Arshi FF: The Valiant Knight - Thread 2 - COMPLETED

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
The Valiant Knight

I am presenting you all Between 2 Strangers Season IItitled as 
The Valiant Knight.   The Valiant Knight has been whirling in my brain for almost 3 months now.  There was never a single day that I haven't thought about it.  Its very special and close to my heart in many ways as I truly wanna show how extreme each character will be, be it enemy, lover, sister or matter of fact a loner. 

While Between 2 Strangers pushed me to realize my passion towards writing, The Dawn of the Dawn made me better writer and I hope I improve lot more better with The Valiant Knight. 

This piece is going to be intense and emotional drama with no or less matured stuff. If you are allergic to tears, sadness, loneliness and emotional outbursts, I am sorry to advice you to not to read further. This will have more emotional battle than happy tears. YOU ARE BEING WARNED. 

Sit back and enjoy the trailer: 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcTT7DOCPWM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 7

Thank You Vini for the beautiful words

Bheja tha tune jb mujhe rehne ko tanha is jahan mei,

kyu pher raaste mei unse mulaakat kara di...

Tha mei juda is jahan se...

Kyu pher jeene ki raah dikha di...

Few words from ashu's side for arnav...

Khwaahisyein mere adhure the ab tak,

Bheja na tha jb tak tujhe..

Ane se tere ab mere andekhe sapne bhe haqiqat ban ne lage hai.

Saturday..the day which is going to change every single person's life for better and worse...

Arnav heard distant noises as he stepped out of his bathroom. Recognizing the familiar voices, he didnt bother to rush his after-bath routine. Leisurely securing the double knot of his tie, he called for Stella. Did Lavanya call?

When his maid's answer was negative, he assumed Lavanya must have been in outdoor shoot. He had no idea where and when she goes out of town and back into the city. He never imposed any restrictions over her nor he entertained any from her. One could call their relation as scratch-my-back-and-I-scratch-your-back kind because there truly no boundaries set and it was not needed either. He never owned her nor he let her but they stayed committed without letting anyone between them. They had at least that understanding and mutual respect to whatever relation they shared. And it worked perfectly between the two until yesterday. Grabbing his coat, he walked out to the dining room.

Hey Girlfriend, itni subah? [Early this morning?] He hugged Nani kissing her temple.

Had to come. I got some goo..I mean news for you. She corrected her words.

Yeah? Are you ditching me for your takla friend? Arnav asked pulling chair for her.

Hann? How do you know my takla...As Arnav's eyes glinted with mischief, she understood she is being watched by her protective grandson..Is this what you guys are doing behind my back? This idiot didnt say anything? She tried to grab Aman's ears.

Well I gave you lot of hints to ditch him. See this is one more reason to change your boyfriend. I will let you have as many boyfriends as you want. Aman said proudly.

But you can never do simple things like pulling the chair, and see how my boyfriend is making toast for me. Did it get into your thick brain?

So I heard you are planning to elope with your takla to marry him? Arnav asked biting into his toast.

Thats what I was thinking. Now that you are married and will soon be settling! She smoothly putforth her wishful words playfully and he stopped munching hearing her last statement.

Aman gave a well-assuring nod to Nani who held her breath waiting for Arnav's reaction.

Without looking at Nani, as if her indirect hints didnt affect him, he spoke coldly keeping check on his temper, because its Nani who is sitting in front of him, Morning I got a deep cut under my chin while shaving and a drop of blood hit the ground. And I noticed that it fell right on top of ant's head. Does that mean I am married again? to the insect? He asked lifting his eyebrows at Nani, taking the next bite.

Your reasoning is illogical. How could you compare an insect to a human being? Nani whined.

That woman is no less than an insect in my life at present and you very well know what exactly I was doing at that time, not to forget I was obliging to your command then. He looked around looking for something.

That woman has a name and that is..

KHUSHI! I know her name and soon will be taking over her business. He said confidently while Aman watched their fight bubbling with suppressed temper.

Taking over business matlab? Is she selling it to you?

Not at the moment but she will eventually. He spoke gulping down his juice.

You threatened her, didnt you? Nani asked fumingly.

Its business Nani. Thats how we dealt with every client. He sounded uncompassionate.

But she is not your client. She is your..

Enough Nani. Whats wrong with both of you? She is nothing to me and will never be nothing. He stood up from the chair angrily. Stella, are you working yourself up to get fired? And before she could respond, he yelled again, Where the hell is paper?

Stella you leave. Nani commanded her.

You can shut our mouths with your irrational beliefs but not the media. She said throwing the paper onto the table. And before he tried to walk away, Aman said calmly, Arnie read the headlines. Arnav stopped in his tracks as he spotted his name on the paper in all its glory, a much familiar article indeed.

Arnav Singh Raizada hooked, crooked, & Married?
Anushka Sinha, BusiBuzz

If one of your new year resolutions is to dream about Arnav Singh Raizada, hold your thoughts right there! ...

We wish all the best to the Hatke Couple of 2014!!!

Watch the space as we bring more news on that lucky girl who captured Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's heart.

Aman looked uncomfortable for being part of this plan while Arnav's eyes were fixated on each letter of the news.

Ofcourse I know who is behind this. He said in matter-of-fact tone taking Nani by surprise.

Dont even let your brain think that Khushi is responsible. Nani warned him.

I didnt even take Khushi name Nani...Aman sensed something very unpleasant is going to hit hard as Arnav continued, You seemed to be very knowledgeable about the source behind the news. Arnav sounded far too canny.

Nani fumbled with words, I..I dont know what you are...

Mrs. Devyani Singh Raizada...You must have heard the name...My sources told me that she is behind the rumors. Arnav said wearing blank expression on his face masking all his affection and respect for the woman.

Arnie...Aman stepped in to take control but took step back as Arnav glowered at him.

Beta I was more concerned for Lavanya...Nani tried to defend herself ruefully.

Arnav held his hand in the air interrupting her...I do not and will never expect any explanations from you Nani, I just hope you weighed in the consequences before you took that approach. And as far as Lavanya and I are concerned, I would prefer to keep our life private and I request you to let us handle it. Thats his way of asking her politely to back off. His seemingly cold demeanor belied an unimaginable ire at the whole fiasco, and he preferred to maintain that way with Nani.

Nani, I think it backfired us. Aman said soon after Arnav left.

How did he come to know?

Perquisites of being Arnav Singh Raizada. Aman stated.

Now that he knows, there is nothing much we could do. And Its already working just like I planned.

Looking at Aman's puzzled expression, Nani patted his cheeks, Didnt you notice he didnt protest nor denied the news. He will slowly come around and accept his new relation. Now if you excuse me, I need to make a call to my new friend. She said calling her daughter-in-laws Buaji in hyderabad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Borivali...Mumbai

The moment Payal opened the door, she clinged herself to Khushi and cried bitterly. Khushi's eyes turned red and teary looking at her baby sister's miserable condition. Khushi beforehand explained to NK that this is something extremely personal and private to Payal and he would need to leave them alone for sometime. Remembering that, he gestured Khushi to take Payal into her room. Mouthing her thanks, Khushi grabbed Payal's hand and took her to her bedroom. She locked the door and slapped Payal real hard imprinting her fingers on her delicate skin.

Firmly holding her arms, ignoring how much the same grip gave pain to her bruised wrists, she screamed at her, Is this why we sent you to Mumbai? How many times did I warn you to be careful around Men? How many times did I tell you these men dont carry brains and they work off of their d**ks. They think from that senseless piece of meat. They start their day thinking whom to touch and end their day f*cking the same person. How could you ruin everything for Bua? How could you be so careless Payal?

I loved him Jiji, I really believed him. Payal collapsed onto the floor, crying her heart out.

For a min, Khushi's legs wobbled as she closed her eyes remembering his words...

She loved HIM...

I am not backing down even if that means to destroy your everything.

You rubbed me wrong way Ms. Posy. This has become way too personal deal. I wont rest till you fail...

Hearing Payal's heartbreaking sobs, Khushi sat on her knees and hugged her...I am sorry..Please dont worry...I will handle everything. Then she mentally added, You loved the most cruel person in this world, who is using you to ruin ME.

Its not easy Jiji. He will not let this matter go so easily.

Leave that to me. Show me what you got. She prodded Payal.

Nervously Payal took an envelope and handed it over to her. Jiji, no..She pleaded.

I am here, nothing to worry. Khushi opened the envelope and her blood raged. Tell me what happened from the beginning. She asked Payal firmly while Payal covered her face behind her palms and cried miserably.

My boss called me for date 2 days back. He was acting all nice for past one month. And I started liking him too. On the afternoon before we went out for date, he spilled coffee accidentally on my shirt and he insisted me to change it in his bathroom. I trusted him Jiji. Payal couldnt speak a word.

Khushi took her hands in hers and encouraged her to speak.

I removed my shirt to wash the stain and you see the result in your hands. I had no idea when and how these photos were taken. He is blackmailing me saying he will circulate it if I dont.... Payal became hysterical thinking about the circumstances.

Khushi grabbed her hands and hugged her tightly. Nothing of that sort will happen. I will make sure I get everything including the negatives. Please calm down.

What if Amma comes to know Jiji? She will not survive. I screwed up everything for her. Payal sobbed clinging onto Khushi's shoulders..So much for taking down my business. Now YOU rubbed me in wrong way Mr. Raizada. Khushi mentally added consoling Payal.

The Kashyap's...Bandra...Mumbai...

Where is Lavanya? Arnav asked the maid storming into the living room.

In her bedroom Sir.

Lavanya? He climbed the stairs taking 2 at a time. He slammed the door open and noticed her lying on the bed. She didnt jerk an inch, even after knowing his presence.

He stormed inside and noticed the article right infront of her. He understood as he expected. Why didnt you pick up my calls? He asked in his thick voice controlling his foul mood.

She remained silent with her eyes focused on the paper. He gripped her arm and turned her swiftly, I expect an answer when I question you! He spoke between his grit.

She didnt say anything. Her eyes glued to the newspaper. He grabbed it in his hands and threw it on the floor and screamed, If you are sulking at the false news, I am not justifying anything! He tried in his best way. But she remained in her position unaffected and numb.

Lavanya, dont test my patience. What the f**k is wrong with you?

You tell me ASR. Whats wrong with me that you ended up marrying someone else?

You are believing that? He asked pulling her up from the bed and pinning her to wall.

The whole world seems to.

I am asking simple question, Do YOU believe in that?

She looked into his eyes and his gaze wavered for a brief moment. Yes I believe that. His hands left her arms at that moment. The way your eyes hesitated to look into my eyes, somehow suggests that you happened to believe as well. She spoke in cold demeanor.

Have you changed your profession to psychiatry by any chance? Whats wrong with you? You never bothered with any of my other rumors?  He barked at her.  

I realized my mistake now. And I think its high time we think about our future.

What about our future? He looked at her warily, although he had slightest idea on what is about to come.

Exactly, thats exactly what I have been asking myself since yesterday wondering what future I have with you.

What do you want Lavanya? He took step backward tucking his hands in his trouser pockets.

YOU & YOUR LOVE. You never once volunteered to take me out. It was me who always ended up begging you take me out. It was me who used to come closer to you. It was always me who initiate kiss. Everything was mechanical for you, the way you look at me, the way you talk to me, the way you kiss me and never once you held me like you own me. And now I feel it was all s*x and never once it was lo...She stopped when his eyes bored into hers angrily...I never seen passion in your eyes, I never felt possessiveness in your touch. She concluded as tears rolled down her eyes.

He took deep breath and grabbed himself a glass of water feeling the calm before the storm. Wiping his lips with tissue, he spoke accusingly, What an irony Lavanya? 3 years back you stood in this very same room, same position, crying and pleading me to accept you, promising me that you dont want anything but my presence in your life. And when I did just that for all these 3 years, today you stood in the same position asking me things that I never promised. Dont forget Lavanya I never forced you into this relation nor gave you false hopes. Then why the hell are you behaving like this?

Because I am tired of lying to people about our decision in marriage, tired of waking up thinking when will I hear from you, tired of checking with your assistant if you are available to meet, tired of being called as your girlfriend. I want you to care for me, I want you to feel more responsible towards me, I want you to understand me...

Why do you think I am here right now? He strode towards the paper and picked it up roughly walking back to her. Wiggling the paper in his hands, the moment I finished reading this article I thought of you. That sure doesnt mean that I care for you, right? I was worried all my drive thinking what hell you must be going through. That sure doesnt mean that I understand you, right? And as we speak now, I am trying all my means to make you understand that this news is nothing but nonsense, Thats sure doesnt mean that I am responsible towards whatever relation we share, right? Surprisingly, he wasnt angry anymore. He knew where this is leading and somehow he was expecting this sooner or later.

I want more from this relation ASR. I want your love and I want to be your wife.

I cant give you more than this Lavanya. I dont believe in love nor I need a wife in my life.

Because you already have one now?

Lavanya!!! He roared taking a threatening step forward.

Then, I cant continue our relation like this. She took the risk, hoping he will come around.

Clenching his jaw, drawing his fingers into a fist, he spoke in grit, AS YOU WISH!

She was expecting an apology or may be some sort of convincement. Apology from ASR..Pfff, she mentally slapped herself thinking of that idea even after being 3 years together. ASR? She was damned.

Call it QUIT. I dont give second chance Lavanya. Certainly not to someone who fail to fathom me...NEVER, NOT EVER! With that he walked away from this relation for ever. He didnt wanna waste another second making himself fool out of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ms. Khushi, Are you sure you are talking about Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? Mr. Shukla, the managing director of Mirror News Channel (MNC).

Khushi spent her entire morning scanning through the list of news channels and found out that MNC is single handedly voted to be the only news channel that is not afraid to show the real facade behind celebrities. And when she enquired with the reporters discussing her plan of action with respect to AR Ventures, the series of calls exchanged and soon she was asked to meet the commander-in-chief of MNC.

She spoke confidently, Arnav Singh Raizada, the president of AR Ventures, oversees all domestic businesses, marketing strategies and business operations for the AR portfolio of networks. While I didnt get enough time to look into how exactly he started his career, I am pretty well aware how minacious he is to the society.  And if you are already bought by his worthless money, you should let me know ASAP as I dont wish to waste a second more here.

Mr. Shukla smiled at her courage getting up from his seat. You misunderstood my question, Ma'm. Firstly, to answer your accusation, Noone buys MNC. We show what is shown. Speaking of Arnav Singh Raizada, looks like you know him but not quite well. You need to learn certain facts about him before you go ahead with your plan. We tried to find anything and everything that could tag him into baddie, but not once we got any lead. So we took our share of ground in this high society and accepted that he is invincible. He is extremely popular in Charity Organizations than in his own business. Kids in the city adore him and while adults follow his instructions to the T without a second question. I have to warn you Ms. Khushi. He is man of steel, very hard to break him or his reputation. And mind you, no one led a happy life after an attempt to scrape him down. He threw an article in front of her...and continued further..

Ms. Sheetal Saxena..8 months ago she was show-stopper at every major fashion house but now she is found by Juhu streets begging for penny or two, her life miserable and beyond salvation.

What happened?

They both met in Bridal Shop opening party, She exchanged few touch-me-not cheek kisses with ASR as part of pleasantries. And in the next day newspaper, she gave statement that she slept with him and were dating.

I wont be surprised if he did just that. Khushi spoke as a matter-of-factly.

Well thats the question to him as his private life is really private. And since, Ms. Saxena happened to mess with his image, In less than 24hrs, she was stripped down of every walk in the fashion house and title of Supermodel from her blooming career. And I already told you what she is doing now for messing with him.

What a prick? She muttered. How is it possible to keep his every one night stand so private? She questioned rather to herself.

Thats the knack of ASR, though I cant really suggest he indulged in one night stands but he did stay committed to his long time beau until 24hrs ago.

Yesterday? She asked unaware of whats about to come.

Oh you dont know the latest news? He grabbed yesterday's newspaper and gave it to Khushi.

She read it and re-read it. What an as*hole? I cant believe he could stoop so low to acquire a small business. I make sure I settle this score as well. She muttered under heer breath.

Mr. Shukla, I am now confident what I intended to do with this man. I just need to know if you are with me?

Mr. Shukla took few moments to mentally assess the action and gone through all the proofs she presented. He nodded concluding, I have few conditions Ms. Khushi.

It was around 11pm last night when his media manager blurted about the news that was going to be published this morning. He was made aware of the wordings and the source's name who supplied it to the agency. When he learnt that it was none other than Nani, he was not as shocked as he should be. He knew to what extent his Nani could go if she has an inclination. She had been literally behind his back not missing any opportunity to remind him that Khushi is his wife.  

If Nani takes such meaningless approach, he didnt wanna fight it out leading to more rumors. His one word to stop the news would lead to thousands of questions in the media which is why he gave green light to publish the same. He knew how to deal and steer away the facts as its not his first time, as long as they are harmless to his reputation.

He sat in his cabin toying with pen in his hand, his eyes focused in deep study, his mind concentrated in every clause his lawyer prepared to chuck Khushi out in 48 hours. If he think he is doing great job reading through the clauses, he was absolutely wrong. His mind wandered her imaginary eyes, the way she flinched in pain when he touched her wrists. She is going to exhibit similar pain when she reads this legal notice. He thought and looked very unsettled flipping the pages. Forcing himself out of her thoughts, he signed the notice saying Looks good!

Aman walked in when the attorney suggested, We can tweak it a little bit to make it more effective if you want to speed up the take over. Mr. Mishra sounded too confident and prolific.

Aman too seat opposite Arnav when Arnav intriguely leaned over to the table and asked, How much tweaking are we talking here?

We can use something along the lines of Illicit Brokering.

Arnav's jaw clenched instantly and quite evidently proving that its the grimmest part of him ready to bite the brain out of the man infront. But he chose otherwise and spoke with an austere expression Is that how your daughter bagged Ms. Mumbai title, having illicit relations with the judges.

Mr. Raizada...The lawyer fumed and was interrupted but ASR's cold reply.

Dont you trouble yourself to collect the last paycheck. AR Ventures is rich enough to afford an envelope and stamp. OUT! Arnav said with grim determination.

Aman who was about to punch the lawyer in face was pleasantly surprised with Arnav's retort and applauded the way his buddy ended the man's career for abusing his new and only wife...Not bad buddy..He mentally added and rushed out to meet the lawyer.

Dont you again mess his wife's image buddy, he wont spare you next time! Aman brushed lawyers shoulders and warned him with grin. And the lawyer uttered His wife? in confused expression left the place totally ruined while Aman rushed back inside.

I am so proud of you Arnie. I am sure Bhabhi would have fallen in love with you right at that moment, had she heard you.

Arnav creased his brows and lifted them warningly. Closing the cap of the pen he walked over to the windows, , he spoke matter-of-factly, I keep my windows open for 2 reasons. One to let the breeze in and two to throw the unwanted species such as Aman Verma who is hell bent on scraping out every ounce of patience in me.

OOO I am scared..Aman chuckled exiting...Lets leave to Borivali branch...Meet you down in 15 mins.

Arnav stood overlooking at the busy streets, his gaze focused at nothing particular remembering the article Married in their own Hatke Style...

3 years ago, It took Lavanya almost 6 months get in touch with Arnav. With numerous evaded phone calls and his tight schedule, he was tough to oblige and busy man to get hold of. He had to agree to her companionship the night he was mobbed by women who surrounded him like butterflies around sweet nectar. She came in to his rescue not that he needed one. Women always kept distance from a man if he is accompanied by another woman in his arms rather than a bodyguard securing his frame. It was easy, she made it look easy the way she stretched her arms and wrapped herself in his masculine frame, glowering at all other women silently screaming at them to back-off. And they did back off surprising Arnav Singh Raizada. Thats when their relation started adding convenience as the key clause. One way traffic of phone calls increased, and then grew to dinner nights as and when he and his time permitted. She soon became THE ASR's GIRL making headlines and every other high society girl jealous of their closeness, closeness just to the strangers while within they were miles apart from emotional comfort. Their greetings never went beyond hi & bye and conversations lasted without any whisper-sweet-nothings.

Then it was on one night when she invited him to dinner, she explained how much he means to her. He pitied her and thats exactly how he reacted when she poured herself out. Honestly he didnt know how he needed to react. He never let anyone intrude his private emotions, if any existed at all and there she tried her every best to break his same shield but ended up failing tremendously. And when he didnt agree to have life long commitment as he is not the one who believes in marriage nor does he believe in promises, she in turn assured him that she will never force him to marry her. Then why now? Why dont people remain constant in life? His mind pondered over the possible answers which will seem to make sense only when he change himself. And that change is just initiated by a supreme external force in the name of Khushi, a force that is as strickening as him in every way. His mind concluded remembering what his Nani said...Your blood and your fingers did what a groom will typically be doing to make a bride his wife. She became your wife that very moment.

All Lavanya wanted was him and little corner for herself in his heart. He wasnt quite sure what she meant by tiny corner in his heart and he still doesnt have clue what exactly that meant. But that night she was more than ready and determined to become his in all ways and when he refused to take their relation to next level, all she said was NO STRINGS ATTACHED..PLEASE I WILL NEVER BLAME YOU..And that started their passive sexual intimacy..

He picked up the article and read it one more time while Lavanya's words ringed in his ears in parallel.

I want more from this relation ASR. I want your love and I want to be your wife.

I cant give you more than this Lavanya. I dont believe in love nor I need a wife in my life.

Because you already have one now?

He threw the paper in exasperation and closed his eyes to gain composure..

He opened his eyes wondering how he should react. He wasnt affected with the news of break-up with Lavanya as much as he is affected with the news of link-up with Khushi..WIFE..MY FOOT!!! He swore...

While Khushi didnt fail to catch the glimpses of tenderness, gentleness in the ruthless, shrewd, ired, and domineering ASR, Lavanya was never exposed to none of these...She never got to know the real him, THE ARNAV...not even as little as Khushi known him. He always wore poker face to Lavanya like he portrayed to the rest of the world. He took his phone out remembering Lavanya's words....I cant continue our relation like this, and pressed DELETE...He deleted Lavanya's number closing her chapter for good and better in Arnav Singh Raizada's life.

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail

"saturday the day which going to change the life of every single person for better or for worse"
this line it self is life threatening...its like worse is all around and better will crawl up way ahead...when there would be only ashes and lil bit of fumes left...

did lavanya call? ...i dont know y wt lavanya told arnav later abt his being careless and all...this question by arnav totally oppose lav thinking towards arnav... when i read this i felt bad for arnav...i dont know y but for the first time i felt this wrong right...as if arnav is having a private life...where their is any bit of peace for him..its his private space...from his ruthless past ,tiredness and all...i dont know y ...i wanted him to live and let others live too...

WT THE deepu...whom u have made takla here...dont tell me u tried to killed the beauty of aman here...if it is so...u have played ur cards very well...but no worries in this story ...i can fall for the first time even for a takla...i dont know either get him a hair transplant or do some massage on his takla head ...i need my imaginary aman back...very cruel of u😭

mygoodness i loved arnav the way he controlled his anger or aggression  towards nani...he knew it before...but the way he respect his nani using careful words not to show any disrespect...i am falling for even this dark arnav now...see the power is in ur hand in form of pen...u can make us hate and love them in two lines deepu,hats off

i loved arnav theory of blood fall on insect...hehehe...damn...it was hilarious...but when he compare insect with khushi...damn even more :(...that black and white of his character is ufff...

the whole discussion between arnav and lavanya...out class...right from entering her bed room till going out...i some how dont pity lavanya here...hope me not sounding weird...she apt this life herself..if a girl wanted to play safe ...i dont think so a guy can do much...other than some exceptional ruthless cases...if u r offering urself in a plate ..strong will arnav bhee hil sakta hay ...
my vote is throughout the discussion is towards arnav...its not like i am biased towards him...the fact is things cleared already no strings attached...arnav is not that bad as he is showing or trying ...he did thought abt her...his feelings mayb not as lover still in human way...

now i dont know this delete from arnav side really means delete from bothside...i still have doubts...damn...unpredictable story :)

khushi is hyper active here...not using her brain at all...her anger management is as worse as arnav's...i loved that slap scene...i thought payal lost everything...but that whole scene concieved and written out class...loved the way nk understands ...khushi is taking wrong raizada...and it hurts dammit...pagal hay...not thinking at all in aggression...this will lead to damn big mu and hell for all...

loved the way arnav took care of lawyer...and aman constant stickness towards word ..."bhabi"...hehehe...i liked arnav purpose of keeping window open...lol...too good...i was missing this "2 "never used after DOTD...:)...

nani is right ...kuch kuch arnav soch hee raha ...constant hammering of word wife ...hehehe...step by step he is going to settle down with this word , but again unpredictable...hats off deepu ...its awesome and fun drive...i enjoyed every bit of it...but todays update is forsure towards arnav side...he did tried to pacify   lavanya ,no doubt

Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MINE

first thing first,

and my comment on last chapter here :

I will unres this soonwa...

***unres***

WOW...the words before the update...so beautiful...dil ko chhoon liya...

now coming to the update...once again fabulous Di...

So nani was behind the news...and Arnav knows it, of course he has to, he is Arnav Singh Raizada after all...

I loved how despite being angry, he didnt lost his cool around nani, and didnt speak a rude word to her...

although the comparison of the ant with Khushi was nothing to be laughed at, but it did cracked me up...he has an awfully intelligent brain, I have to admit...

and the convo between Arnav and Lavanya...WOW...Lavanya is not wrong for wanting more, now is Arnav as he was very clear from the beginning...it was a strings attached relationship from the beginning, and its high time they called it a quit...and I really hope this chapter is end forever...

also Aman-Arnav convo...Gosh Di...this man is fabulous...I am loving him more with each update...

God, for once, i got afraid for Payal...i thought its already too late...but at least it's not...again, the picture thing isnt any less worse...and Khushi is thinking its Arnav...oh no...dont want misunderstanding due to this, rather want them to work together against Akash...

And Khushi...she is hell bend to show the world Mr. Raizada's true face...but if at least she confirmed the full name of Payal's boss...if only...

like this pata nahi kya disaster aane wala hain...I cant even guess to what's gonna happen next...dying to read more...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me late

Lala nishu 😡 not done

Main late hogyi 😭 Nishu lala r bfr me *sniff* *sniff*

U knw i really feels bad for lavanya..

She is d one who suffered aftr everythng ..Bt its her fault to .

Y did she have to agree to all d words thing wich d mighty asr say

Doesnt she have her own self respect

Bt looks nani words did made an Effect on her

She speaked against asr for her rights

Payal boss is Asshole

Nd i m sure Akash wil pay for dis..Khushi is wrng...Its nt Arnav Raizada Its Akash raizada..

Nd now I m damn sure Its Akash Only

What d bull

U made Aman takla

Ohhh girl u r so jealous 🥺 Bt how could u

Loll no worries dis tym it wnt chng our love for him

U c bcz anyhow u showed his caring side again

Wat is khushi upto...

Wat is she gonna do wid d proofs

Nd dat asshole Mr.mishra

I loved all d replies he gave to mishra

Heck.. I wanna see khushi nd arnav face to face

I wanna she khushi realizes her mistakes..

By mis judging arnav character

Nd thinking dat he is d one behind blackmailing payal

Dis update chngd many equation ..Yeahh agree . Waisa saturday isnt over yet

More to come Baby 😈
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
unres

hi di😃
congrats on ur new thread ðŸ¤—

saturday is definately going to change things di ...yahan bhi n clg m bhi ðŸ˜†

nani is such a strong n ziddi lady ðŸ˜†...
..she tells in her each line directly or indirectly ...that arnav is married

😲 kya situation batayi arnav ne ...married to insect ðŸ¤£...kya sense of humour h
aww their plan backfired...they seriuosly thought that they will fool arnav ðŸ˜†

neither khushi nor arnav can't think anything rational when they r angry ...
i never thought khushi can think so low of arnav...duniya m woh akela raizada h kya?

😡 bcoz of this payal ...god knows what will happen

n about arnav n LA that was ought to happen...if not for today than somedays or months later
LA - he never agreed to marry u ...he was never into deep relationships...

arnav's decision of leaving LA is right ...

waiting for more
n sorry if i missed something di

Edited by mwep - 10 years ago
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
My place 😊
Congras on ur new thread di 🤗
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrets for the new thread dear