Posted: 10 years ago
Vry nyc update...
Waitng 4 nxt update
dat was an awesome update...thanks for the PM
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 13

Aman Sir, Let me go. She deserves better, please let me tell everything to my Amma.

Payal, Have you gone out of your mind? Have you thought what will happen to your mother?

I know but I cant put my sister through this. Please let me go. She suffered so much in her life. I cant see this happening to her.

Thats exactly what I am saying. She is got the best man in the world.

What part of world are you from? You are saying that ruthless man will keep her happy? Wait a min, you said you will publish my photographs to newspapers. Does that mean you have them?

Aman swore under his breath helplessly.

You are not really worried about me or my family are you? YOu are not worried about my mother neither, right? Why are you guys doing this? YOu guys are ruining our lives...She pushed him with all her might.

Aman held her firmly in place and yelled in grit audible only to her, If keeping your sister nearby him so that he could protect her from your so-called two timing lover, Yes Ma'm that is indeed called as ruining her life.

If keeping the photographs with him in his room, in his own locker so that your ex-lover couldnt get to it to threaten you again, yes that is indeed called as ruining your life.

If speaking rudely and dismissing any opportunities for your mother to further question and dig the truth about your sister and in turn you, yes that is indeed called as ruining your mother's life.

Listen to me Payal, I dont care what you think of my friend and I dont care what the actual reasons are for my friend to keep your sister here but for the first time, for the very first time in his life, he acted responsible to someone outside his family. Unknowingly he is feeling protective about her and I very well know where this is leading to. And if anyone tries to spoil this relation, I swear I wont leave them. I do not approve anyone coming in between them whether they both make it or break it. He took one powerful stride towards her and spoke in menacing tone, even if I have to kill someone, I wont hesitate, Mind you! With that Aman walked away leaving Payal shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi get your things. We will leave now. Buaji asked pulling Khushi up to stand.

Khushi resisted and held Buaji's hand firmly and spoke looking at her, You shared everything you had from the moment I stepped into your life and I am sorry I failed you today. I never meant to deceive you like this but it all happened beyond my control. I will do everything I can to look after Payal all my life...and she added and You as well as an afterthought. I will never again disappoint you Bua but I cant come now or never. This is where I am supposed to be and this is where I belong.

A pair of eyes looked shocked at her unable to understand if her last words should be comprehended as her modest decision or pretentious twaddle. Arnav stood up in disbelief and looked quite stunned and numbed at her words. He expected her to agree to her Buaji. What is she doing with her life? All this sacrifice for bunch of photographs? How could she allow someone to ruin her for life? He should be feeling happy that she is obeying him to the T but instead something bothered him. Something thorned him in his chest. He could feel the anger building up but he wasnt sure why and what is making him so upset. His feet walked backwards in their own volition only to meet Aman, as he entered from Kitchen. The men exchanged glances briefly and Aman instantly knew that his buddy is extremely disturbed. But before he could ask, they were surprised to hear what followed next.

Khushi, if there is anyone in this world who is firm believer that every decision of yours is 100% correct, that would be undoubtedly me. You know that. Dont you? Madhumati asked pulling Khushi up on her feet, making Arnav envy that bond and trust between them.

Khushi nodded on the verge of breaking down, but she held herself strong with her chin down.

Then listen to me carefully. I believe you but I dont believe this society. I do not want you to make the same mistake I did years ago. I do not want you to stay away from your family and live a secret relation with someone whom you met few days ago.

Madhumati, what are you saying? How could you think like that when you yourself believe they are married? Nani pitched in not approving her conservative thoughts.

Please Devyaniji, let me talk to my daughter. She will take the final decision and no body will influence her. She said looking at Arnav and Arnav chinned up narrowing his eyes angrily. He hated this woman.

Khushi, I am giving you 2 options and you must choose from one of them. Buaji firm voice grabbed Khushi's attention as she continued, Either you come along with me, give time to your relation to understand each other and then marry fulfilling all ceremonial traditions or..

Or? Khushi asked nervously.

Or marry right now, right here per our tradition.

Khushi stumbled backwards in shock while Arnav muttered audible enough to Aman, What the f*ck did she just say?  

Why what happened? Why are you both looking so shocked? Buaji was sure that there is some other reason behind her stay and she was sure that Khushi will never agree to marry. But this was her only way to grab Khushi out of whatever mess she is in.

So what do you say, Khushi? Madhumati goaded her while Payal helplessly stood aloof.

Khushi turned to Arnav who looked as shocked as she is. They looked at each other meaningfully and they didnt quite understand what transpired then between their silent conversation. A sense of acknowledgement and understanding was exchanged between them before they looked away uncomfortably.

This cant be happening. Arnav muttered raking his fingers through his hair. He was hell bent on making her stay only to teach her lesson but not to bear her for eternity. But the thought of letting her go made his mind restless and something needled his chest. The constant nag of his chest irked him as he for the first time having trouble finding no reasons and answers with anything related to Khushi. Their non-existent relation is at the brink of losing and crossing every barrier till date only saving grace being no bond between them. Marriage would bring more than necessary between them, A leniency to be angry, to be close, or to even touch unconditionally and at the rate he is drifted towards her, the day is not far for him to lose his guards. And before he opened his mouth to voice his decision to Buaji's options, Khushi spoke firmly, I am ready for the marriage.

It was not an easy decision for Khushi. She was on the horns of dilemma, neither she could leave the house without the photographs nor she could do something she hated from her childhood. But in order to follow her principles and beliefs in anti marriage, she couldnt risk her sister's life not when it is a monster in the name of ASR she is dealing with. Everyday abuse and non-stop domestic violence is what made her lose hope and belief in a marital relation. After seeing her father beating her mother every night accusing that Khushi is not his daughter, Khushi was sure that Marriage is sin and its result has no future, result being their offsprings. She didnt wanna be another woman like her mother and she didnt wanna give birth to another girl like Khushi. She thought there better be only one Khushi sparing all the pain from any other woman on this earth. But all these made no sense now, it is the deal with ASR and he will not let go of her. And the only way out is to marry him and stay married to him until he hands over what she is here for. And so she voiced her decision shocking everyone in the room specially Arnav and Buaji.

Khushi repeated again as she heard no one reacting, but her heart torn into million pieces as she knew she is hurting her Buaji beyond limits. But she needs to do it and she could always explain to Buaji once she is out of this mess. She thought and with that she announced once again, If that's what make you believe in my decision, I am ready for the marriage. Khushi said it with finality.

But I am not. Arnav's deafening voice roared in the large living room shocking Khushi.

Beta..Nani tried to interfere.

Not this time Nani. This is our life and you all better allow us to lead the way we want to. He said giving warning glance to Nani while Madhumati didnt understand what is going on. If they like each other why is he so angry about getting married? Madhumati thought.

Very well. Then Khushi will be leaving with me. Madhumati said taking Khushi's hand in hers while Khushi stood helplessly.

Arnav took few powerful strides to Khushi and released her hand from Buaji. Shoving Khushi behind his back, he spoke threateningly, Khushi is not going anywhere nor are we getting married.

I am not allowing my daughter to live with you without properly defining your relation.

In case you are not aware, I have already announced that she is my wife and no other means is necessary to define our relation. MY WORD IS FINAL. Arnav spoke in grit stopping Khushi from interfering.

Not in my world. People in my world look for the evidences and not just a word of mouth. I am not asking you both to marry infront of the world but I need assurance for my own eyes. Madhumati said adamantly, And if you dont agree there is no reason for my daughter to be here.

She is not stepping out of my house without my permission. And YOUUU come with me.  His voice deep and authoritative, walked away from the crowd. When Madhumati tried to stop Khushi, Khushi said with small smile, Its OK Bua. I will be fine. Saying that Khushi walked away mutely following Arnav.

Arnav held the door open for Khushi to enter, with his eyes glued to her lowered gaze. 

Dont' you ever talk to my family like that. She exclaimed angrily as she entered. 

He banged the door close after she entered emphasizing his enraged state. Holding her elbow, he roughly turned her to face him, What the hell were you agreeing to?

I was trying to make it easy for you. She said determinedly looking into his eyes.

Marriage is lifetime imprisonment. How could that be easy for me?

For the very first time I couldnt agree with you more. She took a step backward maintaining distance from him which he noticed and instantly his jaw clenched. I have a proposal for you Mr. Raizada and I hope at least you make this easy for me.

Arnav narrowed his eyes tucking his hands in his pockets. Go On..

