-Blossy- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geez isn't Gauri the little punk!

Love her :D

Update Soon!
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This fiction is awesome.Loved reading it.
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i would hve written a nice comment if i hadnt broken my finger! :(

Loved it !!!
.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

deviant, sexy wife.

i love this wordings....i mean its true that she is deviant but  a very beautiful deviant wife of his.........seriously loved this gauri...who is with full attitude and being more egoistic than gauri shiv is making her more deviant.....loved each word of the update.................
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was awesome......really loved it
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
oye update soon yaar.............. cant wait 

Chapter 17: Of Slits and Bets

He walked up to her and grabbed her around the waist to jerk her closer to him.  She put her hands out at the last minute so that she wouldn't crush into his chest and draw attention. 

"What the hell, Shiv?  This is not our bedroom!"  She said, irritated now that he would try to do something like that in public.

"If this happened in our bedroom, it really wouldn't have to happen here, now would it?" he bit out, refusing to let her go.

Fortunately, at that exact moment, some soul alerted the deejay to start and he heard Fiona rounding up all of her friends and his friends to get on the dance floor.

Perfect, he thought, as the people started milling on the floor.  This time he pulled her hands away from where they were currently holding him off and pulled her close like he had initially intended.

She resisted, but he didn't let that stop him.  And finally she was pressed up against him.  There were so many people around them now that he was sure no one would notice as his hand slithered down her hip and to her leg where her dress opened into the forbidden territory.  She caught his hand before it could touch skin and brought it back to her waist.

"So, how did you hide this from me when we left the house?"  he asked her now.

"We have our ways…" she replied.  He pulled her closer and started moving to the slow number that the deejay had started with.

"We?  Ah, of course… how could I miss it?  My mother would be involved in this devious plot, of course…"

She didn't respond to that, but smiled and looked away.

His arms went around her waist and he pressed her body hard against him as the music continued.

"Shiv!" she said in resistance.

"Yes?"  he asked, running his fingers up her back.

"Could you ease up on the fondling a bit?  People are bound to notice!' she said now.

"Hey, hey, I am just dispelling the myth that all these people who have not yet met you have about what an ugly ogre I have obtained for a last-minute wife.  Now, if I hold you like this, how could anyone doubt that I haven't had the hots for you for ages?" he said with complete confidence.

She looked up at him and smiled now at his explanation as she said, "You must have a lot of experience making up shit to get out of situations…"

"Or get into situations…" he said, smiling, as his hands caressed her waist over the satin.

"You are one cocky jackass!" she said.

"I know…" his smile widened.

"And you are not getting into this situation…" she said just as he twirled her around to hold her against him from the back.

"You want to bet?" he whispered in her ear as she suddenly felt his hand stroke her down the entire length of her side before it reached and touched the skin where the slit started on her thigh. 

She felt heat shoot from where his hand touched her to other parts of her body and it startled her so much, how easily he could do that to her now, that she turned around quickly to say, "Yes, I do actually."

He appeared stunned that she would turn the tables so quickly and he needed a moment to recover before he registered what she said.

"You want to bet what exactly?  It's one thing to use a metaphor in the heat of the moment.  And another thing entirely to make it an operational definition to measure in a wager." He said now, annoyed.

"Then, why don't you make it more clear how you intend to get into this situation?" she said now, gesturing up and down her body.

"God, woman!  Do you have to make everything so difficult?  Can't you just enjoy the moment?" he said, becoming more irritated.

"Shiv, the last thing you want is a wife who enjoys the moment just like all your other wenches.  So, don't include me in the same category, the slit in my dress notwithstanding!"  She said before walking away from him.

"I have never included you in any category…" he said quietly after a moment when he was sure that she was out of earshot. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ah! finally i get to catch u with ur updates.. i just cnt stop thinking abt iqbal nw.. hw am i goin to study 4 my xam nw?
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for great updates... loved Gauri... lol... she is really good with her responses... or should i say u are good with responses... 😆... cant wait for shiv-gauri to talk ( or should i say... argue...)abt her dress😆... plz cont soon...
just read the latest three updates...
and they are absolutely fantastic...
loving the UST between Shiv-Gauri !!!!