Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 4 - COMPLETED - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
😃 😃 congrats dii for adding a new milestone in this superb fantabulous ff..

Its first tym i gt to knw about ur new thread bfr an update is added ... and i forgt to congratulate u for that..
so this tym my cmnt is exclusively for this new thread..

dii.. hope u add more and more milestones to this wndrful story.

Kadam tere yu he badhte rahe
rahe sbka sath aise he bana rahe

choote jao tum naye manzil mile naye raaste
ho har raaste pe hum saath ye aisa saath rahe..
Congratulations for the new thread!

Here's hoping there will be more to this wonderful story 😊
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 23

From the moment the Raizada couple got off the car and climbed up the stairs to 2nd level Shankara Apartments, it took them little over 30mins to reach Madhumati who was waiting for them with aarti thali...No no it didnt take that long for climbing the stairs but Mr. Raizada being the center of attraction, getting off the car to open the door for his wife and holding her hands tenderly, classy etiquettes often followed by celebrities, raised quite a few eyebrows, and earned many gasps in the middle class conservative community.

The inquisitive mouths ushered to greet the couple and bombarded them with questions at rocket speed extracting Arnav Singh Raizada's boring biodata. Never in his life had he given or taken so many interviews at one moment. He was tired, his mouth ached, his brows slumped painfully and he reluctantly dragged his feet behind Khushi as he was introduced to the next neighbor, and the next and so on.

Khushi chuckled and danced her eyebrows, thoroughly enjoying the helpless and tortured expression dashed on Arnav's face.  Madhumati howled from upstairs to leave the couple alone. Arnav thanking his stars, gave tight nod to the circus in the name of neighbors and walked away dragging Khushi along who looked utterly disappointed at her bua for killing the entertainment.

Khushiii...Madhumati pounced on Khushi and pulled her into bone crushing hug as they reached the apartment. While Khushi returned the hug with same intensity swaying to the sides, Arnav stood startled a feet away, probably it was his first time witnessing the earth shattering hug.

Pleasantries exchanged between Payal, Khushi, Bua and Arnav. Bua's happiness reached to cloud nine seeing Khushi radiant and vibrant than ever. And she understood her daughter is happy and her decision to get them married seemed the most righteous. As Arnav was about to take their leave to visit AR Branch Office, a lady in her mid-50s dressed in white chiffon saree with pallu draped over her head entered from kitchen and called out Khushi.

Khushi whose back was facing the woman stopped and stood shocked & surprised. She glowered at Bua and didnt hesitate a second to question the presence of that lady.

Garima Gupta broke into tears & stepped forward trying to hold Khushi's hands but Khushi outright refused taking a step backward.

Khushi beta, Please forgive your mother. I am sorry I should..Garima was interrupted as Khushi raised her hand in the air to stop her.

Arnav stood shocked as the lady no where looked like Khushi's mother. He rather took pity at the old lady for losing such an exceptional daughter who is beautiful in and out.

Are you crying because of seeing me after so many years or because your husband is dead? Arnav knew better than anyone else in that room that it was a taunting statement than a sincere question. As he expected, Khushi did not give a chance to Garima to answer and put her foot down to make her point. I respect Bua's decision and I am not going to run away from here because you are here. My respect for Bua is much higher than the hatred towards you & your husband. So I will be here and will acknowledge your presence just because I dont keep the favors. Do Not expect anything more or less from me. Arnav stepped in and held Khushi's wrist gently, gesturing her to calm down.

Khushi beta..Garima tried persistently.

Please, I dont have time nor patience for this. My husband needs to be somewhere else and I have to make sure he got everything he need before he leaves. Khushi turned to Arnav, Chaliye, I will walk you to the door.

Arnav stopped in his tracks and turned to Garima and politely said, Thank You Ma'm. Everyone in the room stared at him shocked and none knew the reason behind his gratitude. In the meantime, Garima stepped in to cup his cheek to bless him but Khushi instantly jumped in and stood between them with her back facing Garima. Khushi glowered at Arnav unhappy with his gesture,  I think you are getting late, Lets go. She impelled Arnav and dragged him out holding his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of yourself? What was the need to show gratitude to her? What were you trying to prove that she is great to finally let me go after taking away my life? And why the hell does sh...

Arnav pulled her into hug...Shhh...

Aap...She tried to wriggle out of his embrace, her anger crossing all limits.

Shhh...Not a word now. Calm down!  He waited until he felt her relaxed and stopped her rants. He broke the embrace gently sliding his hands down her arms.

I hope you think you owe me something. She chided.

He smirked and tapped her angry red nose, I paid my gratitude for sending you to your Bua instead of leaving you on the road. There is hell lot of difference between the choices and I am sure you are smart enough to understand that by now. He explained it in a way thinking about his own life.

Khushi stood numbed trying to perceive what he meant. Had her mother left her on road, she would now be wandering on roads eaten by many predators on streets. She never looked at her mother's decision in that perspective.

I detest how your mother dealt until that point. And I am not suggesting you to mend things with your mother. Thats your personal decision but I command you not to get these things to your head. Concentrate on what you achieved so far and how to maintain & sustain that, which means YOU and YOUR BUSINESS. Before my return from Boston, I would like to see the business operating smoothly. He cocked his brows questioningly.

She nodded holding her head in her palm, tired of worrying about her mother for last 2 days ever since she learnt news of her father.

They walked to the car silently. As they reached, Khushi muttered not looking at him, I would have accepted her wholeheartedly had she came to me at least a min before he died. She chose me now because he is no more. There was so much pain, despair, and yearning in her voice that he felt helpless.

That thought pricked his heart. Many years ago, a mother chose something/someone else over a newborn child who is now addressed as Arnav Singh Raizada. Words failed to phrase to comfort her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, Will you be OK? Do you want to come with me?

No, I will be fine. I will go meet few friends.

You sure?

She nodded. He pulled her closer and tried to kiss her temple but Khushi politely pushed him.

What? He asked irritated.

I dont want ambulances flying in this community. She blushed and pointed to the old ladies who were noticing the couple with scrunched noses.  

Arnav sporting his trademark smirk, wrapped her shoulder once again but more firmly this time and before she could react, he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

What ar...

Its high time you learn how to see your husband off to office.

And its high time you learn to seek permission before you do all these.

Excuse me? Permission to kiss my wife? From whom?

From me, Khushi Singh Raizada, Your wife!

Aint happening. He grinned, amused at the way she boasted her new title in pride.

Fine. You are not getting anything. She scoffed averting his eyes.

We will see. He pinched her nose. I will send the car.

I can manage.

9.30 works for you? He royally ignored her statement as the decision is already made by HIM.

As soon as possible, if you could. She knew no point in arguing with him and she better get used to the luxury at her feet.

Come with me, I will drop you. Arnav understood her turmoil to get out of the house away from her mother.

No, I need to spend some time with Bua. You carry on. In fact, do you mind giving ride to Payal, as you both are heading to same office.

Arnav nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Care...

After openly ignoring her mother, and assuring Madhumati that Arnav is nowhere like any ordinary man and that she is very happy to be married to him, Khushi met NK to seek his help to put her van for the sale. Khushi was punished to drink his usual bachelor style coffee for not keeping in touch with him. After catching up with him in general topics and politely steering away the Mumbai issue, she now reached WeCare and found Rahul playing on the ground all decked up neatly as if he is ready to leave somewhere special.

Khushi Di...Khushi Di aaayi hainn...Rahul screamed on top of his lungs calling everyone and he jumped onto her wrapping his arms around her neck. Soon he bursted into tears showing how much he missed her.

I am sorry Rahul...I am sorry...

Promise me you are going to call me every other day at least. Me and Ashu were worried about you. You know that we dont have anyone but you and bhaiyya.

I am sorry, please hume maaf kardo [Please forgive me] She held her ears putting up puppy face.

Ashu is also very angry. Rahul pointed to Ashu who stood aloof averting her eyes determinedly.

Khushi pulled Ashu into a bear hug and heard her mumble...I am very angry with you.

I am sorry. Khushi Di was in lot of danger. Khushi pouted in her defense.

Hn? Did anyone hurt you? Tell me Di, me, Ashu and Bhaiyya will come with cricket bats and beat them up. Rahul puffed his chest like man.

Khushi chuckled. I met a real bad man. I fought with him. I tried to beat him.

You did? Ashu gasped clamping her hands to her mouth.

Alot. I did dishum on his face, more dishum on his stomach and more & more everywhere else. A silly grin played on her lips imagining beating up Raizada everywhere else..

Phir?

He forced me to become his friend. I told him, if he hurts me, you all will beat him up. He is very scared of you, Rahul. Finally he fell on the ground and pleaded "Please dont tell this to Rahul, I am scared of him. He will beat me up". She mimicked her tone as helpless man.

Where is he Di? I will give him a spank on his butt for troubling you. Rahul took the bat in his hand ready for the war.

Khushi burst into loud guffaw imagining Rahul spanking Arnav's butt. He will come to pick me up, you can beat him then.

But Di, why are you going if he is not your friend? Ashu asked narrowing her eyes. A simple question from the innocent child implied many more meanings.

Khushi blushed and nodded I think he is. I think he is my best friend now.

Arnav hurriedly hopped into the chauffeur driven car as he decided to take the last conference meeting during the drive. Khushi sent him many messages enquiring where he is but he couldnt reply to all so he sent a generic message an hour ago that he is extremely busy with client meeting and asked her to send the address where she is. And our Mrs. Raizada known for her presence of mind, instead of sending the address, sent the driver back to Arnav to pick him up lest he waste time finding the directions to her location being a foreigner to the state...

So here he is in the back seat oblivious of the destination he is being driven to, his eyes hooked to his laptop and ears to the bluetooth on call with Aman discussing about the final draft of the contract they will be signing in Boston.  

As the call ended with Aman telling him that someone planned Shashi's murder, he slumped back in pain as his head started drumming against his hair, handling non-stop phone calls and mystery behind Shashi's death.

It was all my fault Jiju. I loved him sincerely. Why did I trust him? Why did he try to ruin me, please tell me why?

There is no such thing called Love Payal. Be practical and choose someone who respects you.  Above anything else, build your career and come out strong as fighter.

His conversation with Payal flashed several times in his mind since morning. There is something about it he didnt feel appropriate. He surreptitiously recalled his own words and wondered what is it that is making him restless, unaware that his heart his condemning his own statement of no such thing called Love, when that is all he had been doing subconsciously ever since his wife walked into his life.

Sir, we reached. The chauffeur's words broke his seconds nap forcing Arnav to open his eyes. He fumbled with his phone to call Khushi to come to the car when he looked out through the windshield. He rolled his eyes in anger,  I asked you to take me to where Khushi is.

Sir, this is where I dropped Ma'm 2 hours ago.

What?

This is where I dropped her in the morning and She asked me to bring you here.

He tilted his head unsurely, wandering his eyes on the ground, trying to understand if he is hearing right. Khushi..is? He mumbled in his own world. And the next moment he found himself springing his feet out of the car and running through the gates faster than a falling meteorite.

The sand park in front of the building is found barren and the office building is empty with no staff. He looked everywhere he knew and found no one in sight. He slumped onto his knees hopelessly as he started hyperventilating. Mr. Raizada? A man in thick voice greeted him and Arnav looked up to see the director of the organization smiling with his tobacco stained teeth.

Where is Khushi? Arnav stood upright nudging his feet against the ground restlessly.

Oh So you finally met Khushi? She came after long time and kids have gon..

Cut it dammit! Where is she? Arnav yelled impatiently while his eyes scouted around for her.

She is playing with kids under the shade, behind the buildi...Before he could complete, Arnav ran inside the quarters where the entry to backside playground is.

Arnav opened the iron door to the backyard and noted a small roofed gazebo in marble white is sited at the center commanding beautiful view of the playground shaded serenely under decades old of mango trees and tamarind trees.  Right by the gazebo, found a mob of kids surrounding a lady for what it may seem giving her dance classes on a bollywood number.

The lady dressed in grey and pink anarkali suit, with her hair open and her back facing him, he already knew who that could be with every step he took in extreme caution. He needed visual assurance though his heart already declared who that is and so he halted in his tracks waiting for the lady in question to turn. His every heartbeat is muffled painfully in anxiety with each passing second and he involuntarily tucked his hands in his pockets not to make any blunder of reaching her and hauling her into his arms in case he is hallucinating someone else for Khushi.

Chup, this is not lungi, this is my chudidar...Stop pulling it guys...She swiftly turned around making a grand revelation in all her radiance stunning and shocking Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi! He whispered to his own ears in case any part of him didnt believe his eyes.

Khushi Di..thats how Ashu and Rahul always bragged about her, His Khushi, the dance & music teacher and the one who spread warmth and affection to Ashu in his absence. Most importantly the lady who safeguarded his taveez till date, the only possession he brought into this world as a token of his mother. But how did she find it? And who gave it to her? His mind pondered into details. His hands in their accord touched the taveez coming to terms with reality and a soft dense mist settled on his lashes as his heart showed him the real possessor of his erratic heartbeats.

Everybody quiet..Why dont we do chicken dance for today? Tomorrow I will wear lungi, we all will do lungi dance tomorrow...Khushi suggested to escape the torture of the brats, soon Rahul and Ashu followed convincing the other monsters.

He stood numbed contemplating who the real Khushi is. The one who proved that she is his best counterpart sober and sophisticated, or the one who mercilessly disapproved her mother's re-entry in her life or the silly one jumping around with mischievous grin as though competing the craziest kid award in town. This side of hers is totally new, fresh, and full of life which he never knew existed and is yet to get used to. Once again she proved that she will be death of his throwing so many surprises at him in matter of days. Arnav burst into a hearty laugh as he witnessed what is happening.  

Everybody including Khushi kneeled on their ankles and fluttering their arms circled the gazebo doing chicken dance, everybody singing Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance in the tune of Lungi Dance, and what looked like a big hen followed by cute young chickens. Khushi lost balance and Ashu & Rahul who were right behind fell on her breaking into giggles and heart warming laughters.   

Suddenly his emotions took a flight and his blood pumped vigorously in adrenaline watching Khushi cuddling with Ashu and Rahul on the grass. He took his own time gazing in awe at the unconditional warmth she is spreading to those kids. His eyes softened and turned deep in some sort of ethereal yearning as that second Khushi showed him a dream he never dared to dream until that moment.

A dream that could erase his no-family-background status.

A dream that could replace his every nightmare.

A dream that would teach him the true meaning of life with his wife, and his two children...MY FAMILY...He thought exhilarated with the sound of it but he is not someone who is going to rush hush these things especially when it is related to these kids..Heck he wasnt even sure if Khushi will agree to his idea of adopting these kids though she mirrored his thoughts in the flight.  

For now, he photographed that beautiful moment in his mind and walked towards them to fill in the empty space he could spot from standing here, HIM...He should be part of them and not watching them.

Khushi and Ashu were tickling Rahul mercilessly on the ground when she felt someone approaching her. She raised her lashes to see Arnav walking towards her. Her eyes beamed and her lips curved into a warm smile as she raised her hand and waved at him. Ashu and Rahul followed the line of her vision and found Arnav walking closer. Khushi stumbled on the ground as the kids whooshed from her lap and ran towards Arnav.

Khushi narrowed her eyes in confusion as the kids sprang their arms around his neck hugging him. She warily walked towards the trio who were lost in their own world except Arnav who kept stealing glances now and then.  Arnav bend down on his knees and started enquiring about Ashu's health. When he made sure she looks perfectly fit for the outing, he turned to Rahul exchanging buddy fist chuckling all the while at their excitement.

Khushi gaped at them in shock hearing Bhaiyya at the start and end of every sentence the kids gibbered. Arnav Singh Raizada...Ashu's Bhai...wearing her taveez...IMPOSSIBLE! Khushi closed her eyes and reopened to make sure if she is not dreaming. HE was here last week to take care of Ashu...How could that be? Yet she was not convinced, she went around and poked his shoulder just to assure herself that he is right there kneeling with the kids in front of her.

What are you doing? Arnav caught her hand startling her.

How..how do you...

Oho budhu Ashu..we didnt introduce them..Rahul took Khushi's hand and made her kneel down in front of Arnav.  Di, he is Bhaiyya, our superman. Ashu pecked Arnav's cheek strangling him fondly.

Bhaiyya, she is Khushi Di, our lovely sister. Rahul hugged Khushi drawling the words affectionately and he didnt stop right there getting right down to the business. Bhaiyya, Khushi Di needs our help. Her friend will come to pick her up..

Her friend?
Rahul chup...

Arnav and Khushi both spoke at the same time. Arnav wondering who the new thorn in his life is, while Khushi tried to clamp her hand on the kid's mouth.  

Dont worry Di. Bhaiyya will handle it. So bhaiyya, her friend is the one who took her away from us to Mumbai.

Arnav sighed relaxing his hitched breath as he realized that the man in discussion is none other than himself. And he encouraged Rahul to speak further looking at Khushi suspiciously.  

When her friend comes to pick her up, Can you please help me beat that man?  

Arnav coughed up and stood upright while Khushi pursed her lips to contain laugh.

Why do you want to beat him? Arnav asked bewildered.

He forced our Di to become his friend and he took her away from all of us. Ashu added with a cute sad pout.

I think your Di forced him to become her friend. Ask her! Arnav tried in his defense.

Khushi instantly looked at the kids and wobbled her head NO while Arnav wide-opened his eyes in disbelief as she was the one who forced him into marriage. Does is matter? NO. His mind prompted. So he is settled with that accusation.

See, he forced her. Actually I want to spank him the way Khushi Di spanks us if we do any mistake. Rahul picked up the bat lying next to him.

Arnav glowered at her and muttered audible to her, What the hell did you teach these kids? Do you really beat them?

Rahul who was all ready and launched, So Bhaiyya can I bring 3 more bats to spank the man. We have to be ready, you know? He asked innocently hell bent on his mission. The next moment Arnav found his hand involuntarily reaching his butt.

Khushi burst into guffaw witnessing the course of his hand and imagining Arnav being spanked by the kids.

What the F..He was about to swear, Khushi instantly stopped him placing her fingers on his lips making him aware of the kids' presence.

That moment he saw a highly principled mother in her. Arnav smirked against her fingers with mischievous glint in his eyes and extended his hand, Pleased to meet you Ms. Khushi, How can I help you with your friend?  

Khushi's fingers tingled with indescribable excitement feeling his lips firm up against her fingers. She watched them intently curve up into devastatingly charming smirk followed by his hoarse voice breaking THE spell.  

Woh, aap...aap inke...She grabbed her hand back as if she is electrocuted and looked utterly embarrassed. Soon anger took over as he chuckled not helping her with the confusion. She slapped his palm that waited for hers in the air, Uffo...why didnt you tell me that you are Ashu's brother. She smarted.

Because I came to know only when I reached here to pick you up. I was in the great oblivion as you are. He said in earnest.

The kids looked confused as they inquisitively and mirthfully stared at their favorite people.

Di, you know him? Rahul asked tugging her hand. Khushi nodded.

Bhaiyya, you know Di? Ashu imitated Rahul and questioned Arnav. Arnav picked her up in his arms and said staring at Khushi, Thats MY KHUSHI.

All three gaped at Arnav with their mouths open. Khushi stared at him dashing stunned expression as she never imagined her introduction in this manner. It was more personal than being addressed as wife and she liked it better than any other way of addressing her. The color on her cheeks reddened with his piercing gaze and she helplessly looked away fixing Rahul's hair.

Then came another shocking statement but this time from Rahul..Kissiee wali friend?

Huggie wali friend? Ashu added.

Khushi looked at him shooting daggers for discussing their private life and that too with kids. She was crimson with embarrassment and Arnav took pity on her.

Arnav stepped forward sporting his lopsided smile, took Khushi's hand in his and knelt before the two kids, Your Khushi Di and I are married.

Matlab?

Matlab, we are going to be friends forever like Jack and Sally. It was me who took your Khushi Di away. Are you guys happy or do you guys still want to beat me up?

Rahul and Ashu smiled sheepishly speaking same time..NOO..

It was not our fault...Rahul prompted..And Ashu followed, They tricked us Rahul...

There was no point explaining anything to the kids as it will not make any sense to them. Arnav looked at her helplessly. As if on cue, she kneeled down and gleed, Because we wanted to surprise you both.

Rahul and Ashu looked at each other and giggled whispering in each other's ears. We can share Khushi Di with you Bhaiyya.

Arnav grinned like the happiest man on the earth while Khushi blushed hugging Ashu. So if you both are ready shall we leave to your favorite place?

Yayyy...Kids left them momentarily to bid bye to their friends, screaming in excitement.

Arnav turned to Khushi tucking his hands in his pockets, We are not done here.

I am eager to know why you said taveez is your childhood memory when it was given by Ashu?  Khushi finally asked something that started bothering her ever since she came to know of him as Ashu's brother.

Given by Ashu or YOU? He questioned staring at her.

That was not mine either! She replied candidly.

I know! He curved his lips into devilish smirk And I want to know how you found it.

His confident reply sent chills to her body reminding her the night she found the taveez and somewhere in her mind a nagging voice wondered if the boy she saw that night was Arnav Singh Raizada. Before she could raise another question, they noticed kids going crazy and running towards them.

We need to talk...... Arnav turned to her forcing her to look at him...Before I leave tonight.

She nodded with her eyes clearly displaying the turmoil of questions as they turned impatient, While Arnav brutally murdered his desires to express his boundless happiness considering the place and time of the day. Emotions need to wait!

Both grew deafeningly silent with so much to question, answer, think, and process as they both realized the new facts brought them much closer and lot sooner than they imagined and their exhilarated hearts knew all they need is a moment of privacy to express which is not looking really easy to gain. And two hearts insanely thumped for each other in silence as they were dragged by Ashu and Rahul.

Arnav and Khushi walked in the middle while Rahul and Ashu held their hands at either ends. Arnav and Khushi grew into numbing silence with so much unanswered between them, yet made every effort to register the little ones' banter but failed miserably.

They felt their relation is thrown back to the square one entirely in a new path with 2 dearest ones on their ends. They are not alone, they need to be cautious, more responsible. They were no longer Arnav and Khushi but Ashu's bhai & Rahul's Di at the moment which brought a trail of strangeness in the atmosphere around them.

Arms grazed unintentionally reminding them the tingling touch they evoke in each other. Arnav took his hand out of the trouser pant and advanced little closer to his right where Khushi walked along. While their eyes were glued to the kids, their minds itched to fill the gap between them. Elbows laved against each other, and Arnav brushed his knuckles to hers swaying in unison. He lingered his fingers around hers and as he tried to slip in his fingers into her palm, she raised her hand in pretense to tuck her hair. He waited for her drop her hand down and when she did, he attempted once again. And this time she did it again but to adjust her dupatta, irking him.

He shot his eyes to his right and noted silly mischievous grin on her face which instantly brought a smile on his face. He realized what he was trying to do and laughed to himself. Nodding his head to something Rahul said, he looked away casually with sly smile and raised his hand to tuck it back into his pocket when she grabbed and curled her fingers around his palm possessively. He instantly nudged her palm to open with his thumb and interlaced his fingers into hers and tugged her hand to walk closer to him and she did as he demanded and as she preferred.

The four walked out to the car hand in hand to experience their first date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Hows it? Below expectations, Average or Above Expectations. This chapter was most difficult to write as they cant talk anything infront of kids and they had to act normal. Phew! Honest feedback please!!!

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
Happy Reading Guys!!!
Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago

mein nay socha tha k jab pyar hoga asmaan sitaroon say bhar jaye ga...hur taraf khushiyan hee khushiyaan honge...phool barsain gay...dil chahay ga k jhoom jhoom jaye...pyar hoga tu aysa hoga pyar hoga tu waysa hoga...do i sound crazy here deeps...well ur todays update makes me crazy say bhee thora ooper :)...😆
wt a lovely update it is...i am in total ambiance of love here...they knew it or not ...but from where i am seeing both ...pyar aysa hee hota hay...pyar waysa hee hota hay...😊

from starting till end...i found soo many aweee and wow moments that i am under spell of harmony...peace...full time arshi update 😊

i loved the way u have shown all neighbour aunties ...greeting and taking arnav 's boring biodata...😊
simple people ...simple basic question related to livelihood...just to satisfy there iner curiosity...khushi kush hay k nahi :)...i loved that bonecrushing and earth shattering hugs ...😆

so garima was there expecting khushi to forgave her...but khushi words had she came to me one min before his death i could have forgave her...ufff...how much pain in these words r ...through out in the life of his father ...her mother least bothered abt her...but the way arnav gratitude her mom...he showed his character...he was thankful for that strong moment which came only once in khushi's mom life...when she decided to send khushi to bua ji...

that sudden hug from arnav and then kiss on cheek is like treat per treat from urside :)...seee i am telling u the update created whole ambiance in its own way...without candle light dinner or flowers or moon or star ...i am enjoying these two souls chit chat ...mrs khushi singh raizada and the ambulances flying...hehehe...both practicle and close to real :)...this type of love is unique in its own way ...and this can only be found in the great TVK :)

khushi in we care...enjoying time with rahul and ashu...infact enjoying discussing arnav with kids...that was sweet ...dhushum and all :)...and her BEST FRIEND...girl u have shown ur deep trust on arnav by calling him best friend..

arnav thinking abt payal and his earlier talks...i like the fact that wt ever arnav was thinking ..wt payal discussed with him...its shows payal and his relation easiness...i loved this fact...she is also trusting him...thats great

i loved the dress which u have given to khushi...its cool :)...here let me clap👏 for u the way u have mentioned arnav shocked,surprise,running rushing , heart rate increased state...that craving to see his khushi with kids ...beautifully written whole scene...i loved it to the core...that smile which was there on arnav's face seeing khushi di as his khushi...awesome ...superb...brilliantly written deepu...it shows ur writing skills and intensity...i was literally seeing the scene while reading it...and to tell u the truth ...in my imagination while reading u...arnav was shining with shades of colours...no more black or white...he was having all the shades of rainbow while watching khushi dancing singing ...chicken dance ...i loveeed it...i am fallen for arnav lil more...and with ur writing even more...pls accept these flowers for bring that smile on arnie face 

the way both tried to plead their case in front of kids...giving it name of surprise ...lovely...thats my khushi ...lovely...him imagining..hum doo aur humaray dooo...lovely :)...and in the end all four going towards the car...but that touching and holding palm ...aweee and damn romantic...no need of stars or moon...for these two the simple gestures seems breath taking...as root cause ...ur writing way par excellence...such a romantic ending to the update...worth saying hyeee...i dont know wt future holds for these two but till now...they both under charismatic...magical wow spells :)

loved the update...and love u even more :)

Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
Superb...i liked the way arnav thanked khushi's mom...he is correct that she has send khushi to bua not to road is good thing...
the way he cared for her...his kiss shocking everyone...then comes the interesting part...heeyyy...they finally met...yeah as arnav bhaiyya and as khushi di...the girl who gave the taveez and the boy who owned the taveez...and i loved the dance and songs...andd his intro My Khushi...jst it killed me man...he is sooo damn cute and felt sooo possessive of khushi...
poor them they can't even express anything in front of the children...
so many unspoken words and reactions are very well written...
can't wait for nxt chapter...
thks for the pm sis...Edited by Joarshi - 10 years ago
Congrats .on new thread.
wishing this story many more threads.

now update was awesome totally loved it..

poor arnav got tired giving interview to neighbors lol..
entry of garima was shocking..
khushi is.rite.garima should atleast called her once before death of her husband..

conversation of kids n khushi was hilarious n their chicken.dance..
imaging arnav's.expression wen rahul said khushi's friend deserve spank on but lol..
waiting for arshi's conversation..

loved the update..

I m waiting for Thursday eagerlyEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
beautiful update...such pure innocence ! Eagerly watitng for more :)