enlightenme thumbnail
lovely update. Now I understood why the metaphor of the cage and the dove is used.

Khushi is the dove and the cage is this marriage relationship I can't bring myself to think Arnav is the cage. Because a bird can house in a cage but it will always be difficult for her to fall in love with this cage because she loves her freedom more than anything, just like it's difficult for a woman of Khushi's kind to fall in love with a man who would provide her everything and make her feel small because she is caught up in the sackles of her past and wants to live her her own way and be independent.

I'm hoping that this story doesn't have a sad ending. This is one of the best chapters I have read so far. The story is as good as it was promised Arnav is in love with her and Khushi doesn't understand or shd I say not willing to understand it. Because of her biased opinion regarding the opposite sex, her opinionated view will always make her incapable of understanding love especially if its from a person of the opposite sex.
enlightenme thumbnail
last but not the least. If i don't comment or like don't think I'm not around. And I'm eagerly waiting for the next update and I have a special soft corner for this story because here I feel the female protagonist is more flawed than the male according to my opinion. She not always the nice one/rite one/ better one as we see in most of the stories where its usually the other way round.
mbbsrocks thumbnail
Aapi I suggested your story to my friend..
She finished season 1 in 3 days nd VK in 1 day..
And we both are worrying over prologue 1...😕
This story is just Soo Sooo addictive ..omg
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Update.
Loved the update about their after marriage situations and reactions.
Poor Arnav, gradually and slowly falling for his wife...
Hope Khushi's presence mend the relation between Anjali and Arnav.
I love each and every dialogue of Arnav... Now if Adi will try to mess with Khushi...Then ... ------
OMG Waiting for that wonderful moment...
Waiting for more...
Thanks for PM.
sb1234 thumbnail
Good One !!

The whole 'Thief' section was hilarious ..
Arnav checking out Khushi's phone was adorable .. How they wanted the other to miss them !!

I really want Arnav to confess now that only Khushi is 'HIS'

Waiting for the next part :)
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 17

Yummm Idiiiliii...

Idiliii Nahi bewakoof..IDLI..Say IDLI...Nani gave gentle smack on Aman's head as both arrived to the Penthouse to join the couple for breakfast. Both on secret mission these days to bring the couple together.

Jo bhi hai..Looks very tempting with that ghee. Aman literally drooled as Khushi starting serving breakfast.

Sit down and eat with us. Nani chided Khushi.

Khushi hesitantly looked towards his bedroom and Nani understood that she is waiting for Arnav.

If you are waiting for your husband, you may start your breakfast. He doesnt like these formalities. Nani smiled gesturing her to sit.

With all due respect, Its not a formality Nani, we should never let anyone eat or celebrate alone. Otherwise it will only create lot of void in their life. Khushi had no idea how aptly her words described one of the reasons behind Arnav being Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aman stopped as he was about to eat and looked at Nani's eyes filled with tears. Both exchanged happy glances and put their fork down to wait for Arnav.

I am sorry Nani, I didnt mean to offend you.

No no beta...You didnt say anything wrong. I am so glad you happened to him. Nani squeezed her hand in gratitude.

Khushi felt guilty and helpless as the old lady raised her hopes on their hopeless relation.

Morning Girlfriend...Arnav walked in and pecked his Nani ignoring Khushi.

Khushi's eyes popped open hearing the way he addressed Nani...

This is the last time you are calling her as your GF. The day you married bhabhi, she became mine. GF can you please concur. Aman feigned anger.

Nani put up puppy face and nodded.

Try harder my friend... Arnav said in mischievous tone as he took seat next to Nani.  

Khushi couldnt believe if she is seeing Arnav Singh Raizada or his some long lost twin brother. Aman's silly arguments and 101 reasons why Nani should be his girl friend brought faultless smiles on the newly weds. But didnt last for long as their eyes met for a brief moment.

Khushi sat opposite to Arnav and started plating her food while Arnav took a peak at the prepared items. Thanks to his frequent visits to Hyderabad, he is well aware of what Idli, Sambar, and Chutney are.

He called out for Stella when Nani informed that she called in sick which is why Khushi had to cook today.

Khushi beta, where is Arnav's breakfast? Nani asked questioningly as Arnav being diabetic is not supposed to eat idlis which contain rice while Arnav knew that Khushi is not aware of his diabetes condition.

Khushi looked at everybody confusedly wondering why he cant eat Idli and came to improbable conclusion that he might not be too much into south indian food.

Before Arnav could speak to rescue her, Khushi blurted impulsively, He said he will be meeting clients over breakfast and asked me not to make it for him.

What the? When did I tell you? Arnav looked shocked.

Last night! Remember, I was standing this side and you were standing by the bed and you asked me not to do..I mean cook anything without your permission. She said slyly cocking her eyebrows as Nani and Aman turned to Arnav for explanation.

Un-f*cking-real...He grabbed his laptop and stormed off the house but not before glowering at her.

I have no idea which client he is talking about. Aman shrugged at Nani.

Me too...Khushi muttered under her breath and she brought along a box and snatched Aman's plate as he was about to eat. Amanji, I am packing your food so that you could give him company and make sure he doesnt eat alone.

Nani smiled proudly while Aman whispered audible enough to Khushi, there isnt any client meeting, is it?

Khushi smiled...Thats for me to know and you to find out...

Finally Khushi approved Mr. Aman Verma as harmless man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost evening time when Nani left leaving Khushi alone. After being fulltime working woman for so many years, Khushi struggled to enjoy all the free time in the world to herself. On top of that, breaking news of Arnav Singh Raizada being diabetic..Courtesy Nani didnt go well with her making her feel more guilty how she played him in the morning wthout giving food. It doesnt take more than 3 words for the arrogant man to say I AM DIABETIC but he is buried in his ego that he couldnt inform me. What an As*? She thought cleaning a glass fish bowl to put it for better use.

She grabbed a small piece of paper and wrote... 1 Plate Idli (date: 3/14) - Rs42.00 and dropped the chit in the fish bowl with a smile feeding her pride. This is all the result of their last night heated conversation when he yelled at her that she does not have right on things in the house; her vanity suffered and she decided then and there to keep account for everything she eats and drinks...

She placed the fish bowl at the center of the island visible enough to constantly remind her to keep an account. Speaking of food, she remembered how he got irritated in the morning when she made excuse indirectly refusing to cook for him. She has learnt enough of him to understand that he doesnt like to be sidelined or ignored.

Weak people revenge...
Strong people forgive...
Intelligent people ignore...

Khushi Singh Raizada just rated herself as intelligent people and rephrased the famous quote as Intelligent people Ignore and Irritate. Thus she named her secret mission as III with a devilish little grin on her lips, the only way possible to get through the man.

Keeping things in perspective, his decision to take revenge conscripted him to protect her, forced him to marry her and unknowingly reduced him to teach her the meaning of smile and now grin in the latest developments.

Khushi Singh Raizada like never before in her life, started smiling simply beautifully owing to the man himself.

It was around 9 when Arnav returned home and noticed Khushi watching TV. The moment he walked in, she shut down the TV and silently moved to Kitchen like he didnt exist. His eyes contracted in anger but being grimly determined not to talk to her, he walked to his bedroom to freshen up.  

The rest of the night at dining table went what seemed like ages, she refused to look at him nor speak to him while he managed to steal glances in between servings, perplexed at her different non-gutsy approach.

As he was about to exit the kitchen, he noticed her writing something on piece of paper and dropping it in the fish bowl. He retreated to check what it is but as she moved closer to the bowl he decided better off it and left to his bedroom, if only he walked closer, he would have witnessed her hidden victorious smile.

His eyes fixed on the laptop but his mind was glued to someone in the kitchen and his ears to the clank of pans. The sounds are unfamiliar like never heard before but he decided not to involve and jeopardize this quietness in his life. Apparently Mrs. Raizada was washing dishes inspite of having laks worth of dishwasher. Again, if only he knew...

Turning off all the lights in the kitchen, she entered his bedroom holding a bottle of water.

Assuming that she got the water for him, mentally thanking her for her thoughtfulness, he extended his hand to reach for it. Without giving any heed to him or his presence, she quietly placed the water jug next to her on the floor and not bothering about the bright night lights, she lied down on the floor turning to the other side, facing her back to him.

What the? He stood on his feet angrily and paced across the room restlessly. She has not spoken a single word nor looked at him in last 3 hours ever since he came home.

He shut the laptop like lashed with a whip, he closed the bedroom door with loud bang. Turning of the lights, he slumped on his bed fuming at being so desperate to hear her voice and feeling so helpless to see her on the floor. He craned his head and looked at her and found her in the same position unmoved.

He bunched the comforter and threw it onto her but to his great surprise, it remained in the same position where it landed puckered at her knees. She did not react nor flinched a bit. There was absolutely no reaction from her.

Khushi? He grew suspicious for a moment wondering if she is conscious at all.

Ji? She instantly replied containing her smile without turning around to look at him.

Hmm Nothing...He turned to the other side totally baffled and few moments later his smart brain deduced that she will respond but not initiate. So he vowed to himself not to make first move to start a conversation.

Day one, Khushi won...Khushi felt at peace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours later, nature's call woke him up from deep slumber and he dragged his feet sleepily to bed once job done.

He sat on his side taking big sip of water and his eyes trailed on the pleasant form sleeping peacefully at the farther end. He smiled at the way she cupped her cheeks with her own hands and knees curled up with duvet still in the same position, puckered on her legs. He shook his head in disbelief wondering how this ferocious woman turns into an innocent newborn in sleep. He walked to her and lolled the duvet tucking it fondly near her shoulders. She luxuriated in the rich warmth and hazily took over the hem of the duvet from his hands. He squatted on his one knew and took a moment admiring the way she tucked the satin fabric cozily under her chin with a content smile on her face. As he was about to retreat, She caught his wrist, looked at him partly opening her eyes and mumbled Thank You with a dreamy smile.

Arnav Singh Raizada that very precise moment learnt how it feels when a beat is skipped...His hand involuntarily clutched his chest in confusion and somewhere in the remote area of his brain, a possessive dream called Khushi has just seeded with special care...

Anjaane ho tum jo, begaane ho tum Jo, pehchaane lagte ho kyun

Tum gehri neendon mein, jab soye soye ho, To mujh mein jagte ho kyun

[You're unknown, you're unrelated, then why do you feel like related..]

[when you're sleeping, in a deep sleep, then why do you wake in me..]

Credit: ***1920 Evil Returns...

3 days passed since both spoke or looked at each other openly although each tried to steal glances behind the other's back. But many things remained constant and a peculiar routine started to develop in their lives, starting from eating breakfast together to eating dinner together.

And the most special part of their unusual routine is he waking up every night like its part of his responsibility, tucking her into warm sheets to earn a reward of her glorious smile and melodious thank you. He just couldnt get enough of that smile which is pure without any marr and Khushi was willingly ready to give him that little incentive for the great gesture he showed every single night. 

She liked it. She liked being treated like princess even though it is for few mins in the odd hours of the night and even though there is no princely bed or plush pillow. Sometimes all we need is a gentle touch and tender care unmarred with worldly luxuries.

Khushi Singh Raizada gloried and loved being treated like woman by a man. Her heart wished for more turning greedy by each night they spent in that room.

Just like any other morning, she woke up with a smile on her lips folding the duvet that he sprawled over her last night. The awkward conversation never came up, thanks to the silent treatment each being given to the other.

A little secret wrapped within themselves and none wished to ponder it into too deep as the probable answers might be too frightening to admit. So with silent mutual consent, both eluded talking about their crazy eye-to-eye moment of every night.

Speaking of silent treatment, Khushi started to feel that her mission III (Intelligent people Ignore and Irritate) is going no where to get close to him while Arnav started losing his patience and ability to think straight without talking with her...

It was f*cking 3 days..dammit...Arnav swore entering house after morning jog and noticed Khushi moving out of kitchen after dropping a piece of paper in the fish bowl.

What the hell is she writing every single day? He narrowed his eyes in confusion and looked at it as if time bomb is about to kick. He strode to this bedroom and double checked to see where she is. After assuring himself of her absence in the surroundings, he picked out a chit of paper to read what it is...

1 Coffee (date: 3/17) - Rs12.00

His eyes opened wide in shock and picked up another paper...

1 Idli Plate (date: 3/14) - Rs42.00

What the F*** are these? He muttered under his breath and took out couple more chits...After reading few more, it dawned to him that she is keeping account of her food.

Anger took over all emotions and as he read every chit, an amused smile washed away every other feeling and he couldnt help mutter...Paagal...

Pouring the chits back into the fish bowl, he decided to ignore it for now only to deal with it when she involves actual money. And that lit a brilliant idea to make her talk.

AR Ventures..Andheri..Mumbai...

Arnie, do you have min? Aman knocked at Arnav's cabin.

Yeah, come on in...Arnav swirled his chair to Aman's direction.

We got a problem...Its Bhabhi...

Arnav shot up on his feet worriedly, What happened to Khushi? asked Arnav unlocking his phone to check for any missed calls...

She sent back all 10 candidates who applied for chef position you advertised for her business.

What? But why? She was the one who demanded to appoint someone in her place.

Well the candidates returned complaining that the wrong address has been given to them and the lady doesnt seem to have any idea about catering business.

Now what the f*ck is her problem.

Arnie, Are you sure she asked for one.

Ofcourse, she was the one who putforth condition in return of her stay in Mumbai..Wait a min....And as an afterthought Arnav realized and swore...Dammit...She is doing this on purpose because she thinks it is now my business.

Well thats a problem then. The business is already shut for 2 weeks. Good that we sent coupons and special meal options which will work for max of another week. Arnie, she has got amazing set of loyal customers who are still waiting for her homestyle cooking. You got to convince her before it dooms.

Arnav closed his eyes in anger and frustration...I cant believe this woman. She is driving me up the wall. Arnav grabbed his keys and stormed out of his cabin to give someone his piece of mind.

Raizada Penthouse...

Ever since the candidates showed up at the door for interview, Khushi lost her mind as emotions started taking toll on her for losing her business completely. She couldnt fathom the fact that it will soon be someone else who will be handling her little kitchen. Her present state of mind felt no different from watching someone else cuddle your precious baby keeping you at distance without letting you touch. That broke her heart and the decision to stay away from her own business was not an easy one. While one part of her wanted to find someone as passionate and driven as she was to save the business, the other part chinned up with pride refusing anyone, particularly Mr.Raizada to toy her on his terms.

She heard the main door being unlocked, she quickly grabbed a magazine and pretended to be immersed in it.

Throwing laptop recklessly onto the couch opposite her, loosening his tie with one hand and lashing the magazine with the other hand, he hauled her up to her feet and screamed, What the hell you think you are doing?

She looked at the floor where magazine is lying and then shifted her gaze to him speaking coldly, Right now I am standing, a sec ago was reading magazine.

Arnav rolled his eyes in frustration and spoke in grit, Dont get smart with me Khushi, You very well know what I am talking about.

No I dont...Ever since You stepped into my life, I really dont know what is happening except I follow your orders blindly.

Oh really? Then why the heck didnt you hire anyone from the lot.

Because I truly dont know what that business is about.

Khushi...He hauled her closer in anger and the moment her eyes shrunk in pain, he jerked her away, frustrated unable to solve the situation at hand. No body, no freaking body dared to test my patience like you do. He turned away angrily trying to get composure. He took deep breath and approached her a little calmly this time. Dont drive me to the edge Khushi, I might end up doing something really terrible.

Please yourself..She said with a smile taking a step forward boldly.

He looked at her angrily stunned and at the same time irked at her boldness which never failed to amaze him but this is not time to applaud her for her courage when she is acting like an arrogant fool. He tucked his hands in his trouser pants and spoke menacingly, I am going to send the candidates tomorrow again and I expect you to interview each..

I am not doing any such thing. She sut him off in grim determination and tried to walk away.

YOU MUST! and YOU WILL at least for your Bua sake. That business generates good chunk of revenue which will make your family living better.

She stopped in her tracks as anger shot up beyond levels. She turned around and walked towards him taking few determined steps. I really want to know what the hell you think of yourselves and the people around you. Do you think my family is beggars and cannot live without your mercy.

Khushi, you know thats not what I meant.

Then what exactly should I make out of your words Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. You took over my business and the revenue that is going to generate, you want to spend on my family which only suggests that you are sympathizing at our financial status. Why do you have to act so responsible for relations that are baseless and will end someday. Just to throw some light, My Bua is independant woman who knows how to feed herself and her kids and she had been doing it for last one decade. So all this generosity you are showing, in the name of responsible son-in-law shove it up...

KHUSHI..He roared taking a threatening stride to her.

But Khushi did not back down...the emotional turbulence her whole built up for last 24 hours had finally erupted like blazing volcano...I DO NOT have anything more to do with that business. You may do as you please and I could care less. And dont you dare threaten me again in the name of business or my family because none has anything to do with the photographs now. And be ware Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, this whole agreement is me staying versus the photographs. Nothing more, nothing less. I wont let you use me in the name of photographs and dont even think of getting closer to my family, I will not spare anyone who breaks my family emotionally.

She turned to walk away leaving him in blazing ire. After taking few steps, she stopped and spoke in rude confidence..Power has a price Mr. Raizada and that price must be paid at any cost. And she walked away without a backward glance ignoring the crackling sounds of vase shattering behind her.

Khushi walked away unaware that price will definitely be paid by them in a very disgusting way.

Arnav Singh Raizada stormed off head over heels in rage. He was intended to tell her the truth of not acquiring her business but her words threw him off and he saw no point in telling her when she doesnt have basic understanding of his words.

This is exactly what happens when two people alike meet each other and will continue to happen until one give up. And God knows or should say Aman knows who that is going to. Really?

Aman learnt from Arnav that Khushi refused to hire and instructed him to look for alternate options. Aman felt sad that his buddy is misunderstood so to clear out the misconception, he sent an SMS message to Khushi from private number.

Khushi seeing the message, called the law office that represents AR. As per the message, she gave the elite password which is exclusively given to those people who could access AR profile, courtesy AMAN. She enquired about the registration of her company and she stood shocked hearing that the registration was supposed to happen last week but cancelled at the last min. When she further goaded the person at the other end for any possible reasons, the man in thick voice informed her that ASR decided to leave the company on his wife's name.

She cupped her forehead as it started to spin with new revelation. This man is an enigma who will be death of me one day. She mumbled and slumped onto the couch in shock. Time to seal the mouth and fix the damage AGAIN!

Khushi gave the rest of the day off to Stella as Khushi decided to prepare special meals as an apology for their fight in the afternoon. Khushi has no idea what to say but she knew that she has to seek apology before the night ends.

It was around 7PM when Arnav walked in and literally stopped in his tracks pleasured with the aroma of spices that emerged from Kitchen. It smelled more like feast than a regular dinner. Reluctantly ignoring the urge to check what she is doing, he proceeded to his room to freshen up.

Khushi on the other hand, heard him enter the house and tried to rush the final preparations thinking he must be hungry and ready for dinner any moment. As she knows that it will take time for him to take shower and freshen up, she decided to clean up the mess & dishes and get the table ready before he comes.

Arnav freshened up and started his laptop to review the proposal of new acquisition Adi strongly recommended when he heard clank of pans from the kitchen. His house is never used to such ear drumming noise, ofcourse except one day so called as their wedding,  but he had been hearing to this nuisance for last few days. Highly irritated since their fight in the afternoon, it didnt take him a second to find the source to blast.

What the hell is going on? He barked irritatedly.

Khushi stood in surprise as she didnt expect him to show up that early. Having no courage to look into his eyes, she continued with her work and mumbled softly, I..I am almost done, should not take more than 5 mins.

Why are you doing dishes? Where is Stella? The sight of her hands working hard against the huge pans didnt please his eyes. Her hair bunched up, saree tucked in at her midriff, She looked tired and exhausted with the way her torso leaned towards the sink as if supporting her hips from severe ache.

I gave her day off. So I ...but not a huge deal I am used to it...She said it casually trying to ease up the tension building up in the air.

Last time I checked my bank balance, I am still rich enough to pay for the electricity charges that consume when dishwasher is put to use. His tone sounded worried at the same time irked at all the happenings in his present life now.

She contained her smile for the first time enjoying his anger which screamed nothing but concern for her. Oh forgot to mention...She loved the concern in his anger and the way his voice sounded authoritatively possessively, something she never experienced before or she wondered if she always overlooked it... I am not used to it, nor I want to get used to such luxuries..I will have hard time adjusting to middle class life when I leave this place. She spoke in utmost finality sporting small smile.

His fingers curled into a fist and his jaw clenched muttering Stubborn woman in grit. He took few powerful strides into the kitchen and grabbed few cleaner pans from the cabinets and dumped them in the sink...

Since you are conspicuously interested to romance the dishes, please yourself with more...I hope these are enough to quench your enthusiasm to stay aloof from MY so called luxuries. If not, call me..I am quite generous to throw in more...And he left after dumping few more heavy pans in the sink.

She took deep sigh and looked at his retreating form. She smiled or should say she grinned and couldnt help muttering...As stubborn as Mule with anger pumping in place of blood...

Arnav slammed the door and locked it behind him. He leaned against the door and closed his eyes to gain composure. He felt something is totally amiss and tried hard to understand what exactly is the root cause and why they are not able to be on same page. Every single conversation led to fight and every move of one angered the other.

Is this marriage a big mistake? He pressed his eyes forcibly remembering his own words he said at the wedding...Those times were not in my control & happened without my aware...but this one...I am fully aware of what I am doing now on this day and I DONT REGRET it a bit.

The noise of pans from the kitchen broke his thoughts reminding him her words...I will have hard time adjusting to middle class life when I leave this place.

Why does she always think she will have to leave one day. He seriously thought pacing across his room reminiscing her bitter statements with respect to their relation...

This marriage is nothing but a pretense...

We both know it so stop acting like we own each other and be clear that YOU are going to throw me out one day when you are done doing whatever you planned to do with me...

She thinks I am gonna throw her out!!! Dammit, why didnt I get it before? Insecurity..birthright of every woman...He shook his head in disbelief and opened the bedroom with mystery smile to meet his new life and change its course completely.

Khushi leaned completely onto the sink taking moment to rest, bending her head down as her nape started to pain lifting the heavy pans. She dropped the pans and the scrub in the sink and tried to flex her fingers but her knuckles turned stiff with prolonged hold of pans and scrub in one position.

Pushing herself stubbornly to finish the job at hand, she lowered her hand to pick up the scrub when a thick sturdy palm intruded and padded her tired palm soothingly, taking it into a warm embrace ignoring the soapy foam, entwining their fingers into a beautiful marriage.

So Hows it?

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
arshirupa thumbnail
Yipeee me 1stt awesome update khushi dont want to arnav eat alone... Arnav aman n nani part is really cute... Ohh god how many time theae 2 fight cant they talk with civil manner wow khsuhi make arnav's dishes to pacify arnav loved it continue soonEdited by arshirupa - 10 years ago
Joarshi thumbnail
Superb updte...i loved each and everything u written...
very happy that khushi doesn't leave arnav to eat alone...its a small gesture but it will make their bond strong...
and their fighting...how much they will fight?????like arnav thinks each and every convo of them ends up with fight...
thk god aman made it clear for her that the business is still in her name...feels happy that she prepares a special dinner for arnav...so finally arnav found the reason for her insecurity...and the finishing touch is superb...it
make me to read more and more...
really eagerly waiting for nxt update...
thks for the pm...Edited by Joarshi - 10 years ago
_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Deeps, Arnav ni Telugu style to pelli koduku la choopinchaaru choodandi, okka nimisham gundae aagindhanukondi.. Assalu kala lo kuda eppudu ila ankoledhandi.. Its.. Its adhbutham.. Em raasarandi.. Prathi okka aacharam gurinchi.. Paiga vaatilo Arnav-Khushi ni petti, vaala manasthathvalani chepparu kada, inka maatal lev asalu.. Nijam ga nen em cheppaleka pothnan andi.. It was a strange over whelming different cherishing surprised and touching the heart sequence.. Pelli antha kuda.. ela raasarandi babu? Chithakkottesar assalu.. Edho Arnav ni mana Telugu style lo choosinandhuku maathramae kaadu, but, ah purity, ah different over whelming serene atmosphere ni maintain chesaru chudandi, hats off andi meeku.. Nen pedhaga ila pellilaki vellaledhu.. Dat too being a Christian, intha depth of telugu customs ni nen choodaledhu.. Of course movies lo choostham lendi, but, meeru raasindhi chadhuvthuntae it was like a live experience, edho nen akkada vaala tho undi, choosthu anubhavinchina feel vachindhi.. Oka pelli feel rappincharu meeru.. Jeela karra bellam, Mangala soothram.. Maatllo cheppelem andi.. Antha baaga raasaru meeru.. But, Arundhathi nakshthram maatham okka saariga mood motham light chesesindhi!

And apart from that, I am really really surprised and highly satisfied at the way the characters are proceeding.. Its too good to see a bit more into each and every character.. Be that Anjali who doesn't give a heed about Arnav but, would never want him to face something striking him in a wrong direction.. Aman who balanced his relation between Arnav and Anjali, made me really awe at him surprise.. I mean, he loves Anjali but is staying away from her since he really feels that it is Arnav who needs him, more than Anjali.. Do friends like that really exist? If so, the ones who have them are really lucky! Bua's reaction and impression on Arnav have been slowly but steadily being varied from the dark to the brighter side.. Payal's knowledge on everything happening and the way she considers Arnav is truly wonderful.. 

Coming to Khushi, I love the way you are molding her, or rather revealing her to us.. Its not easy to let go what you'v been doing sine ages and living independently and suddenly become some one else's and that too under no way knowing what the hell is happening except the fact that her one misjudgment has costed her a high price.. I love the way she realized that Arnav's threats to her are simply baseless since his intentions were never of what that might cause her loath him.. And then, though she has been on a highly impulsive side, there is also a streak in her where she keeps coming back to him, apologizing/making upp things better of she'd realize that she's been on the wrong side.. The entire session of her realizing that she's been in the wrong shoe the entire time, the guilt and horror striking her of how wrong she been in judging Arnav downright without actually listening to anything or anyone for that fact, her decision of making up to what she made wrong, protecting her sister, making her Bua agree, surprising Arnav, everything is a mile stone twist, if you'd ask me.. And in the recent chaps where she's been sharing the same room, trying to kinda rile him up, giving into his lovely ministrations, and yet the same time being insecure of both losing her business and her marriage life, is something being a girl I cannot disagree upon.. Its true that we need to trust, but with the circumstances under which ArShi started off, I'm not surprised why she's finding it difficult to think the way she is expected to.. 

And Arnav.. Do I even need to say how magnificently you'v characterized him? The tougher he is to see, the softer he is at heart.. The way he deal with their almost broken family, the responsibility he's taking up, covering up his brother from his Nani and sister, being a true friend in every sense to Aman, a perfect jiju for Payal, a great son-in-law and not to forget, a really wonderful husband to Khushi, coz I believe that there is a lot more hidden down there than what the eye catches.. 

There are many a things that I loved from the previous couple of updates.. 

The way Arnav loves to see the fiery side of Khushi.. Though his first intention was to see her defeated, he couldn't take it that she seems to appear defeated.. And so riling her up, just to see her the way he had seen her during their initial days..

The way he demands her complete attention on him, when he is in the frame..

The scent of sandlewood and musical magic of nada swaram..

The fact that Aman disclosed Khushi that this is the first wedding ever that Arnav attended to.. And the reaction and the actions that followed the unveiling of that truth..

The way' HATE' stirred back the bitterness, agony and distress in both of them..

The unshed tears that disturbed Arnav..

The glimpse of Khushi's dark past..

The first ever apology.. The truth that she's worth more than a 1000/- bill..

The first attractions and jealousy..

The submission of a woman to her husband.. The promise of a man to his wife..

Their way of trying to get a control over what they are actually feeling by going a bit away from each other resulting in getting together with magnified force..

The stupid, but, much needed fights and the way they make up..

The late night kitchen adventures..

The longing..

The dilemma..

The blooming love, but, the stopping ego..

The tiny ministrations of care and concern and respect..

The breakfast sequence..

The fish bowl humor..

The intelligent people ignore and irritate..

The night ritual if covering his wife and getting peace by receiving a serene smile with a melodious thankyou..

The fight again.. The outburst..

Hand of Aman in clearing the misunderstanding..

The trying to make up again with a renewed spirits..

The sarcasm of Arnav and yet the powerful angered concern..

The dawning of the realization..

The beginning of assurance and romance..

There are a lot more to say and a lot more to appreciate, but, I dont think it would ever do justice to what ever you'v given us.. Its a really wonderful journey that I'v taken up and you, dear Deeps, never fail to make me proud of my decision.. I really wanna congratulate you and appreciate at the way you are taking this FF forward and making it etch into our hearts.. It is one beautiful segment of my life.. And I mean it.. Thankyou very very much.. I'm sorry for the long comment but I had to make up for not having been able to comment for the past few updates.. Take care and keep up the great work you are doing!

Edited by Chaverah_TFC - 10 years ago
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update.. so finally arnav understood her insecurity.