Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 3 - COMPLETED - Page 34

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
chapter 16

that was awesome

loved it

arnav has left khushi for 4 days and 15 hours and both couldnt help but think about each other

i am pleased to see khushi trying to understand arnav. she is yet to know the reason for his bitter attitude.

i just loved the hello theif and hello police conversation
khushi was about to attack arnav thinking he was a theif and arnav knew all the time that khushi was behind him
and he was pleased to see khushi's call history

awe khushi made a late night dinner for arnav. i liked it. and i also liked it when arnav addressed her as his wife

i am glad to see them trying to communicate with each other.

though their confrontation ended with a bitter end i still loved it

both are fighting with their ownselves.

khushi is breaking arnav shields and he hates it. that is why he is very concerned and caring at a moment and then in the next moment he is acting like a world class jerk

i liked it when khushi thanked him for that rs. 1000 statement. she somewhere trusts him and knows that arnav will understand her

and arnav knows that he had hurt khushi once again while trying to fighg with his own demons

but i loved khushi's straight question. Edited by AnupamaJY - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 17

loved it

i am sure khushi was baffled seeing arnav addressing nani as girlfriend. one thing i love about arnav is his relationship with nani and aman

khushi was unaware of arnav's diabetics till nani told her

but i just loved it when khushi asked aman to eat with arnav

i just loved khushi's method to make arnav talk. she decided to ignore him knowing how much arnav hates it

arnav was not ready to give in too.

he came to know about khushi keeping accounts on what she eats and all. that pissed him off for sure

i m loving arnav's caring gestures. he is getting up at the middle of night to cover up khushi and to listen to her thank you and to see her smile.

khushi is definitely changed. she is smiling more often

i just wonder how much they wil fight.
they again ended up fighting over khushi's business. i think it will do them a good if they try to communicate. communication is lacking from their relationship

khushi again misunderstood arnav and to make things between them good she cooked for armav
and she is really guilty for ger behaviour.

aman is a true friemd of arnav
he is trying to make thingsbetter betweem arnav and khushi

and finally arnav understood khushi's indsecurities

will be waiting for the next update
Edited by AnupamaJY - 10 years ago
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
every conversation leading to fight like every Typical husband and wife..
Wanna see some chemistry between these two
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
with both of them being so stubborn wonder who'll give in first!!!!!!!!!!!
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome!! loved the update 😊
aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super fantastic yaar...
thanks a lot for the pm yaar...
loved d update yaar...
especially the last part...
arnav i love u yaar...
u r d best...👏
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm amazed by the progress in this story how both lead's character is shaping up as they are enlightened more about each other.

Arnav is very disturbed by Khushi not letting him do things a husband does for his wife, he wants to make Khushi feel secure about this relationship. When, in reality he had married Khushi to punish her for her ill behavior and for planning to defame him. The marriage which was designed as punishment for Khushi turns to an effort to make her feel love and secure. I just hope that Arnav aleast to ackowledges to himself that he has fallen in love with Khushi. Khushi who initially used to get scared of Arnav now stands straight in front of him and tells him to please himself, that's shows her immense faith in him/ in herself either she knows he will not hurt her or she knows she will be able to take the hurt or pain and still stand straight in front of him. I think its the former or I'd like to think that way.

Eagerly waiting for the next update. To see their marriage bloom into love. But I know the journey won't be easy because they both are two similar individuals with their own sense of pride and resposibilty towards their family and both are somewhere caught in the shackles of their past to even let love conquer it all.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome
they need time to know each other
understanding someone takes time whn u hv nt tried it for a long time
harshitfever thumbnail
nice update
specially loved the last bit

u write really well
update soon
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 18

Part 1

Khushi leaned completely onto the sink taking moment to rest, bending her head down as her nape started to pain lifting the heavy pans. She dropped the pans and the scrub in the sink and tried to flex her fingers but her knuckles turned stiff with prolonged hold of pans and scrub in one position.

Pushing herself stubbornly to finish the job at hand, she lowered her hand to pick up the scrub when a thick square sturdy palm intruded and padded her tired palm soothingly, taking it into a warm embrace ignoring the soapy foam, entwining their fingers into beautiful marriage.

Turning on the water with tap of his wrist, he carefully splayed her tiny hand in his one big palm and gently washed the foam off her fingers using his free hand. Her wide-opened eyes threw a shot at him apprehensive about what is happening and dreaded the sudden intimacy. She tried to pull back her hands but the grip only got firmer until she gave in.

While his eyes were focused on the long lean pale fingers curling around his palm cozily, her eyes admired the work of his sinewy fingers padded with short nails and boned with strong knuckles.

And it happened again, her cheeks started burning with heat and her tummy danced away as he took both her palms in between his and gave a gentle squeeze to drain off the dripping water.

