Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Gals, my opinion.....all that stuff you mentioned about hilarious and super funny, was our perception of hilarious or funny. Gauri has never teased or cracked a joke or tried to make anybody smile. She is so uptight she wouldn't know the meaning of fun it it hit her with a cricket bat. For example in Love and Despair Geet teases Maan in that chapter about Armaan about some TV serials, she and all the gals play a major prank on the guys, or even when she tries to punish Maan for abandoning her when he left soon after the wedding. 

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Shradha...Lolz...I get to hear that a lot....this and Tere naa diyaan dhumma paen gayi aa...tu Chandigarh toh aayi ni ðŸ˜†

Devi sightings!! Nope....still waiting...

Shab-e-intezar ki kash-ma-kash na puchh kaise sahar hui 
Kabhi ik chirag jalaa diyaa, kabhi ik chirag bujhaa diyaa

[Majrooh Sultanpuri] 
Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Niki

From Pehli Raat:
"Or at the very least a futon where one of them could sleep.  But this room, it was decorated just as if they thought it was for a real married couple, the kind that shared a marital bed!  There, right smack in the center, against the wall, was a queen-size bed strewn with rose petals and jasmine flowers. 

Were they shittin' her??"

Had me in splits..coz that was my reaction too...even though the groom was of my own choosing

Dinner at Khuranas: 

I will have to quote the whole post

Gauiri didn't catch the look and blurted out before she could stop herself, "It's a little less Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and a lot more Mortal Kombat' or Alien vs. Predator'"

😆That is funny!

She has dry wit...not the obvious in ur face cute funny...but funny that brings a smile to my face...Like how she thinks that Akira should sell his jadoo pani to virgins!

Do you really want me to go through all the posts?

<This colorful thing just isnt me...I tried to be girly and failed again!!!!>

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
nikipuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

She has a dry wit...not the obvious in ur face cute funny...but funny that brings a smile to my face...Like how she thinks that Akira should sell his jadoo pani to virgins!

Do you really want me to go through all the posts?

Well anything to stave of this boredom? Unless you want me to write a post on potty humor by 8 year olds. Let me tell you I will never look at cheese the same way again!

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Shradha...thats what I am talking about....it isn't slapstick funny or crack-a-joke funny...but it gets me LOLing the same way!!
nikipuki thumbnail
Kitty Kitty Kitty.....come on out.....there are lots of mice running around wild.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hellloooo watchya all discussing ???
Hello dear Doe's....

The Kitty is back ;)

You guys make me laugh with these discussions.  And I am glad that you can appreciate Gauri's caustic wit - it's a special talent.  She certainly is not of Geet's kind at all.  In fact, I really don't think Gauri would want to be like Geet ;)  She would probably adore Geet, but I don't think she would want to Be like her)...

Nyways, while I work on my next update, why don't you all feast on this... 

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another Video- I am scared to open it ðŸ˜†
some of you girls may throw tomatoes at me... *prepares to use Shradha as a shield*
but that guy from the video does not give me any goosebumps what so ever !!! 😛😆