Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 50

Posted: 9 years ago
god did khushi saw the dvd, now what will happen to the baby will khushi hate him/her, continue soon...
Deepu..

Great Piece of Writing dear... left me speechless..  i have read all the 3 chapters in one go.. im falling short of time to pendown about each update... which is no less than other... you have beautifully breathed emotion and the way you have connected the events between past and present i have no say... Deepu  the way you think in for, and so distinct, so one-of-a-kind that no one who ever reads it is likely to forget TVK. Fantastic Writer you are !!

Perhaps no story, these days plays back through my head more often than TVK... Though i was in holiday.. i was missing TVK ..

"In IF there are a handful of writers of whom it can be said, Read everything they write.'  Deepthi is one of these today with great clarity, GENIUS"

Love you and your writing.. Waiting eagerly what will happen next!

VERY GOOD UPDATE😃

Stay Blessed!!

Omg..right before her delivery this happened...
Exactly what adi wanted :(((
cant wait to read next part..
M feeling soo bad for them..

Loved the update
i really appreciate the manner in which truth was disclosed
someone has truely said
Truth can never be hidden for long
It comes out no matter how harsh or bitter is it

I m excited for Arshi confrontation now
Accepting the baby is not gonna be easy for khushi especially when she was detached from it throughout her pregnancy

waiting for moree
loved it. i now fear for khushi..what's gonna be her plight. hope arnav will once again be the valiant knight and comfort n protect her in her most difficult time. will she accept the baby..will she lose the baby due to shock? i can't wait to find out..update sooon...

finally my comments on chapter 42..

Since the day, I read on chat club that Khushi get to know about the incident... I was scared to read the next chap... as it would be hard to control for days for next update ... as I feel lost and devasted with the update when it comes  to pain in buckets for Arshi..

But today as the day come for the next update... I take all my guts and finally read this painful update..

Dii... I wonder always, if the update thrill our sensations and break us... give tears and many other  broken feelings and sometym joy as an oasis in the deserts , much needed... how much it be with you, to write the story and to feel the things... I am scared evn to think that... as its worst to face evn a bit what you have written..  evn years pass away and the scars fade, but the heart still remains wounded fresh  with pain it went through years ago.. its worst wen u lost trust in people due to sme b***a*d and start judging them as the same... it's the worst and moreover than wen u have no one to share that and to hold u wen u are totally shattered and broken into shreds..

Dii... hats off to you for every word you have written in this story... that these words became more meaningful than their actual means...

Dii for you:

Dard seene mei dafan kuch reh gaye honge mere aur kuch tere bhe

Hi dard aisa jo hai dafan hain  kaye aur saanso mei bhe

Na hota hai jikar kabhe kise ka na koi karta hai dard ka ijhaar kabhe

Hai jo ye dard bs reh jata hai bankar dard umar bhar ke jb kabhe

Sulgata rehte hai alam khud ka bs nahe keh paate wo kabhe

Karte hain taalash ek saahas ki jo mile in bebas jindagiyo ko kabhe

Aap jo aakar pher wo dard ka alam andhero se utha laye ho

Hai jo kaye chup saanse aawaz unke banker aaye ho

Hai naaz jo aapke kadam inraho pe  asar kuch kar rahe hai abhe

Naye umeed  milne lage  badalne lage hai jindagi roop kaye

Now about the update:

The beginning was as pleasant as the fresh morning sun... but as the night step in day to make it dark... the past came in their life to shed the shade of darkness in their happy lives.

It was a fantastic update as always and very well penned with some revelations and big blunders on way...

Arnav and Khushi Have reached a long way in their relation with this period of tym and I really appreciate how with time they have overcome their fears and conflicts of past  to a great extent..

Specially from Khushi's side as she was still unaware of the past ,so she came over all what she lost about Arnav and his love for him.. infact I read best of her after her move in with Arnav... and about arnav , he may evn still may not have forgotten the past , but his life with Khushi  has taken a new happy ride and I felt happy , evry tym I read their banters .. their lovely talks... their silent gestures .. care and love for one another..

Arnav ,feeling  her pain while looking the bites and scars wrenched my heart and the tears  were like salt on wounds... really , dii it was so well written in emotions...infact evry sentence of yours is a treat to read the emotions ,out of which some are new to me...

I never know how it is to feel butterflies in stomach, how to cry for someone who donot evn exist .. how to feel someone without existence and many other things which I started feeling since I  got connected to TVK... all thanks to You for giving the space for feelings , I started feeling since the day .

What Nani saw adi helping Khushi from falling and leading to her  room... it was shocking.. but more over ... m scared for the consequences that are going to be caused with this new revelation.

Its evn so hard to imagine what khushi is going through... as totally broken .. shattered..

A question is again nagging my head ... dii, what about Arnav , will he be punished for Adi's murder or will Law be blind again with the proofs they have shown.. and he will be relieved..  Its not that I want any such as I would never want Arnav to be subjected to any harm or punished and specially in terms of law and order.. but , I just thought about it.. that as Khushi get to know about the incident.. she is smart enough to know  about Adi's real murderer.. so what will be her reaction along with the truth  of that dark night...

I know you have many good reasons to place the things , when its perfect time in story , you will definitely will show up the facts and realities and the truth...

Hope they get to see their dawn soon in their lives, after this dark dusky night ...

So manish was paid for the DVD .. gosh and he bl***y watchd it...

How much Arnav did to hide the past under graves but , any of the way it came out .. but on a very wrong day.. when his lady was near  her days to deliver the child..

I  in this hush bush  forget about Arish and Pari... so beautiful names and the meaning hidden in these names ... and the joy they shared in the time of discussing their names was a pleasure to read.

And after long days, read about rahul and Ashu.. and i loved reading about Arnav and Khushi's dreams ... i hope their wish come true and i know till Arshi is together all wishes will come true. and hope Arnav take her to 40 places and Khushi bless him the family, the only dream he ever dream...

Hope everything get well in place with time and today m relieved ,in a sense, as I have been since days waiting when the truth be reveled to Khushi  and finally it happened.,,, it  is hard and will further be more harder to read... but still... it was necessary and tym for the truth to get a light of the day.and my writer is the best when it comes to execution of frames in perfect place.

Chalte chalte safar ye haseen hota raha saath aapke

The jo takrar wo ab pyar ki hue nok jhok saath aapke

Kadam  ladkhadane se darte the na the jab pass aap mere

Ab tho kadam bhe zameen par nahe jo thaam aapne baaho mei hume

Khushi bhe ab jaise bankar rehne lage ho koi saath bankar saath humare

Nahe hai koi aur jannat  ka pata ho jab bhe aap pass mere

Bus aap se he mile hai jo hasi hai in labo pe mere

Dard ka saya saath chodta nahe jo mile nijaat kabhe

Aa jata hai ateet pher saamne jo chaahe aage badna kabhe

Hai ye kaise raza us khuda ki jo dii ye saza hai

deta hai kyu  aansu ushe jo maange hum Khushi kabhe...

Please bear my extremely free flying thoughts.

P.S. Thanku so much dii for ur wonderful  appreciating words about me.. it means a lot to me.. love u dii...

Awesome awesome update... 👏 please continue soon...
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 43

The tenacious grip on the door handle loosened and her arm dropped to her side without any vitality, as 9 months of theatre unfolded before her eyes. The chanting of words I am only Yours that determinedly started the journey from her home, were trailed off weakly as she heard what the lawyer had seen in the video.

With the shrill sound of her bangles rubbing against the metal door knob, Arnav turned around to find Khushi standing at the door. Her eyes dilated in horror, pulse against her throat swollen beating erratically, and her whole body shuddered evidently in dire consternation.

Khushi...Arnav whispered in fear as her stance altered lifelessly on her already swollen feet. As he turned completely towards her, she stared straight into his eyes, her distended eyes mirroring her broken soul.

Aman swore remembering the time Arnav had given Khushi, an administrative access card to any room in the office, which is why she was able to enter without a wave of precautious chime.

Arnav twisted his arm behind his back and shoved the DVD to Aman, hoping that she didnt hear a word that she was not supposed to. However Arnav understood better than that, her eyes speaking volumes of her knowledge about the truth but he ignored trying to push his luck. Khushi's gaze followed his hand as he shoved the disc into Aman's hands and as he walked towards her.

He reached her in few long strides enquired with faint quiver in his voice clearly expressing his frights, Khushi, tum yahan? You needed something? You should have called...

Ignoring his questions, she took a step away refusing his touch, her demeanor screaming the quietness before storm. Arnav fisted his palms in pain dreading this moment.  

Already having inclination of her withdrawal state, he gave up and gestured Aman to leave them alone. Aman nodded and was about to leave when Khushi blocked him spreading her arm out, DVD!

Aman eyes rounded in shock and looked at Arnav questioningly and all he got was a painful squeeze of Arnav's eyes, realizing that its going to be an unrelenting fight to stop her.  Arnav turned around to the attorney and scowled, Wait in the reception. Dont you dare run away!

Once the man left the three alone, Arnav opened the door for Aman saying, Destroy it, without any traces!

Khushi fiercely stepped in between the men, Aman DVD! She spread her hand out once again.

Khushi, step aside. Let him go. Arnav held her arm, and she instantly lashed his hand away.

What is the damn matter with you? Why are you pushing me away? His voice mirrored how deeply hurt he is with her cold shoulder while Aman in dilemma of thorns didnt know what to do as she blocked his way.

Aman, you dont have any business to take it along with you. Give it to me. Royally ignoring Arnav, Khushi notched up her voice firmly.

Bhabhi, Arnie is right, pl..

Aman I am not in a position for any sort of fu*king negotiations. Give it to me before I slap the sh*t out of you. Khushi barked at him at the verge of losing herself, and the next moment, she found herself being swiftly turned by Arnav holding her elbow. Watch your words Khushi. I do not appreciate you disrespecting him when all he is doing is following my orders. Dont take it out on him.

Glowering at Arnav, she took step backwards into the room once again putting distance between them, as she realized, its going to be tough to win the battle against Arnav. Standing closer to the edge of an opened floor-to-ceiling window, she spoke, anger very much evident in her voice, I apologize I didnt know I need to follow etiquettes to discuss about my rape.

Arnav stood rooted to his ground, his ears crowing in detest at the choice of four letter word that he had never accepted its existence since the truth happened. Until that moment, he was under the impression that Khushi heard only part of his conversation with the lawyer but her latest statement uttered in distressed voice proved that every action he took, up until now to hide the truth just watered away and he stood perplexed, bewildered wondering what and how, fearing how she is going to deal with it.

I need to know what happened. I have every right to know what happened. Until then I am not leaving this spot. She moved further deep down to the open ledge as Arnav's eyes widened visioning danger.

Khushi, you dont need to know about that disc. I will explain. Trust me, I will tell you everything. Please come to me. He approached her cautiously outstretching his hand, fright blatantly glistening in his eyes.

I am not a coward to take my life but I am not a person who would want to live life in pretense. I will not hesitate to take that one step if you dont give me the disc. She showed her hand gesturing him to stop in his tracks. Ever since she understood the hidden truth, she has been holding herself strong not to break down knowing Arnav is just a step away, when all of her wanted nothing but to throw herself onto him and cry her life out. But she needed to be stubborn and away from Arnav to get all the truth from him without breaking down. 

And Arnav is no less, he clearly understood her plight from her hooded eyes, from her unshed tears threatening to make grand appearance any moment, that she is fighting herself and also that she is not going to give up until he obliges.

Pushing his hands into his trousers, he stood a feet away from Khushi and spoke firmly, Aman, evacuate the entire building. Handle Sharma and keep the disc on the table before you exit. And make sure access to this room is suspended until you hear from me again.

Aman did as he was told but not before giving a concerned look at the couple.

As soon as Aman left, Khushi stepped down the ledge and walked towards the table and grabbed the disc. She turned to put the disc in the media player they often use for presentations, when Arnav held her wrist and took the disc away from her hands.

He opened the case and was about to break the disc into two, when she took step forward threateningly, Anything you do to that, I swear I will never speak to you in my life.  

He caught her arms, and pleaded, Please dont do this, Khushi. I dont know whats in that disc but whatever it is, it will shatter both of us. I dont want you to go through any more pain. Please, listen to me. She ignored his pleas and snatched the disc from his hands, Khushi, Let me win at least this argument, for god's sake. He barked behind her as she moved towards the player. She stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at him...

Win? Against whom? Me, a loser? Her voice choked in defeat and and the air around them thickened as she gasped.

Goddammit, Khushi, what will make you understand? Dont f*cking do this to yourself and to me.

Dont interfere, back off...

Khushi, Please...

I said BACK OFFF before I do something to myself...GOOO..She screamed pushing him away...

Kh..

GOOO..She screamed on top of her voice, taking loud gasp of breath. Looking at her feeble frame, Arnav had no choice but to force himself to back off.

Her fingers trembled and she shivered as the screen showed disc reading icon...

The video started with Adi zooming out as he hooked cell phone somewhere to record it, with someone's giggles in the background. As he cleared from the lens, it was Khushi lying on the bed giggling.

Khushi clamped her palms to her mouth as she saw herself lifting her arm and calling Adi to the bed, murmuring Looong Night...Arnav squeezed his eyes shut behind his padded palms and turned away leaning his forehead against the wall helplessly.

How was your special drink Honey? The vicious smile echoed through the room as Adi took her skin into brutal assault. Arnav fisted his palms punched his knuckles to the the wall as cold chills plagued him, while Khushi's breath was ripped from her lungs.

Arnav turned around with bloody eyes hearing her pain-filled whimpers Arnav...what..you..you..smelll...diff...Hearing her take his name, crushed his heart ripping in half as though an unsharpened knife thrusted into it slowly and deeply killing his existence.

I thought it was You...An insurmountable pressure built up in her chest as Khushi murmured taking a glance at broken Arnav, in dire need to explain herself one more time.

Arnav hurriedly walked over to her hearing her stutter. Holding her arms, He kissed her hair, murmuring in choked voice, Never your fault..

Looking over his shoulder, she continued to watch the video, unable to pay much attention to what Arnav was saying.

He took away my Di and you are going to pay price for it...HE IS DESTROYED...

Arnaaav...Please...Sto..Hurtsss...

Arnav unable to contain himself anymore, he swiftly turned his feet and pulled her into a hug...Stop punishing yourself, please. Arnav refused himself to watch the feeble cries of Khushi repeatedly taking his name while Khushi adamantly watched it over his shoulder.

Why was I making those sounds? I didnt know it was him. Otherwise I wouldnt have entertained him black&white, I swear!...She pulled away from the hug and stared at him blankly. Pangs of shuddering wracked his body unable to answer her as he realized she affixed her reasonings in denial.

Her feeble attempts to fight the man, which didnt look like she was fighting instead came across as if engaging herself completely due to her torpor state. Arnav...Arnav...Smooth..Please...Hearing his name repeatedly on that night and witnessing the brutal plunge into her with baseless reasons, his eyes stung with anguish as tears streamed down his stubbled cheeks while she stood in her place in complete shock.

Holding her face, You were drugged Khushi, you had no control. Can we please end it now? Please..I cant take it anymore. Please stop punishing me.

Why was I participating taking your name? I shouldnt be doing that..She gradually started losing her self in bewilderment and she couldnt register anything he was saying. She gently pushed him away noticing something in the video.

Khushi took the remote and rewinded the video and replayed. She was staggered to find Arnav opening the door and watching them.

Aap aaye thay? She snapped her head towards him in shock.

He made many futile attempts to hide and hold back his tears but even they betrayed him, telling her how painfully those moments crashed him to his bones.

She re-rewinded the clip again and again to watch him entering with a smile, and leaving in a shock.

She didnt fail to notice a single step he took towards her in the video, and she looked away in shame hearing her own moans that stopped him from making that move. She covertly crossed her arms against her chest turning her back to him, feeling disgusted with herself, as she muttered, How could you find me in such state with someone else? Her eyes streamed with flood of tears, her voice quivering in shame knowing that he saw her.   

That was the last thing Arnav expected off her. He would have taken her accusations but never her self-hatred and if he leaves her that moment, he was sure, she is going to lose the will to live.

Turning her away from the screen, he firmly held her arms and shook her into life. Whatever happened there, was not your fault. We were manipulated, you were drugged and what happened there was nothing but a cheap act to avenge me. You are not responsible for any of it. You still mean the same and more to me but never less. Together we will cross this hurdle, we will..

We will cross this hurdle? How? She pushed him away...Tell me how? Everyday seeing this scars on my body? or Imagining you stand by the door of our bedroom everytime you come close to me? Do you have any idea what you are talking about or what happened here to me?

Khushi, I...

She pounced on him holding his lapels...What happened to your promises that you will protect me? Where did you go that night without taking me along? Without arranging men around me to protect me? How could you disappear leaving me all by myself without saying a word to me?  or Calling me? Where the hell were you? She yelled at him shaking him vigorously.

Khushi, I misunderstood you that night, I am so..

What part of me are you not understanding here? Did I ask your justification on why you walked away from that door that night? Is that how I sounded right now? If you think yes, I am sorry to say that I am disgusted with your opinion about me. I should be called as an inglorious fool if I even raise a single question knowing how reacted at that door. She pushed him away splaying her palms on his chest while he looked at her in dismay.

Each painful memory cutting him deeper than the last, her tears relentlessly flowed itching her as they dried on her burning skin and she looked at him helplessly.

When you could give me every first, hug, kiss, care, concern, that I never experienced before, why did you fail in this? You said nobody will harm me, How could let someone take away everything I had, everything I had for you and only for you. How could you? How could you let this happen black&white? She bunched his shirt at his chest as he pulled her into hug.

He took away everything I took pride in. He took away everything that belongs to you. I am only yours, but he took away me. He took away everyth...She cried on his chest losing the sense of self, hating her own body betraying her, leaving the scars of lifetime. He wrapped his arms around her bathing her protectively in his shadow, his heart bursting with emotion.  

It was gut wrenching sense of pain and loss that really encouraged him to scream and rage over their fate, her tears stabbing into his heart. Taking a deep breath and swallowing his own grief, he pulled her away from the hug and made her sit on the couch as he sat on his knees in front of her.

Wiping her tears, It doesnt matter who came or comes inbetween us, it doesnt matter what happened or happens with us, and it certainly doesnt matter where you are and where I am, You are always mine and no one took you away from me. It hurts me everyday that you went through all this torture because of someone's hatred towards me but I will try my best to give you everything it takes to make you forget this dark phase.

Khushi stared at him blankly, the man who roared for his rights once, kneeled in front of her in surrender. Is that what she wanted in life from him? No, never. But at that moment she couldnt understand what he is giving up until she felt his hand on her stomach, which is when realized that she is pregnant with Adi's child. She gasped loudly and threw up, Arnav instantly sat up next to her wrapping her convulsive frame as she threw up nothing but burning bile. She stood putting away distance, shaking her head rigorously in denial while Arnav looked at her in confusion.

You were right all along...I am not carrying your child. This is not our child...

He stood up to reach her as she turned hysterical...This is not my child...This is his child...Its not mine...take him away. She rubbed her palms on her stomach in disgust...I knew it this cant be my child...take him away now...

Khushi..stop..Dont do this to the baby...Its innocent..

I dont care...Its not yours and I refuse to bear anyone else's child other than yours..Why didnt you tell me to abort?

We talked about it. You wanted to keep the child...

Have you gone mad? I was talking about our child then...What have I done? She cried covering her face in her palms...

He stood shocked hard to believe her words...As far as he knew she is not a person who would abandon a child then what made her talk like that...Suddenly he felt lonely and suffocated with the events and decisions he had taken for them...Has he been all wrong about her decision not to abort...He stood paralyzed realizing to what extent she had buried herself in him.

Take him away..do something...Just do something...

Khushi, please dont do this to yourself and to the baby...Its too late Khushi, please calm down...I promise we will get through this. He tried to hold her calm but she turned unmanageable with each passing sec, disgusted with herself as if something creepy is all over her.

I dont want to get through with this child...take it away from my body..Please take it away...She swayed her hands rapidly around her tummy, trying to get rid of the innocent life from herself.

Kh...

