Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Pregnant?  Guess Gauri didn't wasn't expecting that outcome to her little game!  ðŸ˜†

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am loving this..shiv is going to be daddy..now that's gonna change things.and it's funny how Shaan and Thalia worked out things for themselves but messed it up for shiv and gauri...
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my bad Devi hehehehehe not page 78 - it's page 83.........lool

erm here it is from the beginning:
"He walked out of the room, feeling sick with guilt and grief; he didn't know which one was stronger or worse.  He didn't understand why she had to cry and make it worse.  Why was she crying anyways?  She got what she wanted.  He chose to ignore the little part of his brain that was trying to tell him that Gauri never cried and that the girl wouldn't know how to be act out an emotion that she didn't feel if someone paid her.  He also ignored the part of him that told him to go back and talk to her.  He had never been one to wallow in misery before, but for some reason, the idea that had climbed into his brain ' that she wanted Shaan back "

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg please tell her the truth!! PLEASE!! i feel depressed reading this!!! oh man... i would have them fight than this!!!
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't expect that.. 😛

Can I be greedy and ask whether you will update again today??
Originally posted by: bhakbhartifan

I didn't expect that.. 😛

Can I be greedy and ask whether you will update again today??

Lol... I don't think so, but sometimes I surprise myself :)
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Devi I want to like your above post but I won't incase I get disappointed by not being able to........soo I'm mentioning it just for u - erm.........hmmm lool

no pressure hunny
Water. thumbnail
Oh Wow.
I loved the update.
Thanks so much.

4th week and they are not taking.....n now she is pregnant.
Lets see what happens next.

R they going to continue to suffer all alone in their hearts Devi?

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Women...we expect of expected but what happens when we get unexpected?  As I said before, if we try to play with the fire, we have to prepare our self to get burn as well.  Amazing is such the Flame...it soothes you if it's from the dia (lamp) but it could burn you completely if you try to play with it.

Let see Sri...what else you got for us.  I was ready for this.
Water. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Women...we expect of expected but what happens when we get unexpected?  As I said before, if we try to play with the fire, we have to prepare our self to get burn as well.  Amazing is such the Flame...it soothes you if it's from the dia (lamp) but it could burn you completely if you try to play with it.

Let see Sri...what else you got for us.  I was ready for this.

Yes u get burned...but now I m hoping for that balm which will sooth n ease the pain...
Edited by Water. - 13 years ago