Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 4 - COMPLETED - Page 36

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
You are not giving us choice so we have to wait (ASR ishtyle) 😆 . Take your time we will wait  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalarukh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

You are not giving us choice so we have to wait (ASR ishtyle) 😆 . Take your time we will wait  

wah dear very nice  "Immature love says "I love you because I need you " Mature Love says" I need you because I Love you"
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lalarukh

wah dear very nice  "Immature love says "I love you because I need you " Mature Love says" I need you because I Love you"

Thank you Me too in love with it and it has so much meaning in it ðŸ˜ƒ
lalarukh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Thank you Me too in love with it and it has so much meaning in it ðŸ˜ƒ

so true dear its awesome ...very deep meanings :)
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dii.. is all fyn on ur part...
yas my evry mbdy start with a update of TVK..(I read late that a diiff. thing)
bt i gt addict to see a notification.. with a mrg call .. bt this dy seems to be nt good as i didnt gt any update.

if itd tym issues.. m perfectly fyn with it..
and hope u update as soon as u are free.

Intzar karna ab aadat ho gye hai. kyuke ab is intzaar mei bhe ek alag mazaa hai jo is mohobbat nei bhe nahe.

waitibg waiting
harini2327 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update dii..we knw it mega update take tym to write..we Are in somuch of tension abot next update..acvording to prologe vm i am damm worrying abot something bad gonna happen..pz dii we want our kushi should protect frm evil..
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Deeps ji hum apki update ka wait karing dammittt
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok  Deepthi,

Tissue box-------check    - Last time I was out of them, because of you
Ipad ---------------check    -It's convenient
Extra napkin ----check    -I know one tissue box is not enough
Popcorn-----------check   - I'm not sure I can eat it though
Tears--------------check    - ever ready
IF page------------check    -Already opened
TVK update-------      -Waiting Deepu Darling (I hope you won't mind)

Edited by lovedrops - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 25

Part 1

Author Notes:

Apologies for the delay. This chapter has been the toughest of all chapters I wrote from across all my FFs mainly, well you will know once you read this Arnav's journey and Khushi's longing in love. Especially this part alone took me 3 days and for first time I realize its very tough to portray Arnav and reason his principles and thoughts. Hats off to all those writers to write for Arnav and who makes his character so alive.

Now many requested some romance. I hate to be spoil sport here... This is love story bounded by emotions and pain. Romance is threaded into it but not main thought behind the plot and believe it is the least factor in this FF.

And coming to separation, all I can say if there is one, I wont drag it for the saking of making them devdas types, at the same time I wont compromise the story that revolves behind the separation.

And once you read it, please do give me some love as this is the most difficult chapter of this FF and it will only get worse (from writing aspect to nail the emotions - not from the story aspect) 

Somethings to remember when you read the update:

Italics are used to denote the past sequences or in very rare cases for emphasis.

Bold is used for the present dialogues.

Regular without bold and italics is used to describe the present emotions of the characters

Love

An intense feeling of deep affection.

With his muscled legs swaying lazily on the red carpet of Private Jet, Arnav Singh Raizada grinned wrinkling the corners of his eyes behind the sleep mask, not completely assenting to the choice of words in the Lexicon for Love.

The expedition to the infectious 4 letter word started as a plague in his smart-turned-absentminded brain 24 hours ago when his flight to India was stalled due to unforeseen weather conditions.

24hrs ago...

Unable to return to the hotel due to severe snowstorm, the three As were advised to wait in the Presidential Member Lounge in the Logan International Airport, hoping to take off any moment much to Arnav's desperation to see his wife.

The moment he heard the news of delay in departure, Arnav Singh Raizada diagnosed himself with unknown disease showing peculiar symptoms loud and clear, such as fidgeted heart in restlessness, wrenched guts in anticipation, and the hankered mind in torment all pointing to one direction, to a woman thousands of miles away but closer than ever. The only woman who could cure his illness has successfully managed to throw him into abysmal of melancholy in their 2 week 1 day separation.

Irritated, frustrated, and disappointed Arnav shoved his hand over Aman and Adi's face gesturing DO NOT DISTURB with the urge to sort few things that he had been stalling precariously for last 2 weeks.

Lounging in the white leather recliner looking over the pearl flakes kissing the glass panes of the lounge, he had no choice but ponder over the reasons behind his never fading smile, despite so much loneliness and sadness around, in her absence.

The very same feeling that had been taunting him for last 14 days, from the moment he parted from her and drove away to Mumbai Airport for his flight to Boston.

On that night of parting, seeing her through the rear-view mirror, one thing was made boisterously clear by his conscience that he was leaving himself with her. Not a part but a whole of him and the pain was no less than a determined affliction raising an intriguing question Why?

The question he didnt care to ponder at that time drowning himself in her thoughts. But the distance during these days made him realize the importance of her presence around him. A man who never thought of anything but business, started to ignore it pre-occupied with her thoughts in wake and sleep. The only saving grace being the possibility that he will see her in few days, he sucked down his frustration, counting down the number of days impatiently. The final straw being today, with further delay in departure, he realized he will lose his sanity entirely if he goes one more day like this without seeing her. Adding to that, she didnt respond properly as she heard the news of his delay and he understood she was pissed as much as he is.  In a way, the sense of mutual yearning from both ends gave him sadistic pleasure to his insane part.

Frown lines disappeared forgetting the flight delay as he realized, He cannot live without her.

The new revelation promptly triggered his mind to pick up the phone to call her to hear her voice.  He mentally calculated the time difference and noted it must be 1AM in Mumbai. She must be sleeping. He deduced. Shoving the phone into his trouser pants, he sighed in utmost desperation, similar to how he felt as soon as he landed in Boston weeks ago.

After landing in Boston, while the other two men retreated to their rooms for power nap before dinner, Arnav paced across the hotel room desperate to hear her voice. Neither he could call her considering wee hours of Mumbai due to the time difference, nor could he calmly sit at one place, tirelessly his feet pacing the length of his suite. One hour passed, two hours passed, million specks of dust were brutally buried in the carpet with the force his feet charged across the room until they stopped abruptly. A wide grin larger than life plastered on his lips as his eyes read the most beautiful words in his life... well even a letter from her would have sounded beautiful for him at that moment.

If you are done smacking the brains of invisible & visible particles with those shrewd brown eyes, ____ fill up the blank and put those words into action...

His shaking fingers almost gave away in excitement as he speed dialed her number...and in a ring, he heard the most anticipated voice of hers, a little dry, little croaky, her morning voice. He realized how much he missed her voice filled with sarcasm. He remained silent for very long secs..He flomped on the couch and whispered away...Khushi...Just about anything but keep talking...and that moment his eyes closed in their own volition feeling immortal calmness in his life with every word that came out of her mouth, his mind poking a nagging question Why? Why her every word is special?

A question he didnt care to explore at that time too busy listening to her with undivided attention.

Speaking of her voice reminded him the voice mail she left few days ago along with Ashu Rahul...and instantly plugged his phone to his ears to hear it yet again.

Bhaiyya We miss you...Di, you too tell him...Jaldi Di..<after long pause> I...I...Ashu & Rahul wants me to say I miss you...<after pause> Rakhthi hoon...

The shyness with a pause as if she is expecting him to magically say something in response and her disappointment ending the call made him realize he is wanted, more than he imagined. A smirk ...very happy smirk played on his lips. And every single time her voice would involuntarily close his eyes as if she is right in front of him doing it with her own hands, de-stressing him and making him crave to hear her more and more...

Made him realize that there was and will be no way his morning would go well without hearing her because he realized he likes...correction..he loves her voice just too much and he can go dumb all his life if need be, by just listening to her.

Dammit! Arnav sighed and got off the chair in need of distraction. Her thoughts creeping up his mind and never to leave. He walked out of the lounge to grab himself a drink and he realized something is amiss. He patted his hands across his suit coat to check for wallet and everything seemed to be in order until his eyes fell on his feet. He rolled his eyes in frustration and hurried away before anyone notices him limping on one shoe. And this was not the first time in two weeks that he got so distracted. Sometimes a tie mismatch, sometimes uncoordinated socks, sometimes forgetting to brush his hair and many more instances, most of them pointed by his dear friend Aman. Every distraction ended with Why?  By then he got used to the repeated needling question but he didnt dare to think through the reasons at that time as he started feeling jerky with his emotions and they only pent up with each day passed.

He reached his seat and slipped his other foot into the shoe but not before smiling at himself in disbelief. In fact he realized how each distraction brought huge grin on his face instead of anger which is so unlike his character. He started to enjoy this frenzy filled with her face, her banter and her altogether, no matter how embarrassing the situation was, giving him many reasons to smile that never crossed his lips and never reached his eyes in the past.

