Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -pixie-

😲💔

Jazz: We need some choicest punju galis for the buffalo now! Will you do the honors?

Ofcourse!!

Dada-magauna!! Khasama nu khana!! Ulla-batta!! Phaphe-kuttna!! Phitte muh Shiv de!! ðŸ˜¡
And there is a punjabi saying thats fits properly here...but it is...err...a little..no quite gross to be mentioned here😳

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now i can undrstand tat words can hurt more than actions, i knw shiv was hurt bt he has slit gauri's heart mercilesly wit hs words.
Oh ho....so many gaalis? Bechara Shiv.....IMHO no one is wrong...both are right in their place. This is a perfect example of communication gap.

See I told you before, one can learn much from Devi's updates :-)
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri just got exactly what she deserved.  I don't really feel that bad for her.  She was playing a game she had no business playing and lost, in a big way.  These two are the worst at verbal communication.  If she had talked to Shiv after 'the kiss' he would have told her it meant nothing.  But no, she had to get on her high horse and seek revenge.  Now, after the fact, she's appalled at Shiv.  Stupid girl.  I hope she has learned her lesson to never use sex and intimacy as a weapon.   She finally realizes she loves him and now she is heartbroken as she thinks he did exactly what she set him up to do.

Shiv also had all night to think. I want to say that because he has more experience, he is giving Gauri a taste of her own medicine.  But I'm not sure.  His heart is broken too, as he realizes he loves her and sometimes we hurt the ones we love the most.

This will be interesting to see how they work it out.

Great update Devi.  

ps - thanks for letting us know why Shiv married her.  Well, at least the reason he gave her...😆

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

OK....so like button issue has been fixed. Does this mean I have to go back to my LB mode? (Like button mode :-P) hahahha

Nice....I loved how you explained the difference in experience of "Akira's poison" on them both, makes so much sense. But Thalia is experienced? And why is Shashank still saying he loves Gauri? :S

Guess I have to go back and read it again. Maybe the answers are hidden.

Most of the times, if a person is trying to hook 2 people up, the person itself falls in love with the person he/she is trying to hook up with and eventually get into a relationship. T was trying to hook up ShG but she herself is in love with Sh...lol. You know I am personal experience. 😳

Edit - I had no idea you were going to update. Well, it's morning already? :-( I was hoping for an all night pillow fight 🤣

There are many different kinds of love dear :)
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww I felt very bad for G. In an earlier comment of mine I had said that she deserves this for sometime but reading this update I could feel G's pain.

Y r men so stupid! Seeing G in tears doesn't he understand that she wants him & not Shaan.

It is ironic that Shaan was ready
2 do anything 2 stop T from crying and Shiv made G cry that 2 for a misunderstanding.

I hope v get 2 c morning after for ST 2.

Pls continue soon
P.S. I felt bad for Shiv also.
Originally posted by: wilddevil2010

Aww I felt very bad for G. In an earlier comment of mine I had said that she deserves this for sometime but reading this update I could feel G's pain.

Y r men so stupid! Seeing G in tears doesn't he understand that she wants him & not Shaan.

It is ironic that Shaan was ready
2 do anything 2 stop T from crying and Shiv made G cry that 2 for a misunderstanding.

I hope v get 2 c morning after for ST 2.

Pls continue soon
P.S. I felt bad for Shiv also.

Ah, but Shaan doesn't think that his wife is in cahoots with another woman to brand him an adulterer so that she could divorce him and go back to her ex.   

but i agree with you, Shiv can be mean, but then so can Gauri... ai ai.. what to do with these two...

this is why Gauri said that she has yet to decide which one made for a good marriage (the explosive passion/fights/love she has with Shiv or the much calmer feelings that she has for Shashank...)

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
man these two are soo perfect for each other, they inability to talk to each other makes me wanna go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If either one had bothered to go talk to each other after the kiss none of this would have happened, any other couple would have spoken about it but not these two
Black_beauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Uh oh!!: O
not good!!shiv making gauri cry...: ( 😲Im shocked!!
But she deserves it!!she shouldn't have used sex as a weapon!
But I'm also very sad for her!I guess shiv is just trying to give her a taste of her own medicine!!
They'll be back to their bickering self soon!!....I hope so..
Update soon please: D
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan...inexperienced and insecure...Gauri kind off brought it upon herself...haina!!