Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 8 - Completed - Note on Page 142 - Page 32

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
now im sacred after reading this title. looks like all the secrets will be revealed and all the bitterness accompanying it. but i think as long as arnav and khushi have each other, they will be able to face every hurdle coming their way. double excited for this update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh sugar..I m worried about Khushi's reaction...
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hfff... finally read chap 41.. here goes my comment

Wow dii.. it was a wonder ful update... Dii u are a magic when spelled bound all of us in an illusion of some minutes and take us to a wonderland of our own Arshi. Hats off... for the wonderful  wondwrful amazing story with all up and downs showing the reality of life and sowing new seeds of change in us.

Dii for you:

Manzoor koi mere dua he hue hoge

Di jo khuda ne Khushi ab labo pe hoge

chal rahe the registan par hum tho warna

jannat kaha aapke bina hume naseeb hoge

Now about the update:

It was a wonderful update, only and only if I exclude the time of the evening when Khushi finally shared her fears with Arnav and again Arnav was where he was lost .

The beginning was superb... Arnav , after the confrontation  with her mom was lost ...still managed to be fair and all for his lady.. I liked the fact. And Khushi , as Arnav said is more stable in the relation... and yaa its good that now Khushi is leading in the relation.May be Arnav may fall weak at tym wen seeing Khushi bt I believe wen leading to pain Khushi is more brave as women's have inbuilt power to face challenges and pains and they always prove themselves better than men.

Arnav... A man who rule in his own way...  Entirely unexpected and elegant.

He dealt well with Paritosh and wow Aman ,did a fab. Job.

And fetching the info.. from the lady manager ..wow totally ASR style..

Arnav ... again let me stay stunned the way he nvr forget to care and love her in his way which can make anyone fall for him again and again.

Wow so Mr. Raizada too know to crack jokes...  it was fun reading his puns and her embarrassed state.

Khushi, a total changed lady.. and seriously m loving her swings ... her reasons to pout,, her usual and  unusual demands.. her gaseous state heheehe... was a total  dhamaal to read.

An above all her boldness to say that she demand him.. she needed him was something that gave a new meaning to this.. for Arnav  it was a new boost of source to again get back in life and he was really enjoying and I was feeling happy to read their smiles.. and intimate togetherness.

But but .. what fate decided for them is so cruel or I say my writer always ready to give a heart attack to us ...

Khushi .. finally feel the comfort with in his embrace and shared the fear she was feeling since last many days... in a sense it was good that she shared her fears ..with the man, she trust...  but what impact did her fear left on him.. scared me... will he again left where he nvr want to return.. a place of breakdown.

How he want to erase all the traces of past but ... the present and future have tied him with past such that he can never let it removed completely from his life.

I am again left with a confusion with thought will Arnav be happy that his lady love him more than their child or be feel pity that again a child is abandoned with the love... from his/her mom unknowingly.

I don't blame Khushi .. as its natural of her that she is not getting the seed with a attachment as it was a  result of assaultment and also a lady's instincts can see what eyes cant  but Arnav is a man who is tying  her in his love , care, concern ... his flawless ways to show that how important she is , in his own life more than what he can say...  and this can be the reason her heart feel Arnav more closer...

But what must Arnav going on ... as I read ... but still m .. tensed that will Khushi after delivering or after knowing about the reality , will accept the chid??? Hope Arnav give her the faith and trust nd strength to be strong enough and accept the child ..

I respect the man Arnav ... dii his character is something that is something beyond the boundaries .. where no one can expect where he will lead its end.. coz. His character is as vast as a sea.. no ends no limits.. deep and an ability to absorbs every good and bad of others ... sorrows and fears...

Overall it was  a fabulous update...

Jag ghume darbadar kar raha hai taalash khuda ki mile jo wo kise dagar

Mei na jau kahe jo mile mujhe khuda kise gali kise shehar

Jo dekhu tere in do aankho mei tho bs Khuda mila mujhe yahe par

Naa koi zanzeer rokh sake mujhe na koi bandhe bandhan

Ter ghere mein  he milta hai sukoon  ho jab kabhe bechain ye man

Nahe hai khuda ki jarurat na koi aur haqeeqat koi

Hai saara jaha mera tu milta hai jo khuda tujhme har kahe...

Dhoondte hai Sab koi Khuda jo dekhe wo koi surat kabhe

Mei tho dekhu khuda mei tujhe  bs tujhe bs tujhe he...

p.s. I always  in excitemnt of getting an update, always forget to thank you for the pm... thanks dii for every pm...

please bear my extremely free flying thoughts...

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Teaser is thought provoking .. Waiting for the update..
ppriyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh vow.. so much have happened between Arnav and Khushi...
Loved their relationship progress

Sometimes I feel Khushi should not know about the child and mishap happened in her life...

waiting for the update.

and waiting for the new SS also.. Please update Baby Khoo
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The teaser scares me. Waiting for today's update...

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 42

Part 1

Alright dear, we are just 2 weeks away to the due date. It's anytime now. I want you to be aware of the movements all the time in wake. If not, drink cold water and lie down for an hour. You should feel the movements almost instantly. If you dont feel anything, I need to hear from you. Dr. Malhotra shifted to Arnav ready to give his set of instructions.

Mr. Raizada, loads of love. Thats what she needs right now.

Absolutely Doctor! Arnav smiled wrapping his hand around Khushi's shoulders as she continued.

She may not be too much into food due to anxiety, anticipation, thats ok. Dont force her. And she...

The doctor continued as Arnav tried to grasp each detail, while Khushi rested her head over his shoulder feeling overwhelmed with last min instructions unable to believe herself that she is soon going to see the baby in her hands anymoment now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lifting her chemise to daub her skin with anti-stretch mark cream, She stared at her over-stretched belly in the mirror. It hasn't been a very pleasant sight for last few weeks from the time she started noticing the imprints of Baby feet against her tummy, almost like kicking itself out tearing her skin. It was around the same time when she came to know of Anjali's plans to throw her a baby shower party. Without hesitation, Khushi outrightly refused. Nani and Bua were extremely dismayed but it was Arnav who made it clear to everyone that if she doesnt want it, then there will not be any more discussion on it. And no one dared to change her mind again.

But yet another time, the topic came up in the family conversation earlier in the evening, though it was nothing serious like last time. Recalling Anjali's excitement on baby shower, Khushi couldnt help think if she is being selfish, when everyone around her are so happy for her and the baby.

I still cant believe you refused to have baby shower Khushi. It would have been so cool to play some silly games. I had been planning for months and ask Aman, I was telling him that I wont let anyone open the gift wraps but me. I am so sad.

Khushi smiled straightening herself on the couch as she had been leaning on Arnav for long time that her back started to ache. We can still open the gifts without a baby shower.

Really? Where did you keep them? Who gave you?

No one yet. You can buy me something. I will take it. Khushi giggled making Anjali happy.

Ofcourse I will buy but you cant expect me to get content opening the same gifts I packed? There should be surprise element dear. Bhai, lets do this. Why dont you buy something and I will open it.

I didnt know I fell in love with shameless Anjali. Aman retorted and earning a slap. Anything he gifts, of course she has to open it. Kabab mein haddi kyun banna chahti ho?

I am not..

Shh, you both stop now...He can buy two. I will open one, and you can open one. What say? Khushi fluttered her eyebrows at Arnav while Anjali gleed in approval.

Clicking his tongue, Tsk, Aman, just approved tomorrow's headlines - The Raizada women's demands nearly bankrupted the AR Ventures!

Khushi elbowed him as he broke into chuckles taking her feet onto his lap to massage.

Didnt I tell you ASR is kanjoos? Khushi rolled her eyes.

Hmm I now believe you Khushi. Chodo, lets not even involve them in this, such a waste of time with these men. Have you decided names?

Khushi jerked with the sound of bathroom door opening, as these days locking the doors is not an option per Arnav, the overprotective husband. I...I am not done yet. Flustered Khushi dropped her Chemise down hurriedly as Arnav's eyes fell on her bare skin.

Its been a while, I was worried about you. Tum theek ho? Arnav asked putting up nonchalant face not to make her uncomfortable with sudden intrusion.

Yeah, ya, I am just putting this cream on. She fumbled with her words pointing to the cream. I will be out in a min.

Arnav spent a moment to make sure she is OK and not hiding any worry that might be bothering her. As she turned away hesitantly, he closed the door to give her some privacy. He would have taken hardly few steps when the scars he noticed few moments ago flashed in his mind. Before he knew it, his feet turned around to the washroom. He opened the door to find her lifting her chemise again and he took decisive steps to reach her next second.

She stared at him in confusion, as he took the cream from her and led her out to the bedroom and made her sit in front of the mirror. Kneeling down in front of her, he lifted her satin white chemise that was forgivingly covering her upturned belly button and stretch marks graffiti and sighed her to hold it right under her breasts.

I can do it. Dont bother, Khushi wanted to voice those words but she couldnt as she found comfort in his touch against the baby feet stretching roughly against her skin.

She noticed him lifting his finger to her belly and assumed that it is to daub some cream, instead she found him caressing the bruised skin near her upturned belly button. She could feel the flip of her tummy in exultant joy but it short-lived with the hard kick in her ribs as she bit her lips in pain. She clutched his hand and tried to take it off her stomach as if she is trying to stop the fight between the two. That thought created a queasy feeling numbing her mind. But Arnav determinedly stopped her from lashing his hand out. Leaning down, He cupped her stomach and pressed his lips gently on the scar and a lone tear escaped from the corner of his eye remembering the night that dragged her into hell.

Khushi looked at him in confusion, as he moved to her right to place another kiss on her waist that had imprint of 4 teeth marks. With every kiss he placed, behind every teeth mark he spotted, he could imagine the brutal assault she had faced and his tears started rolling in stubbornly and steadily. Khushi couldnt understand anything but to look at him tenderly assuming that he is repenting for what he had done. But instead of guilt, she saw pain, torment and inexplicable tenderness. She held his arm to stop him to comfort him, but Arnav was no where stoppable as he leaned closer to her shoulders. Sliding down the straps, He took the bruised skin between his lips and kissed her ever featherly and tenderly. But he could no longer continue as every scar stabbed him, and he pressed his tear-filled eyes to her shoulders helplessly.

Khushi cupped his face and lifted him to face her. Why are you so upset about these? These are just scars right? And they are almost gone, they will completely fade away within an year.

He nodded unable to meet her in the eyes, with the fear of breaking his shields of strength. He grabbed the cream and daubed it on her stretch marks, his mind praying for a miracle to hand Adi over to him, in which ever universe he is. Arent you angry with me for giving you those scars?

Following the pattern his fingers drew on her stomach, she said smilingly, I was upset but then if thats how you wanted show how you felt about me, then be it that way.

He looked up to meet her eyes as she continued lifting her forefinger in warning gesture playfully, but that was the last time huh? Next time I want you to be gentle only for the reason I couldnt walk properly the next day. Her understanding miles away from truth, she gleed shyly.

Swallowing the painful lump, he nodded saying, I will be careful. He was about to get up to end the conversation, when she pulled him closer bunching his tshirt at his collarbone.

Leaning closer, she whispered on his lips, unable to resist the temptation he seeded, Are you going to laugh at me, if I say I need you badly at this second.

He nodded No, pecking her lips, I would instead confess that you spoke my mind.

On a hasty impulse that she couldnt resist, she leaned over and kissed him. He was incredibly distracting and his lips twitched expressively. Her body seemed to be filling up with warmth that seemed to flow from his lips to hers. She shivered deliciously as his hand slid up her neck into her hair cradling her head.

Much sooner than she expected, he pulled away ruefully, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, We cant, we cant do this!

She pulled him closer holding his tshirt, unrelenting to his words she said pleadingly, I desperately need to feel whats between you and me. This is the only way I could relate to the night and the baby, Please.

For a moment, his eyes rounded in shock, but quickly regrouping himself, he cupped her face saying, Its not safe for you Posy, please understand.

Black&White, pl..

He hugged her, Shh, no more discussion on that.

She tried to push him angrily, but he held her firmly in his embrace, I am sorry, I cant put you at risk. This is just not the time.

You dont understand me! I dont remember anything after you caught me near stairs that night. I remember nothing. She mumbled melancholy into his chest as he heard her helplessly, one of many other moments he chose to remain silent or divert the topic.

Lets hit the bed, its late..He led her to the bed and tucked her under warm sheets. Turning the lights off, he crawled into the sheets beside her.

As he gently caressed the baby hair near her ears, she lifted her head recalling Anjali's question earlier this evening, how does Arish sound?

Arish? Baby name?

Hmm...if its boy.

And if its girl?

I dont know, I havent thought about girl's yet. The kicks are so violent that I think we are having a boy. And this name just clicked in my mind few mins ago. Its greek name, it means Peace, you know the way it brought peace between us.

You like it?

I think its just perfect for this phase of our life. Dont you like it?

I love it...Arish Singh Raizada. His lips twitched into a smile of content. I perceive something else in this name...

Kya? She looked at him curiously.

Its sounds like our names tied together.

Her eyes rounded in great surprise. I didnt realize that. Then I love it even more now. Khushi smiled hugging him closer.

What if its girl? Arnav asked hoping that it be a girl.

Hmm, do you have anything in mind?

How about Pari? He tilted his head, excitement glinting in his eyes.

Khushi looked up questioningly, Pari kyun?

Pari? Hmm you know like an angel...its along the lines of peace as well. Pushing her chin up, he kissed her nose, for bringing you back into my life.

Khushi smiled, I love both, Arish Singh Raizada, or Pari Singh Raizada...

Arish, Pari...He whispered one more time familiarizing himself to the sound of it. Cuddling with her, kissing her hair, Posy?

Hmm..

Is there anything that you wanted to do but you couldnt? Like a dream or wish?

Kyun pooch rahe ho?

Aise hee...

Did I ever tell you that I love travelling?

He nodded no, brushing his thumb on her chin.

So, when I started the catering business, at the end of first month after settling all the accounts, I was left with Rs.10,000. Her eyes gleed in happiness and pride. And for the first time, that was quite a lot of money in my hand; I was so baffled in excitement that I didnt know what to do. You will laugh at me, if I say that I sat on the apartment steps, for hours until dawn, wondering what to do with the money.

No kidding?

Nope, I am serious. Thats exactly what I did. I had never seen so much after all the expenses. I will never forget that moment. He kissed her hair proudly, as she shared her joy. Thats when I realized that I never stepped out of the city, except occasional visits to boring Tirupati.  And to satisfy that craving, I bought a van and started driving the kids to school. Thats about it, I never been out to anywhere else. But you know what, if I could, I would like to travel 40 countries before I hit 40.

Thats interesting.

I wanna try their local cuisines. I really would if I could. I know it sounds silly. But hey, arent all dreams supposed to be silly? She giggled snuggling into the crook of his neck.

May be but its beautiful dream.

What about you?

Hmm..I had a dream months back or I should say the only dream I remember dreaming. You were wearing white salwar suit, dancing with Rahul and Ashu. When you three saw me, you all pounced on me, hugging me and kissing me. He chuckled his heart out, and after a moment, he looked into her eyes, and whispered It was beautiful dream Khushi. Everytime I think about it, it builds so much warmth inside me.

One day for sure! She smiled giving him peck on his cheek.

For sure! He concurred.

How are Ashu and Rahul?  Khushi asked after a moment of silence thinking about his dream.

They are OK. Ashu sounds very disappointed with me for not showing up in last 3 months and Rahul seems to be very angry.

I didnt speak to them after I got back into this house. I feel guilty and now I am scared to talk to them...

Never regret for the decision you had already taken or something that had already happened. It wasnt an easy decision for you to come back to this house, to stay with me. And you havent yet really coped up with what happened between us. Take your time, nobody is running away from you. When you feel comfortable, talk to them. And I am sure they cant be angry with you for long, as you happened to be their most favorite among us both...He chuckled tapping her nose.

I smell jealousy...Khushi giggled.

Jealous, No, I am just being cautious, trying to hold onto the speck of place you guys left for me.

Awwe, what a pity? She slapped his chest playfully.

Thats true. Pity me! Thats why I have already chosen a place to retire in case you guys chuck me out.

Achaa? And what is that?

South France there is this place called, Languedoc. Its got old world charm, so much food, wine, architecture. I love that place, Will you be OK with that?

Wine sounds good, though I never tried it. She chuckled.

Yes or No?

I told you.

NO you didnt. Tell me clearly...

If I say NO, will you change your plans?

NO..I will have to kidnap the weak legs and sexy wrinkled skin, What say? He asked winking to her surprise.

Yeh yeah... As if I...

And they continued their banter until sleep shut their mouths.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US-ZgUr3xQY[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2 Next Post

Please donot copy my stories to any other site/forums...this story is exclusively meant for India forum members

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 42

Part 2

She just woke up and now talking to the Cleaning Manager. Buaji informed Nani preparing tea in the kitchen.

She needs to eat something Madhumatiji. She hasnt eaten anything since morning. Nani spoke worriedly peeking at Khushi from the Kitchen.

I know per yeh ladki kaha sunti hain humari.

Her face looks puffed up and pallid. I am guessing maximum of 2-3 days.

I think so too. Buaji smiled silently praying for her dearest daughter.

Let me take these biscuits, I dont want her to faint. Nani said sternly.

Ji, I will bring the tea in a min, you go ahead.

With the due date nearing, Buaji took time off of one month from her job to help Nani and the new parents-to-be. Nani arranged for cleaning service to dust the entire house preparing for the new arrival, while Buaji took care of Khushi in the absence of Arnav. Khushi after taking a 3 hour long nap, entered living room to find the maids dusting under strict supervision of their boss. Remembering Arnav's idea on Industrial Cleaning, Khushi sat down with the lady boss and enquired about the administration side of her business.

During their conversation, Khushi happened to look at the muted TV, a news channel that was repeatedly displaying Arnav's photo and a court room. Khushi excused herself and increased the volume to hear the news reader stating that the accused Mr. Paritosh Karamchand gave statement that Arnav held Paritosh at gunpoint to pull the trigger on Adi. But the judge ruled out all the statements given by Paritosh as baseless as they didnt find any evidences against ASR.

Khushi creased her forehead suspecting that something was afoot when she heard Nani entering the living room chiding her,

Khushi beta, you need to eat something before you stumble your feet in fatigue and earn yourself a fall. Last time Adi nay bacha liya, but this time neither me nor your Buaji will be in a position to lift you up. So please ea..Nani stopped in her tracks, hearing the news reader and instantly her eyes brimmed in tears and she shivered fearing for Arnav.

Khushi stood shocked and numbed as she took slow steps to Nani. Judge's verdict contradicting the tears she saw in wrinkled eyes. But more important than that, the words that came out of Nani shocked her.

Nani?

Nani quickly turned away to hide her tears as she knew that Khushi is not aware of what Arnav did to Adi. I will get tea beta. She tried to excuse herself.

Nani, when did Adi save me?

Nani was surprised to hear the question that was least expected at that moment. OH dont you remember? Nani took deep sigh relieved with the subject unaware that her answer will lead the 2 fates to be twisted, for the better or worse, time will tell.

Khushi nodded No already feeling queasy about it. Her gut instinct contradicting everything she knew so far about the night, when she heard Nani, On the annual party night beta.

Annual Party Night? Adi was there on that night? Khushi's face constricted in shock.

Haan, Kyun beta?

I...I...dont recollect Nani, please explain in detail.

Remember you were having headache and you retreated saying you wanted to rest. I was standing at the top of stairs talking to ladies, when you stumbled at the last few steps. Thank God then Adi grabbed you on time and saved you from fall otherwise, you would have had broken spine for sure.

That was Adi? Adi caught me? Khushi' eyes turned frightened and bewildered. Are you sure?

Hn..because I was about to step down when he gestured me that you were fine and he took you to your room.

Khushi clutched her stomach with unknown urge to throw up, her mind already deducing the events of the night. She clamped her palm to her mouth and hurtled her feet to washroom and threw her stomach out.

Khushi bitiya...

Khushi Beti.. Everything OK? Nani and Bua worriedly shouted standing outside her bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We found Manish. His son completed exams, so he returned to India to pick his son up from the hostel. He was on his way to board flight to Dubai, when our men tracked him in the airport. Aman whispered to Arnav who was seated in the court room.

Where is he now?

As we speak he is being taken to our office. Should be there by the time we go back.

Are you crazy? Why Office? Too many people around. Arnav fumed in grit.

Exactly Arnie, didnt you see how this asshole is turning tables. It wouldnt be too long before the police tails us. If Office, we will atleast be notified before they barge into the rooms.

Arnav didnt feel good about the decision but right now there was no time for him to think about alternate location and somewhere Aman was right as well. Ask them to seat him in G5 Conference room, Thats way back in the office, away from the employees.

Excellant! Done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I..I am OK. Khushi stepped out of the bathroom managing a shaky laugh. I need a moment please. She requested, with her eyes all over the room flustered and confused.

After the ladies left, Khushi locked the room and stood lifeless infront of the mirror...

Nani, Have you seen him anywhere?

Must be talking to their associates in private beta. They do that often.

Pata nahin Nani [I dont know Nani]. My head is aching badly. Never happened like this before.

Arnav...Tears streamed in her eyes remembering herself calling him that night before everything clouded in her mind...

You dont understand me! I dont remember anything after you caught me near stairs that night. I remember nothing. Why didnt he tell me that it was Adi and not him? Why didnt he correct me, when I said Adi didnt come to the party? Why didnt you correct me, Black&White? What are you hiding from me?

Her eyes narrowed and her face scrunched up in confusion as she walked closer to the mirror fingering the scars on her shoulder..Tracing her finger on the scars on her shoulders, she remembered last night moments when Arnav kissed her every scar with tears in his eyes.

She hurriedly stripped herself to naked and closely observed the scars on her hips that had bite marks.

I am throwing you out because my house, my bedroom is not a br*thel

He called in sick Ma'm. He didnt come to office since yesterday.

I am only YOURS and can never be anyone else's.

Do not make statements when you cannot live upto it even for few seconds.

Thank God then Adi grabbed you on time and saved you from fall otherwise, you would have had broken spine for sure.

I am very possessive about you Khushi. I swear when I say you are mine and only mine. Dont ever take you away from me, we will be ruined. I mean it.

We will be ruined. I mean it...

AR Ventures President Arnav Singh Raizada, who was hospitalized after he found unconscious in his fire blazed penthouse La Fierte

Arnav held Paritosh at gunpoint to pull the trigger on Adi.

Adi grabbed you on time.

Goddammit Khushi, I am asking you who did this to you?

Adi grabbed you on time.

Dont ever take you away from me, we will be ruined. I mean it.

Did he come to know that Adi helped me, Is that why he was angry and used such absurd words those times?  Did his anger forced him upon me in rage? No he cant be such an animal and he cant possibly use Bro*hel if he w.a.s...Or Did he even show up that night? She gasped in shock and tremendous fear as that drew her mind to Adi.  

Khushi, ever since that night, I believed everything I was not supposed to, I did everything I never meant to, I lost everything I considered to be mine. But now all I want to believe and trust is you & your every word and no one else, not even me.  

Khushi slumped down infront of the dressing table looking absentmindedly at scars as Arnav's words surreptitiously echoed in her mind. She shivered feeling disgusted, her mind already drew every conclusion that mirrored the truth. But she denied, denied to believe. She was broken out of her thoughts with a shrill beep of her cellphone.

She looked at the white screen, blinking with Arnav's name. She clicked it open as tears formed in her eyes with unknown pain in her heart.

Trial went good in our favor. Going back to office to meet a client. Should be home in few hours. was his message.

She got up and dressed up as quick as her body managed, repeatedly mumbling,

I am only YOURS and can never be anyone else's.

But the little voice in her mind mimicked Arnav's voice...Do not make statements when you cannot live upto it even for few seconds.

No no no...I am only yours..I am only yours...

I am only yours and can never be anyone else's... Tears long back stopped pooling in her eyes, and she dreaded to realize what her life is about to become.

Without informing the other two ladies who were busy in their bedroom discussing about the baby, she grabbed the purse, phone and left the house to sort her confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir, I dont have any idea what you are asking.

Look..Arnav pulled a chair for himself to sit in front of the attorney and spoke sternly..You want to play the game, I am ready to play as long as you wish to. You are not leaving my premises until you come out clean. Why did Adi transferred money into your account?

Sir, I dont know what money you are talking about?

Look Mr. Sharma, I am trying to deal this as calm and kind as possible. I am at the verge of losing my cool and if I lose it, I will have to remind you in harsh way that my men are holding up your son. And I wont be responsible with what they do with your son.

Arnav leaned closer to the man and spoke in low tone brusquely, I am not a man who like to hurt innocent people. Dont punish your kid for your actions.

Please dont do anything to my son. I will tell what I know. Few weeks before Mr. Raizada deceased, he started transferring money to my account for the task he assigned. Looking at the perplexed state of Arnav, the attorney continued, He handed me a DVD and asked me to deliver it to Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada right around this time. I was planning to speed post it from the airport today.

Where is it?

Its in my bag.

Aman get it. Arnav asked Aman, his eyes focused on the man.

Aman grabbed the black case with DVD inside and handed it over to Arnav. Arnav opened the case and the label on the DVD was addressed as

To my dearest bhabhi, with love Adi..Yours Adi...

Arnav narrowed his eyes in anger understanding what it could be about...Bas*ard...He loudly swore, running his fingers through his hair. But soon he worried if attorney saw the video as the seal on the DVD appeared broken.

Sir, I didnt see anything...The way Arnav's fingers lingered on the broken seal, lawyer knew the next trouble and he tried to protect himself in his defense.

Seal is broken..Arnav gritted in anger and swung his hand across the lawyer's face.

Sir, please leave me. I didnt see anything.

There landed another blow on the man's jaw.

I just saw him removing his shirt and advancing himself onto Khushiji..I swear to God, I shut it down the next moment...

Arnav as he was about to beat the life out of the man, heard a subtle stumble of the heavy wooden door and he turned around to find the lifeless body standing in front of him..

Khushi...

Vini, My special Thanks to you for your detailed analysis on each chapter and for the wonderful words you always write about TVK and me. My love to you and always stay happy dear!

Please donot copy my stories to any other site/forums...this story is exclusively meant for India forum members

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DIII!!!!! 

Ek update mein Ice ki barish toh dusri update mein aag ka barsaat?

I thought everything will be ok in beginning.. though i know u😡

Arish... beautiful name!!! 

But i cannot see Arnav going through this hell

It was too much pain Di

A knight who is to protect his damsel, always does that.. though how much it hurts him.. 

He walks on thorns to make her feel flowers.. 

He takes in fires to make her feel heaven...

People say love is enough to bridge any pain.. 

but sometimes just love is not enough di.. sometimes its too much pain.. 

The way Tormented Arnav kissed her wounds remembering the hell she went through.. He was going through a more worse hell.. 

It was a beautiful moment of theirs which followed the pain.. 

Love is always painful😡

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! 

I was right!!! 

Khushi's thoughts!! 

just nani's one word and it triggered...

MOMMY!!!! 

she heard the convo too.. between Arnav n that Goddam Sharma... 

Can i swear?

not granted?

ok i will do my swearing..

HEY RAM!!! 

RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM!!! 

Meenu is under layers of ice hiding herself.. 

My little little heart is beating fast... My BP is going high..

All because of this Deep di.. 

Amma u can sue her for anything happens to me.. 

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
awe deeps wt an awesome and fantastic writer u r...the update is nothing but true sense professional writing ...its heart breaking ...its killing something deep...aysay jayse humari saansain hee ruk jain ge...
wt to do with this knight yaar...how carefully he listening to doctor advice...how carefully he stopped everyone that if khushi is not comfy no baby shower...how carefully he said tum theek ho?...how carefully he applied the cream on scars...and then the kisses on her scars...with every kiss ...his tears shedding down...how not to fall for such valiant knight...he never was the guilty one in my eyes...from day one...he was there no matter wt...true knight...keeping his character intact...his pain is nothing less in my eyes...he is dying with this truth from way long...just keeping himself compose for khushi...

there dreams and wishes ...her dream beautiful...and his even more ...how awesomely u opened up that night between them once again...she way far from the truth...but he living and dying on her every word abt that night...👏...amazing!!!!!

u cant change the truth ,but a truth can totally change u...:(...its bitter ...it really hurts ...and the pain is like hell...as its not just some ordinary truth...this truth brought break down of a girl world...it comes down like that domino's effect...its the love and love which she she was living now...breathing now...but one truth and here comes the naked reality in front...

there were so many predictions and discussions but i am amazed the way u have shown totally different treatment to the issue...i mean the way truth comes out...its amazing ,fabulous and hats off to u...

khushi not at all dumb ...she joined the dots and come up to the final conclusion...i loved the way u have written her bedroom scene...with words echoing in back ground...I AM ONLY YOURS...uff...i can see her breaking down...i can see her shattering down...though no one around at that time...but its only arnav's love who still holding her...she wanted to be only and only for him...aweee girl...😭..its like never stopping tears..ufff

mirror is my best friend...cause when i cry ,it never laughs...😭

hats off deeps...the way in casual discussion with nani...such big reality hit her...wow deeps u r amazing yaar...attorney caught...aman and arnav active enough..to reached the cd...that adi is real b******...but here comes the lady herself in action...arnav tried his best...infact worked hell day night...to save her from this torment...this distortion...but it was meant to be happened...she reached the office and the door with pale lifeless body ...

standing ovation from myside deeps for writing it way par excellence,for bringing out whole update mind blowing...yes i am crying due to immense pain...but i am happy that ur hard work came  out brillantly awesome
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago