Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Adi should punished hardEdited by HUMII10592 - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 34

Innocent souls in the form of kids follow elders like shadows grasping every emotion, imitating every action, observing what we do, what we say and what we think about the other person. You hate a being, the kid will earnestly follow you so much so that one day either he will treat you the way you treated your elders or he will destroy himself pampering your hatred for others.

Adarsh Singh Raizada, once a friendly, generous, and warm at heart, traversed his life into downside of jealousy and possessiveness with his sister's once said words,

Adi, this should be the last time I see you mingling with him.  

Di, but he is very nice. He taught me this trick of clicking fingers on knuckles...Check this sound...Isnt it cool? I like him Di.

But I detest him more than anything. Next time you share our things with him, I am not going to speak to you for life. You choose if you want your Di or him?

Dont say that Di...Fine...I wont talk to him...I will do anything for you because I love you...Please never stop talking to me...

Thats how the half-frenzied mischiefs of Adi started against Arnav, troubling him for petty things. His sister's one word became his resolute endeavor to chuck the new boy out so that his sister could once again shower the house with her giggles that were lost somewhere when the darkness engulfed the family in the form of Arnav Singh Raizada.

At the age of 14, When Anjali's radiant pink walkman slipped out of Adi's grip from terrace crushing it into pieces beyond repair, the innocent heart then trembled with the fear of facing his sister's hatred which she had been generously and openly showing to Arnav at those times. The fright eventually convinced his gullible mind to shove the blame onto Arnav lest she distance and loathe  Adi.   

Soon one such incident led to many other similar incidents, nurturing the venom in his thoughts with the sole aim to bring the smile on his sister's face. And thats possible only if the intruder leaves their house and their lives. Adi loved his sister more than anything in this world for the way she had been the pillar of support ever since their mother died leaving them young. And so he left no stones unturned to perpetrate any crimes to kick Arnav out of the house.

Eventually that golden moment came when his own father asked Arnav to step up and plead guilty on his behalf. Adi was one happy young teenager, hoping that the petty crime was substantial enough reason to have Arnav arrested for life and would never come back to them. He hoped that it would bring smile on his Di's face but the humiliation Raizada's faced due to charges left Anjali and the rest in dismay.

But the incident only made Arnav into more cerebral, analytical, and cautious of people around him. Arnav became more cold and detached towards everyone specially Adi and before Adi could come up with anything to keep his enemy closer, Arnav made the biggest decision of his life to pursue his career in Harvard.

Though Adi initially sulked over Arnav's accomplishment, the distance brought amazing changes between the siblings back home in India. Anjali looked more happier than ever in years, Abhivanth seemed to spend more time with the kids, and Adi seemed to be more content with the smile on his sister's face. But the only person that stayed aloof from the trio was Nani, who madly grew fond of Arnav over the years. But then Adi couldnt care less as he was only concerned about Anjali.

4 years later, everyone's lives took a complete unexpected turn with Abhivanth's death. During the last few days of Abhivanth, suddenly, in fact too suddenly in Adi's terms, Arnav took over every single speck of Raizadas, House, Business Empire, Charity Foundations, Assets, and every single responsibility related to Raizadas. Soon Arnav became THE TRUE RAIZADA and was in no time acclaimed by the whole country as the Youngest & Greatest Wolf to lead the AR Empire; the honor that burnt Adi to bones, he turned ashen with jealousy, loathing his late father for giving away everything on the golden platter to the orphan.  

And there started the journey of Adi fighting for what in actual belongs to him but unfortunately Arnav was invincible and his power was unassailable. So Adi was left no choice but to plan behind the screens, going against every principle of Arnav, hoping one day he will take over AR.

But then life is not always what we expect even for Adi when he faced the deplorable and unforgivable moment of his life, the day his sister royally disowned him, for whom he turned so vile over the years. The moment Adi stepped out of the house, the house he called his home for several years, didnt care if he will survive or die but all he knew was that Arnav is going down very soon and should never be happy in life. He did his best he could to sketch a plan to strike the most vulnerable chord of Arnav's life and to a great extent he succeeded for the first time against Arnav. But unfortunately what he didnt know was the recent installation of cameras in Arnav's house, something he completely overlooked while celebrating the emotional pain Mrs. Raizada suffered due to sudden peep of her father few weeks ago.

