Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
tht was written so well...i feel bad for gauri...make them be together now..it sucks they are the only couple who aren't together...do update soon :)
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

tht was written so well...i feel bad for gauri...make them be together now..it sucks they are the only couple who aren't together...do update soon :)

Ah dear... but their story is just starting, while the others' are ending...  (and if you really think about it, the others really suffered for their love... well, all except Maan.  Vicky got beat up... Dev almost died... Maan, on the other hand, has been breezing through... πŸ˜‰... but since he is Maan, we will forgive him πŸ˜‰) 

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Devi: I have a question for you....Is there any fictional character that you have based this Maan on? I don't know why ...but he just seems to be very familiar but I just can't place him...

Loved the update...I love these two..the tension between them is enough to power an entire city πŸ˜† or so I think...

I think its time the hunted became the hunter and upped the game, what say you?

But I totally loved this picnic!

Please update soon... <Yeah yeah I know I am being greedy...sorry but I just can't get enough of these two>
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Devi: I have a question for you....Is there any fictional character that you have based this Maan on? I don't know why ...but he just seems to be very familiar but I just can't place him...

Loved the update...I love these two..the tension between them is enough to power an entire city πŸ˜† or so I think...

Please update soon... <Yeah yeah I know I am being greedy...sorry but I just can't get enough of these two>

Maan?  lol... he is a mish-mash of the Maan from the show and I am sure the tons of alpha male heroes out there... but no one that I can specifically identify... 
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

oh yes! I feel better reading that someone else mess up with the names, other thn myself πŸ˜ƒ
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Ah...poor poor Shiv...first no waterfall....now no wife🀣

🀣🀣🀣 good one

Devi superb as usual πŸ˜ƒ
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyphfanz

oh yes! I feel better reading that someone else mess up with the names, other thn myself πŸ˜ƒ

Mess up with names? How?πŸ€”

Mess up with names? How?πŸ€”

I think she thought that you meant to ask about Shiv, b/c this is Shiv-Gauri's thread, but I got you - you were asking about Maan ;)

-Devi
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy devi!!

ahhhh poor confused shiv!!πŸ˜†
wow what a marriage!!....they go from vocabulary fights to romance to ignoring each other all over, or should i say just gauri, again!!πŸ˜†....i think this is the gazillionth time he questioned god as to why he is the only one who stuck with such a wife....lol....need i even say i lovedd the part?....really dude, i think you might have to take a lot of effort to actually just write an okayish part....actually, i don't know if thats even possible...this was such an awesome update😳....i lovedd gauri's gasps and shiv's reaction to each one of them!!πŸ˜†....atleast they are moving somewhere with their feelings!πŸ˜‰....and i have to say i have learned more vocab from this ff than my high school vocab books!πŸ˜†....just brilliantly written and hilarious!!πŸ‘....please do continue soon!!....wanna see shiv manofying gauri!!πŸ˜‰
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridevi27

Maan?  lol... he is a mish-mash of the Maan from the show and I am sure the tons of alpha male heroes out there... but no one that I can specifically identify... 

LoL! No wonder he feels so familiar..πŸ˜†..I honestly wonder why all romantic heroes are usually alpha male (not that I am complaining)...

and I am in love with Shiv...He has this strange combination of boyishness, maturity and machoness which makes him completely adorable!