He realized She is the only one who could fill his life with limitless smiles. That moment he fell in love with her audacity to pull such stunts even in her absence.

Aman who sat in distance observed his friend who had been acting lunatic lately and wondered what is making him smile so much. If Aman thinks this is Arnav's best laugh, he is highly mistaken.

The Raizada's conversation on marriage tops the chart any time till date and for some reason, walking back to the coffee shop, Arnav chuckled remembering the same conversation that cracked the life out of him and the topic was if she was happy with the marriage.

Everybody who tasted my food loved my cooking, including Aman. You are the first person who never complimented my cooking. Does that explain how happy I am with this marriage?

Well I eat everything, that explains...

<No response from Khushi, the habit she lately developed to get things done in her way with her husband>

Fine, Let me try...I think your eg..He stopped, he was about to say something but it didnt sound right to his own ears and in the meantime our impatient Mrs. Raizada took it all wrong.

See I told you. You are such miser with compliments. I whipped up..Khushi paused mentally counting.. 4 eggs and you had all of them.

Yes, I had those. I dont disagree with that fact but..

All you had to tell was You enjoyed eating MY EGGS But NO why will you say. You are Arnav Singh Raizada and Arnav Singh Raizada doesnt believe in paying compliments to his wife.

Arnav tucked his lips stifling his laugh and cleared his throat to explain in his defense. Two things: one I am not stingy with compliments, I do give when appropriate. Two, I am very positive I never had YOUR EGGS Khushi.

Liar. The other night, midnight, You had my eg...She stopped as it all made sense to her and she literally prayed her enemy GOD to suck her up into unknown vacuum. Eventually she hung up the phone not before whispering Pervert...

He guffawed at the very thought of her clamping her mouth and closing her eyes, the famous involuntary move when she is highly embarrassed.  

Fumbling for his wallet to pay for the coffee, his fingers grazed the blue velvet pouch, the hidden treasure in his suit pocket. Treasure that reminds him the shining sparkle in her eyes, that mirrors every emotion they portray as if just for him...soulful, clear, and glint of mischief.

Speaking of the secret behind the treasure, one morning few days ago, he had a beautiful dream of his life wiping the nightmares for the very first time.

Wearing a churidhar in snow white, the same shade as sparkle in her eyes, She called him by his name with her arms spread in the air, her eyes staring at him mirthfully. Then appeared Rahul and Ashu from behind her back, all three breaking into giggles and running towards him, collapsing him onto the ground, giving him a groundbreaking hug, showering butterfly kisses over his chuckling face. His chest welled up, and reverberated in indescribable happiness as he felt he gave away his heart for her to beat and her eyes slowly veiled up shyly to make love to his own dazed eyes, repeating every word she said on the night of their first kiss.

I always wondered why that night 15years ago was the last time I cried. That little boy was the only man I admired in all my life. We didnt know each other but shared the same pain. I knew we both lost everything we had that night. I cried along with you that night. You made me stronger that night. You made me believe that there is lot worse happening in this world than I was already facing. You made me understand that is how life is and that I should never give up. You, your tears, your perseverance gave birth to new Khushi, that night.

He woke up playing her name repeatedly on his lips. That morning her eyes paved a path to new dream, a peaceful world assuring him that he deserves the most to make it into reality. In the next few hours, he found himself selecting the heart shaped solitaire crowned on shining platinum circle. Simple and exquisite, just like her! Because somewhere he knew what all these special emotions meant but he just kept stalling it feeling overwhelmed with so much happiness at the time.

Taking sip of his coffee, he closed his eyes revelling the first, best and only dream of his life and he trusted Khushi if not himself, that she will make it happen come what may.

And not to forget her soulful confession that repeated even in the dream, he promised he would never forget; the meaningful words he would remember till the last letter until his last breath. All thanks to one woman who started making him feel like king. The woman who admired him from the day her eyes fell on him, the woman who cried along and understood his pain secretly when he was nobody and nothing. And most importantly, for the woman she is today, she gave him all the credit which screamed how much he means to her and that he is her life.

Arnav smiled remembering the most beautiful moments of that night, how perfect she fit in his embrace, how satiny her lips felt making him go gaga like teenagers sneaking behind the tree. Every single night he thought about their kiss and he had no answer why it felt so special except the fact that it happened with Her and only Her.   

As he thought more about that night, an incredible realization hit him that Arnav never had any say when it came to emotions in the past but all that changed with her one soft touch on that night,  the moment she kept his hand on her heart. 

That realization shocked him implying the inevitable four letter word as he remembered he broke all his shields and trusted her letting her take lead of his emotions and thus ended up sharing his inner turmoil to someone other than his heart. He realized he valued her heart as much he valued his. They both are no less nor more than each other.

It was no longer a fight between them, It was never a physical attraction at first place that tied them in a bond. It was much more purer than anything else, he realized they are bound by their pain, by their past.

She gave new meaning to his life.

She gave everlasting smile to his soul.

She gave immortal peace to his troubled mind.

She gave eternal bliss to his heartless heart.

Most importantly, She spread this fog of love, peace and happiness around him showing that Arnav Singh Raizada can express his feelings, flower his emotions, and steam his dreams into reality.

If there is anything that Arnav Singh Raizada values most in his life that is LIFE. While life has taught him survival, love was never a part of his life. And so he had always scrupled the existence of that word, always considered it as for the weak people. And Khushi seems to be changing every opinion of it, making it more reasonable, absolutely true & unique with every moment he shared with her.

His heart rejoiced and shuddered in joy accepting the reason of his heartbeats pounding for her. If this is what is called Love, He whispered away telling his heart that he had irrevocably fell in it with Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada...his wife, his life, his every reason of existence from this moment on...

Revelling in the new revelation, he grabbed his bags and followed the other two men to board the plane with a wide grin on his lips, whispering My Posy...

The next one hour he found himself taking the window seat in his private jet away from the two men, savoring his new found solitude, and browsed his phone to find the universal meaning of Love.

In matter of few seconds, he closed the browser smiling to himself that he has better and many more definitions for the new word in his life.

He punched few keys to the lady behind his smile and eagerly hoped for her response knowing that its midnight in Mumbai.

I am here, waiting for YOU (with happy smiley) was her reply after few mins...

He grinned and turned his phone off but not before reading her response once, twice, and many more times and closed his eyes behind the sleep mask thus ending his expedition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Coming Up...

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 25

Part 2

While Arnav had to weigh in many reasons to realize what he feels for her, Khushi needed only one reason and she already knew that She in love the day he took her stand in front of the man he loathed most.

12 hours to go...What a torture! These were the only words with countdown of hours that kept rattling on her lips ever since she read his message...

On my way..Be ready..FOR ME...My brain is already acting unduly inquisitive...

That message triggered many butterflies in her tummy as she tried to deduce what he meant by "Be Ready and inquisitive". Sleep evaded making her condition worse than already it was. If falling in love was a milestone for Khushi, feeling in love became more challenging and she never felt so disoriented in her life as much as she felt in last 3 days ever since she came to Mumbai.

For the last 10 days, she stayed in Hyderabad, appointed new cook for her business whose name is Ramana. Ramana in his mid 20s looked very proactive and eager to learn though he wasnt experienced but Khushi is someone who would give opportunity to those who deserve and for first time she took someone else opinion regarding her business matter and that is her husband Arnav.

Only after Arnav's green light, Khushi appointed Ramana and through this process, she got to know Arnav's way of doing business, deal for deal and no nonsense. "You take care of your employees and they will take care of you" were Arnav's exact words. Just like any other employee of AR, Arnav asked her to offer health benefits and a percentage as allowance towards housing so that Ramana stays closer to the shop and most importantly he will be loyal with so many golden benefits. Khushi was apprehensive about this idea in terms of Returns Vs Expenses, but as Arnav assured, Ramana turned out to be more loyal than he was and in a conversation, the young man even admitted he would be a fool if screws up this job. While Ramana took care of the cooking part, Khushi re-launched her business with new flyers and advertised it in nearby IT Companies and to her extreme satisfaction customers started booming in. Khushi was happy, indeed very happy.

In parallel, Khushi made sure she met Rahul and Ashu every evening as she promised and she got to know from them something very interesting and strange about Arnav that he was always serious except the last 2 times, one when he came to visit Ashu in hospital and two when all four went out for their day out. Part of her knew that his life is slowly changing with her around as she herself noticed, he was changed man and no where similar to one who shoved her hands in his Kara.

Speaking of Hyderabad stay, Khushi as she promised herself, she maintained distance with her mother and politely ignored her no matter how much her mother tried to mend things. Every day after hectic routine, she would go upto the terrace and spend hours talking to him, feeling him around and reminiscing their first intimate night.

As the days passed and his return date approached, Khushi felt restless and didnt feel like spending anymore time in Hyderabad. She wanted to get back to Mumbai, to their room and prepare everything for his return and so she did and therefore right now wondering why she is unable to sleep tossing around in their penthouse suite.

It clocked 4AM on her bedroom wall, and Khushi sat upright on her bed as a brilliant idea struck her overactive brain. Khushi turned on the bedside lamp and blush warmed up her cheeks as she browsed through the list of messages they exchanged in these 2 weeks...

From the night he left to Boston, Khushi couldnt sleep until she had an idea that he landed in the foreign country. Unable to hold herself, She sent a riddled SMS asking him to call her and as she expected, the next moment her phone rang and the first thing he said colored her cheeks...

Khushi...Just about anything but keep talking.

She grinned remembering his words, words filled with so much desperation for her. He became an unconscious habit and to her surprise, she talked and talked that day lest he learns her melancholy of being away from him. All these days she kept wondering if he knew how much he took over her life, of course in a good way and how much she is getting affected with his every phone call. No matter how late it was, how tired he was, he made sure he called her, which by the way sounded no where like himself.

Khushi blushed reading his messages he sent one night, he made it special despite his absence. 

It happened 3 days after Arnav left when Khushi learnt that Madhumati would be leaving to Dallas, USA for a month to train the management staff of Swaminarayan Temple that was built recently. At one hand, Khushi was worried how Bua will manage in the foreign country, and at the other hand Khushi was highly irritated with her mother's persistence of making peace and had huge argument with her Mom so much that the discussion eventually led to how woman sacrifices for her husband even after kids...

Khushi who was completely taken back by her mother's senseless words snapped saying, God forbid, but if I ever have to choose between my husband and my child, I would any day choose my child because I would feel more responsible for my child than for my husband's actions. But that day will never come as my husband is Arnav Singh Raizada and that makes hell lot of difference in my life. With that Khushi stepped out of the house in foul mood.

The words that whooshed out of her mouth in heat of the moment, bothered her all day. She felt very unsettled hoping that day should never come where she has to give up Arnav for something or someone. She had been holding herself from sharing with him the morning fight. She missed him, his hug and his assuring words.

Later in the evening when she was on her way home, She received text from Arnav when she was highly pre-occupied with the words she said to her mom.

I see that you are planning to use public transportation.

Just for today. Could you please ask the bouncers not to be around me in the bus, people are giving me weird looks.

We have cars Khushi. I expect you to use them.

Whats wrong with everyone? Cant you guys let me live my life? I feel suffocated with so many rules. She snapped taking out all her anger on him.

She waited for few mins but she didnt receive any reply and she understood she made him upset.  

I am sorry. Its just..I was missing that life.

Get in the car and no questions. Was his stubborn reply.

Khushi gave up and hopped into car that jerked to a stop besides her. After few mins drive, the car stopped in front of Cream Stone, one of the best ice cream parlours in Hyderabad. She heard alot about this place but never been for their atrocious pricing. But she had to admit, she always wanted to try them to learn what makes them so special.

Next moment, the bouncers opened the door and led her to a corner table spread with black and red linen.

She was surprised to see the only table decorated and an insane part of her expected he would show up out of nowhere but instead she found Payal walking towards the same table with a glee. Khushi sighed to Payal whats happening and she was rewarded with a grin and a shrug.

A waiter approached them and handed over a 4*4 black poster card ribboned in red. She warily opened it to read -

A husband's lame attempt to comfort his fervent wife.  

- A

Khushi grinned brushing her fingers on his initial and Payal at that moment snapped her & sent the photograph to Arnav instantly. Khushi who was unaware of being photographed blushed and before she knew it, she received the text from him,

Thats my girl. Never let that smile wander off your eyes.

Khushi hurtled her feet remembering the card she kept safely in the locker and broke into shy giggles as she remembered the next set of SMS exchanged between them..

So you knew about the fight?

Am I in trouble?

Any doubt?

Uhuh...I cant afford another ice cream Khushi. But I can afford many other priceless things.

Nahi Chahiye...

That was never an option...

You really DO NOT have a say when you are not here..

Hmm...This is the part where it sucks..Somethings I cant command anyone else do to you except myself...

Will you be walking on air, if I confess that YOU swept me off my feet with this surprise?

Seducing are we, and that too when I am away? Goddammit Khushi, I am not prepared for another auction session in the public park imagining you going all red...Ending this conversation, before you pull another plug on me...Loosen up and Enjoy the evening..

Khushi never in her wildest dreams thought Arnav Singh Raizada would feel seduced by her who considered herself below average in looks. She tucked away the card in the locker and opened the wardrobe and trailed her fingers on the line of his clothes. Taking his light green pull over into her hands, she sniffed the fabric reveling the tinge of his scent.  She shifted her gaze towards his side of the bed and she sighed with a pout. She stomped her feet towards the bed and slumped on his side, curling herself hugging his shirt like the way she usually does in his embrace.

This is sooo not me at all. Why are you doing this? I am acting stupid, silly and very childish these days. She lifted his shirt in the air and asked, Do you feel the same way?..Probably not, otherwise you would have told me you missed me, which leaves us with...attraction as the only other possibility. She giggled herself and walked over to the mirror.

Hm..Let see what is that you are attracted to?  She swayed to her sides checking herself in the mirror.

The next minute, she gasped in shock clamping her palms to her mouth. Her eyes rounded and flabbergasted wondering how she got herself into his shirt. His words on the day she returned to Mumbai 3 days ago hit her burning her cheeks in red..Are you wearing my shirt by any chance for you to refuse me?

Its been 6 hours hours since She landed in Mumbai, Nani explained about the upcoming party in 4 days and its significance and how much it is important to Arnav. Though everything was already planned to the T by their event planner, Khushi requested Nani if she could add some personal touches and the reason being that Khushi somewhere started feeling guilty that she is not able to do anything in return of his care for her.

She met the event planner and to her dismay every detail put forth seemed more princely than she has in mind. But that didnt last long when event planner suggested they need some changes, more leaning into the theme Romance. Courtesy Arnav Singh Raizada who came to know from his Nani that Khushi was planning to pitch in and so he wanted to keep the options open for Khushi to make changes as she liked. And so he asked event planner to act as if she is not fully satisfied with the current arrangements.

That was all needed for Khushi to step into the game as she turned the event to be black tie and dress code as Black and Red. Instead of the boring lighting, She suggested to decorate their Loft, where the party will take place, into drapes of Silver and Gold highlighting the aura of the guests.

Khushi was as happy as she can be and she assumed Arnav is unaware of all these.

Soon after confirming all the details, Khushi realized she has nothing to wear in red & black. She wanted to take Nani for shopping but she knew Nani's outrageous choices and she is not so fit to carry such designer wear. So She ended up going out with Anjali hoping that she will never be forced into sheer materials.

To her luck, Anjali didnt throw her likes on Khushi but unfortunately tables turned when Anjali stopped to shop for lingerie. Khushi who is used to wearing cotton material, she was stunned to see so many varieties, padded, pushups, lace, floral, and including barely no cloth types which shoved Khushi's face under embarrassment.

Anjali noting her apprehension and uneasiness, she took liberty to explain how Men of this generation go gaga over lesser the better types and she suggested Khushi to try few. When Khushi refused in embarrassment, Anjali literally threw her into the changing room.

That is when it dawned a stupefying realization that Khushi spent almost half day to choose a single saree and that too not for the party but for her man. She wanted to impress him and do more for him. And how exactly is that, she was not sure. She looked at the skimpy pieces in front of her and her insane part that is only dancing in his thoughts these days forced her to try one.

She blushed admitting she looked good, way too good. Will he like it? Words escaped her lips in their own volition without her permission and the blush only intensified changing her semi-naked body from pale to deep red.

She got greedy as desperation to please him took over her otherwise tomboyish mind and she shopped things she never wore in her life.  She was nervous but she decided to bring something to the table to work this relation in every which way she can without wanting to be a passive participant..Thats right, she was thinking about the bedroom sagas...

On the same night, Khushi and Arnav were having casual conversation when he suddenly threw a ball.

What are you wearing?

She didnt respond in nervousness wondering if he came to know about her shopping list. And the fact that he is the credit card holder and he has access to the transaction history, didnt needle her brain as it turned completely numb and flustered with his sudden interest in her personal choices.

Ky..Kyun? I mean why a.are you asking?

Kyun matlab? I am your husband, I am curious to know how you are looking in things you are wearing.

Things? You..you kn..

You know what, send me your pic. I want to see you.

Wh..what..NO, I mean, I cant... She jumped off her bed to change her wear as she knew he is not going to relent at her refusal. Her leg hung in the air as she was about to put it on the floor when she heard him,

Dont you even dare changing into something else.

No, I ..I was ju..just...bathroom..

Send me the pic, I will give you all the time you need to spend your life in bathroom...

Khushi put the phone on mute to change and instantly heard another warning..

Take it off the mute, put it on speaker, stand before mirror and snap.

I..cant..I..Why..should..

Are you wearing my shirt by any chance for you to refuse me?

Oh that should have been better choice than this stupid silk which is not sticking down to my thighs..She swore under her breath, pulling her nightgown down her thighs as if he is watching her. Khushi..Calm down..Dont panic...Take a deep breath and you can refuse him..Yes you can refuse him..Think think...Her teeth sparkled in glee as sensible brain took over to save her from his merciless tease...Curiosity pays off well if seen with your own eyes, You should be here to quench your curiosity. She didnt pay much attention to what she said as she clutched onto her phone with bated breath hoping he would back down.

A sec, 5 seconds, and after long 10 secs, came his seductive reply, Then be ready when I return, I am prying to lay my hands on everything that my eyes can take in YOU.  

If knees could faint in terror that would be Khushi Singh Raizada's knees at that moment. She almost fell on the floor in shock and fear hanging up the phone abruptly.

Khushi found herself staring at her underthings contemplating if she should throw them. If she could not handle his words, she was sure she will die even before he lays his finger on places where she guarded as No trespassing all these years. She bit her nails, scratched her head and finally slumped on the floor with her hand on her head when the scandalous meaning behind his last SMS struck her...

On my way..Be ready..FOR ME...My brain is already acting unduly inquisitive...

Every since she entered the family of Raizadas, be it Nani with her outrageous comments, Anjali with her bold statements about men and their hotness, or Arnav Singh Raizada for his innuendos, Khushi's life had been nothing short of roller coaster ride.

The shrill noise of her cellphone broke her thoughts as the time clocked 9AM.

7 hours to go...She sighed as she received call from the event planner.

Khushi, where are we going?

You showed me your world, So let me show you my world, the world me and my husband belong.

Khushi stood infront of an orphanage and pointed to kids playing behind the iron gate to Anjali. Khushi held Anjali hand and led her to the gates.

What do you feel looking at them Anjali? Khushi asked pointing to the tickling giggles.

Innocent.

Good, exactly what I felt the first time I saw them. These kids dont know who they belong yet they think they are part of huge family and they think every other kid is their pillar of strength. They selflessly touch everyone's heart with their simple smile. They may not be beautiful like many other able kids, but they are the most beautiful kids from within.

As Khushi explained, Anjali saw a small girl tripping on the steps and her hand immediately raised in the air to reach out for her. Khushi smiled witnessing the caring gesture. In the next moment, all the kids surrounded the little girl, everyone trying to tend her. Anjali saw the pure love in them as Khushi explained selfless.

Now turn around Anjali, I want to show you something else.

Khushi pointed Anjali to a small boy who was running under the scorching sun, spreading his hands to collect money from an owner of the car. The little boy ran across the street to buy something, what looked like eatable item. The next moment, an elderly man pulled him to the side and slapped the life out of him taking the money.

The little boy is working for that man and since he used few paise to buy something for himself, he is punished as if he committed a sin. We donate and move on Anjali but we never know who is actually benefitting from it.

Definitely not the boy. Anjali murmured.

What do you feel looking at the boy?

Anjali took longest moment  of her life and tears flowed down her cheeks as she saw the boy sitting by the garbage pile, crying, hugging himself, hiding from the man. I wish he is in better place. I wish there is someone out there to give him better life. I wish I could hug him and say its going to be OK.

Then what is stopping you from taking my husband into your arms and embracing the relation your father created?

Anjali shot her head in Khushi's direction unable to understand her words.

You know the difference between the little boy over there and kids in the orphanage? The kids in the orphanage are scared to go out of the building, into someone else family, scared of people treating them unequal.  

And the little boy over there feels jealous of the amazing relation these kids have. He repeatedly questions himself Why me? He is loner, he wish he had bunch of friends to play cricket. He wishes he had somebody to save him from the wrath of this world. And when you extend your hand fondly, he will be grateful to you all your life, he will worship you.  

If we could demand respect, love, and relation from our own people, why is it difficult to change someone's life for the better. Is blood so important to name a relation? Why is difficult to accept someone into your arms? Why are we so deeply buried in our relations that we forget the word Share, even when we know that it makes huge difference in a little boy like him.

Anjali looked at the police station and took a deep breath as she remembered Khushi's words on the day they went out for shopping.

When you extend your hand fondly, he will be grateful to you all your life, he will worship you.  

If Khushi is right on what she said, Arnav cannot be the man I am assuming to be. Anjali convinced herself to give a benefit of doubt to Arnav. And what she is going to find in the police station will decide the fate of brother-sister relation. With that she stepped out of the vehicle and proceeded with grim determination.  

Anjali using her influence requested the SP to provide her the details of an FIR lodged 10 years ago against Arnav. The night where Arnav, Adi, and Aman were arrested for the possession of drugs, the details of the night that were never shared especially Aman. As the official was highly pressurized from one of the politicians of the leading party, he had no choice but to stall all other work and dug up the buried files.

As Anjali browsed through the report, 2 statements caught her attention..

1. Arnav was not intoxicated at that time.

2. Arnav at the time confessed that the bag belonged to him which contained drugs.

Anjali quickly flipped through the pages to find any photographs and what she saw shocked her. The bag in the photographs belonged to Adi as she was the one who gifted him that on his 16th birthday.  

Anjali held her head in her palms as she realized that Arnav was at home all night until 30mins before he got arrested. She clearly remembered the way he whooshed out of the house in the middle of the night and bumped into her at the entrance as she was returning from her friends house. The last night Arnav Singh Raizada spent in Raizada Mansion as Anjali threw him out after that night.

You got to stop hating him Anjali. He doesnt deserve that.

Tell me one reason why I shouldnt hate him. First my dad, then Nani, now he is trying to ruin my brother's life. Adi was not like this until he started going out with that as*hole.

Anjali, I do not have anything to explain as I gave my word. But believe me, I misunderstood him like you are doing it now. He is not what we think. He dont deserve it.

Aman, if you are here to talk about him, I think we are done, I gotto go.

So he took all the blame for Adi, And Adi didnt even bother to tell me.  That was why Dad trusted Arnav more than Adi and handed over the company to him. Dad was right all along and so is Arnav. Dammit, what have I done?

Tears welled up in her eyes as guilt enveloped her whole eating her faster than she could handle. Her own brother betrayed while the stranger tried everything he could to save the dignity of the family of Raizadas.

Aman who had been observing Arnav for last few days clearly understood that his buddy is smitten and head over heels in love.

You know you are looking stupid grinning without any reason. Aman settled opposite to Arnav in their jet. Arnav instantly straightened his face and tried to concentrate on the book in hand.

Aman snatched the book from Arnav that read Shogun by James Claville. A book that is every successful CEO's favorite that show how to manipulate/influence people to achieve goals.

Aman, give it back.

You should be reading, "I am an idiot, I am in love, and I chose to ignore it" by "Arnav Singh Raizada".

Very funny, give that back now. Arnav pressed his lips stifling a chuckle.

Aman noted the glint of acknowledgment in Arnav's eyes and he knew it. You...f*cking unbelievable, you know it. You realized it dont you? Thats why you have been grinning like mule eating briars?

Oh come on Aman. I have other reasons to smile. Stop your f*cking investigation..

Dammit, that explains why you looked all pumped up on that night I saw you in Hyderabad Airport.

Arnav cocked his eyebrows unsure where the discussion is leading to.

Aman leaned closer, You got intimate with her, didnt you?

You have gone crazy..Shut up and leave me alone. Arnav looked flustered and not so in himself.

OK OK, just tell me one thing, Did you kiss?

Are you for real? You are sounding like curious eel with poorly developed brains. Get the hell out of here. Arnav smacked Aman's arm with the magazine.

I just need to know if you kissed her, the old lady in Mumbai wouldnt mind attempting to walk on clouds with the news. Batana yaar?

Un-effing-believable...Arnav pressed the buzzer and the flight attendant stood in front of him the next moment.

What is the protocol in case of jet failure?

Aman looked at Arnav in confusion wondering how kiss is related to Jet failure.

Sir, we have parachutes  and oxygen masks in place for each passenger..In case of emergency, the door at rear end will be opened and passenger will be latched to the parachute and will leap out of the craft.

Great. I dont think all that fancy stuff is necessary for my buddy. Just open the rear door and throw this gentleman out. And make sure you help him with his suit.

The flight attendant gaped at the men in shock. Aman burst into laughter, Thank you beautiful, he is joking.

And once she left, Aman got up from his seat not before uttering, Looks like you had blissful moment which you forgot to deny all the while. Happy for you! He punched Arnav and left him to his own eternal solitude. And Arnav couldnt help another grin.

Part 3 Coming Up...

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago