FF (Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... -pg. 140, 142 - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago

The Hours – Part 2

"So much of our time is preparation, so much is routine, and so much retrospect, that the path of each man's genius contracts itself to a very few hours." - Emerson

"You what??" 

He looked up from the note that she had shoved in his face before taking the ice that he had brought in and running to the bathroom.

It was a short note, with its each word ticking like a time-bomb.

Shiv,

It appears that I accidentally ingested a highly potent aphrodisiac that is going to take about six to eight hours to work itself out of my system.  Please have mercy on me and go back to your room before I come out of the bathroom.

-Gauri

He knocked on the bathroom door when she didn't respond.  There was still nothing and he called out a quick "I am coming in" before he opened the door.

"No no!" she was animated all of a sudden, trying to get him out, but he came in anyways.

She was holding two cubes of ice in her right hand while her left one was lifting up her hair from the back.  He flicked the light on low and saw that the cubes had been put to good use already.  There was water streaming down her neck and chest and her tank was absorbing the moisture, spreading downwards through the cotton like paint splashed on a canvas. 

She could have sworn that whatever the aphrodisiac was doing, the intensity of Shiv's gaze was making it ten times stronger. 

"Shiv, I am really really really hot.  And it doesn't help when you are standing next to me. So, will you please go back to your room?"

"Do you know what an aphrodisiac does?"  he asked now, quietly, watching her in a way that was excruciating.

"No Shiv, I have no idea what an aphrodisiac does.  Because, you know, I was born yesterday!"  She was amazed that she still had the wherewithal to be sarcastic.

"Then you also know that you are going to need some… assistance… to ease your suffering."

She had looked away after her last comment to him, but now looked back in agitation.

"I don't need any assistance, least of all from you!"

"Oh really?"  He came in and closed the door.

"Yes, really!  I swear to God, Shiv, if you come any closer…"

"If I come any closer, what?  What will you do?" he challenged.

She ground her teeth and looked around her.  The only thing she found were the ice cubes that were half melted in her hand.  She threw it at him.  It hit his chest, leaving a small spot of wetness, before it bounced off.

"Very mature!"  he watched the ice hit the ceramic tiles before looking up at her to offer the irritating comment.

"You're an ass, Shiv!"

"But you knew that from the beginning.  Repeating the same thing every day doesn't change the fact!" He was coming closer still.

"No, but it makes me feel better!"  She shot back as she moved back.

"You know what else is going to make you feel better right now?"  His tone changed now as he asked.

"Yes! I do, in fact! And I believe I said that to you no less than five times.  You need to leave.  That would make me feel better infinitely!"

"Wrong answer."  He advanced without slowing down.

And before she knew it, he was within hand's reach and she turned around to run, but he grabbed her to him. 

She was turned towards the wall as she pushed away from him and was surprised when he suddenly let her go, making her stumble against the wall.  And that was when she realized that he had done it on purpose, because now he was behind her, pressing his entire body against hers.

She screamed out in agony and pleasure. 

He reached over to turn the shower on full blast, its noise blocking out her sound, although he was sure that if his mother was upstairs, she would have already heard.  Thank God his father wasn't home yet! 

Shit!  Where had she gotten a highly potent aphrodisiac and how had she accidentally ingested it??  He wanted to ask her all that, but he doubted that she would be able to put two coherent words together right now.

He was behind her again and as he ran his hands up her waist, she moaned so loud that he was glad that he had turned the shower on.  She was like a writhing uncontrollable mass of sensation. 

"Shiv…" she called him name on another moan as she turned around in his arms, now facing him.  Her neck arched back.   "I… I feel…I want… You're going to kill me!" 

One of the straps of her tank top fell off her shoulder then and before he could get over that sight, she pushed the other strap off as well. 

"Gauri!"  he called out, stopping her.

"Shiv!  Don't do this half-assed.  If you insist on holding me, then touch me!  Really touch me!  And make this stop.  Otherwise, leave!!!"

And just like that, what he had said that first night came back to him.

"If you think I am cowed by your threats, you don't know me at all!  That was just meant to be a one-time thing, just to get you off your high horse!  But now, you just wait and see, Gauri.  I will make you yield to me!  By the time this is over, you will be begging me to touch you!  Begging!  DO YOU HEAR ME??"

He had time to think that it was ironic that she was begging him now, but only Gauri could make begging sound like a command.  That was just like his girl.

"Your begging is my command."  He couldn't resist adding right then and her eyes snapped open, anger now warring with passion.  He meant to make the passion win out… it struck him that he was setting about to systematically destroy her entire wardrobe… because as she looked on, he grabbed the opening of her tank-top where the little ribbon wound its way through a few tiny holes and ripped it down in half, its tearing noise lost in the sound of the blasting water in the background.

She raised her eyes to him in surprise, but it was quickly replaced by arousal… completely unadulterated arousal…

The tank fell down her back now that there was nothing to hold it up. 

He didn't have to bring her up to kiss him, because even as his arms went around her waist, she was leaning up towards him, her need taking over and replacing any other reticence that she may have had.

He crushed her close to him then, running his hands down her bare back.  She lifted one of her legs, running it up the side of his and he grabbed it to run his hand up its long soft length, a fantasy that he really had never thought would come true again…  He bent her back a bit as he worked his way down from her mouth to her neck and farther down still…

"Shivvvvv!"  He heard just then and realized when Gauri's head snapped up that it was not she who had called out his name.

"Oh shit! Mom!!"

Gauri was having trouble pulling herself fully out of the cloud of desire and she just ended up looking miffed and confused, making no attempts to cover herself as she fell back once again against the wall.  He reached over to turn the shower off and then picked her up in his arms to carry her into their room and to their bed.  He pulled the covers over her just in time before the knocking became persistent and his mother was yelling his name again.

He rushed over to open the door.

"What are you doing to Gauri? I heard her scream."  He swore to God that his parents always seemed to think that he was torturing his wife!

"God, mom! I am not doing anything to her!  She thought she saw a worm in the bathroom, but it was just the string of the blinds.  No problem now."

"Let me see her."

"She is sleeping mom!"

"Already?"

"Yes!"

"I don't believe you!"

"Fine!  She didn't scream because she saw a worm.  Alright!  She screamed because of me! And now she is really really tired!"  He regretted the words as soon as it left his mouth, particularly because of the shocked expression of his mother's face, but honestly, his parents really needed to give them some space and privacy!  He knew he was being unfair… Gauri had sounded like she was screaming bloody murder.  How was his mother to know that it was in pleasure and not in pain!

"Shiv…" Gauri called him in a voice that sounded like a woman calling her lover back to bed and his eyes widened as he looked back at his mother, who had the same expression on her face.

"So you finally managed to do the deed!  I told you it was UST all those years, but did you believe me?  Nooo… I am only your mother after all, what would I know?  Now, go resolve away my son… Be gentle… she is softer than she lets on…"  she smiled at the end of that short unexpected lecture before she walked away and he wondered how it was that God expected men to understand women at all when they almost never reacted the way you think they would…

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Prefect timing for my study break ;)
so amazingly written..

waiting fr the next part already.😳.

wrong timing...........................shiv's mothers

wrong cliff hanger.................i cant wait till next update.......................
i could kill his mom .... at this point i think Shiv was gonna do that 😛 again u left us panting for more ..... pls dont torture us any longer, do cont!!!!
omg Devi your killing me here!!!
ROFL at Shivs mother
UST ROFL
and wow i think next time shiv wants Gauri to do something he should use an aphrodisiac
u make each part so edgy that i hv 2 wait for the next...when r u updating the nxt?? Plz do it soon..
ufffffff....wrong timing.....now wats gonna happen...most important...wen is gonna happen????? deviiiiiiii............we r waiting.....
"So you finally managed to do the deed!  I told you it was UST all those years, but did you believe me?  Nooo… I am only your mother after all, what would I know?  Now, go resolve away my son… Be gentle… she is softer than she lets on…"

I love Shiv's Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg, I m half dead by now thank God m usd to read ur earlier updates otherwise u have already dug my grave.I thnk m gonna need nitroglycerine, jst before ur nxt update!