Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 3 - COMPLETED - Page 77

Posted: 9 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 21

The Sun barely made himself presentable from behind the starry night warming up to shine its morning bliss on earth when the Raizada couple heard unexpected sharp thuds of a knock on their bedroom door.

Lazily sprawled on one end of the bed, Arnav craned his head up in confusion squinting his eyes to the morning rays and tried to focus on the door. As the knocks got louder, he turned his head to his left to find the pillows intact as strong as great wall of china and in next second emerged Khushi at the other end of the pillow wall, getting off the bed hurriedly smoothening her tousled hair.

Time kya hua? He mumbled at the same trying to catch up to her every sprinted move.

6.10...I cant believe I slept so long...I dont know whats wrong with this house, I have been sleeping like log...

Excuse Me? Dont blame the house for your lazy bones.

Khushi paused to gave him an angry stare for a brief second and resumed walking towards the door muttering That must be Stella!

She better pray for her life...He said yawning and covering his ears with pillow.

As Khushi was about to slide the bolt, Arnav screamed in whisper DONT!

What? Khushi asked leaving her hand in the mid-air.

Arnav sprang his feet off the bed and whispered audible enough to her, That cant be Stella, she wouldnt dare to disturb us such early. Some part of his canny brain already knew who is standing the other side of the door.

Then? Khushi started her little own investigation tapping her forefinger on her chin. Well we will find out who that is and she reached for the bolt again stalling her investigation.

What the hell are you doing? Come here and help me clean up the mess.

What mess?

Well your border patrol that sprouts up the moment I close my eyes and magic away before I wake up, all night watching my hands...Noting the confusion on her face, he cleared...Your Pillows...

Khushi hurtled her feet with subtle limp intact to the bed faster than bullet train while he walked to the door buying his own time. She worked her hands rapidly to fix the pillows and averted his cynical stare all the while feeling mortally embarrassed at the revelation of her little secret magic.

As Arnav reached to the door, both of them broomed their eyes around the room for one final thorough check to make sure it is orderly.

You got to be kidding me! He threw his hands in the air and rolled his eyes furiously at the wrinkled eyes standing infront of him.

Devyani Singh Raizada perfectly dressed in cream cotton thinly bordered in purple stood infront of him peeking into the room over his shoulder and not to mention royally ignoring her grandson.

Where is Khushi? Khushi beta...

Nani, she will get ready and see us. Lets sit outside. Arnav said blocking her from entering so that his wife doesnt turn into red pepper in embarrassment.

No I need to see her right away..Hato..Devyani pushed Arnav aside and warily entered the room.

Khushi reached Nani taking few careful strides and managed to play smile greeting her mornings. Arnav from the door entrance caught hot flashes erupting on Khushi's cheeks in embarrassment.

As if on cue, he looked up to meet her eyes that wavered uneasily. Ever since he had known Khushi, she had always made herself presentable all the times. A very tidy person, a thought that crossed his mind several times at various occasions. Her discomfited stance made him realize that its the first time he is seeing her in such dishevelled and natural state. And there is something earthy around her that aroused him, so calm and serene morning beauty. Her tousled hair, puffed eyes, bloated cheeks imprinted with folds of pillow cover and dont even go near her lips...his cynical mind warned and he ignored it right away...lips damp with well-defined soft creases as if her lips were clamped into pout all night to create such special effect.. Dammit..his nagging mind taunted his senses while she tried to convey something.

For last 1 min...She has been standing with dread infront of Nani in such ruffled state. She tried to convey her uneasiness to her husband who is looking at her like she is ready to be dissected.

Nani, this is heights of intrusion... Arnav stepped inbetween separating the ladies. Finally brain lit in. Khushi thought and as she was about to rush to bathroom behind his back, Nani called her again ruefully.

Arnav and Khushi got alarmed and next moment Khushi gently pushed Arnav aside and stood infront of Nani.

