ArShi FF - The Valiant Knight - Thread 1 - COMPLETED - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lalarukh

awww u all girls just super say bhee ooper...love u all dammitsss :)
aaj pyaar kuch zyada nahi flow ho rha?πŸ˜‰
yes dj my love...its in the air :)
Originally posted by lalarukh

yes dj my love...its in the air :)
karle pyaar kar leπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just read both prolog ues. Superb!
Wow awesome start dear!!!! Can't wait to read the story:-))
As long there's no Shayam, La and Sheetal.. I am thrilled... But when are you going to update? 
Originally posted by SirenMitra

As long there's no Shayam, La and Sheetal.. I am thrilled... But when are you going to update? 

Sorry to disappoint you there are going to be some characters that you may not like :)
Originally posted by deepthiya

Sorry to disappoint you there are going to be some characters that you may not like :)
no probs.. as long as They help in creating the fire between our pair i dont mind negatives.. 
DEEP DI UPDATE?

AND EPILOGUE FOR THE OTHER?
loved this concept very much

pls pm me for further updates
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 1

Raizada Pent House, Mumbai...

tu kachra hain..tu kachraaa...kachraaa

tu kachra hain..tu kachraaa...kachraaa

The broad paddle like palms tortured the luxurious satin sheets with their tenacious grip, feet turned cold and shivered in anguish, forehead creased and adorned in pearls of sweat, corners of lips twitched oddly towards the ears, suffering as usual in his habitual dolor dreaming nightmares in his sleep. And thats how his every morning started all his life. Mornings that connected his present to his past, which he had been struggling hard to wipe out for many ages even till today.

And THAT HE IS Arnav Singh Raizada, 28yr old Venture Capitalist by profession and invests hell lot of money in small businesses because he can earn a massive return on investments or can even buy a booming business once his eyes lay on one. He is known for his strong sense of basic ethics & integrity and he knows what others dont know. He invested himself at very young age to improve his understanding on business & marketing skills and built a rock-solid reputation. Reputation & Respect is what he lacked in his past and is what ALL matters to him at present, more than money and he makes sure his image is clean all the time. He is unquestionably known for mastering the art of negotiations that he always orchestrates a win-win situation, which is why he has been continuously ranked as NO.1 for last 3 years.

Coming to his personal life, he is a gentleman when he chooses to be, with every emotion buried within - Calm, Cold & Composed at best times and Angry, Arrogant & Aggressive at worst. In simple words, Arnav Singh Raizada is complicated and unpredictable who always paves his way to success. Oh forgot! If there is anything or anyone that he hates is BACKSTABBERS...he wont leave any chance to stab them right onto their face without dirtying his fingers. He is too exceptional in that.

But right now keeping all that aside, anyone who is in that room can witness how treacherous this second of his life is. He woke up with a loud gasp breathing heavily and staring blankly at the wall in front of him not registering that a man in his late twenties entered the room talking over phone.

Ji. He just got up.

Ji, looks like he had one just now. No..No, he is fine now.

The man lied to the Caller saying, He just stepped into bathroom, I will ask him to give you call.

Ji sure, I will convey.

The man cut the call and slipped the phone into his trouser pants and sat by the edge of the bed.

Arnav looked at the man in front highly irritated. Thats his usual mood every morning at this time of hour. The man is well aware.

Phirse sapna? The man asked in his concerned voice before Arnav turned to pour himself a glass of water.

Stella!!!!...Arnav's voice roared the entire 50 story building as he furiously threw the empty water jug on the floor.

The housekeeper in her late 30s heard the loud noise and came running to face her boss's wrath yet another day.

Where the f*ck is water?

Sorry Sir I will get it in a sec.

Dont f*cking tell me sec when you cant exactly get in second. He irked.

One of the worst things that irks Mr. Raizada is lack of commitment to word or task at hand, which is why he trusts NONE. Because according to him, there is no one in this world like him who knows the value of LIFE. He is sincere, honest, and man of words to his-self (mind you - not to others), even if he needs to brutally ruin anyone's life. If he promise himself to ruin somebody he will make sure they are ruined to splits.

Stella, make it quick. The man hinted her.

I dont understand why people cant do their job properly?

Because not everyone is as dedicated as I AM. Arnav looked askance at the man at his self-appreciation.

Get out, I need to freshen up...Arnav swiftly got off from his bed slipping his feet into plush bathroom slippers.   

Your girl friend called! She asked you to call as soon as you are up. Before you ask, your first girl friend. The man smiled.

Arnav gave a slight nod before taking out his clothes from his wardrobe.

I will see you at the table. The man turned to exit the room.

Aman, give a day off to Stella! He said stepping into bathroom.

Aman Varma a friend in need, philosopher at rare moments only when he is permitted, loyal partner in business, in simple words shadow to Arnav Singh Raizada. Unlike Arnav, Aman is extremely soft natured, with tremendous patience, well mannered and highly intelligent. He knows when to cover up for his buddy & is well versed to accommodate surroundings based on Arnav's mood and situation. He exactly knows how Arnav reacts to each circumstance but never misuses this liberty he is given to take decisions on Arnav's behalf, which is why Arnav Singh Raizada is Arnie and an open book to Aman, while he is ASR and most private person to everyone else. Make no mistake he loves his privacy more than his own life!!!

Taken care! Aman smiled exiting the room as he knew this is what exactly is going to happen each time the great ASR loses control on his temper.

This is his way of justifying his outburst. In Aman's words, its ASR way of saying sorry if and only if he believes its his mistake and the mistake was he emptied the jug last night and he very well knew that he shouldnt expect it to be refilled until morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HITECH City Bus Stop, Hyderabad...

Haan ab bol, Kya dekh raha tha? lady dressed in lemon green Anarkali suit, braided hair on her right shoulder, dupatta tied across her slender frame, pushed a man out of city bus. The man made a mistake of rubbing her in a wrong way which is why he is presently thrown out of city bus and his collar firmly held in her tenacious grip.

Hey ladki..chodo...

I thought you wanted to touch me...no? She pouted dramatically luring the man.

The man let out a glee smile falling in her trap.

Bolonaa..kya dekhna hain..yeh?...yeh? ya phir yeh? [English translation - Tell me, what do you want to see, this? this? or this?]...She pointed to her each bre*st and her core.

The man got thrilled at her outrageous behavior and licked his lips. He looked around and as he was about to touch her, she raised her right knee and kicked him so hard in his crotch that she was sure he can never make babies.

You wanna touch me more? Aaja ab touch kar... come as**ole

The man flinched and hunched in pain and fell on ground clutching his crotch.

If I see you again in this area, I swear I will not hesitate to feed you to rats...Ba*tard...

Khushi, 26 year old beautiful woman walked away fumingly lashing her plait to her back, is very keen to punish men who messes with her or any woman in her sight. Independent, smart, young and beautiful entrepreneur manages 3 small businesses of her own to make ends meet. Her day starts by running a mini-van to drop school kids at their respective institutions, then parks her van at friends garage, followed by dabba service primarily to the IT employees at HITECH center, picks up & drops kids back at their homes ending the day with Kuchipudi & Carnatic Music lessons to small kids. Her laborious routine starts at 5AM and ends at 12PM. 

Her only goal is to earn money to own her wear, her food & her shelter without owing a single penny to anyone, because that is how she was found at her Buaji's doorstep at the age of 10 without food, shelter wearing bare minimum clothes that too severely torn. And there is another strong push behind her keep..bachaa party...

In totality, she is a fine lady with stronger sense of self-efficacy, which is why no setbacks and disappointments broke her emotionally so far.

Khushi was about to enter her 500 sq.ft kitchen that she rented to cook and pack lunches, when her phone rang.

Haan Buaji?

Ji abhi pahunchi hoon...

Kab? Kal?

But at such short notice, I dont think I will be able to come. And who will handle everything here?

You did? But when?

Teek hain..I will meet bachaa party and come.

Ji...Apna khayal rakhiye ga.

Khushi sat on small stool that she uses to cut vegetables and sighed...Tirupati, here I come...And Mr. I am not coming for you. I am coming for Buaji... Samjhe aap? She pointed knife in the air and spoke to her worst enemy. GOD!!!

Note: For those who do not know about Tirupati..Its famous pilgrimage city in Andhra Pradesh. Its is famous for Lord Venkateshwara Temple.

Raizada Pent House...Mumbai...

Arnav dialed his girl friend and turned on the speaker while buttering up his wheat toast. Another interesting habit or principle of ASR is no one means no one should serve him onto his plate directly for reason unknown to anyone but him...As he waited for the receiver to pick the call, he passed on juice and bagels to Aman who sat across the table.

How are you Girlfriend? Arnav asked munching the cripsy toast.

Hello Boyfriend, aap kaise ho? The lady at the other end asked in her quivering voice.

Mein teekh hoon...Boliye achanak kaise yaad kiya? He spoke sipping his mango juice.

If there is anyone in this entire universe who would make him converse in that lighter tone like college-going-flirt, that would be undoubtedly his girlfriend..correction..his first girl friend. She is the only one who is privileged to experience this side of him..Not even Aman! How jealous!

Did you turn the speaker ON, I dont want that idiot to listen our secret talks. The lady made fun of Aman.

Oh shoot, speaker button is disabled for you darling...Sorry you have to share your secrets as my butt is stuck to the chair and I cant step out to give you privacy. Aman pitched in his 2 cents while Arnav smiled without curving his lips. Cant believe it? Unfortunately Only ASR can do that. And people around him by now know the definition of smile in ASR world, which means no stern face, no frown lines, no clenched jaw, no fisted palms...

Tu chup re, badmaash. BF can you come over for lunch? I really miss you.

Arnav could imagine her pouting, Nani you just saw me last evening, remember?

So is there any count or do I need appointments to see my grandson. I need to discuss something with you.

Kya hua Nani? Sab teek hain? Arnav asked as he became alert.

Yes, bas I felt like seeing you and talking to you.

We will be there.

Oye BF ki GF, Main bhi aajaon? Aman asked sporting teasing smile.

Try doing that, I will break your legs. She hung up the phone.

How do you handle her man? Aman asked throwing car keys at Arnav.

Like a MAN! Arnav walked out wearing his aviators, soon to be followed by Aman.

And thus he turned to ASR the moment his foot stepped out the main door.

Miyapur... Hyderabad...

Khushi was opening the doors of her friend's garage where she parked her van everyday when she heard someone calling her name. She turned around to find her friend.

NK? What are you doing at this hour?

Bas aise heee. Got bored, isliye kaam chodke aagaya.

Right, as if you got an office. She was about to step into her van rolling her eyes.

You still have time to pick up kids. Come we will have coffee.

Nahi yaar. Mujhe jaana hain.

Khushi sirf 5 mins...Akele jeete jeete thak gaya hoon...

Drama drama drama..She rolled her eyes and followed him to his house. Aur bathao, how is your business.

As long as we have pretty girls and rich hunks, my business will only boom. He chuckled slyly.

NK, I seriously think you should stop that business before you get caught? Hope it doesnt take you down.

Never. Its all worth the risk. Moreover I am not forcing any girl. They are coming at their will. They are earning as much as they want and I am just taking eenie weenie amount.

Lets not fight over something doesnt make sense to me. Its your life and you know whats best for you. And thanks for this yucky sugarless coffee. She said sardonically wearing her sandals on her way out.

Thats called bachelor special coffee, you wont get it anywhere except here. NK waved bye as she reversed her van.

NK, much younger than Khushi, came to Hyderabad in search of job. But to his bad luck and for scoring below average in his bachelors, every company rejected him. Unable to show his face to his parents in the village and unable to sustain in the busy expensive life, in urge to support his family financially, he chose the differet path to earn money by turning into a broker. Yes, a broker who supplies call-girls to the richer clients. But he never forced any girl into his group. These are the girls who are thrown out from some one's life or who had been battered up really bad so much that they are vexed and their only motive is to make money. And the only way they know to do is selling their skin.  

NK moved into Khushi's locality Miapur very recently. When she saw huge parking space in front of his house, she offered to use the space and pay rent. One need of money and other in need to start new business agreed mutually. When Khushi offered her hand to befriend him, he blurted out his truth leaving final decision of friendship for her to make. She appreciated his honesty and from then they became friends. Just friends..nothing less...nothing more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbai...

What do you think of Mitra Bridal Boutique? Arnav asked Aman, taking control of his steel grey Range Rover, cruising effortlessly on the sloppy roads of Mumbai.

I dont think he will agree to our offer.

Silence.. ASR's silence means 2 things; one - the other person should continue, or two- the person should zip his mouth..Really are there any other options other than these two...Well..guess not!!! But the person in conversation will definitely be informed whether he needs to continue or shut his mouth with mere looks of ASR. The person need not worry about it!!!

He just doesnt want to sell. Its running really well Arnie. He is not fool to sell that at this point.

And I am not fool to let that slip out of my hand. He said coldly.

I understand but he is toughie.

Fool him. Fake a buyer, triple the actual worth of business, appraise it, report it..for the rest use your brain.

You mean report it as fraud sale and at the end pay what its worth based on appraisal and that too at the last min, almost like saving him from authorities.

Arnav remained silent stone-faced focusing on the road ahead, which means, thats exactly is the plan and thats how he will win, at least this one.

You are such a ...

Arnav cocked his eyebrow subtly warning Aman to watch his words..

I was about to say you are such a genius...smart partner I could ever get. Aman saved his a*s from burning it on fire. This is where Aman wishes to have been a no-cuss-word-lexicon as mighty ASR wont spare anyone who uses cuss words against him; the other way is most welcomed though!!!

Did you find anything about him?

Last time he was found in Banaras...I have appointed people over there. We will hear something soon.

I dont want something..I need him before he dies...He spoke his fists tightening as thoughts replaced his concentration on driving...

Ofcourse! Was Aman's reaction, this is one topic he never wishes to discuss with Arnav, which reminds him of how lucky he is when compared to Arnav, which by the way fills his throat with huge lump every damn single time he think of it.

Checking his Burberry watch on his right wrist, Arnav said, I need more details on the Hyderabad catering business.  

I was told she is very shrewd and screw-you-I-am-not-backing-out types...She is on dot with her payments as well...so...

Arnav pressed the brakes bringing the car to brutal halt and looked at Aman dangerously...

What?...

Silence...That stare did it and Aman understood to shut his mouth...

Why dont you tell me why I am hearing nothing but very exciting offers since morning? Arnav grimaced.

Sorry I will check out the catering business tomorrow while you meet the kids.

In disguise?

As customer!!!

Arnav stormed off the car throwing keys to the security guard and walked towards RM, silently followed by Aman.

What was that Catering lady's name? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hows it? Please share your thoughts...Going forward we will continue our tradition..every 5th chapter to be MahaaUpdate...

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago