ArShi FF - The Valiant Knight - Thread 1 - COMPLETED - Page 37

Posted: 10 years ago
welcome back deeps with another awesome bang on start of the story...:)

amazing
cont soon
and do pm me plzzz
Dhamakedar First part..
Introduction of Main leads and others was awesome..
Arnav want Khushi's cantening business...
And ofcourse she is denying...
Let's see what will happen next..
amazing start...well built characters...each character is different...khushi is so strong...so waiting for their meeting...
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 2

Raizada Mansion...Mumbai...

Nani...I am sorry. I am covering for another doc and I have to lecture the class. I wish I knew your plan ahead, I would have denied and there is no one at the moment to take up the class on my behalf...Anjali sat next to Nani trying her best to comfort her.

Anjali Singh Raizada, eldest and only daughter of Raizadas. She is OB/GYN by profession and gives weekly lectures at Mumbai Medical Center. She is highly sophisticated, extremely career- oriented yet very down to earth woman. Most of her patients include Celebrities and Politicians and She is very fond of spicy food and very friendly with everyone in the world except one person and that is..well you will know soon...

I booked the reservation hoping you would accompany me and I thought you dont have lecture until Friday. Now how will I go alone...I heard that place is very crowded...Nani spoke worriedly fidgeting with her saree pallu.

Nani, Devyani Singh Raizada, only elderly lady in the family to keep her grandchildren on toes. She is friendly to them when she is needed and mother when they needed to be pulled on track. A sensible, practical, delightful and very charming old lady. Her favorite past time is visiting temples round the country. She is very proud of her 2 favorite grandchildren among three, Anjali and Arnav, especially Arnav. She knows hard enough about him that she never judges him and never criticizes him. To her, he is always right without any doubt, he is a man with golden heart no matter how he presents himself to the outside world or to his ownself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was that Catering lady's name?  Arnav asked opening the door of RM.

Khushi. Said Aman checking his phone.

Uski surname Verma hai kya? Arnav asked sarcastically stopping in his tracks.

Aman raised his head & looked perplexed at Arnav and remembered that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada must want to know person's full name when he asks for a name...

I dont mind if she is beautiful..Aman grinned at the thought of Khushi becoming Verma but soon shrugged the thought as pair of molten brown eyes looked daggers at him and thus supplied much needed information..Thats it. She doesnt have surname.

Kyun? Arnav turned completely to Aman and asked with utmost curiosity.

Kyun matlab? I dont know. In the rental agreement, she didnt fill any of her surname, parents or husband's information. I heard she is very private person, which is why we couldnt find anything about her family or her background.

Ladies and Private..MY FOOT! Arnav thought and walked ahead uninterested.

The entire building in which Khushi rented a small portion for her dabba service belongs to AR Ventures. Thats one of the many commercial properties around the country that ASR owns.

I wish I knew your plan, I would have denied and there is no one at the moment to take up the class...Arnav saw Anjali sitting next to Nani and trying to make her understand.

How will I go alone now? All the tickets are booked. Akele Tirupati tak kaise jaaongi...Kitna bheed hoga...Nani shook her head in despair.

I will take you Nani...Came Arnav's voice from distance without approaching them.

Aagaya thu! She rushed to Arnav and Arnav could sense how worried she is.

Anjali stood up and turned to go to her room without glancing at Arnav and Arnav didnt make any effort to acknowledge her presence either.

Anjali, where are you going? Nani asked sensing the tension between the siblings.

I have emergency Nani. Enjoy your fantastic day ahead! She said in cynically mocking tone and left the Mansion.

And Arnav was no less..He never showed any interest and cared nothing about her...the lady who never accepted him for what he was...

Will you guys ever patch up before I die? Nani smarted.

When do we need to go Nani? Arnav asked ignoring her question.

How long will you ignore my question?

I am taking first flight to Hyderabad tomorrow morning. Natasha will get in touch with you about the travel to whatever place you mentioned. He kissed on her head and turned to go.

Beta?

Thats it, the moment he heard that word, he stopped and stood rooted at his place. Nani addresses Arnav as beta when she is extremely worried or distressed & also for the fact that he doesnt like to be addressed in any other way by her especially as Chote, the name that gave him nothing but pain, suffering & humiliation.

He stopped in his tracks and spoke coldly without turning back, There never existed a relation between us to patch up now. Its high time you accept this reality. Saying this, he slipped on his aviators and left the lady in tears.

