Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
mindblowing update,, now khushi should know about the adi truth... so it will be more exciting... please update fast dear... love u .
Deepu..its a wonderful update!
So khushi is sensing something wrong with the kid...and no attachment..we have to wait and see where will these feelings lead her to...i mean will she be able to find out the truth..and if she knows the truth after the kid borns..it may be more disgusting her..she can neither hate it but nor love it...

loved khushis dramas and cryings..the way u described those..is really beautiful...i just gone into the memories of my pregnancy time...and i was recollecting how stupid i was behaving..and crying for silly things...

once i again i cant stop myself from appreciating arnav..wonderful husband...how he is getting knowledge abt each and every thing abt the pregnancy  issues..same time he forgot abt the kids origin...hats off👏

so lil romance also started b/w them...good...hoping for better...

coming to arnavs mother ...from arnavs pov its more appropriate the way he asked her...but we dont how much she might be struggling by thinking abt the past ...

and khushi s role is excellent here..the way she supported arnav...and her conversation with arnavs mother at the end...the dialogues are too good..saying that one bless ..he would have brought the entire world at ur feet...how much proud of her husband she is...

so finally mam entered sirs room...so heart warming it is...the way she supported him..and arnav crying heratfully in her hug...what more is needed b/w a couple...as arnav asked khushi the other things are not that important...

Deepu...as usual sorry for not commenting for the last chap...

i m loving this FF more and more now!
love the cute moments between them!
her mood swings and poor arnav jhelofying her :P
why still doesn't feel that warmth for her baby!
its about her Arnav only for now!
it's her baby but what she'd do if she gets to know the truth?
and the 3rd part was heartbreaking!
how could Arnav's parents do that to him?
such horrible people -_-
see, where I've landed myself into... commenting after almost 20 pages... i hate this... and meri pyaari si didi, i missed you a lot... lovely update Di... emotional... and wonderful... simply brilliant... i tell that with every chapter naa, par kya karoon, u surpass yourself with every update...

loved their their ever strengthening comfort level... their friendship... her mood swings... whining with 'Chahiye matlab chahiye' like a baby... his ever supporting nature... counting of number of time she cried... Awe... so sweet... and the line 'Are we going to rava ladoo or stethoscope'... LOL... it cracked me up...

the incidence in USG room... will it sound rude if i say, i felt a sheer of satisfaction when she failed to feel anything beyond Arnav... no, i dont have any animosity towards the baby, u know that right... but still i loved the fact, her subconscious is placing Arnav before the baby, which he thought would never happen...

loved his bonding with the baby already, he would be a great father, i know... and he's the best... the way he understands her without any words... immediately gives her every support she needs... WOW... sometimes i feel so overwhelmed seeing this man u know...

glad that Buaji & Payal are here too... loving the small talks between Jiju-saali... and also the way u brought up the separate bed issue ahead... its very unlikely to NOT notice it when there's so many people living here now...

just loving ArShi's small small nok-jhoks too much... both of them are really cute... her ruthna... his maanana... just so adorable... loved how she shared her problems with her... how he tried to solve them without hurting her ego... and the way they share their woes and support each other...

i'm so happy and relieved that she accompanied him tonight when he met the woman... that woman has a happy family... that too with that same man... now thats too much... agar aisa hota she's abandoned by her 'lover', she was alone, desperate, even then her action wouldnt be justifiable... and here both 'father-mother' together threw away the child... how could they do this...

and she held him strong when he's most fragile, when he needed her most... helped him open up... soothed his pain with her love... and the last line, when he asked if she is real... this man once again took my heart...

by the way, Adi was transferring that much money to the person he asked to send 'proofs' to Khushi right... wondering will Arnav be able to reach him before he does his 'job'... though i have doubt, lets see what u've stored for us...
This was really maha episode..that made way to one thing i.e. About khushi knowing truth and her decision if made any.
The person deena was bound to come in the frame because of her father's involvement..later on when the court hearing will be done then i guess her father will bring more twist owing to khushi being close to the truth.
Khushi and her mood swings has made her being more close to arnav that that of baby.Her pregnancy really have brought them close enough to talk nicely and know each other more which has just deepen their relationship to strengthen from where it was.
Lastly,his mother..never thought that just because they couldn't raise their son properly,they had to take such decisions..ugh..really this was disgusting..how can a mother do that..when arnav said is sex everything?..that really made it..what is the meaning of life..that meet really will play important role in near future.
The way arnav is pulling his socks up regarding any facts that connects adi..that means arnav will surely destroy that cd too.
 Nice camaraderie they have developed with lots of love n emotional dependency ...
Bit worried abt khushi's stance twds the baby...what's going to happen when she comes to know abt that animal...hope shewouldn't abandon the innocent life... 

