Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 4 - COMPLETED - Page 66

kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Khushi's been shown a strong character. She unconsciously slaps Arnav as she is new to intimacy and is used to protect herself. If she is drugged then she would surely reject any type of intimacy due to her habbit. So she is not a victim. Thus, both the prologues are contradicting. 
I'm sure there is a big twist. Please update soon.
I've read this chapter thrice along with the prologue to understand and my analysis has been different each time.
Please don't make me wait any longer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh...shit man...
that bast*rd adi...
poor arshi...
updte soon...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 25

only reading your note i am having the feeling if i read the whole parts together before commenting i am gonna mess this up... may b will talk about the last part only, which i dont want at all...  so after a long time commenting part by part...

Part 1

how much more intense this man can get Di... only reading about his feelings is enough to give me goosebumps...

loved how he diagnosed the peculiar symptoms of his unknown disease as LOVE only within 24 hours...

their separation... realization that he actually left himself with her... understanding her importance in his life... longing to see her again... Awe... so brilliantly written...

i was listening the song from Narnia 2 last night while reading this part Di... it may not go with this whole, but part of it certainly does...

It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word
And then that word grew louder and louder
Til it was a battle cry

and it took only 15 days for Mr. Raizada to give name to his this feeling... its not much long considering his character u know... and i am loving it...

his first call after reaching Boston, eagerness to hear her voice, anything but his voice... and the voice-mail from her... their phone conversations... and msg from HIS Posy... Awe... so adorable...

loved these lines Di...

She gave new meaning to his life.
She gave everlasting smile to his soul.
She gave immortal peace to his troubled mind.
She gave eternal bliss to his heartless heart.

brilliant Di... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  hats off to you...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2

Aaahhh... Khushi's POV... what i needed most after this heartwarming dose of Arnav... both of them redifines intensity... and someone a-sucker-of-intense-romantic-stories like me can never be satified with one side of the coin, right... THANK YOU Di... for this...

loved how Khushi is all clear about her moment-of-falling-in-love... and loved her restlessness to return back to THEIR HOME...

and his sms to which she replied 'I am here, waiting for YOU'... Gosh, how did she do that... no wonder she felt butterflies fluttering in her tummy... such msg-es are bound to create dhak dhak and acidity in anyone...

So Khushi had a fruitful stay in Hyderabad... its good to see her taking advice from her husband in her business matter... it shows how she is including him in anything and everything of her life...

Di... her fight with Garima... her words, aboubt choosing between husband and baby... its reminding me of the prologue in the hospital where they argued... God, i dont want that to happen... i dont want Khushi's believe of 'that day will never come as my husband is Arnav Singh Raizada' to be proved wrong... dont do that Di... EVER...

loved his way of comforting her... so sweet and considerate of him... and their sms exchanging... Awwwee... amazing... also her shopping for HER MAN... loved it...

and her doing stupid, silly and childish things... not to mention talking to his shirt and getting INTO it... haayyee... this is LOVE Khushi darling...

the conversation between Anjali and Khushi... how beautifully Khushi explained and show Anjali the true face of life... how amazingly she motivated her to find out the truth, to know Arnav... wow... such a mature,wise girl she is... and finally Anjali knew the truth, realized her mistake... her eyes opened... thank you Di...

and the chit-chat of Arnav-Aman... Gosh, this man, Aman, he is way too cool... superb... love him, for being like this...

as i know what's coming i want to read and talk about part 3 leisurely, in cool mind... will be back after a while Di...
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RealityTruth

Brilliant and awesome update. You clearly depicted their feelings for each other and how they were missing each other..Khushi did clear the misunderstandings Anjali had about Arnav and glad that Anjali was able to see through what Khushi meant.. This clearly  shows what we see and hear might not be completely true, we need to dig deeper insights into those things to clearly see what is projected is really true.. I think this also applies to the last part of the chapter where Arnav saw/assumed Khushi having sex with some one else..

His Woman..

On his Bed...

In his House...

Having S*x...

With Someone else.

A sane part of him refused to believe and worried if she is being forced. As he was about to take a step forward to inside, he saw her eyes closed, her face briefly tilted to his side and went back to hide underneath the man, moaning loud and clear and in pleasure splaying her hands at the back of the man pulling him closer to her.

Since it is dark and her face was hidden underneath the man, I guess Arnav wouldn't have seen the face of the woman who was on his bed with some one else.. and he assumed it to be Khushi as this is their bedroom... But when you look at it, it could be a made up think to misled Arnav and separate Arnav and Khushi... All this could be the plan of Adi, probably making Arnav leave the party for sometime and then creating this scene.

Tonight is the night. I need it today. In an hour...

Has Adi drugged Khushi and hence she got headache, probably she would have been somewhere else at that time trying to get some relief from her headache...

Could you enlighten me what part of my touch didnt you recognize? He barked at her.   Her eyes rounded & filled with fear, and before he could take another step or shout again, she jumped to him cupping his cheek and blowing air to alleviate the pain. Her eyes filled with concern, and her body shaking in fear softened him.

Does that mean Khushi had already been threatened by Adi or someone.. It doesn't look like she was scared of Arnav's intimacy, and infact she was willing to drown in his intimacy..

Again from the prologues and couple of the scenes in this maha updates, there are lots of things the readers can assume, Arnav to be at fault, or Khushi is victimized  etc

As much as I and my child knows that the dick who passed its legacy is YOU, we are cutting off all the ties with you right at this moment.
In fact you turned out to be a milquetoast, so coward that after screwing me all night you vanished for days only to kick me out of your life. I was right You are nothing but an insensitive brute. .

So Khushi is confidant that Arnav is the father of her unborn child.. And I am sure that any mother can sense who is the father of her child. If Khushi is right then does that mean Arnav doesn't remember consummating the marriage with her, is that he was under the influence of alcohol and he forced himself on her with his thoughts  still on what he had seen earlier in the night and wanted to revenge on Khushi...and he destroying her without his knowledge...and the next day he leaves her to get peace of mind, since he just remembers seeing Khushi having sex with someone, and comes back later to find that she is pregnant.

Again these  questions haunts..

Why is it always told in history that a woman is always sure of the father of her child?

Why is a man never believed when he say he is not the father?

Why cant a woman be wrong and a man be right for once?

Does all these statements claim that Khushi is wrong and is victimized..  I  feel that the woman have the  power to recognize the person who is responsible for creating a life in her, not sure how  and hence are sure who is their father.. It goes without saying that a child is shown their parents and thats how they start to know them as parents, but does any child question their parents and ask for any proof.. in the same way I feel that woman will be sure of the person who is the father to the unborn child.

Arnav did ask her which part of his touch she fails to recognize during the day... does that mean that she was spiked and she failed to recognize the touch of the stranger and she assumed that it is Arnav and submitted herself. I'm sure she feels and knows his touch... This is not so of Khushi and I don't want to think in this sense..

"God forbid, but if I ever have to choose between my husband and my child, I would any day choose my child because I would feel more God forbid, but if I ever have to choose between my husband and my child, I would any day choose my child because I would feel more ".
She sticks to this.. as per the prologue, she is going to disown Arnav and become a single-mom...but when Arnav comes to know that he is the father, would she be able to forgive him and get back  to his life.  Or thinking in the other perspective, Khushi being victimized, I'm sure Arnav will be  accepting Khushi into his life, but will Khushi be able to continue her relationship with Arnav.. she will be always reminded of her being a victim and may not be able to share the intimate moments with Arnav.  She might not be respecting herself, though it is not her fault, but still she might hate herself. It is upto Arnav to bring her out of this shell.    I really don't want Khushi to be a victim,  I would still prefer the child to be of Arnav's even though he might not be in his senses when he consummated with her, but Khushi would have been definitely in her sense and would have willingly submitted herself as well... I  hoping there will be lots of twists and turns and Arnav comes to know that he did consumate with Khushi on that night...Having said all this, I'm sure Anjali will be playing a big role in clearing the air between Arnav and Khushi,  and making  Arnav aware of his mistakes and be a support to Khushi..

Please update soon...can't wait for a long time, curiosity is killing me.. to know what  you have in store for us and how you are going to take this forward.

My standing ovation for writing such beautiful stories.πŸ‘All your FFs are awesome...

Wow... your analysis is awesome. I agree with every point you specified here. including the mystery in story and the Deepthi is an awesome writer. Whichever assumption of ours is right, I hope they will fight back with strong hearts and come back together with more love than before. πŸ€”

Deepthi you created these characters so beautifully and this is the proof for that. See how many of us are attached to your story and reacting to your plot to support your characters as it is really happening. See many of us are mourning with Arnav and supporting Khushi and wishing that they deserve better. I know the story meant to be like this. I know some day truth will come out, whatever it is. I know they will get back together one day. But the question here is "HOW". How that journey will be?. How strong they will be? How supporting they will be? How gentle that journey will be on us? πŸ˜•

Wow Deepthi...you are really a magician of emotions. I am not getting bored of saying this many times. At the same time, I am not getting bored reading your story again and again. So, please you too don't get bored with my praises. Thinking more about your story, making me realize how good you are. Sincerely, Lovingly, Eagerly, Affectionately, Curiously,  Nervously, Agitatingly, Clearly... waiting for your next update...even though we know that you will update today... That's pagal we became... Hats off Dear... Muah..πŸ˜‰
abhinavasen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Breath taking update Deeps, many things to describe.. Khushi and Anjalis conversing , and Anjali changing views, their emotions, feeling in absence , the wait, ahaaa... completely bowled me.. Hatsoff... Coming to Last part...  iam yet to digest... overall... very good update.. big Hug to u.πŸ˜›
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Deepthi, 40 pages of discussions just for one chapter!!!
Way to go girl!!!! More power to you.
abhinavasen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepsss... ekkadunaaru?? idi nyaayamaaa.. , just read this update.. arey yaar... i feel m broken... i know u r very good writer and will do justice,. bur comparing prologue and this last scene... offooo... m not able think straight...😑
sudhareddy thumbnail
Deepthi very beautiful and intense update and thanks for Maha update
Loved how you wrote 1st part in Arnav's Pov.  Loved Arnav's eagerness to meet his wife and how he realised Khushi's importance in his life when he is away from her in 2 weeks.  Loved how Arnav dreamed of Khushi with Ashu and Rahul hugging him instead of nightmares.  Loved how Arnav remembered what Khushi said to him that night and their kiss.  Loved Arnav and Khushi naughty phone talks and text convo's.  Loved how Arnav realised that they are not bond by physical attraction but it was much more purer than anything else and they are bonded by their pain and their past.  Loved how Arnav distracted by Khushi and smiled without reason, mismatching tie, forgetting to wear shoe in one leg and uncoordinated socks and Aman felt him as a Lunatic.  Loved how Arnav realised Khushi is everything in his life and realised he fell in love with her head over heels.

Loved how you wrote 2nd part in Khushi's Pov.  Loved how Khushi also very eager to see Arnav and counting time see him and  how she remembered their moments on night of him going to US and how she felt Arnav took over her life and his importance in his life and how she fell in love the second he supported her when her father came. Loved how Khushi also took Arnav's opinion in her business and with help of him she appointed a cook.   Loved how she was upset because of discussion of choosing husband or child with her mother and how Arnav arranged an Ice cream date with Payal and loved his message on card to Khushi and loved how Payal took picture of her and sent to Arnav.  Loved how Khushi went back to Mumbai as she wanted to prepare everything for Arnav's return.  Loved how Khushi wanted to make something for Arnav and participated in arranging party.  Loved Arnav and Khushi naughty and flirting text messages.  Loved how Khushi want to impress with her dressing and purchased saree and lingerie.

Loved how both Arnav and Khushi are both eager to see each other and loved Aman teasing Arnav and he also wanted to know whether Arnav kissed Khushi or not :)
Loved how Khushi took Anjali  to an orphanage and made Anjali understand that her husband needed Anjali's hug and love and to accept him.  Loved how Anjali went to police station and found Arnav took blame on him for the mistake done by Adi to save Raizada dignity and she felt guilty for throwing Arnav out of RM and misunderstanding him.
Loved how Anjali came to know truth from Adi that whatever mistakes happened in the past are done by Adi and Arnav took blame and loved how Anjali slapped Adi again and again for betraying her and involving her in revenge on Arnav.

Loved Anjali and Aman phone convo and how she wanted to meet Arnav and talk and  her concern for Arnav because of Adi.
Loved Nani and Arnav convo.

Loved romantic moments of Arnav and Khushi in their room and both wanted to take their relation to next level on that night.  Loved Khushi's saree and loved Arnav and Khushi teasing and flirting with each other at party.  

While reading the last part I too felt the pain of Arnav seeing Khushi on their bed with other man😭.   I guess she not Khushi.  I am scared to think it was Khushi and if it is Khushi may be Adi drugged her.  Adi tricked and sent Arnav and Aman out of party to take revenge on Arnav by touching "His" Khushi .

Waiting for next update

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 26

Warning: This chapter contains scenes NOT suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is advised.

Author Notes: Many had questions about the concept and the characters..I will be providing my views in the post right after the update. Please check it out and feel to express your opinion. If I think I could answer, I would definitely but if I dont do, that means the story will eventually answer your questions.

Khushi happened to look at Arnav ogling at her, not paying any attention to an old man standing with him. Arnav took a sip of his mocktail (for all those who thought its alcohol - its not - mocktail is virgin version of cocktails, non alcoholic) and kept the glass back on the tray looking at Khushi meaningfully and gestured the waiter to pass it Khushi.

Khushi tucked her flowing strands behind her ear acknowledging him and looked away not wanting to look desperate as many ladies surrounded her. And in next few moments, waiter politely handed over the drink to Khushi as her eyes wandered around to find Arnav nowhere in sight.

Her spying eyes shifted focus to Mrs. Govern who was curiously enquiring about the black diamond jewellery set which she wore gifted by Nani. The conversation led from one topic to another and before she realized Khushi finished the drink and handed over the empty glass to the waiter. Have you seen Mr. Raizada? She asked the waiter, feeling little loaded in her brain.

As the waiter responded in negative, Khushi walked into the crowd with glee smile looking for him and greeting guests along the way. She decided to call him from her phone which she left it in their room and happened to stumble across Nani waving at her.

Nani, Have you seen him anywhere?

Nani looked around and didnt find neither Aman nor Arnav, Must be talking to their associates in private beta. They do that often. As Nani shifted her gaze back to Khushi, she found her pressing the heels of her palm against her temples.

Kya Hua beta? Sab teekh hain? [Whats wrong beta? Everything alright?]

Pata nahin Nani [I dont know Nani]. My head is aching badly. Never happened like this before.

This is what happens if you dont sleep at nights. Nani chuckled as Khushi blushed. Go and rest for sometime, he will be back by then.

Nai..

No excuses..Its my command, go to your room and rest.

Khushi smiled thankingly and as she took a step forward, her knees felt heavy and her head reeled.

Khushi beta?

I am fine Nani, its just that saree got in the way...I can manage. You should handle it here.

With that Khushi walked away. With each step she took, her knees felt weak and she stumbled after them, her head reeled unable to register, her vision started getting blurry while people's voices drawled in distant.

Unable to register surroundings & losing her senses rapidly, Arnav..She whispered as she clamped her palm to the handrails and dragged her feet down the stairs from the loft leading to the abandoned living room. At the final step of the stairs, her knees almost gave away and her saree bunched at her feet, getting under her heels. She gasped as her mind vaguely expected a fall when a rough arm grabbed her waist and crashed her onto his chest.

Arnav...Where..we..were..you? Her subconscious mind assumed it as Arnav as he was the only man in her life who held her by her waist. She was sure no one will dare to touch her...She belonging to Arnav...Her mouth gone dry and feeble as her hands clutched onto the broad shoulders. Her head wobbled in hammering pain, as she leaned lifelessly against the man holding her but part of her brain worked hard to look for any familiarity in the man, though her limbs started giving away...

She felt her feet being dragged and heard a door being locked at distant. Her eyes flapped down feeling heavy and failing to lift but her fingers tried every attempt to clutch onto the man. In a swift move, she was shoved onto the bed. Due to the sudden impact, she was able to gain little bit of composure and opened her eyes to look at the man in front removing his shirt. Her eyes blurred and she murmured with giggle...Loong Nig....Her words trailed off as she put extra effort to raise her hand to call him.

The next moment she found her saree being pulled away and she made strenuous attempt to hide herself crossing her arms, an unknown feeling creeping up her drowsed state. Well thats what her mind thought but her hands splayed on the bed lifelessly, no strength and no motivation to even lift her limbs...

How was your special drink, Honey? The man took her neck in brutal assault applauding himself for the revenge to the perfection. She squirmed in pain, the sharp pain on her neck encouraged her to gather all her strength and so she did. She pushed the man...Arnav..what...You..You..smell..diff..

Her eyes leaden with the weight her aching head pumped on her nerves, her mouth as dry as deserted sand, her heart beating faster in inexplicable agony, her mind half-dead unable to reason out. She tried every bit of her strength to open her eyes but the vision only got blurred and worse in the darkness.

Eventually worn out, her body gave away and the man thrusted in a violent push into her dry core...

Arnav...She screamed in excruciating pain her body failing to support her muscles to withstand the assault.

Stop taking that name...The man yelled in low whisper...Else he will reach the same destiny as your father...

Plea...Khushi deeply buried in pain and inebriated, couldnt register what the man is saying...

The only way I could get to that bas*ard is through you Bh.a.bhi...I tried emotional distress sending your father but the as* threatened to spill the beans to your husband for more money...And I sent him to very peaceful place never to return...

Arn...Smoot...please...her voice trailed off as the man lunged one more time..

You didnt tell me how your drink is Sweetheart? Maine khud banaya by diverting your husband's attention, and exchanged the glasses...Oh the waiter..never seen fool like him..All I had to do was to keep him engage in stupid middle class fantasy talks...What your husband did today is never pardonable...He took away my Di and you are going to pay price for it...HE IS DESTROYED...

Arnaaav...Please...Sto..Hurtsss...

With every brutal thrust he broke the only possession of Arnav Singh Raizada into zillion pieces, with her every yelp he took vengeance on the man he loathed most...

This is for entering into my house...

This is for taking away my father...

This is for taking away my empire...

This is for taking away my Di...

This is for beating me in everything I did...

This is for taking away my life...

With his every absurd statement, he pushed harder and harder brutally and mercilessly.

Khushi held onto the Adarsh Singh Raizada's shoulders in feeble cries to push him away...the cries that repeated relentlessly filled with the name Arnav and only Arnav...

As Adi was on the edge of filling her in..he heard the door opened...and he knew who could that be. Sporting roguish smile, he lunged into her, filling her with force & revulsion shuddering her already staggered & helpless senses as she lurched in pain & held onto him for her dear life digging her nails on his back which looked like drawing him closer to the third pair of eyes, but in reality she tried every bit of her sense to punish him to leave her. Adi noted her face turning involuntarily towards the door as if she sensed Arnav's presence. He instantly ducked his face into her neck blocking the view and in the process his broad shoulder covered her mouth which didnt stop taking Arnav's name all night...but unfortunately her muffled voice came out as moan against the shoulder mass and to the ears listening to them in shock...

Adi heard the door being closed and let out boisterous laugh whispering in her ears The doomsday of Arnav Singh Raizada...and found her lifeless and unconscious under him.

If..if only had she opened her eyes, he would have seen the torment her lifeless body tried to tell him at that moment...

If..if only had he not picked the drink, she would not be flying in the air with the needles aiming at her soul...

If..if only had she had her phone with her, he would have been next to her the moment her speech slurred...

If..if only had he not left without saying a word, her subconscious mind would have fought to the last breath even if she had to die saving herself for her, for him and for them...

The lives of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada would have been different at this moment had not there been an animal named Adarsh Singh Raizada.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aman stood aghast witnessing the withdrawal stance of his buddy that he had never seen before in their history of friendship until this moment.

When Arnav threw the keys of his convertible to Aman and requested him if he could drive...Aman felt as if the man standing in front of him was not Arnav at all..He cannot be so vulnerable.

Arnav's pleading voice which otherwise had always been known for authoritative, his eyes juggling everywhere on the floor as if searching something, as if he is denying himself to look into someone's eyes...sounded very alarming to Aman. And before he could say Yes or No, Arnav glided his feet into the backseat, rested his back against the door, feet splayed on the seat, his head rolled back looking at the invisible sky...

Where?

Keep driving away from here...

Arnie, aisa kya hua..[ What happened?]

Arnav remained silent and sat like a bump on a log.

Aman gave one worried look at Arnav before taking the wheel and striding the car to the outskirts away from lights, away from people, away from noise...

Aman knew something happened in that room the moment his friend walked away silently and when Arnav refused to answer anything related to Khushi..

Denial...

is probably the best word to describe Arnav's present state of mind. His mind devastated unable to admit the obvious truth his eyes have seen. His heart scrunched in pain unable to face the reality his eyes shown.

As the car breezed into the midnight roads, staring at the sky blankly, he sat in the same position in an outright refusal to admit or recognize that he lost everything he gained. His ego took backseat unable to cope up with the tears his eyes shed making their own streams down to the ears, in effort to drown her moans drumming in the atmosphere.  His jaw vibrated in tremors to swallow the painful lump formed in his throat...

If there is anything Arnav believes in him, thats his eyes which play his mind and thats how it had always been ever since. He never believed in rumors, he never believed in conspiracies, which is why it is very difficult to deal with him personally or professionally because he doesnt trust anyone but his own eyes. Whether to love or hate, he needs proof and no body can talk him through any emotion unless he sees himself. Unfortunately, today his eyes showed him more than he could handle in life.

Looking at the sky filled with sparkles, all he could see is the sparkle in her eyes. Slowly his mind connected the dots in the sky and drew her eyes, then her smile, her face and finally her. He smiled for a moment looking at her image his mind flickered in the dark sky.

I thought you said you are mine! Finally, he put words to his tears visualizing her in delusion.

I am only YOURS and can never be anyone else's...

I am here waiting for you...

I miss you...

Please dont say those words..You dont mean it..His lips involuntarily mouthed those words as his mind flashed the horrific images of her on the bed with someone else.

I miss you...

STOP saying those words...You played me...He fisted his palm biting the solitaire into his rugged skin. You betrayed me...You destroyed me...Dont say a word...Dont you dare say a word...The solitaire cut through his skin bleeding in drops onto the leather...

I miss you...

I said ENOUGH....He screamed hallucinating her presence and threw his hand in the air that is holding the ring...

Aman brought the car to abrupt halt and worriedly hopped onto the backseat...Arnie..Arnie...

Arnav clutched onto his head and screamed..Ask her to go away...Push her away...Goo...Arnav reached onto the other end of the backseat and shoved his hands towards the door as if pushing someone out...

Arnie...There is no one here...No one Arniee...

Arnav looked around and his eyes turned blank staring into the darkness, the only light coming from the headlights...He turned to rear end and all he could see is the abandoned road that flashed the images of her with smile walking away with clanking sound of mangalsutra...

Dont do this...Dont do this to me...please dont do this...He whispered, frenzied, lept onto the trunk and extended his hand as if reaching out to her...

Please come back to me...You are all I got...Please...Please is the word, right...Please Khushi...

Arnie...Aman grabbed him from behind...You are scaring me, what the f*ck happened between you both...

Woh..Khushi..woh..Arnav absentmindedly looked at Aman and back at the road that this time flashed the images of her on his bed with someone else...Arnav craned his neck and puked out on the road as unpleasant feelings crept in.

Aman quickly grabbed water bottle and tissue and forced it down his throat but Arnav ended up spitting it out unable to take in anything inside just the like way his mind is acting in mental anguish...

While Arnav hurled around restlessly, Aman reached for Arnav's hand to stop the bleeding..

Ring? Where is the ring? Arnav jumped out of the car and searched the other side of the road like maniac.

Aman instantly followed him out, You have to stop and tell me whats going on? Aman screamed but Arnav incapable of registering any of his words, lurched on the ground searching for the sparkle in the darkness just like searching himself in her heart.

Ring, my ring, it has the sparkle of her eyes...Aman ring doondo yaar..I need to give it to her tonight...She will be waiting for me...Mujhe woh chahiye..Help me..Please help me...

Aman gave up to get any information from his buddy and tears silently made their way unable to see his friend breaking down like never before. God knows how long they spent searching for the needle in haystack...and to their bad luck Arnav didnt find it...Arnav was about to trip into a puddle of water when Aman stopped him...

Bas kar...there are so many out there, you can get one more...

But there is only one Khushi, there has to be only one ring for her...Arnav's eyes wandered and finally fell on the puddle of water reflecting the full moon. He slumped on his knees and looked at it intently as he saw the same dream again, Khushi, Rahul, Ashu running to him, cuddling with him...He chuckled involuntarily while tears made their way.. As he leaned closer, tear from his eyes disrupted the puddle creating ripples...

No..no..no...He spread his hands frantically trying to fix the water...as if trying to gather the broken pieces of his dream, his heart...No no, please dont do this..Khushi fix it...

Arnie? Aman dragged him away but Arnav did  not relent. His arms spread to the water...continuously mumbling...Please fix it Khushi... Khushi fix it dammit..Its going away...

Arnie...Aman pulled him to hug arresting his arms that restlessly swept on the mud...But Arnav became unmanageable.

You promised me...You cant do this to me...It hurts..it hurts so bad to see you like...Aman please usko bolo yaar...bahuth dard ho raha hai yaar...Please Khushi, please get back to me the way I left you, Please...

Arnie...Get a grip...Aman tried to punch him to put senses but Arnav started turning powerful, his knuckles became rigid, he started losing his temper as his body trembled in pain.

Shoving Aman aside, he came near to the water again, he determinedly muttered, If you dont, I will fix it. I wont let you ruin all this...can fix it...Yes, I can fix it...Arnav got on his knees violently patting his palms on the water...He tried and tried and tried until his fingers turned blue due to cold which is when he realized everything is over beyond repair.

Reality blew him hard as he couldnt fix the damage...He walked away in disbelief and stood in deafening silence staring into darkness tears trickled to an extent that there none left to shed. Anger rapidly crept up his nerves and in frustration threw his arms in the air coming in terms to reality to what he saw and how he was betrayed, while Aman stood at distant helplessly.

This is exactly why I say there is no f*cking thing called Love...Sab jooth...Her smile, her concern, her priniciple, her every promise is a lie... Every single thing is a lie, pre-planned cold blooded murder of my heart...How did I let myself into this? I am not supposed to love. Why did I forget that I am born to be abandoned. A mistake a big mistake of my life...

By now Aman clearly understood something really bad happened otherwise his friend is not so weak not to recognize his actions and losing control over his thoughts. Aman was also damn positive his friend is not going to share anything even in his unconscious state as it is something related to Khushi and the way he changed from denial to angry, he knew storm is just about to hit waiting for the right moment.

Arnav furiously kicked his feet to the ground, breathing raged... and he knew what he is going to do. With that he stomped his feet and headed to the car leaving Aman in concern.

Arnav took the wheel and waited for Aman to get in. The man who was so vulnerable a min ago turned into the beast with every breath he took. As Aman was about to sit, he found the ring on the passenger seat.

Ring!

Arnav glared at him in shock, after few seconds of burning it into ashes with his deadly stare, he shoved it into pocket and drove away.

There was no battle between his heart and his mind, not any more as both felt and seen trusting his eyes.

Her eyes he thought showed every emotion, today betrayed him telling that he had been wrong all along..

Her lips he thought promised limitless dreams, today skillfully guiled him mocking that he is a fool to even think of dreaming a dream..

Her heart he thought had a place only for him, today cruelly deceited him jeering that he dont deserve to be loved..

The phone shrilled nearby startling Khushi. She tried to open her eyes but felt hefty and drowsed. She tried to raise on her elbows but her hips gave away in sharp pain as her mouth mimicked exactly what she felt. With much needed pressure, she opened her eyes and her face scrunched as evening sun rays pierced her burning skin. She looked around confused and grabbed the phone that listed private number..

Hello...came a feeble greeting...

Khushi... Thank God, How are you? I have been trying to reach you for an hour..

Bua?

Haan...Why are you sounding pale? Are you alright?

Haan Bua..I must be tired, I slept for soo long...You tell me, how is dallas treating you? Khushi rolled her head back and her palms pressed her head that is bursting in excruciating pain.

Khushi closed her eyes languidly as she felt her body sapless...and listened to the tales of Bua...

- - -

yeah...You too take care.

Khushi checked the phone 5PM and gasped in shock...How could I sleep for an entire day?

She dumped the phone on the bed and tried to get up flapping the sheet off of her. As the cold air hit her naked skin, she pulled the sheets back in place covering herself. She looked at herself and around the room terrified and confused.

Her saree is carelessly thrown around the corner. She panicked, shivered in fear and squeezed her eyes tightly trying to recollect what must have happened...

I left Nani to come here...then...

She pressed the heels of her palms to her temples...Then..think Khushi..think Khushi...

Khushi eyes's fell on Arnav's towel and bunch of clothes spread neatly on the chaise - the same clothes and the towel Arnav strewed after taking shower and before going out to the party, the fact Khushi is unaware assuming that they were his clothes discarded last night as she blushed remembering him taking off his shirt when she raised her hand to call him...again unaware that him was not the man she wanted it to be...

And the next few mins she sat there wondering what happened next but nothing ringed in her brain. She grabbed her phone and found no messages from him. She called him but it went straight to his voicemail, which usually happens when he is travelling in his chopper to meet clients. She thought convincing herself but disappointed that he didnt leave any note for her.

He must be on his way home then I will ask him...Are you nuts? What will you ask, Stupid? ... She smiled looking at his shirt splayed on the chaise. She lifted her feet to get off the bed and she felt numbing pain between her thighs. She hissed and made few more attempts wondering why it is hurting so much. She managed to step down and weakly dragged her feet to the hot shower...Her entire body burned as the first drops of hot water pierced her skin. She turned the water to cold to alleviate the pain which seemed to help little better.

You were supposed to make it smooth Mr. She giggled realizing that they must have made love many times last night which is why she is so sore.

Later after few mins, she toweled her skin to dry and as the turkey towel came in contact with her sensitive skin, it pricked her and she couldnt help but let out another aching hiss. She moved to the mirror in the bathroom to check herself and she gasped finding blue black bruises on her neck and her swells, pretty much every part of the skin visible. She slowly unveiled herself from the towel and found the bruises on her entire body more disturbing. She knew what goes into the physical relation but she had no idea this is how it is supposed to be. She looked at herself confused for a moment her sane part throwing irrational questions. But then her eyes fell on her wrists that still has bruises from the incident in Tirupati and she assumed he might have gone little farther last night. She looked at herself unhappy, disturbed and thought she cant let this happen next time, not to this extent. She decided to speak to Arnav to convey the same but then she convinced herself it was Arnav so he is allowed. Because she trusted him more than in herself...She giggled at thought applying moisturizer.

Wall clock ticked to 7PM by the time she is done cooking, as she stopped Stella from coming home in the evenings since Khushi decided to take charge of cooking especially when he will be home. Something the couple had agreed upon ever since they started on truce. She tried his phone one more time as it is time for him to be home, hearing no response she did what she usually does in wait.

Where are you? I am waiting for you! left a voice message.

She turned on the TV but the entire time, she couldnt help think why she dont remember anything but assumed that probably Arnav's drink contained alcohol and got to do something with it. She tried to imagine many ways what they would have done last night..sometimes she pouted unable to remember and sometimes she giggled to herself taking her imagination to next level...

Before she knew it, exhaustion gave in and she slept on the couch weakly still sore and bruised.

The next morning Khushi woke up to the entry of Stella. She squinted her eyes to the morning light to check time as it clocked 7AM.

After exchanging morning greetings, Khushi rushed to their bedroom and found the bed and room empty the way she left it last night.

Khushi called him again but it kept going to Voicemail. She called security..

When did Mr. Raizada leave?

We havent seen him since yesterday Ma'm.

Khushi panicked worrying if something happened to him. Fear raked her body and her fingers meddled with the numbers as she called Nani...

Khushi bitiya, I was just about to call you as I am unable to reach your busy husband since yesterday. Anjali wants to invite you both to lunch when they...

Nani doesnt know where he is. She thought to herself and cut her off abruptly...Nani I will inform him..I am getting another call Nani. Let me call you back.

She frantically punched the numbers to Aman and after many rings, his phone went into voicemail as well...She called Anjali who thankfully picked up and informed that the men are in delhi and she is not sure when they are returning.

You should have informed me, disappointment thoroughly filled in her voice.  

Few hours later, She called AR office curious to know his return so that she could prepare his favorites...and what she heard his PA Natasha at the other end, it shocked her..

He called in sick Ma'm. He didnt come to office since yesterday.

What? I thought he had gone to Delhi on business trip. Khushi stuttered as she started to feel something bad about to happen.

No Ma'm. He has no appointments in Delhi, I would have known if there were any.

Are you sure?

I will be fired if I am not sure Ma'm...Natasha said politely.

Thank You Natasha.

She paced across the room feeling restless, her intuition screaming something bad had happened. What happened to him? Has he really fallen sick or is he ignoring me?

But why will he ignore me? No stop thinking stupid Khushi... Where are you?

Arnie, you cant possibly do this. She is your wife dammit.

Apparently, she forgot that fact.

Arnie, I cant be in this with you if you dont tell me what went wrong.

Since when I needed to give you justification? And what went wrong between me and her is going to stay between me and her. If you need anything more than that, be my guest and leave.

Whats gotten into you?

What ever has gotten into me is now down the drain...And seriously I have no expectations from anyone now, not even you either.. If you want to step away, feel free. I am well accustomed to people walking over me. Arnav said in brusque tone leaning his elbows on the railing along the edge of the balcony in Aman's beachside Condo.

I would have, had you stepped away from me 10years ago leaving me to rot in the jail. You are hurt Arnie. I clearly see that. Whatever you are doing is wrong. But I also know that you dont do anything without a reason. I never interfered in your personal space and never will. So you do what you have to do and I wont stop you because its between you and her. I hope you are sure what you are doing.

Arnav's eyes stilled for a moment and Aman knew Arnav is not sure of what he is going to do. Arnav can never hurt her but he might be wrong. Being beaten up repeatedly, you never know what and when it ticks your brain on wrong note.

You deny all you want but you still love her...Whatever you are going to do, is going to hurt you most more than to her..Take my word on that...And yeah, Natasha called me, Khushi is looking for you. You better call her soon, as I cant keep Anjali under the dark that we are in Delhi.

Arnav tilted his head surprised to hear Aman addressing Khushi with her name. And as if Aman heard his confusion...She will not be my Bhabhi until you accept her. You are my buddy first, remember!

My Views and Author Notes...Scroll Down for Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago