is so positive in its own way that i need to keep it in my heart closest to me...reminding myself that life is not abt crying...its abt living it strongly no matter wt the situations r ...making difference to oneself and people  around...
i loved the way arnav is fighter arnav here...he is not at all sulking...he not sleeping and going to office at  3am keeping his spirt highs...as he knew he needs to be strong only for his her...
he is trying his best to reach to the bottom of this all mess...i loved the way that waiter step forward saying  that u looking for me..that was quite different :)...hmmm...so indeed  something real strong in her drink ...as after just one drink she unable to stand properly ...damn the culprit...i need to kill him..
ok so arnav is now asking for every picture print...mayb he get hold of something from there...

he coming back and there his life going towards metro...:)...yaar kamal ki hay khushi...she is strong indeed...but i am in love with arnav again...i know nothing new...hehe...ok coming back from my dream world...damn how much he is controlling ...how much he is suffering only he knows...but as khushi is fighter too...she is giving him tough time :)...i loved the way u have shown him saying "chalain"...
uff that mysery of not holding her hand...that keeping distance pain...at the same time...arnav singh raizada...matching his feet with her...left to left ...right to right...deeps awesome likha hay yaar...signifying his mind that is how their lives going to be๐Ÿ‘...positivity at its best

his care ...did u eat breakfast...and her straight reply this none of anyone business other than me...
and his reply this is last day u leaving without having breakfast with me...wah arnav ...kamal yaar...

i so very much loved this line...he battle between her inquisitiveness and his non-responsiveness. ...tooo good ..not saying anything as i dont wanted to say anything as this line saying all ๐Ÿ‘

arnav is at mission ...to get back her ...by hook or by crook :)

awee the moment which was stilled between two ..when she asked for money to buy tickets...giving him hope...hold on pain ends...indeed

i simply loved that lost child which changed into flirty arnav...flying kiss ..and she turning dead to alive ...awesome simply very poetic and lovely :)

now i am thinking how much different shade u have given in one update...

here comes nani and arnav convo...loved nani ji :)...wow hats off for all the dialogues which u have given to nani...those all words of wisdom which she uttered ...those all words r simply nothing but positivity at its best ...and i love u even more for showing arnav opening up...and discussing with nani...very very nice indeed...

again arnav and aman...wah kiya friendship hay yaar...they both perfect made for each other...lol...i am loving their closeness...their easiness...anything and everything discussions...both right there for each other...aman when ever says bhabi ...it feels so good...aman anjali arnav ...meeting up for lunch...seems things going to clearup pretty soon...:)

adi and anjali not in talking terms...well this info is going to be great help...as arnav already thinking...that this means something related to him ...she talking with him and not adi any more...too good

i am having tears after reading arnav prasing words ...i am proud of u khushi...ufff...deeps how well in time u have given words to arnav...that tareef which khushi always wanted to hear from him...his encouraging words...either making food or else...that tareef from his mouth came so well in time ...hats off girl...simply awesome timing๐Ÿ‘

and in the end ...the question which he asked her abt the money...hmmm...now i have to see wt our tigress is going to reply back ...hahaha...over all amazing ,fun update...loved it to the core

below quote reminds me of nani advice...wt ever the mistake is he needs to make her believe again

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res

what a timing... i'm impressed with myself...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

***unres***

Arnav Singh Raizada... is back in action... woh bhi in full force... and now no one, NO BLOODY ONE, let alone that scum called Adi, can get away after hurting him and his Khushi... and i am waiting for that day to come...

meeting the waiters was fruitfull in its own way... Arnav is already suspecting it could be drug mixed with Khushi's drink... right direction man...

also the info of the distance between Anjali-Adi... deciding to talk to Anjali regarding this...WOW... i am really hopeful that the things will fall in place very soon...

Nani is so wise... m so glad someone like her is there for Arnav to advise him, to guide him if he lost path, to care for him as his mother, to love him... every time i love her a little more... and today i really wished if i could hug her tight... i want to...

iss Arnav-Aman jodi ka main kya karoon... these two men will kill me some day... their conversation... WOW... so bromantic... LOL... really none of them could possibly get a better friend than one another... loved their convo...

and Arnav is right, what Aman did for his frind, not everyone can or would do... even if nothingwould have happened, at least for him its time they sorted out their issues...

now coming to ArShi... Arnav's remembering the very few nights they slept in each others arms... doesnt those days seems like ages ago... they have come so far after that... and only time can reduce the pain they had to go through to a level that becomes bearable, if not completely forgettable... and Arnav Singh Raizada needs lots & lots of patience now... all the best for him...

Khushi, how strong this girl can be... itna kuch ho rahi hain usski life mein and she is going to office at 6 in the morning... loved the way u are showing them as these string people Di... loveing their way of handling life... thank you for this...

loved it so much when he joined her... but those few minutes, when Khushi thought he was not accompanying her, her pain at that moment, her dislike to their distance, shows her still-in-place love for him... who is she kidding... she still loved him... deeply and madly...

loved his 'Chaley'... iss simple ek word mein bhi ek aalag hi pyaar hain... BEAUTIFUL Di... and the distance of few feet between them, i badly want this distance to vanish... and it will, someday...

his 'you are leaving the house without having breakfast with me'... the promise and command in one single sentence... only Arnav Singh Raizada can do that... and i just love him for this...

Khushi's anger is so justifiable... and no matter how much it hurts, cant even tell her not to do this to him... usse pura haq hain aise karne ka... but what i am loving most, how coolly and with how much patience he is reacting...

even he is going through a lot due to the recent revealation, still he is being strong, and protecting her for the truth, as well as trying to make it up for her with all his efforts...

and when he said he is proud of her... that seeing her doing this for all those deprived women, is the proudest moment of his life... wow... yes yes... we are so proud of Khushi for what she is doing... and we are proud of u too , Arnav, for being the person you are...

waiting for the next part... and waiting for the revelation Arnav is about to get... and how she is gonna react to his question... waiting for tomorrow...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ASR in action...

Jab ASR firld mein utarte... na din dekhte na raat
bas field pe aate hi chauka aur chakka

So we see that Arnav has found out the waiter and bartender

so he is getting close to his finish line

DRUGS๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

us kameeney ki toh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

actually Deep di can punish him better

Naam ho adarsh.. lekin kaam?
total kameenapan

Damn damn damn... 

Hey i loved the train scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He asking her not to leave without eating and she getting him ticket.. 
at last he standing in station with his hands raised

Haye... i felt like.. I dono๐Ÿ˜•

Deep Di... i always see that, your lead understand each other even without a word

Koi personal experiencE?๐Ÿ˜‰

So Khushi's dream come true

Her works being praised by the man whom she wanted to show it๐Ÿ˜Š

NANI ARNAV convo was really nice and i appreciate what nani said

So another spark for ASR about ADI๐Ÿ˜ก

u said that Taveez qusetion will be answered soon
their own baby is a bit far

but what about Ashu n the boy in hyderabad?

and is it really gonna be worse when Buaji n Payal return

NO PLS
DRAMA IS SOMETHING I CAN NEVER DIGEST

Hope to see soon

and i have come up with this habit of editing comments just before the day of ur update
dont mind it deep di as only this keeps me calm.. 
i ll go crazy... u make me go crazy with ur updates

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deepthi,
After reading your update, i slept with a smile on my face.. really cute moments between the couple..
awesome dear... i went to see off my husband now and was waiting for him to blow a kiss for me, but that husband of mine didn't even turn back and see me..

TVK is in my mind throughout the day.. sleep walk eat and think TVK, that's become of me these days, thanks to you

love you for your writing

anuradha
Edited by lovebarun... - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aiyo.. 3rd place
wow wow 3 rd place
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
comin up:

woh woh woh...i fear an ugly outburst btw arshi

plus meaningful nd senssible tlk btw arnav and anji...

hope everything goes welll...๐Ÿ‘
Edited by indhuza - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MeenuArshiCrazy

1 hr 24 mins

Meenu your clock is damn perfect every time yaar,...๐Ÿ‘
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update di the moment they share in train counter is really sweet arnav express his feeling is that he is really proud hope khushi not singh raizada is great hope arnav also join hand with khushi in this movement nani n arnav convo is nice...hope nani's advice give good direction to arshi marriage loved it di continue soon Edited by arshirupa - 9 years ago
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
UnRess...

Loved the update...

So arnav got to knw about some photographer... Hmmm i wonder was dat adi...????

Then his thoughts on beautiful mornings with his wife...

Then i loved his "toh chaley ya..." she again falling for him nd her reverting bak from those feelings...

I just loved their scene of metro station...

And then his meet with nani... Nani thinks that khushi might be angry with her... Awww...And then arnav's dhin chak reply... Lovely...

He is proud of khushi... Without the singh raizada..,...

Then atlast his question about the money thing... Wat will be her reply...????? Cant wait for it...

I actualy cant wait for the updates of this story...,..,
'๐Ÿคช'
'๐Ÿฅณ'
'โญ๏ธ'
Edited by piyaarshi - 9 years ago