Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

check1511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope u enjoyed your short vacation. Eagerly waiting for your lovely update...
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 37 

I have seen worst days, but I have also seen the worst of worst...away from him
I dont have everything that I want, but I do have all I need... that is him
I woke up with some aches and pains but I woke up...to his healing touch
My life may not be perfect but I am blessed...for not being judged
...after all those decisions I had taken and still continuing to take...

If not him, I would have never known that there are many beautiful things in life that can be felt only by heart without even having to see through eyes, so eternally beautiful that they repressed every other pang he generously gifted to my heart. I called myself stupid to fall prey to him yet another time, but his arms wrapped around me once again manifested how surreal and heavenly beautiful it is between me and him.  I felt my heart closing its eyes willing to live the moment and die any next moment in this unearthly, dreamlike aura he manages to create every single time, except this time there were no promises but only leap of faiths.

I called myself fool to agree to his every word to mend things, to give another start, the reason I am utterly failing and do not wish to ponder anytime soon. I was given a choice to back off and lead as I please, very unlike the autocratic in him. But I couldnt retreat from him, I just couldnt walk away any longer. I may be insane, but I do not wish to continue my life in regret for not grabbing the second chance life threw at me, for overlooking at the sincere efforts he is putting to work this for me.

I may be called weak but I was more weaker in life without him, without his force, without his roaring commands filled with nothing but tenderness, care, and concern. I have once seen it all myself, and I am sure they cant be feigned emotions.

I became the leader to everyone but a surrenderer to my heart to my ownself. I wanted myself back, back to who I was, the fiesty Khushi who always smiled thinking of him and never the gloomy Khushi who shed unshed tears remembering him. And this was possible only if I fight him like I used to, only if he lashes out on me when he needs to. This inexplicable, indescribable, and irrevocable madness, grew in me ever since he extended his hand in hope to me in the hospital, ruling my cynical rational mind and I abnegated myself against the conviction that was held strong within me all the while.

This moment I say it aloud to convince every part of me that is not yet convinced, Yes he reduced me to an emotional fool, mentally weak, and stupidly stupid but I have made the decision. I dont want to get back to hell darker than it had been ever in my life, those 2 months away from him. I do not wish to wake up every morning to nightmares, to something in me that cries relentlessly that he was never wrong. I realized my need to stay closer to my husband Arnav Singh Raizada, the man who is capable of breaking the mountain of me and yet gathering the broken pieces of me closer to his heart and only me much much & much closer than his own heart.

Khushi?

Khushi? Arnav called out Khushi one more time, gently shaking her arms.

Hn?

Arnav had been calling her for last few mins, as she kept staring at him in silence, lost in thought, from the moment he returned from his morning jog.

While he admired the unadulterated attention from her after very very long months of separation, he made very conscious effort not to disturb her for last few mins until Nani cried from living room that Khushi burnt the milk AGAIN! And so reluctant to break her trance, he walked over to check on her. You burnt the milk!  

Hn? Khushi couldnt understand anything around her for a moment until he gently moved her to the side and took over the milk pan.

This is the third time you burnt the milk. Everything OK with you? Arnav asked emptying the spoilt milk into the sink.

Its just I forgo..

I know, 3 months is really long time to forget how to make coffee. Do you want me to teach you? Arnav asked with mischievous glint sparkling in his eyes.

Nahi chahiye...She snapped and tried to snatch the pan but he held it little farther from her hinting the passionate past associated with the words she just uttered. When their eyes met, the memories of the nahi chahiye moment mirrored in each other's eyes and she looked reliving the fervor in his eyes.

Khushi retreated and turned away in pretense to find another pan when Arnav warily followed her. Taking the clean pan from her hands, he slightly leaned to her ears and whispered, Per mujhe chahiye Posy.

She shot her head back, her eyes rounded in surprise and shock.

COFFEE, mujhe coffee chahiye, and this time without burning the milk. Uttered Arnav huskily admiring the lively hues on her cheeks.

Khushi flustered, putting distance between them She grabbed the milk jug from refrigerator and filled the pot.

Arnav volunteered to make coffee as he placed the milk pot on hot cooktop. I hate to admit my version will no where be deliciously closer to the one you used to make. In fa...

Khushi cut him off as she mechanically filled the mugs with instant coffee mug. There are quite a number of things I used to make which I no longer make. Filter Coffee is one such. Things changed lot more than I imagined and wished.  