First of all thanks dii for regenerating me with new morals and enthusiasm to live life in a better way.

Dii ,I was to quote the whole mahaupdate but later thought it will be occupy more space so .. just will say for that it was the best and most painful update... I enjyd reading it along with I cried and it was most painful...  Every line of this update was outstanding... Nothing can be better than this...

dii... u are a glory to womanhood... No words can describe, the soul u are...  TVK now is not a story that I am reading regularly but a path that is taking me to humanity and the real treasures of life...Thanku again, for this wonderful story...

Dii.. for U:

Nari ki wo tum shakti ,badal rahe jo sabke dilo ki surat ho

Nahe hai hatyar pass aapke bs kalam he aapka shastra ho

Chal rahe ho raah par jo khud tumhare tarashe ek naye manzil ki raah hai

Karwa bhe saara jud raha hai raaste mei aapke jo banaya aapne ye jaha hai

Khushi ki talash nahe hai bs ek naye jindagi bana rahe ho

Kar rahe ho kaabil sabhe ko jo andhere mei naya ujala dikha rahe ho

Hai yakeen kaafila ye yu he chalta rahega saath aapka jo milta rahega

Hoge safar aur bhe aasan in mushkilo mein jo saaya aapka saath rahega

Now about the update:

Childhood should be CAREFREE, playing in the sun, not living a NIGHTMARE in the darkness of the soul.

Paritosh Karamchand. If I guess then he is the man whom Arnav had put behind bars for killing Adi...

And may be this can be a string for the past to come in front Khushi anytym in future. As Deena is his daughter... if so then dii ...how well u have add the strings ..  m speechless.

As I read a husky voice... heheh its none other than Arnav... O man he is overpowering now my all senses.

He had never seen a chameleon in the form of human until he witnessed Khushi one day.

This thought of Arnav made me blush and laugh same tym as... how his wife's mood swings are making him to give her weird names..

I too feel like Arnav.. that yaa we too will miss the tantrums of KSR aftr her deleivery.. as she is grumpy and childish till she deleiver... and yaa...this is a new shade of Khushi's character stepping in motherhood and I am loving the shade her character has occupied in this span of tym. Dii... if Arnav is fantasy of evry girl then ... Khushi is a dream evry grl want to be ...

You were supposed to blush dammit! He blurted out in a fluster forgetting the audience for a moment.

This dialogue remind me of tym wen Arnav said in IPK ab kya bolu... very of much unexpected... but showd how he don't know to potray his business attitude and brain wen it comes to feeling specially for the one he care...and love

That is how Arnav always chose to transform his pale, sad and pensive wife into raged, fiesty and extempore wife, like the way he always loved to see her.

Really Arnav is a multitasking man.. how well he know to handle his wife who is nowadays not much of herself but a spoiled wife who is making his husband fall for all his swing happily... really I enjoyed  reading their new journey and the comfort level they have reachd in their relationship. Very well written..

Next time if you need to talk, sit down and talk. You are going crazy for breath.

Aww this man always care for her... his this small small gestures make fall again and again for him... dii.. thanks for increasing our love for the characters again and again.. May be this is the reason we are still tied with them with same passion.

Please let me be once what you want me to be, what we both want me to be, Your Wife! You may dont need me but I need you. I will die thousand deaths here worrying about you.

Wow wow this is the superb words came out of the angel who didn't said ilu bt was more soothing to hear that she wanted to be his forevr.. wat evr she gave as excuse to be again in his life for the child or wen evr she gave up on his demands evn it was all for her betterment ,she did all for them ... she always subjected him the most important person.. and the hospital part was nice but ... as I say that I cant judge thoughts at that place by Khushi's side bt yaa... m sure they are going to be the best parents... and I love how Arnav is connected to  the unborn...

So explain me Ma'm, how exciting those few mins of s*x must be, to ruin a child for life? When my wife could give me up for her child? Why the hell didnt you give up your coward lover.

These words were the toughest to read, the pain of the man who was abandoned by her mother has to face the cruel world till date and have to see the worst and no one was there to hold his hand and soothen his wounds ... just because they were coward to raise a child before they are married... how cruel people turn.. still in present wen I read or see in tv that child were left by their parents.. I feel pity of the soul who is now on mercy of this world who will lead him to a path that would have nvr came ,if they havnt abandoned their child...

And its not necessary that evry child get a godfather like Arnav ... Some end their lives in the bushes or the bin they are thrown.

Along with that, I evn feel proud of the ladies and couple who evn seeing the worst raise their children.

Lucky, the one who have the same person's lap to cry in their hard times, once who carried you in her womb.

The fact that he said those words in such distressed moment, made her realize if this could be reason why he is feeling insecure, stopping himself from bridging the gap between them.

Aww so finally Khushi get a clue why he is still distancing himself from her... he care for her .. he love her but being intimate is what he didn't stepped as here he feel that she chose the baby over him... but still he is more proud of her... I really loved this section.. evn it was painful but same tym it was a magnificent ,how he was proud of his lady..

You will never know my name and that is the punishment I give you for your deeds.

Literally I cried ... this were not just words of single meaning but deep burnt wounds that again gt freshened with the realization that he was abandoned for no mistake of his own...

I pity you from the bottom of my heart for losing someone like him, who could have brought the entire world to your feet, had you showered one blessing upon him. Just one would have made difference. Anyway I owe you a thanks...for this...she pointed to the taveez, Thank you Ma'm for leaving this with him, without which I dont think I would have made or met my life. Khushi fisted the taveez and joined Arnav out leaving the past behind for ever.

Khushi today has again showd that she is strongr to hold the string in this relation wen he is weak .. and about to fall.. she stand by him to hold him...  superb written.

. Her decision to enter the room is going to change their lives from tonight, from friends to wife and husband.

Yaa earlier they shared was just a relationship of frds but m happy finally today she steppd in his life again as his wife in true senses , earlier emotionally now as soothing his pains physically... and i beleive...

Wife is the one who can turn to a mother, when needed...

I have always noted that wen evr something worst arise in their lives ,bring them more closer to each other.

If anyone believes it or not, I always believed my man can never do a mistake.

Khushi , I really feel proud that she is confident about her man... and I trust that her trust will gt deeper with tym ,for Arnav..

. You will not find a better mother than her Black&White, trust me.

Aww I really loved it that how Khushi too believe ,if arnav ws abandoned then too he got a mother in form of nani.. and I too love her and I liked this special characterization of nani in this place...

He kissed on the underside of her wrist whispering, Are you for real?

Aww.. how hw want to trust that the warmth he is getting is of the lady ,he always expected.

Aww this is real man... kaash ye haqiqat ban jae.. tere mere afsaane ,afsane na rehkar ek ithihaas ban jae..

Maa... bs tu he mere liye wo sb the
the tu he mera har savera jo mei jagte the
dhoondu jo andhere mei tu wo roshni the
tha  har khayal bhe khushnuma mera jo tu pass the

aankho mei aansu bhe na dekhe maine saath jo tu hote
Na dhalta din na hote tere bina mere raat the
jb jb tu na dikhe bechaine mere har saans the
Na ata tha khayal bichadne ka tujhse
hote jb bs mein khush tere goad mei the.

Hua har ye ehsaas der se jo tu mujhse door hue
Bichadne ka dard bhe na pta tha jb tak tu saath the
hone lage mei gumsum jo sun ne ko mere baat  tu na the
hota tha ye ehsaas tb mujhe tu he the jo sunte mere har baat the
akar pher viraane mei choor mei ho jate the
sehlane ko  sar mera jo tu na ate the

milte nahe the khushi wo jaise pehle hote har baat par the
tu nahe hote tho ab har khushi bhe baraste dukho ki jhadhe the
na ata tha pass jo koi aankho mei aansu mei le ate the
yaad bs tu he ate jb har andhere raat mei akele sote the

kyu tujhse saath rehte ye na keh paaye the
maa tujhse he mere dunia aur dunia ki har khushi the
tu he the janaat aur mile jaise mere duao ko ek chavi the
maa tu heis jahaa mein mere har saan ko lane wale the
tu he mere is chalte jeevan ka adhaar the

maa bs tu he the tu he hain... jo mere pass nahe hote  par mere khayalo mei har pal mere saath hai...

Every child need their mom in their lives.. to share their success ,to share their joy, to lessen their worries, to laugh with them in madness,to help in worst by just holding their hand...

(This was written by me wen I was far away from my mom ,years ago and realized ,how important she was and is and always will be in my life)

Please bear my extremely free flying and lengthy thoughts.

The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 41

Part 1

Author Note Questions:

They mentioned abt getting the bank trn details of adi to be not possible without a court order...but wudn't it be simple , as adi is dead.. And his details r to be given to his heirs... Or family members...they can go n gt the trn statement n enquire with the bank...to know to which account the money was trfd?

If the acct is not joint acct, in other words if its single account, upon acct holder's death the account becomes offlimits and inaccessible until it is settled in a court proceeding.

He kissed on the underside of her wrist whispering, Are you for real?

She dropped her lashes and blushed mumbling, I dont know, What do you think?

Ek compliment deh doon? He asked kissing her finger tips.

Finally!...Please be my guest...She squealed in excitement.

Tum aaj kal Posy kum aur Gundi zyaada lag rahi hoo...He teased tapping her nose.

She scrunched her nose angrily and punched him, Get away from me!

Sorry, This time for real..

No thanks. You may keep those stupid compliments to yourself. She pushed him splaying her hands on his chest.

He chuckled and tried to come closer, when she batted her hands erratically in the air fighting him, I am serious, I really wanna tell something.

Nahi...NOO...I dont want to hear....She closed her ears shaking her head.

Fine. Your loss! He settled on his side, staring at the ceiling fan.

Moments passed but neither of them budged. A rippling sound of breaking wind echoed in the room. Arnav for a moment flabbergasted and looked at her stifling his laughter.

Sorry I am little..you know gaseous today. Her nervous fingers roamed all over her embarrassed face in shame.

He rolled to her side breaking into spurts of laughter.

You are so mean...She pushed away his shoulders.

Seriously Posy?

Shut Up and get away!

I never knew my wife is capable of breaking the winds to this extent...He shook unable to conceal his mirth.

I should sleep in my room..She tried to move when he wrapped his arm around her bump.

No no stay here...He paused for a moment trying hard to control his merciless guffaw. I might just accompany you in your mission to bomb these walls tonight...

She chortled at his pun, and both broke into a parody of laughter after many months in each other arms until the happy tears spilled out of their ecstatic eyes.

How long had it been seeing her happy? His lips toned down to a happy smile watching his life laughing at her heart's content. His hand slided along the sides of her arm, his eyes raked her face up and down. Her smile faltered and faded away as she realized he was no longer smiling at her but looking straight back into her eyes mirroring the sudden hunger she felt in her throat. Arnav moved in closer but she stopped him firmly pressing her palms against his chest stuttering..Pp..Pee...I have to pee... before we do this...

Arnav abruptly paused for a moment, and raised his lashes in confusion...

I have to pee...I will make it quick...Her lips stuttered feebly, breathing hard, as if she'd run a race.

WHAAAT? Snickering at her, Unbeliiievable! he jerked himself up and helped her out of the bed.

She hurtled her thick feet in penguin walk mumbling, I will be back in no time...

That Khushi surprised him, in a way boldly telling him that she needs him as much as he does her. Curving his lips into a triumphant smile, Come fast Posy, my mood is slipping away.

Opening the bathroom door, Khushi giggled at him, I know how to bring it back! said Khushi amusing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi stepped out of washroom to find Arnav locking the bedroom, carrying her body pillows.

He blinked his eyes playfully propping her side with the pregnancy body pillows to support her back in sleep. Khushi stood other side of the bed helping him fix the sheets, shy smile playing on her flushed lips promising not to leave any time soon.

All set! Arnav dusted his hands and took a step checking the impeccable setup he made for his wife. Ready to hop in? He asked walking to her side.

She nodded and was about to sit, when he stopped her by her elbow. I need to hear from you if this move is for good.

Until one of us are bored of each other! said Khushi with mischievous smile.

Boredom dont exist in the dictionary of your relationship. Arnav whispered flirtatiously.

Sitting on the bed, Khushi shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly throwing a devastating smile at him, making him fall for her all over again.

I managed to get on the bed without your help, she flaunted her earlier achievement proudly when he extended his hand for support.

I know you can, but I want to. Take my hand. He looked at her meaningfully demanding his right. Khushi chewed her lips, incapable of saying anything but obliging to him happily.

Slipping beside her, he tilted his head towards her and asked playfully, Do you need to visit washroom again?

Instantly landed a smack on his shoulder as he pulled the sheets over them chortling at her.

Lying on his upright elbows, he watched her sweeping her fingers over her tired eyes. She giggled remembering his joke on bombing the wall, I just imagined you breaking the wind. She laughed into splits once again imagining her thoughts in action.

I sure will, to teach how brutally you are toxicating me, eating those beans, the real culprits.

Then dont force me saying protein this protein that..I am tired of eating healthy. Poking her finger at his chest, she continued her never ending rants...Do you even realize you are not allowing me to eat anything I like th...Her voice faded away as she realized he wasnt even listening to her.

He took his time admiring her flawless beauty even under the shadows of night lamp. Her large expressive eyes glistened auburn, cheeks flamed spreading the light around like firefly, and not to mention her flushed lips pouted inviting him to take pleasure without a word being said.

His hands slided along the side of her neck and into her hair as she slowly tilted her face into the pillow letting him take over anything he wishes to.

Leaning in closer, he whispered onto her lips, I would have been shattered, had you not come to hold me in one place. You are the strongest woman I have ever met in my life...

Khushi rubbed at her night shorts with her fists nervously as his words flew out making her heart skip many beats that moment,  I was right when I asked you to lead us. You are the most stable among us..I dont think I can imagine anyone else as the woman of my life. He put his hand on her cheek, brushing his thumb along her cheekbone.

She exhaled shakily and dropped her eyes to his words as he brought their lips together. It was the kiss of an ardent lover, telling her every way that he desires her and no one can replace her place in his heart. Her shaky hands slided up his arms and pulled him closer into a familiar kiss.

He started off slow and searching the once savored sweetness that never parted from him. Pressing his tall body against her slender one, his soft lips parted her luscious ones' expertly. Her mouth was unnaturally sweet, her velvety tongue tentative and hesitant tried to touch his, as her fingers painfully tightened in his hair, pulling him closer.

He pulls back for a moment keeping check on her, holding her firmly in place, but she wasn't ready for the moment to end, not yet. He chuckles as her fingers seep deep into his hair, pulling him back to his place, to where he belong. And thats what he wanted to know, her yenning for him without any words being said. Not fighting for it, he grins over her lips and takes her into another roller coaster ride. Soft, smooth strokes turns to firm and frenzied, waking up a nerve ending Khushi, setting her heart flutter and aflame.

Khushi couldnt hold back the moan that escaped as he slanted his mouth over hers, stroking the most sensitive parts again and again, as she begged him in for more and more. Feeling her heart stutter lyrically against his chest, he broke off the kiss and drew back to admire the shine on her lips and in her eyes.

Staring into his eyes, Khushi swallowed a painful gulp which didnt go unnoticed by Arnav as he realized this was the only intimate moment touch she remembered and she could relate to. Her eyes spoke volumes as they glistened in defeat. Pulling her onto his shoulder, he hugged her protectively kissing her hair as they remained silent reminiscing the fights they fought with life to be together on this day, and still wondering if there are going to be any more surprises life is planning to throw at them.

But they both realized one thing tonight, they would do whatever they needed to do to be in love with each other till the last breath. At that thought, Khushi wrapped her arm around his chest and drifted off to sleep while he lovingly stroked her hair, promising himself never to let the smile fade away from her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnie, I tried man. None of the bank employees budging. I tried to lure them with money, my charm nothing worked.

Who is the manager? Arnav asked going through the last month call log of Adi cell phone at the time of his death.

Charuta Sinha. She is tough nut, late 40's, Single mother, sounded very arrogant.

Feeding a number in his phone, he handed over the call logs to Aman, Adi called this number every single day from the time the first transaction made. I need you to trace the owner and get me details by evening.

Grabbing his suit jacket, Arnav headed towards exit and stopped in tracks turning to Aman, Atleast yeh kaam tou karle..Ever since Anjali moved into your place, your brain had gone for long vacation. Bring it back before I make her dump you. Arnav left leaving Aman flabbergasted.

This man need crash course on romancing wife not papers,  Aman sighed getting to the task at hand.  

It was around noon Arnav exited his office to meet the bank manager but realizing that its lunch time, he decided to pay a visit to his wife who was still sleeping, last time he checked with Nani.

Locking the door behind he walked quietly to the bed and found her snoring like a punctured balloon, softly in low tone. He chuckled in his throat settling by her side. Taking his jacket, vest, tie and slipping his shoes off, he slipped into covers and hugged her from behind.

She pouted and shifted little in sudden intrusion. Few strands kissing her cheek, her hands warmly tucked under her cheek on one side, legs folded to thighs touching the belly, She looked like another baby in the womb. Her t-shirt rode up her bulged bump tempting Arnav to caress the life inside her. Kissing warmly below her ear, Arnav spread his fingers on her bump exposing the streaks of stretch marks on her waist. Khushi unconsciously snatched his hand from the baby to her chest and tucked it near her heart, rather should say in a very possessive hold, making his lips clash on her shoulders.

Wake up Posy, he whispered kissing her ear. A herd of elephants died in the city zoo hearing you snore. Khushi woke up squinting her eyes looking for dead elephants.

He snickered at her, earning a scowl. Placing a slurping kiss on her lips, Wake up, you need to eat something. He got up to draw the curtains.

She lazily batted her lashes, mumbling, I am soo tired Black&White, when will this pregnancy get over.

He instantly jumped to her side and asked her worriedly, Whats wrong? Are you hurting anywhere?

No..what time is it?

Its noon, tell me are you hurting anywhere? Heartburn again?

Noo, I just want to talk to you, lots and lots and lots and lots...and lots She mumbled sleepily pouting her lips curling her knees.

Giving a throaty laugh, he pecked her nose, I dont know about you but I am enjoying this new Khushi. I will come soon if you let me go soon. And for that, you need to freshen up and have lunch with me.

He helped her sit up holding her elbows. She sighed uneasily tying her long locks into a knot and her t-shirt rode up one more time exposing her stomach. His eyes narrowed spotting a bite scar near her belly button. Before he could reach upto her, she whined in frustration, I hate that I have to pee so many times. She pulled her t-shirt down and got off the bed with her hands supporting her hips.

Reluctantly ignoring the scar that lingered surreptitiously in the back of his mind, he walked out of the room saying, Khushi I will set the table and will wait outside. An unknown uneasy and agitated feeling settled in his mind no matter how much he tried to shrug it off.

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 41

Part 2

Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO & President of  AR Ventures, pleasure to meet you Ms. Sinha.

Please! Charuta Sinha, the manager of private bank, Bank of Tempuro gestured Arnav to take seat. How can I help you Mr. Raizada?

I need this year's detailed transaction report of Adarsh Singh Raizada's bank account.

I believe I already made myself clear. I cant release any records since his death is under active investigation.

All I need is information on one recipient account number. I just need the person's name.

I am afrai..

I am not here to hear NO as an answer. You have 2 options Ms. Sinha. You give me what I need, and I will make sure nobody will ever know. Otherwise I am afraid I will have to deal this in my way. It wont take me a second to buy this bank and the first thing that will happen is to fire you. And for your kind information, I havent seen anyone being hired after they were fired from AR. So? He asked checking his phone as incoming message beeped.

Whats the account number? Ms. Sinha co-operated biting down the anger.

Arnav handed over the number including a small piece of paper, Also could you check if this phone number is listed on the recipient's profile?

While Manager shifted her concentration and punched the keyboard keys in fretful tone to retrieve the details, Arnav opened Khushi's incoming message,

Where can I find loads of cuddles? I could use some really badly at this second, Get home soon if you have any in store for me!

He curved his lips, shoving his cell phone away but not before replying, You may find anything you want in an exclusive branded showroom called Arnav Singh Raizada. Will be home in 2hrs.

The bank manager gave away the details of a man called Manish Sharma. Hearing the name, Arnav instantly knew who the man is, Adi's personal attorney who handled Adi's private estate and assets. Arnav on his way to meet Deena's father Paritosh Karamchand, instructed all his men to search for the lawyer every nook of the city.

Parking his car in front of Arthur Road Central Jail, Arnav met Aman who's been waiting there for Arnav to arrive. Aman walking towards him said, They have given us 15mins to meet him.

More than enough!

Arnie, I dont understand why do we need to meet him?

Slipping his shoulders sharply into the Lora Piana's bespoke suit sleeves, Arnav walked with long and decisive steps towards the Visitor's Lounge, saying, If I am not wrong he is trying to reach Khushi.

Bhabhi? Kyun?

We will find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look, free me out, I will keep my mouth shut. Otherwise I will tell everyone that you killed him.

I thought you already tried that! Arnav said nonchalantly. Is that why you are trying to reach your daughter, to get hold of my wife?

Yes, to tell the truth that you trapped me into this. I know my daughter works with your wife. I heard you telling that to your men on that day. I will reveal everything you did to your wife one day.

Arnav curved his lips into sarcastic smile to Aman's surprise, Please be my guest and tell anything and everything you can. But the problem is what if I say my wife already knows?

Aman looked at Arnav with shocked eyes.

Kya? Deena's father exclaimed in surprise.

Hmm..may be, may be not. And guess what, if you are so interested I can dial her number and give it to you now. But I must warn you, She aint going to believe anything you say against me, instead she would be standing here next min to slap the sh*t out of you. Unfortunately, She believes me more than a scumbag like you.

No this cant..

Aman leaned over to Arnav and whispered something interrupting the man in front. Arnav in true grit leaned over the table saying, Look you as*hole, you know Anji.. you saw him in there. He will be releasing next week and he is not happy about it. He is willing to do anything to continue his life in the prison. One more word you utter, he is going to make sure, you are f*cked in every hole you have.

That set Paritosh on track as he had seen how brutally the prison inmate attacks others.

How did you know about that guy Anji? Arnav asked opening his car door.

When you asked me to meet you here, I knew something is coming up. This prison warden is my friend in school, so got sneaky there.

Arnav smiled, Anjali should travel more often to set your mind on track.

Dont you think you are supposed to Thank me here?

Do I need to? Arnav asked cheekily shoving his jacket in the back seat.

Aman shook his head giving up, I wonder how she is tolerating you! Anyway whats up with that attorney?

He shrugged gesturing no clue. But the fact that he transferred such lump sum at short notice screams something fishy. I need our men to act on this as quick as possible.

Arnav reached home around 7PM to find Khushi sitting on the couch pampered by Nani, forcing her to eat something. Khushi gleed as soon the door opened to find him walking towards her with huge grin on his face.

Leaning over to Nani, he kissed her forehead enquiring about her day, while Khushi rolled her head back to the couch and admired the purse of his lips and the way his jaw moved sharply.  

Loosening his tie, he smiled slyly leaning over to Khushi. Lingering his lips near her ears for longer time than he intended to do, he whispered Am I too late to cuddle up?

Khushi blushed and nodded Yes without making it obvious infront of Nani.

How about I bribe you with rasmalai? he asked loudly uncaring that Nani is with them.

Khushi rounded her eyes embarrassed while Nani asked, Bribe kis liye?, holding off her tease.

Why will a man bribe his wife nani?  He questioned with mischievous glint screaming in his eyes.

Pata hay pata hay! Nani giggled while Khushi rolled her eyes at the duo.

Will be back..Arnav leaned over and placed another kiss on her cheek before she could protest.

He took 2 steps away and the food on Khushi's' lap caught his attention. At once he screamed worriedly, Edamame?

Khushi feared if she ate something she is not supposed while Nani expressed along the same lines...

Nani, do we have fire extinguisher?

Fire extinguisher Kyun?

We should have, in case if something catches fire, or some bomb goes off...He guffawed uncontrollably remembering her last night's breaking the wind discussion while Khushi threw the pillows, shouting Get away from here!

Nani was saying not to buy any baby stuff until delivery, what do you want to do? Arnav asked playing with her long locks spread on the side of her arm.

Thats fine. I really dont have much preference. Khushi shifted her head on his chest lethargically.

Holding her chin, he lifted her face to look at him, Whats the matter Khushi?

I..Her eyes turned moist and her throat constricted. She squeezed her eyes to gulp down the inexplicable pain forming inside her.

Kya hua? He whispered caringly encouraging her to speak.

I am feeling guilty. I..am..I am trying hard but I am unable to believe that I am pregnant. I am not able to connect how I could be get pregnant. I dont remember anything that tells me that I could get pregnant.

Khu...tu...He didnt know what to say, he stared at her incapable of uttering anything to comfort her.

I am not half as happy as you are...I feel someone dumped something in me. Why am I not able to relate anything to the baby? I tried and am still trying to connect with the baby. And what upsets me most is that this is our first but I am unable to cherish it.

Khu..wha..what are you saying? Arnav panicked unable to understand what she is trying to convey.

I know I am not making sense...Am I making sense? Probably not..

No, talk to me how you feel. I will understand you. Arnav shifted lying on his upright elbows, caressing her cheeks.

I am trying very hard to think about the baby, every article I read, every forum I signed up talked so much how a mother connects to baby. I am putting lot of effort to be happy feeling the kicks. But every kick is coming out as pain. I am feeling it as pain than any other kind of excitement.

Could this be because of anxiety? Didnt the doctor say that you will feel the stress as time nears?

No you dont understand and I dont know how to say it. The day you asked me to feel the kicks, I couldnt register anything beyond your joy that day. She bunched his tshirt at his chest and pulled him closer shaking him angrily, Whenever I try to think about the baby, its you I end up thinking. My thoughts are not going beyond you. And why should I try hard to remind myself that a baby is in here. Why am I not feeling like any other mom? I am frustrated...She cried onto his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

I am suffering black&white...I dont know why.

The world around him stopped moving as he took her into his arms, his own eyes betraying the strength he mustered until that moment. He hugged her as close as he could but he knew there is already someone in between them, to keep them away, making them yen for what it could have been theirs at the first place..

He knew she is smart but he never knew that she could see things without being told. Every tear in her eye made him realize how much she filled her life with all of him. He knew a woman who abandoned him but today he learnt a woman who is unconsciously giving up her own child for him. Once again cruel fate had landed him at a crossroads and he doesnt know if he needs to shed happy tears or unshed the sad ones. Heck, he no longer know which direction he should go.  Holding her to closer to his heart, he remained silent with no answers to convince but quietly pleaded her to hold onto him every step of the way and he will get them through this and every other treacherous moment.

Please donot copy my stories to any other site/forums...this story is exclusively meant for India forum members

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
first of all let me scream in happiness...omg omg omg they KISSS ...WOW...wooow  ...breathe taking😃
wow awesome update...rollar coaster ...all high in emotions...damn hilarious...i dont know y i feel like crying right now...like arnav i am also thinking should i laugh with happiness...seeing such a beautiful intimate decent kiss they shared...or should i cry after seeing arnav and khushi again in pain in the last scene ...deeps  ur writing is way par excellence ...ur every scene is worth standing ovation...i loved ur writing style...

A smile can bring glow to ur face and so to ur life...these two r enjoying that glow...infact the glowing  moment of their lives finally...love u for giving them moment of peace...
hilarious start...breaking wind...infact both planning to bomb the walls...rofl.. that unbelieveable stop in between the moment...p ee...lol...laughing after long...both tired souls finding solace in each other ...his care bringing pillows for her ...making bed ready for her...awee...he noticing that shine on her face ...and then THE MOMENT...one of the best kiss i read after looong...its intimate but damn decent in words...👏...and the way in the end her eyes delivering silent message in form of pain in her eyes...and he at recieveing end reading them without a word...ufff its awesome..

very active the  knight ...working hell hard...trying his best ...closing all doors and windows...not even letting a breeze to touch her...trying his best  to storm from occuring... wt a hero of ur's deeps...i wanted to die for him ...he is such an amazing character of urs...arnav u r an amazing human..love u for that...salute u 

he is having eagle eye...got hold on bank manager...reached the info of account holder...adi's attorney...deena 's father...loved the way he is handling each and every thing...and offcourse friend in need is right there aman showing that he is friend indeed...:)...and amazing thing inbetween all his efforts he taking time out for khushi...coming back to have lunch with his love of life ...its aweee...there love is worth aweee...they amazed me always how they have reached step by step to this stage...kitni dafa they fell ...kitni dafa they stand up again...with the help of each other love...its awesome

loved her message his reply...all available in exclusive branded showroom called arnav singh raizada...aweee deeps kayse itna pyara likhti ho yaar...love u ...muahsss...loved his lil chit chat talks with nani on bribing wife ...lol...nani is sweet heart :)...and that fire extinguisher ...hehehe...it cracked me up again...lol...rofl..

finally finally she opened up ..that scene took the breathe away deeps...beautifully written...my emotions r right now at  such high point that from there they refuse to step down...:(...ufff and wow..again beautifully u have shown them together in each other arms...and uff the way she discussed her confusion abt baby...girl hats off...some time he needs her shoulder and sometime she needs his embrace...my goodness ...excellent writing...
i am suffering black & white...uff...and poor arnie...how to reduce their pain yaar...:(...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago