Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 2 - COMPLETED - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update. so why arnav is protecting adi
hey Deepthi

read the 10 chapters again. though ur story is fabulous, but there are a few things which i didnt understand

Adarsh planned everything, right ? so how did he come to know that Khushi will do a sting operation on the Guy who will be waiting for Payal in the hotel...

I mean logically it seems just like a co-incidence...had Adarsh planted a sting operation, it wud've made more sense, wudnt it ?

Also how did Adarsh knew that Khushi wud endup coming there instead of Payal, cause he had called Payal and if had Payal come there, she wudnt have blamed Arnav as she knew it was ADdarsh who was the real culprit...so this part was very confusing for me, rest all ur ff is awesome and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and eagerly waiting for the next part...do update soon
Edited by anjs - 10 years ago
Originally posted by anjs

hey Deepthi

read the 10 chapters again. though ur story is fabulous, but there are a few things which i didnt understand

Adarsh planned everything, right ? so how did he come to know that Khushi will do a sting operation on the Guy who will be waiting for Payal in the hotel...

I mean logically it seems just like a co-incidence...had Adarsh planted a sting operation, it wud've made more sense, wudnt it ?

Also how did Adarsh knew that Khushi wud endup coming there instead of Payal, cause he had called Payal and if had Payal come there, she wudnt have blamed Arnav as she knew it was ADdarsh who was the real culprit...so this part was very confusing for me, rest all ur ff is awesome and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and eagerly waiting for the next part...do update soon
😛
you  read ch-9 again hope some of ur confusions will be cleared
Hey Deep DI.. 

Your DJ here again😆

read chap 9 n 10

must say.. 

the story is moving Bang on

So Arnav not bring a Raizada pricks Adarsh

Wah badon ne bhi kya naam diya hai ADARSH.. IRONY

And Arnav and Khushi are confidence personified.. 

I just loved the way you described the Telugu Wedding 

Me being from Orthodox Telugu family enjoyed it a lot

well Khushi is thinks about Payal and loses her fight while Arnav is all Aww at seeing the trace of unshed tears on her eyes?

They are hopelessly in Love without their own knowledge

So now the game begins

Waiting to see how they stay together and save the business😉

Originally posted by mwep

😛
you  read ch-9 again hope some of ur confusions will be cleared

oh, now i got it...wonder which world i was in 😆
so it was all an elaborate plan by Adarsh to use Payal for his career gains, and last min he changed the plan to accomodate Khushi's sting operation as it will help him bring Arnav down...cool, got it...

thank you so much for guiding me to the right chapter 😊
Edited by anjs - 10 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 11

Khushi woke up to the deafening noise of chopper blades. She rubbed her palms against her ears in irritation unable to bear the loud noise and slowly opened her eyes to grasp where she is. The room looked unusual but familiar. She hissed as her bare arms came in contact with the morning chillness of the marble floor. She realized she slept on the floor all night and looked up to see black & white room which is then her drowsy mind came into terms of reality. She was kidnapped yesterday from her own life with her permission imposing whole bible of conditions by Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. Her mouth wide opened as her eyes fell on the clock that chimed 7AM. That was probably the first time she woke up that late in her last 15-20 years. She shot up straight and stood on her feet looking around to see if he is there.

The room is empty all to herself, the sheets on the bed were crumpled up into a flurry, and the pillows were recklessly scattered on the bed. Thats probably the first time she noticed how huge the bed was. It would fit all three ladies of her family. Her mind calculated, literally and suddenly she closed her wide-opened mouth with her palms. He slept here? All night? She paced across the room wondering Why? How? When? The last time she checked on him was at 3am when she saw his shadow peeping out of the room illuminated with bright white lights. She stood at the door remembering what he said last night which affected her tremendously and confused her to no limits. For many long minutes, she thought what he exactly meant by being bas*tard. She tried to deduce if he said in spur of the moment or if it was real. Then she spent lot of time looking around in the room and in the hall away from his gaze, for any family pictures. She found none but when she remembered meeting his Nani in the temple, she assumed he must have said that in spur. Soon she brushed the thoughts and slumped herself at the corner of the room on the floor. From time to time, she kept checking his office room, the only room with lights ON. She kept awake almost all night until 3am not that she was concerned about him but herself. That was probably the first time she spent a night with any man in the same house in her entire life and that didnt go well as her nerves literally kept her awake and alert to save her skin. She was sure that he will take advantage of her if her eyes dozes off even for a fraction of second. But soon tiresome and sleep took over her nerves and leaned against the wall and slept in seated position. Well, she didnt remember if she sat or lied down on the floor.

Khushi turned around and looked at the bed again. He was here all night! She said to herself again to make her mind believe in what she is seeing. Normally Khushi is light sleeper and she wondered how it is possible not to sense his entry. Then she noticed a towel carelessly thrown at the edge of the bed. She took careful steps and touched it with her finger tip and grabbed it back as if she is electrocuted. The towel was wet. He took bath here. She looked at the bathroom a bit nervously. He must be in there. She walked out of the room hurriedly only to collide with Stella.

Ma'm you OK?

Ah..yeah yeah... I am fine. Khushi said totally lost constantly looking towards his bedroom.

What time would you like to have breakfast?

Huh?

Breakfast Ma'm..

Oh may be later.

Sure, just howl at me when you are ready. Stella in her mid 30s perfectly dressed in designer saree smiled. Thats probably the first time Khushi noticed that Stella no where looked like house maid. She wore better sarees than Khushi had. Hmm pampered, courtesy Raizada! She thought and soon came out of her judgement hearing Stella's voice.

Ma'm I am going down to security office to get my ID renewed. Security is right outside the door, so you need not worry of your safety. Will you be OK alone in the house?

Alone? She asked looking towards the bedroom.

It shouldnt take more than 15mins Ma'm. I should be back soon.

Where is he?

He? Oh Mr. Raizada? He just left few mins back. He must have gone out of town as chopper was here to pick him up.

Chopper? You mean helicopter?

Stella nodded and smiled with pride. The smile that clearly flaunted her boss status, his status. Ma'm Mr. Raizada asked me to hand this over to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont understand why you decided to take chopper to Borivali Branch. Aman screamed on top of his voice to make himself audible to Arnav, seated next to him.

Arnav unlocked his phone and showed him the text message which read, Adi off to Delhi in 2hrs for a week. Aman with no further explanation understood that Arnav is up for something to do to Adi and so chose copter to beat the traffic before Adi flies out of the city. Aman was content, finally his buddy decided to take matters into hands but he was greatly surprised as Arnav always ignored and never confronted Adi's wrongdoings in the past. Aman turned to Arnav to further goad him about this sudden decision and found him scribbling something baseless on the paper, which is Arnav's peculiar habit when he is immersed in deep thoughts. And Aman knew very well who is the culprit in his thoughts. Aman turned away smilingly giving his friend much needed privacy.

No matter how many times he tried to proof a new startup firm proposal that is seeking his investment, Arnav's mind traveled back to the lady who effortlessly slipped into his well-balanced life. He had been trying to read damn thing of 20 papers since last night after their argument but his mind constantly wavered around her. Nothing in particular but it kept remembering events happened with her, to her. Last night in effort to concentrate, he made himself many cups of coffee that reminded her coffee almost every sip, he tried to walk around in his office room that led him to steal her peeking glances from the hallway. The more he saw her, the more angrier he got at her for always misunderstanding him and judging him. How she thinks so low of him bothered him to great extent and that made him more determined to prove her accusations right and to show her, her place. Finally around 3am, he decided to give her his piece of mind for keeping an eye on him and so furiously walked into his room. He was surprised what he saw and instantly his frown was replaced by smoothened peaceful lines automatically. He found her snuggled into her knees sleeping on the floor at one corner of the room. His feet dragged him further inside the room in their own volition and he lied on his tummy gazing at her. The sight was something to behold for eternity and the atmosphere around felt pleasant and serene. There is something special in her that kept demanding his attention. He stared at her attentively trying to solve the mystery.  

Mystery..That clearly defined Khushi. She is unpredictable, her words are no less and more spiteful with pathetic timing. That reminded their last conversation...

If you think you could use your muscles and force me to sleep with you tonight like you do to other women, forget it. I am not like one of those who will linger around your finger and offer free s*x...

And when he remembered her words, he turned to the other side dismissively with totally uncaring attitude and soon sleep took over calming his nerves. Arnav has another bad habit, no matter what time he sleeps, he will be up by 6. He did no different today and woke up to find her in the same location unmoved even by an inch. Her words ringed in his ears making him more angry and frustrated with his mind constantly questioning the reasons why he is so affected. His bruised ego made him ignore her rest of the hour and he left to settle the next trouble in his life Mr.Adarsh Singh Raizada.

Arnie...Arnie...Aman shook Arnav to bring him out of his deep thoughts.

When Arnav looked at him and around absentmindedly, Time to go. Aman prompted.

Arnav nodded and looked at what he scribbled which made no sense. Crushing the paper brutally in his palm and threw it away muttering to himself, Useless thoughts!, he stepped out of the copter.

Khushi sat on the floor in his room and wondered what the small cardboard box is about, that Stella gave few mins ago. For very long time, She contemplated and finally convinced herself to open the box wondering if this is anything more related to Payal. And when opened, she found a larger than life sized phone. Khushi prepared herself to carry the heavy weight of the phone but to her surprise, HTC Butterfly was sleek beauty but very big in size, as huge as her clutch, probably 4 times bigger than her small flip phone that she got for few hundreds in chinese market. Khushi rolled her eyes muttering Ofcourse what else can you expect from ASR diagnosed with OTT Syndrome. She threw the phone onto the bed uninterestedly and searched everywhere for her phone. Soon her memory picked up its pace and reminded her that he thrashed it on the floor last evening. Swearing him, she searched for her handbag and didnt find that either. Finding it nowhere, she reluctantly picked up the phone he got for her and unlocked it. Simple plain white colored wallpaper popped up on the screen absolutely without any apps. Again it was her first using a smartphone and she cursed herself muttering, Why is his every doing first time to me? Her heart had better answer for that question while her mind stared at her blank. She pondered over the highly technical piece in her palms and soon she found the contacts. Thanking her stars, hoping that he must have added her SIM, She excitedly opened the Contacts. Her face fell and soon turned angry as only one contact name displayed and that is A. Thats it, not any another letter just A. And who that A is no-brainer.

Impatiently, she punched the numbers on the touchpad to dial Payal and her mind instantly reminded how he almost fired Stella last night. Reluctantly, angrily, she disconnected not wanting to jeopardize Stella's job again. Instead She dialed his number to charge on him to take out all her frustration. As it started ringing, she clutched onto the phone more stubbornly as if getting ready to battle and the moment ring stopped, she fired her words with no Hello, HIs, and no punctuation marks.

When she got no reply in response even after her outrageous outburst, she then realized that she was speaking into his voicemail, all the while and instantly she threw the phone in exasperation and decided to freshen up feeling groggy.

Khushi almost fell on the floor, as soon as she entered the bathroom, stunned at the masterpiece. Unlike the black & white theme he used in the bedroom, this mini-retreat is embellished with green and blue ocean colors. It was quite exotic and felt extremely serene. She looked around and found nothing that could be called as feminine products. All exclusively Men shampoo, conditioner, shower gel. The only thing she could probably use is toothpaste. Sighing her irritation, she squeezed a bulb of it into her forefinger and brought it to her teeth looking herself in the mirror, only to gasp in shock. Her left hand in its own accord, reached her forehead and her hair partition and her stance appeared in the mirror as if stunned and numbed. How did this happen? Was the first question that her mind popped. Her forefinger traced the dry cracks of his blood on her hair line. I..Who..Her hand shot down towards the ground and she hurriedly checked her own body if she got any bruises which led to this. She didnt wanna believe that its him so she tried to convince herself looking for any tiny scratch showing spots of blood. She dabbed her fingers on her face to check if she got any cuts which is when she remembered Arnav had severe cut on his left eye. She slumped onto the sink and squeezed her eyes shut tightly trying to remember yesterday's events. They fought, he got cut, he twisted her hands back,

Khushi, You let go of it.

You first let go off me.

Khushi...

She faintly remembered him calling her name, then what happened? What did he do? He cant do this. Not again. She hurriedly brushed her teeth and washed her face including his blood and got out of the room to dial him again and this time seeking answers.

Adi is on call, he said he will be here in 10mins. Aman informed Arnav who seated in the conference room looking over Adi's current projects, his share of profits, and his compensation.

Arnav's eyes fell on the red blinker on his cellphone that indicates new messages. 2 Voice Messages, his cellphone displayed.

He turned on his bluetooth and punched keys to play the messages...

First Message..

What the hell you think? One you broke my phone and second you gave me this gorilla size phone. It doesnt even fit my hands. And there was long pause of frustration and he could sense that with her raged breathing..Look...Where are my things? Where is my handbag? How long do I have to sit like this? ...Dammit...Its the voicemail...Her voice trailed off ending I dont even have toothbrush...The last part was more like speaking to herself, probably not realizing that she was still being recorded. A small smile crept up his lips and his finger automatically punched the number to save the message. The first voice message ever saved in the phone history of ASR's life.

And then played the second message..

How you could leave without informing me? He was amused at her bossiness sounding as if she has every right on him. I have so many questions, and you left unanswered. He could feel disappointment filled in her voice. Her voice was surprisingly very soft yet firm. We havent sorted about the locker, you havent given me the originals, and...and...I have to talk to, I have to talk to you about something else too...I..You...How did blood ended up on my face? I need answers black & white. Her voice sounded very soft may be in wonder and confuse. Arnav turned from being amused to confused. She raised a question that he had no answer, something he had been thinking himself for last 24 hours. There was long gap of silence and then he heard her in her usual self, You better get back to me before I transform your penthouse into hell... He heard every word and understood her every expression behind each word with pride for being able to read her every move. He could sense her taking deep breath buying time to say her next words. I really need to talk to you. Call me. Were her last words before she ended the call.

The message is saved. His smirk was long back replaced by a questionable expression shooing the night-long-riled-up anger away. And another pair of eyes admired the change of expressions his buddy never displayed so evidently before.

Then breaking the trance, a man's thick voice reverberated in the room, Good Morning Bhai, what a surprise. Seeing Adi, Arnav's smirk turned into a tight acknowledgement of his presence.

Ignoring his question, Arnav asked Adi giving meaningful look to Aman, How are things here?

Great Bhai, as usual. Adi spoke confidently as if nothing wrong in his life.

What happened to the client who was supposed to show up yesterday?

He was there Bhai. He informed that you were busy heading out with a woman. He did say that you sounded upset. Those words were nothing short of mock. By the way, Congratulations Bhai, I heard the news. Hows Bhabhi? When is the party?

Arnav gave tight nod and asked Party kisliye?

Yeh kaisa sawaal? [What kind of question is this?] Ofcourse, to celebrate your new relation, to welcome Bhabhi into our world.

My World Adi. MY WORLD!

Ofcourse, that's what I meant. Adi stuttered.

And the relation IS between me and her, so technically we should be celebrating. I dont think there is any need to involve a third person in our celebration, dont you think? Arnav asked sardonically.

Does that mean you wont introduce anyone or me to Bhabhi? He asked with intention to pick up fight.

That depends! Arnav said with an implication.

What do you mean? Adi narrowed his eyes feeling offended while Aman started having ball of lifetime.

Hamaari baath chod. Tu batha, yeh kya hai? [Leave about us, you tell me, what are these?] He threw Payal's photographs onto the desk.

Adi looked at the photos and looked at Arnav with shocked expression. Do you know anything about it? Arnav goaded him.

You scouted my locker. Adi asked angrily with gritted teeth.

Do you have any problem with that?

That is supposed to be personal Bhai. Adi spoke controlling his anger.

Not if it is found in any part of AR office.

But thats private Bhai. My Personal Life that is!

Agree. Unfortunately, I and Aman have access to everyone's private life in the AR, if and only if it happened to be carried into those doors of AR. Arnav pointed towards the entrance.

Adi nodded controlling his urge to punch Arnav.  

I just wanna know if there is anything I NEED to know. Arnav with his hands tucked in his pockets, stood tall and firm intimidating him to answer.

Arnav declared Khushi, who is no one but Payal's sister, as his wife, which means Arnav must be aware of everything. And Adi must put up an act to save himself. Adi thought taking few quick moments and spoke in the saddest tone Arnav ever heard, Woh, we were in relation when we took these pictures playfully. Now we are going through rough time. I dont think its working out between us.

If I am not wrong, you are saying that you broke up with her. Arnav acted as if he is buying Adi's story.

Yeah Bhai, I did and I tried to explain Payal to back off many times but she threatened me saying she will use these photographs against me. She got very clingy.

Arnav suspiciously tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, While Aman thought of Adi as Smar As* but not quite enough!

Adi continued assuming Arnav buying his crap...She threatened to expose me infront of everyone and even said that she would bring down the AR by reporting to media. Adi knew how much Arnav worships AR and cares for its reputation and so he thought he played it well by giving him impression that Payal is a threat to AR, if only he knew the brains standing infront of him.

Aman standing behind Adi, shook his head in disbelief and disgust. If not Arnav's presence, he would have punched Adi's face to count the number of bones behind his rugged skin.

Which is why you sent me to Taj so that I would get cooked instead of you? Arnav played his smart card taking a sip of his coffee coolly and enjoying Adi's flustered reaction.

Adi coughed up nervously. He ofcourse didnt see that coming. Dammit how could I miss that point. Adi swore himself. I dont know what you are saying Bhai, that was your V-Day Segment isnt it? In fact I was surprised how you arranged everything at such short notice without informing anyone about your marriage? Did you already know that I was leaving out of town that day? Adi tried to cover up by changing the course of discussion.

Arnav walked closer to Adi and stood folding his arms at his chest and cocking his brow threateningly. Adi thanked his stars for making his phone ring just in time and took the call gesturing Arnav with his hands.

Let me call you back. Adi hung up the phone and turned to Arnav to take his leave.

I am getting late Bhai, I should be going. Adi spoke, realizing a min delay might lead to more disaster.

Arnav walked more closer to Adi and dusted his shoulders making a point, and spoke in his firmest warning tone, Stop wasting your time and messing with something that is not even mine at first place. This company was, is and will always be your father's. Your father gave me huge responsibility and I am not a man who takes my responsibilities lightly. You should be knowing that by now. Let me reiterate in case you havent heard me properly, I have no intention to take this company under my name, I am here to keep my promise to your dad, to safeguard this company. So stop fooling around and work hard expanding this business. Do anything you want to do to stump me down but dont you dare touch anything that belongs to me. If you happened to do just that, it will not take me a sec to take matters into my hands.

Bhai, why are you saying all these, I dont understand. He tried to sound gullible.

Why dont you just cut the crap. I and you very well know that you understood what I meant. And let me advise you something Adi and I need you to remember this all your life. I do not fight for something that is not mine. But the day someone, YOU precisely try to touch what belongs to ME and what I call as MINE, I wont spare anyone including YOU. AND WILL BE TORTURED TO DEATH. I PROMISE. AND YOU VERY WELL KNOW THAT I KEEP MY PROMISES FOR LIFE.

Bhai...

We are DONE! Arnav didnt give any more chance to speak and walked out soon followed by smiling Aman.

I will for sure remember to touch everything and anything that you claim as yours. And this is my promise. Adi muttered with grit, burning with rage.

What was that? Aman asked smiling with glee as they exited the AR Office at Borivali branch.

Why? Did I disappoint you? Was I supposed to praise him? Arnav asked checking his phone.

Well I was expecting fist fight at least. But you satisfied my anger and I think you did right in the best interest of the company. And..

Arnav raised his hand gesturing him to stop as he received a call from his security.

Yeah?

What?

And who is the other lady?

Nani too?

Dammit...Hold them off until I come. Should be there in 15mins.

Arnav hung up the phone and stared at Aman fumingly, How does Payal know my home address?

Well I told her since she wanted to see Bhabhi.

And you didnt feel the need to ask me. Arnav charged on him.

Well, with the way you asked me to convey your wife's well-being to your sister-in-law, I thought...

For heaven sake, could you rest your bloody mind from thinking useless. At least of all people, you know the fu*king truth that, the bull-fighter is not my wife and that dumb female is not my sister-in-law. I cant f*cking believe this. Arnav threw his hands in exasperation getting into chopper.

Arnie, whats the matter? Aman soon followed him, looking all confused.

Her aunt and her sister are now infront of my house fighting with my security to see Khushi. And all my thanks to you Mr. Aman Verma. You are just about to unite me and my in-laws in few mins. Arnav threw tantrum sarcastically.

Oh thats good. Soon Aman realized the blunder he made. And his face turned apologetically.

You better be sorry for what you have done. In fact why dont you take time-off and prepare your grave in the meantime, because I am very sure I will kill you if Payal reveals that Adi is the one before I reach there.

Aman sat silent controlling his laughter.

And Nani joining them as well, I hope she doesnt come to know anything about Adi's stupidity. Arnav fumed.

Hey Di..
ab update k baare me kya bolu.
it was good
arnav confronting adi in a very smart way.
bechara adi dont know who is hr dealing with
arnav's thing is khushi (future me)
n adi is ready to touch his related peoplle ..
funniest was khushi's voice message.. :p
again waiting arshi meeting
n how arnav will handle nani buaji n payal.

continue soonEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
Galti say two times res hogaya..
anyways
loved the updateEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
me also res..
i m going to read now..thanku for the surprise without pm