Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
The Valiant Knight

Author's Notes

Payal The Dumb

Well the word DUMB exists in the dictionary because there are many people who carry those traits at some point of time in their lives. What I do, may sound dumb to you but may mean much more than just a pure dumb decision for me. Likewise, I am not sure if I will refer Payal as dumb. I think she could be called as gullible who fell straight into predator hands. Payal is 22 years old, first time out of house, out of protective web Khushi wove for all these years. And its natural to fall in love or should say infatuated with the man who gave her all his attention, especially when you are coming from a family where there is no male figure. And it gets extremely difficult to look beyond the Man especially when your tender hormones play vital role stirring up unknown ecstatic feelings. Thats exactly happened to Payal, when she met her boss. She was too naive to think of his negative shades. She is not Khushi who faced abusive men. Again, as I said she is groomed under the care of overprotective sister & joyful mother and never faced any hardships like Khushi. But at least she is sensible enough to call her sister, without giving in into the threats.

Because the thing called Heart..it listens to its own music...- By Lala

Arnav The Heartless

Heartless is very apt name for Arnav. And my argument is why should he have heart when there was no one to show him that there is something called as heart and you should put it to work. People always played with his mind and all he now does is to play people's mind in return. Many were surprised that he ended relation with Lavanya just like that without any compassion. It was more like a relation at convenience for him. I can not completely say that its purely physical. If that was the case, he would have brought many women to his bed. It was a commitment without any strings, any rules, or any emotions. It may sound harsh that he deleted her phone number right away but if you read his character, you will understand he is brutally practical. A man who goes to any extent to snatch something that he thinks belongs to him, can go to the same extent to throw anything out of his life if he thinks he doesnt own it anymore. So you saw the throwing part..you will soon see the snatching part (wink).

Khushi The Petulant

Khushi hates men. And there is strong reason for her hatred which is not revealed yet. There is a say in the history that A girl's first love is her father which happened to be proved otherwise in Khushi's life. And this void will constantly block her emotions and need to express to right people. She will battle within taking extremely drastic and wrong decisions, esp with the man she is destined to. And I strongly believe that she has every right to hate men until she is proven wrong. So at the present moment, Khushi is definitely angry beyond words for the situation she is suddenly thrown it. One reason why she is more protective about Payal is because the way Madhumati loved Khushi unconditionally. The old lady never showed any difference between Payal and her which is why Khushi feels she will never be able to pay them back. So when she learnt Payal's trouble, being overprotective of Payal, she lost the ability to think of the solution calmly. All she wanted to do is defame the man behind this without fearing and giving into his needs, and she happened to declare that person as Arnav Singh Raizada, because of the way Payal always refers to her boss as Mr. Raizada from AR Ventures. Had she googled AR Ventures instead of Arnav Singh Raizada, she could have learnt more about his other partners and namesake siblings. Often when you are in trouble, you lose the capability to think and process the situation. But if you look at the issues from third person perspective, you will be able to draw much responsible solution. Unfortunately Khushi didnt had such resources nor the time to fix it. Neither her state of mind was such she could think from other perspective considering all the happenings from Tirupati trip. You will know more about Khushi's misunderstanding and why she didnt get chance to know the true name of Raizada in this chapter.

Aman The Takla

Ufff...Many misunderstood Nani and Arnav conversation in the previous chapter, mistaking Aman to be the takla. Sorry to break your hearts if you already tuned your minds and envisioned Aman in bald but Aman is not the takla I mentioned..He is entirely different character (not significant in this FF) but will show occasional passive appearances between Arnav and Nani conversations. Aman is handsome man...his physcial attributes (ahem ahem) will be clearly explained when right moment comes and that will come probably after 15 chps..Until then, loosen your barriers and go wild with your imagination but be sure not to love him more than Arnav..ROFL...

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 8

AR Ventures...Andheri West Branch...Mumbai

Arnav & Aman were on their way to the parking when Arnav received a call from familiar person who leads Borivali Branch. After couple of Hmms and OKs, Arnav hung up the call and instructed Aman to go alone while he needs to take care of client meeting in Taj. So the friends separated their paths and drove towards their respective destinations.

While Arnav's security guard took the passenger seat, the chauffeur took the back seat and Arnav took in-charge of the wheel. Arnav's ginormous passion towards bikes and cars never let his chauffeurs drive the wheel. Nevetheless they accompanied him every ride just in case his boss mood changes in the last min.

Controlling the steering with his left hand, Arnav twisted his right wrist to check the time. His chrome and black tag heuer clocked 2PM and he sighed as he is way ahead of the meeting time 4PM. He raked his hair with fingers and adjusted his collar, driving leisurely on the weekend roads of Mumbai, listening to his favorite Classic Bollywood songs. His fingers grazed the taveez on his neck which he totally forgot about it the entire day amidst all the life changes since morning. He brushed the soft pad of his thumb against the back of the locket and felt the engraved letters C and K. Why didnt she call me yet? was the first sentence that escaped his lips.

He turned his bluetooth ON and voiced the dial command to WeCare but instantly disconnected it the next moment. He didnt wanna sound desperate. He was sure she must have known by then that he is trying to reach. He tried few times and if she is interested to return his message, she would call. And he is not going to call her AGAIN. Arnav Singh Raizada doesnt go after any woman. Ahaaa!

He threw the keys to valet and walked towards the lobby and saw the floor manager approaching him.

ASR, Welcome Sir! Your brother informed us of your arrival.  Your suite is all ready, let me lead you to your floor.

Suite? Shouldnt it be a conference room? Arnav asked with surprised expression wondering why suite is booked for a meeting.

I am very sure that he requested suite but I can take a look at the records for you. The floor manager returned in few mins and confirmed that the reservation was indeed made for a suite.

Arnav nodded not giving it much thought concluding that this must have been how his brother dealt with clients.

On his way to the elevators, he checked the time once again and realizing that he needs to kill another hour before the client arrives, He stopped near the gift store in the lobby to buy a pair of track pants, vests and briefs.

He soon chucked all the butlers out of his suite and changed himself into tracks and vests. With so much time to pass, he felt restless to even sit as he is not used to sitting idle and so he decided to run few miles. He walked out to the gym situated on the same floor but not before instructing his security to let the client inside, if in case he happened to be late from his workout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NK, How is Payal? Khushi ringed NK on her way to Taj, all set with her plan.

She is resting. She is still on drips and looking very fragile.

Did she gain conscious?

She did but she is too weak to even open her eyes. NK said walking out of the hospital room.

Khushi sighed pressing the heel of her palm over her tired eyes. I will be there in few hours, thank you NK for everything you are doing.

I wont ask you what's going on but whatever it is, just take care of it and come soon to her. She will need you by the time she opens her eyes.

I will. Khushi hung up the phone as she reached The Taj Mahal Palace.

Soon after Payal confessed that she fell in love with the wrong guy, she turned hysterical worrying about the photographs and her mother. Her sobs and mental anguish drained all her energy and peace and she fell unconscious in Khushi's arms, which is when NK and Khushi rushed her to the hospital. Handling her to NK, Khushi started scouting for news channels as she mentally prepared not to back down with the threats.  She decided to expose the man responsible for all this, promising herself that no other woman should go through this torture in the name of love. She convinced MNC head Mr. Shukla with substantial proofs of the photographs and Mr. Raizada's threats stored in Payal's voicemail. Mr. Shukla finally agreed to her plan to send a reporter along with her to record but only undercover, just in case if Khushi happens to be wrong. He didnt wanna take risk especially with Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. So, both came into agreement that they will shoot and when things turn out to be true per Khushi's accusations, Mr. Shukla will make call to air the footage live. With that plan to put into action, Khushi got off the car and headed towards the hotel lobby.

AR Ventures...Borivali Branch...Mumbai

Aman reached the office to find it empty. After greeted by the security, without wasting a second, he rushed to the third floor where all the executives' cabins are located. Passing over all the cabins, his feet halted at the door of an executive, he had been suspecting for last few weeks. He took wary look at the mahagony wooden plank that read Adarsh Singh Raizada, Vice-President in golden letters, that hung onto the right side of the door. He opened the door and closed it soon after he entered. He meticulously searched every drawer and file cabinets taking his own time as Adi (Adharsh) is not in town as per the phone call Arnav received before they started to Borivali. The contract papers were neatly aligned tucked in their respective folders and arranged in chronological order. Nothing looked suspicious. Everything looked as they should be. Aman's eyes fell on the office phone that blinked 2 unheard voicemails.

He pressed the bunch of numbers and * button to retrieve the new voicemails.

Saturday, February 8, 1:22AM...

Please Mr. Raizada. Please dont do this...a female voice eventually squandered away into her bitter blubbers...Please was the last word he heard before the voicemail ended.

He pressed the next button to listen to the next message.

Saturday February 8, 6:36AM...

Please dont ruin me. I beg of you. Please...its the same female voice, her words died out in painful sobs..

He instantly punched more numbers to trace the caller number. And when the number displayed, he punched the same number in his cell phone and dialed it. The phone at the other end kept ringing but to no avail.

He was more disturbed than shocked. He paced across the room wondering who the lady might be and unfortunately there is no one in the office to find out if there is anyone close to Adi, because he knew Adi never stuck with any woman for more than a week.

AR Ventures Media Manager was out to watch a movie with his family. He reluctantly stepped out of the theatre to take a call that kept ringing no matter how many times he disconnected it.

Who is this? He barked onto the phone.

Hey, Mohan, this is Saket from MNC.

Abbey yaar...

Sunn, this is important. A lady came into the office and from what I heard she plotted something against ASR. In fact, as we speak she is on her way to Taj.

What? Why? Who is that?

I have no idea but my boss sent a reporter with hidden camera. If my boss agreed means that she has some solid proof.

Who is she? He asked taking out his other phone from his pocket that he exclusively uses to interact with ASR and Aman.

Her name is Khushi.

OK Got it! Mohan hung up the phone and dialed Arnav.

The Taj Mahal Palace...Mumbai...

We are here to meet Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi enquired with the 5'9" tall lady dressed in charcoal grey suit behind the reception desk.

Your good name Ma'm? The lady looked at her with grim face as she never seen ASR meeting woman dressed so casually and that too ethnic wear. Khushi instantly realized and looked around to find that she is the only one dressed in Anarkali suit and everyone else dressed in business suits or cocktail dresses but that didnt falter her confidence.

Khushi. My name is Khushi and I have 4PM appointment. She said confidently.

The lady took few mins to check the records and looked at her apologetically, I am sorry Ma'm. Your name is not listed here.

Could you check under Payal please. I must have given my official name. Khushi managed while reporter gave her an appreciative smirk for her presence of mind.

There you go, you are indeed listed under Payal Krishna. Please take the elevators on your right and handover this pass to the bellhop by the elevators. He will take you to Mr. ASR's suite.

Thank You. Khushi gracefully took the pass and walked towards the elevators.

AR Ventures, Borivali...

Aman searched the entire cabin once again, now focusing for anything that will tie to the voicemail. Everything is crisp and clean and nothing looked out of ordinary. Frustrated, he raked his fingers through his wavy hair, sweeping his eyes from one corner to the other corner of the room. Then his eyes caught the sparkling chrome metal.

In few rough strides, he reached the safe that glowed in shiny metal. One of the ASR's rule is, Aman and ASR being partners and presidents of the company should have uncontrolled access to any part of the company, anyone's vault or safe in any of the branches. Nothing should be restricted to these 2 men. When ASR imposed this rule, Aman was the first one to object but now thanking and praising his buddy for his far-sighted decision, he muttered..Bhabhi is right, you are an asshole...ASR Tussi great ho...Chuckling evidently he opened the safe and found several envelopes in various sizes.

Carefully he read each envelope name and stopped abruptly when one particular enveloped was named as Feb 8, 4PM without any client name.

He opened the envelope and took out a CD, a micro SD, and another smaller envelope. Placing the CD and micro-chip on the table, he emptied the contents of the smaller envelope onto the table.

He took step back, and stood shocked to see the thick photo sheets portraying a young girl, smiling almost bare from her waist above. He instantly turned away in reflex, as though giving her due respect and privacy. He stood like that for many mins wondering and trying to recollect who that girl is. He was sure he saw her somewhere but yet he couldnt recollect where. Reluctantly, he turned around and focused his eyes only on her face like true gentleman and looked through each photo. The room in the backdrop looked very familiar. But he could not make of where it was taken. He quickly placed the contents into the large folder and skimmed through every other folder. And he found nothing in any other folder, which declared only one thing. Mr. Adarsh Singh Raizada made a blunder of forgetting the folder in hurry. Hurry? to do what? Aman questioned himself as he placed all other folders in to the safe and also when his phone rang.

Aman was surprised to see Mohan calling that too from private number known only to ASR, Aman, and Mohan, which means TROUBLE to AR.

Bol Mohan. Aman asked walking out of the cabin taking the folder named Feb 8, 4PM along with him.

Sir, Where is ASR? I am trying to reach him for last 5mins. Mohan sounded very nervous.

He's at Taj for client meeting. Whats the matter?

Oh sh*t.

Whats the matter? Aman barked even before Mohan could finish his earlier statement.

Sir, I got inside news that a lady had gone to meet him at Taj, along with a reporter who will film them.

Film what?

Not sure Sir. As per my source, the lady got some proofs and convinced the channel head. And the reporter who is accompanying her is going to film them with hidden camera. I am not feeling good about it Sir, looks like someone with strong motive to defame ASR.

Who is that damn woman?

Her name is Khushi.

Dammit, Khushi! He hung up the phone and tried to reach Arnav and as usual his phone kept ringing without answer. He dumped the file into his car and shifting the gears, his eyes fell on the folder name which is when he realized today's date as Feb 8 and intently looked at the name baffled unable to comprehend what 4PM meant. He checked his time which read 3.30PM. He was smart enough to understand that there is some link between the folder and Arnav's meeting in the Taj.

Striding the wheels through the busy traffic, he turned on his bluetooth and dialed Arnav again.

The Taj Mahal Palace...Mumbai

Arnav gradually cranked down the speed from 8mph to 3mph on the treadmill to bring his breathing to normal rate. Cooling down, walking slowly at 3mph, his eyes were glued to the CNN News watching keenly Fareed Zakaria GPS column "A win-win if companies can build trust". He ended the treadmill walk as the show ended and looked for his cellphone. He dived his fingers into his track pants pockets and realized that he forgot his cell phone in the suite. The time on his watch clocked 3:20PM and so decided to work some weights.

Feeling warm and clammy, he freed himself from the clingy vest and threw it on the workbench. Forgetting that his knuckles are not in position to support him, checking his triceps in the wall mirror, he grabbed a heavy weight with his injured hand only to drop it instantly in pain. He hissed in pain and wriggled his fingers in the air swearing and hissing alternately. He slumped onto the workbench and blew cool air onto his knuckles. As his cool breath kissed each knuckle, his mind wavered around a certain lady and her bruises. Married in their own hatke style..The words teased his thoughts mercilessly ever since he came to know about the article and her face that translated her very emotion flashed in his thoughts reminding him the way she looked up when his blood touched her forehead. His eyes unknowingly involuntarily closed in their own volition the moment her flinched eyes filled his busy memory and his face scrunched imagining the pain of her bruises. He was jerked off his thoughts when his watch beeped at the half hour. Grabbing his vest and throwing it on his left shoulder, he walked out of the gym gulping cold water.

Mr. Raizada will be here in few mins. Please take seat in the office. The security personnel led Khushi and the reporter inside the suite. They crossed the living room and were taken to huge library room situated at the left of the living room. She refused to drink anything and exchanged nervous glances with the reporter as he himself looked terrified. The security personnel left them alone and reporter took that opportunity to connect to his boss Mr. Shukla through bluetooth. From the toolbag that was hanging on his left shoulder, he grabbed the special glasses that has hidden camera and hooked it onto his eyes while Khushi observed him keenly. Khushi could faintly hear from the other end ordering his people to be ready for his command if they decided to air it. Khushi was sighing the reporter to reduce the volume of the phone when the giant suite doors were thrashed open.

Mohan, were you able to get hold of Arnav?

No Sir. I am trying as well and I am on my way to Taj.

Keep trying.

Arnie, where the hell are you? Pick up the phone dammit...Aman stepped up the gas driving recklessly. When he didnt answer the phone, he called his security guy who was accompanying Arnav.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are they here? Arnav asked as he reached his suite.

Yes Sir, Ms. Payal Krishna and her colleague are here waiting for you in the study.

Payal Krishna? Who the hell is she? Arnav was sure that her name was not specified by his brother and wondered who that is.

Security guy handed over the permission card that was signed by his brother.

Arnav nodded and opened the door with harsh-sound and Khushi knew that it has to be the Rakshas entering. She straightened herself as she heard footsteps approaching.

Arnav was about to enter his bedroom when he caught glimpse of the female in the wall mirror and he turned around to take closer look at the familiar figure.

He stopped at the french doors of the study room and called out Ms. Krishna. When Khushi turned, Arnav's eyes grew into saucers and his jaw dropped to the floor, which is when Security guy walked with his phone and prompted, Sir, Aman Sir is on the line. He said its urgent.

Subconsciously Arnav took the phone and before hearing out Aman, he ended the conversation saying, Later Aman. He could faintly hear Aman swearing but the lady in front of him took all his attention. He handed over the phone back to security guy and dismissed him but not before saying Absolutely no disturbance.  The reporter could hear his boss Mr. Shukla acknowledging Visual is clear, in his bluetooth.

Shocked? Khushi approached with wry smile not registering that he was standing bare from the waist up.

Shocked was excessively understated word at this moment. But he being ASR masked his shocked expression and walked towards her sporting menacing smile, What an unpleasant surprise Ms. Khushi? said stressing the syllable UN

Unpleasant, thats exactly what I wanted to hear. Tsk...she flicked her tongue with a tight nod and spoke slyly Sorry to break your heart and for showing up in place of someone else. She let out mocking smile folding her arms at her midriff.

Someone else? He couldnt comprehend what she is saying.

Ah now please dont weave a tale that you are unaware of calling my sister here. She chose her words wisely to trap him. But she underestimated the great ASR who is impossible to get trapped even in one's dreams.

Oh I didnt know I am here to do business with YOUR sister. And I certainly didnt know that you both are into same business.

The word business sounded so abusive to Khushi and instantly her face turned red in rage.

Seeing her all raged gave him immense satisfaction and He continued cocking his eyebrow, Is your sister as feisty as you, if not, I would prefer to deal only with you going forward. He said teasingly unaware that how his words are being played in her mind.  Soon after his words left his lips, he realized how playfully he is flirting with her without his own accord.

Khushi took step forward warily and the reporter followed her to get clearer visual of Arnav.

You are right. I am the fiesty one which is why I AM here instead of my sister and I swear I can get as fiesty as you want to strip you down to zero..to nothing, Mr. Arnav. Singh. Raizada. She spoke with gritted teeth.

Soon his smile faltered and his eyebrows contracted in ire. What the hell did you just mean? He pounced on her to get hold of her arms and she instantly stepped back. In this process, his tenacious grip got hold of the sheer material that shielded her arms and when she moved back, the transparent material tore and left hanging by her shoulder. In this whole fraction of moment, it looked as if he tore it purposely, abusing her. Reporter heard his boss saying, NOW..ROLL IT ON AIR...assuming that ASR is about to assault or abuse her.

Arnav cared less while Khushi tried to cover her shoulder, Repeat what you just said. He barked  threateningly, throwing down the vest onto the floor, that was hanging on his shoulder.

Nani was flipping through the channels when she spotted Arnav being shown in breaking news. She gasped in shock when Khushi's sleeve was torn and watching from this end, she misunderstood that Arnav disrespected his wife by his act. She fumed and looked upset of her grandson's behavior but at the same time worried why they are being aired. She instantly called Aman.

Arnav cared less while Khushi tried to cover her shoulder, Repeat what you just said. He barked  threateningly, throwing down the vest onto the floor, that was hanging on his shoulder.

I am not the one who will be scared of your...Khushi was interrupted by sudden intruder Aman.

Arnie...Aman rushed inside just in time and tried to pull Arnav aside.

Wait..I need to settle this down once for all. Arnav charged again and with the way the reporter gave nervous glance, Aman was sure everything is being telecasted.

With one forceful thrust against Arnav's chest, Aman literally pushed him few feet away and muttered in his ears...Hidden Camera...

Arnav looked up at Aman unable to comprehend what the heck he meant by Hidden Camera and Aman was sure that his friend was shocked and perplexed beyond words. Aman grabbed Arnav's vest from the floor and gave it to him further whispering, You are being aired. Her trap!  That is when Arnav registered another man standing next to Khushi and everything dawned on him. In pretense to wear his vest, he turned around to buy some time to think his next course of action.

Khushi wondered what his friend was saying, she is running out of time and she needs to get him to talk without disclosing Payal's details.

In the meantime, Aman whispered, Dont you say a word, Let me handle it. Aman turned to Khushi to say something when they heard Arnav's playful voice much to their shock.

Will you guys excuse us for a moment? I would like to have a word with Khushi. With a smile on his lips that Aman never seen in recent years, he said casually pulling his vest down his chest to cover his abs.

While Khushi shot warning glare, Aman almost pleaded in his gesture not to mess anything at this moment, and the reporter looked at everyone with constipated face. Arnav who clearly understood their unspoken words, said chuckling..

What? He questioned throwing his hands in the air, shaking his head...

I REALLY WANNA HAVE A PRIVATE MOMENT WITH MY GORGEOUS WIFE NOW!

Next Update: On Tuesday Feb 18

Thank You Latha for suggesting Adarsh Singh Raizada name..His character is truly opposite of his name..LOL..Tussi best ho

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Thnkgd Aman is nt d takla 🤣

I almost had a heartbreak ...!! Pheeww .. 😆
I knw Payal wasnt at fault .. Bt pooor innocent soul have to suffer nw 😔

Regarding khushi i dnt knw her full past.. Bt she dont have to be so cruel 😡

Bcz everyman are nt same like she think 😔

She can see Nk as an example 😊

Arnav is a hard rock wich wnt be easily melted.. He need tym to break down 😉

~~Back to update~~

I m a bit cnfused loll i mean payal ka saath woh blackmailing kab hui on d same day or day bfr saturday

Bcz saturday evening only khushi meet arnav in TAJ Nd saturday only she reaches 😕

Explain me plss

U played wid d name 😲 I was betting on Akash u made it Adarsh 😲

Ufff damn u 😆

Btw.. I must say plan toh acha tha par poor khushi dnt knw how badly she gonna proved wrng for d accusition she made on arnav nd now wt all consequnces dey both have to face

I m glad Dat mohan said everythng to aman

Agaar arnav ko pata chal jata baat yahan tak ati hi nai

Poor he 😆 Flirt kaisa karta phr

I lovd d wy he was saying ..Both r dumb to understnd each othe words

Roflll 🤣

Sab galatafami ka shikar honge ab 😔

Par sabse awsm prt was I need to talk to my Wife

Aman is a gentleman 👏 ❤️ aise hi thodi uss hum pyaar krte

I loved d update dii ❤️ 🤗

U left us at a cliffhanging point damnit ...!! 😡
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me

First Unres

Thanks for the note Di...it always feels good to know them more...nd such notes help to understand their perspective to a huge extent...
I am already in love with the Petulant and the Heartless...with all their flaws...they are our ArShi after all...how come we not love them, hain naa...
Then again I will definitely scold them though comments if they do something stupid...haq hain humara...uss pe...
I for once dont think Payal is a dumb...she is just so innocent, unaware of the real face of the world...but u've already explained it beautifully...main phir se kyun kahoon...loved the way u said it Di...
Nd for the Takla...I didn't think Aman is takla... But Di, u can always make him the Takla, u know...Lala ki dil phoot (oops toot, I meant) jayengi...

I'll unres the rest much later Di...sorry...

Unres Again

what an update Deepthi Di...so dramatic...so exciting...and so AWESOME...

Ufff Di...jo description tumne diya, of Arnav driving and all...and then he going to gym...main toh gayi...maarr dalongi kya...

loved it that he is still thinking of the dance teacher(Khushi)...oye hoye...

So this is Adarsh Singh Raizada...huh...what an inapt. name for Adi...but what was his actual plan was...i mean sending Payal to Arnav?? why... waiting to know actually what was playing in his that gandi dimaag...

At least, Aman has an idea what he has done...Uff, i loved Aman more today...our detective JI...and his concern for Arnav...WOW...Arnav is lucky to have him beside...

and Khushi...this girl is SOMETHING...her motor system works more than her sensory (thinking) system...hum samajh te hain kyun...

the whole scene was fabulous...full of drama and excitement...loved every bit of it...i was on toes...whats now...whats now...

lekin the HERO today is Arnav...aaj baaji maar liya woh...OMG...HIS GORGEOUS WIFE...in front of whole media...live telecast...Ufff...ab kya bolun main...uss ne toh meri bolti baand kar diya...I so LOVED it...

now whats next...CANT WAIT...dying to read more...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
unres

👏
loved ur character description di...
its great ...
u described payal n specially arshi so well

i loved these lines:

Heartless is very apt name for Arnav. And my argument is why should he have heart when there was no one to show him that there is something called as heart 

A girl's first love is her father which happened to be proved otherwise in Khushi's life.

these lines are so true n have such a deep n beatiful meaning

😲 arnav wale ke end m kya kehana chahte ho aap...kise snatch krega woh...khushi ko?😕

lolz  mujhe lag hi rha tha ki aman takla nai h...isliye i didn't mention it in my earlier cmnt

coming to the update 
it was amazing

yeh locket mystery kab solve hogi...when will they meet  each other for this locket😕

i m Kinda  CONFUSED now...okie i admit bahut confuse hun m 😆

but confusion banti h na di...dekho firstly aakash kahan gayab ho gya...n he was sending girl for ARNAV?  
n arnav is not aware of any of this...yeh kya ho rha h di...n then this Adarsh .
sab golmaal ho gya h mere brain m😆

😲😲
seems like khushi ki body m impulse transmission zyada  hi fast hoti h...itey se time m kita kuch plan kr dia...
Ach zyada h iske brain m...
(Ach is a neurotransmitter in brain)

pagal h yeh ladki bina soche samjhe kya kr dia...

i love aman for his loyalty uski n arnav ki friendship ke liye...he rocked
sab kuch live telecast ho rha h...lets see what will happen

ARNAV  😲 haye i love him a lot...uski ek  line ek taraf  n aur saara update ek taraf...he rocked 👏...jaise bhi ho he admitted that she is his wife

I REALLY WANNA HAVE A PRIVATE MOMENT WITH MY GORGEOUS WIFE NOW!

Edited by mwep - 10 years ago
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updateEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: mwep

unres

hi di😃
congrats on ur new thread 🤗

saturday is definately going to change things di ...yahan bhi n clg m bhi 😆

nani is such a strong n ziddi lady 😆...
..she tells in her each line directly or indirectly ...that arnav is married

😲 kya situation batayi arnav ne ...married to insect 🤣...kya sense of humour haww their plan backfired...they seriuosly thought that they will fool arnav 😆

Yupp no one can fool ASR except one lady ...hehe

neither khushi nor arnav can't think anything rational when they r angry ...
i never thought khushi can think so low of arnav...duniya m woh akela raizada h kya?

😡 bcoz of this payal ...god knows what will happen

n about arnav n LA that was ought to happen...if not for today than somedays or months later
LA - he never agreed to marry u ...he was never into deep relationships...

arnav's decision of leaving LA is right ...

waiting for more
n sorry if i missed something di

Nope you didnt miss anything..you summarized it well..LOL

ToxicLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Me

First Unres

Thanks for the note Di...it always feels good to know them more...nd such notes help to understand their perspective to a huge extent...
I am already in love with the Petulant and the Heartless...with all their flaws...they are our ArShi after all...how come we not love them, hain naa...
Then again I will definitely scold them though comments if they do something stupid...haq hain humara...uss pe...
I for once dont think Payal is a dumb...she is just so innocent, unaware of the real face of the world...but u've already explained it beautifully...main phir se kyun kahoon...loved the way u said it Di...
Nd for the Takla...I didn't think Aman is takla... But Di, u can always make him the Takla, u know...Lala ki dil phoot (oops toot, I meant) jayengi...

I'll unres the rest much later Di...sorry...

No problem and stop being formal :)
dimpsptl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome chapter... khushi is ready to teach arnav a lesson thats due to misunderstandings... aman comes in time.. waiting to know what will happen next. tx for PM.
Edited by dimpsptl - 10 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dammit misunderstanding she came to trap asr not the Asr bloody hell his brother is the one who blackmailed payal but asr is the one who got caught in the trap to bad both not realized that the one they are supposed to go after in not the other loved the update and did he claim he as his wife loved it thanks for the pm 

Edited by dumas - 10 years ago