ArShi FF - The Valiant Knight - Thread 1 - COMPLETED - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago

eagerly waiting fr this new
ff
My baby story is back wooo do i need to tell u how happy i m 😛
The trailer seems to be interesting dear... Waiting to read the story...
trailer itna bada atom bomb hai to i'm sure story to nuclear bomb hi hoga

loved the trailer, very professional n very fascinating

Awesome start
Continue soon. 
Banner and trailor are jst breathtakng...nd so promisng one...👏

Hum intezar karengey deepthiji... JAN 2014 KA..😊
you scared me with the trailer...
cant see the VM. pls put it up on dailymotion :)
Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tailer was amazing. I just can't believe it. So many ideas coming to mind, which one would be the correct one? 

Can't wait for this to start. Count me in.
The Valiant Knight

PROLOGUE I

Mr...Rai..ii...The doctor stumbled upon her words as she noticed a perfect not-too-scrawny, not-too-muscular frame with neatly cut jawline, as if his every feature is leisurely and meticulously designed with lot of planning.

Raizada...Arnav Singh Raizada. The man dressed in black and grey striped suit perfectly complimented with sleek dress-shoe in black, briskly shook hands with the asian doctor.

Oh Sorry about my twisted tongue!  Handing over the reports to the young man, she spoke dolefully, Mr. Raizada, Your wife is anemic and her blood count is below normal values. If she continues to neglect her health, she will face complications at later months. The obstetrician looked for some sort of acknowledgement from the man standing in front. All she could notice is his pair of eyes rounding and his eyebrows folding in confusion.

Though every word sounded simple english, but when put together, he couldnt understand if he is listening to english or some unknown tribal language.

Reading the expressions on his face, Doctor was sure that he doesnt know anything happening related to his wife. Sporting a warm friendly smile, she said cheerfully, I guess your wife was waiting for the right moment to break her pregnancy news. Congratulations Mr. Raizada, your wife is pregnant!

I..I guess you are mistaken. He was dumbfounded and looked back to see if the doctor mistook his identity being the only person standing in the clinic. But reading the reports in hand and as the word Pregnant - Positive quickly needled his brain, he tilted his head unsurely and asked incoherently narrowing his eyes at the subject infront of him, My wife is WHAT?

You heard it right Sir. She is 8 weeks pregnant. The doctor returned a well practiced glee smile.

Crumpling the piece of paper in his hand mercilessly, he closed his infuriated eyes as tight as he could so as to suck every drop of his boiling blood within as he remembered the darkest night of his life.

Well, to be precise, She is 8 weeks...The doctor was cut off abruptly by him as she was about to spill the beans on exact number.

8 weeks 2 days 17hrs! He chided between his gritted teeth with meticulous precision as he dramatically opened those emotionless caramel eyes.

Letting out an appreciative smile at his exactness, the doctor left him alone only to be bothered by nurse instantly.

Sir, if you are done filling up...The nurse stopped abruptly looking at his hands. Uhuh I guess you need another form to fill in patient information. She said looking at the form that died long ago between his twisted fingers. He wasnt listening as every ounce of his blood boiled to vapors fogging his mind with repeat telecast of 45 secs of that night. There was a fraught silence that riled up within himself.

Oblivious of the enraged state of the man in front, the nurse went on further...No problem Sir, I will get you another one. I also need your signature on this form acknowledging that you will be taking the responsibility...She was about to say financial responsibility to pay bills before she was cut off by the quick turn of his feet towards exit.

All the while when nurse was speaking, he couldnt register anything in shock, except Pregnant & Responsibility. Both words sounded very unfamiliar and out of his dictionary especially when he is not the creator. As his mind charged up against its own, out of nowhere he sensed a wave of familiar scent crossing his nostrils. He knew it must be her standing behind him. He had no doubt of her presence in his boundaries and is very familiar with the way she smelled, the way everything till date halts around him in her presence, the way his eyes involuntarily closes as his heart try to match her beats in perfect unison, all against his will despite developing strong negative feelings against her, his wife Khushi Singh Raizada.

As the loudest voice in his mind started questioning those 2 unfamiliar words, silently aiming every letter at her, he had to break loose which is only possible by hurting her and telling her how low she has fallen in his heart. He needed to leave the place as soon as possible before he could hurt himself or her. He turned around to exit only to be blocked by her. His once her!, who was laying like dead meat in his arms few mins ago stood strong in front of him like he had always known, except that she looked more pale with dark circles forming at their initial stage. He bored his eyes at hers as he took half step closer to her involuntarily while she looked at him anticipating trouble with the way he burnt his gaze on her.

Congratulations Khushi Sin...! He said shortly and stopped from saying her full name in agony throwing the reports on the floor. Shifting his gaze from her eyes to her entwined fingers, he added menacingly, I hope you know whom to call to inform this great news.  As she contracted her eyebrows in confusion, he cleared her doubts speaking curtly, I mean I am guessing you are well aware of the d*ck that passed his legacy. He spoke dangerously tightening his teeth barely moving his lips.

In her bitterness, she felt all the moments that they spent together was nothing but mockery. She curled her lips in disdain and spoke taking the papers from the nurse. I will be responsible for the payments.

Sensing the differences between the couple, the nurse added while handing over the paperwork and before leaving them alone, Could you go please go through the forms one last time before you submit?

The lady dressed in blue jeans and black shirt with white cardigan, read the her name on the patient form as Khushi Singh Raizada. Taking a step closer to Arnav purposely, focusing her eyes on the paper, she struck out Singh Raizada from her name and his face instantly turned to a bit fraught.

She then read the spouse name listed as Arnav Singh Raizada in his own handwriting. She struck the entire name and marked herself as Single on the paper.

Fisting his one palm angrily, he snatched the paper from her, If you think you are doing this to gain my attention, sympathy or even make it a point, FORGET IT! He blustered throwing the papers on the floor.

Calmly, ignoring him, she picked up the papers from the floor. She stepped few feet away from him and spoke in her softest tone which irked him further, As much as I and my child knows that the dick who passed its legacy is YOU, we are cutting off all the ties with you right at this moment.

He looked at her, shocked as if someone stabbed him unable to comprehend the accusation. She didnt shudder even though his eyes widened as if his gaze could slit her neck any fraction of second.  

What nonsense are you talking? Is this some kind of drama to gain media attention as you have become very popular in last few days?

I do not wish to become the object of scorn which is why I told you who the di*ck is! If you think its for media attention, be it that way. I really dont care!

Shut the nonsense! That is not MINE!!! Did you hear? That bast**d...Before he could complete the word, his suit was rumpled at his shoulder and the sound of a whip being cracked landed on his already flamed cheek turning his face to 90 degrees away from the source.

What the F***? Yelping in pain, his hand raised swiftly in defensive reflex to the source of slap and gripped the long slender neck to choke.

She remained unmoved and unflinched spitting flames straight into his eyes as her hand still hung in the air due to the tremendous force she had hit him. She felt the vibrations of pain in her palm that spread all the way upto her nails.

He tightened his grip challenging her, in a way demanding her to give up but she as stubborn as he is stood rooted, glued to her position as she spoke menacingly without showing any weakness or struggle she was going through due to his firm hold, Dont.You.ever.dare.to.even.refer.my.child.on.your.filthy.tongue.forget.about.calling.it.names?

He gave one firm squeeze on her throat pushing her to the wall. He spoke gritting his teeth, A child born to YOU, who slept with every male at your convenience, who doesnt even know which d*ck passed on its legacy, was, is, and will be called as B*ST*RD!

Before she could raise her hand again, he caught her bright red palm in his free hand, the same red imprint that matched on his face. One more attempt, I will be death of you! With that he pushed her and deliberately wiped his hands with sanitizer, adding Disgusting to even touch you! He slammed the clinic door to open but soon stopped at his feet as he heard her,

Letting out a mocking smile, She took a very calculative step to stand behind him, Then what made you drill your chauvinistic piece of meat inside me all that night if you find me so disgusting to even touch, making me the mother of YOUR ba*tard child!

Watch your tongue Khushi! He charged up pointing his finger at her face.

In fact you turned out to be a milquetoast, so coward that after screwing me all night you vanished for days only to kick me out of your life. I was right You are nothing but an insensitive brute.

ENOUUUGH! He pushed her holding her shoulders and she fell on the chair behind. She held her tummy as he savaged her.

Placing his one foot on the seat next to her, he leaned over her giving her a look pg repugnance, his eyes spitting fire burning her to ashes. DO NOT PROVOKE ME to an extent that I might do something disastrous and be assured I will not regret a bit doing it.  

She knew what he meant; instantly as her motherly instincts kicked in, she wrapped her both arms around her tummy protecting her new addition. He didnt miss the way she did it; in fact to her surprise he leaned more closer challenging her further and spoke in his coldest tone, Stop using your dirty tricks to trash this junk on me. He poked her fists that secured her bundle. I will make you bite the dust if you choose to do just that. I am sure you are already quite experienced with my capabilities.

He whirled his heel kicking the chair viciously and marched away without turning back to see her watch him leave.

Mrs. Raizada,such nuisance in not allo...The doctor stepped hearing the commotion and was curtly cut off by Khushi, as she watched him sped away. Khushi. Just Khushi. My childs father is dead. Where else do I need to sign?

He sure did hear her thoroughly before he walked out of sight completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: This is not a typical story where hero makes love to his lady and acts as an a**ho*e forgetting the night altogether.. I have seen many of you trying to decode the prologue along the similar lines..For those folks, thats not the track and please give your brains some peace. Though I mentioned this is sequel of Between 2 Strangers, it is truly a sequel in combination of  IPKKND and BTS. Also in prologue, I have italicized few words without bolding them which gives clues about the story. Happy decoding, until then I will enjoy my vacation. If time permits, I will try to shoot for a teaser or Prologue 2 before I leave. 

Happy Holidays & Happy Reading ! Talk to you all in Jan 2014!

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago