[Shiv-Gauri] The Oldest Story... - 3 (END -p. 134)

Posted: 13 years ago
Jan 15, '11

And here's the third thread to The Oldest Story...
I am repasting everything that is on the first and second threads here, so that you don't miss anything ;)

Hello readers,

Much to the dismay of my loved ones, rather than ending my crazed writing with the one and only FF that I have been writing like a maniac since July, I have decided to start yet another one (as you guys who have been following Love and Despair can already tell, it's just about wrapping up). Yes, yes, I am thinking of joining FA (Fan-fiction Anonymous) to treat my addiction, but while I ponder the merits of the 12-steps, I have decided to indulge in yet another one ðŸ˜‰

This one is based on Shiv-Gauri, although really, it's just based on Iqbal Khan (who I have discovered is The Original Badass).   Okay, so, let me give you a visual... (*sigh)

Please don't drool ladies... and for those who are not impressed... hmm... are you sure there is not an estrogen imbalance?  ðŸ˜‰

So, aside from his physicality and charisma, I have borrowed several names and the basic premise of that show Karam Apna Apna... everything else is strictly flowing from my decidedly deviant imagination. Particularly the character of Gauri, who bears not an ounce of resemblance (except maybe her height ;) to the Gauri from the show.

I know some of you would prefer visuals, so here is one for Gauri...

And the others:

Shashank

Thalia

That was a rather long-winded preamble.

I am going to update my PM list based on interest, so please hit the like button on the first post (the one that is my letter to readers, not the first chapter - on that one, you only have to hit like, if you actually like it ;) if you would like to be PM-ed about updates.

Thank you dears (particularly all those who have been so loyal to my Love and Despair - even through all the supremely racy parts ;)

Oh, and that's brings me to another point. I, obviously, have no problems with writing adult content, as you may have noticed ;) Unlike Love and Despair that started off with a steamy post, this one is not... but I would nevertheless like to warn those who do not prefer such content to avoid my writing. While my stories are not focused on love scenes per se, they also do not shy away from them. In this case, it would reallly depend on how Iqbal, I mean, Shiv,and Gauri feels ðŸ˜‰

(P.S. please dears, do NOT read if you are below 21 or think that kissing is the maximum extent of your tolerance for physical relationships between the lead pair' I sincerely mean it' thank you)

**I do not own Shiv and Gauri Kapoor, the characters, - Karam Apna Apna (the show), Star Plus, Balaji Telefilms (and whoever else is involved) does.   However, The Oldest Story... is my creative work, and I request that you respect my rights over it.  Please do not copy or plagiarize my story in its entirety or in parts or post it elsewhere.  Thank you :)**

P.S.  Just for Kicks :)

Pictures of Rathan and Senna:
Pictures of Nayana/Nirosha (From Love and Despair and occasional guest-stars of this FF ;)
Aarya (for you Love and Despair peeps :)

Lots of love,

Devi

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1: At the Precipice... 
Chapter 2: ... to the Reception
Chapter 3:  A Bride and Groom
Chapter 4: The Beginning of...
Chapter 5: The Other Woman?
Chapter 6: Pehli Raat
Chapter 7: Pehli Raat - part 2
Chapter 8: There is always a Morning After
Chapter 9:  Of Legs and Moms
Chapter 10: Dinner at the Khuranas
Chapter 11: Dinner at the Khuranas - part 2
Chapter 12: Blue
Chapter 13: Of Rain and Robes
Chapter 14: Of Kisses and Dresses
Chapter 15: RED
Chapter 16: A Run-in With The Host
Chapter 17: Of Slits and Bets
Chapter 18: Chapter 18: Rated R
Chapter 19: A Memory in White
Chapter 20: A Brush with Tragedy
Chapter 21: Late December back in...
Chapter 22: Oh, What a Night!
Chapter 23: Dirty Laundry
Chapter 24: Late-Nite Studying
Chapter 25: Purani Love Stories
Chapter 26: The Arabian Nights...
Chapter 27: It's just a Picnic in the Park (cross-over with Love and Despair).  p. 70
Chapter 28: In Flagrante Delicto
Chapter 28: A Blast From the Past
Chapter 29: Involuntary Participation
Chapter 30: The Hours - Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hours - Part 2
Chapter 32: The Hours - Part 3
Chapter 33: The Hours - Part 4
Chapter 34: The Hours - Part 5
Chapter 35: The Hours - Part 6
Chapter 36: The Hours - Part 7
Chapter 37: The Final Hour
Chapter 38: Shaayad
Chapter 39: Song of Songs
Chapter 40: Relativity
Chapter 41: Bin Bulayee Mehmaan
Chapter 42: A Confrontation
Chapter 43: The Vixen
Chapter 44: The Ride Back
Chapter 45: Wicker and Yarn
Chapter 46: What Came Before
Chapter 47: What Came After
Chapter 48: Shock and Awe
Chapter 49: Grapes and Pomegranates
Chapter 50: Hot-cross Buns
Chapter 51: Wild Stone (Part 1)
Chapter 52: Wild Stone (Part 2)
Chapter 53: A Dark and Terrible Beauty - Part 1
Chapter 54: A Dark and Terrible Beauty - Part 2
Chapter 55: A Dark and Terrible Beauty - Part 3
Chapter 56: A Dark and Terrible Beauty - Part 4
Chapter 57: A Dark and Terrible Beauty - Part 5
Chapter 58: A Dark and Terrible Beauty - Part 6
Chapter 59: The Return of a Dream 
Chapter 60: What's Love Got To Do With It?
Chapter 61:  What's Love Got to do with It?  - Part 2 (The Proposition)
Chapter 62: What's Love Got to do with it? - Part 3
Chapter 63: What's Love Got to do with It? - Part 4
Chapter 64:  What's Love Got to do with it? - Part 5
Chapter 65:  What's Love Got to do with it? - Part 6
Chapter 66: What's Love Got to do with it? - Part 7
Chapter 67: What's Love Got to do With It? - Part 8
Chapter 68: My Immortal
Chapter 69: My Immortal - Part 2
Chapter 70: The Morning After
Chapter 71: Two Incidents
Chapter 72: Two Reactions
Chapter 73: Rathan and Senna
Chapter 74: Indu and Jan
Chapter 75: Contemplations
Chapter 76:  La Verdad 
Chapter 77: Te Amo
Chapter 78: La Verdad - Part 2
Chapter 79: The Plan
Chapter 80: How to Not Piss Her Off
Chapter 81: A Flashback
Chapter 82: Mendi and Sangria
Chapter 83:  Mehndi 
Chapter 84: Mehndi - Part 2
Chapter 85: Mehndi - Part 3
Poll to choose Dhruv (hehee):
Chapter 86: Mehndi - Part 4
Chapter 87: An Interlude
Chapter 88: Sangeet - Part 1
Chapter 89: Sangeet - Part 2
Chapter 90: Sangeet - Part 3
Chapter 91: Sangeet - Part 4
Chapter 92: Sangeet - Part 5
Chapter 93: Sangeet - Part 6
Chapter 94: Sangeet - Part 7
Chapter 95: Sangeet - Part 8
Chapter 96: Ek Raat 
Chapter 97: Ek Raat - Part 2
Chapter 98: Ek Raat - Part 3
Chapter 99: Ek Raat - Part 4
Chapter 100: Ek Raat - Part 5
Chapter 101: Chocolat
Chapter 102: Ellem
Chapter 103: Of Sarees and Salads
Chapter 104:  Girl Talk
Chapter 105: Girl Talk - 2
Chapter 106: The Return of the Arabian Nights 
Chapter 107: The Return of the Arabian Nights - 2
Chapter 108: The Return of the Arabian Nights - 3
Chapter 109:  The Return of the Arabian Nights - 4
Chapter 110: The Return of the Arabian Nights - 5
Chapter 111: The Return of the Arabian Nights - 6
Chapter 112: The Finale - Part 1
Chapter 113: The Finale - Part 2
Chapter 114: The Finale - Part 3
Chapter 115: Shivarathri

Last Chapter:  ---Oh Dear Lord!---

Link to my Maan-Geet FF (Love and Despair)

Link to my other FF: Eden (ongoing):  

My Work on FanFiction.net

Vampire Diaries FF: Oil and Water

My Blog:  Thoolika

Edited by sridevi27 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 83:  Mehndi

He couldn't believe that he was just like those idiot men in those Yash Chopra movies, hiding behind a curtain, on the lookout for his wife among the abundance of anklets, bangles, and laughter than he could hear from inside the large gathering area in center of the house that was lined with a zillion curtains of some light shade of blue that was straight out of some Sanjay Leela Bansali flick.  Lord, when did he become so Bollywood-conscious? 

He tried to be discreet as he slowly pulled back one of the millions of blue fabric panels that hung down the perimeter of the rectangular space, but there were so many woman there that he knew he was bound to get caught.  Get caught hiding out trying to get a glimpse of his wife when he could very well just wait until the evening and see her at the Sangeet!  But he wanted to see her now…

"Can you see anything?"  He heard the whisper behind him and jerked up.

"Lord, Rathan!  Can you give a guy a warning before you sneak up on him?"

"That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one!"  Rathan said before he tried to pull apart the same blue panel that Shiv had just tried. 

"Don't be obvious.  They're going to find out!"  Shiv whispered.

"Oh come on!  They have to know that we will try to get a peek.  That's part of the fun of this thing.  Haven't you seen any Bollywood film?  This is our role.  Pilfer our women right after they get all the mehndi on.  Then their hands will be occupied waiting for the green stuff to dry and it gives us an entirely fair advantage to take advantage of their fair persons.  Capiche?"

"You have given this a lot of thought, huh?"

"Lord, yes!  I want to see where she is hiding my initial on her palm!"

"Palm? Ha! I am sure that's all you want inspect!"

"Hey hey! You'll only know my pain when you stop getting to sleep with your wife, alright!"

Oh, if his brother only knew what an additional torture it was to actually get to sleep with your wife every night and still not get to touch her!  Especially when her body was like a…   yea, okay… it was better to not complete that thought right now…

"Why don't you scope out your hone-waale from here and I will go to the other side of this blue blockade?"

"Great idea.  The last thing I need is for you to kill my mojo."

"Yea, whatever!"

Shiv walked over to the other side of "the Blue", trying to be careful.  The women appeared to be coming in and going out of a few of the panels that were floating around the entrance to living room.  So, he stayed away from there.  He thought he heard voices near where he was standing and quickly hid behind the column next to him.

Oh, this was ridiculous!  Why was he doing this?

Not that such self-admonishment stopped him or got him to move away from where he was perched behind that column listening to the surplus of estrogen inside the Blue

Finally, when the voices moved back to the center of the room, he managed to pull one of the blue curtain panels open slightly. 

His jaw dropped open at the sight of the plethora of colors that greeted him.  If the women were decked out in such ornate sarees for a Mehndi, he didn't even want to know what the wedding was bound to be like…

The first person he noticed was Senna.  You couldn't help but notice her given how they had seated her right in the center on a tiny footstool.  The rest of the women were sitting all around on a large throw that was spread out on the floor.  He didn't even know why Rathan had bothered.  There was no way he would be able to get Senna out of here.  She was essentially barricaded in…

His target, on the other hand… he quickly scanned the women sitting on the floor and a few seconds in, his eyes lit on her form just as she rose from where she was sitting, holding both her arms away from her body. 

This had been a bad idea…

Lord knew how he had been holding himself back from her all these weeks!  Although she seemed to not appreciate it one bit! He had read in those books that he had gotten that even though her body was changing in ways that drove him literally crazy with lust, it didn't mean that she was necessarily up for doin' the dirty.  In fact, the books were quite emphatic is cautioning that there were key areas of her body that were likely to be too tender for his amorous attentions.  Even though he had had a quick conversation with God right then about why He would do such a thing to needlessly tease men, he had also quickly reminded himself that he was supposed to be withholding himself from her anyways.  And thus, he went to the torture chamber known as his bedroom every night to fitfully toss and turn while remaining within hand's reach of his wife, whose body was quickening with his seed and yet off-limits to him. 

As she rose from the floor now, he saw that in contrast to all the embellished clothes all around her, she was wearing a simple flowy pale blue sari that hugged all her curves most sinfully.  Her hair was unbound and streamed loosely down to her waist.   She was smiling, partially listening to something one of the women said to her and partially checking the design on her palms.  She was hands-down-and-without-a-doubt the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. 

As he looked on in a somewhat hypnotic state, she bent slightly to catch something that someone else said and in the process dropped the pallu of her sari.

He hoped to God that Rathan wasn't still on the other side!

Rather than pulling the pallu of the sari back up, Gauri laughed now at her own clumsiness and stood up;  the pallu collected in the crook of her bent elbow, revealing a glorious view of… he took a deep breath involuntarily.   When one of the women made to rise to fix the sari for her, Gauri gestured her back saying that she herself will fix it.

Standing as he was like a statue, unable to look away from the way that her blouse molded over her breasts, it took him a moment to notice that she was walking right to where he was standing.

He quickly closed the curtain and snuck behind the column again, just as she pulled aside the panel and stepped out.

Her back was to him, so she didn't notice him immediately.  But she sensed him quickly enough and turned around, gasping when she saw him.  He covered her mouth and pulled her against the column as she extended her arms down to either side so as to not get the henna on his shirt.

"It's just me. Don't make any sound."  He said, although both those points seemed self-evident and thus moot when he said it out loud.

It struck him then that he hasn't been this close to her in a long time as he moved in even nearer until his chest rubbed against hers; he felt her body jerk in response as her eyes closed on a moan.

He pulled back immediately worried that he had hurt her.  Her eyes opened suddenly, although rather than pain or relief, he saw… disappointment

"Did I hurt you?"  He whispered, still remaining close to her, but making sure that his chest did not even accidentally graze her breasts.

She shook her head and turned her face away from him to give him her profile.

What?

"I didn't hurt you?"  He asked her again in a hushed voice, making sure that no one just happening to be lingering on the other side of the Blue heard him.

She shook her head again with a slight smile as she whispered back, "Will you pull my sari up?"

He paused a moment, mesmerized by her smile, before the coy tone of her voice registered fully.

What??

"I like it better this way."  He said, unable to resist. 

Her eyes rose to him in surprise, before she looked away again.  He couldn't believe it as he watched her pull the edge of her lower lip in, worrying it in a way that was making him want to carry her upstairs right this second.

He moved in closer once more to see what would happen, and sure enough, when his body touched hers again, her lips parted on a sigh as her eyes drifted shut.

"Shiv…" her voice had taken on a husky timbre.

"Do you want me to touch you?"  He asked, catching her face by the chin and bringing it back to him.

She nodded slowly after a beat.

There was a voice somewhere inside his head telling him that this was against his plan to win her over.  But he forcefully pushed it away.

"Where?"  He asked.

She looked up at him without saying anything, although her eyes were telling him many things, he could swear. 

He had never seen her like this before, not able to tell him exactly what she wanted.  In fact, the Gauri he knew would be demanding what she wanted without delay… which is why he had taken her un-demandingness these past few weeks as silent agreement with his no-physical-intimacy clause.  But she seemed to be just as silently asking him now to retract said clause…

Was he reading all these cues right?  Did she want him?  Did she appreciate the changes that he had made – the amazingly difficult changes, mind you?  Did she even notice?

But what he asked instead was, "Here?" as his hands stroked her waist.  Her shoulder jerked up to hit her chin as she gasped in pleasure.

It emboldened him to continue further and he ran his index finger down the vertical line of her bare belly to the tiny button at its destination point.  "Here?"

Her belly sucked in at his touch and her head fell back against the column.  He could only imagine what it must be costing her to keep her arms with the henna running all the way up to her elbows away from him to make sure it didn't smudge.

"Or…" he said before he paused.  It was several moments before her eyes opened as he delayed in naming the next part of her body that he wanted to touch.

But he wasn't touching… yet… he was just looking – like he had been sneaking glances throughout – now intently though, at her recently enhanced parts, as she liked to call them. 

As she felt the heat of his gaze, she understood why they called it a heaving bosom – when the bosom was actually large enough, it did heave… especially when your husband looked at you like he wanted to eat you alive and you didn't want to say or do anything that might distract him from his course of action, particularly because he hasn't looked or you or touched you like this in two weeks.

And so rather than saying anything – but she found that she wanted to say nothing anyways – she simply stood there, relying on the support of the column behind her, feeling as if her body was ripening solely by his gaze. 

"Here?"  He finally said just as she thought he would hear her heart trying to pop out of her chest.

"Where is Gauri?"  she gave a startled jerk when she heard someone call out loudly from inside.  She could also hear footsteps coming closer.

She looked back at him and could see the disappointment in his eyes before he quickly masked it.

He pulled her sari up and over her shoulder then, watching her face the whole time.

There was something about the way that he watched her that made her heart ache painfully.  She wanted him so much… not just his sharp wit, his charisma, the strength in his body, or the pleasure that he could give her… she also wanted this sweet Shiv – not the one who had been giving her diabetes for the past few weeks – but this Shiv… the same one who had always been there hiding inside other Shiv… this one who could be sweet in all the ways that counted… by typing her paper or taping her classes or looking at her like he thought he couldn't live without her. 

"Gauri…"  she heard her name again and just as Shiv turned toward the sound, she leaned up to kiss his cheek.

While he looked back at her in surprise, she smiled and snuck back in through the same blue panel that she had come out through before.

----------------------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Woooo Hoooo

Oh yh Oh yh
Go Devi Go Devi Go Devi - hehehhehehehhehhehe
another thread to add to your many more that shall come in the near future!!!😃😃😃

As a token of my appreciation to your hard work😆
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting! Girl you are the only one I can press a "like" for a reserved post :)
bono_jostna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! Another thread! Continue writing....
Downhill thumbnail

congrats on ur new thread dear...

looking forward for another spicy update......

reva

NiksAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.....new thread........congo dear......best of luck .......!
Alright... *whew* 
The update is finally up :)
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread.....😃
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Deviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I do not know what to say to you - OMG OMG OMG fighting the urge to like expload with emotion - ........oh my my for once in my lifetime...........mehndhi is acting like something I would never want - if its going to act as such a barrier...............oooooooooo im glad someone called out for her...............else god knws wat would have happened lool

it seems like gauri knew shiv was near..............lool hahahahha hence walked straight to him for him to sort out her pallu
lool

oooooooooooooo devi can i say - I WANT MORE - u have like...gotten me to a place where i cannot concentrate on anything now