That night as Khushi laid on the bed under the great diminution of her sensibilities, Adi had every opportunity to film and so he did, he recorded his every single move, her helplessness, her cries and pleas in his cell phone, only to use it wisely against the man he loathed in his entire life, if need be.

When Nani in her usual weekly call broke the news of couple getting back together, her daughter-in-law's pregnancy, somewhere made Adi realize that it is highly unlikely for Arnav to accept Khushi with someone else's child without knowing that Khushi was pawned in the whole thing. He clearly prepared himself that his time is nearing and so he circulated the video of the naked night to his attorney. He bribed his squealer to deliver the recording to Khushi during her last stage of pregnancy, making it impossible for them to take any deviant decision, leaving them no choice but to accept the baby, constantly reminding Arnav of his blood, his DNA and the fateful night.

But Adi never expected that his day to retire from life would knock his door like unexpected storm until a second ago, when he heard Arnav's words I am coming for you, said in cold voice with unrelenting intensity.

Adi who was heading to the conference, hurtled his feet to exit the AR premises, not to escape but to decide his death with his own hands, not wanting to give that satisfaction to Arnav. Because escaping in never an option and impossible when it comes to ASR. Uncaringly not responding to his secretary's words, he sprinted towards the exit door only to be stopped by group of four men dressed in black suits, looking highly professional.

Sir, Please step into the car. The lead of the pack stepped forward and pointed to the car parked few feet away.

Who are you guys? Adi scrunched his face in irritation and tried to walk past them hurriedly.

SIR! We have strict orders not to lay a finger on you. If you fail to oblige, we will have to take the matters into our hands.

Adi clearly understood who sent them, he fumbled his belt pocket for his gun which he acquired few weeks ago to take defensive measures against Arnav. Finding no holster attached to his belt, he remembered tucking it away in his cabin draw before going to conference.

What will you guys do? Kill me? You are more than welcome. F*** yourselves, I am not coming with you. He tried to walk away.

The men without any further argument, lifted him off the lone driveway and dumped him carefully in the backseat of the SUV and drove away.

Sir, We got him. On our way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnie...Let Go...Aman reached Arnav trying to shake him up to react, react like everyone does.

But Arnav uncaringly moved away and walked over to the laptop, took out the CD, and shut it down.  He pooled the things and kept it in the cupboard.

Aman watched his friend moving around mechanically grabbing his keys, wallet and flipping the phone to call someone.

The next few secs turned into dark silence as Aman wondered whom he is calling. Arnav fixing the lace of his shoes uttered in coldest tone...

I am coming for you!!!

With that Arnav pulled the sleeves of the suit coat over his shoulders and walked out of the Penthouse making another call.

Get him NOW! were the only words Aman heard Arnav commanding someone on the phone.

Few hours earlier, when Arnav asked Aman to collect the footage from the Commissioner office, somewhere to Arnav it seemed most probable that tonight is the end of Adi. An hour wait gave Arnav immense time to think through his course of actions if it turns out to be Adi. Not compromising to let the venomous grifter to slip through the cracks, he sent men to keep him within eye's distance. It was just matter of phone call to take him down when things become crystal clear for Arnav and so he made the phone call.

As Aman heard his buddy instructing someone on phone, he hurriedly followed Arnav not willing to leave him alone, no matter what Arnav is planning to do.

As they reached the car port, Aman suggested, Let me drive you wherever you want.

Arnav disregarded Aman and scanned his thumb against the door to unlock his Porsche. He stretched his hand out stopping Arnav.  

I know you are capable of handling everything but let me come along with you. Please, I promise I wont stop you from anything, but just let m...

Why should I trust you? Arnav asked barbarically.

Aman was taken back by his friend's question, an indirect accusation, it was probably the first time Arnav brought the trust factor in their friendship.

You shouldnt be asking this question, not to me. Aman said taking step backward, hurt evident in his softer tone.

I dont think I am in a position not to ask this question. If you have no better answer, step aside I have business to take care of. Arnav swung the door open only to be shut by Aman forcibly.

If you dont kill that bas*ard tonight, I am going to kill him. Is that proof enough for you. Aman looked at Arnav not giving up his stand.

Truth be told, Arnav didnt wanna drag Aman into his battle, that man suffered quite a lot because of Arnav, anything that happens to Adi will directly jeopardize Anjali's equation with Aman. But Arnav is aware that Aman is as stubborn as he is and wouldnt care to follow him even if he needs to take another vehicle.

Anything that happened in that house and anything that is going to happen in next few hours must die with you and me. After this night, I do not want your brain to recollect even a fraction of what you had seen there. Did I make myself clear? Arnav spoke in blatant tone.

Aman nodded in response as he was handed the keys by Arnav. Arnav going around the car to take passenger seat, firmly said, Wheel the car to Anjali!

Anjali? Aman asked wearing the belt.

Arnav cocked his brows and shrugged gesturing if Aman has any problem with that.

I thought you didnt wanted anyone to know.

I still do. Arnav said firmly jerking his head subtly to hit the road.

Aman looked at Arnav trying to comprehend the probable reasons but he decided to rest his questions and let the decisions of ASR unfold at his buddy's mercy.

As the car strode off the parking lot, Arnav received a call and he heard the message loud and clear...

Sir, We got him. On our way!

After coffee break, Anjali was heading to OR to perform scheduled C-Section when she spotted Arnav and Aman walking towards her. She gleed and welcomed them with a warm smile but Aman didnt greet her the way he usually does intimately. He gave a feathery hug and she could sense something is wrong from his stance and frowned lines on his forehead.

Whats wrong? Anjali asked worriedly shifting her gaze back and forth from Arnav to Aman.

We need to talk. Arnav stated, his gaze glued to the his attorney approaching them. May be in your office.

Yeah Sure, this way. Anjali looked at Aman for any clue but his straight face gave out nothing.

She let the men inside except attorney per Arnav's command and as she was about to open the conversation, she was paged...

Dr. Raizada, to the OR please..Dr. Raizada to the OR Pleease..

You guys caught me at wrong time. I have to go. We will do thi...Anjali stood up reluctantly checking her time.

Now or Never. Arnav sputtered in a browbeaten tone crossing his legs witnessing perturbed reaction from Anjali. Anjali is sophisticated and wordly-wise to understand that the entire room is filled with tense jitters around them. And from the no-nonsense tone of Arnav and Aman putting up entire blank facade, Anjali had inclination that something big is about to happen. She instantly picked up the call and arranged for substitute to attend the OR.

She settled uneasily in her chair, while Arnav rhythmically tapped on the file he got from the attorney.

Arnav leaned forward and asked her barbarically, Did you really mean when you called me Bhai? His eyes piercing through hers dare she lies.

What kind of ques...

Yes or NO? He cut her off.

Ofcourse Yes.

Prove it.

Anjali looked at him questioningly, shifting her gaze between Aman and Arnav. How?

Arnav nodded in response acknowledging her confusion. As you know, AR was started by your father, and Aman's father. Though in public opinion, me and Aman are the only active partners presently to lead the firm, Your brother has been receiving more compensation - the salary, bonuses, stock options, benefits, and perquisites, more than what me and Aman earn. And that is NOT going to happen from this second.

Arnav took the 2 sets of papers and gently pushed the papers across the table. This is the last and only chance I am giving you to prove yourself.

Anjali took the first set and read aloud...Restraining Order?

Arnav twirling the paper weight, He should never contact none of us or the people in our circle of friends for life time.

But he is already doing that. He didnt contact me after that night.

Move on to next set Anjali. Arnav couldnt care less, all he wants to make sure is that scumbag not to see or hear anything about Khushi in his lifetime.

Anjali cautiously the took the second of papers to read as he continued, There are quite a lot of pages with countless number of clauses, Let me make it easy for you. In short, it is saying that The family of Raizada is disowning Adarsh Singh Raizada, cutting down all ties in every way and he is also stripped off from any luxuries, assets, including his surname effective immediately. Basically, the papers are stating that he move his home to the road the moment you sign the papers.

Anjali shot her head up in shock and looked at the two men in front as her eyes brimmed with tears...Arnav continued to speak unaffected...Adarsh, Adi, he can be anyone he wants, but I will not tolerate Singh Raizada tagged to his face from this second. And I forbid any of the Raizadas meeting him.

Aman looked at her, helplessly clutching his fist tightly to the arms of the chair, stopping himself from pulling her into an embrace.

He ruined something of yours, Isnt it? Anjali spoke, barely in whisper.

Arnav stared at her stony and remote in numbing silence but she could notice his jaw stiffening, his adam's apple sliding down in gulp and a pulse pounding against his throat rapidly. She flicked her finger on her lower lids to wipe off the tears that blurred her vision and looked at Aman whose gaze softened for her.

That confirmed everything she needed to know. She understood her brother did something terribly wrong. And she tried one more time to extricate the answers from Arnav, What did he do this time?

I do not have all day to sit here and justify my decisions, was his curt reply.

Anjali exhaled a sharp breath and firmly said, When all of this belongs to you, why do you need me to sign it. I dont even own the AR.

A valid point which Aman failed to grasp in the last few mins of silent chaos. Aman looked at his buddy quizzically.

You and Aman are the sole owners of this company. Aman and Anjali looked at each other shocked and shifted their gazes back to Arnav as he continued. I always believed after your father, it has to be you to take any decision regarding the firm. Yes I do have powers and I could use it very effectively to make your brother rot. But I respect the man who gave me shelter, bread and this company. This is the least I could do to take your consent without compromising my settlement with your brother.

Truth is Anjali's consent was just a formality for Arnav. Arnav knew very well how much Anjali means to Adi. His own sister disowning Adi in every way, including taking off his surname would be the biggest shock to the perpetrator. The only tie that would break Adi emotionally.

Aman was sure that the firm was on Arnav's name and in fact when Aman joined the firm after his father, a new set of legal papers were drafted which Aman signed blindly trusting Arnav. He wondered if that was the time Arnav transferred his share entirely to Anjali. Before he could ponder more, Anjali broke his thoughts and reasonings.

All these years I have been thinking that you took ov..

One of the many "I thought" accusations! He let out mocking smile but his voice totally flat. Lets cut it Anjali and get me what I need.

I need to see him before I sign these.

I dont think I ever said I am open for negotiation. Whether you sign it or not, I hold the power of attorney to decide your brother's financial condition. Dont make me step over my ethics.

Anjali might not know Arnav very much due to their strained relation but one she was always made aware was that Arnav doesnt like to be messed for wrong reasons. And the fact that he took such huge step suggested, Adi played wrong and badly with the fire. He did something awfully wrong, isnt it? She tried one last time.

Receiving no fruitful response from the man, She picked up the pen and signed it, tears splashing against the table, with each sign reminding her childhood memories of her once innocent brother. What turned him into like that? She couldnt help mutter herself as she finished the last signature and handed over the papers to Arnav.

Arnav passed the papers to Aman and jerked his head to sign being the other owner of the company. Once Aman's signatures are taken, Arnav quickly glanced through the papers and stood up to leave, while Aman walked around the table to draw her close.  

Staring at Arnav's retreating figure, she spoke in shaky voice, If this is the punishment you are giving me for the way I treated you and for overlooking his misconduct over years, so be it. I will play by your rules. Khushi is right, your silence does speak more than your words, more than I could bear, but please tell me the reason, I deserve at least that much.

Arnav stopped at his tracks and spoke without turning towards her, I had put my blood and sweat into this company, but your brother had shoved many women onto the bed to bag contracts. I am deeply attached to this company and I do not permit your brother to ruin or be involved with anything I am deeply attached to. The last statement screamed about Khushi to Aman's ears. Arnav had to close this loop otherwise he knew Anjali will be on mission to find out the true reason and he certainly didnt wanted to put Aman in tough spot between them, not anymore.

Is he going to get killed? Tears rolled down her cheeks, the image of her brother being put to ground flashed in her mind shivering her fragile frame.

Arnav turned around at the crack of her voice and spoke brusquely, her tears uninfluencing his decision. I wouldnt be here this min, if killing was the choice I made. That is against my morals and values I instilled into me ever since I realized who I am. Pinching his thumb and forefinger, Arnav spoke viciously, That being said, I am this close to murdering your brother. I never swore on any one in my entire life. But today I do, I swear on every breath my wife takes, one slip of his tongue on anything that matters to me, I am going to slit him into pieces. So, if you want him alive, pray your stars to keep his mouth shut and oblige me. Arnav gruffly turned his feet and left the room leaving her in fright.  

Aman wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. How..What? Words failed to form as she looked at the door in shock.

Anjali, You will not regret for what you have done if you come to know his doings. You have to take my word on that.

She lifted her face and looked at him questioningly.

Dont question me because I have no answers. I need you to trust me on this and this time, more than any other time.

Do you even understand what he just said. Why do I feel that I wont see Adi after tonight? Is he going to kill him. She cried against his chest.

He wont. Thats not Arnav Singh Raizada. But again I am not sure, the man in question is very impulsive and he acts to the situation. One thing is clear, if he dont, I am going to kill your brother.

Aman? Anjali jerked away shocked at his statement.

Today, your brother ruined the most selfless man I have seen. The man who wanted nothing but a simple life like you and me, today is wandering around to collect the broken pieces. And yet he is holding himself like mountain against all passing and impending storms, not shedding a tear, not drooping his shoulders in defeat.

You are scaring me. What exactly Adi did this time?

Arnie had been overlooking at your brother's deeds for years for the promise he made to your father but today he just crossed every line. In attempt to convince her, Aman outstretched the lie Arnav played while ago. He photographed women in compromising situations and forced them & blackmailed them to sleep with his clients for bunch of contracts and even tried to frame Arnav by sending women into his hotel room.

Anjali gasped in shock lowering her head in shame for her brother's deeds. Aman approached her and cupped her face lifting it up to look into his eyes, Please dont ask me to save your brother because I know I wont. All I know is Arnie dont deserve any of this hell. Trust him if you dont want to regret rest of your life. Your brother destructed everything Arnav ever had, has and will have.  With that Aman kissed her forehead and stormed out of the room.

Anjali unable to say a word, stood shocked and paralysed to react. No women deserves such treatment by Adi and she knew Arnav's retaliation is completely justifiable. But then how should one react when they are told on their face that their brother will be killed in few hours. She had no clue as she broke into tears.

Aman hurriedly reached the car and found Arnav on phone, speaking to someone.

Keep them in separate rooms. I do not want them to communicate. Arnav ordered and hung up the phone.

Now where? Aman questioned taking the wheel.

Final Stop, his house.

Aman nodded in response as he shifted the gears, Who is the other guy you were referring to.

The one who claimed to have seen the murder of Khushi's father. was Arnav's curt reply looking out the window as the sun dramatically started setting looking more red today.

What does he got to do with all these? Are you suspecting that the man worked for Adi?

Arnav remained silent not willing to answer but Aman's persistent questions won the battle making Arnav speak, Everybody who made her suffer that night should fight me to death which includes my own self as well.

Aman remained silent as he remembered his friend walking away that night. Will he ever heal from that wound. Aman wondered sadly.

Why did you transfer your share to Anjali?

Just drive Aman. I have better things to worry. Arnav rested his head against the headrest and closed his eyes. 6 hours...Thats all he could think of at the moment.

We are here Arnie! Aman prompted as he parked the car at the curb.

Arnav opened his eyes and took a deep breath remembering everything he had seen in the footage. The next moment he swung the door open and hurtled to the entrance impatiently, quickly followed by Aman.

A guard outside the entrance spoke hurriedly trying to match up to Arnav's steps, He is placed in the living room Sir, while the old man is placed down the hallway in the guest bedroom.

Pushing the door open, Arnav's gaze instantly flashed on the man tied sitting on an iron chair with his hands tied at the back.

UNTIE HIM. Arnav said ferociously as he grabbed the glass sculptured pedestal that was artistically placed in cozy corner of the foyer.

Adi knew whats coming and since he was well prepared for his own destruction, he let out a small victorious smile that screamed what he did to Arnav's most precious world.

Aman gestured everyone else to stay outside until further notice.

Pinning his eyes on Adi, Arnav dashed towards him in long strides. Taking the last step in an enormous leap, Arnav swung his hand in the air and hurled the thigh-length pedestal right across Adi's jaw, knocking down his teeth.

Adi screamed in pain spitting blood and frontal teeth on the floor.

Count your teeth! was Arnav's command in predatory voice.

Adi coughed up with sudden blow unable to take the sharp pain. Arnav holding his neck, pinned him down under his knee. You are very proud of your teeth arent you? I tell you what, in next 15mins I am going to rip every body part you had put to use that night. He whispered maliciously in his ears.

While Aman watched silently from far, Adi struggled to sit up as Arnav lifted off his knee. And before Adi could raise his head off the floor, Arnav smacked his jaw with pedestal one more time breaking more teeth.

Count until I see your 32 teeth on the floor! Arnav barked as the images of Khushi's scars flashed surreptitiously. But Adi was in great physical pain to even move his jaw. Arnav not in a mood to relent, gave him several blows knocking every tooth off his gums. Arnav knelt on his knees and said in spite, THIS is for every scar you had given her.

Arnav threw the pedestal away and pinned Adi's palm underneath his spiked shoe. Twisting his feet on the palm, he dug the short spikes into the bloody palms as he whispered, THIS is for touching her without her permission.

Please stop..Adi pleaded in pain.

Arnav no where near to back off, gave the death to the other palm as well. Looking around for something, Arnav left Adi momentarily and scouted the utility room that is around the corner. Adi tried to sit up with support of his wrists but instantly shoved back against the floor with one sharp kick of Arnav's feet.

No NO NO..NO Bhai do...nt    d...o      th..is...Kill me please...Adi pleaded as Arnav placed his one foot on Adi's stomach, holding hammer in his hand.

Bhai No please...

The most priced possession of the great Adarsh Singh Raizada, Arnav said in barbaric tone as he swung the hammer bursting the real culprits of that night, his ba*ls...A loud treacherous cry escaped from the crippling jaw shuddering the entire house.  

And THIS is for taking away everything my wife treasured.

And THIS is for every single move you made into her.

And THIS is for every cry she let out that night.

And THIS is for every plea you ignored.

With his every sagacious statement, he blew the hammer harder and harder brutally and mercilessly.

Adi barely conscious wailed in excruciating pain, his eyes slowly drowning into unconsciousness.

Aman, papers! Arnav threw the hammer on the side and stretched his hand out for the legal papers Anjali signed. Taking them swiftly off Aman's hands, Arnav leaned over to Adi,

Do you know what these are? He shook it in the air as Adi tried hard to open his eyes whimpering in pain.

Your sister, the owner of AR, Ms. Anjali Singh Raizada, le...

Wh..Wai..t..    Di owner? Adi's eyes rounded in surprise.

The company had always been hers, was never mine. Arnav felt the urge to clear the air, making it more heart-rending for Adi as Arnav spotted traces of guilt glistening in his eyes.

But then Arnav couldnt care less, his mission was to plunder Adi off everything he had. Adi looked at Arnav in guilt but that didnt stay long as he heard Arnav's next set of words.

The owner of AR, Ms. Anjali Singh Raizada legally declared and disowned Adarsh Singh Raizada in all possible ways. From this moment onwards, neither should you contact any of us nor you should use the surname Singh Raizada.

Adi narrowed his eyes in grit as Arnav continued, Thats right ba*tard..Your sister officially declared you as b*stard.

Arnav stepped a feet away asking Aman to call the men inside. Once they came, Arnav instructed in unswerving attitude, I want this piece of meat to be transferred to the poorest country in the world, where they dont speak any language but tribal. Make sure to destroy every travel document including passport once landed. I dont want his ass to move out of that country.

Adi's eye brimmed with tears not expecting his sister to do something like this. But then, he was sure she wouldnt have done this had Arnav not forced her into it.

He felt the sudden unfaltering urge to get up and kill Arnav for making his sister to go against him but he laid helpless on the floor and he did what he is only capable of to avenge him, to hurt him again where it hurts most...

Wa..ise Bh..ai, forgooo to me ..n..ti..on that Bha...bhi has g..ot am..az..ing boo...He was stopped brusquely by a sudden blow on his head.

Before the blasphemous word escaped Adi's mouth, enraged and incensed Arnav tossed the hammer in the air with a kick blowing Adi's brain to dead.

Adarsh Singh Raizada was pronounced dead that very second.

Pre-cap: Amidst all the hatred and pain there came a moment of one simple feathery touch. That was all needed for the beginning of love story between his dove and her cage.

Whats next: MahaaUpdate + Special VM by me 

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
πŸ‘ justice delay justice deny πŸ‘

well done dear for showing it well in time...i am simply proud of u ...simply brilliant end of an animalistic , pathetic physco...i never wanted adi punishment to be dragged reason ...jitni juldi gundh khatam hojaye its better...
seeing arnav character...it was difficult for him to even breath properly while thinking that  adi is out there...so i was expecting arnav to get rid of adi asap...and he being in his character did it...infact tum nay keya jo bhee keya :)..hence proved wt a human arnav is...wt an awesome character u have created deeps...he is man with heart for sure..when he said  

Everybody who made her suffer that night should fight me to death which includes my own self as well...ufff

loved the way arnav showed adi ..his destruction...money ...sis...that power of name all finsihed from his life...that arnav signed property in anjali's name...and that lil guilt in that criminal eyes...but damn his last words ...he is just b******... it was adi who forced arnav to nail the coffin by uttering those pathetic last sentence of his life...but damn adi last words..ufff i hope and wish my last lines be good one while leaving this world...he got his punishment in this world...but there is supreme court up ...where he is going to burn in hell for always and always...

i loved ur starting note...its thought provoking..for every one of us...every one is born with good but we human nurture them according to our insecurities like wt anajli did to lil adi...she unintentionally sow the seed of hatred...which we have witnessed in form of elder adi...and his hatred growed into poisioness tree in the end...

aman ...hats off for such an amazing friend u r...right there with ur shoulder for arnav...and i love u and respect u even more after ur words ..if arnav is not going to kill adi he will...uff i am having tears...i love u even more when u told anjali that arnav selfless soul just wanted to live simple life like u and me...how he is keeping himself compose while having burden of mountain on his heart...uff...i love u even more for that support in that embrace and forehead kiss which u gave to anjali ...knowing no matter wt how much anjali shattered at that moment...all she was standing there against evil...but deep down bhai tu tha na...ufff...my respect for aman doubles here...he kept the secret ...he second arnav story of womens and all...closing the loop...hats off deeps...u r awesome..aman saying i am wondering his wounds ever going to heal up...hyee kiya kahon mein abh...too good

anjali...i know she lost her mom ...she was insecure...she must be torn seeing adi doings...but i am thinking  deep down can she forgive herself as janay anjanay mein...as kahin na kahin ...kuch tu ghalat hogaya ous say bhee...but again the way she supported arnav ...trusting him that if he is taking that drastic steps against adi...then must be arnav has lost something precious...hmmm trust hee tu hay ...

i am happy with adi's THE END...thank u so much deeps for not dragging his punishment...as the story is abt arnav and khushi...and these two in pain...handling situations together...i wanted to keep my focus there and no more on adi...

wow and awweee precap ...its like fresh breathe.. looking forward to it...loved the update to the core...loved ur way of handling this all brilliantly...i know precap saying  healing going  to start after this all storm

standing ovation from myside ...as u have done wonders in doing justiceπŸ‘

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One word for your update BOOM

nothing was expected 

but one expectation came true

u came out again with a BOOM 

Thank u 

bye
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adi childhood played major role in his hatred towards Arnav. Does Abhivanth or Anjali needs to be blamed for the way Adi brought up or is it all attributed to fate?. I am strong believer that parents and siblings plays tremendous effect on child and Adi was perfect example. I always wonder why some people commit gang rapes and other atrocious activities and I end up concluding it as the result of lack education, morals and upbringing. In Adi's case it was more of his insecurities to his family. Adi don't want to share his dad's and sister's love with anybody and ended up committing first mistakes then sins trying to prove and throw Arnav out of his home. At the end Adi lost everything that he can say his including his own name.  But Adi's last sentence proved that he was irrecoverable and there is no point in showing mercy on him.
Aman was/is/will always be Arnav's true friend through thick and thin. I liked the way he handled Anjali without giving away anything. Anjali is heartbroken but accepted reality to move on. If she have known what her brother had done may be she would have killed Adi before Arnav had punished Adi and killed herself too.
Once again Arnav is the man of actions. Adi deserved each and every kick and blow. I really liked the way Arnav handled the entire Adi episode with calm demeanor. As expected Arnav has to fight his own battle about that torturous six hours till death. Now I strongly believe Arnav has no plans to reveal the truth to Kushi in his life time. It will be interesting to see what will he tell Kushi about that night?.
Coming to my guess work will ever Kushi know the truth? And do we want her to know it?. Will she come to know the truth after knowing child's blood group (that didn't match with her & Arnav)?. Once again marvelously written chapter. I am falling more and more in love with your writing skills.
Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒThe Wait was worth Di...
After Reading Update i am feeling Like Happier girl πŸ˜ƒ
I am really glad anjali sign that papers without any fuss, Atleast She know her brother that he had done somthing Wrong to trigger Arnav that he is taking this desicion to disowned him .. I really love this Arnav of your Di ,
Aman what should i say about him A true bestie he is I simply love this Man to No end ,
Good that arnav killed him
Adi disgust me he was talking about his brother's wife arrgh he is so shameless ba*tard, I really loved the way arnav punished him ,
Now i am just worried About Khushi how on the Earth she will gonna tolrate the Truth ???
Out standing Di πŸ‘
You Rocks..
P.S di can you uplode Special Vm on DMotion too Youtube is blocked in our country that why asking :)
Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Adi deserves this..
Poor anjali..
Thinking.wat.will b khushi's reaction wen she will knew the truth.. She will. b.devasted..

Waiting for mahaupdateEdited by HUMII10592 - 9 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well , finally a parasite named Adarsh Singh Raizada got its brutal end !!
I don't think i've ever hated any antagonist in any FF vengeance !!
Absolutely loved the way Arnav killed that vile Bas**** !
The insight of Adarsh's past very much explained the reason behind him being such a sick person and according to me he had gradually turned insane due to all the jealousy and hatred. ! But Anjali and his father are also to be blamed for this to some extent. Anjali's hatred triggered Adarsh's madness even more and he found Arnav to be a dummy to put all the blames of his sins on.
Adarsh was not worth to be called a human being and his last sentence proved it !
Arnav has actually done a great favor on the earth by removing that disgusting animal off it...
And Aman is seriously a true friend to Arnav. A friend in need is a friends in deed after all !
About Anjali i don't know what to say...but she is a good human being after alll , so unlike her brother...she too should know the entire truth of Adarsh.
Loved every bit of the chapter...
But now i'm scared about what will happens when the truth comes out in the open...How will Khushi react to it ??
Brilliant chapter this was..

Edited by zoobie-doobie - 9 years ago
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Really fabulous update...

The way you showed adarsh's feeling towards arnav made me more aggressive towards him..what he and anjali did and wanted to do was very sick. The way they tortured arnav and tried to make him secluded from everyone is just unforgivable..Arnav was an innocent child who was adopted by abhivant to give him some help. Also abhivant made no effort to change anjali's or adarsh's behavior towards arnav from the very beginning..as a  guardian he should have taken care of it. How adarsh has planned everything to destroy arnav and khushi's stable relationship was just not forgivable.

Aman-arnav are the friends who can do anything for each other...Aman is an awesome man who has been with arnav when he has suffering in his past and was dealing with khushi. Anjali's  part was nice too...she took a good decision as she always wants to be the right one..what arnav made to sign anjali is the only way arnav could destroy that monster. As he adarsh is only attached to anjali. Arnav yet again proved that he is just not what adarsh is"a monster. He is going to give him a punishment which is worse than death.

Fabulous punishment to that bas***d...

He had guts to say nasty things about khushi even after getting beaten up by this. I thought arnav wouldn't kill him but what he said, I must say if arnav wouldn't kill him, Aman would have and if both of them would not have I would be honored to kill by going inside this fiction!! Arnav did a perfect job of doing what he ought to do.

Looks like Aman has or would have (after the last scene) figured out what adarsh had done!!

You wrote it amazingly!!!

Again i m going back to asking you do something about the child. after reading what Adarsh had planned about the baby..he is trying to suppress them again through his blood.

Edited by arnaushi - 9 years ago
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh atlast m able to comment...

The start of chapter seemed like adi changed himself just for his di...

But he shudnt have comitted this kind of crime to take revenge...
Now he faced the consequence...

The way arnav punished him showed how much hatred must have been there for the person 4 doing this...
I actually wud hav stopd reading the chap coz arnav was beating him so brutally nd all that was flashing in front of me... The breaking of his teeths yieeks... Actualy adarsh asking arnav to kill him was better...
But this punishment was meant to be...

Arnav still showed mercy by leaving him to rot but this adi urghh his guts to speak this bull sh*t about khushi lead him to death... He died na.?:??

Now m waiting 4 nxt part...

Nd ya i liked aman too he is very supportive ya...Edited by piyaarshi - 9 years ago