Its not our baby...Why dont you get it? Just rip it off my skin, please...I beg you..I cant be mother to anyone but your child..Why dont you understand the simple fact? Please help me please...Her voice trailed off into her shaky sobs and a gush of blood poured between her thighs as she weakly held onto Arnav's shoulders...

Khu..Khushi...Amaaan...Amaan...He yelled on top of his voice, shuddering in fright, as she hung onto him in bare consciousness. He settled her on the couch and ran outside to call for help but the office is totally abandoned and he realized he had sent Aman to handle the lawyer. Suddenly he felt everything around him slowed down with only him fighting against the speed of time. He turned stiff and mechanical as he ran back to Khushi to find her in excruciating pain as she clutched onto her hips. He cupped her face and spoke sternly, Dont you dare give up on me now...Stay strong, I am finding help...He sat near her knees and his fingers not wanting to co-operate fumbled with phone as he dialed...

Di...Khushi ko kuch ho raha hay  Di...Help us please...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sat in the hospital lounge, in absolutely blank state as he didnt know where to start and where to draw a line to his tormented thoughts...So much life seen, so many decisions taken to make it all perfect for her but as if their relation accursed, everything fell apart in the blink of an eye...and at the end of the day she is still unhappy, more than ever he had seen.

He couldnt utter a word, nor he could cry a tear, as he rolled his head back to the wall rendering himself in complete surrender to their twisted fates. The feeling of his heart shattered into a million pieces like a broken mirror, was so intense and crystal clear that all he could see is her tattered face in the shards of glass.

The only saving grace of the time being Khushi out of any danger from abruption. Her umbilical cord was twisted so much that it started rubbing against her placenta which caused abruption and hence bled profusely. Anjali sent care lift to the AR while she arranged for the labor room and got Khushi's medical records transferred in moments notice. Within mins, they arrived, Anjali examined Khushi and announced that she is out of danger and is now in active labor.

It was the most painful moment of Arnav's life to refuse to go into the labor room as he realized, as long as he is infront of Khushi, she will not welcome the child...He had no idea what made him think that but he took that harrowing decision hoping once she sees the child she will melt down like every other mother. He hoped against every hope promising himself this is the last time he is staying away from her.

While one part of him want to jump in joy that he is the NUMBER ONE in her life, the other part dreaded to think that he is becoming curse in her life, making it impossible to see life beyond him. He cursed the moment he wished she placed him above all else and he cursed the moment he wished she loved him more than anything and anyone in this world...

Arnav opened his eyes sensing someone plunging into seat next to him. It was Aman with mug of coffee.

Thank You. Arnav mumbled weakly watching Aman keeping the mug on the coffee table. Aman took a moment to look at the pale face, sunken eyes, that screamed nothing but fear. Fear once used to fear to get to ASR, seemed to successfully rule him this day. Aman leaned over and hugged his friend not because Arnav could use a hug but it was devastating for Aman to see the man he took up as role model started to splinter.  

I am OK Aman. Arnav whispered feigning a smile as Aman pulled himself out of the embrace.

Are you? Aman with tear filled eyes asked demanding Arnav's attention.

Arnav remained silent taking sip of black coffee. After a moment of washing his mouth with hot liquid, Is there anyway I could reverse the clock and refuse to come along with you that night. Drawing patterns on the rim of his cup, focusing on the steaming vapors that clouded his drought-hit eyes, I will trade anything my fate demands for that one wish to come true.

Aman remained silent and looked at him helplessly.

I guess not! Jerking his head nonchalantly, She will be alright soon if not this day. I will make sure. He said determinedly not letting himself lose hope.

Where is Nani and Buaji?

There is a temple few blocks away. They went to get Prashad.

Arnav nodded and he craned his head up to find a nurse coming towards them in panic.

Sir, Dr. Raizada is calling you. Its urgent.

Is Khushi OK? Arnav panicked already hurtling his feet from the crowded furniture.

She is refusing to deliver, to push the baby out.

What? Arnav ran his feet as fast as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi lied on the hospital bed looking at the ceiling aimlessly unable to register what everyone else in the medical team are screaming around and the physical pain of contractions no longer seemed to be much bothering than the sickening mental anguish she is going through. Anjali's instructions flew in the air recklessly and all she could think about was one man, one night, and his words that imprinted in every nerve of her being...

Did I understand your confession right that you are mine?

I never denied that fact at first place.  

Please say it the way I need to hear it.

I am only YOURS and can never be anyone else's.

I swear when I say you are mine and only mine. Dont ever take you away from me

Relapsing into another round of heartbreak, she realized she has nothing more to lose and nothing more she has, to give the man who loved her beyond his means. She looked towards her feet as someone shook her up vigorously. It was Anjali screaming something harshly at her. Khushi scrunched her face unable to understand where she is and looked around to trying to comprehend the world around her. She shivered not seeing Arnav but soon everything came back to her senses hearing Anjali's yells.

Khushi, you need to start pushing...Do it sweetheart...Baby is ready...

Khushi took a look at her belly, Anjali...

I am right here dear, All I need is one push.

Anjali, is there a way you could vanish this child...

K..Kya? Wh..

Can you do some miracle please? I need to keep my promise to him. He has nobody but me...He wont say it but I know he will suffer for me all his life. Can you please help me Anjali? This is the last chance I have, please? She asked naively assuming that her wish will come true...

Khushi I have no idea what you are talking. And I wish I had time to ask you further...Can we talk about it later? For now, push harder and faster, baby's shoulders might get stuck...The typical doctor in herself kicked in. As Khushi started turning unresponsive and stubborn, Anjali sent one of the nurses to call Arnav inside.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6vA8p-Chc[/YOUTUBE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
Author Notes...

I understand after reading this update many will have opinion on Arnav, wishing he shouldn't have kept her in dark...

I do not have anything to say at this point in his defense except to request you all to wait and let the story unfold by itself. 

Once again I would like to re-iterate that, these are the decisions taken by Arnav & Khushi and not us. I would have reacted or taken decisions in some other way and so do you...In some aspects, there is no right or wrong, you just mold your life to the circumstances...

I have been reading most of you stating Khushi is strong and she will come out much stronger...Yes, everyone who said that, you are absolutely correct. She will rise as phoenix but we have to remember one thing, people who come out stronger by each treacherous phase, they sacrifice a lot to get to such position. 

Last but not least, I would like to point out the choice of words being used for Arnav...Many considers Arnav as guilty...As an author, from the way I portrayed him, I dont consider him as guilty even a bit...Because he is human and he reacted like every human. We are not watching any Emotional Atyachaar to make him go and confront the night with/without video cameras. No offense, I am trying to think from each character's POV.

My aim to write this story was to show how a character behaves drastically different when thrown under bus. We have seen Anjali standing up for righteousness, We have seen Nani for her unconditional love for Arnav, we have seen Aman for his selfless friendship, we have seen Arnav to what extent he will flip the world for her, now its time for Khushi...Khushi had always played underdog in how she felt for him because never came the time to express what he means to her...The forthcoming chapters also in a way explain her weakness to get back to him, because she loves him more than herself. And today's chapter is the biggest revelation for her feelings...

This chapter was extremely difficult for me to write, as I had to breathe in the emotions of both Arnav and Khushi and from different angles...I dont mean to make you upset or cry, but I want to highlight her love for him, as I stated before she either hates or loves, and there is no middle ground for her. The rest of the story is only going to get intense and I am going to keep it that way until the last word of this FF!

I will take this opportunity to convey my heartfelt thanks to each and everyone who spent time to drop in wonderful words for me. This FF is very close to my heart and so are your encouraging words..

Spread Love & Respect Others..
- Deeps.
Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
First of all  i loved ur note...its always eye opener in some way or other..and u know i always wait for ur notes :)..ur all characters r nothing less than natural...loved each and every character as u amazed me always by keeping the balance ...never ever thought for a single sec that any character going out ...always well in the character...i loved u for writing on  arnav and the guilt word which was given  to him from long back now...as u once mentioned this before also...to understand ur characters one need to put their feet in the shoes of that character...love u loads for the note :)

pyaar hay ya saza aye meri dil bata toota kiyon nahi dard ka silsala...ufff ...in my eyes one of the best chap of immense pain i have ever read in my life...yes thats true ...never read any writer bringing out emotions in every scene...

hats off for writing whole scene of cd ...out class here...keeping them in character once again ...the way u have shown khushi over bearing...and arnav submissiveness...its awesome ...u know the pain is immense through out reading it...feeling pain in that intensity , shows...u have done wonders my dear...u brought out which was needed here...the pain,the cry,the hurt ...ufff  so much in one update...

i am always amazed with the love they both having for each other...u know they can see the pain in eyes...where as people see  only smile on their faces...

dont punish urself plsss...awee arnav u pleading ...man ...u r superb...he knew it from long that khushi is going to shattered after knowing the truth...its like no matter wt how much u show  u r strong...but end of the day few truth r such that they ll  take u away from one own self...the storm change the sight seeing of a beautiful city...its difficult to even recognise urself in mirror...as the scars which r invisible at heart and soul ...nothing can heal them up...never...just to meet that bad memory u just need to go deep inside ur memory lane and no matter wt...u ll meet it once again...mayb the pain will be less but it will be there no matter wt...

khushi after watching cd ...side by side discussing it with arnav...ufff...arnav i thought it was u...oh girl...😭...can anyone see this girl love for arnav...her intensity...i am proud of khushi...reason ...she believed him...she trusted him without having a single finger towards him...i am even proud of u more...as the step which arnav took to save khushi that night...shows u have created there characters not as lovers...but as believers...they believed in all those part and parcels which comes along with word...LOVE...every time she saying arnav in cd...that prick his heart...the scab again and again peeled off from his injured heart...😭...the greater ur  capacity to love  the greater, ur capacity to feel the pain...both having capacity to feel each other pain more  :(

when the realisation hit her that she being preg with some one else baby...oh damn...standing ovation from myside deeps...never ever read something that soul taking...take this baby away...i wanted to become mom of ur baby...omg...cant tell u how much pain i am feeling again after reading  and now while writing here ...ufff yaar ...

arnav thinking he failed to bring happiness to her...his every  effort ...his every sacrifice ...all ruined ...:(...my God both suffering hell of pain...how to give them peace ...aman no doubt u r awesome...always there with ur friend.. when someone is going through storm,ur silent presence is more powerful than million empty words..arnav decided to stay outside of labour room so that his love will not bring pain to her again...but she didnt wanted to bring baby ...ufff heart breaking deeps...she is feeling both types of pain ...pain of hurt ...pain of change..:(....kayse itna acha likha girl...anajli confused and called in arnav...my God...hats off dear...each and every word just pain,pain and pain of two people in eternal love with people around them their well wishers...

right now  i am having so many thoughts yet having so little words...:(...loved the song in the end...deeps mujhay yaad agaye few lines of mine...had shared before also with u ...

janay kis takleef say tou gouzray gee aik baar phir
jitna tootti hay phir iss say kahin zyada  tootay ki jab
aj teri hur ladaye mein aik khudari shamil hay
kal teri haar ladaye mein aik anjaan sa dard baki hoga
kiya hoo ga woh pal jab sach teray samnay hoga
yeh ehsaas kahin dour nahi teray  andar mehsoos hoga
kash ous pal ko mein tujh ko sahara dey paon
kash ous pal ko tou mujh ko khud say juda na ker paye
kash ous pal ko mein tujh ko kudh mein lapayte loon jaysay
kash ous pal ko boora sapna bana doon teri ankhoon mein
kash mera pyaar teray jeenay k leay kafi hojaye
kash tujh ko bharoosa phir say khud per hojaye
kash tera hur ghum mein mit ta paon tujhay hasaa paon
woh teri ankhain jo sach hain aur sirf sach boolti
kash aj in mein dard ko mein perdh na paon abh 
kiyon k deekh nahi sakta tujh ko aysay tardaptay hoay
kiyon k deekh nahi sakta tujh ko khud say youn ulajhtay hoay
kash mein tujh ko naye sapnay deekha paon phir say...
kash iss waqt ko marham bana paon teray leay...
kash mein tujh ko jeenay ki umeed dela paon phir say ...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago