Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 10

MahaaUpdate - Part 1

Note: Guys, I really love when I am being stalked for updates but in last few days I-F came up with new rules. They are closing the threads if they see too many posts as Waiting...Update Pls...Congo on new thread type messages. Its OK if you couple those with the story comments but posts exclusively made to request update are being warned and the moderators are closing the threads. So please take care not to spam in any threads of any writers as it might become pain in the a*s to re-do everything. 

Thank you everyone for your understanding and didnt mean to offend anyone. If you truly wanna stalk me and goad me for updates pls scrap me.. I might just give early update if you are lucky :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aman returned back from Taj and was surprised to see Khushi sleeping on Arnav's bed. While Arnav was getting ready for press conference and trying to keep up with the blood from the cut in his eye lid that is no where near to stop, Stella stood by the bed to see if the doctor needs anything else to treat Khushi.

Surprised is an understatement to define the expression on Aman's face. He was shocked that his buddy allowed his enemy to sleep on his bed. A mischievous smile played on his lips and for the first time, Aman knocked at Arnav's door. Furrowing his brows, Arnav walked to Aman and asked, What is this new formality?

Bhabhi haina, isliye! [Bhabhi is present right, thats why] Aman said cheekily riling up Arnav.

Bhakwas bandh kar...Aur aaja andar..[Shut the nonsense and come inside]

Nahi nahi, Bhakwas nahi. [No no, its not nonsense] How will I give up my gentlemanliness? especially infront of Bhabhi! Aman gleed.

Arnav walked out scowling at Aman and soon his buddy followed him.

What happened to her? Why is doctor here? Aman enquired grabbing himself coke.

She has gone mad. I am showing her to doctor to check if she carries anything called Brain. Arnav spoke in irritated tone pressing his eye with the cotton.

Aman coughed up at Arnav's comment and the soda sprinkled all over the kitchen floor. Aman burst out laughing irritating Arnav more. Wah Arnie, I didnt know this talent of yours. You crack jokes too, I thought you are only capable of cracking deals. I have to salute to Bhabhi...

Shut up..Dont talk..Arnav stopped seeing doctor coming out.

ASR, your wife is..

She is not my wife. Arnav denied right away.

Oh but I saw you in the news today introducing her as your wife. The doctor looked at him confusedly.

Arnav mentally slapped himself while Aman suppressed his smile. Before Arnav could do further damage, Aman pitched in, You are right Doc. Actually, my friend got severe cut on his left eye which might have hampered the functioning of his brain specially around that area. May be thats why he must have forgotten some facts of his life. Aman said  controlling his laughter earning a deathly stare from Arnav.

What the? Arnav glared at Aman while Doctor laughed out saying, I like your sense of humor Mr. Verma.

Oh thats what his girlfriend tells me all the time. She loves my sense of humor. Aman said proudly referring to Nani.

Will you zip your mouth before I admit you into asylum? Arnav barked and instantly all the smiles faltered.

He turned to doctor and asked sternly, Do I need to know anything about her condition?

She is fine! Just..Before doctor could say further Arnav cut him off.

Good! Thats all I need to know. Arnav shook hands and politely showed him the door but only to be stopped by Aman.

Aman insisted and commanded Arnav to tend his wounds. Ignoring Arnav's rants and threats, Aman instructed Arnav's personal doctor to treat him, who was on his way out. Only when doctor warned Arnav that he cannot ignore the wound being diabetic, he obliged and took the 4 stitches reluctantly.

The media people started turning up and Arnav denied to cancel the press conference. Aman stopped as Arnav just got done with the stinging stitches, I need to talk to you Arnie. Aman suddenly sounded too serious.

Later Aman..I need to get ready.

But you need to know this before you meet the press. This might give you direction.

Arnav stopped in his tracks and turned around, What are we talking about?

Not here..Lets go to your office room. Aman led Arnav.

After Arnav entered, Aman closed the doors behind them and threw an envelope onto his desk. I found these in Adi's safe.

Arnav narrowed his eyes and asked perplexedly but wasnt very shocked though knowing his brother's deeds, Enlighten me, who the lady is and why she is photographed in that state!

I have no idea but the folder name caught my attention. Its named today's date and meeting time you were supposed to meet the client on Adi's behalf.

She is smiling in the photos and I dont see any foul play suggesting that she is forced to pose. But then why is the folder named with my meeting time. Was she supposed to be there for the meeting? Who is she? Arnav fired up his questions taking his leather chair.

I have no answers for your questions Arnie. Aman sighed.

Did you find anyone else's photographs? Arnav asked dwelling his hand further into the envelope.

No..actually yes. I heard 2 voicemails of a woman. She sounded distressed and she was pleading something like not to ruin her. Arnav listened to Aman keenly as he continued, and strangely those phone calls were made in the odd hours of last night.

Message to his office phone at night! Arnav played his finger on his forehead trying to decipher something out of it. She can't be his girlfriend otherwise she would have called his cell directly.

She must be client then. Only clients will call office numbers. Aman deduced.

Or could be our own employees. They dont have access to our personal numbers except for very privileged ones, remember? Arnav narrowed down the possibilities. If Arnav is known for his violent temper, he is also known for his calm composure, and extraordinary talent of deducing intricate things be it business or malicious plans his enemies weaved to take him down. Not many know that Arnav Singh Raizada reacts ferociously only and only when his ego is pricked and NONE INCLUDING HIM HAVE ANY IDEA THAT ONE DAY HIS HEART WILL TAKE OVER THE PLACE OF HIS EGO IN THAT DEPARTMENT MAKING HIM AS FEROCIOUS & BRUTAL AS HE COULD EVER BE.

Very possible. Are you thinking what I am thinking. Aman's face suddenly lit up ideas.

Arnav nodded and even before Aman walked towards Arnav, Arnav already opened the company's intranet and asked Give me her number!

Aman stood confused, what number?

Now dont tell me your brain got fogged by the expensive gel you put on your hair and didnt suggest you to note down her number from the call log, unless its listed as private.

Oh right, I forgot, wait a min. Aman grinned at his sarcasm and scrolled through the dialed list on his phone and handed over the number.

Arnav and Aman rooted to their positions, looking quite shocked at the screen looking at the photograph.

She is the same girl..Aman commented.

Arnav scrolled through her profile to learn more about her...

Payal Krishna, Executive Assistant for Adarsh Singh Raizada.
Contact Info: displayed the same number as Aman had.
Native Place - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Emergency Contact Name - Khushi (Relation: Cousin)

Khushi? Arnav narrowed his eyes and he whispered her name.

Oh dammit, how could I forget this. One min. Aman rushed outside and grabbed his laptop bag. Arnie, I found another set of her photographs spilled out of Khushi's handbag.

Arnav shocked and snatched the photos and compared them both as Aman continued, Her stuff was lying in the suite.  

So Khushi is related to her but I dont understand why Payal was calling Adi in the middle of the night and why Khushi came to Taj. Arnav left his chair tucking his hands in this pockets trying to come up with something that made sense to both of them.

Dont weave a tale that you are unaware of calling my sister here.

I am the fiesty one which is why I AM here instead of my sister.

Khushi mentioned her sister was called to Taj and Khushi happened to come on her behalf...Arnav paced across the room trying to fit the pieces together, speaking his thoughts aloud. The lady's photographs in the that folder named with meeting time only suggests that she was indeed called to Taj but to do what! And if Payal was truly called, why did she have to send her sister? Makes sense? Arnav asked Aman...This is how they always worked, brainstorming options, actions and reactions. And it worked great with the buddies which is another reason they each knew other's thought process so well in advance without being said a word.

Not really! But go ahead...Aman nodded settling himself in the couch.

The meeting time, the lady's photographs, her distressed voicemail, and Khushi's agitated state of mind speaking in her defense only suggests that the Payal must have been threatened to do something inappropriate at the scheduled time. Arnav deduced.

Possible. Aman agreed taking place next to him.

But the whole thing is contradicting to what Khushi has done. Why did she rile up at ME, If she has really come to save her sister from the man responsible for this? Why did she accuse me of calling her sister there?

Do you think its a plot to stop us from taking over her business? There is high chance that this Payal Krishna is fake, her voicemails must have been directed, her photographs must have been well choreographed which means Khushi and Adi must have made up entire thing just to trap you into this mess. Aman suggested.

Arnav's jaw clenched at the thought but soon his creased lines smoothened and relaxed, If thats the case, I have to applaud them for helluva stupid planning but I seriously doubt. No one but you and me knew that you would be going to Borivali office. Why would Adi drop the prints and voicemail in his cabin. Thats like digging his own grave. They are not in this together. Arnav let out satisfactory sigh with his conclusion.

Hmm...you are right. There is more Arnie. I found CD and MicroSD as well. May be this will give us something. Arnav instantaneously grabbed his laptop and plugged in the CD and MicroSD. Arnav fisted his palms supporting his chin as he watched the video of the subject taking her shirt off...and soon fast forwarded to see if there is any other person other than her. It was little less than 5 min video and he found no one else other than her.

Aman pressed his temples controlling his temper while Arnav acted cool and composed. He had always known to be the master in dealing such situations related to his brother Adi where Aman turns violent with anything related to Adi. He loathes him. Aman always wondered why Arnav acts so cool with his brother and sister no matter how wrong they are.

What a prick! Arnav slammed the laptop shut with savage temper. An angry silence engulfed the atmosphere while Arnav paced across the room trying to tie the pieces together and Aman sat assessing his buddy's next course of action.

After few moments, feeling restless to know of Arnav's thoughts, Aman questioned, what have you decided on this one?

There is nothing to be decided. Arnav said coolly gathering all the photographs and shoving it in the envelope.

Whats wrong with you? Are you not going to expose him?

And how would you do that? Arnav crossed his arms at his chest.

With these photographs, CD, and I am sure we can get hold of the client and even that lady can give statement.

This? Arnav asked holding the envelope in the air, Whats the proof that Adi kept these? It wont take him a second to prove that we know his safe's unlock code and he is much smarter to manipulate the entire blame on us.

Aman didnt think of that and pitched in his 2 cents, And I am sure the client wont open the mouth being scared of his image.

Exactly!

How about that lady, Payal?

A lady who couldnt fight her own battle, who sent her sister on her behalf, do you think she will be capable of standing strong to make her case. Arnav pursed his lips and nodded negative. And not to overlook, if I expose him, Khushi's name will come out after all I declared her as my wife. Arnav glowered in frustration and ire.

Hmmm point. But I dont agree to let him go this time. What will happen to AR if anyone comes to know all of this.

Exactly, dont leak this out..These are 2 different problems. We will serve him right once I am done dealing with Khushi. He shoved the photographs envelope into his laptop bag.

I hope you are sure of your decision.

Aman, this company is not mine. Its his father's, who had no faith in his biological son, who asked me to safeguard its name until my last breath. I cant let all these come into light and defame AR. For now its best to keep everything under wraps like the way it is now, until I catch that rogue red-handed. And thats my final decision. Arnav said in utmost finality adding further, Anyway I am now used to Adi's stupid wits, he is not going to move even a thread off my hair.  I am more anxious to learn why Khushi is blaming me instead of Adi. Arnav smarted in his exasperated tone.

Yeah why do you think she is taking you for the wrong guy, but I am sure she will realize her mistake once we clarify.

I dont need to prove myself to anyone especially not to that female. Arnav fumed. She made the biggest blunder of her life dragging me into this. She better pay big for her mistake. I dont mind if one sketches to kill me, I will take the stab; but if one tries to insult me just to prove me wrong when I am actually not, too bad whether he or she will not be spared.  

Arnie...Aman tried to calm Arnav's agitated state of mind.

She has entered my life as nothing but an untreatable pest. Arnav growled throwing hands in the air.

And what are you planning to do with your pest now? Aman teased with tongue in his cheek and soon his teasing smile disappeared as he saw Arnav's grisly look, one of his signature expression he uses when he is hell-bent to take down his enemy.

She better have valid answer for my every question and until she justifies her every answer, she is not escaping me. Arnav spoke in well-determined tone.

Tum uske saath galat kar rahe ho Arnie [You are doing mistake with her Arnie]. Aman advised knowing exactly Arnav's intentions.

Galati karna tho usne shuru kiya hai Aman. Main tho bass usse sudhaar raha hoon...[She was the one who started making mistakes, I am just rectifying them] Arnav spoke in grim determination and completely lost it remembering how he saved himself from her accusation at that moment.

He had been suppressing his anger for longer than he knew and it all erupted like volcano and he continued, It was bloody not my mistake. And I dont care whose mistake it was, but I wasnt supposed to be in that situation. My name, my status, my reputation, everything would have washed away if you were a second late. And what the hell was she thinking of herself? Does she have any idea what she was getting into? What if there was Adi instead of me? He would have...He chewed back his words seeing sly smile on Aman's lips and soon he realized what he was saying. He turned more raged at the thought of Adi hurting Khushi. He was angry with Adi for relentlessly trying to knock him down and equally angry with Khushi for being insensible and stupid.

You are concerned about her, aren't you? Aman asked playing sly smile on her lips.

Will you stop working your brain on useless things like her. And you better dont tell her that Adi is behind all this. If she comes to know its Adi, she is going to scheme something against him. Either she will end up getting killed or killing AR reputation. Either way I will be damned after I declared her as my beloved wife. He kicked the paper bin angrily and raked his fingers through his hair in frustration. She is not going to stop making these crooked plans if I dont stop her. And I dont want any more of such nuisance risking AR Reputation. And to answer your stupid question, No, I AM NOT AT ALL concerned about her. I am more concerned about AR going live on TV every single day with her foolish sting operations. Not one more time! He tactfully played his words. Arnav Singh Raizada in denial!!! We will see for how long..Aman thought smilingly.

I am worried about you Arnie. He is always plotting something against you. Aman approached him worriedly.

There is someone else more dangerous than Adi in my life at the moment. Arnav remembered her wobbly stunts. Thank god she lost conscious otherwise either I would have killed her or she would have killed me..

The latter option would have happened most likely. Aman chuckled.

Arnav shook his head in frustration,  I have to stop her.

Arnav could not afford another stupid mistake of Khushi. For Khushi, its all about her sister but for him its all about the company which he has been safeguarding for many years since he had joined. For now she thinks he is the mastermind behind all this and that is OK for him to handle better than to let her loose to come up with another stupid plan of hers. He need to do something, something to shut her mouth for good until he straightens his crooked brother. He know how exactly he is going to play his cards.

Mohan, Payal Krishna, Executive Assistant of Adi. I need her location. Arnav called his most reliable source while Aman watched clueless. But Aman didnt question Arnav's intention as he didnt feel the need to know because of his immense faith in his buddy. He is very confident that Arnav does nothing nor hurts anyone without any reason or purpose. AND IF ARNAV ENDS UP DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT THEN AMAN IS SURE, THE PERSON TOTALLY DESERVES ARNAV'S WRATH.

No, I just need the location and what she is doing. I dont need to meet her or to talk her.

How soon?

Good. If I am not reachable, call Aman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 10

MahaaUpdate - Part 2

Hospital...

Its been 4 hours since Payal gained conscious and she turned hysterical worrying about Khushi as she couldnt get hold of her. Her phone is unreachable and only information she had is the message she left with NK. NK repeatedly lied saying that Khushi informed him of being late unaware of the hostile circumstances the sisters are in.

The Raizada Penthouse...Mumbai

The media personnel started to arrive and they still have 45mins to address the press. Arnav appointed Aman to handle the press until his arrival while Arnav took his own time to look in his best especially after all those stitches and redness around his eye. Adjusting his striped grey and red tie, Arnav glanced at Khushi's reflection in the mirror, squirming on his bed slowly waking up in dazed state. The first woman ever felt the luxury of his sheets and today it got stained with her musk ofcourse with his permission. He didnt bother when his mind subconsciously dragged his feet to place her on his bed after she fainted.

Khushi sat up on the bed pressing the heel of her palms against her temples. Her face contorted feeling the sharp pain in her head and something rough touched her cheekbones. Her eyes shot open feeling the rough edges and she noticed bandages wrapped on her both wrists. She looked at them confused and jerked up when she heard a familiar voice, Good that you woke up. Press is already here, Time for your first action...to apologize. He said adjusting his tie ignoring to look at her dismissively.

She looked at him with her eyes wide open and then looked around to comprehend where she is. An unknown place, very strange looking room not for its decor but never had she seen such luxury. Her wrists felt the firm bed and satin sheets and instantly she shot up off the bed in horror.

Where am I? What happened to me? She fumbled on her words. That probably was the first time Arnav noticed her nervousness but it didnt last long on her face as she walked upto him and stood confidently demanding answers, Why the hell am I sleeping on this bed? Is this yours? Did you drug me? Did you..She stopped and looked down on herself to check on her clothes, only to earn his grumpy look following her gaze wherever it landed on her body. Her clothes looked crumpled but alright and not strained or torn. She tried to remember but last thing that flashed in her mind was the struggle for knife. What happened after that? She questioned herself silently, if only she could have checked herself in the mirror on her side.

His eyes briefly wandered on her forehead reminding him the subtle intimacy of touches they shared an hour ago when she was lifeless in his arms. As he heard her last set of questions his jaw turned bitter and Strapping his platinum Rolex watch, he spoke firmly, I will come back and get you in 10 mins. Be ready and dont be late. He walked past her totally ignoring her questions.

She fumed at his dismissive attitude and strode fast to block him, Are you deaf? Didnt you hear my questions?

He placed his left palm on her shoulder and moved her out of his way continuing his walk. He was in no mood to fight before press meet.

Whats the matter with you? You owe me explanation.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, III do? He asked stressing on I. I thought the other way round.

Ofcourse you do. You dragged me into this gothic place which is nothing but black and white and..she was cut off...

First of all Khushi may not be the first lady who entered his bedroom but she is certainly the first one who slept on his bed, a privilege not offered even to his ex-lover lavanya and she dared to comment on his outstanding artistry.

Designed per my interests by world class top designer Jeff Andrews. I am sure you never heard of him. You need to have taste for such things. He mocked her crossing his arms at his chest.

Black & White is definitely gothic & not my genre. She spat back.

Did I ever show any interest to learn about your inclinations. He narrowed his eyes irritated with her for repeatedly using Gothic. And she smarted with his sarcastic comment as he continued to walk past her. But her feet were much quicker this time.

I will not let you go without answering me. She spread her arms and blocked his way in a very kiddish way.

He looked at her scraggy arms and gave her mocking glance settling himself on his chaise...Alright if thats what you wanna get yourself into, lets begin..And before she could speak..Uhuh..You have been talking too much since afternoon, for a change why dont I ask you a question and you make sure you give me your best answer and that too politely.

No.. Its you who need to answer everyone. I..

Suit yourself..He stood up to leave...And she reluctantly muttered, Fine! Once you are done you better answer my questions. She stood leaning against the wall.

Let me decide that. Why the hell did you decide to film me? was his direct question shooting daggers at her.

To expose you! was her reply giving determined glance.

Of what? His fingers twirling around each other in anger.

To show the whole world how the great Arnav Singh Raizada is so successful at his business selling women to his clients in return of favors.

Careful Khushi, this accusation might cost your life. He warned cocking his eyebrows.

Accusation? Are you kidding me? Either you must be too smart competing for Oscars for your outstanding performance or I must be fool to listen you and should join asylum. You are calling this hard fact as accusation when you were the one who cheated my sister in the name of love..

What nonsense are you talking now? He took one powerful stride and held her more firmly.

Oh we are not done yet Mr. Dont you dare deny your motive behind those photographs. You sent those photographs, and blackmailed her to sleep with your clients, all to prove your point to destroy me and my keep...

She is sooo wrong and she will not be spared for accusing him so cheaply. He got her point then. It was Adi but she is under the impression that Arnav did everything to own her business. Watch your tongue Khushi. I did nothing like that. He spoke in his defense with grit.

Liar...you are nothing but bloody lies. Thats why I came to Taj to make you confess. Everything was going perfect until that as*hole blurted out his name. She tried to free her hand from his grip.

I havent seen this lady in my life. Involuntarily, unwittingly, he felt the need to defend himself to her. Unsure why but he felt the need to prove his innocence to her, just to her.

How do you expect me to believe you? Look Mr. Even if you fall on my feet and plead, I am not going to believe you and probably will never. She retorted with equal grit.

And that ticked him and instantly he made a decision of her life. And He was right on her belief of the whole predicament. He deduced leaving her hands and stepping away from her. He had slightest inclination that she mistook him for Adi and she just proved it. His fingers dug into his palms forming tight fists and his jaw clenched grinding teeth against each other with outrage.

You must have outrageous, odious self-centered thoughts loaded in your brain.  You should tone down your bigoted opinion of others, especially me as it will only destroy you. Arnav Singh Raizada never falls on anyone's feet, never spreads his hand before anyone, nor lowers his head infront of anyone come what may. I know better ways to mend your toffee-nosed (meaning arrogant) attitude to make you believe what I want you to believe.. With that ignoring her further questions, he turned to his locker and took out contents from an envelope and threw it on the floor to her feet.

Everything you need...

Khushi stood shocked looking at Payal's photographs, CD, and MicroSD scattered at her feet. She lowered herself to pick them up but stopped midway when she heard his baleful voice, Uhuh..not yet Ms. Khushi.

Khushi withdrew her hand spitting fire into his eyes. As he walked closer she straightened herself on her feet and looked up at him questioningly. Every single copy, every single master print, CD, and MicroSD, everything will be handed over to you but on my conditions. Unless you agree, these are not reaching your hands.

She remained rooted waiting for him to continue.

Very simple; you are not exiting these four walls without my permission until I am done with you.

Matlab? She asked narrowing her eyebrows angrily if he is referring to sleeping with him.

You will be my wife to the outside world and nothing within the four walls. It could be for a day, a month, or lifetime that will be totally my wish.

I am not sleeping with you. She yelled.

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to add that clause and YOU WILL SLEEP WITH ME IF I WANT YOU TO AND WHEN I WANT YOU TO! He said menacingly.

Go to Hell, I am not doing anything like that! She screamed...

Very well, I will take these photos to hell along with me. He leaned down to pick up the photos.

Wait..what do you want? She asked melancholy.

You heard it.

Why? Why are you ruining us sisters? All for that business? She looked defeated as her mind started tuning to his demands.

Arnav took a moment assessing her. Her eyes crystal clear, very lucidly telling him that she is on the horns of dilemma. Either way she is damned. I dont feel the need to explain to you. Are you IN or OUT?  He asked dangerously.

OUT..I am not one of your puppets to sell my skin for your cheap tricks. She started to move out but soon stopped in her tracks when she heard him take her sisters name.

Payal Krishna, currently admitted in Laxmi Hospital, room number 305. She is presently accompanied by NK AKA NandKishore who hails from Hyderabad. Its been 5 hours since she gained conscious and is now acting weird and hysterical worrying about her elder sister. I am wondering if thats you Ms. Khushi. Arnav smartly played his next card speaking out the details aloud with his hands in his pockets.

What are you trying to prove? She turned around in grit.

That I am capable of doing anything, if I am messed for no apparant reason.

Khushi stood rooted torn between her life and Payal's safety, her self esteem and the sacrifices Payal made for Khushi. In the world of jealousy, possessiveness, Payal never backed out sharing her priceless possession her mother's love without a slightest doubt. Payal never was jealous of the way Buaji loved Khushi and gave her the responsibility and status of an eldest daughter. Never once Payal questioned their relation and always obliged to Khushi like any other real sister would, even real sisters these days beg to differ in anything they possibly could but Payal always remained her baby sister who dutifully followed her. There were many instances Khushi thought how hard her life would have been if not Buaji and Payal happened in her life. She was sure that she would have been serving in some br*thel house courtesy her father who rejected her because her nose didnt look like inherited and her fair skin is no match to the families darker skin shade. On the other hand, Buaji treated her no less than her own daughter and gave all their life making sure Khushi never felt left out. If she backs out right now, Payal will be in danger. If Payal's life is ruined, the only 2 people Khushi has and cared in her life will shatter. She wont let that happen, if she has to deal with Arnav for lifelong to protect her sister from his roguish acts, she will do it till her last breath. Afterall she doesnt know how else she could repay the mother and daughter's unconditional love.

Arnav stood tall and firm noticing the crystal clear changes in her every expression. Her eyes narrowed as she started contemplating between 2 horns of dilemma, her life and the photographs. Then her brows drooped down showing her helplessness, some pain associated and her lips pressed firmly as if gulping down something, something tortuous and then her eyes brimmed with threatening moisture. Then her head shook a little convincing herself,  finally her brows relaxed showing firm lines and her eyes turned dry as though she sucked back her tears. Did she cry now? was the first question that popped as he lingered his gaze on her cheeks for any evidence but her cheeks looked dry as deserted sand. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he was sure she cried..he felt her torment and her unshed tears, if only he knew how well he started reading her private emotions. How could her eyes express everything so lucidly? He thought and He was bothered with that thought and then she looked at him with confidence pouring out of her stance and he knew she reached to a decision. He was able to read her finest lines but he miserably failed to read himself, the way his expression changed matching hers.

FINE..But I have my own conditions.

Let me give you piece of advice since you never dealt with me. This is definitely not the night you would shine me on.

Oh let me give you piece of my mind since you never dealt with someone like me. She walked towards him as he stood tall and fierce. And she continued, You direly need this deal as much as I need those photographs. Afterall you declared me as your wife on national television, you wouldnt want a One-Night Marriage tag on your head, do you? So to maintain your pride and reputation, you do need me Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, more than you know and more than you could imagine. She concluded folding her arms at her chest unaware that those words sounded very tricky to Arnav's ears, unaware that such day is not very far.

He plastered his face with stern expression masking his smirk, Interesting. He thought without voicing it. How much are we talking here? He asked directly.

Uhuh all deals dont end with money Mr. Black & White.

What else do you want? He asked curiously and he did have an idea what she is going to ask. If she asks what he is thinking, he will be impressed. He was prepared to be floored.

I cant run my business sitting here. I have to be in Hyderabad at least 5 days a week from Mon-Fri.

Bingo, There she goes. Thats exactly he expected. A perfect competitor, Its going to be interesting playing her, he thought roguishly. Thats not possible. He said firmly.

Then appoint someone trustworthy so that I could train and lead them from here. I cant shut it down. There are many people who depend on my earnings.

Let me remind you in case you forgot I will be taking over your business in 48 hours.

And I will make sure you dont do just that.

Overconfidence is very unhealthy for successful business Mr. Posy. He contained his smile. He is liking it and he probably will like to have many such conversations if only she dont act stupid with her bruce lee stunts assaulting him.

A person who gives so much importance to his image in public will never destroy his wife's successful business. Are you sure that's called as overconfidence and not the smartest prediction of your life. She said coyly.

Arnav glued to his ground observed her for few moments. Is he upset..NO. Is he angry..NOT AT ALL. In fact he thoroughly enjoyed the battle between 2 business personnels. She didnt disrespect nor did she talked low of him. In her every sentence she praised him, reminding him of his status, reputation, and showing her confidence in him that he will settle everything for her. He wondered if she realized the implied meanings of what she spoke.

I will see if I can appoint someone in your place. Be ready, I will get you in 10mins. And make sure you prepare your little speech of apology for what you did in this afternoon.

I am not apologizing. She snapped.

You will, courtesy Payal Krishna.. He said locking the photographs in his locker. We will talk about this locker after press meet. He tucked the locker key in his wallet and was walking out when she stopped him again.

Where is my bag? My phone? She started looking around the room like she has been living in there for years.

He quickly grabbed her wrists and barked, What are you doing?

I am searching for my things.

And you assumed you will find it securely tucked in there. He said gesturing to side tables.

Lis..

No You listen. Dont ever touch my stuff, not in this room.

I am not desperate either. I need to make call to my sister.

LATER...He cocked his eyebrows for emphasis. You need to move now..You already wasted lot of time. 5mins is all you got.

I need to make call...She will be worried. And he left before she was even done saying it.

She angrily picked up the vase to throw it on the floor when Stella walked in.

Ma'm please dont throw it. You will see his worst. Please put it back. Stella slowly took the vase off her hands and put in in place in perfect alignment to its twin at the other end of the bed.

Khushi held her forehead in pain as she heard Stella. Ma'm Mr. Raizada asked me to see if you need anything. He said he will be here in 5mins.

Suddenly a bright light lit in Khushi's brain and rushed to close the door.

Ma'm you cant escape..I will be dead if you do. Stella pleaded assuming Khushi is going to escape.

Shhh...I am not running away. I just need your phone. Please I need to make a call.

Seeing Stella's hesitation, Look I will even pay for the call charges. I promise it wont take more than a min and your boss will not come to know. Please help me.

Part 3 - You will find Part 3 below Barun_GF's post..

ToxicLove thumbnail
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 10

MahaaUpdate - Part 3

The Raizada Penthouse...

And she agreed just like that? Aman asked with his eyes wide open in shock.

It took some effort. Arnav said lounging in his living room waiting for the 5mins to end.

Arnie, you threatened her to stay? Why? Aman sat next to Arnav and spoke in low tone.

To take revenge was Arnav's cold reply.

Arnie, I have known you for many years now and I am aware of your revengeful mode and expression. You dont look like you are taking revenge. Whats the matter?

Ever since you started addressing her with one of those weird relations, your brain has gone for a long vacation. I am telling you the reason one final time, I dont care what her reasons were but she crossed her limits using inappropriate language, which you will realize in the press meet with the kind of questions they will ask. What she did today is unpardonable. She shouldnt have budged into my life like this.

I know, I agree with you but she is not at complete fault either.

And I was NO fault at all..NONE WHATSOEVER...Arnav spoke with gritted teeth.

What are you planning to do with her?

I dont know I havent thought that far. But I do know one thing, she should be punished and for that she has to be kept closer. He whispered in dangerous tone.

I hope you do realize the true reason behind this painted one. Aman smiled and left him alone in disbelief. He is falling hard for her, be prepared to ditch him...He texted his soon-to-be girlfriend and Arnav's soon-to-be-exgirl friend, who promised to be his if Arnav falls for Khushi.

Jiji..where are you? I am so worried about you.

Payal, tum teekh hona? [You OK?]

I am fine, you tell me, where are you and whats wrong with your phone?

Payal, I dont have time. Give phone to NK.

Jiji?

Payal, please..give it to NK.

Payal reluctantly gave phone to NK...

Khushi NK here.

NK, I left money in Payal's handbag. Take that and leave to Hyderabad taking Payal in the next flight possible.

What? And you?

Dont worry about me. I will see you guys in few days..But I want her out of the city ASAP. No questions please. I dont have much time. Give the phone to Payal.

Jiji whats going on?

Payal, listen to NK and leave with him.

NO..Where are you? I am not leaving without you.

Payal Trust me I am safe and I got everything all original prints including soft copy. Dont worry about it.

Where are you?

I am at his house and..and..Khushi hesitated to explain and she could hear Payal gasping in shock.

At his house? NO, you are not doing anything like that. Get out from there and come back. I dont care if he posts it on every channel. Not at the expense of your life Jiji. Please listen to me. Jiji please tell me, please tell me you didnt ruin your life for me...Please Jiji.

No, I am..I am OK Payal..

I am coming with police to get you. I wont let that as*hole mess around with you. Payal fumed.

No No, dont involve anyone. It will only get worse. Payal, listen..Trust me when I say this. I am safe and I can handle it well. Buaji needs you more than I do. Dont do anything now that will put all of us again in danger. Everything is under control. And believe me when I say this, its just going to be matter of days before he will leave me. I will make sure he will leave me.

Jiji, what are you saying? What have you gotten yourself into? All because of me. Payal cried.

No Payal. You are in this mess because of me, because I refused to sell the catering business, he tried to come through you and unfortunately he succeeded this time. Payal, Payal, please dont cry and take care of Buaji. I..I..Khushi felt tremendous pang and choked with emotions. I dont think I will be to call you regularly, please take care of Buaji...and yourself..and the kids..please mere liye...

Jiji..what are you saying? You are scaring me? What has he done to you? Jiji, did he do anything with you? Did he hurt you? Payal cried.

No..the way Arnav held her brutally every single time flashed in her thoughts and she spoke looking at her painful wrists. No Payal...He didnt hurt me at all...No where he hurt me. She spoke melancholy. Payal...I dont have anyone else but you both...Thank you for giving me so much love, for giving me everything that my world refused to give me. I wont forget what all you guys have done for me until my last breath...GO BACK TO HYDERABAD...

Jiji..Jiji..Hello? She hung up..Jiji hung up..Payal cried bitterly.

Whats going on Payal? May be I will able to help you. NK asked concernedly.

She is in danger. I know. She is in danger. Payal cried holding onto NK's shoulder unable to call back her sister as Khushi called from private number.

GO BACK TO HYDERABAD...Khushi saw Arnav's reflection in the mirror and hung up the phone instantly and cleared her throat to hide her nervousness wondering how much he must have heard.

With his one hand in his pocket, he took powerful strides to Stella and spoke spitefully, You are fired!

Its not her fault. I forced her. Khushi interfered.

Get OUT! Arnav barked at Stella who broke into tears instantly.

She is not at fault. I snatched her phone. Khushi stopped Stella from moving.

I said GET OUUUT! He yelled ferociously startling both women.

Please it..it was my mistake..It wont happen again. I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...Khushi looked away in defeat controlling the urge to smack him.

Arnav stood rooted unaffected not pleased with her words. Khushi hesitantly walked closer to him maintaining distance from Stella, feeling regret to say her next few words. I apologize not for what I did. If these words could save her job, I dont mind saying it. She said in rancor.

Arnav hid his smirk satisfied with her one-of-a-kind-apology and gestured Stella to leave them alone. Then his eyes fell on her torn sleeve.

No Payal...He didnt hurt me at all...No where he hurt me. He recollected her secret talk with her sister that happened few mins ago when he entered to check on her.  

He walked to his wardrobe and grabbed his Nani's silver colored silk stole lined with lace patterned brocade that she left during her last visit. He threw it onto her saying grumpily, Cover it up, said gesturing to her shoulder.

Terrible realization dawned on her and she looked away hiding her exposed sleeve from him and he shifted his gaze giving her privacy for the short secs. As she wrapped her shoulders with the warm silk and turned around, he said walking towards the door, Lets go.

Khushi silently followed and stood next to him looking at him. His eyes wandered around her face particularly on her forehead and she wondered if there is anything wrong in her face, if only she knew how her skin is glowing against his dark maroon blood. But she brushed it off carelessly as this was important for him not for her.

He wondered why she didnt wipe it yet. But he didnt bother to point it out as its adding extra touch to their spurious relationship. For him, she looked fine, not that he would be able to help now if she needed any touch-ups. But she is one of a kind who doesnt need polished products to enhance her beauty. Did he just discussed with himself about her beauty..He is losing his mind. He thought and turned grumpy.

Two things: One, You must speak only when you are asked to. Second, Behave like Mrs. Raizada.

I dont know how thats supposed to be. She snapped irritated with his rules.

I will make sure you will know at each step. He spoke with finality. To start with, wear a smile.

When she didnt budge, he put his index finger and thumb on either side of her lips and stretched them in a flash before she could react. That should do.

She jerked her head away narrowing her eyes angrily. What if I was already married?

His eyes instantly shot upwards to his blood on her partition and she knew she asked dumb question. But his impromptu glance planted suspicion in her mind, of his belief in their marriage.

Wait a min, does he think we are really married? Her conscious questioned mutely, following his gaze.

After hearing your impudent, outrageous comment to your aunt's efforts of hooking you up with men, I am pretty sure you are single not ready to mingle. Aur kuch? He asked cocking his eyebrows.

Her nostrils flared in anger. So he has been following me since then. What a creep! She thought as she took oath then and there to assault his mind with unharmful tactics. You have no idea what yourself getting into. She said in warning tone.

Why dont you explain to me? He asked taking deep breath and checking his watch. You got 5 secs. He prompted tucking his hands in his pockets looking at her with in-your-face attitude.

Just wait and watch. She removed her bandages freeing her wrists and he knew she is again upto something. He took deep breath as he is running of time and he could deal her one moment at a time. Yeah, anything that has got to do with Ms. Khushi can be dealt only one moment at a time. He sighed and noted, She is soo unpredictable. He deduced coming to the final part of the prep, he tried to grab her palm but she didnt relent and tangled her hands more into the dupatta.

I am sure you dont want to appear infront of media with torn dupatta! He warned her and instantly she loosened her fists off her dupatta and he grabbed her right hand in his left and led her to make their first public appearance as Mr. & Mrs. Raizada.

Khushi felt the initial hold of her hand extremely firm and knuckle-breaking with the first step they took out of his room, as though pulling her alongside with him. But as they took each step closer to the media, his hold became tender and too gentle to handle, his bearing too poised to ignore.

With his back straight, chest pushed out and up, chin parallel to the ground, swaggering his shoulders, crown of his feet facing forward shooting daggers to clear the way for them, one hand tucked in pants and the other holding hers tenderly caringly, Mr. Black & White in a flash turned to Arnav Singh Raizada for her, intimidating everyone in the room and those watching him live, his stance dissuading everyone from challenging him.

For the very first time, Khushi held onto him dumbfounded to witness this mighty businessman taking powerful strides demanding every eye's attention. Never did she allowed any man near her nor any man dared to hold her the way he did and he is doing, so close, so intimate with simple touch of hands yet so far with their bodies apart. Speaking of intimacy, she knew the dictionary definition but she never felt a simple hold would be called as intimate. She looked down to assess if its just the exaggeration her mind is deducing or if its something different & real and she was shocked to see that his fingers perfectly interlaced with hers. When did this happen? She looked flustered. She craned down her neck subtly to ogle at their hold. A gentle shake as he led her onto the foot height stage brought her out of trance. While part of her mind tried acknowledge the murmurs, part of her mind scrambled with his thoughts. She was supposed to spite him, loathe him but he changed the entire atmosphere with his supreme paramount of authority on every one present there. And then he did something that never happened before at least with her.

~~~~~~~~~

When he walked out of his bedroom holding her hand, he felt resistance and so he tugged her arm without looking back. As they moved closer by each step, he felt her more relaxed and noticed her hand equally participating in the hold. Her fingers that were aloof a moment ago wrapped the side of his palm snuggly forming a perfect yin-yang clasp bringing out an unknown intimacy into existence. He loosened his grip to hold her tenderly, only to find her thumb hugging his cozily. If he is not mistaken, her thumb gently rubbed on his rugged one multiple times. He greeted everyone along the way with tight nod, tight nod being the result of his busy mind trying to decipher if the intimate rub on his thumb was intentional or an attempt to find comfortable hold. His mind egged him to find out but as she stepped onto the stage, his hand in its own volition left hers to pull a chair for her.

He could hear her gasp under her breath for his gesture as her hands trembled to secure the stole on her shoulders and she looked at him from the corner of her eyes under her long lashes. He hid his smirk behind his pleasant expression. Thats the first time he noticed her long lashes as he leaned down to push her chair to her comfort. You are supposed to punish her not to pamper her. His mind reminded him and he recklessly shifted his gaze to Aman.

Get hold of Payal and inform her that Khushi is with him not Adi. And tell her that she doesnt know that its Adi behind all this. Arnav whispered when Aman instantly reached the couple in a jiffy.

Per abhi kyun? Aman gave questioning look.

I heard her talking to Payal. I dont want her to go to Adi looking for Khushi. Just do it now. And he dismissed Aman shifting his gaze to media.

First, Let me introduce you the person why we are here. Arnav spoke in authoritative tone.

That statement sent shivers down her spine. She is supposed to apologize and he brutally started off with that without any formal greetings. But then what came next completely shook her off balance.

Presenting you all for the first time, meet the most enchanting lady, my wife, Khushi Singh Raizada. He interlaced his fingers with hers and placed their hold on the table visible to media.

Did he just called me enchanting? How could this be possible? She looked at him in disbelief and earned a warm smile from him.

Khushi and I would like to thank everyone for making this meet possible at such short notice. He spoke charmingly like a happy husband who just got married. She was blown away but contained her confused thoughts wearing a small smile with her eyes glued to the reporters.

And before we proceed further, let me remind you absolutely no questions to the lady. Khushi's head shot up to Arnav in shock. He threatened her to apologize all day and now he is commanding them no questions. How could he be so different infront of people? Or is this some kind of dirty trick he is playing. She thought.

Arnav gestured a raised person to question, Congratulations Mr. ASR. My question, today MNC showed small footage of you both fighting. What do you have to say about it?

That we do fight a lot. Arnav spoke earnestly making everyone in the room chuckle. Very simple, we are newly married. She is very sane and is trying to get adjusted to an insane person which is me.

She literally gaped at him hearing him say her sane and he leaned over her with a smile earning gasps from media. Stop gaping at me. You look like a fool. Instantly her lips pressed closed and her eyebrows narrowed in anger. And smile..next warning instantly followed riling her up further.

Sir, MNC released statement that it was not valentine's day segment but a sting operation to bring out the true colors people involved in the video, though they didnt mention who that person is. What do you have to say about that?

Arnav looked at Khushi and she knew he is spitting fire ready to chew her. He spoke with straight face, shifting his gaze dramatically from her to the media. Ofcourse its sort of sting operation to surprise my wife and to see the true colors of how she is going to react to my unplanned surprise. And as far as MNC denying it as V day segment, well I had disagreement with the channel as they wanted us to show PDA. So, their anger is understood from their false statements. Arnav shrugged as matter of factly. Khushi was floored the way he steered the entire accusation onto MNC.

We have seen your wife using inappropriate words. Would you like to share what happened?

NO. Thats something personal between me and Khushi. He could feel her fingers tightening in his hold.

Sir, but dont you think stripped-to-nothing is pretty hefty word. The reporter persuaded irking Arnav.

Khushi's fingers stiffened and tried to cumber into fist against his palm in anger and shame. But his hold is much more tenacious and didnt budge to her weak trammel.

Not at all if thats what you do everyday in your bedroom, not to forget with your partner. Everyone laughed out loud with Arnav's composed reply but she could feel his anger with the way he increased pressure on the grip. Khushi was embarrassed beyond limits with the kind of questions they are asking. And she lowered her lashes which didnt go unnoticed by Arnav. Thats exactly he wanted. She should feel ashamed of herself. And his plan already started working while Khushi sat stunned at the next series of grueling questions from reporters but she was impressed with the way this man handled. He was completely different person, no where anger was seen though she could feel raged waves against her skin.

Then came his voice ringing in her ears in menacing tone, Are you now ashamed of yourself? He whispered shocking Khushi, letting out sly smile.

Thats when Khushi understood. Arnav Singh Raizada's perfect plan to make her feel miserable. Here she was thinking what an authoritative, mighty character he is, he turned out to be jerk making her face such embarrassment, making her hear questions on her spoken words.

I think thats all for now guys. Thank You once again. Arnav stood giving hand to Khushi.

Everyone screamed, Sir just one statement from Mrs. Raizada. How did he propose you? Where did you guys meet? Ma'm what is the most romantic thing Mr. Raizada did for you came another question.

As Arnav held her hand, she tugged it and spoke in mic, slyly enough for Arnav to understand. Please let me answer this one question, please. She asked with a bright smile on her lips and Arnav's hold turned menacing while his face maintained steady. Without waiting for him to approve, she lifted both her wrists in a flash and held it up in the air, taking his hand along with hers.

This is exactly what he does to me all the time. She said with glee smile and all gasped in shock looking at her puffed blue-black wrists. Khushi turned to Arnav and found him gritting his teeth angrily. She fluttered her eyebrows challenging him. As he was about to advance, she spoke hurriedly,

Oh no no folks, You are mistaken. He didnt cause the bruises. I met with accident and hurt myself pretty badly. Since then Mr. Raizada dont let me do anything with my hands and he always hold my hands like this. And thats most romantic thing for me. She answered giving princely smile at everyone, while Arnav's eyes widened in surprised anger.

Thank You once again! Arnav ended it and led Khushi out of the conference room fumingly.

What the hell were you planning to do showing your wrists? Arnav cornered her to the wall in his bedroom and yelled at her.

That was nothing compared to what you did to me infront those reporters.

That was you who brought it up on your sleeves.

No it was you who forced me into such situation. She maintained her ground.

Again accusation! He sighed angrily. You know what? You are right. I forced you into everything. And thats exactly what I am planning to do rest of your stay to make your life miserable and beyond repair. He stepped away angrily while she stood glued to the wall.

He removed his coat jacket and threw it on the floor and then followed his vest. He turned around loosening his tie when her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

What are you doing? She asked moving slowly towards the exit.

He remained silent with his jaw firm and clenched as he played his fingers to undo the first button.

I..What the..hell..are you.doing?  She stuttered and tried to unlock the door when he pulled her roughly and slammed her against the wall next to the door, arresting between his arms on either side.

I am..I am not staying in this room. She said hiding her nervousness.

In case you havent realized yet, you dont get to choose in my deals Ms. Khushi, especially after breaking my rules. He spoke nearing his face closer.

I didnt do anything against your rules. She said looking away but her eyes for the first time in the evening caught the bandage on his eye that was soaked bright red and she remembered how he leaped in the afternoon to save himself.

Now we are talking. He said aware of her gaze lingering around his bruise. He remained quiet further giving her all the time she need.

Part of him was pleased for her attention and part of him etched to hear her voice of concern for him. But none happened as she looked away uncomfortably trying her best to irk him so that he maintains distance with her.

I will continue to obey all your conditions but again as I said I will ruin you as well. She spoke with great confidence looking straight into his eyes.

We both know who ruined whom. And you are most welcome to try it out as many times as you want. Just remember there will be multiple reactions for every action you take against me. He stepped back glaring at her.

There was angry silence engulfed both of them silently challenging each other. Soon he turned back, grabbed his night clothes and stepped into shower.

He freshend up and found her no where in the bedroom. He walked out in long strides and found her on the couch sitting with her eyes closed.

Khushi get inside bedroom. He tried to sound calm.

Thank you I am comfortable here.

Khushi, I am very tired of today's events. Dont test my patience now, as I have none left. He warned taking one step closer.

So am I. Please dont test my patience either. She said in determined tone still keeping her eyes closed.

He lost his cool and he certainly didnt want Stella to see her sleeping in the living room when she enters the next morning. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her off the couch.

What is the matter with you? She screamed as she was dragged into the bedroom.

He didnt bother to answer her, instead he shoved her into the room and locked the room.

If you think you could use your muscles and force me to sleep with you like you do to other women, forget it. I am not like one of those who will linger around your finger and offer free s*x in ret...

Before she could complete, he hauled her and lashed her against the wall, holding her arms in death grip and breathing rage into her face, he spoke hurt, I may be a b*st*rd but I am not a r*pist. With that he roughly shoved her against the wall and left the room all to her.

And yet again, like many other first times of the day, she saw his eyes expressing hurt, his eyes which always showed blank, expressed something important and something unknown to her. But his pain was evident in his bloodshot eyes. She sat on the floor feeling restless and unsettled as his words ringed in her ears. Those words bothered her and she again felt defeated as guilt enveloped her. Something told her that she made biggest mistake but what was her mistake. How could she have different opinion about this man who tried to play with both her and Payal. A battle of war between her heart and mind had officially begun in Khushi's life trying to understand who the real Arnav Singh Raizada is.

Hope you liked it!!!

mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
unres

i m on first page yippie 
wow we got a mahaupdate

mujhe update bahut bahut bahut acha lagaa 

arnav and aman rocked
i love aman's non stop bhabhi raag ...he doesn't leaves any chance of irritating arnav πŸ˜†
i had a hard time controlling my laughter after reading this part 
You are right Doc. Actually, my friend got severe cut on his left eye which might have hampered the functioning of his brain specially around that area. May be thats why he must have forgotten some facts of his life. 

so they both understood the whole story n Adi's  cheap act 
arnav trusts her ...bharosa h uss par...bond is forming 

yeah arnav she is that pest in your life jiska koi treatmant nai h...n u r gonna love this pest soon ...a time will come when u won't be able to live without this pest 

gussa sirf iss baat ka nai h that she tried to destroy his reputation but its mixed with concern n fear that what would have happened if instead of him it was adi ...
khushi's reckless act is gonna change a lot of things

i m with arnav in this he doesn't need to prove himself in front of khushi ...although he could have told her the truth but  kya karein he doesn't want her to leave him yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but still he felt the need to prove his innocence when she accused him in context of payal...he himself was confused about that ...rishta badal rha h 

arnav ki nazar baar bar khushi ki blood filled mang par ja rhi thi...😳😳

poor Stella kahan phas gyi πŸ˜†
loved khushi's bemann ki apology ::
 I apologize not for what I did. If these words could save her job, I dont mind saying it

they both r so deeply bonded without their knowledge that even can see the unshed tears in other's eye...i loved this part di

that how they were comfortable holding each others hand...haye  πŸ˜³

🀣 press conference m dono ne ek dusri ki kya tang khichi 

😑😑 khushi control your tongue...how can u hurt him to this extent Dammit...atleast she realised later that she had hurt him a lot...
ARNAV'S Words leaves a deep impact di:::::::
I may be a b*st*rd but I am not a r*pist. 

i would like to write few more things about arnav::::::
my respect for him has increased 10 times...
although he blackmailed khushi using payal as a bait but still he made aman inform payal that khushi is safe n sound so that payal doesn't go that cheap Adi

he cares for khushi a lot...

its high time di when khushi starts understanding him...πŸ˜›

kuch choot gya ho toh sorry di πŸ˜†...ita bada update diya h apne pta nai cmnt m kita kuch chuta hogaπŸ˜‰

Edited by mwep - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

:(

I m sorry for ruining d chain 😭

I didnt mean to .. Bt no worries πŸ˜†

Hayeee mardala

Aaj toh aman aur arnav se nazar hi nai hati meri

Yar ek pic de do aman ki mjhe jisse main usko samajh saku 😳

U knw wat i like d teasing arnav doo

Ufff d way he said i cnt enter room bhabhi kya sochegii ..Holf moly seriously

Bichara arnav kahan phas gya

Khushi toh pagal karegi hi aman v nai chodega usko πŸ˜†

Wat is wrng wid him girl ..I mean .. Wat d heck Aman was doubting Khushi 😑 f**k how could he .. Apni bhabhi pe shak tauba tauba 😲 Par πŸ˜ƒ I m glad arnav didnt doo 😳

Aman u wil pay baby 😑

I love dere mind connection . Dono ek hi cheez sochte hai.. I doubt loll Gay toh nai 🀣

Secnd nd third part was d awsmt one

Bcz it chngd many thing

Arnav nd khushi room talk

D press conference

D understnding blaming cndtion ufff to much to digest

He asked her to stay wid her ..Nd have to sleep wenever he ask 😑 Disgusting...I knw bt i also knw he wnt do any such thing to her ..

Firm belive in him

Y d hell khushi nd payal doesnt mntn d name of dere respective AR pagal ladkiyan

Seriously trust krishna sis for dis

Oh frgt to say Aman text to Arnav ex gf was hilarious 🀣

Seriously be ready to ditch him

Mannn.. My fingers are paining par avi cmnt baki hai.. πŸ˜†

She apologized for stella too.. I loved dis

Arnav wil clear some cnfusion for payal chalo woh apna brain use karega

D last part took my breathe

D line wich he said wid such a force of authority dis clearly shows d ASR

Loved it diii ❀️

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res
---EDITED---

Omg omg omg wat.is this yar????? 😲

Serioisly u will kill me some day di πŸ˜†

Amazing awsome mindblowing update
πŸ‘

Seriously for the very first time am falling for khushi again and again she is copy of our arrogent ASR yeh hui na takar wali baat πŸ˜†

Goshhh this arnav he will kill me sach mai kia cheese hai yeh banda one time he is sooo soft and the very next momaent he is like rakhshas 😳 but cute one πŸ˜‰

And yar am loving this aman of urs πŸ˜† he is sooo cuteee...

Hope their misunderstanding gets cleared soon...and I will get the first teaser soon πŸ˜‰

Last but not the least ur an amazing writer am falling for ur way of writing and expressing the emotions...Edited by hira_arnie - 10 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Un-Ress~~
I was Eagerly waiting for this Part , I must Say You are wonderful writer Di , and i always loved the way you portray your Each charachter ..πŸ‘
i am loving khushi's charachter here she is strong she is not bending before arnav that what i like the Most ..
I am glad arnav accept her his wife infront of media .. Eagerly waiting for story to unfold ..
Amazing update di ..
Edited by beenish248 - 10 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
arnav is a smart jerk

hmm... so anjali n adi, both r jealous of arnav😑

uff.,. two amansπŸ˜†

nani is crazy but cuteπŸ˜†

khushi beta, tum to gayi

cont. asapπŸ˜‰
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Awesome maha update. He is really a Rajkumar and a Rakshas. The way he is concerned for Payal and asks Aman to go to her. And the way he is treating Khushi is so contradictory. Awesome and fabulous writing. 
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb...love d way how arnav dealt wid d media...he is just awesome...n  i sum how dnt lyk dis khushi...jumping into conclusions...very impulsive...hmm but whn she gets 2 know d truth she def change i guess...love dis aman n asr bond...hate dis adi n anjali...