Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 2 - COMPLETED - Page 59

daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh how I wish they realize it is Adi.

That was a wonderful maha update. I'm so in love with this story. Caught up with the last updates.

Kushi is a spit fire in all sense. So Arnav has got himself into a life long deal and Kushi has not let go of her business. As of now I'm happy with it.

Adi is a pain. Is ANjali brainwashed by him?

I wonder what is their past?!

Payal, I like her, yes she is dumb but yet as you explained it happens when you are over protected. Kushi never let her grow and hence she is here.

I felt awkward when her photos was placed so openly before Arnav, Aman and Adi many times. And how come she posed for those photos? I'm confused on that.

But I must say your ASR is ASR to the T, even better than the show  because though he is rage fire, he does think with that so-called shatir dimaag and also use it, unlike our show ASR. I love him for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the pm yaar...
loved the update yaar...
voice-mail convo just super fantastic yaarrr...
u r d best...
06Pallavi_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !
zat was amazing!!!
tinsel_akira thumbnail
Res Edited by tinsel_akira - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 12

Khushi sat in the corner of his bedroom with her business acquisition papers that an unknown person from the law firm representing AR delivered few mins ago per Arnav Singh Raizada's command. In simple plain words, it stated that if Khushi needs all the photographs and any media that contained those, she should surrender the sole rights of buying and selling of her catering business to Arnav Singh Raizada. She can still manage the business but her every future decision with respect to her business must to be approved by Arnav. Khushi clearly understood that he is no longer interested in acquiring such a miniscule business but he is simply putting pressure to satisfy his hulking ego and his stubborn oath to destroy her. So much destruction for not willing to surrender her life, her keep, her pride. Her business made her establish all these in recent years. She took deep breath to gulp down the pain formed in her throat at the thought of giving up her years of struggles, nights of sleeplessness, and mornings of anxiety. Everything will end with her one signature.

She stretched her legs and leaned against the textured wall closing her eyes that never loathed a man named Arnav Singh Raizada as much as they do now.

In order to start up the same business, she lived the life of a beggar for over 5 years saving each penny, forgetting how new clothes felt against her skin, suppressing the urge to taste simple delicacies that are part of everyday meals in most of the middle class families. She didnt know what luxury meant, nor she wanted to venture out the feeling being luxurious and so she never considered even buying a cosmetic product for herself except bindi that she wears on her pale skin. She always dreamt to earn big to support her only god mother Madhumati. She wanted to do everything she can to make her Buaji's life comfortable to relieve her from professional work as gratitude. When Khushi was short of 1lakh of her 5lakh investment 3 years ago, Madhumati sold all her jewellery without a second thought which is when Payal decided to contribute to the family, thinking more mature and responsible. They lived on bare minimum income and facilities to make Khushi's dream real, dream to earn big. That is when Khushi's dream, her catering business Delectable Morsel was born. Now when Khushi bought back her Buaji's jewellery, Payal turned independent, and that their lives started flourishing buying themselves a piece of land as an investment, bad fortune in the name of Arnav Singh Raizada entered cuffing her life to the worst.

Her every blood cell contracted in pain of losing what she took pride in all these years. She hated herself to be in such helpless state and that too for losing to a man she hated the very first second. Her blood boiled, her eyes turned red, her mind raged but her heart pleaded to shed tears to soothe herself but all its pleas went in drain. Khushi didnt know when the last time was she cried or smiled to her heart out. She didnt know when the last time was she spoke to anyone as an open book and she felt the need now, the ultimate need to talk to him. She painfully felt the urge to explain him to make him understand he is doing biggest mistake of his life which he will regret sooner or later. But her pride, her ego and her love for her sister & her family stopped her from begging him and ultimately made her sign the papers and throw them on the bed recklessly and then she walked out of the room furious at herself and her unfortunate life.

Men in her life brought nothing but woe in her already sucked life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ma'm, ASR will be here in few mins. Please wait in the lounge area. The security guard stopped Nani and Buaji.

I want to talk to my daughter RIGHT NOW. Buaji charged on the well-built man.

Madhumati ji ek min. Nani walked to the security guard and whispered warningly, My son might have asked you to stop us here. But when he comes to know that you pushed me and abused me, he will kill you right then and there.

What? Ma'm? When did I push you and abuse you? The guy asked nervously.

You didnt. But I will say you did to get you killed the moment he gets off that elevator.

Before the security guy pleaded, Nani commanded, Let us in.

Amma...Payal rushed towards Madhumati seeing her from behind.

How long did you take Payal? Thank God Devyaniji accompanied me otherwise this man is..Madhumati stopped seeing Devyani all confused.

Devyaniji, this is my daughter Payal. She lives in Mumbai.

Payal greeted her and looked at her nervously realizing who exactly the old charming lady is. All thanks to Aman for great introduction.

Shall we go inside Madhumatiji? Nani asked opening the door giving warning glare to the security guy.

Khushi walked out of her room and looked shocked to see Buaji, Payal, and another familiar lady..His Nani. She recognized.

Khushi came back to her senses when Buaji took her in bone crushing hug.

Bua, I am fine. Aap royiye mat [Please dont cry]..I am fine Bua..Look at me. Khushi tried to sound as normal as she could.

Buaji broke down seeing her niece pale and lifeless. The very first moment she saw her, her anger whooshed away and she understood that Khushi is in trouble. Unable to contain the gush of emotions that started ruling her, Khushi excused herself to get glass of water for Buaji. Seeking this opportunity, Payal pitched in to help Khushi and followed her as Nani tried to console Madhumati.

Why the hell did you bring Bua here? Khushi charged her in the kitchen.

I didnt Jiji. The other lady informed Amma and arranged for her travel. Amma called me from the airport this morning. I didnt even know that she was coming here.

What? But how? Wait..how much does she know? Khushi asked worriedly.

I have no idea what and what not the other lady said to Amma. But I am sure the old lady doesnt know anything what happened with me as Aman Sir mentioned. Woh sab chodo, you need to listen before they come.

You spoke to Aman? Who are they? Before Khushi could question her...Payal spoke as non-stop bullet train.

Jiji, you have mistook him for the wrong person. Arnav Singh Raizada is not the one.

I didnt get you. What are you saying? Khushi asked abruptly stopping what she was doing.

Jiji, there has been some confusion. Arnav Singh Raizada is not the one who threatened me.

The glass from Khushi's hands slipped against the marble floor crashing into million pieces.

What? How could it be? You said Mr. Raizada right?

Jiji, I am sorry..Its all my fault..I didnt know that you mistook him for wrong man until Aman Sir called me last night to check on me.

Ms. Krishna, I am calling on behalf of Arnie..I mean Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. He asked me to check on you and inform you that your sister Khushi is safe with him. He specifically asked you not to go to anyone else and do anything stupid that would put her and your life in danger.

What? Why is Jiji with him?

Well, apparently your sister thinks that its him who blackmailed you with those photographs.

You know about photographs?

ASR knows as well.

But thats not him...Its..Payal hesitated but Aman filled it up for her...

Payal remained silent controlling her tears as Aman explained everything what happened to her.

Jiji, I am sorry you are stuck in such mess because of me. She sounded guilty.

Khushi was too stunned to speak anything. Her mind couldnt cope up with what Payal was saying.

So who is the real one? Finally Khushi asked trying to direct her thoughts off of Arnav.

I cant tell you Jiji.

Are you kidding me? Is this some kind of joke Payal?

Jiji, you have to trust me on this one and you have every right to be angry. But that man is dangerous and I cant put your life into more danger. Aman Sir warned me and I think its better we leave this matter here. I dont want you to go behind that man.

Payal?

No Jiji. You have brought yourself so much pain for me. I wont let anyone ruin your life for me. I dont care anymore if he puts those pics online. I will fight for it.

What did Aman tell you?

Payal looked at Khushi blankly remembering her conversation with Aman..

She doesnt believe in marriage. She cant ruin her own life like this.

Oh believe me, she would be ruined in fact if she gets away from ASR. Do you think she will keep quiet if she comes to know its Adi. Listen Payal, in best interest of everyone you have to let her know it is not ASR and also you have to hide the real man behind this. ASR wouldnt like if his family especially Nani coming to know of Adi's wrongdoings.

Do you have any idea what you are asking me to do? In a way you are asking to lie to my Jiji who put her life in lion's mouth for me. You are asking me not to expose the man who planned to ruin my life.

No, thats not what I am asking you to do. I am asking you to save your sister from taking wrong decisions. I am asking you to save your sister's life by making her stay in my friend's protection.

Do you think she will stay with ASR after knowing its not him? You must be kidding.

No I am not, nor sure am I that she will stay. But one thing I know for sure is, ASR will do anything he could to make her stay.

Why will he do that?

We still have lot of time to get to that stage. Aman sounded mischievous.

I am not understanding where this is going. I am sorry I dont think I will be able to do anything like you wanted. My sister deserves to know everything.

Fine, be prepared to see your pictures on every newspaper headlines tomorrow.

Payal ignored her question and said, Listen Jiji, once ASR is back, I am going to say sorry, I will explain the confusion and we will walk out.  

Khushi lost track of what Payal was saying. Her mind vigorously reminded her how Arnav conveyed his innocence in little he spoke to her.

I may be a bas***d but I am not a rapist. His words killed her pride the very moment she remembered his pain in the eyes and hurt in his voice. What have I done? She cupped her forehead and closed her eyes guiltily. She never went wrong judging a person and here she ended up proving herself insensible.

Jiji, are you listening to me. Do you understand? I dont want you to be here anymore. We will explain everything and we will make our way out.

Khushi without answering walked out of kitchen asking Stella to clean the shattered glass pieces.

When my grandson announced, I was very happy that they accepted the relation but as I thought about it, nothing made sense. He didnt really talk in favor of the concept of marriage and now I wonder what made him change his decision overnight. Nani choose her words wisely, as she didnt wanna reveal that Arnav doesnt believe in Marriage.

Devyaniji, I asked her when we returned from Tirupati trip. She refused to believe that they got married and now she ended up being here without informing me. I cant believe that she changed her decision too. I am sure there must be strong reason behind her decision. Madhumati shed tears worrying about Khushi. Nani consoled her and gestured her about Khushi's entry into the living room.

Buaji wiped her tears and putting on stern face spoke to Khushi, Khushi explain to me what is all about you guys going on in media?

What is there to explain Buaji? You saw what the truth is. Khushi spoke with her head lowered.

You may fool the entire world and even yourself Khushi but not me. I need to know the true reason behind your sudden change in your decision.  

Khushi remained silent. She didnt know what to answer.

Khushi, I am asking you something. What made you take this decision? What is that you are hiding it from me? Buaji shook her.

Khushi stood numb with her head lowered. Neither she could tell the truth nor she could lie. Khushi was damned. Her heart swelled up with pain unable to express, unable to understand what she wanted to do from the moment new revelations happened few mins ago, courtesy Payal.

Payal jumped in to tell the truth but Khushi held her wrist and sighedher not to utter a word.

Khushi...as far as I know you, you never stood silent and unresponsive to my questions. You never took decisions without informing me. What is bothering you beta? Tell me, we three will come up with solution. Khushi, say...

What is happening here? Madhumati pleas were interrupted by a man's voice that filled the room rough and rounded.

Where are they? Arnav barked at security guy as soon as he neared the main door.

Sir, they are already inside. Your...

I told you not to allow them.

Sir..

Get lost and dont show up again. Arnav fired the guy and walked into his penthouse, immediately followed by Aman.

He halted in his tracks as he heard Khushi speaking, What is there to explain Buaji? You saw what the truth is. Her head lowered, her hands shaking nervously, her eyes glued to the floor wandering in dilemma. She looked defeated and he DID NOT like that. He had always seen her as fighter and he always wanted her to lose. But when he is seeing what he had been waiting to see, he didnt like it a bit.

He was taken back, surprised at her deathly silence, the way she stood without uttering a reply to her aunt's questions. The lady who had always been on fire suddenly looked nothing but burnt down ash. That pricked him and as well made him realize why she has been ruling his thoughts for last 24hrs. Her gutsy spirit, determination to have her way unlike other women who always acted like doormats in his company. No one fought with him like she did and that attracted him without his own knowledge. And that unique quality of hers is what often pulled him towards her.

Being Arnav Singh Raizada, it was no brainer for him to understand why she remained unresponsive and silent. She wanna hide the details from her aunt and he respected that as that is exactly what he wanted to do, hide the facts from his Nani.

He walked inside, questioning in his deep voice, What is happening here?

Khushi stilled hearing the familiar voice. He walked straight to Nani, with his eyes fixed on Khushi's flustered eyes that made every attempt to avert his gaze. Whats wrong with her? was the question popped in his unsettling mind looking at her so submissive.

Taking Nani into side hug and kissing her temple fondly, Arnav asked Aap Kaise ho?

Nani smiled at his gesture and she could tell that Madhu is impressed looking at the way her angry eyes softened.

Thats Khushi's Buaji. She came to talk to you both. Nani introduced them forcing his attention to Buaji.

Namaste. He greeted with tight nod stealing glances at Khushi. Something is definitely OFF with her, he thought.

I am glad you are here. I hope at least you will answer my questions since my daughter is not very co-operative at the moment. Buaji's voice compelled Khushi to shift her gaze to Madhumati and that irked him. She is looking everywhere but him. Damn You, lady! He swore taking calculative strides to Khushi.

Khushi looked more disturbed and anxious as he neared, and he asked unaffected, And your questions are? Arnav asked coolly positioning his feet next to Khushi.

And then realmed so many unanswered questions the moment she felt his heat around her. She couldnt lift her eyes to meet his. She was burning in herself with guilt. As he walked closer, her questions mostly, Why?s became more louder and profound in her mind failing to pay attention to Buaji.

I want to know what that press meet was all about?

I believe that's what the televisions are for, to educate people on such matters. He answered arrogantly drawing everyone's eyes to him including hers. Thats right, She finally looked up at him shooting daggers, warning him silently to watch his words with her family. Thats the stare he had been missing for so long and he wondered why he spat unnecessarily but he felt content as his words did the job which his presence couldnt do.

After giving apologetic glance at Nani's accusing look for answering rudely to Madhumati, he wrapped his arm around Khushi's shoulder and whispered roughly in her hair, Thats better. Next time I walk into the room, I expect you to look at me. NEVER IGNORE ME like I dont exist.

Khushi looked away angrily. It is always about him and only him. She muttered in ire.

Madumati didnt like this arrogant brat who is spoilt in riches. He is not suitable for Khushi. She deduced with his one statement and she needed to ask no more questions but what followed surprised her. The way he held her protectively and the fact that her niece who hated every man in the world didnt flinch with his touch. It was not forced nor she looked like she is being compelled. She could see the comfort between them like a couple of many years. But that didnt let her settle for the masked pain behind Khushi's eyes.

You are right. I didnt watch it. I am here based on what your grandmother informed me.

Arnav gave unpleased look at Nani and she shrugged approvingly which didnt go unnoticed by Khushi. And Khushi knew both the ladies are here for some answers.

Madhumati continued, And from what Devyaniji said, I dont believe a word in it as I know my daughter very well. She always made better choices and I am sure this is not her choice. Ouch those words offended him. No body dared to call him less than Best and here the old lady is telling that ASR is not even better. And Madhumati ended saying, I am here to take my daughter.

I believe you are talking about my wife. Was his arrogant question shocking Khushi. She closed her eyes angrily imagining where this is going now.

I dont know who that is. But I do know that my daughter lost her way home and was put up here for last 24hours.

You are right. She did LOSE BIG TIME...Arnav spoke with innuendo looking at Khushi. Khushi dont you wanna tell your Buaji what we agreed to. He goaded her controlling his anger.

Khushi knew he will blurt about Payal's deeds any moment with the way he is spitting fire at her in rage. He cursed him for making it more difficult than it already was. She couldnt help but mutter yet another time As*hole.

Agreed to what? Buaji asked curiously, while Nani took backseat and joined Aman helplessly.

Before Arnav could make it more worse, and things could get out of control, Khushi moved closer to Buaji shrugging his hold on her, which didnt go well with him. He brooded over her disregard for him that very second.

Buaji aur Na..N

Call me Nani beta. Nani came forward smilingly.

Khushi led both women to sit while she took chair opposite to them.

We are sorry for taking such big decision without informing you both. But situation was such that we had to announce it in the media before informing you both. When I came to Mumbai, few things happened between me and him which made me realize that Bua, you were indeed right about our relation. We dont know what it is between us but we want to explore it. And thats exactly was what we agreed to.  Khushi tried to sound as real as possible.

Aman's gaze instantly shifted to Arnav who stood behind her looking quite flabbergasted. Aman smirked thinking Perfect Lady Raizada, best person to break your ice ASR!!!

Payal shook her head in despair understanding what Khushi is doing while Arnav stood rooted at his so-called wife's astounding explanation.

How does she do that? One sec she riles me up and the other sec she tries to appease my anger. How could she control me like that? Dammit, this is getting way out of control. And looking at the way her palms glinted in sweat, he smirked thinking, Well, I will be a fool if I dont explore the we-want-to-explore-it idea..I cant wait to show the real meaning of exploring us Khushi. Arnav muttered menacingly wondered if she could be any more outrageous than she is now. He was soon pulled out of his own PhD in Khushi as he heard Nani's voice.

And what exactly is the situation that made you both go public? Nani's voice sounded firm and demanding making Khushi nervous. If it was Buaji, she would have said something convincingly but she didnt know how to handle Nani. One part of her made her feel pathetic of accusing him while her one part struggled to handle the situation. Her mind stopped working as she never felt so unsettled and anxious in her life till date, courtesy her COMPLICATED HUSBAND. She turned her head to the side and focused her eyes on his shoes and he understood that she is in desperate need of his help.

It was no brainer for Arnav to deduce that Khushi is trying everything she could to convince the ladies and hide the facts from her aunt, which is exactly what he wanted to do from his Nani as well. If she could hide the conditions he laid to make her stay, he could be of little help to pull her out of the situation. At least she deserved that much from him, he thought and settled himself next to her.

Nani, whatever happened has happened between me and Khushi and we decided to keep it private until we feel comfortable sharing it. I expect you to respect our decision and drop the topic right here. Arnav said authoritatively.

Is that what you want Khushi? Dont you have anything to say to me. Madhumati asked, hurt evident in her voice.

Khushi nodded NO and Arnav could tell how hurt she is with the way she lowered her eyes guiltily. For a fraction of second, his confidence on the decision to keep her with him faltered but as soon as he saw Payal jumping forward to speak, he was clear he made right choice. Before Payal spoke a word, Arnav sighed Aman to take her away and Aman pulled Payal into kitchen stopping her from revealing everything.

Fine, if you want to work this relation, I wont stop you and I am happy that you found someone you like. I am assuming you do like him. Madhumati spoke sarcastically knowing that Khushi is lying. But here is my condition, Khushi will stay in Hyderabad. Take time to know each other and when you are sure, we will proceed with the remaining ceremonies. Madhumati looked at Nani for approval and Nani nodded Yes smilingly.

Khushi had her gaze lowered thinking how she to stop Buaji. She cant leave this house without the photographs, she fidgeted with her dupatta worriedly while Arnav fingers dig into his palm angrily. He forced her to stay to take revenge and to take over her company when she is at her worst, not to mention unknowingly he started protecting her from his brother. Nothing is accomplished yet and he cannot let her go. He sharpened his brain to come up with plan.

Hearing no response from either of them, Buaji said, So, its decided. Beta whenever you come to Hyderabad, you should come and stay with us. Buaji said slyly addressing to Arnav. Arnav shut his eyes in rage and he promised himself that Khushi will face double the torture if she goes against his word.  

Khushi get your things. We will leave now. Buaji asked pulling Khushi up to stand.

Khushi resisted and held Buaji's hand firmly and spoke looking at her, You shared everything you had from the moment I stepped into your life and I am sorry I failed you today. I never meant to deceive you like this but it all happened beyond my control. I will do everything I can to look after Payal all my life....and she added and You as well as an afterthought. I will never again disappoint you Bua but I cant come now or never. This is where I am supposed to be and this is where I belong.

A pair of eyes looked shocked at her unable to understand if her last words should be comprehended as her modest decision or pretentious twaddle.

So hows it???

mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have this feeling to kick Arnav to neverland...gosh he is so arrogant...
ammavedu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally she came to know the truth
The way kushi explained to nni and buaji is good
Arnav does not like seeing kushi guilty and does like feisty kushi
Nice update
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
feel so bad for khushi but then how much more will Anav torture her? He has taken everything away from her, hope he is satisfied.😡
RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi eventually came to know that Arnav is not the one.. She is feeling bad for blaming him and judging him wrong.. I hope now that they are going to stay together, they will think of seriously considering their relationship and take it forward.  Also it would have been good if Khushi had mentioned to Arnav about the orphanage and how she feeds food to the kids with her earnings.. I'm sure that Arnav wouldn't get the business transferred into his name legally, though Khushi has signed it.. Looking forward for the next update.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The first part is very emotional and Deepthi yaar I have to say you are awesome you did justice to Khushi's state of mind you are an excellent writer keep up the great work. I think I am showing a torch to the sun but I have to tell you.

Man Nani is one of a kind she is really another ASR she knows how to deal with people rather I should say how to blackmail people lol

Khushi and Arnav's life is full of misunderstandings and ego clashes , I think this will continue until everything is destroyed and then they will start fresh.

Madhumati is a real mother she loves Khushi so much and she knows her very well.

Ego, pride , arrogance , anger , , hardwork ,  love towards the family , not willing to let go what is theirs at any cost , not giving up in any situation facing the problems with a smile these are some of the qualities that define both Arnav and Khushi with out any of these qualities they are not themselves and I think when Khushi was in a situation where she has no answer and bent her head in front of someone that irked Arnav and some where in his heart he does not want Khushi to loose and ignore him J

Today's update was more of a mother daughter conversation and their trust on each other . Khushi is torn between her responsibility and her love and respect towards her Bua. She wants to protect Payal and at the same time she wants to protect her Bua from the truth. She wants to save Payals dignity with out hurting her Bua's trust and love towards Khushi.

Awesome update. Loved each and every word you wrote.