(Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... - 2 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by saomom

Hmmmm....   Very interesting....

Here's what I think.  Gauri is gonna pull a big switcheroo.  She's setting up Thalia with Shiv being the bait.  Then, she'll get the Shankster to step in and 'help' Thalia...  She said she was going to use Shashank, right?  What better way?  Well, at least that's what I hope will happen.  I kinda like that Gauri and Shiv were working things out, but I bow to your superior literary skills and will not-so-patiently wait to see what really happens.

Please hurry.  The Haagen-Daaz is starting to melt, making a big mess and pixie's popcorn will soon go stale...😉 😆

I do not think that she will do the switcheroo.......

Cus if she does that means that she does not trust Shiv and that she is insecure and cannot take a challenge.....since she is so keen on taking the challenge and being the villan.
Originally posted by Water.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Waitin n watching is over.

I m upset or should I say annoyed or bothered with Gauri!!!!

Yeah I m all of that with Gauri.

What is she trying to prove?

That she is not a simple bharitiya nari.  If she has to fight with a vixen like Lia then Lia will be sorry to know that she is playing with the fire that could lead her to burn herself.  Mind you, Gauri could also burn here and there...it's not a win win situation knowing Sri and her foxie mind.  Nonetheless you never know.

So seat back and enjoy the show darling.
Originally posted by Newdime

That she is not a simple bharitiya nari.  If she has to fight with a vixen like Lia then Lia will be sorry to know that she is playing with the fire that could lead her to burn herself.  Mind you, Gauri could also burn here and there...it's not a win win situation knowing Sri and her foxie mind.  Nonetheless you never know.

So seat back and enjoy the show darling.

Welcome back to the IF world Shona...it was quiet around here..😊 without u.

I do not think that she will do the switcheroo.......

Cus if she does that means that she does not trust Shiv and that she is insecure and cannot take a challenge.....since she is so keen on taking the challenge and being the villan.

I know.😭  I was just hoping against hope....  But who exactly is she going to get back at?  Shiv was not kissing Thalia back, so why torment him?  Thalia, on the other hand would be fair game. I'd like to see Gauri's full wrath!  Just don't be too hard on poor ol Shiv...  He has been playing nice lately...😳  Well, sorta nice.😆  (But he's really cute...)  (Yes, Devi, no estrogen imbalance here.🤣🤣)

I'm putting the Haagen Daaz back in the freezer for tomorrow.  Please let me know when I can pull it out and enjoy...
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago

I know.😭  I was just hoping against hope....  But who exactly is she going to get back at?  Shiv was not kissing Thalia back, so why torment him?  Thalia, on the other hand would be fair game. I'd like to see Gauri's full wrath!  Just don't be too hard on poor ol Shiv...  He has been playing nice lately...😳  Well, sorta nice.😆  (But he's really cute...)  (Yes, Devi, no estrogen imbalance here.🤣🤣)

I'm putting the Haagen Daaz back in the freezer for tomorrow.  Please let me know when I can pull it out and enjoy...

You won't even believe it, but my roommate and I are watching (well, I am re-watching) North and South with some Tiramisu Gelatto for company ;)  I don't know which one is yummier, the Gelatto or Richard Armitage... (*Sigh* 😍)
I do love it when my readers get to analyzing between themselves my characters' motives ;)  It's a lot more fun that way... of course, my characters are willful and will usually go their own way, but it's still fun for me to listen to you guys :)

-Devi
Originally posted by sridevi27

You won't even believe it, but my roommate and I are watching (well, I am re-watching) North and South with some Tiramisu Gelatto for company ;)  I don't know which one is yummier, the Gelatto or Richard Armitage... (*Sigh* 😍)

Richard, definitely Richard!    Did I tell you he's my desktop on my computer?  He greets me every morning. <sigh>  I have a big monitor and so he is life size...  I'm afraid one of these mornings I'll walk into my office only to discover my receptionist kissing my screen!😆

Favorite line of the movie:  "Look back...Look back at me..."  And I know people on the forum go nuts over GC's hands, but have you ever noticed Richard's?  Good golly...  He's beautiful.😳  Enjoy the movie!
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago

Exactly...why torment Shiv?
I don eat ice-cream...to ab kya hoga....
Hmmmmmmmmmm😍😍
Maine chocolate se kaam chala lungi (Ferrero Rocher)

all i can say is O M G!! please leave POOR SHIV! i am really crossing my fingers that Shaan interjects somewhere after she takes the drink!!!

Exactly...why torment Shiv?
I don eat ice-cream...to ab kya hoga....
Hmmmmmmmmmm😍😍
Maine chocolate se kaam chala lungi (Ferrero Rocher)

We readers are well stocked and ready to read!  So far we have popcorn, soda, Haagen-Daaz and Ferrero Rocher.    Sounds like a well balanced meal to me!  Bring on the update, Devi!  We're hungry!😆