Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 3 - COMPLETED - Page 15

Posted: 10 years ago
@Smiley Shinny I think we better stop Spamming or else Deepthi will kick us out of the thread 😆 
unresd my comment on pg 14 di
an update..

MAHA UPDATE!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Love you..
Loved the description of a telegu wedding
Deepthi,
I have read all the chapters till 15 few days ago. Loved it :)

Vow especially chapter 15 i remembered my wedding.😊

Thanks for making this chapter very memorable
simply beautiful update

loved every bit of it

plzz cont. asap
Nxt update kb ayega ???
M missng ..
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 16

Compulsive Solicitude. That is exactly what is constantly nagging these days in Arnav Singh Raizada's brain towards his newly wedded wife. A one week old enmity that kicked off with an imprudent revenge flighted to several twists and turns daring, challenging, fighting, and not to forget almost killing each other. His mind was well balanced and his chest stoned up & high was hell lot in control at each turn of these events except those precise seconds when she was hurt writhing in his arms, when she was unconscious sleeping in his arms, when she was piqued sharing fraction of painful past in his arms, and most importantly when she lowered her pride allowing him to make her his.

No matter how much they fought, swore, or tried to kill each other, one thing always remained constant and existed from the beginning, and that is Undeniable Solicitude, the fact that he deduced few hours ago after discerning a pattern in his behavior these days. And the next moment he found himself seated in the lounge chair in his SilverLine private jet yearning to see her, to see her like the way he did on their wedding night, the night that taught him the meaning of LUST in real sense.

Its been 4 days and 15 hours since Arnav Singh Raizada had seen his newly wedded wife. After performing lifetime of wedding rites on that day, he rudely excused himself from not-so-bumpy-jumpy celebrations and selfishly relaxed himself in his den, his office in AR Ventures, which he regret till date owing to Mr. Aman Verma. Not a single passed by since then without Aman badgering him for escaping from his new wife on the very first day. When he returned late that night around 10, the house was surprisingly empty with all the wedding decorations still in place. He walked inside into his bedroom tentatively expecting his wife to be sitting on his bed like a typical new bride waiting for him to celebrate their wedding night.

Not until he spotted her on the floor, did he realize that this relation was built on enmity and meant nothing to her or probably to him as well in the first place. But what made him think otherwise and anticipate more from the night, he is yet to explore and is saved for later.  The sight of his wife sleeping on the floor on their wedding night, burned all his rationalities and he strode to haul her up and slam her against his bed. But nothing of that sort happened the moment he leaned towards her, squatted on his one knee barely few inches away, he observed how amusingly surreal and dreamlike she looked under the dim exposure of the puddle lights spread generously along the baseboard. The foggy dream in the form of her snapped something strange in him titillating his every sense and his fingers in their accordance felt the urgent need to touch her lips...Delectable Pinks..He thought. Her nose scrunched and she moved with a flinch and he instantly stumbled back on his feet even before his fingers made half way near her face.

What the f*ck happened to me? He walked away swearing as far as he could needing to take cold shower..a very long cold shower.

He hooked his phone to charger, settled himself on the bed with grim determination to not to look at her. But his stupid mind didnt budge and pulled the right chords making his eyes turn assuring that just one last glance before the dawn. Yes, just one last time...He reassured himself turning his heated gaze to her.

And Arnav Singh Raizada was officially damned right then and there. Splaying on the cold floor, dreamily draped in purple fabric, her velvety white spine lazily teasing him through the wide back saree blouse, she looked like Vineyard wedding cake dusted with purple chiffon which he had never tasted before. And being diabetic, for once he didnt mind to savour this sugar which might just prove to be lethal.

This enchanting sight for his sore eyes, the sight that is hard to erase in this lifetime and imprinted to sustain many more taught the definitive definition of 4 letter word LUST that precise moment...

As he was about to slump himself against the cold bed to punish his every sense for going out of control, he noticed her flinch again and curl up her knees in discomfort. And that compelled him to look at her closely one more time and this time it dawned to him that she is shivering due to cold air from A/C vent being located just right on top of her. Without second thought, he grabbed his comforter and spread it evenly on her. He sprawled on his bed adorning a smile amused at the rate she grabbed the comforter in sleep. And point to be noted, he promised himself not to look at her for the rest of the night...and he did to save himself from the sheer torture.

But the next day turned out even worse as he couldnt keep his head straight constantly occupied with her thoughts. He left the house even before she woke up as she probably was catching up some sleep owing to the rainbow of colors drawn in front of the multi-crore entrance. Meetings postponed, phone calls missed, lunch delayed, everything seemed to be suddenly disordered in orderly life of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ever since his eyes found her delectable lips & velvety back. He didnt dare to go back to his house and sleep in the same room. Thus he planned an impromptu trip to delhi along with Adi with no return date set requesting Nani to be with her until his return.

In these 4 days, he never called her once nor was he called by her. From time to time, he was well informed about her by his Nani.  The longer he stayed away, more lost he looked. As he realized the situation is not helping instead making it worse, he decided to face his bittersweet knife...Oops Wife and so presently in flight to Mumbai!!!

Welcome to Mumbai Sir! The flight attended butchered his thoughts of his wedding night bringing him back to present...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obsessive Thoughts. That is exactly what newly wedded bride Khushi Singh Raizada's brain is filled with...obsessive thoughts about her new husband Arnav Singh Raizada...Her mind derailing from the problem at hand and involuntarily making reparation and atoning for blaming him at such large for a mistake he was never part of. The one week old relation turned her life upside down unsure yet if its for better. She wanted to convince herself as for worse but her mind did not let her deduce the outcome as worse..and kept reminding not yet lady.

Every minute she was with him, she angered, irritated, irked, frustrated, and many times she even thought of killing him but never did her heart loathed him. The way her opinions of him changed at such fast track just in one day of being together and being part of once in a lifetime event called wedding surprised her sky to no limits.

Sleep being miles away, Khushi silently got off the bed without making any noise making sure Nani is not disturbed, eased her way out of the guest bedroom to think her head straight. She grabbed herself bottle of water and sat on the kitchen counter wondering what to do with her absconded husband. Its been 4days and 15hrs since he had disappeared without saying a word to her. Did that bother her? She would be lying if she said NO. It ofcourse did, she was anxious to hear much needed explanations from him on the same night they got married but being sleep deprived for 2 nights straight took toll on her and slumped onto the floor without her aware.

Next day, it was almost 10 in the morning when she woke up to the bright sun rays pricking her eyelids and she found herself hugging the comforter more cozily. Speaking of comforter, a sheer luxury which her skin was never used to before... that always spent nights under thin cotton blankets, wondered how she got herself tucked into its royal warmth. Descrying the ruffled sheets and his bath towel on his bed, she understood the mystery behind comforter and her lips instantly acknowledged the generous gesture by gifting a smile to the owner of the room who was miles away...also  fumbling in her thoughts. But that didnt last long as she soon learnt from Nani that her one day husband left the town god knows for how many days.

Days passed without a word from him but she knew he was well informed about her. Both coincidentally and conveniently lied to Nani that they speak to each other at nights after his work. As a matter of fact, Khushi hoped at least a single call from him but to her dismay none came fuelling her riled up ire until this morning.

This morning changed her thinking about him completely after Nani's worrisome words Khud akela hain per tujhe akela rakhnese mana kar raha hain...[He is alone but he is making sure you are not left alone] those words have so much hidden meaning that Khushi failed to grasp.

If not Aman's presence, Khushi would have definitely assumed herself as captive hearing those words.

Those words must be taken positively. He entered this world alone and we just hope he doesnt leave us as loner. Never misunderstand that you are being locked up for his selfish reasons.

Since then Arnav Singh Raizada had become hallmark of her obsessive thoughts like one's first crush back in high school. She couldnt stop thinking about him since morning and with every passing second, she felt this deathening urge to question him why there is so much bitterness in him when he is surrounded with so much love in the form of Nani and Aman. She wanted to know why he is not letting her go if he doesnt need anything from her..She remembered Payal's words which concurred along the same lines.

Aman's words reverberated awakening every cell of her brain that had turned numb as she loaded her mouth with cold water. For million times since morning, she tried to understand what Aman meant by Black & White entering the world alone...

The water was all gulped down but there is no ray of hope for her answers. For the first time in 4 days, she felt like calling him. She picked up the phone to dial but soon hung up when she realized she had no questions to ask. She wasnt sure and felt uncomfortable to peek into his private world. Frustratedly, she kept the phone on counter and moved to refrigerator when she heard someone twisting the main door knob. Being Scared shitless, wondering who that could be at this hour, she turned off the lights and ran out of the kitchen to hide in one of the guestrooms.

Its 30mins past 1AM, Arnav silently entered the house and found his bedroom completely dark. He wondered why puddle lights were not turned on and left those like that for the better, assuming that she is sleeping at her corner and the dim lights might disturb her. Grabbing a set of night pants, he moved to bathroom to freshen up.

Khushi who was peeking from one of the guestrooms at the other end of the hallway, saw someone moving hesitantly into his bedroom. And the fact that the person did not turn on the lights and used a torch made her believe that he is a thief. Long long ago, so long ago, She had seen in a movie where a stout middle aged man wearing mask stealing in dark..What was the movie name? She thought sincerely even at such crisis situation until the creak of the wardrobe gave away. She moved on tiptoe to the kitchen and grabbed a rolling pin. She hurriedly ran to the dining table and hid herself under it to get better picture of the man inside the room. But it was too dark to see the man and she waited with bated breath persistently chanting greet him beat him..greet him beat him...

As expected, the man's feet neared towards the living room closing the bed room's door silently. She could see tall lean frame, nowhere similar to the stout thief she saw in the movie, moving little more than casually towards the kitchen.

Food? Did he come to steal food? Poochliya hota, I would have given all of it. She nodded her head in disbelief and peeked at him through the dangling table cloth. She saw the man walking away with her phone in his hand...Thats my phone scumbag...She muttered.

Just as he went around the kitchen island, she began to crawl on her fours only to be stopped by sharp pain that shooted in her knees as she stepped onto something on the floor. She hissed in pain, but instantly shut her mouth not wanting to alert him.

She managed to stand within 2 feet distance and for a fraction of sec, she wondered why the man was not moving. Chanting her mantra, Greet him Beat him, she steadied herself, took her position, and raised her hands like baseball batsman on field ready to kick the ball or balls...

She took deep breath and said with Hello Mr. thief...She raised her hands and BOOM...

Arnav closed the bedroom door still assuming that Khushi is sleeping in his room. He was feeling hungry and hoping to find something to eat, he entered kitchen. His eyes fell on the tiny flickering red light on the countertop which happened to be from her cell phone. His selfish mind acted out on him wanting to know if she attempted to call him at all in these 4 days. Curiosity won over all etiquettes of dont-spy-other's-phone and he ended up grinning at his name flashing on the display under the recent calls list. The time of the call caught his attention and at the same moment he happened to hear someone hiss...His smile only widened hearing the clank of golden discs that he proudly tied around her neck...and he went around the island playing along with supposedly someone familiar.

He knew every step she took, thanks to the clank of golden discs alias thali (mangalasutram) that danced their way intimating him her every move. She was standing very close..so much close that he could feel her breathing warm air on his back. He waited patiently, curious to know his bull fighter's next move...

Hello thief...He chuckled at her audacity to greet a man and fight all alone in the darkness and when he saw her about to charge on him, he swiftly grabbed her wrist, swirled her around pinning her hands down to the countertop.

She didnt know what happened next. She didnt know who hit whom. She felt dizzy, disoriented and popped her eyes open when she heard him..Hello Police!

Aap? She recognized his voice but couldnt see him in the dark.

Ji mein MEIN nahi...Chor hoon...[Nope I am not ME..I am thief] He grinned.

Yeh kya tareekha hain apney hee ghar mein aise gussne ka? [Is this the way you enter your own house?] She asked breathing erratically as her heart pounded in fraught..

If I remember correctly, I used my keys to enter and I believe thats how every owner of the house enters. Did govt impose different rules lately?

They SHOULD change for people like you who lack common sense to turn on the lights. Only thieves roam around with torch without turning on the lights. She smarted squirming under his grip.

And so your smart brain thought I am thief.

And YOU thought I am police. Well that was not an intended question, a silly one that blurted out of her irritation trying to calm her nerves. He couldnt see her expression properly, he knew it had to be cute.

Raising her hand along, he made her open the freezer door next to them saying...No I knew it was my wife..he replied sincerely looking into her eyes as the freezer light shined her lustrous face.

Damn...4 days 17 hours..How could he be without seeing this face! She looked like a dazzling moon glittering in all its radiance in the dark sky, her slender neck heavily accessorized with the yellow threads (Mangalsutra) and black beads in his name.

That was the first time he referred her as his wife after she actually became his wife. The feeling of hearing him address her like that fluttered her stomach and she tilted her head away as cold front from the freezer numbed her face.

So you knew all along its me and you didnt bother to open your mouth? What if I had hit you really hard? She fumed still keeping her face away from the chill and struggled to take her hand away from the freezer but he wrapped his fingers more firmly.

With his free hand, he tilted her chin making her face him, Her skin felt so velvety and feathery. His thumb in its own accord started to feel the depth of her satin skin, contemplating hard whether to touch the danger zone few centimeters away, her angry shimmering lips.

I am having hard time grasping whats bothering you more..that I didnt greet you or I could have taken the blow?

She turned her face away choosing not to answer that question and resisting his touch on her face... He devilishly smirked at the way she fluttered helplessly, one hand in his grip and the other she didnt know what to do as it wandered around in the air aimlessly trying not to touch the danger, his bare chest.

He took one desperate step towards her as rest of his fingers joined his thumb one by one feeling her delicate cheeks. She craned her neck away from him resisting him breaking his trance...He instantly left her hands putting distance between them, an unintended attempt to kill the urge to feel her..more...and even more...He missed her and her rants...ALOT...He deliberated moving away from her and turned on the lights.

She stood in confusion at his sudden aloofness and watched as he scouted for something in the refrigerator.

Do you need something?

Her words didnt reach his deafened ears as he was too shocked to learn that he missed her beaming gusty face just being together barely for a day under one roof. How could that be possible after all that she did to him. It frustrated him unsure if he should hate her or end the chaos that started bothering him with truce. What irked him more is he never felt this way, like a part of him missing, when he was in relation with Lavanya...

He walked past her plating few slices of wheat bread, and his favorite blueberry jam debating in his own thoughts.

You cant be eating sugar at this hour. She snatched the plate from his hand.

I am very tired and highly irritated now. Give th..

Which is exactly why you shouldnt be eating anything sweet before you sleep. It keeps your brain active and wont let you rest.

He let out a deep frustrated sigh trying to balance his mixed emotions. He said in mocking tone, I greatly appreciate your advise but you must know that it is sugar free. Now, Give that back to me.

Sit down! I will make something for you. She moved to the refrigerator to take the eggs out keeping the plate away without heeding to him.

I think I have well grown into an adult to take care of myself. He strode towards her refusing her help.

She sighed and turned around to look at him, her eyes almost pleading for trust, I am not here to judge your capabilities as an ABLE MAN. I won't do that mistake again.

He understood her words fraught with meaning and he stepped back giving into her.

In no time, she whipped up light late-night dinner, roti and egg bhurji. She set it on the table and took the chair opposite him quietly allowing him to serve himself.

Simple yet delicious. Best moist eggs he ever tasted. But his face showed nothing nor he paid her due compliment.

Did she expect a compliment? NO, She did not as her mind was focused on the long night about to come.

As she sat quietly in her own thoughts preparing herself what to ask and what to talk, he quickly finished his dinner and cleared the table before she realized. The clank of plates in the kitchen broke her trance and she saw him walking towards his bedroom.

Before she could say a word, he stopped in his tracks and said in absolutely blank tone, It's OK to misjudge me. YOU just happened to think like everyone else which is not something new to me.  He turned around to meet her eyes that stared at him narrowed trying to understand why his words started pricking her heart. Really, It's OKAY. Stop beating yourself up about it. He didnt know why but he felt the need to take away her guilt and turned to leave when she stopped him..

Wait...She walked past him to his room and waited for him to follow.

She turned the lights ON locked the door as soon as he entered.

Woh..I wanted to say..I wa..She looked away uncomfortably, away from his direction.

Clearly understanding her discomfort, He grabbed his tee and wore it in a jiff. A gesture that shocked her once again without she saying a word about it.

Thank You!

For? He asked tucking his hands in his pants.

What you told the other day about me, 1000 rupees...it...it really means alot. She was embarrassed. She never spoke so closely about her feelings to anyone but his words on that day gave her new hope that he will be able to understand her turmoil.

He gave her tight nod acknowledging her thanks.

She sat on the floor next to her suitcase that her Bua sent with her essentials. She wrapped her arms around her knees and rested her chin speaking melancholy. My life is at crossroads where no road seems to know of my future. I dont know what I am doing here, what I am supposed to do and for how long.

She raised her head to look at him staring at her attentively, rooted to the same spot where she left him. I thought you kept me here for my business. You got what you wanted, why are you not letting me go?

He stared at her for one long moment thoughtfully, how her eyes turned helpless and in distress. Get some sleep! He chose to ignore her question and walked towards his bed.

She sprang up on her feet and blocked him. Enough of eluding this conversation. I am just too tired of waiting for your answers. At one end you are threatening me with those photographs and at the other end you are being all responsible about my family. At one end you took away everything I had and at the other end you are trying to comfort me...I am tired of thinking about you and for reasons being you. You have become a great enigma making my life miserable without a direction. I need to know why you are doing all this?

He didnt understand if she is praising him or butchering him with her words until he heard her say making her life miserable, when in fact it is the other way round. Not a conversation, not even remotely I would like to have with you. He tried to walk away.

Dont you dare walk away tonight. She took deep breath and stood infront of him to gain composure. Fine, let me ask you better question, tell me Who is behind all this mess?

This is the part where I absolutely dont answer you, not in this life time.

Oh you better Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. You are going to tell me why and how exactly my life will be in danger if I come to know of the person behind all this.

He looked at her shocked wondering how she came to know all of this.

Payal told me right before our wedding but she refused to tell the person name who created all this ruckus. And let me tell you Mr. Raizada, I am capable enough to protect myself. I did once and I am sure I can handle many more.  

He folded his hands and said cocking his brows for emphasis, I dont think so. Otherwise you wouldnt be standing here in the first place had you known how to protect yourself.

Once she again she is at loss of words. All I need to know is the truth.

NO, All YOU need to know is, its now none of your business. He spoke in grit losing his patience.

And how exactly when it is all MY business.

Not anymore Khushi Singh Raizada. He roared. He took one powerful stride and held her arms firmly, You married a man who knows how to take care of the BUSINESS. So let me handle it.

She lashed his hands and pushed him away..This marriage is nothing but pretense. Splaying her hands on his chest, she pushed him further..We both know it so stop acting like we own each other and be clear that YOU are going to throw me out one day when you are done doing whatever you planned to do with me. So coming to the point, I deserve to know at least how exactly you handled that scumbag.

He caught her elbows and slammed her to the wall frustrated. Why is she so difficult, he thought!

His unresponsiveness said it all...And she asked suspiciously looking into his burning eyes, You didnt punish him, did you?

He looked at her stunned and left her hands averting her eyes.

How could you not do anything knowing that he tried to steal a woman's dignity.

He had enough of her. He angrily hauled her up close and spoke in grit, I am not fighting for something that is not mine. The day that son of B*tch touches what is mine, I swear he will be cremated alive.

Khushi shuddered in his grip at his raw anger. But she couldnt help ask in low whisper looking into his intense eyes filled with rage, What is that one thing you call as yours?

Arnav Singh Raizada was condemned, doomed to what seems like eternal punishment - Damn you do Damn you dont...His eyes widened in shock at her out of nowhere related question, then instantly softened as his anger shriveled reminding him what he felt when he tied the knot - She is the only one he could call as his. He left her hands and turned away frustrated at the rate she is evoking weird emotions in him in spur of moment. He fisted his hands and his jaw stiffened in its own accordance angry at himself for losing his ability to balance his emotions when it comes to her.

But Khushi is not someone who would give up. If he made such strong statement, she decided to get to the bottom of this which is the only way to know him as person, which then might give her more insight behind keeping her with him. She walked around and stood infront of him and asked calmly unaware that her heart is directing her to share his pain. What is it Black & White? What is that one thing that will shake you up?

He looked at her as she looked at him as innocent as newborn baby, her eyes fluttering to deduce the world infront of her. And he stood helpless as he didnt know himself. The question showed him 28years of his life with no one claiming him as theirs..with no one being claimed as his...ever... not until now...That hurt him deeply reminding him the most painful words of his life...

Teri maa tujhe isi kachde mein phenk ke chali gayi...[Your mother dumped you in the garbage and left]

He clamped his fingers on her arms in tenacious grip, squeezing the blood out of her tender frame, she closed her eyes in terrible pain as his nails dug through her sensitive skin...

NONE..There is nothing in my life that could shake me up. And if you absolutely insist to know what is mine...I am MINE...no one and nothing else matters...

There are millions of women out there who needs help from monsters in the form of men. Why ME when no one and nothing else matters?

I SAID GET OFF OF MY ASS and STOP getting personal. He barked at her fighting his own demons. You would be facing lot more worse Khushi, if you dont stay in your limits.

Am I not already?

Not much compared to what it could be. He pushed her away angrily and turned his feet to his bed and stopped in his tracks..Listen...and listen carefully... this is my house..every item, every rule, every decision is made by me and you have absolutely no right to question me. Are we clear?

Next moment, he heard his bedroom door shut with bang. She was gone. She was hurt and he knew it. He flumped on his bed, while she on dining chair, sleep miles away for both...

Unknowingly she is breaking his shields, raising a question that has no answer to fill in the blank rather should say when the accurate answer is her ownself.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So How is it? 

Compulsive ho ya Undeniable, Solicitude toh hain naa... I am satisfied with this much now...

Oye hoye, the great Arnav Singh Raizada is reduced to sitting on the floor, admiring his sleeping wife...Awe... so sweet... just like 'Vineyard wedding cake dusted with purple chiffon'... uffo, mujhe woh khana hain...

so 4 days 15 hours is all needed for the always-in-control-ASR to loose control and run(read fly) to his knife, oops wife...

and she too is no less... thinking of her absconded husband... loved the way u've wriiten both of their thoughts...

do i need to tell again how much i love nani and Aman in this story... they are the best... loved what they said Khushi about Arnav... and loved it even more as she tried to understand HIM...

their Hello Thief and Hello Police convo was AWESOME... u always know how to dilute serious moments, hain naa...

and loved it when she prepared food for him, and sat opposite each other while eating... so husband-wife-ish...doesnt matter he complimented her or not... hum itni mein hi khush hain...

and their conversation... his asking her not to feel guilty... her thanking him, opening up to him... though their confrontation ended with another heartbreak, still i loved it... i could literally feel the intensity of their feelings...brilliantly written Di...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
nishu love u dear..hugs babes..:)...its me lala :)
deeps out standing update...loved the way both r taking one by one baby steps towards each other...although un intensionally but they r very much into each other...she thinking here ,and he thinking there...i loved the way u have shown both sides of story beautifully...those 4 days and 15 hours story :)...

i loved this observant arnav alot...he is in this habbit of noticing khushi in all possible ways :)...ur poetic discrption says that all...too good...lust that he felt very strongly...that resolutions which he made whole night of not looking towards her ...but then just one last time ...lol...too good 

khudh akayla hay aur tujhay akela rakhnay say mana ker raha hay...uff...kitni pyaari baat :)

He entered this world alone and we just hope he doesnt leave us as loner. Never misunderstand that you are being locked up for his selfish reasons...uff yaar u have written awesome here..:)

in a way khushi is right he is having nani and aman ..he is not alone ..but this lonliness is similar khushi the way u r having payal and buaji but still inside u only knows wt must it felt ..to be alone 

i loved there hello thief and hello police greetings :)...they showing smoothness some how...i loved the way he called her "my wife"..

her egg making and his eating...i think if arnav didnt thanks her back...it doesnt matter as for me if he is eating something from her thats more than welcome gesture :)...so arnav loved her coffee earlier and now eggs too...have to see agay agay aur kiya bandy ga in their kitchen :)
whole thief and police scene written hilariously :)...it was very light hearted moment between the two...hope to see kabhi kabhi these moments again :)

loved the way he tried his best to bring her out of guilt...arnav dear pls see  this cafre this concern pointing towards only one thing...that is u r gone case ...hahaha

in the end i loved their bedroom talks ...though it end up in pain and hurt but still i am happy ...they trying to communicate ...khushi is trying to see different shades of his character...so he did thing for a spur moment that only one whom he can call his is his wife...aweee arnie :)...mr black and white :)..true sense...and ms posy ...:)...

Unknowingly she is breaking his shields, raising a question that has no answer to fill in the blank rather should say when the accurate answer is her ownself.  ...wah wah wah tooo good :)
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago