Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oooo im excited for some *wild* parts ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Wonder what Shiv is going to do w/ Gauri....
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
er erm erm Devi *flutters eyelashes*

I know I'm asking for WAHEY  toooo much...........but erm erm erm................could I just do this one little mistake before the end of 2010, of asking if your planning to update anytym sooner????

dont worry the minute 2011 strikes........I shall be an angel for life!!!!!! and not pester you as much!!!!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hubby is sufficiently out of the house so I have a moment of peace and quiet.  Here goes...

I think Gauri is far too inexperienced in love to know that she is playing a game she will probably lose.  Intimacy is not something you mess around with, and I'm quite sure our girl is going to pay the price for this game of hers.  She got lucky that Thalia spilled the beans to Shiv about her plan - although, Shiv is no dummy and would have figured it out.  Nonetheless, she shouldn't have put her husband in this situation for any reason.  Like Thalia said, there were other ways to get back at her.  I'm just wondering what she thought Shiv's reaction would be.  Even if he doesn't do anything, Gauri will still has to deal with his wrath.  Sounds like a lose-lose proposition.  Her broken heart vs. Shiv's wrath...

I do have to hand it to her though.  She set Thalia up beautifully by playing to Thalia's vanity..."It will make you more desirable."  How could Thalia refuse an offer like that, especially when you throw in our gorgeous hero?

I also don't think that Gauri knows of the connection of Shashank and Thalia.  

Great update Devi...  You know it's good when I want to bash heads together and right now I want to bash all four of their heads!  Maybe when Shashank and Shiv meet there will be some bashing?๐Ÿ˜†  (huh, I'm apparently feeling a little violent right now.)

Here's hoping Shanky lives up to the dream.
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loving the way the story is going, you have the best twists of the world..i didn't realize it during 'love and despair' because i read it in one go and din't stop to consider or guess what's going to happen next....................

happy new year.....
blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
      When a woman set out to seduce, she lowers her inhibitions in many ways and presents herself to the man she is seducing.
      Taking this potion should have made her more desirable to him, if she had let her inhibitions go with the rising heat, like what Gauri did when she was affected, but instead she was cringing and withdrawing at his touch or the thought of his touch. Her first reaction was to call out for Shaan. Makes me think her reaction would have been like Gauri's to shiv if it was Shaan present instead of Shiv, she would be craving his touch.
     Why do i keep on getting the feeling that Gauri might have consciously or unconsciously know about the fact that this would happen. She knows of the chemistry between the 2 because of her observation regarding shaans reaction at the party when Thalia kissed Shiv, and coupled that with the facts that he always went to her when called, even if its his wedding day, maybe Gauri has the couple a little more figured out than they themselves have.
     I kind of find it hard to believe, she does not believe enough in Shiv to think that he would fall for something like this.
    Either way, i really look forward to the next update.

Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Let's have some ranouk shaunak
Let's have some party now
Let's have some roula rappa

Let's have some dhol dhamaka
Let's call the dholi now
Let's have some matti tappa

And we twist
We twist
We twist
We twist
And we twist
We twist
We twist
We twist
And we twist
We twist
We twist
We twist
And we twist
We twist
We twist
We twist

^My first reaction after I saw that there was another update from you! :P

AND 

Also,

Because I actually am SO happy that Shiv found out the truth! Yes! I loved Thalia in this one ;) THANK YOU for once! :P

oooOOOoOoOOO Shaan and Thalia = Shalia?! awww yee, I think so ;) I am looking forward to this *ahem* *ahem*  ;)

Great update once again! and update soon :D

AND

HAPPY NEW YEARR! =)
Sorry Tishuu darling... 

No more updates tonight :(  My bf and I are going to some masquerade party to welcome 2011 ;)  
We will see how that goes.... ;)

So tune in tomorrow for more of the Oldest Story.... ;)

Happy New Year's to all of you from the bottom of my heart.  May this year bring you great blessings, warmth, love, comfort, joy, peace, and all that good stuff ;)

Lots of love,

Devi
I was listing all the good things that happened to me in 2010 and your stories are definitely in the list. I have never enjoyed reading anything but  I always waited for your updates. I thank you for the bottom of my heart for giving us such wonderful stories. Apart from the entertaining factor, there is much to learn from them, at least for me. If nothing, I'll improve my vocab for sure :-)

Happy New Year Devi. Hope this new year brings the best for you and those around you.
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyy Devi,

omggg okay i have to say this cuz this is the always the first thing that pops in my head when i read your updates๐Ÿ˜†....you manage to make every update, whether it be intense, romantic, depressing or anything soo freaking amazing with the oh-so-brilliant diction you use....seriously, the level of sophistication with which you write....heck, i feel as if I am reading some top class best seller....though, if you do decide to publish your stories, which you TOTALLY should๐Ÿ˜ณ, this would be the outcome!๐Ÿ˜ณ....omgg i really hope you understood atleast half of what i wanted to say๐Ÿ˜†....like Dol said, i don't think I have ever learnt soo much awesome vocab in my life willingly!๐Ÿ˜†

omgg where has gauri's idea taken all four of them?....she is in soooo much trouble now....i can already imagine our angry, young and most importantly, HAWTT shiv almost pouncing towards her๐Ÿ˜‰....you know i try really really hard but i just can't seem to take my eyes and thoughts away from SG to care about ST๐Ÿ˜†...*sowiee*

looking forward to the next update!
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fire works of new year for oldest couples!!!!