Deepu ka intezar update yaar pls can't wait
Posted: 9 years ago
Deepu ka intezar updatr yaar waiting
height of paitence ...wann kill sum
Originally posted by lovedrops

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kudirithe oka post ... Lekapothe okka maha update... That's hilarious.. 

Update kosam readers wait chestarani antunte.. Ayyo papam pichemo ani anukunnanu .. Kaani ippudu Mmm

Rathrantha TVK dreams ye ani antunte.. Ayyo papam mathi poyindani anukunnanu.. Kaani ippudu Mmm

Update kosam yekanga stalking ye chestunte.. Ee readers ki yem paniledanu kunnanu..

TVK kanna IF lo goppademi ledantu update kosam wait chestunnarani anukunnanu...

Oh oh oh arre intalo yededo jarigindiro..
Oh oh oh ee TVK lo nenu kuda muniganuro

Me too waiting dammit...

πŸ˜†
baga chepparandi meeru
maa amma confirm chesindi

thana kuthuru mental eh aniπŸ˜†
Kya aaj update milne ki sambhavana he?
Deepthi ka intezaar toh gyaara mulkhon ke readers ko hai...Haiin ! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by MeenuArshiCrazy

1 hr 40 mins
m gonna dieee...
Update posted one post below guys...

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
It's getting harder and harder to wait for the update

Edit
Hey gren light showing it means ur onlinewhich means update is on the way
Hurray...this gave me a bit of peace. Edited by DilLoveRomance - 9 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 30

Part 1

Author Notes:

Good times on the way. A note to all who wants redemption of Arnav badly. He is going to be what he is in his own character and Khushi will be going through turmoil of positive emotions for obvious reasons but she will be sensible and not someone who will shut her mind by being stubborn not to look between the lines. I hate to drag the fights between them but there will be fights which brings them closer as expecting couple more than a wife and husband. Ready for their new love story? 

Oh wait, for those who badly want Khushi to know the truth, I want you to reconsider and think if you want romance or tears? However thats not going to change the fact that I am all into the romantic track right now as I am tired of making them and you all cry..Time to blush!!!

bas***d!

The very first word that connected Khushi emotionally with Arnav when he declared himself as one during their initial days. And the fact that he repeatedly used the same word to their child threw her heart into distress. She was hanging onto the last thread of hope but he mercilessly killed the moment not accepting the bond and walked away.

His denouncement of her unawareness about the father of the child, dazed her mind and dumbed her tongue. The growing realization that her own words "sleeping with men" backfired at the most precious moment of their lives, startled her as uneasiness crept up painfully. Unclear of where the discussion was going and not wanting to create a scene in front of the doctor staff, she silently took over the papers to carry on with the formalities. But his words surreptitiously lingered in her mind in matter of those few secs, forcing her to strike off his name from the paperwork & to cut-off any relation with him because if she knew him well enough, that should affect him if he cared about the relation. And he did, his outburst was the proof pleasuring her sadistic mind at the moment.

But then what came next out of his mouth shook her bearings, the final and only blow being the name he had given to their child. If Khushi could trust anything in Arnav, that is his compassion towards children. A man who suffered no less in his life would never give that name to a child; She was sure if not other men, at least Arnav would never do that to an innocent heart without a reason. And she deduced that her rubbish talk over these 2 days might have led him disbelieve her and within those split seconds, god knows how many times she blamed her own for degrading herself so much in front of him, proving a hopeless point.

Her motherly instincts not accepting that word for their child and a dire need she felt to convince him forced her to lash out a violent slap. Truth be told, she was scared. She was scared fearing that she doesnt have any proof to make him understand that its his child. It didnt matter whether he would accept the child or not but what mattered was the need to hear his acknowledgment that child is his. And that counted more than anything in her life at that moment. A dark fright engulfed her muddling her brain which constantly chanted Its your child Arnav while her mouth in despair spelled out clamorous words at drastic rate to convince him.   

She threatened her mind not to ponder into any other possibilities, as she never involved herself with any other man after that night. He was her first and will be her last no matter what future holds for both of them. She was his and only his. That incredulous realization stabbed deep in her heart making her realize she failed to hate this man in these 2 months and she probably would never because the very few moments they spent together were more glorious than any pain caused in the separation.

He had always been a man who never liked to be ignored especially by her, the very first trait of him in husband role she understood wisely. And the fact that her last statement of child's father being dead didnt help to stop him, at once shuddered her in the turbulence and she couldnt relate to herself nor to her own baby in confusion. Her offended mind accused him while her aching heart urged her to trust him, a ruthless battle she never experienced in her life.

The outcome of the conflict, her ill-defined and up-in-the-air life shattered her core uncertain of anything happening. All she wanted to hear was an affirmative answer to the most pathetic question a woman would ever ask the only man she let herself to love. A simple Yes..thats all she wished.

She walked out of the doctor's office despised at the rate her heart is bleeding. Disappointment and defeat hit her hard and like never before she wished he was there with her that moment to sort the unrelenting feud between her heart and her mind before he abandoned her.

She halted her feet and looked at the hallway which was empty and looked haunted. Her heart utterly bereft of life, felt heavy with each step she took hoping the hopeless, trying to find the only man who has answers. Her shoulders drooped, lashes lowered, feet dragged preparing herself to coffin her pride when 2 feet rushed to her, breathing hard with bloodied knuckles. She raises her veiled eyes to look up, she sighs in frustration assuming her troubled mind is playing tricks and she tries to walk past the hallucination when she felt his touch...the familiar touch that always screamed that he will never let her go.

He didnt leave me..She whispered assuring herself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Khushi...He called her name softly and remained in his position without turning back to her, unable to front her fallen face.

And she did the same without turning back to look at him, fear of hearing those words again. She attempted to move away only to find much firmer hold and gentle tug.

I...

She cut him off in her feeble voice, Wasn't your massive ego satisfied when you took me that night in my torpor, that today you had to boost it up even more by refusing the part of you.

He held onto her in tenacious grip while his other fingers nailed his palm brutally, feeling a stab of guilt in his heart. Torpor! She was benumbed and she thinks it was him. The cruel realization shivered him and feared him if she was ...He didnt dare to complete the sentence and scrunched his face painfully trying his every drop of blood not to reach his brain which is working at lightning speed to deduce what happened that night.

He shook his head several times in negative forcing himself not to accept what would have happened with her. And he firmly decided he needs to gain control until he gets to the bottom of this.  

He turned around and took a step forward to stand in front of her. He swallowed the painful lump formed in his throat noting her wary glance everywhere else but him.

Khushi took a step backward in refusal as his arms spread to take her into an embrace. With her other hand, she gently pushed his hand away off her wrist. She didnt want his touch not when he broke his promise and let her go once.

Arnav was crushed as her hand slipped away from his hold in painfully slow stroke but unlike other times, he didnt force her. To her surprise, he took few steps backward putting distance between them.

He cleared his throat and spoke in distressed tone when he caught her attention, What I said back there, that was not the real me. I want you to believe me when I say that our conversation over these 2 days got the worst of me...

Surprised was the underrated word to explain what Khushi felt at that moment. As if he heard her turmoil, he hit the nail in the head, implying the meaningless conversation they had last 2 days, just as she predicted, well at least thats what she totally believed. She felt calm much calmer than she was few moments ago. Well he is ASR and knows what reason strikes the opposite person in most convincing manner.

Khushi please look at me...

Her eyes wandered on the floor punishing him without looking at him.

Khushi please...He took step forward unable to stop himself.

She didnt relent moving further away from him. I heard what I needed to hear. You dont need to do this.

Khushi, I regret for every word I said in that room. I know I cant take those back but you have to believe me I didnt mean a single word I said back there. You got to trust me, please.

Trust? You know whats the problem in our relation? I take one step forward to trust you and you always push me 2 steps backward making me a fool. Why am I even explaining it when we have no relation. Bottom line is I really wish I could trust you. The hands that once tended me with utmost gentleness today choked me, warning me death.

Khushi, do you really think I would harm you? You know my anger..I would nev...

You already did, Mr. Raizada. She smiled mockingly. The day you threw me out, you killed me and everything that connected me to you. Taking deep sigh, looking away from his eyes that stirred the fear she experienced on that day leaving the penthouse, she said melancholy, After what you did to me promising so many things, I am finding it hard to believe anything that got to do with you, except that this child is yours, and thats only possible because I didnt sleep with anyone else other than you.

Arnav stood rooted to his ground, shocked at the first glimpse of how royally he screwed their relation. I understand! Thats all he managed to say, lowering his eyes, shaking his head in despair.

You dont need to feel obligated to accept this. Its better we end everything on good note. You wont hear from me anymore nor I want to hear from you. She said sternly and tried to walk past him when he held her elbow and pulled her in front of him firmly,

You dont want me to touch you, I will stay few feet away from you.

You dont want me to talk to you, I will seal my mouth until you ask me to utter a word.

You dont want to look at me, thats fine as well.

But you cant stop me from seeing you and keeping you around me. I am here to take you home.

She pushed him away, Take me home? Are you out of your mind. How dare you think that I will wiggle my tail and come after you after all that you have done?

He kept his cool, tucking his hands in his trouser pockets, I dont, which is why I am giving you 24hrs to prepare yourself. I am coming tomorrow to take you home.

Keep dreaming Mr. Raizada. She snapped and tried to walk away when she suddenly stopped and questioned him, Why dont you give me the real reason that you are buying time to verify if I had slept with anyone else resulting in this pregnancy? She charged on him pointing her thin finger at him.

He took deep breath realizing that this topic is something that will come up every step of his way going forward. He ignored the question seeing no point talking in his defense without knowing exactly what happened. Let me drive you to your home. He stepped away few feet to lead her.

She stood fuming at him for conveniently changing the topic.

Come on, we have our entire life to fight on that subject. He gestured her to follow.

She stomped her feet and walked past him exasperated at his sudden entry in her life. He followed her to the lobby.

Khushi this way...He was pointing to the direction of his car but she ignored and changed the course of her feet walking away from him.

Khushi? He called after her but she further walked away disregarding him.

He threw the keys to the hospital valet and frowned at the man to open the passenger door. With every step he took towards her, he realized he cant bring her home playing Arnav, he needs to use his ASR brain.

She could hear his feet coming after her, as she turned to warn him, the next second, she was scooped up in his arms and carried to the car.

Chodo...yeh kya badtameezi hain? Chodo, I wont hesitate to slap you on road...

My both cheeks at your service, you can satisfy your craving. He said not relenting to her punches  and wriggling feet.

Leave meee..She turned hysterical and literally screamed in his ears. Without paying any heed, he placed her on the seat and leaned forward to buckle the belt. The next moment landed a sharp slap. He remained in the position squeezing his eyes tightly with the burning pain. But he didnt move a bit, his face closer to hers.  

Fuming in anger, seeing him not relenting, she didnt hesitate to slap him yet another time. And this time he caught her wrist and pressed her palm firmly against his cheek.

The moment her palm, that personifies life struggles, touched his stubbled cheek, every drop of unshed tear that welled up in his heart made him realize he had been dead all these months without her.

And what she felt at that moment trembled her weak heart, part of her screaming that he is in pain. She felt his tremors against her palm and she forcibly pulled it away fear of seeing him vulnerable. She had seen this side of him on one the night he revealed his past but today she realized she is not strong enough to calm him. She may be strong for every other woman she rescued but not to her, to him, or to their relation.

With his one hand on her head rest, the other hand on the buckle, he opened his bloodshot eyes and asked looking straight into her eyes, Did you really mean when you said there is no relation between us?

She looked at him shooting daggers and spoke in grit, Thats the question you should have asked yourself before you ended everything 2 months ago. She pushed him against the door and tried to step out of the car but was again stopped by him.

This time he forcibly buckled her, shut the car door locking the controls at the driver end, making it impossible for her to re-open.

As he came around and took the wheel, she sat down helpless with her hands entwined, violently fuming, disliking his highhandedness.

The drive to her hostel was the most painful one they have shared in their history. So much to talk, so much to question but no words to find.

He stopped the car in front of the rustic gate and spoke as she was about to get down, Whether you believe it or not, I lost everything I had, the day I let you go. I am staying at RM these days. I am taking a day to find ourselves home, not to prove you wrong Khushi.

She looked at his direction from the corner of her eyes as he continued after waiting a pause for her to respond.

Let me be part of this journey with you and your child. Arnav Singh Raizada made the biggest blunder that moment calling it as her child. Did he accept the child? NO. The man who is extremely possessive of her is now shared by someone else's blood and the thought of embracing the new addition right away was too much to take at this point.

She snapped her head at him angrily.

Khushi, I..Before he could correct himself, she got off the car saying, I can take care of my child and slammed the door with all her strength. He hit his forehead to the steering swearing at his blunder when she knocked at his window.

As he rolled it down, she took his palm and shoved money, saying, Thank you for your service to me and to my child.

Khu..She turned her heels and walked inside to the gate as he shouted behind her...

Tomorrow 5PM. Be ready...

She vanished into the dark ignoring him.

In normal times, Arnav would have lashed out on her for paying him. But the way her hands held his hand, and her button nose reddened in all gutsy attitude, he couldnt stop his chuckle falling in love with her all over again.

He shifted gears and turned to his left to take the vehicle onto the road when he found a sheet of paper lying on the mat at the passenger side. He picked it up to find it as the doctor's note summarising the visit. He scanned through the sheet and his eyes halted on a medicine that didnt look familiar to his knowledge. He shoved the folded paper into his wallet giving final glance at her hostel before taking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Coming Soon!!

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago