Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
at last... I cyd comment.. Phew!! So sorry fr the delay Deeps , dobara :(

Deeps... I absolutely loved the way u hv so vividly described the rituals of the Telugu marriage... As it is I love our  paddatulu n ur description was enthralling!!
The best part was giving the significance of all the rituals!! Superb!!
Loved how Aman provided rib tickling humour right from waking him up to nalugu...
Khushiz revelation truly surprised me at that point but dat was wot led to more of A sofetening towards her cuz he truly understood her situation...
I loved the emotions which struck A during the sumuhurtham... Dey were exactly how I heard the grooms feel :))
Even during the magalasutra dharana , it was overwhelming to read ... :))
Payal reaching out to A during her distress , Anjali n Khushi starting out on cordial terms , Amanz brotherly affections towards Khushi were. However Arnav n Anjali cold vibes dusturbing!!  Heartmelting... All these ppl , during the course of the marriage hv unknowningly formed a profound n everlasting bond to cherish... The path I know might be full of blockades but I hope dat will only strengthen their relationship in the end...
The way both strike at each other shaking the walls of the most basic foundations they hv built against each other , shocking both of dem n gradually breaking the armour dey hv built against one another...
Arnavz utmost caring nature , Naniz revealation to khushi has sort of lowered their fighting stance at one another...
Aman clearing out the misconception ,  khushi finding out the truth , major chunk of it atleast, she compensating it wid her delicacies , like really played a vital role in finally calling a truce between both ,making them  sit down together n clear the longstanding  air with an almost open heart , making their intentions pretty much clear of their expectations of their marriage...
Now dat it is done , waiting fr the fireworks but us it too soon... There is always that physical attraction btwn dem but firemist I guess dey shud enjoy the newly formubg companionship wid a tinge of flirting :D :D
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 19

Part 1

Anjali who was out of town for 10 days to attend guest lecture in London university came to know from Aman that Adi misbehaved with Khushi's sister Payal. When she confronted Adi, he tried his every best denying it.

Ofcourse, I believe you Adi. Her eyes rimmed with tears as she already understood his blatant lie. And I believe Aman as well. I am going to ignore this time assuming it as silly misunderstanding between you both, but I dont want you to make me raise the same question ever again. Are we clear?

Di, I dont know why you are upset for something I havent done.

Anjali took deep sigh and stared at her brother for a long moment. Folding her hands at her chest, she spoke firmly, You know why I always wanted to become a doctor and that too an OBGYN?

Adi shrugged having no clue...

I wanted to be the first one to defy law and give the choice of bearing or aborting a child to the expectant mother who lands herself in such miserable crisis because of some mentally retarded man forcing her into the bed. I do not approve ANYMAN harassing woman in any which way. She said sternly indirectly referring to her brother Adi. And as an afterthought she added, And I am so glad that my brother is not like one of those rogues.

The barb stung him exactly the way she hoped it would. And Adi face contained his temper and let out a small smile controlling the urge to smack Aman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the F*? He stood up rubbing his butt.

Khushi scooted back in fear..Arnav charged onto her to throw her out of bed but something unknown to Khushi transpired in that moment bringing smile to his face and he simply said I wasnt planning to sleep on the same bed but now you leave me no choice.

After initial shock in her eyes and wide-opened mouth, Khushi instantly tried to get off the bed, he pinned her one elbow to the bed..Dare you get your feet off the bed..Dont make me tie you up to the bed...

Preparing coffee for Arnav, Khushi couldnt control wide grin that spread on her face remembering last night's fall of the great Arnav Singh Raizada. Few mins before the fall, She hoped that the master plan she cooked up in moments would keep him away from the bed but all in all it turned out worse and made him more determined to take the bed. There were countless number of times she literally smacked herself after learning that he was not initially planning to sleep on the bed but he was just about to sit to hook his phone to the charger. While worst parts of the last night adventure was his evil threats of tying her to bed if she lands her feet off the bed, the best part turned out to be the pillows propped up between them. Courtesy Mrs. Raizada's intelligent brain that she put to use after he dozed off to sleep and she was glad that they stayed put and were not lashed out by her husband until the dawn.

And the care behind his threats reminded her the bitter moments of her past proving that not every man is as heartless as her father, who always considered that she deserves nothing more than a floor. In last 10 days, she didnt really give much thought to the fact that Arnav never once asked her to take bed because she blindly believed that every man is just like her father which is slowly proving out to be wrong.

She was no longer sure if she needs to worry about the photographs or give herself a second chance to trust this man. She hoped he helps her make that decision.  

Khushi? A gentle shake on her shoulders broke her trance and she looked up to see the worry lines forming on his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in front of the mirror, Arnav raked his fingers coated with perfumed hair gel through his fresh damp hair. As he moved his arms a bit recklessly, his face constricted feeling sharp pain on his lower back. Twisting his arms to his back, he stretched his hips gingerly to alleviate the pain.

Grabbing pain reliever from medicine cabinet, he sat on the edge of the bed squeezing bulb of cream into his hands. His eyes halted on the side where she slept and he couldnt help smirk & shake his head in disbelief at her silly and pointless act to kick him out of the bed last night.

He almost lashed her out of the bed in ire but when he saw her light brown eyes twinkling in a pitiful state, all his anger washed away replacing with playful smirk which is when he made it clear in his defense that he was not intending to sleep on the bed. Arnav chuckled recalling the funny expression her lips made forming O in utter disbelief and her stupidity.

He would be lying if he thought he didnt feel the urge to touch her last night sleeping within a foot distance. One part of him was happy that she propped the pillows further shutting any possible chances of touching her, his other insane part was utterly disappointed and fumed at the same time.

That turbulent urge raised many questions as to what exactly he meant by making her his wife as he declared. For society or for real? What the f*ck is happening to me?  He threw the ointment in frustration unable to draw up a conclusion and rushed outside his room to satisfy his quench to touch her, feel her, to see her.

And what he saw blew him away. Draped in pearl creamrose chiffon sheer fabric bordered heavily in red brocade and golden vines she looked like beaming moon marvelously haloed with red hues of passion.  

The sweetheart necked blouse snuggly hugged her bust peeking through the sheer material flaunting how perfectly curved she is. The pallu is lazily bunched up on her shoulder giving him ample view of the flat panes of her midriff peeking from the side of her waist. His eyes lingered around her frame mentally noting every sensuous curve of hers arousing his curiosity to learn more of her and a subtle groan involuntarily escaped his lips. .  

He noticed her lips slowly thinning into shy smile and he knew exactly what she must be thinking. He leaned against the glass entrance that separates the living room and kitchen and watched the shades of color on her cheeks that changed in sync with her thoughts full of HIM. His lips in their accordance curved up at one corner into a proud smirk admiring her as HIS WIFE for the very first time as she looked manifestly unreal and out of this world.

And before he could unravel the mystery of burning desires she is evoking in him, frown lines appeared on her forehead, eyes wandered in panic, palms turned into fists. And the next moment, he found himself standing in front of her and shaking her.

Khushi? A gentle shake on her shoulders broke her trance and she looked up to see the worry lines forming on his forehead.

You look quite perplexed? He asked with genuine concern.

Uh Yes..Yes...I mean No...Just taking a breather...She let out small smile looking quite confused.

Are you sure?

Yes..Yes..She turned away to give him coffee.

Arnav Singh Raizada was damned yet another time as she turned her almost bare back to him. He fisted his palms forcibly stopping himself from touching her and tried to look away to introduce some sanity into his insane desires. But before he could lock his hankering gates, his feet took a stubborn step towards Khushi.

As she finished filling the cup with milk she felt his warm breath kissing her nape. Without a second thought, she kept the cup on the counter and nervously swiveled to her right saying...Drink your coffee, I will go get ready.

And before she could walk past him, he caught her elbow and slammed her into position to stand infront of him.

Aa..what are you doing? She squirmed in his grip and when she met his eyes, she couldnt fathom what he wanted.

His molten spheres turned dark and intense as if threatening her to give something. Khushi looked at him perplexed..Aap kyaaa kar rahe hain? [What are you doing? ] She drawled in fear and tried to reason out but the man acted totally deaf and dumb infront of her questions and pleas.

And when he tugged her again closer...she couldnt challenge his gaze and she looked away writhing in his hold...Her bunched up pallu turned to single pleat on her shoulder and threatened to hit the floor any moment with sudden jerk...

As it is Khushi was having hard time convincing herself to pull through this see-through-saree in elegance per Raizada standards. Since morning Nani called several times asking if she liked her surprise gift for holi and Khushi couldnt deny wearing it on lest she hurt Nani's feelings and on top of that her husband is not making it any easy for her.

Chodiye Please... She pleaded crossing her arms at her chest holding the pallu for its dear life as he tugged her even closer. And she never felt so helpless with her hands and legs completely co-operating to his touch as if they craved for it for long time.

He closed the final step of distance between them and she could feel his breath intimidatingly fanning her short strands that danced around her metallic earrings. Please...She sounded so helpless and closed her eyes in fear and nervousness and the next moment a familiar warmth engulfed her. Cover it up with your hair open! She heard him command, in his hoarse voice twisting several knots in her tummy. Cover what? She tried to decipher when it dawned to her that he referred to her almost bare back. She opened her eyes to find herself wrapped in the sheer material that she thought abandoned her long time ago. But the man in question was no where found in front of her. She twisted around to see him walking away casually with coffee cup and grabbing newspaper from the center table as if nothing happened.

Those few seconds of closeness was sheer torture to Arnav forcing, convincing, and even threatening him to haul her up in his arms to savour every visible and invisible inch of hers.  Unable to bear the distance between them, he closed the gap with intention to do something that he had never done to her. But as he approached, he smelled her...just her as KHUSHI...in her purest form without any artificial scents which he used to be around with many in his high society world. His mind took complete detour surprising him and couldnt help assess her innocent yet simply powerful attitude, the two extreme characteristics that she displays by the need of the hour and he ended up doing what he always did, wrapping her and shielding her from his own predator eyes. And he walked away with his coffee without saying a word or a backward glance, putting the rapidly arising desires  to STOP.

Arnav is one of those who strongly believes in If-you-got-it-flaunt-it but Khushi seems to be the first person changing his belief. His mind silently expressed its objection for her skin reveal though nothing looked inappropriate. Arnav Singh Raizada realized he is becoming obnoxiously possessive of her.  And in moments he noticed her pacing steps hurriedly to the bedroom. Conveniently grabbing this opportunity Arnav called Aman and commanded him that there should not be any water colors if their presence is needed. And without giving any chance to argue, Arnav hung up the phone abruptly while Aman wondered the reasons behind it.

[Lets see how many understood Arnav's reasons for having no water colors - question to u peeps :)]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Part Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 19

Part 2

Its been 10 days since Khushi stepped out of the four walls and instantly felt like she entered her comfort zone... busy streets, which she used to spend " of her days outside the house in HYD. As the car sped through the traffic, Khushi couldnt relate how her life upturned and she still couldnt  understand for the better or worse. She who considered herself as the man of the house in her family taking every single responsibility is now being treated like proper woman with all respect and unexpected care. She looked at the man controlling the wheel from the corner of her eyes and still couldnt believe that the man who once literally dropped her on the floor, brutally shoved her hands into metallic ring (kara) is now treating her like she deserves all the respect in the world, holding her hands firmly yet gently, opening the car doors for her and waiting until she pulled the last pleat of her saree into the car and wondered what more is she going to experience from this man.

The earlier encounter in the house broke her into nervous woman like never before. The way he adamantly pulled her, she knew he was intended to do something but what followed next cleared all her misconceptions about him. After scaring her with his stubborn act, the way he wrapped her in the almost abandoned pallu and commanded her to cover her back increased lot of respect for the man. That gave her tremendous confidence and trust that he could never harm her even if he wanted to. That helped her decide to give a shot to this marriage and convinced herself to trust this man more..more than any man she encountered in her life..

As the Hindi classic Tujhse Naaraaz Nahi Zindagi Hairaan Hoon Main being played, Arnav dabbed a control on the steering increasing the volume. Khushi closed her eyes relating her life to every word of that song while Arnav relaxed against the seat with his one hand resting on the gears thinking of his own unknown life.

She opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder to tell him that it is her favorite song but what caught her eyes alarmed her. His shoulders drooped, his eyes hooded and brows narrowed, his hands almost lifeless on leather steering, for the first time he looked defeated and that frightened her. The man who always put his foot down no inferior than a lion looked like a defeated child ignored by life.

Before she could reach out to him, her phone rang bringing him out of the trance and he instantly turned off the player. As she struggled to grab the phone out of her handbag, it slipped off her lap spilling the contents. She ignored the fall and attended Nani's call to inform that they are on their way. Arnav eyes briefly wandered the scattered contents of her bag and his gaze halted when he spotted a familiar object, one of his old possessions.

You still have it? He asked amused why she would still keep it.

Khushi wondered how quickly he masked his torment he was going through moments ago. She followed his gaze and picked up his kara that she still kept with her. Yupp, to remind myself to revenge you. She smiled quipping wittily.

Revenge? He broke into smile, I thought we had already outdone ourselves almost killing each other.

Speak for yourself Mr. Raizada. I am yet to accomplish that.

Woaah I am scared..Would you mind sharing your plans, to prepare myself well for the battle? He squinched his eyes almost pleadingly.

The way he asked in utmost flattering tone playing sly smile eased her up and gave her new kind of assurance to converse freely with him, which is exactly she hoped to receive from him if she wanted to sustain and work this relation. Lately she had been feeling helpless in his presence, words, and touch & if she decided to work this out, she doesnt want to feel like a doormat on the long run. She was happy, very happy creating the light moments with his complete co-operation without any bossiness.  I thought we had our entire life to plan? Are we in hurry? She asked containing her blush smile.

He stared at her amused understanding the implication in her retort and rewarded her a lopsided smile, I guess not.

I was just joking, you can have it. She held out Kara in the air for him to take.

Entering the premises of Raizada Mansion, he said, Would you misjudge me to someone pervious to foolish emotions if I ask you to keep it with you? He asked shifting the gear to neutral with his eyes not leaving hers even for a moment, looking at her meaningfully curving his lips into a smirk...

She nodded NO smiling sheepishly...But I would definitely misjudge you to a teenager trying to make an impression.

I thought I already made one. He smirked defeating her once again with words.

In effort to hide her uncontrollable smile, she was about to get down when he stopped her holding her wrist. Careful with Bhang..

Dont you worry about it. I dont drink. She assured him with a warm smile.

Still, watch out. People tend to get overboard on this occasion. Stay close to people you know.

I thought YOU are going to be there with me throughout?

He took a moment to understand if that is her confidence in him or a plea for him to be with her. The statement meant much more than just for this occasion which both acknowledged at that point. Arnav chest swelled up with new responsibility as if she had given him all rights to protect her as he please.

Circling his thumb on the back of her palm, he nodded smilingly, Ofcourse, till the end! His simple statement gave her new hopes giving birth to new dreams.

Arnav took her hand as she stepped out of the car. He expected sweaty palms of nervousness but she looked composed and poised ready to face his world with a smile, the most powerful back-off-I-can-handle trait of her which never failed to amaze him.

Soon they were greeted by Nani and she couldnt stop praising Khushi's beauty to her senior citizens. Ah look at you, you look marvelous Khushi. Anjali's selection was bang on. You look gorgeous. Nani kissed Khushi's forehead and Khushi looked a little embarrassed knowing that his eyes are all on hers. The fact that the saree was selected by Anjali didnt miss his ears.

Arnav excused themselves from the senior ladies and introduced Khushi to his close associates that Aman invited. Not once he left her hands making Khushi inquisitive to know the reasons behind it..a fake social gesture or a heartfelt want. And thus she put her curiosity into words.

I think my feet are quite OK to walk myself. You are making me feel like I am learning my first steps. She passed cliquish remark audible enough to his ears.

Are you always this ignorant or genuinely innocent to not to know why a man holds a woman's hand in public. He said with tad irritation mistaking her remark as her refusal to be held.

I know the reason, the gesture to convey that We are in relation. But I am honestly ignorant and would like to know if this is your want or some kind of social obligation. Pardon my innocence in this matter, please. She said suppressing her smile at the disappointment clearly evident on his face.

She is blowing him off with her subtle remarks, he wondered what transformed her from nervous room mate to bold wife in few hours. Unaware that she is preparing her grounds to give this relation a chance, he said in amused tone, Are you challenging me to confess something that dont even exist Mrs. Raizada? He whispered acknowledging one of the guests with a tight nod.

She nodded NO with a dazzling smile pleased to be addressed as Mrs. Raizada, I am challenging myself to learn you more as I remembered you saying this is all for the lifetime. She gave him a sly stare with finality and tried to slip her hands away from his grip to meet Anjali who stood in few feet's distance in conversation with bunch of ladies.

He was totally taken back by her words. He wondered if he is understanding her implications right. He tugged her hand and restrained her move pulling her closer. You will be disappointed if you think you can read me...And as she was about to speak in her defense..he cut her off..I dont act per social etiquettes. I do what pleases me and that includes holding your hands.

And that earned him a radiant smile and her fingers wrapped his palm more cozily. He could just feel the difference with his answer.

The first man ever held her hands and led her in life made her emotional. And she felt content that it was HIM and no one else, not even her father. She was glad it was ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

In the meantime Anjali took Khushi to introduce her friends and Aman took Arnav aside to drill him on the recent revelations behind his first kiss with Anjali.

And you believed that? She just made a fool out of you. I was just aware of the plan but everything was single handedly ran and implemented by Nani.

And you let her do it?

Considering the fact that you guys didnt even had courage to hold hands in first 2 years, I think what Nani did was right. You needed that shove in your as*. Arnav said patting Aman's shoulder.

Oh yeah? We will see how fast you will proceed with your new wife. As Aman mentioned of Khushi, Arnav turned his head and looked at Khushi who was swaying her head refusing something to someone, with smile on her lips. This is different Aman.

How exactly?

In every way...Arnav walked away ending the conversation abruptly unaware that his every syllable of the word is about to come true...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anjali is extremely introvert and reserved when it comes to friends. She chooses them cautiously but once befriended, she swears her life for them. And such way, she recently added Khushi into her list for many reasons. Khushi is independent, strong woman like her and doesnt sugar coat what she feels no matter who is standing in front of her eyes. That was enough for Anjali to decide if the person is for life or few mins. In little time did they hung out Anjali understood what a genuine person Khushi is but wondered why she made big mistake of choosing Arnav.

Khushi observed Arnav and Anjali standing aloof from each other but didnt bother to find out the reasons knowing that Arnav may not like it. Nani announced all the couples to come forward and start the celebrations by coloring their partners as the first step. Seeing Arnav not joining in the customary ritual made up by Nani, Khushi stood at corner avoiding the participation.

How can he be so insensitive, every couple is here. Look at Khushi, she is feeling awkward when they should be the first couple to color being newly wed. Anjali smarted swearing at Arnav under her breath.

I didnt know you care about him so much. Aman teased waving hand to Arnav.

Not him..Her..She is genuine and doesnt pretend unlike someone else. Anjali spoke in her defense.

Nani compelled Arnav to come forward but he refused saying he had call to make. Thats how he always been..He hated colors and always eluded it each year... And when Nani asked Khushi to force him, Khushi simply smiled and preached that Noone should be forced to change their beliefs. Nani gave up finding another ASR in her. The celebrations started, couples started smearing colors on their significant others fondly, people started dancing, splashing colors, drinking bhang and the only people who didnt know what to do is Arnav and Khushi.

While Khushi helped Nani greeting and taking care of the guests, Arnav stood far amazed at how well she blended into his family acting no less than royal queen. There was not even a slightest hesitation in her stance or the way she greeted his associates with great intellectual poise or the way she handled guests with never-fading-warm smile. A proud smile spread on his lips as she commanded the helpers to take the trays of hors d'oeuvres to the guests.

On the other hand Khushi couldnt properly concentrate on guests as it started becoming excessively difficult with him around and his eyes constantly glued on her skin. After the morning incident, she was sure that something more is cooking in his brain which she is unable to comprehend. It was so much easy when he speaks than he just simply stands and stares at her. She started feeling uneasy and conscious with the way he is staring at her without a hesitation and not considering the surroundings they are in. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she lifted her eyes diffidently and found him looking at her with his signature piercing gaze that lately started creating chaos in the pit of her tummy. Then she found him walking towards her and She turned away as her heart started beating erratically. She never ever experienced these shy feelings, flutters and she hated that he is making her helpless, making her want to feel more of such tingling sensations. She waited for few mins hoping to hear his voice and when she heard nothing, she turned around to find him no where.

Arnav was walking towards Khushi when he received a phone call from HYD that Ashu is hospitalized due to malaria. Arnav panicked and cursed himself several times that he neglected her all these 10 days amidst this marriage chaos. He made arrangements to leave in next 3 hours and decided to inform Khushi before he leaves.

Arnav was looking for her when he heard her voice and combination of red and cream bangles adorned hand holding a glass peeked from his behind...

He turned around as she held the glass closer and uttered...Lassi...

He nodded NO. Nani just forced a jug..I am quite full. He could see her hand retreating in disappointment but he did nothing to stop it.

Come with me..He dragged her away from crowd to a corner.

I have to attend a crisis situation and I probably wont be back for next 2 days. The candidates will show up tomorrow. Interview them and dont hesitate to set the expectations low on salary, probation for 3 months is my best suggestion. He advised as if she is dealing with MNC.

She nodded looking away pissed at his yet another sudden departure which means she will have no one to talk to until his return. Sensing her disappointment, he stepped forward and took her hands in his, taking a moment to observe her intently. I would have taken you along...he wanted to add those words but thought better off saying it..You need to get the business back on track. He said earnestly as the impending travel and concern for Ashu slowly started catching up on his nerves.

She nodded. You are right. She said meekly.

If you wish you may stay at RM with Nani and Anjali.

Thats probably the first time she heard him mentioning Anjali but somewhere she knew he would feel happy if she gets back home. Thats not necessary, I would like get back home after this, if you dont mind.

Her voice with tinge of ire, disappointment and yet seeking permission amused him and also pleased him for her decision. He nodded and turned to go worrying a second delay might lead to unknown consequences with respect to Ashu.

In the fraction of those moments, he repeatedly checked his time and she understood that he is running late...But the curiosity got better of her when she spotted something familiar around his neck peeking through his 2 button down cotton white shirt...She couldnt take her eyes away from the black thread faded into grey white with tinge of red hues here and there. She remembered she once owned the similar taveez which discoloured around the same areas especially where the black thread meets the locket. She wondered if it was on him all the time or if she failed to notice it earlier owing to the business formals and pull overs he always wore covering most part of his neck.

She tried to voice her eager curiousness and so the next moment he found himself being stopped as bunch of fingers wrapped around his wrist. He turned around questioningly and she noticed the very disturbed and unsettled look on his face.

Woh..taveez? I thought you didnt believe in such things?

Just a childhood memory...nothing more. He answered without giving more hopes to dwell into his past while his mind totally occupied with well being of Ashu. He checked his time and kept looking towards the gates restlessly for the driver to pull over the car. .

Is everything OK, You look worried ... She asked leaving his hand.

He shifted his feet to face her, stunned to hear her concern that grabbed his complete attention. That undid his worried nerves and he let out a smile of satisfaction.  He looked at the table next to her and he smirked mischievously. He stepped closer and she tried to take step backward unsure of his impending action. He held her elbow and pulled her closer and uttered his breath fanning over her cheeks...I am going to meet someone special who is hospitalised. You will soon know who that is. For now, I want you to stop worrying about me and take good care of yourself while I am gone. Can you do that for me? He asked cocking his eyebrows stepping back little to see her reaction.

She nodded flustered at his touch unable to react. But she failed to protest as strong as she would have liked and he noticed that with proud smirk.

The delicate creases on her lips shone under daylight haunted him mercilessly. Brushing the pads of his fingers on her one cheek, he tilted his head, and placed a slurred kiss on her other reddened cheek that matched the shade of her quivering lips.

She stood like statue drilled to the ground, with her eyes wide open looking at nothing particular on earth at this point. Arnav took a step back looking at her with all his passion, his fingers reluctantly leaving the contact with her face that felt more delicate than a flower petal.

And before he could take her name, she dropped the lassi glass, turned her heels and ran away as fast as her feet could take her while he stood feeling unknown fear in him. He turned his feet to the car feeling restless as if he is leaving behind a huge part of him. As he realized a fact that very moment, Arnav picked up his phone and dialed...Taking deep sigh, Arnav said the first words that his heart wanted to speak the moment she went out of sight...She is very very important to me Aman, if anything happens to her...

After Aman assured that she will be his responsibility until Arnav's return, Arnav closed his eyes and flumped his head against the seat perplexed with the unknown emotions stirring in him. His face scrunched with concentration as he felt his heart beating restlessly and claiming for his attention and as his eyes landed on it, her name Khushi escaped his lips consciously and deliberately...

He wondered if what he is feeling is what it is...

Anjaane ho tum, jo begaane ho tum [you're unknown, you're unrelated]
Jo pehchaane lagte ho kyun
 [
then why do you feel like related..]
Tum gehri neendon me jab soye soye ho
 [
when you're sleeping, in a deep sleep,]
To mujh mein jagte ho kyun
 [
then why do you wake in me..]

Jab tujhko paata hai [
When it gets you]
Dil muskurata hai [
,the heart smiles]
Kya tujh se hai waasta, [what's my relation with you,]

Kya tujh me dhoondhoon main [what do I look for in you..]
Kya tujh se chaahoon main [what do I ask for from you..]
Kya kya hai tujh mein mera [What all is there in you that's mine..]

Jaanoon na main tujhme mera hissa hai kya [I don't know what part of you is me, mine..]
Par ajnabi apna mujhe tu lagaa..[but stranger, you feel like my own..]

Hows it?

Next Update is MahaaUpdate..time to twist things...

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant believe i reserved the 1st spot.
im doing a lil jig jig...🥳

the peck on the cheek was sone pe suhaaga for the update...

har baat kehna zaroori hein...ki yeh update super dooper hit tha boss...😃
Edited by indhuza - 10 years ago
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

"I do not approve ANYMAN harassing woman in any which way" 

"How can he be so insensitive, every couple is here. Look at Khushi, she is feeling awkward when they should be the first couple to color being newly wed". 

"Not him..Her..She is genuine and doesnt pretend unlike someone else"  from these statments" in future I  think  Anjali is going  to be a biggest support for Khushi & she will act as medium in  making Arnav realise his mistake & bringing ArShi together . 

Abb  ADI ki Band Arnav ek taraf   aurAnjali doosari taraf  Bajney waali hein . ADI  aagey aagey terey kyah hoga LOL I m imagining . Loving Anjali So much . 

Cover it up with your hair open! Possessive ASR😉

The kitchen scene was so cute. Loved it 

"Arnav called Aman and commanded him that there should not be any water colors if their presence is needed"  Arnav gave this command becoz of Khushi's Saree as he knows it is already a transparent Saree & if it get wetted due to water it will become more transparent ,he want to save Khushi 4m feeling more awkwardness 

Khushi decided to give a shot to this marriage and convinced herself to trust this man more..more than any man she encountered in her life.. one wrong move  Arnav makes Khushi to loose all trust , she will become more stubborn , in the near future Arnav has to work very hard to regain the lost trust 

The entire conversation in the car had shown a new side of both Arnav & Khushi.

I thought YOU are going to be there with me throughout?

Ofcourse, till the end! These two statements holds a lot of meaning 

Loved the surprise Kiss 

"She is very very important to me Aman, if anything happens to her..." So finally Arnav accepted that Khushi is very important to him . Good going ASR

Over all the update is a Blast
Loving the way story is progressing 

Waiting for the upcoming twist.

Edited by smiley-shiney - 10 years ago
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mine

Awesome update..
ahha arshi's. first kiss on cheek..
twist coming up.. continie soon

p.s no.water colors because arnav doesn't want anyother men to oogle khushi. coz she was wearing see-through in through Saree.. if it got drenched then it will stick to khushi like second skin n arnav doesnt want want dat..
I hope my thinking is correct.
if not den do tell meEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update di 
wow good that anjali warn adi..
slowly arshi relationship is improving...its really good 
its hard for arnav to keep his desire hold he is highly atracted  toward khushi
loved the way he khushi that she let the hair free to hide her almost bare blouse frm other 
the way he warp her pallu around her... 
They way khushi blush
hayeee this is damm good di 
n fynally he kissed on khushi's cheeks... 
New twist is on way what was that loved it continue soon
Edited by arshirupa - 10 years ago
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazingly written...ur each word u have written held so much impact making others to earn for more...
arnav and khushi's relationship is slowly improving...
the way he smiled at her forget to scold her for making him fall from bed...his burning desire to hold her,touch her...the way he held her close and asked her to let the hair free to hide her almost bare blouse...they way he wrapped her falling pallu around her...they way he stayed throughout the holi for her...and finally kissing her...and making call to aman saying she is more precious to him...all are very well written...and khushi as a strong women against men is realizing arnav's caring...and the way he is making her heart beat faster...and the way her hand and leg not helping her when he hold her close...and the way he is creating new feeling in her...the way she thought to give this marriage a shot...they way she is started to concern for him...and the way she reacted for his kiss...are extraordinaryly potrayed...
and now u have talk about upcoming twist...my heart is beating fast...hope the twist is for good...becuaz now they are started to having feelings for eachother...beacuz the prolouge and the vm is disturbing me a lot these days...becuz iam totally ,madly and deeply in love witj this story...i know u will give the shot well...
anyways waiting for the twist(praying for sweet twist not a terrific one... )
thks for the pm sis...Edited by Joarshi - 10 years ago
shipra.aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, awesome update...
Aww... I just can't seem to stop smiling they had their first kiss...😳

Ok, ok... I know that it was only on cheek, but then for a pair like them it's a big thing isn't it...

But, I can't seem to get away from the feeling that something is not right, something bad is gonna happen, something which would lead to the part which u have mentioned in the prologue...

Oh, god I m pulling out my hair...

Just can't wait...
Edited by shipra.aqua - 10 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update loved Asr checking khushi out poor bas***d almost lost him control loved how he told her to open the hair to cover her back and he did not want her getting wet the clothing was white in would have been see through  plus the pallu was not holding to much plus he might have to kill some one from getting to close anajali conversation with adi was wicked loved it awesome update and a twist in the next part can't wait tank for the pm b the way glad he stayed because she wanted him to and so cute when he told aman to take care of her awesome update thanks for the pm.
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago