Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raws thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so she is not actually allowing any other men to touch her but playing nicely with them and earning money...very eager to know what she is doing with the money...
abhinavasen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deeps... is der any update 2day? if no.. please reply I will be traveling 2 nite.. tkcre.. Stay Blessed! Edited by abhinavasen - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 29

Author's Note: Though you have all read the prologue part, I added reasoning behind Arnav lashing out wherever it is required. Just FYI...No dialogues changed just the reasoning for better understanding what he is going through...

Soon after Khushi Morning shift is completed at the Star Maze Hotel as receptionist, NK came to pick her up to check out the place they bargained in Bandra to set up educational center for women they saved. The building is old, rustic, two story and around 10 rooms in total..Good enough to start. Khushi thought as she moved from one room to room.

She hired a tailor, cab driver, hindi & English teacher and a roadside dhaba wala to spend few hours each week to train the women based on their interests with learning to write hindi language as a MUST. All the hired people along with 5 ladies who represented the 50 women Khushi rescued in last 2 months, assembled with NK and Khushi, to discuss what rooms should be allotted to what and together they sat for hours deciding the time table that suit everyone. 

Khushi firmly said that the teaching program will not be more than for 1 month, all days except Sundays and the women must get on the road as soon as they can to keep themselves in high spirits. Another rule in her book of many rules is that whoever does well will be offered job by her to run the center until they find something for themselves per their interest.

This is the second building Khushi & NK managed to rent, the first being just few kms away which provides housing for the women and also the supplies for their day to day survival. Once rescued, the women are given 5 sets of clothing and other feminine products. Their meals are arranged appointing few able women from the bunch into the cooking team. Khushi also arranged for a hair stylist who would come once in a week and transform the newly rescued women into a totally different, one of many ways Khushi enforced to bring in the confidence in women. And to her satisfaction, it did wonders, the women were happy and energized for their new lives.

Today Khushi is a proud woman to see all these suffered women already trying for jobs despite the innumerable rejections. Yet some were lucky to find jobs as drivers, house maids. Khushi decided to start the education program especially for women who are losing hope and confidence and are getting disheartened by the rejections at job.

No matter how much Khushi is battered in her life, one look at these women makes her realize how lucky she has been so far and every single time a smile creeps up for being fortunate to fall in love and to be loved unlike these women, albeit short period.

And one will never believe if they are told that Khushi one day wishes to show her achievement to the man who stole her heart. No matter what happened between them, or what he has done, one thing she knew about him was how compassionate he is to the needy people. She had seen it with her own eyes and Ashu & Rahul being the live examples. Somewhere deep down, she was confident on her choice whom she let her heart to be controlled and she hoped the day will come when he realize his mistake. A small wish she never let it slip her heart giving the benefit of doubt to the man for all the care he had given when she needed. Whether its true or fake from his end, that is a secondary but what mattered was she experienced the beautiful feeling though it short-lived. In a way, she thanked him many times mutely for becoming the driving force behind all this responsibility she took. She would never forget to acknowledge that fact keeping aside that she was betrayed.

Yet another change the separation brought in her, the way she looks at life being more optimistic and rational than ever, leading the women under her shelter, and making them believe that everything happens for a reason, they are the chosen ones because they will be the world changers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you just call me Pros*itute?..I get it...

Whatever you have made into...A Prosti*ute in one word...

It had become extremely difficult for Arnav to concentrate on anything as her clamorous words ringed his ears surreptitiously since last night. Her parting statement nagged his already importunate mind, if he really led her into it and if those bruises are the proof for it. There was so much transformation and so many changes in her which he is finding it hard to believe though he dealt such modernness in most of the women he dealt in the past. But that special something in her that he fell in love with was no where seeable and reachable.

Seeing her after 2 months, he felt the desperate need to wipe off that treacherous night from their lives that led him into this torment. The moment he read her eyes, somewhere it pricked his heart that he was wrong but he had no idea how he could possibly go wrong when he witnessed with his own eyes.

Ever since he came to know that she came to visit him in the hospital, he took his men off of her back to let her live on her terms and to be with someone she likes. But after what he saw on her body, a needling shiver ran through his spine badgering if she was speaking truth while her eyes didnt back her blatant words.  

He sighed in frustration as he never had been in such an unclear thorny path where he couldnt fathom if there is any truth in life at all. But one thing was clear, she was destroying herself knowingly or unknowingly. And he would be heartless if he lets just that to happen. And as he remembered an imprint of fingers on her cheek last night, he picked up the phone and asked his source to find out whom she met last night and for what.  

And just as he was about to hang up the phone, Natasha knocked his door and waited for his permission to enter.

ASR, your wife is here.

Khushi? He instantly strode to the glass windows and looked down to the lobby where she sat taking in the surroundings. Guide her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi had never been to AR office before and the moment she entered she could see his style emanating from every textured wall, abstract painting, modern furniture and stylists employees. She wondered if he hires beauty or brains..uncertain about brains part, men and women looked gorgeous as if he hired models to work for him.

Early in the afternoon when she was finishing up her shift as Receptionist in the Star Maze Hotel, she received call from Payal stating that she sent a cheque received to the HYD address from ProFund Insurance company for the losses incurred due to the collapse of AR Building in HYD. When Khushi checked her locker where personal mails are delivered, she was shocked to see the cheque amount as 23.73Crores and that too under her name. As she flipped through the pages of the letter, the premium amount paid for more than 5years seemed authentic, and it was paid to the entire building not just her shop/business and was stated with apologies for the delay in settling the funds as it is huge amount but she didnt understand why her name is included, which is why she decided to meet him.

Ma'm I am Natasha, I am his...

We have spoken before, I remember.

Yes, thats right. This way, he is waiting for you. Natasha gestured her hand in the direction of stairs.

Khushi followed and swept her eyes around cautiously, a customary practice she got used to ever since she started staying alone. As she took her first step, she looked up to see what lies the other end of the stairs and found him standing with his hands tucked in his pocket, pining his eyes on her face very intently, so intense that she couldnt hold onto his gaze. The old times..Huh!!! She sighed inwardly and yet she didnt falter her gaze not wanting to give an impression of defeat, noting his stance.

The powerful stance she had always known. Dressed in black and grey striped suit, he looked his best like he always did but there was no charm on his face. He stood like rock not surprised to see her what seemed like he was expecting her since ages. Khushi cursed her brain for the most useless thoughts.

Goddammit Khushi, I am asking you who did this to you?

I didnt know you as well as I thought I did. What have you become?

Khushi remembered his words just as she took each step closer to him. Once again, she couldnt understand the reason behind his unrestrained anger seeing scars on her as if he didnt know anything about it. And when he asked what had she become as though he was yearning to see her the way he had known her, she didnt miss the incertitude in his moist eyes which daunted her all night, questioning her if she is seeing the things the way she is supposed to.  

Yet another shock! When Natasha announced that Khushi is here, he had expected to see her dressed in the way he had known her, sarees and churidar. Watching her closing the distance between them, dressed in blue jeans and black shirt with white cardigan, she looked different. He found it hard to relate his Khushi to the one walking towards him. A flimsy realization hit him hard that he is being way too conservative with her and he couldnt understand if he held her too tight and too close to his heart to let her slip away.

Haven't you seen a woman before? Her mordant statement bite through his thoughts.

His forehead creased and Khushi could see that he didnt appreciate that statement in front of Natasha.

Thank You Natasha. He jerked his head subtly which Khushi didnt fail to notice. She turned back to look at Natasha smiling as she said, Ofcourse ASR.

Khushi understood that the subtlety in the head jerk meant no disturbance. She couldn't care less as she quickly followed him to his cabin. He closed the door as he allowed her to enter first and then followed by him.

Take a seat. He gestured her to take the couch but Khushi stood few feet away digging her hands into her handbag.

Would you like to take something? Coffee, T...

Khushi not paying any heed to his words, pulled out the cheque she received and held it in the air. What is this for?

Arnav took the letter/cheque and briefly scanned through the pages. Insurance is paying back for whatever happened.

Why are they paying me?

Because I added your name the day I left to Boston.

How generous? Thank You, but I dont need charity.

He tried giving the cheque back to her. What you do with it is your decision and your problem.

Oh then I must show its place. She took the cheque and tore into pieces and threw it in the trash bin. Scores settled! Not yet!

Its not charity Khushi. Its yours. It was decided way before all this happened. You were the beneficiary. He took deep breath as he knew cheque will find its cozy place in trash but he needed to clear that it was not for charity.

He didnt flinch for losing few crores which surprised her. Again unlike any other man! Too dangerous pit as she had been already there once trying to understand him. Incase you have forgotten, I was the victim, my business suffered. So that leaves me to think only other option, that you are paying me for my services I provided to you.

What? He narrowed his eyes, rage slowly building up knowing where this is leading to.

I must say Mr. Raizada you priced me better than the 1000 rupees. I will now be officially called as the highest paid Pro*titute.

SHUT UP Khushi..Just SHUT UP...I am tired of listening this word from your mouth.

Truth is always bitter! She let out a mocking smile.

Dont you dare fuc*ing tell me that it is all true. He tried to hold her arms but fisted his palms at the last moment remembering her ultimatum given yesterday.

She stood unmoved, her eyes blazing at him angrily.

He took deep breath to control his temper as it was going no where. This is golden opportunity, she came here so he better use it properly to know more about the scars. Khushi, please...

Why dont you question yourself after all you were the one who gave me new name. She turned her heel to leave.

He lashed the knee length ceramic vase most brutally with his leg as he yelled, That moment, my hand severed a cut from broken glass and I was taking the shards off my skin. Dare you not mistake my moment of silence as otherwise. I would never say such things about you.

She turned around and spoke sternly, I would have probably believed these words had you called me right after I hung up. I waited the most painful moments of my life before I left the house. And the fact that you didnt call to clarify, very well says what you thought/think of me. So ple..Khushi's head reeled and instantly she clamped her hand to his desk while the other hand clutched her tummy protectively..

Khushi? He tried to hold her but she gestured her hand to stop him.

She turned her heels, her feet stumbled and before she crashed on the ground, he caught her from behind as she laid lifeless like a dead body in his arms.

He repeatedly took her name, gently tapping her cheeks but she was unconscious to hear his voice. Seeing no response, he carried her in his arms and sprinted to the exit as his heart stopped beating with fright, his mind silently praying that nothing should happen to her.

Mr...Rai..ii...The doctor stumbled upon her words as she noticed a perfect not-too-scrawny, not-too-muscular frame with neatly cut jawline, as if his every feature is leisurely and meticulously designed with lot of planning.

Raizada...Arnav Singh Raizada. Arnav briskly shook hands with the asian doctor, impatient to hear if everything is alright with Khushi.

Oh Sorry about my twisted tongue!  Handing over the reports to the him, she spoke dolefully, Mr. Raizada, Your wife is anemic and her blood count is below normal values. If she continues to neglect her health, she will face complications at later months. The obstetrician looked for some sort of acknowledgement from Arnav. All she could notice is his pair of eyes rounding and his eyebrows folding in confusion.

Though every word sounded simple english, but when put together, he couldnt understand if he is listening to english or some unknown tribal language. Reading the expressions on his face, Doctor was sure that he doesnt know anything happening related to his wife. Sporting a warm friendly smile, she said cheerfully, I guess your wife was waiting for the right moment to break her pregnancy news. Congratulations Mr. Raizada, your wife is pregnant!

I..I guess you are mistaken. He was dumbfounded and looked back to see if the doctor mistook his identity being the only person standing in the clinic. But reading the reports in hand and as the word Pregnant - Positive quickly needled his brain, he tilted his head unsurely and asked incoherently narrowing his eyes at the subject in front of him, My wife is WHAT?

You heard it right Sir. She is 8 weeks pregnant. The doctor returned a well practiced glee smile.

The world around him fell apart right at that second. The man of power, the man of action broke down inwardly into an insecure child whose favorite toy has been snatched away by this cruel world. Crumpling the piece of paper in his hand mercilessly, he closed his infuriated eyes as tight as he could so as to suck every drop of his boiling blood within as he remembered the darkest night of his life.

Well, to be precise, She is 8 weeks...The doctor was cut off abruptly by him as she was about to spill the beans on exact number.

8 weeks 2 days 17hrs! He chided between his gritted teeth with meticulous precision as he dramatically opened those emotionless caramel eyes beating down every tear that threatened to form to express the disappointment in his life.

Letting out an appreciative smile at his exactness, the doctor left him alone only to be bothered by nurse instantly.

Sir, if you are done filling up...The nurse stopped abruptly looking at his hands. Uhuh I guess you need another form to fill in patient information. She said looking at the form that died long ago between his twisted fingers. He wasnt listening as every ounce of his blood boiled to vapors fogging his mind with repeat telecast of 45 secs of that night. There was a fraught silence that riled up within himself as the proof of her pregnancy just confirmed what he saw that night.

I will get you another one. I also need your signature on this form acknowledging that you will be taking the responsibility...She was about to say financial responsibility to pay bills before she was cut off by the quick turn of his feet towards exit.

All the while when nurse was speaking, he couldnt register anything in shock, except Pregnant & Responsibility. Both words sounded very unfamiliar and out of his dictionary especially when he is not the creator. He had already come to terms and accepted that she had affair behind his back and long ago decided to let her live her life but the news stirred up the suppressed ire and he didnt know how to deal with his life falling apart in front of his eyes, with no room for any solution in his favor. He was a lost soul who boldly dealt many complicated problems that had to do with mind but never with heart.

As his mind charged up against its own, out of nowhere he sensed a wave of familiar scent crossing his nostrils. He knew it must be her standing behind him. He had no doubt of her presence in his boundaries and is very familiar with the way she smelled, the way everything till date halts around him in her presence, the way his eyes involuntarily closes as his heart try to match her beats in perfect unison, all against his will despite developing strong negative feelings against her.

As the loudest voice in his mind started questioning those 2 unfamiliar words Pregnant & Responsibility, silently aiming every letter at her, he had to break loose which is only possible by hurting her and telling her how low she has fallen in his heart. He needed to leave the place as soon as possible before he could hurt himself or her. He turned around to exit only to be blocked by her. His once her!, who was laying like dead meat in his arms few mins ago stood strong in front of him like he had always known, except that she looked more pale with dark circles forming at their initial stage. He bored his eyes at hers as he took half step closer to her involuntarily while she looked at him anticipating trouble with the way he burnt his gaze on her.

Congratulations Khushi Sin...! He said shortly and stopped from saying her full name in agony throwing the reports on the floor. Shifting his gaze from her eyes to her entwined fingers, he added menacingly, I hope you know whom to call to inform this great news.  As she contracted her eyebrows in confusion, he cleared her doubts speaking curtly, I mean I am guessing you are well aware of the d*ck that passed his legacy. He spoke dangerously tightening his teeth barely moving his lips. The mourning of his lost heart impaired his rationality to think what he is speaking.

In her bitterness, she felt all the moments that they spent together was nothing but mockery. She curled her lips in disdain and spoke taking the papers from the nurse. I will be responsible for the payments.

The nurse added while handing over the paperwork and before leaving them alone, Could you go please go through the forms one last time before you submit?

Khushi read the her name on the patient form as Khushi Singh Raizada. Taking a step closer to Arnav purposely, focusing her eyes on the paper, she struck out Singh Raizada from her name and his face instantly turned to a bit fraught. She then read the spouse name listed as Arnav Singh Raizada in his own handwriting. She struck the entire name and marked herself as Single on the paper.

Fisting his one palm angrily, he snatched the paper from her, If you think you are doing this to gain my attention, sympathy or even make it a point, FORGET IT! He blustered throwing the papers on the floor.

Calmly, ignoring him, she picked up the papers from the floor. She stepped few feet away from him and spoke in her softest tone which irked him further, As much as I and my child knows that the dick who passed its legacy is YOU, we are cutting off all the ties with you right at this moment.

He looked at her, shocked as if someone stabbed him unable to comprehend the accusation. She didnt shudder even though his eyes widened as if his gaze could slit her neck any fraction of second.  What nonsense are you talking? Is this some kind of drama to gain media attention as you have become very popular in last few days?

I do not wish to become the object of scorn which is why I told you who the di*ck is! If you think its for media attention, be it that way. I really dont care!

He felt the desperate need to prove his innocence which made him use the first words that came to his mind.  Shut the nonsense! That is not MINE!!! Did you hear? That bast**d...Before he could complete the word, his suit was rumpled at his shoulder and the sound of a whip being cracked landed on his already flamed cheek turning his face to 90 degrees away from the source.

