Fan Fictions

(Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... - 2 - Page 22

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Too much  of all kinds of unresolved tension between these two!

Devi/Tammie: I went shopping today...and wildstone is nowhere to be found in Mumbai stores...whats the use of making the adverts if the product is not available 🤣. 
I have had to bear my husbands mocking ever since! 

I still cant believe I have never seen these ads on TV....I seriously need to up my TV viewing...

Pixie,

So there are alternative Wildstone products available...see ad below. 

Alternatively, if you don't find any wildstone products, you can just mock your husband for not working in the better interest of "mankind" 🤣 🤣.

Edit: 

PS Just in case I offended you with the ad, I am truly sorry.

PPS But the ad was just too cute for me not to share with others. 

Edited by nikipuki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just read the latest three updates, and they're fab ⭐️
nikipuki thumbnail
Thalia is no vixen 😭 (multi-dimensional or uni-dimensional), she is just misunderstood ........awwww........but am not worried....I'm sure Shashank is up for the challenge and will come to her rescue.  
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now you guys are mocking me too....No fair!!

Fusht of all, here I was willing to become a test subject, all in the greater interest of woman kind (especially visitors of this thread), to understand whether the product delivers on promised goods er..product specifications🤣...second of all,  I was thinking of sending them as X-mas gifts to interested parties (including virtual friends)...third of all,  Ok there is no third of all😆!!

Tammie: LOL! Thanks for the advice- I shall add that to my list of known arsenal! Though I think he will just burst out laughing and ask me if I had had too much to drink, if I were to pull a stunt like that! 😳

Nikipuki: What the hell! I need to check a) Am I still living in India? b) What channels these ads air on? c) Where are these products being sold in India? I shall report back as soon as I find the answers!

Parm: My lips are sealed 😳

Devi:  Sorry for hi-jacking the thread. I hope you appreciate its all in the greater good of womanhood! We sisters need to stick together, you see!
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
nikipuki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Now you guys are mocking me too....No fair!!

Fusht of all, here I was willing to become a test subject, all in the greater interest of woman kind (especially visitors of this thread), to understand whether the product delivers on promised goods er..product specifications🤣...second of all,  I was thinking of sending them as X-mas gifts to interested parties (including virtual friends)...third of all,  Ok there is no third of all😆!!

Nikipuki: What the hell! I need to check a) Am I still living in India? b) What channels these ads air on? c) Where are these products being sold in India? I shall report back as soon as I find the answers!

Devi:  Sorry for hi-jacking the thread. I hope you appreciate its all in the greater good of womanhood! We sisters need to stick together, you see!

Pixie......aaawwww......Not to Worry......Nikipuki is here to your rescue 😆😆. 

Website lists how to Locate Local Servicing Office (I'm sure there is pun intended in there) for Wildstone products!!!

Devi....sorry to continue to hikacking the thread.....all I'm going to say in my defense .......Its your fault!!

This content was originally posted by: nikipuki

Thalia is no vixen 😭 (multi-dimensional or uni-dimensional), she is just misunderstood ........awwww........but am not worried....I'm sure Shashank is up for the challenge and will come to her rescue.  

Lol.. all multi-dimensional vixens are just misunderstood...😉

And on another note: "Local Servicing Office"  🤣  (of course, the pun is intended ;)
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel nervous for the upcoming parts.... something will happen that wont be good.... cant wait to read more :)
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on opening a new thread for this fiction.I have watched the ad,didn't expect such a brave thing.Wondered how could people act like that in a ad!It's really wild one.Didn't expect u to use that one in this fiction.Nice(wild)  thought of yours.Loved they way Shiv caught his wife watching the ad for the second time.Waiting to read more.Loved ur updates.Continue...............
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update as always...loved it to bits
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Devi -  I just reread this part and what it brings to mind is boundaries.  Daddy buys her expensive cars, but she'll sit in a Honda for Shashank.  He takes care of her and she relies on him, but he doesn't let her get away with much.  What I think she has failed to realize is that she is truly only safe with him.    Am I even a bit close with my analysis?  Dx Borderline?

@ pixie - you never know til you try.  😉  When you do gather the courage, I'll expect a full report.