Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 7 - COMPLETED - Page 81

Posted: 9 years ago
read the last two updates...wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the way both are making efforts to mend the relationship with esp. Arnav trying to do nothing to hurt her...
Khushi remark on Arnav's changed behaviour that she doesn't want a henpecked husband was too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Khushi's feelings regarding Adi was fab...
Any plan of update??
P.s I forgot to mention in my last comment that kiss was soo beautiful. ?
And I hope she doesnot regret later :(
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 39 

Part 1

Waiting for their turn to see the doctor, Khushi couldnt help picturing Arnav's reaction when he gets to see the glimpse of their baby. She looked over her shoulder to his left, to find him faithfully slamming the keys in his cell phone, angry lines clearly shown on his forehead. Tittering to herself wondering who the scapegoat in the early noon of ASR's life is, she looked in the other direction taking glance of other soon-to-be moms.

Few wearing heavy makeup, and some dressed in posh clothes, and others tapping their stilettos to the glossy floor, every rich woman sat in the luxury hospital like they are running out of time. And there Khushi spotted something that didnt make sense to her. The ladies came alone for the appointments without their significant others. She swept her glance around them before stopping at her man sitting next to her in his business world.

As he shoved the phone into his vest pocket and glanced at her with warm smile, Sorry, needed to sign some papers.

Why cant husbands accompany their women to the appointments? She whispered leaning over to his ears. Not noticing the amused smile on his face, she took another glance at the restless women who no where acted like to-be-moms.

Wrapping his arm around her shoulders to pull her closer, he craned his head to her ears and whispered, May be because their wives are not as posy as my wife is.

Khushi smiled rolling her eyes, The time of my life! Arnav Singh Raizada and his Cliches!!! You must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!

He shrugged his eyebrows with his devastatingly handsome smirk, You think so? I wonder if its because of the drool worthy late night kiss.

Khushi looked flustered and glanced away, dreading the topic since morning. Tightening his arm around her neck, he pulled her more closer, featherly brushing his lips to her ear and he whispered, By the way, you shouldnt be really judging my bed until you own it.

She twitched nervously as his warm tickling lips feathered her delicate skin, before she elbowed him. Kya kar rahehain aap? Chodiye!

She struggled trying to keep calm face as one of the lady at distant were poking her mean eyes at them. Chodiye, sab dekh rahe hain!

Forgetting the old rules Posy? teased Arnav rooting up his eyebrow.

How about some new rules of Shut Up! Splitting him into chuckles, She pushed him with all her strength as she spotted Nurse walking towards them.  

Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada?

Thats me! Arnav heard Khushi saying in a bit of excitement, spreading a genuine smile on his face seeing her happy.

Nurse punched keys with her stylus on the iPad checking the patient into the system. As the lady dressed in her blue scrubs was about to lead Khushi, Khushi turned to Arnav and asked hesitantly, Would you like to come inside?

Do you want me to?

Taking his hand in hers, I would love to have you by my side, but I want to make sure if thats what you want...

Ofcourse, Why would I be here otherwise? Lets find out what that thing is doing inside you? Passing snide remark, he laced his fingers into hers, following the nurse.

And with the first step he took inside the examination room along with his wife, He forgot what he wanted in this life from her, washing away all his dreams from his mind, making her wish as his command, he put on the most selfless smile from the bottom of his heart, helping her get on the bed ready for the next phase of their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next 3 quarters of the hour went in a blur with urine, sample, blood tests, and giving out medical history. Arnav still couldnt come to terms why they had to draw 6 tubes of blood. Khushi couldnt stifle her giggles remembering how his face turned red pepper literally counting the tubes. But she was glad he didnt say a word as the nurse already seemed to be burning to ashes in his heated hell of daggers.

Stop laughing! Is this how it is going to be every visit. He smarted roaring at the tubes one more time.

She pursed her lips to stifle her smile and nodded.

Bloody blood suckers.

That undid Khushi and she bursted into laughters. Arnav rolling his eyes, took out a cellphone opening an app, what it may seemed like his little cheatsheet.

Check..Check..Check..Check...You still have Ultrasound. Thats the last for the visit.

What was that?

Little notes for myself.

She laughed out loud.

What the hell is wrong with you? He asked a bit embarrassed.

Its pretty enchanting sight to watch Arnav Singh Raizada sharpening his brains on pregnancy.

He grabbed the magazine ignoring her tease though he was proud of himself.

So did you buy a book or Has Google become The Lexicon of Pregnancy?

Why dont you close your eyes and rest your brain for sometime?

She couldnt control as she broke into guffaw admiring her man bits by bits..

Flustered Arnav stood up from his chair swearing, Goddamn Doctor, where the hell is she? He opened the door and craned his head out to check. I will be back with water. He left before Khushi could say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Malhotra, my husband must be here any moment, I would want to wait for him.

Sure dear. Are you still taking depression pills? 

No, I had quit 3 weeks ago. 

How are you holding up, is it any way affecting this pregnancy, I mean do you feel stressed out with the new phase.

I feel much better off those pills. 

Thats great. Lets review your family history of illnesses. Anything like stroke, diabetes, Thyroid...

None. Luckily.

Thats good. Thats good. The lady in white coat fixed the glasses on her nose flipping the pages. And your husband side, and his family.

My husband is diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes from his teens. Khushi didnt hesitate a moment to reply the His Family History as None, as she was well prepared that this question will come, and for a moment she thanked her stars that he wasnt present to hear this question.

Doctor checking time in her steel watch, Lets just prep you up meanwhile. Please get on to the table.

Khushi got onto the table and laid on the reclined back. While Doctor bunched her saree to her upper thighs, Khushi called Arnav and learnt that he is just a min away.

Doctor covered Khushi's exposed lower part of the body with the sheet of hospital cloth and as she was about to explain the physical exam she is going to do, Arnav entered with a knock.

As the doctor looked at the man dressed in suave 3-piece Antique white suit and black shirt, Khushi prompted My Husband with a smile.

Arnav Singh Raizada, shaking his hand brusquely, he greeted her in typical ASR tone.

Dr. Neetu Malhotra. Pleasure to meet you.

Acknowledging the doctor with a tight nod, he reached Khushi as he felt a bit disturbing to find her all alone on that hospital bed. Somewhere the image nagged and bothered him. You ready? He asked brushing her hair from her forehead.

Khushi smiled, as he leaned forward to kiss her forehead. Lets do it! He said looking at her, in response to the doctor's question of seeking their approval to proceed.

Arnav taking his seat by the bed, noticed the doctor lifting up the white cloth off of Khushi's lower part of her body. Not expecting to see Khushi's bare legs, and as the Doctor was about to stretch her gloved hands to do internal exam, Arnav sprinted up, leaving Khushi's hands and roughly pushing the doctor away.

How dare you touch her? He hurriedly came back to Khushi, while Khushi looked at him in shock.

Constantly mumbling Sab teekh Hain Khushi. Tujhe Kuch nahi Hoga. Main hoon na! He worked his fingers fast pulling the cloth down covering her from the stranger.

The next min, he rushed to beat the lights out of the doctor, when Khushi jumped down and interefered. Covering the doctor behind her, What are you doing? She was just trying to examine me...

Woh..

Woh Kya?..Step back..Khushi barked in panic.

Arnav didnt relent wondering what had happened to him, her scars, the night flashing his mind, torturing him to slits. Step Baackk.. Khushi screamed pushing him with one hand and so he did, his eyes fixed on the hidden scars on her neck and shoulders. She quickly turned to the doctor.

My sincere apologies Doctor. He is just very protective of me. He is not sure what to expect and probably thats the reason he reacted like that. We are very very sorry. Give us few mins pls.

If there was a choice, the doctor would have refused to see her but being committed to her profession and knowing that they are family of her friend Dr. Raizada, She stepped out to leave the couple to sort things out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi closed the door behind the doctor, rushed to Arnav, Kya hua aapko?

Arnav looked away bothered, pressing his fingers to his eyes angrily for losing his rationality. Khushi cupping his shoulders to sit, forced him to drink water. She waited for him to speak but his eyes were glued to the floor, his lips sealed not to utter a word.

She kneeled infront of him trying to grab his attention. She was just trying to examine me. Why do you think she was going to harm me? Look at me.

When he didnt look at her in fear of letting the truth out, She cupped his face and forced him to look at her. Hey Black & White, Look at me, I am fine. Mein teekh hoon, sachi.

He looked at her with blank expression, sweeping his eyes from her head to toe to assure himself that she indeed is fine. Wrapping his palms around her neck, he pulled her flush onto him, hugging her tightly.

Tum sach mein teekh hoo...

Haan mein sach mein teekh hoon, Kya hogaya hain aapko?

He nodded nothing on her shoulder words failing to form on his lips.

This is common and you probably will be seeing alot of such exams. If you are not comfortable, I wont mind if you wish to be outside. She pulled back cupping his jaw.

Running his palms over his face, No I will stay. He said taking her hands off his face and grasping it firmly between his palms.

Kya hua, aap aisa kyun k..

Nothing I am fine, I just overreacted, I didnt know what to expect. What was that exam anyway?

Pap smear, and Pelvic exam just to check any infections and the size of uterus..Its normal. I should have explained it beforehand. I am sorry.

No, not your fault, lets get this done. I will call the doctor. He walked out in need of fresh air.

What happened to him? How can someone be so possessive? to this extreme? Khushi wondered with a smile as he stepped out.

Walking over to the doctor's room, Arnav tried to wipe away the treacherous thoughts that have been remembered at untimely manner. When he saw doctor touching her bare skin, the moment where he stood watching victimised Khushi from his bedroom door flashed in his mind and subconsciously he tried to stop assuming it as the night. He was so hexed at the moment that, he saw no hospital room, no doctor. All he imagined was Khushi being attacked on his bed, which made him react like he did.

Taking his deep breath, shoving the torment to the back of his mind, he entered doctor's room to apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweetheart, now I am going to perform Internal Exam Manually to check for any abnormalities in your uterus or tubes. You might feel pressure, try to relax your muscles.

Khushi nodded and looked at Arnav to find him looking at her clueless. She is using her fingers, thats why manual. As Khushi finished the statement, she sucked her breath as she felt the sharp pain in her nether regions, Arnav pressed her palm to his eyes in distress. Each moment turned to be traumatic beyond his expectation, he realized that he had signed both of them up for hell. He could feel the pain and level of discomfort she is going through from the way she dug her nails into his skin turning them into blue black bruises.

But rolling her head back in discomfort, Khushi being Khushi sucked down all the pain without a whimper escaping her lips...

Almost done, Done! Everything is just perfect. The doctor gleed a well practised smile.

Khushi opened her eyes and scrunched her face in discomfort. Feeling heavenly warmth in her palms, She looked to her side to find Arnav placing lingering kisses on her palm, with his eyes moist and red filled with guilt for reasons unknown to her.

She gently wriggled her fingers from his hold and cupped his cheek, I am OK. Nothing to be afraid, to which he let out a small smile placing another kiss on her knuckles.

If you guys are ready, lets get to the best part most Dads love. You ready Dad? Doctor asked breaking their moment.

Khushi gestured fluttering her eyebrows. As strange as it sounded, Arnav smiled in exhilaration, loving the way the three letters were used to address him. Arnav could feel the air around changing to lighter note as he saw Khushi smiling in excitement.

Almost immediately, Baby was up on the screen, most of it in its skeleton form. While Khushi turned pale and looked lost, Arnav stared at it astounded at its size, as tiny as peapod. He instantly shifted his gaze down to her glowing tummy, wondering like a small child how on earth that living-being is inside her. He had mixed feelings, one part of him was surprised and elated forgetting everything else around but the other part reminded him that he can never feel this happiness for his own child in this life.

You guys got an extremely active kid. The doctor's comment grabbed Khushi's reclusive mind to concentrate on the screen. The baby kept flipping onto his tummy, making it difficult to get the scans and the measurements.

Looks like quite a work cut out for you both upon arrival. Seems quite handful. The doctor teased as Arnav observed strange disappointment in Khushi's eyes.

While in the next few mins the doctor briefed the perfect development of baby's growth, Arnav couldnt help but wonder what Khushi is trying to convey. He jerked his head subtly questioning her while she nodded nothing.

Almost done, then I am going to leave you guys. The doctor stood by the bedside, and checked the baby's heartbeat sweeping the doppler on Khushi's not-yet-visible baby bump.

The loud and fast beats of the baby took his breath away bringing smile on his lips but then a harsh reality struck Arnav that if he dont love this heartbeat, he probably be entering the life nothing short of hell, taking the innocent child along. That thought shook his bearings, making him lose confidence to deal this for the rest of the life.  But then one glance at the flickering heart assured him and he had the clearest thought of the moment. The tiny heart is the most innocent and worst victim in all of these. It would be a sin if he even sulk one more second for it not being his blood, his child. That moment he embraced the baby with a smile, making its tiny weeny heart part of his.

On the other hand, Khushi who was all smiles and loads of expectations until then, the moment the baby showed up, She felt very strange instincts within her. She had been waiting for this moment to see the baby but for reasons unknown to her, she couldnt feel the connection and sense of belonging. Instead, for strange reason, with the way baby was actively kicking her uterus, it felt like the baby was mad and angry, and her instincts could feel hatred within herself.  Khushi closed her eyes, as the baby heartbeats sounded too harsh to her ears and terribly nerve pounding. Khushi felt distressed worrying why she is feeling so worse about the innocent baby. Her instincts telling that something is not right. She looked at Arnav for some sort of assurance and found him all curiously staring at the screen and smiling.

Sweetheart, I have noticed quite many scars around your va**na, probably from the past lacerations. Khushi nonchalantly acknowledged the Doctor with a tight nod while Arnav stared at Khushi with unshed tears of remorse.

Shooting the last min questions to the Doctor, Khushi looked as calm as lonely night, showing no difference of Dr.Malhotra said a moment ago. Once again, Arnav didnt know if she is truly ignorant what the doctor said or she is putting up an act to make things smooth between them or is it another quiet before storm. Arnav sighed in mental exhaustion with revelations peeping out one at a time every step of the way.

Shutting down her iPad after making her notes, Dr. Malhotra said in casual tone, S*x is allowed but a bit gentle and easy, absolutely not to that level. She smiled at embarrassed Khushi, while Arnav looked away uncomfortably.

Everything else looks just perfect. Keep taking vitamins and shall see you in 4 weeks.

Thank You Doctor and My sincere apologies for what happened before. Arnav shook hands with the middle-aged woman.

Please dont worry. I understand. She then turned to Khushi, You take care honey. See you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 39 

Part 2

Arnav after dumping the giant encyclopedia of information sheets on Pregnancy, the upcoming visits, tests, and the finale LABOR, in the backseat of his steel white RangeRover, He opened the door for Khushi who suddenly looked melancholy. From last few mins Khushi had become extremely silent scaring Arnav if there is impending storm on its way in mins. Driving the wheel out of the Hospital premises, Arnav kept shifting his gaze from road to Khushi from time and again, preparing himself for any questions.

Whats wrong?

With her eyes focused on the chaos of the passing traffic, she said Nothing in indifferent tone.

OK. Whats wrong? He asked persistently, looking at her as he shifted gears picking up the speed.

She turned towards him and smiled at his silly repeated question.

Tell me whats bothering you. I might just spice up your worry if I dont come up with solution. Said with mischievous glint in his eyes, not to dwell on the last part of the conversation they had with Doctor. Because the wound has become too deep in his soul that it became part of life and routine. It started making no difference to Arnav as he set his priorities after last night after hearing her expectations from him. There is no longer going to be any sulking over what happened, and his only goal being able to keep her happy, not reminding her the bitter past as much as he could until she raises the subject.  

To his surprise, She enthusiastically shifted to his side, folding her feet on the seat. I dont know...But her eyes spoke volumes of confusion and heavy anticipation for answers.

Is it about the skin tears she mentioned...He prepared himself for another blame.

Jeez Noo..Thats common right? I mean when. you. do. fi.rst time, I heard its pr.etty common, right? She asked in little uncomfortable hesitant tone, having to discuss about such private parts to him.

Red signal forcing the car to come to halt, he stared at the innocent eyes that deduced the conclusion without asking a question, unknowingly making his life easy. He nodded with a smile, Yeah its common, nothing to worry about!

She exhaled relaxedly, shifting little to lean her head against the seat, drowning herself once again in inexplicable discomfort when she felt his thumb spreading warmth on the soft corner of her jaw.

You are the purest innocence that happened in my life. He said lovingly in his husky hoarse tone, caressing the tender skin below her lobe, drawing patterns with his thumb.

Khushi looked away giving him ample view of the crimson hues spreading on her long slender neck. Gently nudging the firm bone of her jaw, he made her look at him and found her stifling her grin, her eyes twinkling in mischief.

His fingers stopped in their tracks as he scrunched his nose questioningly.

Biting her lip mischievously, she murmured, Its not wrong side of the bed, I am pretty sure you must have slept in the wrong bedroom...

Earning frustrated honks for his delay in resuming the drive, Arnav rolled his eyes and decided better to concentrate on the road than the woman who is on stroll today. Whats wrong with her today?

You know, I like it but not quite the cliche as expected from Arnav Singh Raizada...She gleed sardonically.

Learn to shut up and take it, thats the best I could come up with...

As she shook in spurts of giggles, she heard him say as an afterthought, Waise, you got the wrong bedroom part right, making her go all flustered.

I asked you to be normal to yourself, that doesnt mean you grow scandalous thoughts.

Bringing the car to screeching halt in the parking lot of his penthouse building, Arnav roughly pulled her holding her elbow, You should have been careful what you wished for. He whispered on her lips. There is no going back Posy. Wrapping her neck with his other palm, he tugged her closer as he heard her stutter with her eyes close.

This was my right, you cant do this. Maine aapko abhi tak permission nahi di.

Permission? He tugged her more closer, almost lifting her off from her seat...

Ji haan, Permission, which by the way you are not getting anytime soon. She tried to free her elbow from his grip.

Which idiot is marketing that I need one? Whispered huskily bringing his lips closer to an air away.

Aap..Aap aisa nahi kar sakthey. Hatiye..Apko nahi karnedoongi. She tried to push him unable to bear the heat of his piercing gaze on her sensitive skin.

Rok sakthi ho tho rok lo...He whispered, featherly brushing his lips on her lobe.

Nahi..aapko...Nahi kar.ne.doongi...She melted in his hold as he lifted her dangling ear ring and pressed his firm lips just below her ear.

The slow anticipation he built up nearly killed her, reminding the tenderness he always showed to her. Her hands in their own volition bunched the vest at his chest, an innocent gesture seeking for more.

As his one hand dropped to her waist, she remembered the violent kicks she saw in the ultrasound. And at once, she shook in nervousness and her face scrunched up in discomfort. Arnav who was about to tilt his head to kiss her other cheek, stopped in his tracks, hearing her murmurs.

I dont feel good. She said taking deep breath rolling her head back to the seat.

Khushi? Whats the matter? He became alarmed, as he cupped her face.

She brought her knees together wrapping her arms around it. I dont feel good at all.

With the way she wrapped herself protectively, he assumed she is still hurting from the pelvic exam. You mean pain, Physical Pain? Does it still hurt down there? He asked worriedly flickering his gaze from her nether regions to her eyes, the topic seems to have become more casual without any intimacy between them.

Shifting her legs a little to shoo his gaze away from her privates, No, not that. Its just...I dont know how to explain. I feel sad but I dont know why. I feel that an air of despair surrounded me, you know like some ghost. Its just weird ever since we got off that ultrasound.

Is it about the baby?

I dont know. I am having this strange feeling. I didnt quite like the way it(he/she) was kicking feet? It looked odd. I never expected my first reaction would be like this. Did you feel anything like that?

Didnt the doctor say, it looks very active. Did you feel any pain at the kicks?

No, its just my..Never mind, I guess I am thinking alot.

You are just overwhelmed, that is all. Lets go, you need to eat something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Babe, why so formality. They are only 5mins away. Can I at least have one bite? Girlfriend, at least you tell your cynical granddaughter.

Let me know when you guys are up for a bite, I will close my eyes. Nani quipped setting the table.

Nani?? Sometimes I really wonder how Nanaji tolerated your guttery hormones. Anjali chided dressing the Celery Root  salad.

Ladies, I might die next min if you dont give me something to eat. Something for all the generous kitchen help I provided.  Please...Aman put on a show clutching his growling stomach.

NO...The ladies shouted in unison when they heard the doorbell ringing.

SURPRISE!!! Anjali shouted opening the door to Khushi and Arnav who looked quite pleased seeing them in their house.

The Monkey Gang! Shaking his head, he reached Nani for the dose of their everyday hug While Anjali threw herself onto Khushi for tight embrace.

Knowing that Khushi had her first appointment with her best friend Neetu Malhotra, Anjali decided to have lunch with the new soon-to-be parents to enquire if everything went well but the actual reason being Aman having something important to discuss with Arnav urgently.

Bhabhi, I think I am dying. Can you guys please make it quick with your pleasantries, I am super hungry. Aman pleaded already on his way to take his chair.

Forcing Khushi to ignore Aman's rants, Anjali asked excitedly as everyone took the chair, So How did it go?  

Does she know? How does she know? Arnav asked Khushi taking the chair out for her, one of many habits he developed lately and one of many gestures which is making her fall in love with him again.

Well, Bhabhi told me about your decision to see another OBGYN, and the reason being your comfort level. So I totally understand bhai no problem.

Why the hell you need to seek comfort with doctor? I dont understand. Aman scrunched his nose in confusion.

Khushi and Anjali laughed out loud, While Nani teased, You wouldnt understand, you are too baby for that.

Arnav tittering at Nani's ridiculous comment, She is right, You wouldnt understand. Its trauma to sit among women and discuss hormones. You will know when you get there. And dont even dare to think of getting there without marriage.  

While all the ladies laughed uncontrollably, Aman dropped the silverware on the plate and said, Mr. Overprotecting Brother, All I want is a plate of food at the moment. I am least interested in the hormones right now, Shall we start? He was about to hand over the salad bowl to Khushi, when Arnav snatched it mid-way saying, Its got raw egg in the dressing, not for you.

Khushi rounded her eyes in surprise, while he earned few gasps from the ladies and cough from Aman.

I need to find the source of your knowledge, Khushi whispered taking the roti's from him.

Good Luck with that! He smirked forking through the salad.

Resting their banter for the moment, they tried to concentrate on the other three.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the ladies settled down in the living room chattering about the doctor visit, Aman grabbed Arnav to talk in private.  

Whats the matter?

Arnie I found the man you are looking for 5 years. Your Baba!

Arnav who was arranging the files in the draw, turned around in shock. Where is he?

I have put him up in my guesthouse. As you predicted, he didnt leave the town. Our men brought him to me this morning.

I need to see him now to find who she is. Arnav was about to exit not willing to steer his mind down the painful memories.

Arnie, if this is the what you are looking for, I dont think there is any reason to meet him.

Arnav in one impatient stride, grabbed the paper from Aman and read out,

Parvati Krishna Nair,
Kaushik Niwas, besides JJ Consultants,
Matunga.

He spotted her there an year ago tutoring the kids. He is not sure if that is her residence. But I thought maybe thats a good start for us.

Arnav nodded picking up the phone and busied himself next few mins, sending men out there to enquire this woman in the stated address.

Arnav slumped down in his chair tiredly, covering his face behind his broad padded palms.

Looks like everything is coming down to you at the same time.

Exhaling a deep breath of frustration, Manageable! You want to know the biggest shock of my life?

Please!

Khushi knew everything that Adi did with Payal!

What? How? Who told her?

None, she figured it out herself, which scares me now, if you believe!

Why?

I am worried if she will come to know of the night.

Aman took chair opposite to Arnav waiting for him to continue.

This is what I want you to do. I want to know the names of every person Adi met in last one year.

Looking for needle in the haystack.

Better than not looking at all!I just want to make sure I am not leaving any traces behind. She is just too smart to pick on the clues.

Speaking of which,  The court released the first date of trial for Adi's case, exactly 5 months from this date. Arnav nodded in acknowledgement as he leaned his head back remembering the most hateful moments of his life...

Tujheee yaheen kachre se uthaya tha meine...

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago

awee such a lovely update ...full of emotions...infact if last update was taken by khushi ...for me this one all goes to arnav :)

it requires just a beat to melt arnav's heart...that was the awee moment for me..:)

both together waiting for the turn...and that check list of his :)...thats such a pleasure to read ...both have come along long way...both together with each other...true sense in pain and happiness...both so at easy as perfectly made for each other... real time:

uff arnav panic state ...that trauma that was so beautifully written deeps...i felt goose bumps with fear..can any one ever understand his true suffering and pain...i doubt...that such a painful truth ..which is no more less than a curse...it can be dim with time...but will remain their at back end...no matter wt...similarly later he was happy seeing ultrasound but khushi's state was again uff...in short how u have shown contrast of feelings ...kabhi one in panic state kabhi other is in stress state...again will say...jiss per beet rahi hay wohi janay kiya kiya gouzri inn per...the way arnav was noticing her discomfort ...the way he knew something is bothering her during ultrasound ...it seems like he wanted to absorb her every pain inside himself

i loved to see khushi being giggling and back in life...at the same time arnav has decided that enough of sulking ...wt she expected from hubby arnav he is all ready to deliver that :)...beautifully written again both side of story :)...both towards happiness...u have carry both sides so beautifully side by side...its awesome to read it like that :)

uff those  scars details... its like peeling off  scab again and again from a healing heart...:(

i loved the way both openly and easily talking  on private matter...as u wrote more casual without any intimacy between them...

nani,anjali and aman...they r really pleasant relations they having around...loved arnav again here...how he stopped her from eating egg...:)

well arnav search finally came to an end...so where abt his mother r known now...poor arnie indeed so many things in line...but his worries abt khushi being very intelligent...and guessing out things real sharp...and his precautions regarding the people adi met in those previos months...very very interesting...

excellent update...have seen they taking step together as husband and wife...mom / dad 

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Res

edited.

Khushi and Arnav visiting the doctor and waiting for their turn to be seen, having a bit of teasing talk there, felt so nice to read. There are coming close to one another like a regular couple, a family and hopefully it will take them to a better life together and a better future.

The fateful night, if has left scars on Khushi's body, it has permanently scarred Arnav's heart and mind. Even a small action like the doctor conducting an internal examination of Khushi's uterus, brought out such an emotional outburst in him to protect her from every evil in this world. Will Arnav ever get over it in this lifetime???

If the doctor today was Anjali, she would have immediately understood that it was Khushi who was raped by Adi. Every inch of Khushi's scars is screaming that she was raped. The scars around her vagina gives another proof of how ruthless Adi was on that night. Poor Arnav, how he must have been heartbroken when the doctor mentioned that and asked him to be more gentle while having sex next time due to the pregnancy.

Since the doctor is Anjali's friend, would she mention the scars to Anjali??

The ultrasound examination left both of them with different reactions. While Arnav was happy and astonished to see the baby so tiny, why did Khushi find it disturbing. It is said that mother's intuition works, but here was it a mother's intuition and sixth sense working or just some pregnancy hormones talking.

Now coming to the scars on her body and vagina, will Khushi meet a rape victim sometime later in the story and looking at the victim's scars understand that her scars are similar? Will this lead to a confrontation and the truth coming out? Have to wait and see.

It was sweet of Nani, Anjali and Aman to surprise the would be parents with some nice lunch and treats.

Aman is the one who always brings a smile on my lips. Reading about him is always a pleasure.

So the man who brought up Arnav when he was small is found and has given information about the probability of finding Arnav parents. This track was unexpected and a surpise inclusion in the story.

Now Arnav wants to know whom all Adi met in the past one year. Will they meet Adi's lawyer and will come to know of Adi's wicken plan B.

Deepthi another super duper upate and waiting to read more.

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago

Another outstanding updt

scapegoat in the early noon of ASR's life - is dr any time vn dr are none scapegoats in arnav's life

soon-to-be moms- dy must hv cum fr a fashion show nt fr appointments

May be because their wives are not as posy as my wife is- I fall hard fr arnav vn he cums up vth dse humorous answers

I wonder if its because of the drool worthy late night kiss-naughty arnavโ˜บ๏ธ

Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada?

Thats me! Arnav must be flying high vn he saw her genuine smile while addressing her vth hs name

I would love to have you by my side, but I want to make sure if thats what you want...

Ofcourse, Why would I be here otherwise? Lets find out what that thing is doing inside you? - loved these lines...

his face turned red pepper literally counting the tubes. But she was glad he didnt say a word as the nurse already seemed to be burning to ashes in his heated hell of daggers.- Bloody blood suckers- if itz fr nt fr khushi n d baby the hospital wud hav shut dwn by now

oh hw sweet of arnav he s maintaining tabs on khushi's test lovely

Its pretty enchanting sight to watch Arnav Singh Raizada sharpening his brains on pregnancy.

So did you buy a book or Has Google become The Lexicon of Pregnancy? - love it vn khushi teases arnav to no end

The earth shattering night has made arnav react in such a violent way dat arnav cud not hold back himself vn doc tried to examine khushi. Arnav still blames himself for this devastation vth wt has happened to khushi only if he did leave khuhsi dat fateful night.

Does this reaction of arnav leave khushi wondering whatz wrong?????????? or is it d way her instincts telling sumdng isn't fitting into place?????

You are the purest innocence that happened in my life- awww dats lovelyโญ๏ธโค๏ธ

The Monkey Gang!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Is there a possibility dat anji might knw abt khushi's scars frm her friend n deduct dat khushi is the victim???????

Aman n arnav convo was fab...

I have an intuition dat adi knows arnav's baba... He has met arnav's baba,  he promised anji dat he wud make arnav's life and everything fall apart ...

Is arnav's baba the one whom adi cald dat night telling "Tonight is the night. I need it today. In an hour..."??????????

Is arnav's baba in any case adi's squealer apart frm attorney????????

and arnav's past 

Tujheee yaheen kachre se uthaya tha meine...

nw arnav's mum has cum into action wtz vth ds has adi evn met arnav's mum?????

Im going bonkers!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

amazng updt loved it

Edited by diyadivya - 9 years ago
Haaaeee
Height of bad luck
I got last post before update but not first After update..:(
Even after hardcore stalking๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well wat a beautiful update
Loved it...
Wonder my husband will accompany me for any such appointments or not lol๐Ÿ˜ณ
Why khushi is feeling restless about Baby,s movement..I am confused is it becausr of medical reasons or emotional..second goes better
And Arnav..omg he is sooo cute., but shoyld not fight with doctor..it feels bad but as he appologized so its kool..
Hevis such a gentleman .He has already accepted the unborn and he us right that there is no fault of him/ her but I am afraid wether khushi will be able to accept it or not..she will be shocked and torn :(
Their small talks and his feathery kisses gave me tingling in my tummy๐Ÿ˜†
Hehehe
Aman is also very cute and he is Johny Lever of this Story.,๐Ÿ˜‰
Overall very beautiful chapter..

Edited by mbbsrocks - 9 years ago
In helf sleep I'm reading this mind blowing update no words for what I'm feeling right now bus tussy lazawab ho jiEdited by 9351594004 - 9 years ago
res
teeny meeny sorry from your kutti buddy for this late comment...๐Ÿ˜ณ
was so busy...
another awesome update...
sorry could not give more than this...didnot sleep for past 3 days properly...๐Ÿ˜ญ
next update pakka promise...will give you big comment...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by indhuza - 9 years ago