Aman told me what happened. I am sorry beta..I shouldnt have left last night. Nani with tears brimming in her eyes cupped Khushi's cheek fondly.

Gloomy expression fleeted across Khushi's face but only for a brief second and she quickly put on cheerful mask and said...Oho Nani it was such a simple matter. Nothing went out of control, he came on time. You should not worry for such simple matters, its not good to take stress. Khushi gleed holding Nani's hands as if nothing bothered her. While Nani returned her sparkling white smile, Arnav stood stunned how easily she hid her torment.

I couldnt stop myself after learning the news. I was very worried about you. I am sorry for stopping by at such early hours.

Oh please Nani, dont embarrass me. You can come here at anytime.

Nani giggled winking at Arnav. Arnav rolled his eyes and said to Khushi, You have no idea what you got yourself into. She just broke her personal record of barging into my bedroom by 12mins and that too on a Sunday morning. Arnav retorted and the ladies smiles only got wider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon Khushi's insistence, Nani stayed back for lunch doing nothing important but gossipping about ladies Khushi met in the holi party. Arnav locked himself in his study continuously talking over phone giving instructions to the new security company to install iris scan in the lobby.

Taking break from the calls, Arnav stepped out of his study hearing the weirdest song of his life  that sounded like composed of dented cars clanked together, nothing short of repetitive earworms...Well that was Arnav Singh Raizada's take.

What the F*CK!!!! He swore under his breath in shock, his jaw dropped and eyes popped out beyond his lids could stretch seeing his Nani swinging her hips and Aman whistling at her. Looking over their shoulders, he found Khushi laughing hard with her palm clamped to her mouth.

His feet dragged him towards her while his eyes looked at the outrageous sight of street dancing.

The moment he stopped beside Khushi, she held his arm almost pulling his pullover sleeve and urged in between the spurts of laughter..I cant take it anymore, please ask them to stop...She leaned forward clutching her stomach to control her laugh. Her eye corners crinkled in excitement, cheeks beamed in joy, lips opened like sauceboat flashing her luscious gums and diamond sparkles..Dammittt...He looked away locking his itching fingers in his trouser pants.

Then suddenly, the dancing duo jumped onto the only audience, the Raizada couple...

Tune maari entriyan re, Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re, Tann Tann Tann!

Nani pointed to Khushi and swam her palms to Arnav's heart... while Aman punched Arnav's chest and strummed the imaginary chords of guitar.

Dil ki sun commentriyan re, Pyaar ki guarantiyan re, Tung!  

Nani cupped her one ear and posed listening to Arnav's heart...while Aman took Khushi hand and placed it in Arnav's...

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Arnav shook his head in embarrassment and closed his eyes imagining Khushi's pitiful state. Her cheeks must have sprinkled liberally in red, eyes hooded in shame, lips pressed together forcibly to calm her nerves and hands sweaty & slippery. Thats exactly how she stood, flustered and embarrassed slowly withdrawing her hand from his.

Welcome to the Maniac Club. You still want her to walk-in anytime? He whispered with his eyes focused on the dancing duo.

He bunched Aman's shirt at his shoulder and dragged him to the Study...and Khushi excused herself to set the table for lunch while Nani looked all directions and pouted at lack of audience.

What the hell was that terror? Arnav asked shoving Aman into the Study.

Terror? Aman laughed out loud...Ignorance is bliss should be Arnav Singh Raizada's tagline...FYI..Thats called sizzling dance..

Shut up and give me the update..

Security lead resigned 2 hours before the incident happened. His home vacant. Neighbors say they didnt see him in last 24hrs. Basically he flew off the city. Coming to Khushi's father His Name: Shashi Gupta, Age: 59, works as Warehouse Manager in SVC Textiles, Survived by his wife Garima Gupta..Lives in Dharavi...

Slums?

Aman nodded..Extremely poverty-stricken and absolutely penniless since he spends all of his sal in booze.

What a fuc*ed up as*? Arnav paced across the length of the room hatching his next plan. My address is unlisted and not accessible to public unless otherwise an invitation is sent out from AR or if the passes are given by one of our very own people.

Aman instantly called AR Human Resources and was told that they indeed received job application signed by Shashi and that he collected the pass sometime around 10AM yesterday. Looks like the old man was saying truth. They received his application and thats how he got the visitor pass.

Something is not adding up. A warehouse manager applying for Cook position..sounds very bizarre. Someone is behind this.

Who do you have in mind?

I dont know..Hard to tell. We have quite a lot of professional rivals but on personal level..You know who that is.

Aman nodded.

I want our men to continue follow Gupta around the town. I want him to be clothed in as close as possible even his pee visits. I want to know who sent him and why? This is the only way we will know if Adi is behind this. I need his answers by tonight or I wanna see him first thing in the morning IN OFFICE.

You got it. Whats the update on Security?

No more paper Passes. Iris Scan installed in the lobby. Anyone other than Me, Khushi, Nani, and You must go through the iris scan to identify themselves as "Allowed Visitor" even before punching the Penthouse floor in the elevator. Arnav took this critical decision to avoid any paper visitor passes floating around that might put Khushi's life in danger. Khushi will be intimated through video call by security. Then its her choice to see the guest or deny.   

And Adi, Anjali?

Anjali, we both know very well she wont come here...Adi..He will be in the Allowed-List but must go through the scan so that we will clock his entry/exit times.  

Aman nodded approvingly. Thats it I guess. I gotto go. I have lunch date. Aman mock saluted and was about to leave when Arnav stopped him.

Aman, How did Khushi sprained her foot?

You know I am not sure if this adds anything to our investigation. Aman explained the oil encounter on the day of Holi.

Last time I knew Oil never had legs or hands to walk by itself and wait for Khushi to fall. I want every maid, every waiter/waitress to be questioned and find out if they spilled it by mistake. Coming to Adi, I want to know everything he did when he was around Khushi that day. Every single word he spoke, and every single gesture he made towards her. NOW..Out with it...Arnav barked menacingly.

Arnie, I wish I could tell you that he was behind all these. Like you, I initially suspected Adi as he was nearer at the time.. In the entire day, he didnt come near her at all. Nani had to call him several times to introduce them to each other. But when she was about to fall, he was around and tried to stop her, but ofcourse I jumped in before he came near. Other than that, I was wary of his presence but he didnt look at her nor showed any interest. This time I dont think its Adi.

You shouldnt have hidden it from me Aman. Arnav pressed his temples in frustration.

You were already tensed about Ashu. What do you want me to do? Would you have just left Ashu and hopped into flight to Mumbai.

May be or May be not. Thats not the point here. I should have kept informed. I would have at least spoken to her over phone.

Aman smirked mischievously what his buddy will be upto when he reveals more vital information, Did Bhabhi tell you about the Karan episode.

Who Karan? Arnav asked suspiciously, furrowing his eyebrows.

After Aman left. Arnav walked into the kitchen when Nani was advising Khushi to buy a thick gold chain which is required for the minor rite to be carried out in Hyderabad.

Right on time!!! I was just telling Khushi to buy gold chain before going to Hyderabad. Nani updated him with their current topic. Arnav acknowledged with tight nod and Khushi could tell he is angry at something with the way he glowered at her.

Nani was suggesting the length of chain when Arnav interrupted, Why are we doing this? Its just a chain.

Ofcourse but she will have to wear everyday going forward, so we need something sturdy. When you guys go to hyderabad day after tomorrow which falls on the 16th after your wedding, Khushi will have to do small puja to transfer these Mangalsutra pendants from the yellow thread to the gold chain you are buying. So I was saying it would be perfect length if the chain stops at her bust.

Khushi's eyes popped open and looked at Arnav for brief second and turned her eyes away unsure where to bury her face in shame. Arnav wasn't too surprised as he is used to Nani's trademark comments and he couldnt help but his eyes linger on his wife's breasts for a brief moment as if he is assessing the fullness of them. Khushi raised her hand and adjusted her pallu mutely expressing her discomfort at the conversation and breaking his line of view, she turned away in pretense to get the plates.

What do you say beta? Nani asked engrossed in her expert advice.

Khushi nodded letting out small smile when Nani couldnt stop her free advise. I think I am right. If it hangs below your bust, it would just ruin the sexiness of your midriff when you tie saree. Haina beta? Nani asked Arnav naughtily.

I couldnt agree more Nani. Thats perfect, just too perfect. Arnav without any hesitation blurted the truth his mind deduced after assessing her. Khushi shot her head back fuming at his innuendos while his stare remained steady, sly and no nonsense.

So its final then, Lets have lunch and hit the jewellery store. I already informed our...

You guys carry on Nani. I have better things to do. He snapped checking an incoming message on his phone that read Karan is @ The Groove.

This is important as well. I want you to be part of it and make it personal. Nani chided.

I am the one who tied it around her neck. It cant get more personal than that. Trust me Nani, this is piece of cake to her. She can handle it without me. Arnav turned his feet towards his bedroom while Khushi stood puzzled at his condescending attitude.  

Nani, thats allright. Let me see if he needs anything before he leaves. Saying that Khushi followed him.

What is so important that you have to leave when the food is served? Why are you angry? She asked closing their bedroom door behind her.

Am I? He said strapping his watch not paying much heed to her presence.

Ofcourse I can see the way you are behaving all high-handedly. His aloof behavior started to get onto her nerves.

In that case, you must be knowing the reason behind my inappropriate behavior.

How the hell am I supposed to know whats bothering you, when you dont give me a clue?

Exactly! How the hell would I be able to take care of you when I dont have a clue of what happened with you in my absence. He suddenly barked pointing finger at her, making her stumble back.

What? I dont understand.

I cant spoon feed the details at this time. If Arnav was upset that Khushi did not share the nuisance Karan created, he tried not to show it wearing his signature poker face. Here is the card, buy anything you like. He kept his credit card on the dressing table.

I dont need it. I ha..

TAKE IT & USE IT...

I am warning you, think twice before you step out of the door without eating food.

He was already on his way out and in secs, he was out of sight ignoring her words.

Arnav honked away the cars in irritation as he stuck at the signal. He texted Aman "5mins away..Dont lose him" who is already waiting for Arnav patrolling Karan's actions. After learning Karan's fiasco, a part of him applauded his wife the way she handled the situation at Holi, but a protective possessive insane part of him didn't like the fact that she didnt share this with him. The great deal of any marriage is it brings out the tremendous responsibility in oneself. And that responsibility is going to cost Karan's life in next few mins. Arnav being born with nothing, absolutely nothing made him extremely possessive when he considers something or someone as HIS. And he is not a man who would share not even the imaginary space that his dreams create every night, let alone his wife's name in the string of words mentioned without his name in the same sentence.

Stepping out of his Porsche Carrera, he kicked the door to close and walked to the entrance of the pub where Karan is partying with his girlfriend. Spotting Arnav, Aman followed him and informed, The corner table on the left.

Arnav unbuckled his Tag Heuer watch and gave it to Aman while walking towards his target. He rolled up his sleeves as he spotted Karan sipping his beer. In a fleet, Arnav bunched the collar on Karan's nape and lifted his body off the chair flying him into the air and slammed him against the concrete floor. Aman stood little far to make sure they are not attracting scarcely populated pub.

Arnav pinned Karan to the floor, shoving his athletic knee against Karan's chest and yelled at Karan's girlfriend...GO...NOW...The girlfriend ran away praying for her life.   

As Karan was about to say something in his defense, Arnav punctured his face with strong blows and finally slammed the wooden chair on bleeding body of Karan.

Next time you even think of imagining a woman, better do your groundwork if she belongs to Arnav Singh Raizada. With that he gave a final blow knocking Karan into unconscious...

Arnav overlooked the forthcoming trouble by not giving chance to Karan to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 7PM when Arnav returned home to find Khushi watching TV. Fully aware of his presence, she didnt bother to look at him. Started off at wrong note, Arnav moved to his bedroom to freshen up. After quick shower, buttoning his pale green cotton night shirt, he found the credit card in the same place he left. He closed his eyes in anger and called out her name but he heard no response.

He strode to her to flush some of his principles into her hard-shelled brain.

Why the hell didnt you use the card?

She didnt answer busy fidgeting with TV remote. He took one powerful stride and lashed the remote away breaking it into 2 parts.

I am talking to you. Why didnt you use my card?

Dressed in pale green cotton shirt, 2 buttons down, sleeves rolled up, damp and ruffled hair, his lips thinned, his eyes constricted in anger, she found her husband devastatingly handsome. She wondered if he looked more handsome as flirt or an angry man.

Khushi?

His scream startled her from the trance and reminded her that she was supposed to be angry. She stomped her feet getting up and tried to walk away ignoring his question. Holding her elbow, I am asking you something dammit.

Because I have mine. Was her short and curt reply folding her hands at her chest.

He swung his hand across the counter whipping the fish bowl of her food bills onto the marble floor. This should be the last time you are bringing money between us.

And this should be the last time you are patronizing me. You cant just throw it at my face and ask me to use it displaying every bit of your high handedness which is absolutely repugnant and unacceptable to me.

He took step backward apprehensively. Where is this all coming from?

You want me to use your card, then YOU better be the one swipe it. YOU better be the one take me for shopping and I expect YOU to be the one help me choose what I want. She smarted throwing her finger at him.

His brows softened wondering if she can get any more alluring than she already is. He swept his gaze from her toes to her eyes and noted her adjusting her stance as if she read his desire to take her down then and there. He pressed his lips to contain his smirk that threatened to escape rudely and soon he realized that he too needs to make his point across.  Then YOU better start being more responsible towards me. YOU should have been the first one to inform me what nuisance that rogue Karan created on the day of Holi.

When was I supposed to tell you, when you saw me struggling in that man's hands or when you were beating him up or when I was sulking about my past? Please enlighten me.

You had 2 days to inform me but you...

Yeah right when you didnt care to answer my call sulking and throwing fits worse than toddler.

Do not put the blame on me when you could have just walked out of the room to receive my call. Do you have any idea how anxious I was to sp...He stopped himself saying further while she looked at him stunned understanding his unspoken words. He threw the credit card angrily and tried to walk away.

I sprained my leg that evening and I couldnt walk. Khushi spoke in the need to defend herself to let him know she tried. He turned to face her as she continued, Still I walked out of the room and called you. I tried to reach you, I didnt ignore you. She said watching his eyes turn from raged to guilty.

Arnav swore himself for his obnoxious behaviour and tried to hold her in a stride. She shrugged his hands off and moved away towards kitchen. She is upset and hurt and I acted like chauvinistic pig. He mentally slapped himself and followed her.

She served food on her plate and she started eating without waiting for him. He looked at his side and there was no plate. Without making the situation any more hostile, he grabbed his plate and looked everywhere for food but he found nothing.

Whats for dinner? He asked checking the refrigerator.

I am eating.

For me?

I didnt prepare.

What? Why?

She cocked her brows and he understood that it is her punishment for refusing lunch. What will I eat?

How do I know? Before the words escaped her mouth, the plate shifted its course and Arnav settled it infront of him leaving her flabbergasted. Thats my plate. She protested standing up and tried to snatch it from him. He picked the plate in his one hand and held it away for her to reach and with the other hand he pulled her onto his lap with force.

Fearing of fall, she bunched his lapels tightly tearing and undoing a button in the process exposing his chest even more. Her eyes widened like saucers and she instantly tried to get up turning all cherry and flustered. Holding her elbow, he forced her sit.

Let me go. She spoke in barely whisper wandering her eyes on the floor nervously. Gliding his hand on her arm, he noted how velvety her skin felt to his fingers. He leaned forward inching his lips to ears. The baby hair behind her ear sprouted in tingling sensation and her nose tickled in ruby as a very distinctive pleasant aura of his after-shave hit her senses and her eyes in their own volition closed savoring the scent. He noted every flick of her movement and his lips curved up in pride... Sorry. He whispered in her ears.

Her eyes shot open and looked at him questioningly. That was the least thing she expected him to say at that moment. He smirked noticing her confusion. She instantly looked away mumbling Nahi chahiye...

He brushed his knuckles against her cheek and whispered once again Sorry..

Her cheeks lit in fire red snugly pressed to his strong knuckles, she mumbled Nahi chahiye.

Caressing the baby hair with his thumb behind her ears that laid beautifully in a wavy line, he pulled her face closer and whispered Sorry.

His insane brain tried to assess their position, he was barely touching her. Her bottom on his thighs, her fingers carefully bunched his shirt and her face cozily rested against his palm. Thats all to the touch yet it shuddered his nerves creating totally different  & new experience as innocent as she is.

Her chest heaved up and down breathing erratically, eyes lowered in shy, lips quivered failed to co-operate and stopped short at Nah... when he asked in the huskiest tone that would reduce women to jelly, Nahi Chahiye?

Khushi literally died many deaths that moment his voice tingled her senses, fluttering wild butterflies in the pit of her tummy. Her grip on his lapels turned tenacious and her toes curled down in anticipation. She neither responded nor moved away and he took it as cue to her willingness.

He placed the plate he was holding on the table and was about to wrap his arm around her waist, the shrill ringtone of his phone startled them. Khushi jolted upright from his lap in shock and was about to run from there when Arnav wrapped his fingers around her wrist to stop her and answered as it was Aman. After hearing the other side conversation, Arnav's fingers loosened around her wrist and Khushi turned back to check feeling something cold on her wrist.

Blood? Khushi yelled as Arnav hung up the phone. Arnav looked shocked and quite lost. Khushi saw more blue black bruises on his hands, putting all together his anger, their fight on Karan, she realized what he must have done something. She rushed to their bedroom and came back with first aid. Sometimes I wonder if you are for real. Was this necessary. It was just a small nuisance which I am used to all my life.  She smarted tending his bruises.

Khushi...When she looked up to meet his eyes, he announced, Your father is found dead by Juhu beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter: Trip to HYD
Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
awesome update...so many things happened in one update...how u write in such a flow deepu...its amazing...past holi incident all cleared up...the bad guy got his piece of advice from our hero in his own lil way :)...arnav khushi coming close...loved it the way they taking step towards each other in their own comfort zone...the morning bed room scene says it all...how comfy they becoming in each other presence...

* u have started it from beautiful scene...u know wt when the sun was up ...i thought for 2 sec that ...wow they did it ...as he lazy and all...y damn it without doing anything still lazy...hehehe...

* time kiya hoa...the one question which is very natural ...i guess its early morning universal question...lol

* nani is such a cool lady must say...she was there just to support khushi...and i am impressed the way arnav noticed khushi that how easily and bravely she talk with nani on the issue showing it some very ordinary incident so that nani will come to an ease...
Well your border patrol that sprouts up the moment I close my eyes and magic away before I wake up, all night watching my hands...hahahah too good:)
You have no idea what you got yourself into. She just broke her personal record of barging into my bedroom by 12mins and that too on a Sunday morning...deeps hilarious :)

*nani aman and khushi ...the trio very easy going ...enjoying on sizzling number...tun tun tun...hehehehe...see how many scene u have given in one update...u r superb...

* arnav and aman discussion on security check...arnav is damn serious to protect his khushi...and aman told him all the happenings of holi...both sharing awesome friendship...

* karan passed out scene...but arnav missed the real culprit at the back end...

*that whole gold chain scene ...him checking out her B and nani being cool ...hehehe...poor khushi she is indeed under burning heat of his eyes :)

*loved this fight of "YOU " between the two...both wanted other to feel imp...at the same time both hyper active :) :)
*hyeee "NAHI CHAHIAY "...its the most beautiful scene of todays update...very intimate in its own lil way...without touching...it touched deep...his sorries and her nahi chahiay ...wah wah deepu u r super say bhee ooper...and i love u :)
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Un-Resserved..!!
Marvelous Update Di 😊
Gosh Nani and Aman are Too much ,
they and their nautanki [=)
I always love your arnav Di , so caring and Possessive ,
Good that he beat that Karan 😆
Aww Di you broke my heart in the End I was thinking thay are gonna Kiss ☺️ but that phone call ughh :(
Khushi dad is found Dead :O
Eagerly waiting :))
Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
Awesome update Deepthi!!! Loved it 😊 

Oh no Khushi's dad is killed, who did it??? Is Adi behind all this???? 

The whole thali discussion was so funny lol!!! Mr.Raizada has other ideas 😳 Nani is so cool, I want a Nani like her lol!!!

Happy Ugadi Deepthi, hopefully you and your family will have a happy, prosperous and healthy year ahead!!!
Edited by anu1017 - 9 years ago
Loved the way how arnav is possessive about khushi..
Nani is funny.. Love her
And the last scene.. Was too good.. I really thought they r going to kiss..
And OMG shashi is dead :-o
Can't wait to c her reaction about this news
Awww that was such a cute update! I loved it!!!! I love the way arnav went to beat up that karan for thinking of his wife - I just loved that possessiveness. And the fight between them was so cute!!!! I must say I wasn't expecting that sorry from arnav - and that too 3 times!!! I'm so happy that their relationship is moving forward slowly. How is khushi going to react to her father's death? Will she be happy? Will she show no reaction? Will she be relieved? I'm annoyed for one thing though - I wish the father didn't die because now they can't find out who sent him and I have a funny feeling that it's adi. Anyways that was an awesome update and I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!! Please update soon and thanks for the pm😊
Ohh my...that was such a amazing part...!!
This FF currently , is one of my favorite FFs and i wait desperately for each and every chapter.
Its just so damn good. 
Lol...Nani's dance part was so cute!! Arnav's family is so crazy.
And then Nani's comments in front of Arnav were so bold...i cold totally imagine Khushi wishing to be swollen down by mother earth. Hehe !
And then their , chhotu but intense argument. These days their fights have reduced like hell...bt still they do argue at every given opportunity. But i love it totally.
It retains the spice in their relationship.
And then Arnav knocked Karan down cuz he had tried to trespass HIS property...Bwahaha !! Possessive Arnav is just so Hottt !!
And then then another chhotu fight after he was back hom...
But then , after that ☺️...kya bolu ??
Arnav gets all naughty naughty these days , always looking for an opportunity to touch and feel Khushi...and even she is so affected by him. Haiii..and Arnav can't seem to keep his eyes and hands off her...
The way he stares at her make me blush yaar.
And I was so sure they were gonna Kiss today , but dhatt ! The call ruined it all..Hmph !
But Omg !! Khushi's dad died ? How , when why ???
Gosh...this is so interesting.
Totally mindblowing.
This was one excellent chapter seriously !
Happy UGADI to you & your familly.Wish you loads of love & happiness
Thanks for this cute & lovely update
OMG im in love with this nani.she is so cute❤️
Eagerly waiting to read next update
Wonderful update. 
Karan is probably going to get revenge now, Arnav is quite possessive, but love his that way. 
So Khushi will be meeting Ashu next?
Amazing update
Did Adi so this?