What the F***? Yelping in pain, his hand raised swiftly in defensive reflex to the source of slap and gripped the long slender neck to choke.

She remained unmoved and unflinched spitting flames straight into his eyes as her hand still hung in the air due to the tremendous force she had hit him. She felt the vibrations of pain in her palm that spread all the way upto her nails.

He tightened his grip challenging her, in a way demanding her to give up but she as stubborn as he is stood rooted, glued to her position as she spoke menacingly without showing any weakness or struggle she was going through due to his firm hold, Dont. You. ever. dare. to. even. refer. my. child. on. your. filthy. tongue.f orget. about. calling. it. names?

He gave one firm squeeze on her throat pushing her to the wall, his unruly anger silently urging her to say that it is all false and conveying that he is finding the new facts hard to handle. He spoke gritting his teeth, A child born to YOU, who slept with every male at your convenience, who doesnt even know which d*ck passed on its legacy, was, is, and will be called as bas***d! The sense of loss, the betrayal, the anxiety to scream the truth took over all his otherwise prudent brain.

Before she could raise her hand again, he caught her bright red palm in his free hand, the same red imprint that matched on his face. One more attempt, I will be death of you! The pent up anger that he buried all his life for having nothing as his and knowing that her very first child is not his shook his bearings and the tremendous anger & disgust he felt on his life oozed out of his nerves and he couldnt believe that the lady he loved could bear someone else's child and claim it as his.  

With that he pushed her and deliberately wiped his hands with sanitizer, adding Disgusting to even touch you! He turned into possessed animal as the night repeatedly flashed in his mind, making him violently furious at the thought that he is losing her. He slammed the clinic door to open but soon stopped at his feet as he heard her,

Letting out a mocking smile, She took a very calculative step to stand behind him, Then what made you drill your chauvinistic piece of meat inside me all that night if you find me so disgusting to even touch, making me the mother of YOUR bas***d child!

Watch your tongue Khushi! He charged up pointing his finger at her face.

In fact you turned out to be a milquetoast, so coward that after screwing me all night you vanished for days only to kick me out of your life. I was right You are nothing but an insensitive brute.

ENOUUUGH! He pushed her holding her shoulders and she fell on the chair behind. She held her tummy as he savaged her.

Placing his one foot on the seat next to her, he leaned over her giving her a look of repugnance, his eyes spitting fire burning her to ashes. DO NOT PROVOKE ME to an extent that I might do something disastrous and be assured I will not regret a bit doing it.  

She knew what he meant; instantly as her motherly instincts kicked in, she wrapped her both arms around her tummy protecting her new addition. He didnt miss the way she did it; in fact to her surprise he leaned more closer challenging her further and spoke in his coldest tone, Stop using your dirty tricks to trash this junk on me. He poked her fists that secured her bundle. I will make you bite the dust if you choose to do just that. I am sure you are already quite experienced with my capabilities. The truth in her eyes muddled his senses and the confusion started creeping up eating his brain faster than a leech. His heart bedraggled in hidden tears, stopped beating long back, lifeless at its worst. Arnav Singh Raizada was dead many moments ago no longer able to think logically, rationally or reasonably.

He whirled his heel kicking the chair viciously and marched away without turning back to see her watch him leave.

Mrs. Raizada, We dont accept such nuisance in our...The doctor stepped hearing the commotion and was curtly cut off by Khushi, as she watched him sped away. Khushi. Just Khushi. My childs father is dead. Where else do I need to sign?

He sure did hear her thoroughly before he walked out of sight completely.

TRUTH!

If Arnav Singh Raizada is ever scared of anything in his life that is the truth his wife's crystal clear eyes show every single time of what reality is in her world and her unfaltered words giving meaning to the medley of emotions her eyes speak.

What a bloody loser am I! He swore as he violently strode down the secluded hallway of the hospital and punched his knuckles brutally against the wall. He cursed himself for being able to read her, the ability in which he took pride until few mins ago. He wished, he so wished he didnt know her that well to discern that what she is saying is bloody truth from her perspective with the confidence she spoke.

The fact that she is bearing someone else's child and how confident she sounded he being the father apparently didnt go well with Arnav as it concussed his soul beyond any reason. Is there anything left in this world to call as his or is there any pain worse than this...His bloody heart twitched with pain. Thats the last and worst turbulence he expected in his already shattered life when he was making an attempt to understand that his accusations were wrong.  

An hour ago in his office, he believed everything she said about herself sleeping with men were just to hurt him as somewhere he could notice what she spoke didnt match her glistening eyes which never lied to him.  

Ever since that ill-fated incident happened, he turned timid and diffident when it came to Khushi and whenever he thought of coming to terms with the reality that she cheated him. For these two months, He didnt want to confront her with anything fearing that her affirmation would prove his accusations correct, and that he would die million deaths hearing it from her mouth.  Khushi never lied to him, never, whether he liked the subject or not, She never did till date.

Pressing his forehead against the textured wall, he stood irresolute, languid, and powerless and he muttered as tears trickled down... Her..Just her, thats all I wished...ever in my life....His heart pounded against his skin pleading him to relieve it from the harrowing pain and his mind drummed in agony unable to resolve the purpose of his life when he cant handle one delicate wish of his.

The entire saga took complete turn with Khushi's statement. The moment she said the child belongs to him, somewhere he realized she is saying truth from her perspective which riled him up and made him react so violently desperate to prove his innocence in his defense. He never felt so helpless proving to his love, that he never made love to her to put her in this vulnerable situation. He wanted to scream on top of the world and say it was not him and if he was the one Khushi would never be thrown into such situation. He dreamt so much, so much with her in his world that it started backstabbing him, unable to share the torment he is going through with anyone, ultimately becoming the bad guy to vent out his frustration, anger in this way.

He is at crossroads where he should either believe in himself or her, but cant be both. He did not dare to believe in himself and hurt her after seeing her defenseless state moments ago.

He straightened up as the needling realization struck him hard. Truth be told, ever since he heard the words from her mouth, his cynical mind believed her eyes more than his eyes, leaving no room for negotiation with his insane mind.

How could she say it was my child. She was saying truth but how is it possible? She never lied to me, she was saying truth, but how? The confusion soon turned into incessant banter in his already working mind.

She never lied to me. He uttered yet another time as he recollected every single moment from the time they met, realizing that not once she shied away from letting him know the truth and reasons behind fights or her opinions without any hesitation.

Something is amiss, what am I not getting it here. He raked his fingers in his hair in frustration.

As much as I and my child knows that the dick who passed its legacy is YOU, we are cutting off all the ties with you right at this moment.

Then what made you drill your chauvinistic piece of meat inside me all that night if you find me so disgusting to even touch, making me the mother of YOUR bas***d child!

She chose the child over him without making effort to convince him. He realized she was not like his mother.

He doubted himself for a moment and closed his eyes in dismay trying to remember if he ever got drunk and took advantage of the situation and then his sane mind confirmed that he never drank in front of her and he is known for being very responsible when it comes to social temptations. And that shook his grounds as he realized her first response to their intimacy as slap, jerk and running away; No way with such wariness, she could involve herself with other man. That left him with only other option as he uttered in whisper, Was she assuming someone else as me? A disturbing thought crept up in his mind.

A mother in Khushi can never lie about the father of child knowingly considering her childhood and knowing the value of family and children. Valuing her statements that he is the father, he did feel like he was mistaken all along to believe that she had an affair that night. He punched his fists to the rocky wall so many times realizing that he will never have the pleasure of that precious moment of learning his wife pregnant with his child, their child as the first. A huge unfair to her, to him and to their love.

He had no answers as to what and what not to believe and he realized he has got some work to do as his heart already turning restless worrying if Khushi had been hurt by someone else.. And the bruises only leaning more towards his latest theory! Dammit...

The next moment, he sprinted back to the doctor's room and he saw her walking towards his end, with her head lowered, drooped shoulders and completely heartbroken. She stopped in her tracks and looked at him as he came to sudden halt in front of her with pounding heart and aberrant breathing. Her sunken eyes lingered on his bruised knuckles and she looked up to see him catching his breath.

That moment and her stare confirmed he was wrong, way way wrong in accusing her, misunderstanding from the moment he spotted her on that night. His already broken heart brutally got squished up in pain seeing her all defeated, seeing her eyes silently pleading him to believe her. Then her lashes lowered expressing her disappointment with him and her feet changed their course to walk past him.

If he lets her go that moment, he knew she will never come back to him and he will never be able to forgive himself. Without any hesitation, he stopped her holding her wrist come what may...even if that includes several slaps with interest accumulated in these 2 months...

And thus begins the journey of a Valiant Knight...

Sometimes you dont need materialistic proofs to prove your love, trust and faithfulness. All you need is a pair of undiluted pure eyes that could take you for a trip to their soul holding your hand all along...

That is all you need to understand the person you love through thick and thin...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6w6gVN3d4[/YOUTUBE]

How Khushi deals with the women will be the sequence in the next chapter, and some revelations..

Next Chapter - MahaaUpdate...

So, what do you think?

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
 wow wt an awesome update...sweety i loved it to the core...thats the power of ur writing that i am feeling fresh air...fresh flower...fresh colours...all around me...thats the magic of positivity...which ur update brought...👏
i am feeling fresh...i can feel the air around changing for positive...

i wanted to fall in love again and again...after seeing arnav's love...selfless indeed...pyar andha hota hay...i object this line from this day...as ur arnav in love is having third eye ...with which he is seeing the things which even spoken words sometimes unable to  show...

i wanted to be thankful in my life...after seeing khushi's thankful nature...she value and treasure though short span of moments of love and care...but she is thankful for those...she is courageous enough to stand up and working for society...still she is the mother to be ...who is keeping that lil dream...alive no matter how much there relation changed...but i loved this hopeful khushi..

i love this arnav and khushi ...and there hatkay love story...in short i simply love u...

i loved the way u have shown ...money using in refines and reforms of these distorted souls...poor girls...suffered ones...they wanted that one helping hand which can bring them out of  the swamp...and khushi indeed was that hand for them...very positive...very pleasant in feel...they very systematically working...all well planned...beautifully written..

i am fallen hard for arnav...what excellent his character is...man...he can doubt himself..but he is unable to doubt her after seeing in her eyes...kiya kamal hay yaar...he can see her unshed tears...he can see her eyes speaking to him...he can see her pain without uttering a single word...he believes that khushi can never lie to him...kiya kahon mein aysay insan k leah...just that arnav ur love is more pure than running water...ur love is more shinning than a shinning star...its more crystal clear than a pure diamond...any one who had and have doubted his intensions...his love towards khushi...its an eye opener for them...i am feeling proud of his love...this man...way par excellence..👏

i pity the time when he needed support ...we went judgmental that y he didnt react and all...now i can say loud and clear...a man having this golden heart...who is keeping her pain first before his own ...although still not truth out...how must be very badly that man would be broken that night...as jis ka jitna dil saaf hota hay...woh outni hee bori terhan say toot ta bhee hay...i love u sweety...for giving me such arnav...

there office talk...both hurt ...but at some corner of heart...both having lil hope...hope of miracle maybe...which is very very true...as jahan pyaar ho wahan umeed khud jag jati hay...i loved the way his secretary called asr,ur wife is here...and he is perfectly ok in calling her his wife :)...awe he is positive no matter wt the circumstances is...

never read a prologue such beautifully setting beautifully in between the story heating moments.. fitting  like a stone in a ring...perfect timing...absolutely fantastically written...although read before also ...but its intensity remains the same...awesome ..👏

i loved the way he turned after trusting his heart...thinking his khushi never lies ...and when he saw her coming out that shattered ,defeated...he himself at that moment broken down into immense pain...he always like fighter khushi not this defeated one...when he stopped her holding her wrist...his timing now or never...wow too good👏

they looking into each other eyes...and no words required as both at their own end now bounded in pain...its a constant fight between emotions...hurt...pain..betrayal...but all emotions r washed out by the suprimacy of love...

hats off sweety...hats off...u have written it way par excellence...beautifully brought out positivity...change for betterment...i loved it...i simply do

the song is going so well ...u right in thick and thin ...he ll be there with her...the valiant knight...her only his...and his only her

Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this was damn good...!!
i was dreading for past two days whether to open the PM or not...
wondering what new twist i may encounter..!!
loved it...!!
w8ng for next..!
sudhareddy thumbnail
Deepthy fantabulous update
The author's note about prostitutes and prostitution is heart touching.  Any day no one has right to judge people.  I agree with you.

Loved how Arnav and Khushi cares for each other and loves each other even after everything happened between them

So Arnav's sugar levels dropped and he fainted when he set fire to his bed and paramedical team rescued him,  Arnav felt like a voilent abuse imagining split-up from Khushi mouth when commissioner said about Khushi's statement.

Loved how Khushi transformed into bold, strong and courageous lady.  Khuhi felt upset reading about penthouse on fire because it was a place where she and Arnav lived together and dared to dream.  Loved how she went to hospital to see Arnav and assure herself he was out of danger.
Whatever Khushi was doing to free prostitutes is amazing with her dignity intact and I am proud of her and the way choose to teach rich men who uses girls for pleasure and loved the way Nk was with her all the time.  

Khushi came to know she was pregnant and how she thought she don't know how to react and loved how mother in her  told her baby "we will be Ok".

Loved how Arnav came back into Arnav's life like he wished in childhood and the way she asked him to stay in RM "I want you to stay with us, in this house, in our house.  Please Bhai" and how Arnav surprised.  Loved how Anjali almost guessed Adi is behind Arnav and Khushi separation.

Arnav kept tabs on Khushi's whereabouts and ordered his men to ruin everything she steps into.  Arnav found from police investigation that Khushi came to hospital when he was in hospital and also she instead of staying with that man she way staying at hosted and he was confused and stopped keeping tabs on her, when he came to know NK came to Mumbai and he was accompanying Khushi everywhere she goes, even when he heard gossips from medial of her presence at several parties with other men he ignored then and wanted to give her space and he too wanted time to sort himself and gave her benefit of doubt.

When Arnav went to conference and he saw completely changed Khushi  first time after that night there and he checked her out and way of her dressing and felt that she is not the Khushi he had known.

Loved how you didn't forget to mention Ashu and Rahul in this update too .  Loved how she talked with them and lied about Arnav and came to know Arnav also gave same excuses she gave them for not meeting them.  Khushi regretted for promising a family for them and failing them because of Arnav.

How dare Mr Singhal slapped Khushi but loved how she threaten him and teach a lesson to him.

Loved the part where Arnav and Khushi came face to face in conference hall and loved how they both looked in each other eyes with disappointment and loved how she checked him to make sure that he looked as same as before they parted, especially after accident and how he could see sadness and her unshed tears in her eyes.  How he was surprised to see her giving Aman a peck and talked to him confidently.

Loved Arnav and Khushi whole part of confrontation.  Loved the way you wrote beautifully pain in both of them. Arnav's care for her and Khushi's yearning for him.
His care when he saw finger prints on her cheeks and his care when he washed her exposed skin and found bite marks and his anger for the person who done this and asked her who did this to her.
She was angry for Arnav's question as she thinks he is the one who brutally gave bruises and how she herself presents as prostitute infront of Arnav saying "I slept with so many men that I have no idea who did this to me, if this what you wanted to hear. Unfortunately I don't remember what and how they do things to me, old time habits you see"  and "whatever you made me into ... A prostitute in one word".
Arnav's eyes turned moist and his heart was broken more hearing those words from her because he never stopped loving her.

Waiting for next update

Edited by sudhareddy - 10 years ago
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi's presence of mind to handle those women are great..her way of helping them though,they are discouraged..was really nice..her little wishes to show arnav what she did..n her words regarding whom she have gave her heart..was what she felt from her heart..
Arnav can't make up his mind until n unless he reach to the point..his abuse,his doings felt right because it was his irrationality n words after being his ego hurt..khushi too raged herself..
At the end when he added all the points..he couldn't ignore the truth that khushi said n her eyes that couldn't betray him..i was rereading again n again that somewhere provide the peace to my mind..his one n only wish to make hers his..has to be fulfilled..he will i guess be making his own story of he getting drunk..waiting for his conviction how will he make her understand..
Edited by ntmrjn - 10 years ago
abhinavasen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by abhinavasen - 10 years ago
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res

Unres:

FINALLY THE FAMOUS ASR BRAIN has started to work
That was super update
It's so heart warming what khushi is doing for these unfortunate women
And going through so much in life she still considers herself fortunate to hv found true love
Eagerly waiting for the maha update
Thanx :) Edited by KtotheM - 10 years ago
raws thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow simply great...dying to read the next update soon...