Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Would Devi's plant water help things along???😉

Didn't Akira say its a female aphrodisiac?😲  Or should we ask Akira *read Devi* to find/make/invent something similar for Shiv too😈 For it seems that it would need a really strong nudge to get the buffalo *read Shiv and his thoughts* to get out of those mucky waters of doubts🤔
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Didn't Akira say its a female aphrodisiac?😲  Or should we ask Akira *read Devi* to find/make/invent something similar for Shiv too😈 For it seems that it would need a really strong nudge to get the buffalo *read Shiv and his thoughts* to get out of those mucky waters of doubts🤔

Gauri can willfully ingest it...I am sure he is not going to pass on any opportunity to help a damsel in distress...who knows the buffalo may transform into the knight in shining armour....I think something like this was needed so that a lot of the unsaid stuff comes out into the open....They both were getting too comfortable with things as they stood without talking things out😆..so hopefully angry Shiv and an obstinate Gauri- may just make for an interesting confrontation😉
jazzerette thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Gauri can willfully ingest it...I am sure he is not going to pass on any opportunity to help a damsel in distress...who knows the buffalo may transform into the knight in shining armour....I think something like this was needed so that a lot of the unsaid stuff comes out into the open....They both were getting too comfortable with things as they stood without talking things out😆..so hopefully angry Shiv and an obstinate Gauri- may just make for an interesting confrontation😉

Hmm...waiting to see how the buffalo turns into the knight in shining armor. They have been working their way around confrontations abhi tak...time to take the bull by its horns😉

Psst Devi...this is your 500th post by the way🥳*aevin*
Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago
godisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god..why did shiv have to draw such hasty conclusions..

lovely part..continue soon..
thnks fr the PM😊
-Blossy- thumbnail

Oh trouble in paradise indeed! :(

Update soon....pretty please!

ps I wanted to say this since forever...your thread is so awesome!

Your posts+friendly comments= a happy me!😉😆
Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gawd tha was unexpected devi.....

mess...it is all messed up...

very anticipating
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Ladies...I don't even know how to comment on this thread...😳😳🤣    Hope Devi comes to our rescue soon and straightens things out...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tammie: LOL! I agree...The thread does seem to have a life of its own...I wonder what could it be  <looks around innocently>....may be its the plant water😆

Jazz: I totally loved our brainstorming session...I hope certain people get the hints/nudges ðŸ˜†

Devi: You better get back soon unless you want your thread to get totally hijacked ðŸ˜†

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
@pixie

Hope she does...or I am coming out with Punjabi sayings next🤣
Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago
next update in 5 ;)  I love that this thread has a life of its own ;)