He left her hands momentarily to grab hand towel hung by the oven while her eyes never left him even for a moment. And when he returned to hand over the towel, he noticed her fingers still curled down stiffly.

There is something called Common Sense and using it once in a while will not harm your pretty head. He made a heckling remark wrapping the towel around her joined hands and dragging her into his room while she looked quite shocked to witness the complete different man.

Sit! He pushed her shoulders firmly to make her sit on the chaise but she instantly shot up defying his order.

Now dont tell me you lived in medieval times and consider sitting on chair as luxury. He passed snide remark cocking his eyebrow.

Sitting on chair may not be but being cared by Arnav Singh Raizada is definitely worth considering it as luxury.

I will give you plenty of opportunity to shower your compliments Posy. For now SIT! He said with mysterious smirk and caught her elbow & slumped her down to the chaise.

That was sarcasm at its best.

Then I sincerely advise you to refine your sarcasm skills.

She tried to prove her point but he already turned his feet towards the exit, she was about to stand up again when she heard his voice...Dont even think of putting those feet to work now. I will be back in a min and expect you to be in the same position. He commanded in superior attitude as he retreated his steps.

She stomped her feet sitting in the same position to make her point and to convince her childlike heart that she is not paying any heed to him which is exactly the opposite she is doing. And she ended up kicking her heel too hard and she winced in pain...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl friend, all preparations done for holi. Now comes the biggest challenge to convince Mr. & Mrs. Raizada.

Hmm Khushi shouldnt be problem. She cannot say NO to me as she gives me too much respect. Nani giggled proudly.

Then its piece of cake to convince the stone.

Kaise? [How?]

Leave that to me...All I can say is emotions are working better than threats these days with Mr. Raizada.

So you think I should put my special skills to use and blackmail him emotionally.

In that case he will definitely not agree. I got this one. Relax!

Boyfriend, Guess what I am thinking...

I know you feel like kissing me, but sorry that's exclusively for..

Shut Up!...I want THEM to kiss on Holi.

WHAT???

Whats wrong with that? And you are going to help me cre...

Woah Woah..Hold your horses lady...Are you kidding me? Your son is just too smart to overlook our intentions. I agree we should help bringing them together but kiss is something that should come from their heart and better be with some feelings.

And you think they dont have any feelings...

May be.. but thats just too private for them...This is not marriage where we literally bottlenecked them into situation. Dont do anything that will land a slap on your grandson's face.

Hn!!! Girls die to kiss my son...Khushi better step up her game and take advantage.

I cant believe I am having this conversation with you. Arnie is right, you should be kept away from certain matters.

Are you in this with me?

NO, I love myself too much and I cant mess with your son.

Please...

NO MA'M..I..Wait a min..WAIT AAA MIN..That was YOU? That night You drugged Anjali and the kiss happened...God dammit..Aman was stunned to imagine Nani was behind the best romantic night of his life he spent with Anjali 10years ago.

Nani chuckled over phone with huge accomplishment...Finally your brain lit!!! What else should I do with your guys..You needed that little push to overcome we-are-nothing-but-great-friends attitude.

Yeah right, except that she doesnt remember a thing about that night...You ruined it Nani..

Well Thanks for the compliment..Lets forget about your boring-non-spicy love story. Lets just concentrate on our hatke couple..

NO I AM NOT PART OF IT.

All we need is little bit of color, bit of bhang, and a funny game...

And an AMBULANCE...NO NO NO..Bhabhi is not like Anjali, I am 100% confident that she will slap the sh*t out no matter how deeply she is intoxicated.

Is this your final decision?

YES

FINE. Let me clear something, it was your stone friend who helped me with my brilliant plan that night.

Arnie helped you????Wh..

And before you change your mind about offering your help, You are anyway fired from being my Boyfriend. Nani hung up the phone feigning anger.

TIME FOR PAYBACK! Aman dialed Anjali before his heart leaps out of his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav returned in few mins with warm hand towel and kicked the ottoman to position it near her knees. He sat on the plush grey ottoman grabbing her hands onto his lap. She refused and spread them in air away from him..

Khushi let me see...

Are you for real? I just washed dishes. You are acting as if I burnt my hands. Nothing happened to me.

Really? Why dont you give me thumbs up.

And he was right. Khushi couldnt keep her thumbs upright. And she bit her lips wincing mutely in pain.

Giving her a stern stare, he forcibly grabbed her hands and wrapped it up in the warm towel, smoothening her curled fingers slowly to straight position.

She sucked down the breath from voicing out the pain but it was clearly evident to him from the way she squeezed her eyes. He unwrapped the towel to check and Her fingers turned wrinkled, pink and delicately soft and what he did next surprised both of them.

He took her lean thumb between his thumb and index finger and massaged it with little pressure for better blood circulation. Khushi hesitantly raised her eyelids to meet his piercing gaze already fixed on her unsure for how long.

While he was captivated by her shy questioning eyes, she was enthralled for receiving the fascinated attention she never got before. She looked away unable to hold onto his intensity and pulled her hands back.

I hope you dont think you owe me anything. Arnav passed sly remark hinting her to pay gratitude, strolling himself away from her putting up safe distance.

I DO. Quite a lot as a matter of fact but you will hear nothing until things get clear between us. She spoke determinedly.

He shook his head helplessly wondering how to tackle this highly-irritating-yet-adorable woman. I have to tell you something. He shifted in his seat little uncomfortably.

She looked at him attentively and her eyes glinted with hope.

I decided not to transfer your business to my name..as a matter of fact never to do that. He said leaning his elbows onto his knees, trying to gauge her reaction.

Her eyes didnt express what he hoped for. There was no surprise, very relaxed and very calm as if she knew this was meant to happen.

Why? After all these happened, Why didnt you take over?

The question was expected and he had answer like he had every other time when he dealt with his clients. He spoke with poker face he often put up to mask the real intentions, The acquisition is not as profitable as I thought and is not going to make any difference to AR so why waste money on labor even though you were quite generous to offer for free.

Her heart sank in..BLATANT LIE...She expected something better..something truth..something along the lines she heard from the lawyer.  

Her cheeks stiffened and her eyes shifted gaze to the floor flustered as if searching something. He couldnt decipher what she is thinking but she is not calm for sure.

She stood up and moved towards exit.

What? He threw his hands in air confused at her no reaction.

She turned around and asked What What?

Dont you have anything to say?

Oh I didnt know that I had to. She said with harsh sardonicism. I thought its pretty clear that you are toying me around. So I have no questions to ask. She said sporting mocking smile.

Thats what you think?

Thats what you made me think.

Dont make this hard for me Khushi. I am trying to solve this. He took powerful stride towards her.

You are trying to solve this by saying that my business is no longer acquired and our lives will get back to track. And I am utterly confused to understand HOW, just like every other thing happening these days between our lives. He looked at her puzzled. She walked towards him and folded her hands at her chest, You have no idea about the magnitude of distress I am going through, do you?

He constricted his eyes but didnt say a word as this is not what he hoped and didnt exactly taking them in any direction. For once, he wanted to listen to her. If he wants to put an end to this, someone should start talking. He needs to learn what exactly is she thinking for assuming that their relation is only for few days.

10 days ago, I was owning my life, doing 3 jobs a day, having every min under my control. I was a proud owner of my business. A school drop-out girl who surpassed every possible hurdle thrown at her until an unexpected stumbling block in the name of Arnav Singh Raizada entered my life flummoxing me and butchering my thought process. She said it in a breath keeping check on her temper.

Dont blame me for your mistakes Khushi. You can do better than that? He charged on her.

She pushed him angrily...No I dont..One day you force me to hand over my business and the next day you come and tell me that it is useless. Something I built from nothing, you call it useless.

He closed his eyes taking deep breath realizing what blunder he made and how his words are misunderstood.

Ever since I entered this house I did not take a single decision with my head straight. After working pretty much all my life, I am going crazy sitting idle having no one to talk to for almost an entire day. And you abscond and show up at your will and give me cold shoulder as if I am some live-in servant taking care of your house.

Khushi..I He tried to approach her this time more calmly but she pushed him further.

NO. Dont you dare say a word until I am done. Forget about asking how my days went, you couldnt even say Hi..Bye..You dont think I deserve even simple things like pleasantries do you?

Khu..He grabbed her hand but she quickly lashed it away putting distance between them.

And you say I am worth much more than 1000 rupees. Her voice suddenly trailed off in pain while her eyes looked at him with unshed tears.

And the moment she said that he closed his eyes in anger, anger at himself and the whole deep sh*t they are in. He hated those words as much as he hated hearing them first time. That very moment changed his decision, decision to keep her aloof.

Breathing in frustration, she slumped on the chaise, with her gaze fixed on the floor.  

I do not know anymore what exactly I am doing here...So much that I keep stumbling..

..Whether to accuse you or to understand you.  

..Whether to thank you or question you for taking liberty without my permission to set things right for my family.

..Whether to be happy for your care or to be angry at you for hiding that you care.

But one day I will get there, I am capable enough to seek answers on my own. She raised her chin determinedly and looked at him watching her keenly and listening to her attentively. There was absolutely no expression on his face that she could understand. That frustrated her even more.

Arnav stood numb and too stunned to react. He was extremely baffled wondering if she is implying what he is assuming. Never in his dreams, he ever thought that Khushi no less than a bullfighter would seek her enemy's attention and that too to such magnitude. He never had a clue that a simple HI and BYE mattered to her. Is she what she pretends to be? He subtly tilted his head trying to assess the situation.

She stood up to leave averting his eyes disturbed and perturbed at her own emotions. And before she could take one more step, his fingers wrapped around her wrist and stopped her...

I want you to hear me out and I will speak only if you promise that you will listen.

She tried to free her arm and move as she knew this is just going to be another excuse.

Take one more step away from me Khushi, I will drop my intention to clear the mess. And be sure, whether you hear or quit this moment you are never going anywhere away from me.

She shot her head back shocked wondering if she heard him right. Clearing her doubts he spoke in determined tone, You heard me. This is your last chance.

Without second thought she walked to him and he gestured her to sit while he grabbed the ottoman that was lying on the floor, and sat facing her.

Your business is doing well, you can hire people and run the business from here.

She shook her head disapprovingly, You did what you wanted to do. Now I will do what I have to do.

Matlab?

I am not accepting it without proper explanation, even if it takes me to shut it down.

Are you out of your mind? Whats gotten into you? He blasted in ire.

I dont know except that I cant play by your rules anymore. She said stubbornly without looking at him.

He closed his eyes controlling his temper. He took deep breath Relax Arnav, all she needs is your word.  It is true that I wanted to take over your business but not after I decided to make you my wife.

She looked up to meet his sincere gaze as he continued, Those signed papers were shredded on the very same day...I hid this from you because I didnt want you to take my gesture for granted and leave this house. Our whole business fight is entirely different issue and has got nothing to do with keeping you here.  

What do you mean different issue?

Khushi, this is not about you, your sister, or the business. Its about ME. There is someone out there who is not very fond of me...besides you...He added that as an afterthought curving his lips slightly.

Why am I not surprised? She couldnt help rewarding him a smile which he appreciated.  

He spoke in reassuring tone, Khushi this is serious. That person tries to meddle with anything that belongs to me. Now that you are associated with me, your safety is my responsibility.

Are you saying my life is in danger?

He shook his head in negative, He wouldnt dare to touch you but I like to be cautious when it comes to anyone I call MINE.

Khushi looked away flustered understanding his implication behind MINE. She said in all her bravery, Thank you but I think I am capable enough to handle myself.

I never judged you in that matter.

You dont have to do this.

I know... But I want to.  

Khushi shocked unable to apprehend his convictions. You put up this rude act and did all this to safeguard me. She looked up in confusion trying to understand him.

He tactfully evaded her question sternly stating, I do not want you to be alone in this Khushi, not after Raizada name is tagged with yours. His face was determined and his voice thick and stubborn leaving no room for negotiation.

He ignored my question which means he is not someone who will take credit for his good things. For the first time, Khushi was able to learn something about him and that gave her immense satisfaction unknowingly.

Who is this person?

This is the part where I dont answer you. Trust me Khushi, Less you know the better.

Subconsciously she nodded to his advice and she stood up to exit. She felt quite happy that at least he shared something but how long will he do this. How long will he worry about her safety? Her head realmed in guilt for getting all wrong about him and she had no more questions to ask especially when he made it clear that it all has nothing to do with her or her family. That leaves her the only option him. Does that mean his life in danger? She was lost in her own world when he stood up behind her, caught hold of her wrist and whirled her to his chest twisting her arm to her back.

Now wha..

Shhh...You lost your chance of asking question the moment you stepped away from me. Was he angry? She tried to read him more than hear him just like the way he reads her every move. But the grip on her broke her trance and Khushi smarted & turned her face away angrily disapproving his bossy attitude. He took her chin and made her look at him. I need to make one more thing clear to your overly working brain.

And as she met his eyes, she saw his eyes turning dark and smoldering burning her cheeks while his fingers circled her jaw as if cooling the heat spread on her face. Her heart fluttered, tummy stiffened hearing his husky voice, Sometimes you dont know you have crossed a line until you are already on the other side. And YOU already entered the other side, MY LIFE. Let me repeat myself for one last time, I do not regret this decision. I did not marry to let you go. This whatever we have between us is real and for lifetime. Are we clear? he asked in his hoarse voice trailing his finger along the shape of her chin.

She pursed her lips, pushed him away gathering all her strength and whooshed out of the room totally flabbergasted and flustered.

Khushi Singh Raizada and Nervous...He smirked slyly looking at the corner where she sleeps. Time to bring in some changes Posy. The only way he could be peaceful in the house and make her stay is by telling her just enough to make her believe that SHE IS WANTED. He didnt want to tell her anymore in depth about the same person being behind Payal's photographs. She will never know so she doesnt need to know that part of the story sparing another headache.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 - Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago