Love u lala...i missed u dese day wile teasing nishu :-\
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Barun_Gf

Love u lala...i missed u dese day wile teasing nishu :-\

i know ...even astha ko tease kernay ka time nahi mila
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 6

Author Notes: Why is Khushi believing in taveez when she doesnt trust in God? Well for her, its not something she went to temple and got it. Its something she found on the road and ever since she found it, her life changed for the better. Its just a belief for her and she doesnt consider it as God's blessing. Its a belief and her lucky charm and her connection to the little boy's pain.

Jindagi ab tak the be buniyaad mere, par lagta hai ab manzil ka raasta milne laga hai. - this is awesome Vini..I love it..

WeCare...Miyapur...Hyderabad

Its been almost 3 hours since Arnav and Aman have been waiting for someone to pay a visit to WeCare. While Aman is still kept in dark who that person is, Arnav impatiently waited for the lady to show up anytime soon. Weather is getting thick and foggy, Flight is in 2 hours, he should be making move but he anxiously sat with Ashu hoping her teacher would come.

Di should have been here by now. Ashu sulked.

While Aman was busy playing cricket with boys, Arnav sat silent and checked his watch. It clocked 8PM. What time does she usually come? He asked fondly caressing her cheeks.

She is always here by 6 and always calls if she is not coming. Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hain [I am worried about her]. Ashu pouted hugging Arnav's shoulder.

He took his phone out and gave it to Ashu, Call her.

Her face beamed and she took the phone but she stopped even before she punched the first number, sporting cute pout on her face.

What happened? Arnav asked impatiently.

No use.

What? Kyun? He became restless. All he wanted was to meet her and say something that he is not sure yet and it is becoming highly impossible with so many natural and unnatural calamities.

I dont know her number.

Wha...He stopped midway controlling his temper. Lets call from the office. He said getting up on his feet and picking Ashu in his hands. He was determined to talk to her today and he is pushing his luck. He wanted to know where she found this taveez and why she believed in it as much as he did.

Arnav hoped he would at least see the numbers the warden is dialing but to his bad luck, the phone was placed on a low shelf behind the warden chair and the warden's thick fingers conveniently hid the numbers she was punching irking Arnav even more.

She is not picking up the phone. The warden spoke re-dialing and she gave up after few attempts.

Arnie, we have to move. We are getting late. Aman prompted from behind.

Arnav put Ashu in a chair and knelt on his knees, Could you do me a favor?

Ashu smiled and nodded yes.

He scribbled something on the back of his visiting card and shove it inside the envelope he got from the warden and handed it to Ashu, while Aman looked confused wondering what his buddy is upto. Can you give this to your Di, when she comes?

Ji bhaiyya. Ashu smiled gleefully.

I will see you in few weeks and dont you worry; your Di must be busy with something. She will call you soon. Aman could hear disappointment in Arnav's tone and thats how its been everytime he parted from Ashu. No running around and you need to study before you play. Got it? He warned like how a typical father does.

Ashu's eyes welled up and she clutched his shirt gesturing him not to go. I will miss you. When will you take me away from here.

Everytime he heard that question, it ached his heart and he could relate to her plight very much, feeling lonely as to call no one as hers. If he wished he could have let Nani adopt her but he couldnt trust anyone to care for the little girl as much as he does. He checked on the warden and whispered to Ashu, Are they not treating you well?

I like them and they are really nice but not as nice as you are. You dont have to play with me but I just want to see you everyday. Please take me from here bhaiyya, I wanna be with you and I will not bother you..

Shhh...

I willl study well and will not play...Bhaiyya please...The little girl broke down and he hugged her taking her onto his shoulders...Shhh...Shhh...He walked out of the warden room taking her along. He placed her on the bench in the garden while Aman watched the duo from few feet away. Will you trust me if I say I am trying really hard to take you with me?

Ashu nodded Yes.

Few more months Ashu. I will take you from here.

How many months? She needs specific answers. ASR influence on her. Thought Aman.

Hmm How about on your birthday? He said cupping her cheeks.

Ashu smiled and immediately pouted, But I dont know my birthday. Thats the saddest fact of every orphan.

But I know your birthday. He said wiping her tears.

You do? When is it?

The day I take you along with me from this place for good...We will celebrate that day as your birthday. Sounds good?

Super. We will cut the cake and give it to evvverrybody. Even to Diii! She said dramatically.

He nodded and kissed her forehead. Until then, you should be strong. She stopped him again not willing to let go of him. I will be back soon. I promise. He said with heavy heart unleashing his shirt from her grip.  And in a swift motion, he walked away without turning back.

Ashu sat crying and hiccupping. She hated everyone who didnt let her be with him and she knew how much he tried and is trying fighting people to keep her with him.

And Aman had no words to say about his friend. He had been witnessing this for last 2 months. If there is anyone who would stir him up emotionally that would be Ashu, at least for the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyapur, Hyderabad...

Khushi, kya hua? Achanak Mumbai kyun? [Whats the matter? Why Mumbai all of sudden?] Madhumati asked stalling Khushi.

Khushi was so engrossed remembering Payal call that came early afternoon, she didnt hear what Buaji was asking.

Khushi? Why are you looking worried? Buaji jerked her breaking her thoughts.

Kuch nahi Buaji. [Nothing Buaji] Khushi looked away taking time to erase her worry lines off her face.

Achanak Mumbai Kyun? [Why Mumbai all of sudden?] Buaji repeated again.

I was missing Payal. So I called her and she asked me to come.

Chalo, then even I will come along. Buaji stood up from her chair and startled with jerk when Khushi screamed Nahi..

Kya Hua? Why did you shout? [What happened?]

I mean..woh..you shouldnt come. Khushi sounded flustered.

Kya? Kyun? [What? Why?] Buaji was surprised to see her stuttering in nervousness which is so not Khushi.

Uffo Buaji, Didnt you tell me CM is coming to visit Birla Mandir? How will you come? Dont you have to take care of everything in temple? By the way I am just going for the weekend and its high time you give us sisters some privacy. Khushi tried to joke it out as she couldnt come up with any solid reason.

Per Khushi, Mumbai mein Vada Pav khaane ka bahut mann kar raha hain. [Feel like eating vada pav in Mumbai] Buaji Pouted.

Khushi felt pang in her heart but there is no way she can ask Buaji to join, not this time when Payal is in trouble, Give me 10 mins. I have some work. Khushi rushed to the kitchen, ignoring Buaji.

In 10mins, Khushi returned with plate of Vada Pav and set it in front of Buaji who was busy mending her blouse.

Hn? You made it? Now?

Khushi sat next to Buaji, I knew you would ask me about Vada Pav the moment I inform my Mumbai plans. So I had everything ready...Just then Khushi's phone rang. She leaned onto the bed to notice call from WeCare. She was about to pick it up when Buaji took Khushi palms into her hands and kissed them fondly, You must be in lot of pain, phir bhi? Buaji's eyes welled up looking at her wrists.

The blue patches on her wrists flashed her worst enemy's bitter face. She closed her eyes in exasperation and spoke to Buaji. Buaji, do you trust me?

Ofcourse I do. What kind of stupid question is this, that too out of no where?

Bas aise hee poochliya..[Just like that] Khushi hugged her buaji, worrying how Payal is in Mumbai and she ignored the next few calls from WeCare comforting Buaji.

You are not hiding anything from me, are you? Madhumati cupped her cheek and asked worriedly.

Nahi Buaji. What makes you think that? Khushi tried to sound as normal as she could.

Aise hee, You never usually plan anything in sudden. This Mumbai trip and that too in flight. This is your first time going by flight and that too spending so much...Why am I feeling restless? Madhumati held her head in her palm concernedly.

Kya Bua? [What Bua?] I am going to see my sister and here you are worrying about all the fun we are going to have? Khushi feigned irritation.

Fun and YOU? Buaji smiled teasingly and left it there not wanting to irk Khushi anymore.

The Kashyap's...Bandra..Mumbai..

Arnav Singh Raizada hooked, crooked, & Married?
Anushka Sinha, BusiBuzz

If one of your new year resolutions is to dream about Arnav Singh Raizada, hold your thoughts right there! The country's most eligible bachelor, an A-list Businessman, putting end to 3 year lovey dovey sizzling romantic relationship with leading actress, was spotted getting cozy with his new lady in the premises of Tirupati Venkateshwara Temple on Thursday. He was seen walking out of the temple without taking blessings of almighty, to have some private moments with his new lady love, who was simply dressed in ruby pink half-saree. The couple quiet apparently oblivious of the surroundings were seen romancing and marrying in their own hatke style..Yes, you read it right. If our sources are to be believed Mr. ASR adorned his then lover now wife's maang with his own blood unable to wait any longer to take their relation to new level... Quite hatke! Isn't it?

We wish all the best to the Hatke Couple of 2014!!!

Watch the space as we bring more news on that lucky girl who captured Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's heart.

What rubbish! Lavanya exclaimed angrily throwing the newspaper and dialed Arnav.

Lavanya Kashyap, one of the leading actresses of Bollywood, met Arnav at charity event 3 years ago. She is beautiful, tactful, and mainly knows how to carry herself as highly sophisticated Arnav Singh Raizada's lady. His feelings had always been too mechanical but she had no problem with it as she understood thats how ASR is by nature. People wont believe if she says she never saw him smiling. His persona and the way he demands from life is what attracted her to him and after relentless tries, she was able to take a tiny corner in his heart. The way he makes sure everything is perfect for her in his presence, is what made her hooked onto him for all these years. She is in love head over heels with ASR and waiting every single min hoping proposal on its way.

Morning she woke up for her shoot and found the article his name making it to the headlines. Tears escaped her dovey orbs as she dialed Arnav. Its around evening time of the day she was still clutched onto the phone for almost 9 hours hoping she will hear from him. She is madly in love and now in terrible state wondering if the news is true.

As per ASR rule, she is not supposed to dial anyone enquiring about him. If he didnt pick up that means he CANNOT talk at the moment. Unable to suppress the urge to find about the truth, she finally ended up calling Aman but not before saying a quiet prayer to save her from ASR wrath for her mistake.

To her good luck, Aman didnt pick up the call and to her bad luck, she didnt get to enquire about ASR.

Picking up her handbag, she rushed to meet his special someone who would answer her questions.

Miyapur...Hyderabad

Khushi felt very upset after speaking to Ashu few mins ago. She learnt that Ashu gave away the taveez to the unknown stranger, well at least for Khushi, he is stranger. She couldnt yell at the little one for her naive mistake but only Khushi knew how important it is for her. She soon declared to herself that everything is going wrong ever since she gave the taveez away. When she learnt that Ashu's bhai waited for her and left an envelope, she was most certain that he is one of the flirty types who just needs an excuse to come closer to women and she decided to deal with the man after her mumbai trip.  She looked at her packed bags and grabbed her cell phone to call NK.

NK, all ready?

I am all set. Do you want me to pick you up in the morning?

No, I will manage. She sounded very sad.

Khushi, is everything OK. I am just coming because you asked me to and I have no idea why I am coming.

We will talk about it in flight.

You know what? Let me pick you up in the morning.

No, thats not needed.

Then I am not coming with you.

She remained silent. She hates to take anyone's help but she needed someone trustworthy to take care of Payal while she puts her plan to action.

So, shall I take your silence as Yes? He goaded her again.

Yeah, be here by 4:30AM.

Cool, see ya and rest well.

Thinking about Khushi? Aman asked Arnav as he looked deeply engrossed in counting the stars through his private jet window.

Hmmm. Was his impromptu answer before he realized it.

I really like her guts I must say. I still cant believe that she asked for 50% partnership. Bhabhi kamaal hain yaar [Bhabhi is too good yaar]. There instantly landed a magazine right on his nose. And he winched in pain.

Arnav threw warning glance cocking his eyebrow.

I cant believe you are already so possessive of her. I am just talking about her yaar. Hadh hai! Aman didnt back off. He teased further.

I dont mind accepting life sentence for murdering you right at this second if you dont stop your nonsense. Arnav fumed.

What did I do? You were the one who tend her, not even casually, but with utmost gentleness. You were the one who relished her coffee, aise..with your eyes closed and that too from her cup. Aman mimicked how Arnav drank coffee...And the way you look so lost now, any bewakoof will tell that you are thinking about her.

Last time, this is the last time you are talking about her unless I ask any details. Clear? And yes I was thinking, I am and will be thinking about her until I dont own that damn business. And I am so glad that you gave yourself very apt name!

What?

Bewakoof! And next time I hear you calling her bhabhi, I will not hesitate to push you out of the aircraft..

Bu..

Not a word more! Arnav turned off his lights as pulled his sleep mask over his eyes.

This is nothing buddy, Wait for the shock Nani planned for you. Aman chuckled under his breath.

By the way Lavanya called many times. I didnt inform you earlier as you were busy with Ashu. Aman got only silence as his response.

But Aman was correct, Arnav was indeed thinking about Khushi. Everytime he try to think of Khushi, the dance teacher, his mind automatically directed him to Khushi, the businesswoman, reminding him the hate for her. Aman as well was sure that Arnav is constantly thinking about Khushi but only to destroy her as he promised. Arnav never liked anybody challenging him and he always made sure he tackled them before they could take their first step towards him. Arnav is dangerous when it comes to ruining anyone's life and Aman was genuinely concerned for Khushi. He hoped only Nani could stop Arnav.

Talk to Mishra tomorrow and get the legal papers ready to throw her out. Arnav spoke in his stern voice with his eyes still closed.

What? I thought you gave her 3 days time.

I did but She is not going to back off. When she sees the first notice, she might change her mind.

Arnie I seriously feel we should let go off on this one. I pity her yaar. Its her hard work. Aman spoke choosing his words carefully.

Arnav lifted the mask and peeked from under his eye lids. Love?

What?

Your concern screams love for her. Arnav said in mocking tone.

What rubbish? Do you know what you are talking about? Aman fumed with his remark.

Kyun? Itna gussa kyun? [Why are you so angry?] You never reacted like this when we took over other businesses. This suggests you have fallen for her.

Arnie stop it before I punch you.

Let me warn you as a friend, be careful with that woman. Every woman is born just to wooo-man and destruct the man. I dont think she is any different. She will not stick to you all your life. She will warm your bed...

Arnie!!! Aman yelled.

She will get pregnant and I am sure she will throw the kid into the garbage before you even know about it.

Aman couldnt say anything further after he heard that because Arnav was not talking about Khushi anymore. He was talking about his own life.  

Thats what women do, they throw the kids into garbage...Rahul...Ashu...Chote... Arnav mentally repeated those words looking out the window.

I dont know how she is in reality. She may be or may not be like the way you said. But all I know is SHE IS YOUR WIFE, whether you admit it or not and you better learn to choose your words carefully for her until its proven otherwise.

Arnav didnt hear what Aman said, he was no where in the present time to remember who Aman is, who Khushi is...All he could visualize is a baby crying in the garbage pile.

Raizada Mansion...Mumbai...

Nani, what are you saying? How could this news be true? Lavanya collapsed onto the couch crying bitterly.

Their marriage is true. I myself was witness. Nani said sitting next to Lavanya.

How could he do this to me Nani. I thought he truly loved me. I really thought he loved me. Lavanya broke down completely.

Nani hugged her. He really liked you beta but..Nani fell short of words. She felt very sad for Lavanya but she didnt regret the decision of spreading the news to the news agency.

Will you trust me on what I am going to say? Nani asked Lavanya holding her hands.

Lavanya was not even in her own state of mind to even listen to what Nani is asking.

Lavanya, I loved you as much as I loved my grandson. And I took this step to save both of you from wrecking your lives.

Instantly Lavanya pulled her hands back and looked shocked at Nani. What do you mean you took this step? Please dont tell me you spread the news?

Nani lowered her head and remained silent.

No Nani, what have you done? Why did you do it? Lavanya covered her face in her palms and sobbed.

I did it to free you from this relation which is giving you nothing in return. Nani spoke with heavy heart.

Lavanya raised her head and looked at Nani.

Tell me beta, how many times did you fight with him for your right? How many times did you say NO to him for anything? How many times did you make him understand his responsibilities as committed lover? How many times did he take you for dinner without you having to ask? And I am sorry for getting more personal; How many times did he look into your eyes before hugging or before...

Never...was Lavanya's mumbled reply.

Every single time you agreed to what he said without questioning him, not that he made you do absurd things. Why didnt you put any effort to make him understand what you are? Why did you let him be the way he is?

I thought thats what he preferred.

He preferred because he didnt know the other way. He is a mountain. He is born without any bondings and you cant expect him to know the special feelings because he is not aware that any thing such exists. This is not what he wants Lavanya. He wants tough love who could stand up for him, a person who could fight for him with him. He doesnt know it yet. He never loved you, but he liked you. But the problem is you loved him too much.

Lavanya hugged her knees and cried mutely.

I have seen disappointment so many times on your face but sadly you never dared to voice it out and thus he ended up thinking everything is fine. Now if you start voicing it, he will question you WHY NOW? Do you have answer for that? But I guarantee, one day down the lane when your patience bubble breaks, you will voice your frustration. By then it would be too late for you both. You have been compromising way too much with him beta and you cannot go on for life time compromising with your partner. I loved you as much as I loved him. I dont want my kids suffer like this. I strongly advice you to find someone who will understand you thoroughly, who will love you and not take you for granted. Rest is your decision!

Lavanya grabbed her hand bag and headed towards the door. She stopped in her tracks and asked her one final question, Does he love her?

No, but he did look into her eyes meaningfully.

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
oh..this was a blast episode..with so many details..
i like La's part a lot..she seems: mature in certain aspects..
i have no idea why is Khushi going to Mumbai tho!

Edited by samarablog - 10 years ago
first coming to ur note...i must say u r absolutely right in saying ..khushi believes in taveez as it was something which she got on the road...the night when she cried with the unknown broken boy...

awesome update deepu...starting from "we care" ...the way arnav eagerly waited for the dance teacher khushi ...it seems to me that this "we care " is going to be the only place where both will walk side by side using heart not brain...its like a place where there is no space for arrogance ,anger destruction...some how the place portray pure peace...peace for heart and soul...
ashu didnt know her birthday...and that the saddest part of every orphan ...uff deepu ...heart touching fact...too good...the way she was after arnav to take her along...was as painful for me as it was for arnav or aman...wt u tried to convey here it reached to  heart...

if there is any one who can stir him emotionally that would be ashu, atleast for the moment...hmm i can see in future...there is going to be some one else..who can do the same to him...:)

so khushi is going to mumbai...taking nk along...woh bhee first time in flight...not telling the real purpose to buaji...and made vada pao in 10 mins...amazing...i think her intutuions r telling her that something bad forsure is on the way...she is indeed damn sharp

busibuzz news...awesome and hilarious...that whole news is written damn good...full maza ...:)

aman and arnav talks in plane ,fun as well as heart touching...need to add ,love u baby(i mean aman)...hehehe

hmm so he is thinking indeed abt khushi...but he is not going to spare her...and aman knows his friend aggression very well...he wanted to save the efforts of khushi...but arnav is indeed asr...
that love? was funny ...hmm so arnav do use "easy" words also sometimes :)...i am using easy sarcastically here as for the time being for arnav its very useless word...but forsure till last chap ...arnav babuwa will  knows how difficult this LOVE stands for :)

deepu i loved the way nani appeared to be in real sense true sensible elderly figure...the way u wrote dialogue between lav and nani...u took my heart girl...very sensible and mature ...her each and every word weigh loads...deepu tum aysa strong and fabulous kayse likhti ho yaar...for me the best part of update...that beta word which nani used when ever for lavanya...it touched me deep down...so sincere advice ...loved it to the core

Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
First of all my apologies to all the people who wanted to Res first. I came online saw Deepthi Res for the update and did my Res and went with my work 😆 . Sorry guys.

Coming to the update. The first part , Conversation between Ashu and Arnav was very heart touching. Loved the way Arnav said the day I take you home is your B'day 👏 . Yes I see the logging for love in the eyes of kids when ever I pay a visit to the orphanage. Every time I come back home from the orphanage I will be in tears. I ask my self what is their fault ? why are they punished ? OK I think I am becoming too senti 😆

So Nani is responsible for the news leakage . Love you Nani for this you are amazing. What will be Arnav's state when he comes to know that the person whom he hates and the person who he is eager to meet are one and the same what will be his first reaction.

Arnav blamed women for kids becoming orphans , are women solely responsible , Men does not have any hand are they saints 😆 Both Men are Women need to be blamed. I think Arnav will come to know this in future. 

I hope Lavanya understands what Nani said to her. Nani was correct . What ever might be the relationship it should be shared by both the people. One sided relationship's Never last long because the person who is trying her/his best to maintain it will get tired at certain point of time and everyone has certain expectations from life and also from relationships. 

NIce update 
Edited by Srilathalolla - 10 years ago
No res 😭Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
Originally posted by deepthiya

Coming coming...just dropped the little one at schoool...damn its snowing,I hate this weather...Uff done with my rants..Let me res in 15mins from my lappy..just one part...
I didnt know u will be eager for the fight./.I thought u all loved only the romance...LOL

Deepthi Zara Meetha Khane se Diabetic hojayenge isiliye zindagi mein kuch chatpata hona chahiye lol what can I do I am like that 😉 . People may not like it but Hum ise hi bindaas hain 😆
Lala spam humlog kare 😔 Res baki user lagaye 😒
Originally posted by Barun_Gf

Lala spam humlog kare 😔 Res baki user lagaye 😒

awww my friend...:)🤗