You hand over the photographs and all the soft copies and you let me go...

Thats not happening. Was his quick determined answer.

I figured that out. So the only other option you have is to marry me and keep me however long you want until all your demands and needs are satisfied.

Khushi!!! He roared unapprovingly with her choice of words.

She took deep breath and bent down to bed to collect papers she threw in the morning. Extending the papers to him, My life is nothing without this business, my family, and my pride. I am willingly handing over my business to you for zero penny if that makes you content that you destroyed my life as you aimed. She is openly declaring her defeat and he was supposed to be happy. But he felt bothered. For the first time he won over something that gave him pain, tremendous pain that is indescribable. Soon worried lines took over the angry lines on his face as she continued,

And as for my pride goes...she paused as words clogged in her throat that is choked with guilt...you know what forget it. It all doesnt matter now anyway..With the way the fine lines on her face twitched, he knew she is in great distress, he couldnt help but lower her raised arm to the ground to allow himself to be close to her.  

Khushi..She looked up at him first time hearing her name being called in his quiet and gentle voice. She didnt know such gentleness existed in him. Whats wrong? He asked in his silvery voice almost breaking the ground of buried emotions in her.

She nodded NO and tried to turn away when he twisted her arm to her back and pulled her flush against him.

Chodo...

What's wrong? He asked her again.

Chodo please.  

For a moment he loosened his grip hearing her say please. Never before he heard her so mellowed down and in such helpless state. Why is she sounding so different? He thought as she sounded nothing less than morning melody in her voice, softly spoken without any anger or irritation. But he is not someone who would give up so easily. He tightened his hold and asked her in his gruff voice, Not until you tell me what is bothering you. It was his concern that poured out involuntarily unaware to even himself.  

YOU! She smarted confused between his concerned voice and his monstrous grip.

Tell me something New! He couldnt help but let out a well contained smirk seeing her pure innocence first time which she always managed to mask it behind her spunky attitude.

You made me look like complete a*s. You degraded me in my own eyes.

Is this some sort of reverse strategy to escape an apology?

That's what you think?

Well, You are accusing me again Khushi. I cant help think otherwise. He spoke amused and quite enjoying her accusation.

I am stating the facts. I WAS accusing you all the while and you didnt feel the need to correct me.

I tried.

Well sorry to say, not quite hard enough. She looked away angrily feeling the urge to do something to bring her overworking brain under control.

OKAAY..So? He goaded her inclining his face to hers.

Her lips twitched and contemplated what to say next and he couldnt stop admiring the hesitation played on her lips. Too Cute! He thought.

Do you know what I am going through right now? That question grabbed his attention as his eyes were hooked to her lips until then and he instantly jerked her away maintaining safe distance.

Khushi looked at him quite confusedly unable to understand what happened. Here she is trying to tell that she is sorry and instead of accepting her apology, he got angry. She spoke in brittle voice trying her best to get her point across, I never went wrong. I never misjudged anyone so wrongly. You killed my pride by repeatedly hiding the fact that you werent the one who I assumed you to be.

Hmmm...Yeah that is indeed my fault again!!! He said sardonically, folding his hands at his chest.

Ofcourse!...She realized what she said and she added as an afterthought..Not really! She said in low voice averting his gaze.

A deafening silence engulfed with realization that she came to know the truth but how much he was not sure. As he was about to find out, she approached him almost pleadingly, I gave you everything I have, and there is nothing worth left in me except my family. I can let go of anything in my life but my family. Since you wont let me go, the only way I can obey you is if you agree to my Bua. I cant jeopardize my relation with her for whom I am doing all this. Her face was grimly determined.

He looked at her closely as his thoughts took imaginary leap into their unpredictable & entangled future ahead if he agrees to the marriage. Either he should let her go or marry her. Letting her go means inviting danger into her life. That thought unsettled his mind as Adi now thinks Khushi as the core of Arnav's life. And anything and anyone close to Arnav will have to face the test of time like he had been facing since his godfather died. Too dangerous and risky to let her go. And that boils down to the marriage. An institution he never believed and women he never trusted to be capable enough to lead their own life. Too dumb option for his lifestyle but sometimes a dumbest route is better to follow than a dangerous one especially when involves a third person, and that is Khushi. With that he decided!

You do realize the consequences of this marriage, dont you?

Yeah I know and Divorcee tag will not bother me, trust me! She said totally misunderstanding his implications.

He shook his head in negative, trying to clarify, Think Khushi, if I could make you do things to disaster without having any relation with you, dont you think I could make you do lot worse as your husband.

I am prepared! And I would like to repeat myself, I will do anything to keep my family safe.

Its foolishness to reveal your weakness to your predator. He said with sly smile.

I think you misunderstood Mr. Raizada. My family is not my weakness but my strength without which I dont exist. I want to live my life on my terms and for that I cant afford to lose my strength, my family. I will do anything to keep my family safe but I dont think there is anything else I have that would interest you to do more worse to me.

This woman is unbelievable! He thought and smirked devilishly stunning her and took the papers from her hand walking closer to her. For once you are right about yourself, You do not have anything that interests me. He lied coyly circling his thumb in the center of her palm. She jerked her palm from his hold and stepped back creating distance between them.

He hated every single time she distanced from him adamantly, he pulled her fiercely before she got more distant from him, Already scared of the sample? Let me spell it out to you what this marriage with me means. You will be entitled to give me all rights on you, in every which way. I am not a niggard of my free rights. I make sure I use them properly and thoroughly. He jerked her away spitefully and walked towards the exit.

This is your last chance to back off if you have any second thoughts. Make your decision before I reach your Aunt. He walked away leaving her shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will be entitled to give me all rights on you, in every which way.

I make sure I use them properly and thoroughly.

His words repeatedly ringed in her ears as she clearly understood the underlying meaning, PHYSICAL RELATION! That thought twisted her guts making her retch. But soon her eyes fell on the torn sleeve of the chudidhar that she has been wearing from yesterday. She could play down his gesture of covering her up infront of the hidden cam to save his own dignity for his declaration of her as his wife. He repeated the same before they appeared infront of media last night. Well, assuming that he acted again to save his own name. But then that reminded her how he walked upto her few moments ago and covered her torn sleeve amidst their family members (PS: refer to previous chapter for this scene). She cupped her forehead and closed her eyes in disbelief. There was absolutely no necessity to do that infront of the family members but he did it! why? Her mind raked through the possibilities but none made sense. And to add confusion to her study of this great complex monster, he never once took advantage of the fact that they were alone all night when he could have done anything to destroy her physically. But he didnt! 

He always hurt her skin but never her soul. He always tried to play her mind but he never meddled with her heart. He always tortured her with his deathening grips but never once he touched her privates nor showed inclination.  

And that brought a smile on her lips as she thought The lousiest threat in the history of Arnav Singh Raizada's perils!!!

She walked out content with her decision but not before wrapping her shoulders with the silver colored stole he gave last night.

Arnav walked out of his bedroom letting Khushi to take final moments to decide. Ignoring the eyes that watched his entry with anticipation, he walked straight to Aman and whispered shoving the papers into Aman's hands, Shred these..NOW!

What are the these?

Whatever they say they are! Arnav said looking around to see if Khushi is coming out.

Delectable Morsel..acquisition papers? Aman quickly scanned the papers and asked in surprise, She signed & you are not taking it over? Aman asked in elation as he already knew the answer.

Usse nahi pata chalna chahiye! [She SHOULD NOT know about it] Arnav ignored Aman's question clearly implying that the business will remain hers and only hers...and commanded him not to light up the news to Khushi as she may start acting all modern-joan-of-arc asking many Whys.

Arnav turned around and walked towards Madhumati leaving Aman shocked and surprised. Aman was more than elated, somewhere he knew his buddy would go to any extreme if his mind is set on anything but he never knew that one day Arnav Singh Raizada would mix personal and professional issues and that he will work from his heart, which he is not sure yet that it exists and will SOON BEAT FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. With that Aman sprang his feet as fast as he could to oblige to his partner's command before he changes his mind.  

Arnav took single seater that positioned infront of Madhumati and as if nothing happened coolly browsed through the newspaper that was lying on the side table. Madhumati fumed thinking nerve of the man and the heights of his arrogancy! Nani looked at Madhumati and gestured an apology. The ladies mistook his action as reckless attitude when in fact he was waiting for Khushi to come out to announce her decision.

So what have you decided? Madhumati asked impatiently.

Patience Ma'm, you will come to know soon. He said closing the newspaper as he saw Khushi coming out of the room.

He narrowed his eyes wondering why she wrapped herself in stole and that too now? And he observed every movement of her each muscle as she walked in as if revived with new confidence. Her stance said it all. She is back to same gutsy woman he was used to, he is attracted to. And then on the other end Khushi's eyes were fixed on him as she took each step and neared him. As she came more closer more prominent was her smile. He noticed the difference that he had never seen before. She is smiling..correction..her eyes are smiling not evidently to public but he could make out that her eyes sparkled with tease. He took squint at the view unsurely wondering what she is upto. And before he knew, she sat next to him facing her Buaji.

Bua, I thought a lot about the whole thing. Khushi then turned to her right to look at Arnav who by then understood that she changed her decision. Something in his face expressed that he is unhappy but she wasn't sure if he is unhappy with the decision of marriage or with the assumption of her decision change. Without much further ado, she turned to her Bua and announced, I am going to stick to my original decision. I agree for the marriage. Khushi could feel Arnav shifting into more relaxed state if only she saw into his eyes how tensed they turned for a fraction of second, proof being the worry lines on his forehead.

And your decision? Buaji turned to Arnav.

Arnav nodded affirmatively saying I will marry Khushi. And he didnt had to look at her to know that her invisible attention is all on him and her breath hitched for a sec.  Then he continued further avoiding any more questions from the senior ladies, Let me know what you need, I will have it arranged.

His responsible statement deeply impressed Madhumati wiping away all her inhibitions and insecurities she felt for her daughter. She was confident with Khushi's any decision but somewhere she felt his arrogance attitude will lead them into misery but this statement and the way he paid respect to his Nani and her when he entered explained alot about his masked goodness.  She couldnt help smile at Khushi who herself looked flustered and surprised at his statement, how serious he takes the task at hand.

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
Res

Unf**king believable

Wooo...Sab ek se badhkar ek nikla

Didnt leave any chance to shock us

Whether its Aman Khushi or Arnav

Aman paji tussi chaa gaye..

Uff d way he said to payal was awsm

How Forcefully he threaten payal

..Dis proves how Caring yet ...Challenging he is..Wen its come to his friend life

He can destroy nd can make any one life too

I m in falling mamnn koi toh bacho Aman toh mar kar hi chodega

Den khushi...She apologze damnit nd dat to calmly even aftr his smirking face...

Ufff d way she said She wnt leave him now or never dis were she belongs ..Oohhh myy

Arnav too surprised me..He is affected by khushi ..Bt he wnt admit..

He likes strong khushi nd can do anythng to see her dat face even if he had to bcm bad in her eyes

Den he didnt takeove her business...Shocking Aman loll

Upar se d way he said ..I wil use Every right ...I m waiting for dat..

He wnt force himself on her itna trust toh khushi ko v ...

Dis marriage is gonna change everythng...

Every damn equation btwn arnav khushi

Loved d update dii

Cntinuee soon
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
pooji i love u ,dammit...:)
deepu its me lala:)..hi baby...coming to update...after long time i was hoping and wishing k pls deepu pls abhi stop na kerna as really wanted to read more and more of it without any break or interval...awesome update...damn gripping...

yaar aman  ditto asr laga aj...wah kiya goousa tha wah wah...he knows arnav so well...he knew very well wt r the reasons arnav doing all this...so all in all he is protecting khushi and her family ...for a sec when he was uttering those dialogues/lines to pyal i felty like i am watching him live spitting out fire...beautifully written deepu...even if i have to kill someone,i wont hesitate,mind u...damn aman u rock man...i was seeing arnav in u...its true there is forsure something common between 2 friends which keeps them friends forever :)
just imagine deepu i have given half of my comment in aman tareef...hehehe
aman is right in saying...khushi is getting the best man in the world...arnav with all his hard mask ...angry young man title...black and white ...still he is amazing...i love u ,arnav ,dammit

well i like it when u started it from previous khushi dialogue...it was cool...seems that the link maintained with the previous chap...now buaji is clever enough her 2 options r great...she knew that with these options truth is going to come out as khushi anti marriage material :)...but khushi willing to marry not only give shock to buaji but arnav too...but honestly me not at all shocked as i knew it she is ready to play with fire :)...

the talks inside room between arnav and khushi,damn good...first coming on arnav...i must say...i loved arnav here...damn his question...wt happened?...ufff it took my heart...koi yeh samajh lay k ap nay jo kiya ous k back end per ap per kiya gouzri ...ufff iss say zyada  aur kuch nahi rehta :)...

i loved khushi when hearing wts bothering u ?  she replied, you...deepu,i enjoyed the convo between two THE most ...arnav unable to leave her as he is concern about adi after effects towards khushi and family...and here khushi willing to do the shadi not due to her weakness but due to her strength,her family...wah too good...

You will be entitled to give me all rights on you, in every which way.

I make sure I use them properly and thoroughly.

hahahaha...this man forsure knows how to play his cards...but i loved the way khushi did two plus two and  first convienced herself and then believed it fully that no matter wt he is not at all characterless..he lousiest threat in the history of Arnav Singh Raizada's perils!!!...😆...deeps awesome yaar...

abh mein kiya boolon yaar...arnav asked aman to shred it and dont let her know...uff this man in unpredictable :)
so khushi said yes for shadi and arnav ready too...damn this means celebrations ...great never thought of it once that it wedding is coming in the story :)...amazing...
u have made me speechless..u know y...cause these two people ...although arnav was in habit of reading her eyes bauhat pehlay say still...even now khushi can do the same...first time she has seen in the eyes wt arnav is feeling...too good...the smile which was reaching this gutsy women eyes ...that was unusal ...arnav read that...so both r hats awesome characters and i am loving these two loads now...nani ..bua ...all noticing ...he willing to do anything to arrange the wedding...awesome update...deepu i need to read more...loved it to the core:)
Res for nishu
and this is Nishu...at long last...

first of all sorry Di...i never thought i will be so irregular...maar kar dena mujhe...😳

lets move to my banters NOW...

Di...the first part of chapter 12...I read that trice till now, and have tears in my eyes every single time...u've penned down her struggle so brilliantly...my heart cries for her just only reading, so the pain she was feeling cannot be measured... 

but Khushi, THIS MAN is not your bad fortune, he is not bringing woe in your life...we will realize that one day, how lucky u r to get him... 

the whole conversation between Buaji and Khushi shows how beautiful their mother-daughter relationship is...Buaji knows and trusts her daughter... and her suggestion about the situation...wise and realistic... As Khushi cant possibly agree with the first one, I am glad she decided to get married... 

and Nani...she is something...I really love and respect this woman a lot... 

thank God Payal told Khushi about the misunderstanding...and they are right about not telling Khushi about Adi...its the best for her...she will be safe with Arnav only...and he is doing these all for her sake only...coz he cares for her...for than he knows himself... 

he understands her so well...can say something is wrong just by seeing her...cant tolerate if she ignores him...cant control his emotions around her...yet he doesn't like it this way... 

how complicated a relationship can be...he wants to break her, but cant see her broken...he wants to defeat her, but cant see her to be defeated...

these two reminds me of those lines of IPK...something like,

Kuch rishte ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hain
Takrar se shuru hote hain, nafrat ke saaye mein panapte hain
Girte hain, padte hain , par kaayam rahte hain
Nafrat badhti jaati hai, aur rishte ki gaant aur gehri hoti jaati hai
Itni ki ek din nafrat bhi aur badhne se sharma jati hai
Aur woh rishta sirf ek bandhan ban ke rah jaata hai
Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai jaise
Nafrat ke uss maahol mein kuch toh hain jo humse kehta hai ki,
Iss ansune, anjaane se, ankahe se ehsaas ko ek mauka to doh

That's what they need now...ek mouka...to know each other...to understand each other... and "love"??? that will come when the right time comes...I am not worried for that... I just want them to spend time together now...

Loved the whole update...Loved it , when . . . . . . . .

When she sacrificed her years of hard work for her sister

When he told Aman to shred the acquisition paper despite her signing them

When she came to know that he is not at fault

When he covered her torn sleeve

When she realized that what he did

When he felt hurt seeing her hurt

When she remain silent to the questions of her "mother"

When he answered instead of her to his nani's question

When she told buaji that she cant go

When he said she is HIS WIFE

When she agreed to marry him in front of their family

When he asked her if she know the consequence of the marriage

When she charged him for talking rudely to her buaji

When he admitted that he indeed is her predator

When she said chhodo "PLEASE" to him

When he repeatedly asked her whats wrong

When she finally informed the elders that they will get married

When he agreed to her and said he will marry her

By the way, I love Aman even more now...his every conversation with Payal...both in flashback, and todays...now I see what he has in him, what made him such a dear companion of Arnav... I am just in love with this man Di, but of course after Arnav, so no worries Lala and Poo...u guys keep fighting for Aman...and here Arnav is MINE...

Wow awesome update..
waiting for arshi wedding
continue soonEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
Hehehe this one is ezvlusively reserved by me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unres...

Aww... Dii u are back with a fadu update... Its just fantastic and a fab.fab. Fab. Chappy... M wrong evrytym... I read a update...
I think that this is the best and just the tym nxt comes i am floated to nxt as bst one...
o ovrall i say till nw evry chappy was just like sme magic created to bound us with you and this ff...and hope in futr too we will have the same magic bounding always...

First of all I dedicate my fav. Shyari to you...(sorry its nt my writtn but i love this one)

Hajaro ki ginti tho hume nahe ate par khayal kuch aisa hai...
Ret ka har zar ra ek nayyab heera hota...
Tho tohfe mei apko pura registan de dete...

DII u are one of all a true gem ... On if...and i am lucky to get the glimpse of this best shining gem...

Nw coming to the update..

I wndr first of all tht arshi heat the surrounding with fire ... Evn dey are still nt in terms as a hot sizzling fire gazing couple... Yt dey startd undrstanding one anothr...reading one's face..

Starting Aman... O god today i saw a shadow of Arnav in Aman as wen he roared on payal .. Tht to wat extent he can go for his friend... It shows hw... Aman care and is a real friend .. Of Arnav ... can stake his own life if sme day its requred.. Or can bend anylife to hell if it interfere in his frd's life... I like his passion he hold for Arnav...

At times he is a manoeuvre to arnav to direct him ... Listening him is Arnav's choice bt he nve back stepped...
And at times he is his saviour to save him from falls..
And at times he is an armour... Which can take anything on himself to protect his frd ..

And at last a hungry lion who can rip off anyone who comes in Arnav's way..

I likd hw u characterized his shade... Since lng i hav been reading him as a most nerveless character in the history of this ff.. Calm in every situation... But today for the first time ...i read possesive .. Hyperbole aman... And really i appreciate hw u molded his character and explored it more than a single type personality...

Payal too judged him wrong... Bt he atleast handled her part of work.. And made it clear in his way..

Today for the first tym i saw a kind of Indignation in his eyes for evey prsn who evr try to interfere in arnav's life

Madhumati... Her character influence me more since last two updates...
At begining i thought she is just a fun loving person and care and love her daughts..
Bt here i came across more of her character features... Like hw.. earnestly she was dealing the situation... Nt gtng her daug.. Tied with a moneyer man in blindess of his fame,reputation... She unfeigned feel for khushi's happiness...
When she ask her to opt any of her one condition just to gt out of her the real reason ... I was like awww.. Wat d?? Madhumati is also a ingenious person...hehehe..

Nw my angel khushi... She is the most sensible character i am reading... she nvr let her aggression rule ovr her and dealt well with situation...
She more than angry dealt well with the unexpected audience...
I was shockd wen read she startd compiling his personality... Hw she has faith in him that he will nt harm her physically ..
Was its just her family whom she is protecting?? Or deir falls sme more reasons???

Khushi.. if havnt cnsidrd her thoughts again and remembrd hw he again cvrd her in frnt of their families when he came towards her and kept a hand on shoulder ... Den i wouldnt hav .. Known this ... Until khushi's thoughts are framed..
I guess many of us havnt noticd this... Bt di hats off... Hw well u hav put a cnsiderations at places wer we need more of our senses wrking den our eyes... So really really amazing... May be this small gestures.. Smetym reflect arnav's real personality... And in futr i guess can help khushi to knw his true self ..

Nw my love Arnav... Wat is he??? A superb superb characterized character... Dii U really make ppl fall more and more for him evry tym...
His character left me amused evrytym... Evn his seconds of care for her... His arrogant behavoiur .. His amusement towards khushi... And much much more...

Sme things are really questionable ... And i would love to read all this in futr spl... For arnav... Y he is botherd wen she looses herself in frnt of him... Y he is obssed wen she is questionable by othrs... Y he is bothrd wen she misjudge him... Y he is bothrd wen she sacrificed herself for her family ... Wen he should be the prsn... Raising the clarion of joy... Den y he is cncrd for her...
Wen he swifts her in room and questions her for her decision ... I saw a kind of cncrn.. In him ... Finding her loosing herself... And he didnt expect.. Her to be that weak...

I rememberd today a scene wen dadi questions arshi for their wedding.. And arnav cnfrnts her... With a rage in his eyes... Today i felt the same rage and passion in his words wen i read ... Hw he was ragging with anger wen khushi was questiond about deir relation...

It amused me cmpletely ... Wen he ask aman to rip up the papers into pieces... And she should nt knw about this... Wat is this man upto??? One second he want her to fall frm heights and nxt sec.. He is the reason to save her..

[COLOR=PURPLE]Already scared of the sample? Let me spell it out to you what this marriage with me means. You will be entitled to give me all rights on you,"in every which way". I am not a niggard of my free rights. I make sure I use them properly and thoroughly [/COLOR]
Wat this clarify...?? Is arnav going to stand on his evry word... My feelings says no... He cant ... May be he want khushi to backoff frm the marriage.. So he playd his worst..
Bt khushi too is nw enough old in this game an startd gtng his moves.. Or say she knw he wnt hurt her soul..

Really diii... Too closer and open yt .. Tooo tooo too complicated... Deir relation is really hard to define...
I hav wrote a lot.. Bt yt m like.. I dnt knw anything.. And yt its so much to explore...

Saazish tere sang na the saath bitane ki...
Hue kyu ab hasrat hath badhane ki
The kadam mere thokar dene ko raaho mei tere...
Kyu aage aakar sambhala tujhe baaho ne mere
Manzil mere the tanhaayiyaan se milkar chalna...
Kyu saath tere ab gavara lagne laga Hai
jb aansu tere he sukoon mera...
Kyu chalne hua mera katra katra
Dena chaha dard tujhe har dard mei...
Hu bechain kyu is dard se..
Karna chaaha jb haasil bs tere haar ko ...
Pher Kyu jeet he tere ab maksad mera.

Jeene ki raah mere aasan na the
Tune aakar uljane badha di
Tha nakhush jaha se
Kyu tune pher ishq ki raah dikha di

Kiye honge tune sitam is jahan mei har kise par
Mei wo shaks nahe
Rooh tere bhe tadpe saath mere ab
Bs ye he hoge ishq mei fateh mere..

Please bear my free flying thoughts...

Edited by arnavini - 10 years ago
omg.. this is a battle of wits.. is it??
Arnav asking Aman to shred the papers.. interesting..
Unres 

opsii m phir late 😭...

update was bahut bahut bahut acha di 😃👏

😲😲 was that aman
i m still under shock ...kya bola h woh wah wah 
dosti ke liye he can go to any extent ...😛
he is my role model for friendship ab se  after Sarun ...

i like buaji ...she cares a lot for khushi
the way she supported her saying that her decision will be final and that nobody will influence her...my respect for her has increased 😃
She dropped the bomb on arshi 🤣

khushi ka decision sun ke i m sure that arnav's expression were something like this 

bua kya ladhin arnav se 👏

he can't tolerate when she uses not so good words for herself
he can't stand her defeated expressions
he can't see her pain

uski innocence dekh ke woh smirk ana 😳
uski hesitation dekh woh  dil m kuch hona
nai bhulenge hum 
jab tak h jaan
jab tak h jaan

apne galat judgement pe
woh khushi ka guilty feel krna
arnav ke threat ke bare m uska woh sochna
aur phir kehna

The lousiest threat in the history of Arnav Singh Raizada's perils!!!

nai bhulenge hum  pakka 😉

arnav asked aman to shred those papers 😲
arey wah...arnav babua toh gaye...
jahan kiya professional n personal life to mix😆
soch lo ji 
aap toh gaye 😆

they r going to get married 
ofcourse khushi will take especially this task seriously na 😉

waiting for more di 😃

Edited by mwep - 10 years ago