Fan Fictions

FF (Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... -pg. 140, 142 - Page 33

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sridevi27

patience dear... all in due time...

Edit: I hate doing this, overexplaining that is... but here goes... if you look at the personality of these two, "emotions" - at least those deep ones and not the surface ones that is in every serial and movie - are not going to come easily... well, let me rephrase... even if they are there, God forbid that they will admit it... that's the personality of these two.. they are very different from Geet...  and also, why does every emotion have to be verbalized... 
why can't it be how he blocked her from the worst of it when they got caught in a downpour, quite unconsciously too, 
or.. how she checked to see if he had a fever when he looked exhausted... 
or how he knows exactly what she is studying...
or how they both remember what happened to them when they were 5 and 7...
 sometimes it's really just the simple things... the details... rather than any grand proclamations...

so, give it time... 
emotions are much more deep that physical stuff... (at least in my humble opinion...) so, to get there is also a hard road.... 
that's my two cents....
I hate breaking my cardinal rule of not overexplaining... ;)

-Devi

Didn't realize you added more to your post, you know I enjoy reading your "over explanations" as much as your FFs,it adds to the story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A tear strained kurta ....a memory stashed away. I have come across many such memories stashed away...collected...cherished. But this is by far the most profound....specially so as it comes from Shiv. Waiting for the day when Gauri comes across this side of him. Or maybe....Gauri may just surprise him first.
OK this is where I'm going to keep track of all their hidden feelings:

Shiv
- when he lost himself feeling her legs during the swimming episode
- When Gauri's mom passed away and she stained his kurta with her tears which he has secretly preserved as his own treasure.

Gauri
- When she felt his lips on hers when he gave mouth to mouth to save her during the swimming episode
- The eventful night at the formals 10 years ago...when she secretly enjoyed his necking...

If you think I missed something, let me know. Of course, everyone can chip in...

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

wonderful update hun.... ⭐️

cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Aww he didnt wash it hes sooo adorable like that aww, and this is gunna be a very interesting couple!! i love it.......muah
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is sooooooooooo sweet....n ur update was beautiiiiiiiiiiful
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, just wow.

The only thing I am frustrated about is the fact that he never says any of this..and i know that's stupid cuz that's the last thing HE would do. but still..i want her to somehow find out and KNOW those memories ..it's like ahhh. 

i make NO sense. i know -__- sorry about that, but i just wanted to let my frustration out..lol

can't wait for the next :)

Snehaa
Downhill thumbnail

thts an adorable side of shiv we get to witness....

loved the update

kweep writing

reva
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont get how composed they are after wht almost happened at nigth
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabalous!!!!

update ASAP!!!