Fan Fictions

ArShi FF - The Valiant Knight - Thread 1 - COMPLETED - Page 18

neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
interesting prologue.. eagerly waiting for the story :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Excellent Start..

I loved the guts kushi showing to Arnav.. but i am full confusing... did kush really cheatng on Arnav or Did Arnav mis understands her 😕
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome start...
loved d prologue...
super excited fr d story to unfold further...

mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi di
interesting prologue
the story is going to be very intense i think
hope that i will cope with it
continue soon di
CRAZY4CARTOON thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

interesting
waiting fr start
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

interesting prologue di

cont. asap plzz
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh..this one sounds exciting and scary at the same time..dark..
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
OMG..!!!

The prolouge itself is so intrgueing deepthiji...!!

Damn interestng..!!

Will be waiting..!!

Thanx for the pm..!!

Happy vacations to you..!!
dis_arshi thumbnail
seems like its a dark story
and didnt he remember what had happened between them??
if that baby is not his i wont read the story
i wished to see a light heart story from u
when u asked that time
never mind sis
take care
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

PROLOGUE - II

Lets see how many of you will be able to guess the track from whole different perspective compared to Prologue I. I didnt had any intention to give another prologue but since few restless souls wanted a teaser, this is dedicated to them. I can not give teaser and you will know why when you read the first chapter. Sit back and enjoy and do let me know your opinion of the questions asked in this prologue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a world of emotions, feelings, and expectations...

Why is always a man accused for woman's tears?

Why cant a woman deal a problem without tears?

Why do women judge most of the men as slickers based on one rotten apple in the society?

Why does a woman always complain a man's silence as insufficient love?

Why does a woman fail to see beyond a man's moist eyes but expect a whole lot more from the man when he does the exact same?

Why does a father spend all his life teaching his son how to earn and save money forgetting the basic lesson on how to love his wife the way she wants him to?  

Why does a woman always say I am pregnant than We are pregnant when actually it is equal contribution?

Why do women always appreciate how great a woman is to bear a child during pregnancy when the same is highly stressful and nerve wracking without the immense support and sleepless nights a man offers and sacrifices?

Why does women fail to notice overwhelming expressions of man when he holds his baby for the first time but talk about the labor pains she had gone through for the ages?

Why is a man always wrong and called as jerk the moment he raises his voice over his woman?

What is a man's mistake if he is created as a man, who is made just to express less and act more?

Why is it always told in history that a woman is always sure of the father of her child?

Why is a man never believed when he say he is not the father?

Why cant a woman be wrong and a man be right for once?

Why is this discrimination between the feelings of Man and Woman?

Is it because I am a woman writing it or is it because you are a woman reading it?

This story is dedicated to every woman who deserves to make her own choices for better or worse. This story is dedicated to every man who deserves an explanation for break of his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man who never shared any kind of relation with any woman in his life forces himself to have one and only one.

A woman who never dogged by misfortunes all her life breaks down in one and only one's hatred.

Such a man and woman are my Arnav and Khushi. They are so different yet each is other's counterpart in all ways be it anger, be it ruthlessness, be it hatred or even be it inadmissible love they share behind every hurt they cause each other.

Her one wrong move costed him years of reputation.

His irrevocable decision to take revenge taught her the meaning of smile.

Her I-know-it-all smile gave him reason to dream their life together.

But..But..But..Life was, is and will never be too easy for them. The God has been too kind to gift them with plenty of misfortunes.

Their dream shattered before even they closed their eyes to sleep.   

A man who always looked after number one ended up being the no one in her list.

A woman who always shielded herself against emotions yearned to see some in his eyes.

This is a love story between a dove, who didnt know how to quit and a cage, who didnt know how to lose.

When the cage melted its own barriers to give all the freedom that dove deserved, a well calculated deceit shattered him, instantly raising shields of volcano heat around him promising himself to destroy her every being.

When the dove was all set to make the cage its own family, the door of the cage's heart was opened by a storm of hatred and she was forced to leave what she considered it as her home.

Amidst all the hatred and pain there came a moment of one simple feathery touch. That was all needed for the beginning of love story between his dove and her cage.

That is when his every persistent win turned to his loss and he didnt mind losing after all.

That is when her every tenacious emotion gave up and she didnt mind letting herself after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright!!!! Thats it for this month guys. No more teasers until Jan. Enjoy holidays!