Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 4 - COMPLETED - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
An episode full of beautiful revelations , realisations n relationships... :D
loved each n every bit of the update... The last scene where the 4 walk down together with the couple in the middle flirting wid each other flanked by their kids in either side ... Mesmerizing picture ... Unable to get that scene out of my mind.. M not complaining ;)) Im loving it!! :D
Amazing update..d reavelation is done..happy happy!!
😆 😃
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 24

Part 1

Introducing Rahul and Ashu...

Sit down and eat if you dont want me to take you back home (WeCare). Khushi chided as Rahul refused food and was all hyper excited to continue his adventure in Ocean Park.

Bhaiyya please convince Di.

We dont waste food Rahul. Finish it quick. Arnav glided the plate to Rahul.

Di, Please, I am not hungry.

On count of 3, if you dont start eating, lands a burning spank..One...Two...Khushi narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips feigning ire.

Rahul pouting sat on the bench set in front of the food court and reluctantly took a bite of the Cheese Pizza, while Ashu buried her face in the plate on mission to sweep it clean.

Rahul dipped his head into the plate not wanting to look at Khushi and that broke her heart. Khushi shifted her lashes across the table to look at Arnav and held his gaze for a brief moment as if mutely seeking his opinion about the way she dealt with Rahul. It was her first time accompanying the kids outside and she was not sure if she was being too harsh with them and turning out to be spoil sport when they are so emotional about this day.

Arnav gave a subtle nod and flopped his lashes momentarily approving her action. From the time they started their little venture with the kids, they forgot who they were, what exact relation they share, what feelings the day evoked in them. They gibbered along with the kids answering their innocent meaningful questions and once in a while giving out strict warnings especially Khushi while Arnav supported her mutely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahul was very upset and he stayed aloof sticking to Arnav avoiding Khushi. Arnav and Khushi assumed he will be alright in moments but he grew very stubborn and Ashu turned very silent unsure with whom to banter. The atmosphere suddenly grew silent and Khushi took Rahul aside even though he resisted.

One thing about a person who is deprived of every relation is, they become extremely possessive of any little thing they get. That builds up the ego and zeal to lead life like My way or Highway which is why an abandoned child if survived for first 2 years, they come out stronger and sharper than ever.

Are you upset with me?

Rahul nodded to Khushi's question.

Why?

Because you scolded me infront of Bhaiyya.

You never said anything when I do that in front of your friends.

But you never scolded me in front of him.

Well, we have to get used to it now. Because whenever I visit you, your bhaiyya will accompany me as well. You want us together right?

Rahul pouted and nodded.

Rahul, it doesnt matter if your bhaiyya or anyone else is present or not, if you are wrong, I will correct you. And if you think I am wrong, you are more than welcome to discuss it. But I dont want you to go all silent & ignore me. Thats not how a man should behave. Clear?

Rahul nodded.

You, Me, your Bhaiyya, Ashu, we are a team and no secrets between us. So can I call them to us and finish our little chat?

Rahul looked at Arnav and Ashu who stood distant watching them and looked back at Khushi unsurely.

Rahul, I know me and him coming together must be sudden for you both. But this is how it is going to be from now on. Rahul nodded with his downcast eyes and Khushi called Arnav and Ashu to them.

As Khushi was about to say something, Arnav stopped her and kneeled in front of Rahul.

Shall I tell you a secret? Arnav asked grabbing Rahul's attention. When I was of your age, I wanted to eat lots of variety food like Pizza, Burger, Chat, Ice creams and many more but I was never given. And finally one day when I got chance to eat Pizza, doctor told me I should never eat Pizza and that its very bad for my health. So you should eat when you CAN because you never kn...Arnav stopped suddenly as he realized what he is about to say to little hearts. I just want to tell you that you should never waste even a single grain on your plate because food is precious, because anything can wait but food never waits. Hmm?

Sorry Di, Sorry Bhaiyya...You know how much I eat..I got too excited today...

Arnav chuckled, Then lets go..What are we waiting for? Arnav held Ashu and Rahul's hands and turned his feet to move. He realized Khushi didnt move from her position and turned around to find her staring at him quite shocked and perplexed.

Apparently, his words I was never given stuck to her echoing in her ears repeatedly and she felt pang in her heart screaming something is not right. His words exposed his buried pain but his face was absolutely flawless, expressionless and blank.

Any problem?

She nodded No and walked along with them taking Rahul's hand in hers. After few seconds, no longer able to keep it to herself, She asked demanding his attention, Will I ever be able to understand you?

He continued walking with his eyes rooted to the sand on the ground and in deep thoughts as if contemplating to answer. As she was about to give up assuming its one of those questions that she is not allowed to cross the line, she heard him say, You tell me! She shot her head to her right and found him staring at her seriously as if his life is dependant on that answer.

She couldnt hold onto his intense gaze and she looked away unable to assure him that Yes she will! Nevertheless, the hesitation her heart prompted slipped through her lips before she realized, If you allow me.

I never forbade you! was his snappy answer.

She swung her eyes to meet his that attempted very best not to look at her lest she sees his vulnerability. She assumed she was giving him enough time and space to open up but his statement blew her intentions. She questioned herself if she was being too aloof to his feelings and not persuading enough. The kids squeals in excitement broke her line of thoughts.

This is just not the right time to speak about us. He stanched the further discussion guiding her into the queue.

She looked up to see where the queue is leading them to and she realized she never asked where they were going. She found the humongous broken rustic board hung at the entrance squirted with red paint, what it may seem like blood, read as The Living Dead...

What. is. Living. Dead? She stuttered looking at the other people in the queue.

Its the graveyard and horror hou..Arnav tried to fed in the details.

Horror House? We are going to horror house? Her eyes popped out in fright.

He smirked, Thats what it looks like.

Its soo cool Di. You will love it. Ashu clapped her hands in joy.

Aap sab pagal hogaye ho! Have you all gone crazy? I am not coming. Khushi panicked making him chuckle at her. The queue kept moving to the entrance.

Di, its fun, not at all scary. Rahul tugged her hand convincingly.

No way, I am not used to these creepy stuff.

Scared are we? Arnav whispered to her ears as he stood right behind her.

I am not scared. I am just..I am just...You guys enjoy. I will hold the bags and wait outside.

Khushi, we dont have any bags. Arnav said thoroughly enjoying her panic state

Then I will buy few, I will buy bottles, I will buy popcorn or something else but I am not coming in there.

Good, because I am more worried for the ghosts inside. Arnav bit his upper lip to stop himself from guffaw.

Whats wrong with you? Is this place you want to take me for the first time. I wont be able to sleep at nights and as it is you are leaving toni...She clamped her hand to her mouth as she noted his eyes glint in mischief and realized what she just blurted out.

He looked away groaning Dammit! He wanted to replace her hand with his lips and that's all he had been thinking since morning. She just made it worse throwing him to the edge making him guilty of not taking her out on proper date and for leaving her for 2 looong weeks.

Keeping his gaze away from hers, he leaned over and whispered, Turn away before I lose myself and take your lips.

And as expected she spun around swiftly and nervously as she has full faith on her husband's deeds when it comes to public display of kisses. Both remained silent thinking about the same "what he wanted to do". While one is expert and knows what exactly he wanted, Khushi pondered on his words precisely "Take your lips"..More she thought, deeper her cheeks reddened, completely forgetting that she is entering hostile zone.

The four were just few feet away from the entrance. The kids stood in front of them in their usual banter followed by Khushi in deep thoughts and Arnav stood behind her checking his phone for one last time before they enter the tour.  

The sun increased the heat by few notches, the gentle breeze picked up floating her hair in the air kissing his chiseled face behind her. He raised his lashes and looked through his aviators and the next moment he found his feet dragging him a step closer, wanting to feel her lustrous hair more and even closer.

Khushi jolted from the trance as she felt movement behind her and tilted her head to find him taking the strands off his face into his fingers. She lowered her eyes to find him feeling the silkiness between his fingers not letting the strands to slip out of his hold. She bit her lip shyly and turned away slowly without breaking his trance.

It felt smooth, velvety against his rough fingers and he kept adding more and more strands into his hold. That reminded him of her preference to plait her hair over leaving it open. And he wondered why she left it loose today and just about then he found her hand reached over shoulder and scooped her hair all to the front.   

Her eyes glinted with mischief and wondered what he is upto pooling all that hair in his hands. For the first time, she wanted to know what he was thinking about her or about how he was feeling between his fingers. She chuckled to herself for growing so desperate to hear his compliments. For a person who she is, who never cared how she looked or dressed in the past, she has come a long way and the due credit goes to him who showed how special she is through his actions. But now she turned greedy wanting to know what he thinks of her in words. A silly grin curved up hatching a naughty plan to witness his resistance to her impending action. The next moment, she scooped her hair all to her shoulder snatching the privilege away from his hands. And in the process, impulsive Mrs. Raizada forgot that she was wearing Payal's churidar who never compromised on styling liberally with deep necks and wide open backs.

He stared at his fingers that are deserted and looked up to find her hair slipping away caressing her nape and unveiling her glorious back shimmering in misty sweat due to sun. While she grinned mischievously waiting for him to throw tantrum, he stared at her glowing skin intently narrowing his eyes burning in restless desire. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to get a grip on himself and leaned over to her deserted shoulder in pretense to speak to the kids.

Rahul Ashu, I want you both to hold our hands all the time once we go in. Once he heard their mirthful reply, he noted her naughty grin from the corner of his eyes but he was far beyond that mood and he silently berated her action by scooping the hair from the other shoulder and covering her back. This is all for my eyes and only for me. I do. not. like to share my privileges with anyone else not even remotely.

She felt a cold shiver at his intensity and took the deep breath gulping the air to swallow the fright that filled her throat. She turned paralyzed and her feet dragged in trance to the entry.

His hand shot over her shoulder to hand over the tickets which is when she came to terms with reality, not an ordinary one, a horror one. She stumbled her feet and gently collided to his front.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder to balance her and interlaced his fingers into hers whispering You will be fine. Hold my hand and let the fear fear away.

Di, Comeon...This is it..Yaayyy...Ashu and Rahul screamed as they entered the dark and windy terror maze. Khushi held onto her breath, wrapped her arm tenaciously around Arnav's arm. Her eyes frantically searched through the darkness subtly lit in greys and reds. The surroundings turned into frighty silence and all she could hear was Rahul whispering pep talk to Ashu and Arnav's relaxed breathing.

Suddenly Ashu screamed feeling something crawled up on her skin which made Khushi scream on top of her voice. Arnav broke into chuckles but didnt voice it nor pacified her. The next moment Ashu went all silent worrying Khushi.

Ashu, you Ok? Khushi stuttered tightening her grip on little palm.

I am fine Di. Just enjoy...was Ashu's reply as she dragged Khushi along.

Moments later,  it was Rahul's turn to scream and laugh at the same time, I am just scaring you Di...All three broke into laughter imagining Khushi's condition.

Then followed series of yells, swears, cries from the people around worsening Khushi's state while kids seemed to have ball of their time. As she thought she is just about to faint with so much creepy darkness, the characters Wolfman, Frankenstein, and Leatherface pounced on them for final showdown...Khushi screamed her head off, scaring the living daylights out of her. She spun around and threw her arms around Arnav's neck and buried her face as close as possible and his arm protectively snaked around her holding her tight.

Her eyes squeezed shut, tip of her nose poking his neck to get closer than she already is, her moist lips shivering and teasing the base of his dry throat, her belly mercilessly kissing the male of him bloating it from silent flute to a hungry dragon. Of all the places on earth why does my wife had to choose this creepy horror house to flag me up. He groaned under his breath.

Khushi..Its over long time ago...She didnt respond, in fact she hugged him more firmer.

Shifting her a little, he held his hand out and asked the giggling kids, You both OK?

That was soo much fun Bhaiyya. Rahul jumped in excitement.

Silly Di, she is too scared. Ashu giggled tugging Khushi's churidhar.

Khushi, this is NOT the place where I wished to get aroused, not anymore than I already am.  

Khushi shot upright and tried to step away still shivering and looking flustered when he pulled her closer. Could you be more considerate of my situation?

Khushi narrowed her eyes questioningly.

Cover me up for sometime, I am not willing to put my ultimate manliness for auction. He whispered little frustrated with his inner battle drawing her attention to where he wants it to be.

Khushi's eyes saucered up and turned away mumbling...How could you in public?

Excuse me? He was about to pounce on her for putting him on the spot. But he thought better of it as kids are around. Next time I take you to horror places, you better stay a mile away from him.  

She was embarrassed understanding what he implied and stayed away at safe distance following the trio out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WeCare...

I am going out of India for 2 weeks, and when I come back I will visit you both and this time we will do something more fun. Arnav tried to bring smile on the little ones.

Kids nodded passively.

Do you guys need anything from States?

Could you get us the world map. Ashu asked sincerely.

Arnav smiled. Ofcourse, but you guys are very young, you have many more years to learn big stuff.

Kids scowled pouting their lips.

Are you both in hurry to learn about the countries?

Yes, we want to learn everrrything fast so that we can help you and accompany you next time. And you dont have to go alone always. Rahul replied earnestly.

Arnav hugged the kids as words failed to come out, and emotions choking his throat. Simple words deeper meanings. His tight embrace finally opened the pent emotions and kids broke into tears on his shoulder. He closed his eyes in agony rubbing their backs tenderly. All three remained silent for very long time which appeared to be common and great understanding between the trio.

The drive back to WeCare turned into sad silence as kids realized their Di and Bhaiyya will be leaving them soon. Both kids took each window on either end and remained desolated making Khushi and Arnav to sit in between. No matter how many times Khushi tried to cheer them up, they responded in a word or two. Finally Arnav had to step in and ask her to stop her efforts as it is not going to work considering how emotional the kids are.

It is her first time seeing the kids so dejected may be because she always made sure she saw them next day. And that seeded a thought that they are actually gloomy for parting from Arnav more than from her. A shocking realization as she never expected someone like her husband would be so close to kids and would take such huge space in those tiny hearts. She watched from a feet away as he kneeled down comforting the kids again the side she has never seen, well at least not he never showed to such deep extent with her.

Khushi felt someone squeezed her heart out witnessing the kids shedding tears and his unshed tears. She never knew such bond existed between Arnav and kids. She wanted to ponder more about their relation but the sight in front of her made her vulnerable unable to think and process anything rationally. She saw Arnav pulling away from the hug and wiping their tears.

Arnav reached for Khushi hand and made her kneel down. When he wanted her to be part of his life, he wanted in every way not just sharing the bed or the meals.

Your Di and I are now staying together in Mumbai. We promise to visit you more often and together.  

So Khushi Di will no longer come to see us everyday right? Sad expression streaked over the kids face.

Khushi shifted on her ankles closer to them and took the kids in her embrace. She rubbed their back motherly, forcing Arnav to leave her hand. Your bhaiyya loves you both a lot and wants to buy you lots of toys, story books for you and your friends. He is working hard to make sure you both stay happy always. And WE have to make sure that he stays healthy and fit to play with you both, right?

The kids nodded paying utmost attention, and tears vanished magically.

So can your Di stay with your Bhaiyya and take care of his health, so that we all can go to Living Dead again and again. With that kids giggled remembering Khushi's screams.

But silly Di, you were so scared. Ashu giggled twisting shyly.

I think I will be OK, as long as you three promise to be with me. She said taking Arnav's hand in hers.

Arnav gaped at her in amusement. How easily she made them laugh. She is what he needed in his life. She is exactly what he needed in his life to fix impossible things in a blink of an eye.

The kids stared at her seriously for a moment. Ofcourse Di, we have our bats ready. Haina bhaiyya? Rahul prompted at Arnav who was staring at her in regale.

Yes, we will always protect your Di. Arnav looked at Khushi meaningfully and squeezed her hand fondly as she lowered her eyes in acceptance of their promise.

So here is the surprise, I am going to come every evening for next 10days to visit you both. How about that? The kids were exhilarated and exchanged Hi-Fis, giving limitless kisses to the couple.

Soon they hugged and kissed the kids Goodbye. As they distanced away, she tried to look back to check on them when Arnav firmly stated, Dont! they wont bear it nor you. Arnav held her hand leading her out as she painfully buried her urge to look back at them.

Bloody painful!

Arnav dismissed the chauffeur and drove the wheel. Both forgot that they were waiting for this moment to be alone to discuss many things and grew into aching silence thinking about the innocent tears the kids shed. While Arnav is used to this, it was all new and strange for Khushi and she is still unable to come to terms how Arnav is able to connect with the kids so deeply.

She remembered Rahul saying in the morning that one day he would like to become like his Bhaiyya. Then she didnt know the deep bond they shared to understand Rahul's determined words, which explained why Rahul was so upset when she scolded him in front of Arnav.

The way Rahul reacted clearly showed how he worshipped Arnav as his role model, the way he continuously observed Arnav while eating, talking, holding hands, giving pep talk to Ashu just like Arnav throws his sarcastic one liners. The more she pondered about the day's events, she realized they never said No to him, always obeyed him, spoke politely never crossing the limits and it became evident that kids strived to be in Arnav's good books, which happens only when you love someone more than anyone and anything else and the bond the trio shared was exceptional and very unusual.

She always thought Men are selfish, at least thats what she had seen in her life. She always knew women accept children of others more warmly than the men who are very possessive of their blood, DNA. At that thought Khushi turned to his right to find him in his own world, extremely silent, with his narrowed eyes giving undivided attention to the traffic.  

Khushi looked away staring at nothing particular on the windshield and she couldnt help but question herself why is he so selfless, and affectionate to those kids when he portrays exactly opposite to the external world. They are not his kids. They are someone else. Someone else'! That reminded his questions on Orphans and Adoption.

Ohhh, was he referring to Ashu and Rahul? Is he planning to adopt them? How could he? When my own father refused his own blood, how is he willing to adopt them? Why? She held her head trying to make sense of her random thoughts.

bas***d...Orphan..Adoption...Never given food...Her mind recollected the words he said ever since she tried to know him but he has become an enigma shielding himself with hard rocks around him.

Sometimes life teaches so many lessons that it makes you stone and responsible to people around but you failed to acknowledge your own feelings, which is exactly the present situation of Arnav Singh Raizada.

The shrill sound of Khushi's ringtone broke each of their thoughts. Khushi quickly answered her Bua's call and shifted slightly to her right to convey the message. She is expecting us to have dinner at home.

He nodded. We are only 10mins away.

Khushi nodded and shifted to sit straight not sure if she should pick up the topic.

Is there any park near your home, where we could sit and talk for few mins. He said checking the his watch that clocked quarter to 7.

Lets go to the apartments.

I need a moment with you. I really really need a moment with you alone Khushi, just you. Desperation clearly evident in his voice as he took her palm and laced his fingers smoothly.

Me too! She thought instantly and she stared at his sullen face surprised how desperate his voice sounded, so unlike him, Would terrace work? She asked making sure the sky is covered in dark blanket so that they will not be visible to anyone else.

He nodded, I do not want anyone disturb us until we are done.

Done? What. are. we. goi...

That brought his famous smirk back. I do not ask permissions for anything and you dont allow anything without permissions. So that leaves us with Talks!

Yeah talks..ofcourse. She stuttered.

What else did you think? He smirked as he pulled the handbrake clutching it along with her hand.

We will say Hi to Bua and we will head upstairs. She ignored his question and stepped out of the car and he obliged with smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Part Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 24

Part 2

Khushi took quick shower as Arnav excused himself to make a call to Nani to say that he is leaving and asking her to look out for Khushi.

Jiju, if you want I can watch the door for you both. Payal teased as Arnav took Bua's permission that he wants to speak to Khushi alone in terrace.  

You are not getting any promotion for this kind offer. He chuckled shoving the phone in his back pocket.

Too bad. I will come up with something better next time. Waise, there is no lock to the terrace door. Payal giggled and landed a smack on her head from Bua. Bua left them alone and went to Garima who remained in the room not wanting to upset Khushi.

Arnav noticed Khushi joining them dressed in simple black chiffon saree that looked...Ummm...

He stilled for a moment narrowing his lower lashes greedily and quickly averted his eyes aware of the third person in the room, That shouldnt be a concern as your sister doesnt like to do anything but talk. Haina, Khushi?

Khushi swiftly turned back as she was about to step out of the house and shot daggers at the chuckling twos.

You want to talk, you better come soon. She said and walked away with a tray of sugarfree carrot kheer her Bua made specially for Arnav. Knowing that Arnav must be very hungry as he barely ate anything for lunch, Khushi filled a glass for him and led him to the terrace.

That end is too dark, I wont be able to see your face. He said and walked over to the opposite side from where Khushi stood. Khushi didnt move an inch wondering what he is upto. He stopped in his tracks and cleared the air with smirk, I need to see people when I talk, otherwise I will think I am talking to one of those ghosts in Living Dead.

That did the trick and she hurriedly walked over to him, looking around several times to be sure there are no ghosts.

Relax, the only devil right now right here is Me. He said flopping onto the parapet wall.

Careful! She immediately clutched his wrist in reflux.

He looked at her pleased to hear concern in her voice. He gestured her to sit but she refused as she has phobia of heights. She offered him the kheer and kept it aside as he said Later.

Where did you find this? He got straight to the point referring to the taveez while she was setting the tray on the floor.

I was walking to Mumbai Railway Station, few blocks away I saw a boy was being beaten to death. The boy seems to be pleading an old man calling him repeatedly as Baba but the old man kept refusing him but I wasnt sure of the entire details. When a old man lashed the boy with his feet, this fell off his neck. She picked the taveez from the base of his throat to her hands. Before I pick it up and hand it over the boy ran away behind the man. She looked for any emotions on his face. And she realized he picked the spot tactfully so the darkness hides his expressions.

He remained silent clasping his palms to the edge of the wall with downcast eyes. If only she touched his pulse on his wrist, she would have known the treacherous pain he was going through.

And? She heard him say.

Thats all. I didnt know what happened to that boy, where he is, who he is, and what he is doing now. She said in delirious tone. From there on, this always stayed on my neck. Fidgeting with her pallu, And what an irony, This saved me every step of the way for half of my life. As I took it off of me, you tied another for the rest of my life.

He looked up to find her staring directly into his eyes. Her eyes that said so much about her desperation and her want of him to be that small boy. He looked away unable to give any answers.

You were that little boy, weren't you?

No response. There was no denial from him either which clearly stated that he is that little boy. She took deep breath as that night brought shivers. The way the boy cried still remained afresh in her memories.

Why were you treated like that? Did you do something wrong? Please talk to me. Where were your parents? I am talking to you. Dont go all silent over me. She clutched his lapels and shook him up to put some sense.

He looked at her wrists and released the firm grip saying, I didnt lie when I said I am a bas***d.

She took a step backward gasping in shock as he looked at her retreating step. She reacted exactly the way every other human reacted in his life. He smiled mocking at his own life.

Khushi realized her shock would be misunderstood as her repulsion and immediately stepped forward. I didnt mean to step away. I didnt know there is..

Thats OK. I am now well versed to such reactions. His voice trailed off pinning needles into her heart.

Talk to me, make me part of it. She stood a feet away scared of seeing this majestic man breaking apart. But he held himself strong showing no emotions or vulnerability. What happened that night?

He jumped down the wall and took deep breath walking few steps away from her. The man who raised me for 13 years declared that night that I belonged to None in this world.

Khushi gulped hard feeling her throat all clogged up. She moved towards him encouragingly, Your parents?

Thats the question that haunts ME till date and its unknown answers that taunts MY LIFE every second. He turned away tucking his hands in his pockets.

That is what is all about the nightmares, Isnt it?

He remained silent squeezing his eyes painfully remembering the nightmares, the only ones that successfully scare the life out him every morning. He turned towards her and questioned in no nonsense tone, May I ask you a question? I need your honest answer. I can deal with your brutally honest answer than a make-me-smile lie.

You know I dont fake. was her determined reply.

He looked at her for a brief moment as if assessing her words. Are you going to back out of this marriage and from my life if I tell you that I was a beggar spreading my arms in the streets of Mumbai for 13 years before becoming Arnav Singh Raizada.

Is that the reason you never let me serve food on your plate, reminding you those days?

Just answer my question please.

Arnav Singh Raizada never sounded as susceptible as he is at that moment. She felt the world around her spinning in vicious circle. Never even in her nightmares she would have thought Arnav held his arms out for food. She didnt hesitate a split second to answer him. She stepped forward closer to him and whispered, Feel me, you will have your answer. She said in submissive tone. What made her take that bold step, she had no idea. But she needed to show him how much she respects him. And if that is the only to gain his trust, she would do just that.

He took a step backward not before a surprised look dashed on his eyes. Excuse me for my obstinately rude behavior.

She wrapped her arms hugging her shoulders as she felt deserted and insulted.

I have stepped over too many thorns in my life to believe indirect implications. I need simple straightforward answer.  He stated firmly.

Her anger riled to no limits feeling the dejection, but this is the moment she need to step up the relation and set some ground rules screw the past.

If you are asking me whether I will back out from a bas***d, Yes certainly if he is anyone but Arnav Singh Raizada.

If you are asking me whether I will back out from a beggar, Yes absolutely if he is anyone but Arnav Singh Raizada.

If you are asking me whether I will back out from Arnav Singh Raizada, hands down YES if he stops being like black&white who taught me the different shades of life.  Khush, aur kuch [ Enough or do you need more reasons?]

He grinned, extremely pleased with her words but the next moment his face fell as she stepped away. In a swift motion, he wrapped his fingers around her wrist and pulled her closer twisting her arm to her back. Do not make statements when you cannot live upto it even for few seconds.

She squirmed in his grip and looked at him questioningly. It didnt take you a second to back away from me after making those dramatic statements. He jerked her away and Khushi could see his mental anguish in his actions and insecurity in his words.

She stepped closer, Is that what you think?

Thats exactly what you made me believe now. He snapped.

She took his hand between her palms and held it fondly against her heart, How about now?

That undid the cuffs he locked around his heart, his soul, his mind. He tugged their clasped hands squeezing against his heart and he leaned forward to rest his forehead on her shoulder in defeat, in pain, in turmoil.

I dont know to whom I was born to. I dont know why I was dumped in garbage with nothing but this taveez on, I dont know why I was made a beggar wandering on streets with an aluminium plate for 13 years, I dont know why people found it hard to accept me when all I wanted was a relation, a proper family, like every other kid. What was my mistake in this, Why am I being punished?

Can his life be anymore virtual recluse and solitary? She questioned herself in agony. She has answer to every question why he is what he is today. But she has no answers for why he was the chosen one to suffer. She held onto him as he shook in her hold and on her shoulder. She let him be like that as long as he needed to be and as long he thinks he need her hoping he finds peace. That moment bonded them emotionally for life come what may.

You want to know when was the last time I cried? He heard her in a painful whisper. He raised his head and looked up releasing her hands. Making sure he is paying attention to her, she walked away leaning against the wall.

The same night you lost and I found the taveez.  I always wondered why that night 15years ago was the last time I cried. That little boy was the only man I admired in all my life. We didnt know each other but shared the same pain. I knew we both lost everything we had that night. I cried along with you that night. You made me stronger that night. You made me believe that there is lot worse happening in this world than I was already facing. You made me understand that is how life is and that I should never give up. You, your tears, your perseverance gave birth to new Khushi, that night. She raised her lashes to find his eyes glistening.

Holding her hands, he moved closer to her as she continued, I have no answers why you had to go through so much. But I can tell that you changed many people's lives and are still changing. Those people are yours, those people are your family...besides me. She whispered and looked up to meet his eyes emphasizing her every word.

Did you just confess that you are mine? He whispered sliding his fingers to cup her jaw.

After living with Arnav Singh Raizada, she had little idea how to deal him with his own sword. She smiled and pushed him away but he was too quick to twist her arm and slam her against his chest.

No body ignores Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada just like the way Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada expects. Totally unacceptable! She feigned anger and looked away and he didnt fail to notice the glint of mischief sparkling in her eyes.

Can her button nose get any cuter than that? He smirked and tried to kiss it.

She turned her face away, You do not have permission. She said stubbornly.

He held her chin and forced her to face him, I ain't need one. He smirked slyly and dropped a lingering kiss on the tip of her nose while she whimpered objecting it.  That loosened her arms, making them lifeless as she stood in his strong hold. She lifted the veil of her lashes and stared at him mirroring the pools of desires burning in his eyes. He loosened his grip on her twisted arm and pulled her closer with his right hand on the small of her back.

The street light couple of blocks away shed just enough beam accentuating her already delightful features. Her head partially lowered giving him beautiful view of sindoor on her forehead which she did not wear after they got married. She must have been forced by her Bua today. Her unrestricted silks breezed with the wind while her short tendrils persistently kissed her lips. He brushed his knuckles against his cheek bones that started burning in his heat so much that he could visibly see the color changing to rose freshly blossomed only for him. His fingers itched to clear the tresses off her shining face, precisely from her lips that sparkled in extreme moistness and so he did. He gently pushed the tresses of her lips as he whispered, Did I understand your confession right that you are mine?

I never denied that fact at first place.  was her humble reply.

Please say it the way I need to hear it. He whispered in his hoarse voice sliding his fingers to cup her jaw.

I am only YOURS and can never be anyone else's. That thought trembled her, quivering her lips with indescribable pleasure.

Tumse mujhe ye kehna tha 
o kehna tha humdum 
ho saamne to kya kahun 
kya kehna tha humdum 
kaise ye jazbaat hain 
is dil mein to din raat hain 
hoton pe kyun aane se ye sharmaate hain 
aankhon mein kyun ye har ghadi aa jaate hain 

He looked tenderly at her face as she closed her eyes invitingly, his brown eyes feeling grateful. He leaned forward closing his eyes and smoothly glided his lips for overs. The first feel of each other electrified them and he could feel her shift her muscles that screamed her innocence to his touch.

Betraying her back for a moment, he glided his right hand down to her fingers and interlaced snuggly raising her palm to his hair gesturing that he is desperate for her touch. Khushi mirrored the same with her other hand & slipped it into his hair and pulled him closer.

He drew her close pressing her against his chest leaning her against the parapet wall. Warmth curled in her toes and he startled the fluttering butterflies in her stomach as he devoured her luscious lips tenderly until she parted them to welcome him.  He would be damned if he called her novice. She was expert in her own Khushi way and his steady heartbeat reverberated with the way she picked on the cues and returned the mutual feeling.

hum kyun kahein jo unkahi ek baat hai jaanam 
dhadkan kahe dhadkan sune wo raat hai jaanam 
dil bole bin, hain bolte 
sab raaz hain, ye kholte 
jab khwaab hain, jazbaat hain, ehsaas hai 
to kehna kya, to sunna kya, hum paas hain..

Her heart raced compared to his and melted as he darted his tongue smoothly and quite artfully. His tongue was warm sending hot sparks through her lacy lips to the roof of her mouth as her fingers shifted and pressed him closer. And in no time she picked up the move intensifying the electric tingle she provoked in him with the first touch. Arnav Singh Raizada declared that THIS as his first kiss and cannot be matched to anything else more exquisite than this.

That moment eclipsed every other moment in their lives as they accepted their passion for each other in equal fervor. That moment they knew they were going to be happy in their cute little bickering world. That thought played smile on their reveled lips breaking the kiss with a lingering peck by Arnav.

He pressed his forehead against hers and he broke into smile seeing Khushi all blushing, her lips no way planning to stop the tempting quiver. He gently brushed his thumb on her lips to calm them from quivering. Calm down, otherwise I will assume that they are desperate for another round. He teased playing his thumb on her lips.

Khushi looked up and tried to push him away with shy smile when he pulled her back to another kiss.

THUD!

Khushi shoved him away as they heard someone opening the terrace door. They stood little distant bringing their hearts to normal and waited for the intruder to show up..

Sorry sorry, I saw Chintu, neighbor's puppy running up so thought of taking him away as I am sure you dont want puppy ruffing at your feet. Payal giggled standing at distant.

Khushi turned away flustered and embarrassed while Arnav took control of the situation.

So what are you waiting for? Leave in a second if you dont want me to sign YOU ARE FIRED.  

Haww, I was expecting Thanks..

Half a second is all you got.

Ok Ok, I am leaving. I will revenge you Jiji for keeping mum. Payal hurried out.

Arnav stood for a moment to be sure they are alone and noted Khushi turned away, with her back facing him. He dragged his feet slowly as her wide open back played peek-a-boo through the breezy hair kissing the air.

Khushi stiffened as she felt his pads of fingers scooping the hair to her one shoulder unveiling the most sensuous asset of hers, at least to him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to the cascade of baby hair on her nape curling her toes. He glided his knuckles along her spine as she arched her shoulders backward and collided with him pleading him to stop. He retreated his knuckles upwards to her nape and undid the knot of dori. She stepped forward away from him trying to gain sanity. He matched her steps and kissed her back where her dori was earlier. Her stomach writhed in inexplicable pleasure and her hands betrayed dropping the glass to the floor, splashing its contents on her own self.

Oh sho...what I did I ..She stuttered and was about to bend to pick it up when Arnav held her and pinned her to the wall with her hands on her either side.

He ran his gaze from her head to toes and his eyes hooded in boundless passion seeing spatters of drops spread on her body. On top of that the black saree is not helping the situation revealing her almost everything. Did you purposely wore this tonight to kill me? He groaned in her ears.

She blushed and let out a soft giggle. As she gave into their desires, he leaned forward and kissed away the kheer drops off her cheeks. He traced her jawline peppering his kisses as she squirmed in his grip to hold him. She rolled her head as his lips caressed her lean ear lobes making her stomach flip in million somersaults. He took a step backward to savor her milky belly with his eyes and she couldnt help but turn away her head unable to hold onto this ministrations his eyes played. He left her hands and splayed his palm on her belly sliding the pallu off her midriff wrenching several knots in her tummy. He curved his palms around her waist as his lips found the tiny droplets of sweet on her slender neck. His teeth found her delicate skin and nipped it fondly kissing away the dessert.

Arnaaav...

He stopped everything he was doing including his heartbeat. Everything around him became standstill and he could hear his name on her lips, sounded better than he imagined many times, better than the sound of serene water waves trying to reach the midnight moon. He looked up to find her hooded eyes staring at him in daze and he grew harder with just one look and one touch of her palm on his cheek. She knew he loved it and he is expecting her to say once more.

She looked at him mischievously as he intently stared at her lips to read how she spoke his name. She whispered, Black&White, breaking the spell and giggling at him.

His softened eyes looked at her perplexed as if suddenly thrown into abysmal, and upon realization, he yanked her against him making her aware how she is affecting every inch of his body. She gasped in shock as his ultimate throbbing sword caressed her lower abdomen and before she could react, he leaned forward to savor the drumming pulse on her slender neck.

She was again taken into magic spell and she rolled her head back in anticipation of more and much more and her lips whispered away his name once again and many more times. She gave birth to new pleasures and new fervor to his name which he is going to cherish his life long. His hand reached for her one shoulder and scooped down the blouse to feather kiss while the thumb of his other hand flicked over her breast.

The next moment, he was pushed away as she wrapped her hands on her chest and she looked petrified.

Confusion spread across his face while she panicked. Khushi? He reached her in a stride.

I..I am sor..y.  I didnt mea..I..I didnt mean it..Its just a reflex that...I am so..used..to prot..myself in buses..I will be carefu..I am sor.rry..

Shh... its OK...You dont have to feel bad about it. He hauled her up in his arms and comforted her as she hugged him tenaciously. She looked vulnerable and didnt let him move for long time while he couldnt help think that why does men make it so bad for women to survive in public. First Ashu and then Khushi, Payal, and many more. His blood raged imagining someone touching Khushi in that sense.

I am sorry I shouldnt have rushed it. He said kissing her forehead. We deserve better, better than this scraped floor. He joked about it easing her. Its 7.45, I guess its time. He said fixing her saree.

I needed to ask you something before you leave. She said as he turned her around to tie her dori.

Poocho.

You didnt say anything about rift between you and Anjali?

Thats not important, we will save it for later.

She expected that but nothing wrong in giving a shot when his mood is right. When you asked about orphans and adoption, did you have Ashu and Rahul in mind?

He paused for a moment contemplating and Yeah, but we dont have to talk about it now. It may be...

She swiftly turned to him, I am OK with it. I am glad of your decision. I am OK to adopt them.

He smiled contently and cupped her cheek, I know you will never say No. But this is a big decision and I want you sleep over it. I have been thinking for months so I am sure.

I just said I am sure.

Believe me, this is exactly what I wanted to hear from you. But I am afraid if someday you want us to have our own children and you neglect those kids.

You think I will do that.

You wont but I dont trust the emotions. I really want you to think over it and tell me your decision upon my return. Hmm?

My decision is Yes and I loved them as much as you do. If you still think I should sleep over it, I will but let me tell you something the decision is going to remain same.

Leave the laptop in the front. Arnav instructed the driver as he placed his luggage in the trunk.

He refused Khushi coming to the airport factoring the time of the night. Khushi walked down to the car and stood a feet away as he commanded his driver. He gave a domineering nod to the driver and he stepped away from the couple.

Are you sure you dont need to do that rite as your Bua said?

Really? you are asking me that Now? She giggled.

You are right, I guess it wont help.

Its just transferring it to gold chain.

He nodded. So? He cocked his eyebrows unsure what to say.

Eat food, take pills and sleep on time.

Let me see, this is 45th time you are saying and it registered in my brain 45 times.

She chuckled. As he took her palms in his, she leaned over his chest and remained silent. They both could hear each other hearts thumping against each other for comfort. This is getting tough Khushi. He said closing his eyes unable to bear the excruciating pain in his heart.

I never been on such a roller coaster ride. She confessed wrapping her arms around his waist.

Me too. He whispered pulling her closer. I didnt know when you became my topmost priority over everything else in my life. He whispered into her hair.

You better mean it as no one considered me of...

He placed his finger on her lips. I meant every word of it. These 2 weeks is going to be very painful for me.

Will you take me seriously if I say something.

I never took you for granted, which means I will value your every word. There it is, he saw it. He saw her eyes moist. But there were no tears. Is he hallucinating? Its creepy why he is able to see her unshed tears. What is it happening to him?

I am going to miss you. She kissed his cheek.

He stared at her for the longest moment. Finally someone who longs for him, that thought stirred many emotions in him. He unhooked the Taveez from his neck and tied it around her neck ignoring her refusal. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a bones crushing hug. Intezaar karogi? [Will you wait for me?]

She nodded Yes on his shoulder.

I will be back soon. He broke the hug and turned away to leave only to stop in his tracks.

He swiftly turned and cupped her face and kissed her passionately on her lips not minding if anyone is watching, not that anyone was paying attention to them. I have t confess something. I am letting my guards down to say this, I am very possessive about you Khushi. I swear when I say you are mine and only mine. Dont ever take you away from me, we will be ruined. I mean it.

She smiled and tried to ease the moment but inwardly she was scared, very scared of their budding relation and heart break as she knew he is man of words.

He leaned forward, pecked her lips and swiftly turned away without backward glance.

Dekhun jo tujhko ek nazar, jaaye bhar
Mujhmein jo mera hai khalaa

Zindagi mein khushi tere aane se hai
Warna jeene mein gham har bahaane se hai
Yeh alag baat hai hum mile aaj hai
Dil tujhe jaanta ek zamaane se hai

Aa ek zara jo chale Do kadam saath mein
Mil gaya hai hume Zindagi..ka pata

Jaanu na main Tujh mein mera Hissa hai kya..
Par ajnabi Apna mujhe tu laga

Better give me good review for this early and 2 part update...Phew!!!

Next is MahaaUpdate..Twist-o-ramaaa

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago

abh mein kiya boloon deepu...wt an out class update is this...u r master in weavering down emotions ,pains,loss ,gain all in one ...

from starting till the end the grip of ur writing was so strong that i felt honestly that its a sea ...and under the water a force is pulling me down...drowning me in sea of pain and emotions...

introducing rahul and ashu...only seeing the picture ...it created havoc inside...such small kids...such orphans ...and many many more like these two...suffering hell of life...and missing loads of pleasures ...missing so many relations...they have created there own small duniya...where such di and bhaiyya r no less angels for them...its true ...infact very very true that dil k rishtay khoon k rishtoon say berdh k hotay hain...these four r linked with each ...in dil kay rishtay ...how well they can understand wt must be worth of relations based on love...loved it the way khushi was there to correct them...and arnav was there supporting her...

will i ever be able to under stand u...u tell me...if u allow me...i never forbade u...the dialogue between the two...very meaning full...awesome 👏

horror house...which changes into horror in real sense for arnav after seeing his ultimate manliness for auction...hehehe...'i loved the way kids torture di ...hehehe...its like in real u have given ur weakness in some one hands...get ready to face the torture after words...the time khushi screamed ...i could hear her out loud...as per arnav let the fear fear away (wah)...but its impossbile to do so :)...that his enjoying her hairstrands ...the feel in his hands...then her back deep...and him covering again it with her hair...only the view for him...damn possessive arnav...but i guess khushi ko acha lagta hoga as finally some one is there who consider her as his only his...this reminds me of prologue dialogue his once her ...ufff...that silent flute going dragon...hmmm...very poetic indeed...and very musical bhee...lol

i loved the way khushi tried to convince kids saying he is going to earn ...and WE have to take care of him...his health...wah khushi how much support u r giving him...amazing...and that i ll be ok as long as u three promise to be with me...uff she is gone too deep emotionally  with him...

kids crying...very painful...DONT,they wont bear nor u...❤️ u took my heart here

payal and arnav going at ease...awesome fabulous...loved there small chit chat :)...and all teasing ..:)

khushi in black hmmm very sexy colour indeed...terrace...waiting for these two  in pain souls...and there comes the most hurtful past...ufff hats off deepu for writing it sooo sooo soo beautifully...the intensity of pain increased at its peak after hearing arnav past...so all hole closed regarding taveez...he the boy and she the girl in childhood...his taveez saved her half of her life ...and then he changed it with other thread...i am sure saving her for rest of the life...i mean once prologue, mu and all settle downs :)

awesome kiss ...came well in time...now i got it wt that LATER means when she offered him kheer...he has eaten it very nicely later...LOL...beautifully written there soft moments...and hard moments...khushi giving herelf to him ...in assurance that she infact his ...:)...full time supporting him...arnav was really in pain...and he needs her...and u have make sure that she remains there at this crucial moment of his...too good deepu

the airport kiss...true sense he never asked for permission...:) lol...and honestly we never mind when and where its coming ...it always gives good feeling as u master in using them at most appropriate time and place :)..

there departing scene...gives weird feeling...I hav' t confess something. I am letting my guards down to say this, I am very possessive about you Khushi. I swear when I say you are mine and only mine. Dont ever take you away 

tooo good ...very possessive arnav ...uff

over all very emotional...update...loved it to the core...my feelings throughtout the update very very emotional ...tears were there right from seeing the pic of kids till the last words of arnav...wt is future bringing ...ufff dont wanted to think or go there right now...tussi great deepu,love u

Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago

A person who knows the value of the food does the same what Khushi does and I think it is a motherly instinct and all mothers do that. The small confrontation that Arnav and Khushi had is what a normal couple do.

if you think I am wrong, you are more than welcome to discuss it. But I dont want you to go all silent & ignore me. Thats not how a man should behave

I think these words will be useful for Arnav in the future. I really loved the way Arnav spoke to Rahul telling him to enjoy when he got time so that there wont be repentance in the future. Love it a lot it looked more of a father child conversation.

Lol Mrs.Raizada should be more careful because Mr.Raizada is very possessive about her. Nice and cute romantic and naughty scene.

Arnav it is your fault you took her there so you have to face the consequences. Lol Arnav tumbhi naa control ,control All is well hahahaah.

Kids they are so innocent they just speak what is in their minds. That is the reason they say that kids are the representatives of GOD they are the purest souls on the earth. The sendoff scene between the kids and Arnav is very touchy.

Arnav always saw himself in Rahul and Ashu that is the reason he is so much connected to them and is very soft towards them. He wants the kids to have all those things they wish for because he knows what it feel like when a kid is treated like a Ba****d . I hate this fact what is the fault of the kids it is the fault of the adults who could not control their lust.

Lol he wont ask the permission and she wont allow him with out asking the permission so how is it possible inbestigation kareki padi Deepthi.

GOD that is the question of all the orphan kids around the world they need love tenderness and respect but they get exactly the opposite hatred , harshness and humiliation. Such a beautiful answer that Khushi gave it was really a awesome answers. Deepthi you are really an awesome writer dear God bless you.

I don't want to say anything about the cute romantic scene on the terrace and spoil the essence of. It takes a lot of effort to transfer an emotional scene into a romantic one and you have mastered the art.

So both gave promises to each other now the time will prove how much will they stick to them and who will be more promising.

Edited by Srilathalolla - 10 years ago
i was soo desperate for an update...!
res..
CHAPTER 24? ;Pomg my stalking techniques are getting better
thanks to you ...😳😳
now about update
First of all kids are reallly cute
 MashaAllah
I know last time i said that i dint like it much but this time it was just awesome..Loved this Chapter
there was \love affection seduction (Black Saree :P)
naughty bits, lovely bonding between the four..
thank God arnav opened up to her..this will bring them more closer..
you know there meeting in childhood and now being adults reminded me of Season 1 of B2S.. I mean the way they met in the plane and were left with a Cloth piece and a Cheque..
hehehe this time it was TAWEEZ...⭐️

Next update is gonna be maha update..I know lots of twists coming up..hope good ones..
IsArnav,s trip to Boston gonna change something between them..hope NO..and if YES then in a good way..
I hate Adi..dont believe him..
wase Aman was missing in this update..
I like his Character...😆😆
Please update next part soon 
Love xx
Edited by mbbsrocks - 10 years ago
Awesome update!!! Loved it D!!!

That was such a blissful day and the date with kids it felt like they were a family, at last both of them were happy!!!

Arnav opened up and his past is so sad, goodbye almost felt like it was goodbye forever!!!

I am not ready for the twist as both of them are going to be devastated!!!! Can you please keep the separation a really really short one please 😊
Edited by anu1017 - 10 years ago
Loved the update loved their date and their bonding and so cute when she thrust her self into him making him aroused so cute loved his reaction to the sari and i was just thinking about you when i got the pm and loved their conversation about the kids and his past amazing and the twist is coming is it the prologue twist it going to be scary thanks for the pm.
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago