FF (Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... -pg. 140, 142 - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago
aarya was a very pleasant surprise ..and suddenly i wanted to read more of nirosha and nayana and vicky, nt anyone else though.. no nothing of maan-geet bt just of this very young lot, missing specially nirosha :)
u noe wat im happy abt shashak's entry, there r a bundle of mysteries that hv to b opened up.. why did he leave her, why did shiv agree to marry gauri and oso its fun seeing shiv's (not jealous, not possesive) insecure side !
another thing is that now when they hv finally yielded to each other, i feel d zing is lost, of course it had to happen bt it occured jst so soon and nt because they started getting close or smthing, beacuse of some rotten aphrodisiac ?! one night she gave into him cuz of need n now suddenly she misses him lyk hell and they hv becum so open abt their attractedness ... it'll b more lyk mutual maaneet romance now ..i miss that love-hate relationship, where she still ws reluctant to admit that she liked shiv, evn to herself.
in d post where she was missing shiv nd sent him an sms, she was portrayed as this completely lovesick, shy, restless lover, turning in bed remembering him, so unlike d exterior tough gauri that she usd to be.

this is jst an outcome of wat ive felt through the transition ...of course this is your story, u'll turn it d way u wish to n readers like me would keep feeling what they do but nonetheless stick to it till the end, come what may.
its all in healthy criticism, no offence intended
Edited by scorpiobhavika - 13 years ago
Please update soon...u alwayz leave at the cliff hanger....
still confused why Shashank is back and hmm....Neela and Dhruv wats with them ??
and Aarya how come he became Neela's bro ??
bought back Love n Despair memories 😳
clueless how will the great Shiv react 😉
Edited by -shabnoor- - 13 years ago
ok, shiv you got your chance...kill shashank or thank him, whatever your wish is...
Aarya :D :D :D
love u for this!!!
Running short of time...but still dropping by to say update soon... :)
shank uncle..... aarya.... neela..... itne mehmaan ek jaam unke naam!!!

Originally posted by scorpiobhavika

aarya was a very pleasant surprise ..and suddenly i wanted to read more of nirosha and nayana and vicky, nt anyone else though.. no nothing of maan-geet bt just of this very young lot, missing specially nirosha :)
u noe wat im happy abt shashak's entry, there r a bundle of mysteries that hv to b opened up.. why did he leave her, why did shiv agree to marry gauri and oso its fun seeing shiv's (not jealous, not possesive) insecure side !
another thing is that now when they hv finally yielded to each other, i feel d zing is lost, of course it had to happen bt it occured jst so soon and nt because they started getting close or smthing, beacuse of some rotten aphrodisiac ?! one night she gave into him cuz of need n now suddenly she misses him lyk hell and they hv becum so open abt their attractedness ... it'll b more lyk mutual maaneet romance now ..i miss that love-hate relationship, where she still ws reluctant to admit that she liked shiv, evn to herself.
in d post where she was missing shiv nd sent him an sms, she was portrayed as this completely lovesick, shy, restless lover, turning in bed remembering him, so unlike d exterior tough gauri that she usd to be.

this is jst an outcome of wat ive felt through the transition ...of course this is your story, u'll turn it d way u wish to n readers like me would keep feeling what they do but nonetheless stick to it till the end, come what may.
its all in healthy criticism, no offence intended

You're right on both counts, of course, readers are allowed theirs views and healthy criticism, but the story will go on as it will... ðŸ˜‰

But... just a point to address... you think Gauri would have just "given" into someone b/c of some aphrodisiac....  if that was the case, she could just take care of business herself 😉 (wow.. i can't believe I just wrote that... ;)  
In fact, she asks Shiv the same question too when he asks her whether it would have been better if it had been Shashank there instead of him.
 But either ways, my bigger point is, just b/c a girl is tough, does not mean that she can't be lovesick, shy, restless etc... if that was the case, people would only move within a 2 inch parameter of emotional range... the one thing about this girl is that she is not pretentious... even her lovesickness, shyness, restlessness is all Gauri style...  you can't imagine someone like Geet being quite the same way... 
and sexual intimacy is a big thing... and they had 8 hours of it... not two seconds... and if you remember, when she first woke up, she was feeling unsure herself and really wanted to follow his lead in how to act... so, if he was going to pretend as if nothing happened, she would as well...  
but he never pretended as if nothing happened - instead, he went and taped 9 hours of her boring lectures after he himself had not had any sleep... she wouldn't have send him the SMS if she hadn't seen that side of him...
and maybe it's just me, but if a man did that, and a woman is still unmoved, then her heart is as frozen as the arctic... no amount of sex is going to thaw out what is not moved by kind gestures...

Edit:  Also, they never admitted that they liked each other ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
I totaly agree wit u devi, no sex cn provoke d inner most feelin of love only some kind gestures wat it takes to turn sex into love makin. I cnt believe i wrote tat bt i believe readrs of ths ff r quite mature to undrstand it.Edited by chubzy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chubzy

I totaly agree wit u devi, no sex cn provoke d inner most feelin of love only some kind gestures wat it takes to turn sex into love makin. I cnt believe i wrote tat bt i believe readrs of ths ff r quite mature to undrstand it.

Lol..  I think all my readers are quite mature... or they are by the time they reach the end of my FFs ðŸ˜‰  The others I lose along the way.... 
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Well I'm glad this complication is happening now. It is a smart move. What's the use and fun if he lands in their life after they have made ten thousand promises to one another? This may bring them to voice their feelings....not just desires.

I don't mean to be a killjoy, but what is Neela doing there? Isn't it a family function? She can't be related to Shiv since she had a thing for him and neither to Dhruv since he seems to have fallen for her.

P.S. - Sorry Shashank! I didn't mean for Neela to steal your thunder...but I'm more curious about her presence than yours 😆

who said it's a family function?  It just said it was a small get-together.. mostly family, but apparently some other people as well (both invited and uninvited ðŸ˜‰)
thats nt wat i meant, u noe gauri way bettr than me :))
n oso im nt comapring them to maaneet
jst the fact that she doesnt hate shiv anymore or doesnt pretend to ..uhhh no dis is nt wat i mean ...erm ..actually u noe wat ..i dont think i wud evr able to make myself clear nd efficiently be able to put myself across on this front -.-
its a moot point

any which way, waiting for the next update