FF (Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... -pg. 140, 142 - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
hey hey!!awesome part yet once again..lol..aww poor shiv..getting his as kicked by a girl is quite a humbling experience 😆..continue soon!!
Originally posted by cutiepie9512345

Devi any chance of an update of shiv and gauri scenes!
literally...i keep checking im obsessed with your fanfictions!!
Agar ho sake toh please please update ASAP!!!
I love it!!
Thanks!! :D

not until the picnic with the Khuranas are over dear... I mean, that will obviously have Shiv-Gauri too, but it will be joined updates until the picnic is over.
oh okay :D i meant like if their scenes will be shown too like vicky and nayana, maan and geet! omg cant wait BTW im very much enjoying the picnic track!
awesome work!
Thanks!!😃
Edited by cutiepie9512345 - 13 years ago

In Flagrante Delicto

"Alright, you go this way and I will check out this way."  Gauri said pointing at opposite directions while scanning the expanse of the woods.

"What? Why would I do that?"  Shiv gave her an incredulous look.

"To look for the ribbons, duh!  The other couples are probably staying together.  If we separate and look, then we can cover twice the area in the same time."

"Oh wow! Only my nerdy wife would break this down into a scientific formula!"

"Listen! Maybe that sounds advanced to that primitive brain of yours.  But it's just common sense!"  Gauri countered heatedly.

"Common sense?? Let me break it down for you how common sense works, alright?  I bet you the rest of the couples are not currently obsessing over finding some stupid ribbons when they are stucks in the woods alone!  I bet you even little Nirosha over there did not send us into the woods to find stupid ribbons!"

"Stop calling the ribbons stupid!" she yelled and he shushed her.  "Jeez Gauri!  You want to disturb other lucky men who are likely having some enjoyment with their significant others with your banshee yelling?"

"Banshee?  Did you just call me a banshee?  You know what you jerk, I can find the stupid ribbons on my own!"  she bit out and started walking away from him.

"You just called them stupid."  He had the nerve to laugh as he said it and she grunted in frustration as she stomped away. 

Ten minutes into it, she had already found three ribbons.  By the time she found the fourth one, she was starting to feel a little silly.  If she found these many ribbons this quickly, then the other couples must really not be looking for them at all, just like Shiv said.  And further proof of that came soon enough; another twenty minutes into her walk, she could hear the sound of water and she followed it until she came up on a clearing with a small waterfall.  She started to walk closer to it, but for some reason she stopped before she got too far.  And then she saw why… at the center of it, right under the waterfall was a rock ledge that led into a cave.  Even though the sight was hazy from the curtain of water that was blocking her view, she could see the form of a man and a woman against the rock wall of the cave opening, their bodies entwined in each other.  A deep red flush creeped up her neck and face as she slowly backed away from the scene… until her back hit something.  She startled and covered her mouth quickly to cover her surprise, although why she didn't know; she was sure that the couple currently in the throes of something very carnal indeed could not have heard anything short of a bomb explosion, and not just because of the noise of the waterfall!

Someone covered her mouth and pulled her behind a tree.  She turned around quickly and saw that of course it would be Shiv who would catch her watching one of the Khurana couples in flagrante delicto

"You're quite the little voyeur, arent' you?"

"W-t ab- y—"  her voice came out in a mumble with his hands covering her mouth and he finally took his hand away to ask, "What?"

"What about you?  You were here too!  And I wasn't watching!  I came here just now!"

"But you didn't look away…" he leaned in and raised her chin in his hands as he corrected her.

"That's not true…" she said and managed to hold his gaze for several seconds, but then looked down when his gaze only seemed to become more intense.

He tilted her chin up even more and she tried to shrug her face away from his hold.  "Shiv…"

He pressed his body closer to hers as he raised her hand with the four ribbons that she was holding in them.  "Of course you found them… Do you see what the other couples have been finding instead of the ribbons?"

She turned her face away from him as an image of what she had just seen popped into her mind; she shook her head to clear it.  She was glad that she didn't know which couple it was; otherwise, she would never be able to look them in the face again without blushing.

"How much did you see?"  He whispered.

"I didn't see anything!"  She answered quickly, although she still couldn't look up to meet his gaze.  "We have to get out of here."  She added as she tried to shrug out of his hold.

He didn't let go as he asked, "Why?"

"They are going to be done at some point.  And I really don't want to be here to embarrass them when they walk up this way.  I also don't want to know which couple that is! It's going to be hard enough to face them all without such specific knowledge."  She mumbled the last part under her breath as she still struggled to get out of his grasp.

"I don't know.  I think we should wait for them to come out and then go try it on our own.  Don't you think so?"

"What??  No!  What is wrong with you?"  She looked entirely shocked, but then quickly looked up at him as a thought struck her.  "You don't have any ribbons!  Have you just been standing here watching them?"

"Please!  Why do I need to watch them? Only nerdy little virgins like you would be fascinated by just a blurry show!"

"I am not a nerdy little virgin, you jackass!"  She pushed at his chest to get away, but he pulled her back against the tree and pulled her up to him, one of his arms snaking around her waist. 

"Show it to me then."

"Show what?" 

"Your non-nerdy un-virgin side…" 

"Yea, okay!  I think you have seen enough for today.  We both have!"  She pushed him once more.

"Fine.  Then I think it's only fair that we should let this lovely couple frolicking in the waterfall know that they have company.  And not just the variety of squirrels and birds."

"Go ahead! I dare you!"  She was not falling for such juvenile threats.

He arched his eyebrows before he let go of her.  "Fine.  Your dare is my command."

He moved away from her and started walking towards the waterfall without a backward glance or hesitation and she felt an inkling of doubt.

He wouldn't dare! 

He was still walking towards the water without a break in stride and she finally gave into her trepidation and agitation to call out in a loud whisper.  "SHIV!"

He turned back and cocked an eyebrow yet again in that supremely annoying way of his.

"Come back!"  she mouthed in anger

He paused for several nerve-racking minutes.  He was in plain view now and if the couple were not so involved in each other, they could turn around and catch him standing right there.

She released a tightly held breath when he finally started walking towards her.  Just as he reached her, they heard the crushing of dry leaves not that far from them.  Someone else was about to chance up on them and the couple in the waterfall!

They both stood still for a quick second, training their ears on the approaching sound before she finally snapped out of it and grabbed Shiv with her to hide behind the deeper cover of the shrubs close by. 

They heard a gasp, decidedly of the female variety, and then heard footsteps shuffling back before they heard someone fall.  There was yet more shuffling before another set of footsteps were heard, these were more deliberate and heavy and within a few minutes, they receded away from the scene.

Gauri parted the shrubs to look through.

"Who is that?"

"Let me see."  Shiv leaned in over her shoulder to look. 

"I can only see his back.  Not a Khurana though."  He declared and she rolled her eyes.  "Well, obviously, why would I ask who that is otherwise?"

"Alright, Ms. Sarcastic!  Did you also see that he is carrying Nirosha in his arms?"

"He is?  Let me see."  She moved him aside to look again, and sure enough, she could see Niorsha's hot red leggings dangling over the side and a pair of arms holding him around his neck.

She turned back to Shiv now.  "Was there someone else coming to this picnic?"

He shook his head.  "I have no idea.  But I have to say though.  This is the most interesting picnic that I have ever been on!"

She made to get back up and he pulled her back down.

"What?" she asked in exasperation.

"There is something on your shoulder."

"Yea, ok! That sort of trick went out of style in the fifth grade Shiv!  Or did you not get the memo?"  She rolled her eyes again and started to move.

He stilled her suddenly and even as she resisted, he brushed something off her shoulder.  She caught the movement of something falling and then saw that there had been something there indeed.  It was a centipede.  As she watched its slithering form on the ground next to her, she had the most unfortunate reaction in the world, especially given her area of study… she passed out.

She woke up to the sensation of water sprinkling on her face and saw that she was lying in Shiv's arms, right by the water. 

She quickly sat up and looked towards the waterfall, but couldn't find anyone there now.

"They are gone.  They must have left the other way, so we didn't hear them."  Shiv reassured her.

She looked back at him for just a second before she quickly recalled how she had come to lie in his arms in the first place and turned her face away from him.

"I thought at least some part of your study involved the term biologist.  I didn't know you were such a chicken!"

"I study cell biology. Not slithering insects!"  She remained turned away from him as she bit out.  She couldn't believe that she had passed out.   And that too, in front of Shiv!

"Didn't you have to do dissections and stuff as part of Bio 101, at least?"  It would of course be too much for him to let this go without embarrassing her even further.

"They are usually good and dead and in formaldehyde!  Not alive and crawling on my person!"  She started to get up yet again and he pulled her back down. 

"Seriously Shiv!  I have been trying to get away from you for at least a half hour, in case you have been having trouble understanding the meaning of all my pushing and shoving!"

"Then who would have rescued you from the centipede that was alive and crawling on your person?"

"I am glad that husbands come in handy occasionally!"

"Oh, we are not just known for saving our wives from big, bad insects.  We have other skills too, you know?"

"Shiv, if I hear one more reference to your prowess in the bedroom, I think I will poke my eyes out!"

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much, but I was actually referring to my skill in finding these!"  he laughed as he looked down.  She followed his gaze to see that he was holding out four red ribbons in his right hand. 

"Those are mine!" she grabbed them from him.  He extended his other hand then and opened his palm to reveal what he hid there.  It was four more red ribbons. 

"I think no sex in the woods is the perfect formula to win a scavenger hunt…" he said with a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
:D you updated!! so happy...i was frantically refreshing your two FF to see if u updated.

Will read n edit comment :)

**EDITED**

SG are the right mix of everything. Gauri passing out seeing an insect 😆😆  - i luv her character

btw this part was work the 2 day wait 😉

Edited by Nanthini9 - 13 years ago
Nice update

Gauri took d hunt seriously! She can b very thick sometimes.

Gauri passed out coz of centipede😆.
Shiv cannot stop praising his bedroom skills.

Pls continue soon
Originally posted by wilddevil2010

Nice update

Gauri took d hunt seriously! She can b very thick sometimes.

Gauri passed out coz of centipede😆.
Shiv cannot stop praising his bedroom skills.

Pls continue soon

Hahaa.. he was actually referring to his skill with finding the other four ribbons ðŸ˜‰  (well, in this instance, at least ðŸ˜‰)
muah muah i love u for updating
awesomenessss
loved the update
omg soo embarressing to be caught lolz
and yay nirosha and aarya
she fainted that too in his arms hayyyyeee
love their chemistryEdited by cutiepie9512345 - 13 years ago
It was a wonderful update.
Thanks
😆 Poor Gauri....she can battle the biggest temptation in the bedroom....but faints at the sight of an insect🤣