She looked up to meet his eyes that said nothing, absolutely unfathomable expression on his face, was it anger, hurt, guilt, or truly nothing. She couldnt figure out but to her surprise, uncaring her stabbing taunt, He stepped closer, I agree to disagree with you, Somethings will never change between us come what may, like this one, tapped her red nose with this forefinger.

Khushi looked at him in surprise as she was expecting his usual threats and warnings. As he was about to exit, he turned back and said, Count me out from your instant coffee paradise, as my taste buds dont prefer anything but filter coffee prepared by my wife. Oh and if you happened to spot her, could you ask her to get me a cup of her special coffee?

I am not making anything for you. Khushi stomped her feet and shifted to pour milk in the cups.

I know, thats why I am asking you ask my wife. Arnav stepped out of the kitchen rewarding her a lopsided smirk leaving her flabbergasted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Khushi spent her day looking for OBGYNs nearby home and shortlisted few names to take Arnav's opinion, Arnav had dropped in at home between his office hours to have lunch with the ladies and also to check on Khushi's health. She was recovering and looked much better than she was 2 days ago albeit rather slowly due to her defying nausea.

As they finished lunch, when she was about to discuss about the doctors and her upcoming meeting with Saxena, Arnav stepped aside to receive a phone call.

-------

Bhatt, Mitra, Gupta, Raichand, Mittal, Sen, Rao, Singhal..all are tended with extreme care. Is that all to the list?

Yes, Those are all the people she met.

How did she deal with Mitra? I heard he is a f*cktard jackass.

Oh you bet.

Then? How did she manage?

Well, he shares physical relation with his mistress daughter, who orphaned her at very young age. Daughter doesnt know that her aged boyfriend is none but her own father...Khushi used this fact to her advantage.

Arnav smiled stealing glance at Khushi who was explaining something in the kitchen rolling her dramatic eyes at Nani.

So I guess thats the list. Keep me posted if you remember anyone else.

Thats all of them she met. I remember very well but we have to see how Saxena is going to react.

"Have to see" meaning? Arnav asked suspiciously creasing his forehead.

Oh, I thought you knew. Never mind. NK tried to evade the topic.

Spit it out or I will make you.

Khushi is meeting Saxena this evening. NK nervously stuttered.

Arnav stiffened in anger and turned around once again this time to see her smiling in deep conversation with Nani. Where and what time?

Coral Palace @ 8PM.

Arnav remained silent registering the details and still fuming at her.

ASR, am I in trouble? NK asked hesitantly.

Not if you keep this call between us.

Khushi waited for Arnav to come out of his room for last couple of hours but he seemed to be too engrossed in his laptop that he didnt show any sign of exiting his room. As the clock kicked 3PM, it was time for her to get ready to transform herself to the world she loathed. But she felt the urge to let him know for the mutual agreement they had come to, that is not to have compromises in this relation whether break it or make it.

May I have a word with you? Khushi knocked on his door that was left opened.

He looked up at her warmly giving a nonchalant nod, Sure, would you like to come in?

She looked around the room standing at the door, that looked like the lost twin of her own room. In my room, please, if you..

Absolutely! Lets go! He interrupted her before she ended. Closing his laptop, he reached her in a stride as she looked at him questioningly. He was becoming extremely quizzical by each day. He stretched his hand out gesturing her to lead.

When Arnav came to know about her meeting with Saxena, he almost stormed towards her to give her his peace of mind for putting herself into danger again and again. When her smile faded away as he approached her that moment, he remembered things are not the way they are supposed to be. Somewhere he felt he lost right on her for what she had become. He had no business to mess with the path she laid at the times he stranded her. Without uttering a word then, he retreated to his room, to work from home hoping that she would at least consider this relation between them worthy enough to have no such secrets.

As Khushi led to her room, Arnav followed and closed the door behind her, having an inclination of the impending conversation. Noting that she is running late, Khushi repeatedly checked her watch settling on the couch, as Arnav took the chaise opposite to her.

Have you heard Vikram Saxena? She asked, her voice sounding as apathetic as it could be.

Yeah, he is our rival. He said leaning forward resting his arms on his knees.

The ASR by now would have fired a gun of questions but the fact that he didnt, concerned her.

I am meeting him tonight at Coral Palace at 8PM. She said in one breath, looking straight into his eyes, first time feeling nervous of his cool and composed attitude.

She is nervous, not for what she is about to do but he knew she is expecting some sort of reaction from him and he was not willing to give her what she needs, what his trueself was saying at that moment. He masked his every concern, and anger behind that piercing gaze. He gave an indifferent shrug and said in laid back tone, OK.

Yet another blow to Khushi and his casual attitude started irking her with each passing min.

If you need a car, they are all parked behind the building and the drivers are just a call away. Although if you need them, I would suggest you to call them now.

Khushi nodded with her tongue tied unable to comprehend him.

Moments later when no one spoke, she looked away unable to meet him in his eye, I will take house keys and probably be very late. She stood up saying that.

OK. He said standing up. Anything else?

Khushi nodded NO, moving towards her wardrobe.

Arnav gave her one brief look before turning his feet to the door when he heard her.

Is that it?

Arnav turned around to her and tilted his head unsurely what her question is.

I mean is that all you have to say? Aren't you angry with me? She asked taking few steps towards him.

I dont know, you tell me. Should I be? was his sharp reply.

She nodded No, thi...

Then there is no reason for me to be angry. Good Luck Khushi! He interrupted her exiting the room but instantly stopped in his tracks remembering something, You dont need permission to enter my room or to speak to me.  

Khushi wondered at his nonchalant behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dressed in black halter with silver sequins evening gown, Khushi elegantly walked down the corridors of the 7 star Coral Palace, with her mind still wondering about Arnav's unconcerned and unaffected attitude. She was soon interrupted by NK who looked nervous which didnt go unnoticed by Khushi.

Upon enquiring he brushed it off saying that, he is just worried about her considering that she is pregnant. She assured him with a smile and she was soon taken away by Saxena's bodyguards.

Just like every other time, according to their protocol, Khushi laid down the facts and evidence she gathered before the man could advance on her.

So Mr. Saxena, you have exactly 30secs to agree to our demands, if you dont want to see yourself naked on every channel live.

How much?

5laks?

You should rate yourself higher Mr., at least for the handsome salt & pepper hair you have. Khushi mock teased him, as she texted NK to come in. 5 crores...thats the rate of the evening.

5 crores? You bloody bit*h...Noting Khushi busy in texting, the man strode towards her to pin her down. As he tried to grab her hair, a muscled arm wrapped around Khushi's waist whirling her around to land her away from the man at a safe distance.

ASR? The man gaped at the roaring lion in front.

Tum teekh ho? Did he hurt you? Arnav asked maintaining his composed demeanor with her.

She rested her forehead on his chest, feeling her head reeling and her stomach gushing out everything it stored within. She nodded NO and the next moment, she rushed to the washroom to throw up.

Stick your a** to the chair or I would bloody hunt you down. Arnav threatened Saxena and he instantly obliged in fear knowing the power of ASR.

NK walked in next moment and was asked to watch Saxena. With that, Arnav followed Khushi and rushed to the washroom to find her kneeling by the toilet emptying the contents of her stomach.

The sudden swirl brought the worst off her, as she still continued to gag with nothing more left to throw up from her feeble frame.

Arnav kneeled next to her, with his palms covering her straining ears to ease out her discomfort. As she retched uncontrollably, he altered ways to comfort her, sometimes covering her ears, holding her arms and rubbing her back, and believe it or not, it helped Khushi tremendously.

Minutes later, her regurgative spasms subdued as she took heavy heaves tiredly and she ended up leaning herself against his chest.   

Ab teekh hain? His voice filled with utmost concern as he brushed her loose strands from her forehead. Khushi lifted her eyes and looked at him wearily, She could clearly see anger, concern, pain, and most importantly a tinge of moistness sparkled in those caffeinated eyes. This was the man she had been searching ever since she broke the news of meeting Saxena.

Playing a small smile satisfactorily, She whispered onto his chest, Ab teekh hain!

He helped her stand up as she washed her face and when she turned to walk, he picked her up in his arms, Lets get you home!

No, I ca..

He glowered at her controlling his anger but didnt utter a word to command her. She knew his silence shouldnt be mistaken and taken for granted. She lowered her eyes giving in to his unspoken commands and before she could stop herself, her hand gently glided up his chest to his collar grabbing it possessively.

Arnav gently put her on the passenger seat and grabbed a can of ginger ale from the back seat.

Khushi after many months rounded her lips in surprise wondering how Mr. ASR aced himself in the subject of morning sickness after making fool of himself on the other day.

Sit tight and keep drinking. Will be back in a min.

Where are you going?

To bring your check.

What? No, dont, NK is there. Khushi knew if Arnav goes back to the man, she wouldnt be surprised to read Saxena's Obituary column in tomorrow's newspaper headlines.

Which is exactly why! That boneless butt need some help. Dont step out! Am I clear? Arnav asked sternly in no nonsense tone.

She nodded as she watched him running back to the hotel.

As she watched him going out of sight, she leaned back smiling to herself and closed her eyes realizing yet another proof to prove that her decision to stay with him is right on life. She was happy, she was elated that he became part of what she had started, though it reached its end, She wouldnt have asked for a better version of it.

Arnav waited impatiently for Saxena to wire transfer the money. As soon as NK accepted the bank notification to accept the funds, Arnav swayed his arm and took Saxena's jaw in one go.

Dont you ever dare raise your hand on my wife! Arnav beat the Sh*t out of him breaking his own knuckles in the process.

If I suspect you or your men trying to harm her, I will take you down without any warning.

Holding down his broken jaw, Saxena mumbled, I did no harm to you guys, why do you guys have to do this to me?

I got no clue but looks like you are too famous to fall prey to my wife. And dont be surprised if she comes back again adding more zeroes to the amount you just transferred. Because she will unless you change your strategies on f*cking women.

What unfolded in last few mins in front of NK was a huge shock to him. From the moment, Arnav showed up at the hotel and waited outside Saxena's door patiently for Khushi's permission to come inside, NK feared imagining how Arnav would react and burst on Khushi. But to his surprise, NK realized that the man wasnt that bad at all.

The drive back home was most deafening for Khushi as Arnav spoke nothing to take out his anger. She tried to steal glances but his were fixed to the road not relenting to look at her. She contemplated to strike a conversation to find out what he is thinking but he is just not making it easy with the way he silently breathed in rage. Mins later, she heard him ask , Do you mind if we sit by the waves for  few mins?

She nodded NO, straightening herself on the seat as he pulled over to the curb.

Coming around the car, he opened the door for her. Soon she followed him as he led the way to the dark beach and restless waves lit by the humongous light of the sky. They both sat staring at the waves that appeared calm yet turbulent and they wondered if thats reflecting their own life.

It wouldn't have taken a sec for him to smack Saxena and get the money out of him on her behalf but that would have damaged their relation further and Khushi would have felt offended for stepping into her space. So he bit back and allowed her to handle until the moment her role is done. But he was too worried about her to sit back at home and let her finish the task.

Unable to stop himself, he called NK & informed him that he will be there at the mentioned place and time and will go in place of NK. And when Arnav entered the room, watching Saxena advance on Khushi flashed the unerasable scars on her and the way she was dragged on their ill-fated night. In a protective instinct, he pulled her closer to his heart to keep her safe from the man and from everyone else.

Arnav as he remembered the events, a shiver ran down his spine and looked to his side to find Khushi drawing her knees up and resting her chin gently swaying to the sides lost in her own thoughts with no definite aim in mind. Before he knew it, he raised his hand to push the lone curly strand behind her ear. The sudden warmth of his fingers made her turn her face and she dreamily rested her cheek on her knee, twinkling her eyes at him. She neither moved away nor encouraged him as she watched him utmost attentively. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr60QD6axdU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
  awesome update...lovely start with khushi thoughts...she is giving second chance to him after seeing his all efforts...its beautifully written...i am touched with her thought process :)...honestly...she is amazing :)...she wanted to be her old self again...lively ...laughing khushi ...no more this sad khushi...awee yaar...deeps very very nicely written...i think after reading her pov no more ifs and buts left ...its very deep and meaning full...coming to arnav this guy has decided that 

haha that scene was awesome...she lost in her thoughts while her eyes on  him ...and he saying khushi...khushi ...lol...3 time milk burnt...i loved the nahi chahiay chit chat...its tag line in their early love life :)...i feel proud of arnav when ever he shows haq by using the word my wife...poor arnie...that was only one relation which was indeed he felt his from day first ...

nk is cool yaar...he provided all info to arnav...but khushi is no less...she was all sincere with arnav ...she already thought of sharing abt saxena with arnav...i am glad she opened up...talked to him...and arnav he is doing everything ...liking not liking for the sake of happiness of khushi...how he controlled his anger...he knows better :)...

damn such a sick saxena character...i am liking this side of story...as u showing the different masked faces of people also side by side...uff he is another pathetic person...loved the way arnav entered well in time...and his tum theek ho...and her reply abh theek noon...aweee...its awesome...
he was there throughout ...helping her...massaging her...just wanted to bring sakoon to her ...then the way he picked her...and brought back to car...lets go to home...awesome ..amazing...

last scene took my breathe...water...calmness...both sitting watching waves coming and leaving...hi tides low tides just active sea...he moved her strand back and she turned and seeing his eyes...very very serene ...peaceful...i just hope and wish ...this calmness spreads in their lives for always now...awesome and lovely update deeps...if starting khushi took the update ending arnav did that...such a balance of charcaters yaaar...fantastic...
arnav has decided this 

infact both have reached some how to this point

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
surankani😆yaahooo 
Tomo no exam.. n Deep di updates tonight.. 
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today I got to res quickly. 
Edited

Deepthi, the first part where you have described the feelings of Khushi is just superb.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

For someone like Khushi who has always been a fighter in life, quite detached from strong emotions , Arnav  introduced her to her own emotional side, the side which is soft, which wants love and Arnav gave her that love. Even though it was for a short period yet the memories imprinted in her heart were so strong that these 3 months did nothing to erase it. And for us humans, love is something which is as essential as air, food or water. And Khushi wanting that love again made her take this step of moving back with him.

Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

Loved the way Arnav wants to relive and recreate those wonderful moments they had together. How long can Khushi resist his charms? So it was NK who gave Arnav all the information regarding the past clients and today's meeting.

Coming to people like Saxena or Mitra, reading about them is not only disgusting but also disturbing. What kind of men are these who even sleep around with their own daughters. It is scary to know that the world is filled with such people and it makes you become more protective of your sisters or daughters from this cruel society.

Glad that Khushi told Arnav about her meeting that Saxena. And Arnav too knowing that how tender their relationship is still did not object to her meeting him. But how could he just sit and watch knowing that she is risking her life, the way he came at the right moment to rescue her was just out of this world.

Overall it was another beautiful update. Loved it.

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My res too...😛

i dont know why or how, i never read the introduction of TVK on your index Di... today i did, and i gave me goosebumps... WOW... the dove and her cage... how aptly they go with ArShi... brilliant Di...

and Khushi's thought... WOW... i always wonder how this strong young lady thinks... today we got a glimpse of that... and honestly speaking, i admire her even more now...

she has a strong eyes to see through things... she is seeing his efforts... she believes him... she convinced the little unconvinced part of her herself... no she is not the emotional fool, she is the person who makes right choice in right time, who knows what she wants and needs in her life... i am proud of her...

finally Nahi Chahiye is back in their life... i so loved it... loved their coffee conversation... loved it that Arnav kept it cool... he knows better i have to say... and loved the last part of the convo the most...

NK is a sweet person... he seems to be so seedhe-saadha... i quite like him... NK's detail about that man, some people can b this cheap... i am so glad that Khushi is stopping at least a few of them, in her own way... i am really loving this side of TVK too...

can i love Arnav anymore than i already does... i think i can, warna why after every update i love him some more... he didnt give into his anger today, rather he was rational... supported Khushi in her work... helped her when she needed... ended the rest perfectly... wow... cant anyone be better than this... Khushi is sooo lucky to have him...

loved the way he took care of her... and the ending... those calm yet turbulent waves, they do reflect their lives... loved this peaceful moment together... brilliantly written Di...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 9 years ago
Crazy_JMK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
res...
Much awaited kushi's pov. So deeply explained why kushi came back..

How much arnav controlled his temperment..Edited by Crazy_JMK - 9 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum updt
 khushi's pov s superb...
drz a massive change in arnav n itz too good seeing him change...
nahi chahiye!!! haiyye loved dat scene
shyad pehli baar i was right itz nk who infrmed arnav n arnav did cum 2 d place vthout telling khushi
loved arnie's care n corcern fr his khushi
awaitng fr d nxt updt

deeps can we expect ashu n rahul in any near time???? wud arhi visit dm any tym soon?????

Edited by diyadivya - 9 years ago
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
deepthi...mera maan ki baat tune la dhi idharr...
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: indhuza

deepthi...mera maan ki baat tune la dhi idharr...

Kaunsi?