Aman came to Nani and hugged her...Why do you always interfere in their lives? Dont waste time on them, start searching a bride for me...Thak gaya hoon aapko aur uss pathar ko dekh dekhke...

Nani chuckled wiping her tears...Only a chudail can marry you...Bhaag before he drives away...

Anjali beta..look who is here...aapka aur ek bhai...Arnav..aaj se iss ka naam Arnav Singh Raizada...

Anjali leaned over the steering wheel and mumbled in her cry..I hate you Papa... I hate you so much...

Dont you ever ever call me Di...I hate you...You stole my everything...I hate you...

Arnav closed his eyes, wrapped his fingers around the steering wheel mercilessly as he remembered words that Anjali spoke many years back. LIFE was nothing but pain, struggle, insults & beatings for Chote until he became Arnav Singh Raizada overnight. He brutally attacked the leather casing on the wheel as a shrill cry ringed in his ears and sharp pain stabbed his heart. He closed his eyes squeezing the eyelids as tight as he could in attempt to erase the cry, the pain, the thoughts, and the past...

Arnie...Aman jerked him right away instantly noticing the change in his expressions. He is suffering, that much Aman knew.

Arnav opened his eyes clenching his jaw.

We reached..Aman spoke softly.

Leave me alone...Arnav said sternly focusing on the windshield.

Arnie..saath chal...

I said f*cking leave me alone. He shouted at the top of his voice. He never ever liked anybody caring for him, worrying for him, intruding into his distress.

And as he expected, he left him alone without questioning back.

WeCare...Miapur...Hyderabad...

Di, thats not fair...you are leaving us for 3 days...Aapko dekhe bina kaisa hoga? The kids pouted...

The bachaa party...the kids at WeCare Orphanage center where Khushi teaches Carnatic Music & Kuchipudi Dance lessons for no fee.

I know I am not happy about it either..All because of Buaji..She pouted along with the kids...

If there is anybody in this entire universe who would turn Khushi into a small child that would be these kids. They became integral part of her life, her daily routine, and a big push to make money. In their company, she manifests all possible avatars a women could in a lifetime, a child giggling at their silly jokes, a sister keeping each other secrets, a teacher teaching them talent, and a mother loving them unconditionally without any relation.

Di, you promised you will meet bhaiyya tomorrow and now you are escaping. You do this everytime...Rahul exclaimed.

Which bhaiyya? Oh achaa woh cricket wala Ashu's bhaiyaa?

Haan...Kids drawled. He is coming here tomorrow all the way from Mumbai.

Ohhh Sorry bachoon. Its last min plan. I will scold Buaji thoroughly. I will complain about her to the stars tonight..OK?

Haan khoob daantna...

Most of the kids of age between 2-12 are left at the doorstep of the orphanage showing no mercy. Khushi herself enrolled few kids when she found them begging on the streets. When orphanage denied, she promised to take in-charge of them financially which is the big reason she struggles and juggles between businesses. These kids became her family when her own family disowned her.

Ashu..what happened to your leg? Itna khoon?

Di..I fell down..5 yr old girl hugged Khushi and cried bitterly...Di, I prayed to God many times but he is not taking this pain away.

Khushi looked up in the sky and mentally scolded God for giving false hopes to kids. First I have to slap you and then everyone who teaches these kids that you will take care of them...These beliefs are stupid and makes her absolutely livid. Hmmm I have something with me that will take your pain away.

Really? Kids drawled.

Khushi nodded with bright smile and removed the taveez that she wears around her neck and tied to little girl Ashu.

Ashu was found in Hyderabad 2 months ago and was almost beaten to death when she couldnt collect enough money after begging for more than 12 hours. It was an angel, who was in town on business, beat the life out of the accused and brought her here safely. And that angel is none other than their Bhaiyya...

This taveez is very special to me. Whenever I fall sick, I hold this locket and say I will be OK, I will be OK and all my pain goes away in secs.

Sach Di?

Hmm try it out tonight. Pain will go away.

Di, aapko yeh bhagwan ne diya kya? Stepped in Rahul...

She rolled her eyes looking at the sky..Not again...she hates that word bhagwaan/God...No, someone more powerful than GOD gave it to me...She said remembering a little boy who suffered a serious blow on that night many years ago...and remembering how that taveez came into her hands...

Chal hatt...Mein tere baap nahi hoon...

Baba..Aisa mat kar...baba...aap jhoot bol rahe ho baba...Main kahin nahi jaaonga..aap jo kahenge wahi karoonga...bas aap boliye ki aap mere baba hai...baba...

And the boy was lashed away by the drunk father...The boy fell against the street wall and the taveez from his neck came off lying on the ground. Little Khushi was walking by that side when she heard the boy's cries. She cried along with him watching him plead with his every breath and by the time she picked up taveez to give, the boy ran away madly behind his father.  

Di???? She came out of the trance as she heard kids voice.

Achaan I will leave now. I will see you guys in 3 days. Achese rehna...I will call you all tomorrow and dont lose that...

By the time Khushi reached home it was around 11:00PM and she slumped onto a fibre chair closing her eyes feeling tired. A set of chubby fingers started pressing her forehead fondly...

Buaji? You are awake? Khushi said smilingly taking the chubby fingers off her face. She never liked anyone doing anything for her, which is why, Khushi learned to be independent the moment she realized the harsh reality of life.

Buaji..Madhumati, a widow and a mother of one daughter and a God Mother of Khushi... She works as temple secretary at the famous Birla Temple in Hyderabad. She came to Hyderabad almost 30 years ago when her brother, Khushi's father, didnt approve her love with an andhrite and disowned her. However, Khushi's mother secretly kept in touch with Madhumati and when things got ugly for Khushi, she was sent to Madhumati which is when she showed up at her doorstep with nothing but torn clothes covering her pallid and sickly fragile frame.

You are early today? Buaji asked brushing her hair.

Hmm, packing bhi tho karna hain...Thanks to you for planning such an exciting trip and that too at the last min. She said mockingly.

Buaji chuckled, Temple chief is visiting Tirupati with family and its my turn to arrange everything for them. So I thought..

You thought the darshan is free, accommodation is free, why not take Khushi along to thank God as if he gave me nothing but happiness. Khushi spoke vexed. She hated God as much as she hated denying Buaji.

I dont know about you but he gave me lot of happiness by giving you to me. Buaji cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Thats not happiness Buaji, thats called BURDEN...Her wanned face broke into a sarcastic smile and Buaji's eyes turned moist.

Kab tak aisa chalega? Kab tak you will lead this mechanical life...

Until I believe I repaid everything you have done to me, which I dont think I will be able to do in this lifetime. Khushi said walking into her room taking a bag out of cupboard.

Bhakwas bandh kar. Check how the other girls are..Check how Payal is? Thats the normal life a girl leads not slogging like this till your last breath.

But I never had normal life Buaji. Dont you agree? I never had what other girls have now. I never had what Payal had. Then how can I lead a normal life. Its high time you accept the reality Buaji. I am born like that and probably will die too. The words pricked Buaji's heart but not a single tear shed from Khushi. After the night, at 10yrs of her age, when she came to Buaji's house not once she cried. She was sad but never shed a single tear, probably because she is scared of breaking down, losing her morale. She became more determined and strong-willed and started wearing screw-you facade no matter how severe her inner torment was.

Raizada Pent House...Mumbai...

Chal hatt...Mein tere baap nahi hoon...

Baba..Aisa mat kar...baba...aap jhoot bol rahe ho baba...Main kahin nahi jaaonga..aap jo kahenge wahi karoonga...bas aap boliye ki aap mere baba hai...baba...

Arnav closed his eyes struggling hard to sleep. But the painful thoughts kept reminding about him, the only person who knows his history. This has been the routine every night of his life, the treacherous thoughts singing lullaby to his eyes filled with unshed tears and his heart beating with piercing drums.

If there is anything Arnav Singh Raizada is scared of, that would be undoubtedly his nightmarish dreams and his unclear past. He is scared of emotion, he is scared of showing himself readable, understandable & transparent...

Sach bol tu kiske saath soyi hain...sach bata...

Tu aise nahi maanegi...

Kal mein jab isko bechunga...tab tu mooh kolegi yeh kiski beti hain...

Khushi laid on the bed sideways resting her head on her elbow wondering whats her mistake in all of this...Why is she the chosen one to suffer at every step of her life? Why is a man created at first place..If she could live without a man in her life, what was the need for MAN WITH DICKS...If its the question of re-production, he (GOD) should have designed some other way, if he wanted to..But NO..It was all meant to make her and many women like her to suffer...Her fingers lingered below her neck looking for something, her taveez...She felt restless & worried and tossed over the bed as if something more worse is going to happen in her life...Ever since she adorned her neck with that sacred thread, her life changed for the better if not worse...A small smile crept up on her lips thinking about the little boy..If there is anyone Khushi could relate herself in the entire world that would be that little boy. Both cried on the same night for the same reason as harsh accusations pierced their young hearts, violent beatings tore their skin...

One was BORN orphan and the other was MADE orphan..

Hyderabad...

Why cant people do something about this traffic? Khushi whined at Buaji placing the luggage on top of her seat and as she took her window seat, her dupatta breezed away and got stuck to the rusted metal rod. ...

She leaned outside the window trying to untangle her dupatta...The roads are completely jammed but the opposite direction traffic seemed to be moving at decent pace. She sighed and leaned further to disentangle the cloth. As soon as she managed to do just that, her dupatta slipped out of her hands and fell on a Porsche windshield that was going in the opposite direction.

Hey..My dupatta please..She screamed from the window...

Hyderabad...

Why are you coming to Tirupati? Arnav asked Aman steering his wheel into the city.

What do you mean Why??? Ofcourse to give you company...

Did I ask you? He said focusing his eyes on the traffic.

Knowing about you, I am pretty sure that you are going to get shock of your life seeing many balds at one place.

Arnav looked perplexed contracting his brows...

I wont reveal much..Why ruin the fun!!! Aman let out a glee smile.

What the F*ck? Arnav brought the car to sudden stop as the road view got obstructed by an orange color chiffon dupatta hugging the other side of the windshield.

He fumingly power- rolled down his window and bunched up the piece of cloth and threw it on the road without a second thought...

Hey..what...Heeey thats mine...My dupatta... Khushi cried almost about to jump through the window to kill him with her sharp nails...

Arnie, bichari yaar...why did you throw? Aman asked trying to take a peek at the girl in bus...

Agar sambhalna nahi aatha tho pehni kyun??? [[If she cant manage why wearing one???]] Arnav exclaimed and didnt bother to check the owner of the voice. He started rolling the window up and stopped suddenly when he heard her screaming A**hole...

Arnav's jaw clenched, gritted his teeth and his palms fisted as he heard a lady cussing...Aman literally sat on his edge praying mutely...Girl shut the F*** up...

Arnav was about to get down and Khushi already stood up from her seat to get down the bus and Aman had to think quick, quick enough to save mighty ASR name from next day headlines...

Arnie, DONT! I am sure you dont wanna see picture of yourself fighting with a girl on News Headlines? Not worth it... I say leave...Aman leaned forward and noticed the girl making a move from his seat.

Arnav closing his eyes, took a deep breath, and asked in menacing tone, Match box...

Hn?

Neither we or the bus is moving until I get a match box..He said stubbornly giving a threatening look to Aman...

Aman unsure of his plan, quickly rolled his window down and asked match box from the cyclist standing a feet away...

At the other end, Buaji tried to stop Khushi as she was sure the guy will be dead in her hands. Khushi shouldered her way through the people in the bus and stepped down and walked towards the front of the bus to come around...

And at this end, Arnav lighted the matchstick and waited for the lady to be in sight...In the side view mirror, when he spotted a pair of legs clad in orange color churidhar (legging) walking towards the car, he mercilessly threw the match stick onto the dupatta lying next to the car.

Khushi stopped in her tracks and gasped at the sight in front as her dupatta caught fire. Before she could take a step forward, gears changed, wheels moved forward and a hand slowly came out the window showing the middle finger to her.

What an arrogant SCAMP!!! She swore loudly as her eyes looked daggers at the side view mirror that mirrored a pair of eyes hidden behind brown lens of his aviators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
What the???? Who does that? What kind of arrogant pig is this arnav? He burnt the duppatta?! I'm sorry, but as a girl I think khushi needs to get back at arnav for that - how dare he?! Interesting story - especially the childhood connection. Loving it - please continue soon and thanks for the PM.
Amazing piece of work 
What a meeting between these two...
Arrogant scamp! 😆 She doesn't know Arnav yet! He is more than that! 😆
Awesome update!!!arrogant scamp hehehe!!! More names are going to be hurled at Arnav once he meets her tells her what he wants lol!!!!