FF (Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... -pg. 140, 142 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
this is getting interesting day by day....;)
awesome update....tooo good devi
Devi :D i'm here too! muahaha xD

But umm..what can I say..you leave me speechless everytime! I used to watch Karam Apna Apna..but stopped watching it after a while, i dunno why..but Iqbal Khan, I agree, the Original Badass ;) Gotta love him!

This is a really interesting FF, and you used Simran? You're south-indian right? Your name gives it away :D But yes, I would like to imagine the original female lead cuz I really used to like her so yeah :D 

and continue sooon! I can't wait! 

-Snehaaa
lol i pity gauri ! ahaah shiv is gna be a badass...cant wait to read ahead.
i love it more when there is hatred before love.

Chapter 7: Pehli Raat – Part 2

He looked at her sitting on the bed, rubbing her toes, as she surveyed the room, he knew, to find a good place for one of them to sleep.  Of course, there was no such room or furniture or even a sleeping bag or spare blanket.  Because if he knew anything about his mother, he knew that she would have removed every such possibility from this room.  His mother, for all that she pretended ignorance, knew that he and Gauri fought like cats and dogs, so it only stood to reason that they would fight this marriage as well.  He wondered now again, for the umpteenth time, why she had agreed to it.  They each knew their own reason for agreeing to this, but they had no clue about each other's reason.  He had to admit, he had been more than a little baffled that she had; he hadn't thought that even the threat of eternal damnation would have made her agree to marry him, especially because in her mind, spending the rest of her natural life with him would be the equivalent of eternal damnation.  When he had agreed to his father's threat, he had been counting on her to say No!

He had never had any intention of getting married, something that was a major point of contention between him and his father, and something that has caused endless arguments since he turned 27 three years ago.  His brother was unmarried as well – even though that was not necessarily by choice – and his father had come to the conclusion that he may die without seeing any grandchildren.  You could never underestimate a powerful man's fear of something the rest of the lowly folks took for granted – Mortality - especially when he thought that it was creeping up on him to trip him over.  And he was convinced that that was precisely the fear that had provoked his father into using threats to get him to marry Gauri.  What his father was conveniently forgetting was that he was his father's son through and through – he did not respond well to threats!  And he would make sure his father understood that soon enough – making Gauri miserable in this marriage should do it.  And that itself was not that hard to do, because Gauri was miserable if she saw his shadow from ten miles away.  It was not his fault that his parents misconstrued it as UST… such bull!..

He saw that she was starting to take off her jewelry now and he was amazed at how many pieces there were; they kept coming off of her without stop, making a small mountain on the bed now. 

"Don't tell me all of that came from my mother!" He said.

"What do you think?  Do you think I would ever willingly wear these things??  I mean, it's a toss between weightlifting and waiting for someone to rob me!"

And finally the last one of them came off and she lay back on the bed with a sigh of relief.

"I am sure that sari is heavy too.  Why don't you take that off as well?"  he asked now, unable to resist.  She was so easy to goad.

She sat back up in a huff and said, "Listen, you sex-fiend, I am sure there are many willing women out there who would only be too happy to scratch your back if you scratch theirs.  So, why don't you go find some other company tonight?  The night is still young, well, by your standards at least!  And don't forget, it's your First Night, after all.  I wouldn't let it go to waste if I were you…"  she said with a smirk as she started to get off the bed.

Something about the way she gave her whole spiel pissed him off; how she always assumed that she was above all of them, how she was so convinced that she was never in the least bit attracted to him, that she was above any attempts at seduction, that she was as asexual as all the microscopic critters that she was so obsessed with. 

She got off the bed and crouched down to unbuckle the stiletto on her uninjured foot, throwing it away in aversion when she was done.  She didn't see it coming at all, of course, but as she straightened up, he stalked over to her from behind and grabbed her around the waist to twist her around to face him. 

"Shiv! What…!"  she didn't get to finish her sentence as he crushed her lips to his.  There was just one moment of shock when her hands were still against chest, but then she started pushing against his arms and chest in earnest.  Rather than letting her go, he brought one of his hands up behind her head to keep her in place while his other arm remained around her waist.  Even while kissing her, he was aware that she would fight dirty, so he backed her further against the edge of the bed and made sure that their bodies were pressed together from torso to knees, so she wouldn't be able to knee him where a man should never be kneed!  She resisted even more now, pulling on his sherwaani from the back in an effort to get him away from her.  He gentled his lips a tad bit, but of course that was a mistake, because she bit him so hard that he tasted blood immediately.  He let go of her quickly and there was not a moment's pause before she slapped him across the face so hard that his head snapped back.  As he stood there in stunned silence, now bringing up his hand to his smarting jaw and bleeding lip, she pushed him away from her hard and said, "If you ever touch me again Shiv, I will kill you in your sleep, I swear!" 

She walked off into the attached bathroom before he could react.

The noise of the door slamming was loud enough to bring him out of his stupor.  He felt the rage then, spreading across his body like flames.  He walked over to the bathroom and knocked on it to yell, "If you think I am cowed by your threats, you don't know me at all!  That was just meant to be a one-time thing, just to get you off your high horse!  But now, you just wait and see, Gauri.  I will make you yield to me!  By the time this is over, you will be begging me to touch you!  Begging!  DO YOU HEAR ME??" He was panting in anger as he walked back towards the bed.  The sherwaani now felt hot enough to burn him alive and he quickly stripped out of it and pulled on a pair of jeans and shirt before stalking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.   

She stood back against the bathroom door, breathing hard as she brought her hands up to touch her lips.  She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself and saw that her lips were red and puffy.  That asshole!  She was going to murder him!  Seeing the red sari on her now made her see red and she quickly pulled it off her, throwing it on the bathroom floor. 

Her first kiss ever! And it had been an attack by a beast! 

She rubbed her lips now, of course there was no lipstick left to smudge, because he had taken care of that!

Begging!!  He had the nerve to think that she would Beg him!  And that too, for him to touch her!  Ha!  She couldn't believe how massively ginormous his Ego was!  Did he really think that every woman in the whole universe was lusting after him??  That every woman was a silly twit who was taken in by how he looked, that no one could really see him for what he was??  A narcissistic, chauvinistic, egomaniac who judged a woman's merits by the size of her rack and how well she filled out a pair of jeans!  Aargh… she was going to pull out her hair! 

Where were her stupid pajamas? She looked around and then realized that that she had stalked into the bathroom without any clothes to change into.  She had heard the door slam behind him, but she still opened the door a crack to see if he was still in there by any chance before walking into the room.  Of course, it was just her luck that just as she opened her suitcase, the bedroom door opened again and he was standing there.  She stood up in surprise and his eyes immediately dropped to her body now, revealed to him in further glory in just her bridal blouse and underskirt!   She covered herself quickly by crossing her arms across her chest. 

He didn't say anything as he walked into the room and grabbed his wallet that was lying on the table before walking out again without looking at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
What a way to start my day!  😆  Hmmm.... I have a feeling these two are going to be at each other's throats for some time.  What fun it's going to be to watch it unfold.  Absolutely loved the update Devi!Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
This FF is gettin exciting. Aww tat was her first kiss. I wonder where Shiv is going?
In a hurry but still will drop by my two cents!

Update soon!
that was just awesome....loved it
now that was sonmre hardcore action
omg perfectperfect way to begin my day (hehe im a late riser occasionally 😆) but damn that was a fantabulous update...how in the name of heaven did you come with something as AHmazing as thiss?

hmm first off the kiss. it was so freaking amazing..and LMFAO to shiv telling her that he's going to make her beg..poor guy should realize how stubborn his wife iss and lmfao can you please continue to mention the UST thing throughout the story? It cracks me up EPICLY every time I read it loll

hmm thanks for a great update! Happy Diwali!

~Naina