Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This update just brightened up my Saturday :) Thank you! The ending was really cute with G practicing ;)
Btw gals, in case you're wondering.  All those books are actual titles ;)  I did an Amazon search myself to help out Shiv 😉

@Saomom:  The Spanish makes it less corny and more sexy... well, at least for me ;)
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sridevi27

Btw gals, in case you're wondering.  All those books are actual titles ;)  I did an Amazon search myself to help out Shiv 😉

@Saomom:  The Spanish makes it less corny and more sexy... well, at least for me ;)

And we love your writing more for it.....an author that does her research!!
funnymonkey thumbnail
ahah loved da uupdate!
it was so cute
Gauri is practicing how to say ILU hahahha
hilarious
continue soon!
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Te Amo  I Love You....Ana behibak only if she could say it to him.  Not now but soon...and sure he will too Ana behibek as she knows that he does.  True love can never be hidden from any ones notice.  Why we make our lives complicated?  Can it not be just easy?  We do often ask to our self don't we?
Time and experience only can give the answers to our questions.

Sri apon tereko ek baat bolney ka...ki apon tere pey fida hogayla hai...such main...apon jhoot nahi bolta...S@!%a apon key bheje main yeh baat sumaj nahi areyla hai key...tu yeh sub likhta kaisa rey...jo bhi hain s@!%a sidha apon key dil main jakar baithta hai.....

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Newdime

Te Amo  I Love You....only if she could say it to him.  Not now but soon...and sure he will too as she knows that he does.  True love can never be hidden from any ones notice.  Why we make our lives complicated?  Can it not be just easy?  We do often ask to our self don't we?
Time and experience only can give the answers to our questions.

Sri apon tereko ek baat bolney ka...ki apon tere pey fida hogayla hai...such main...apon jhoot nahi bolta...S@!%a apon key bheje main yeh baat sumaj nahi areyla hai key...tu yeh sub likhta kaisa rey...jo bhi hain s@!%a sidha apon key dil main jakar baithta hai.....

Okay Newdime, I am going to let you in on my biggest secret .   I don't know hindi ((I know, I am the Biggest Fraud ever).
yes, I know some words, in fact, all the words that I do know, I end up using for my titles.  But the unfortunate fact is, as much as I want to know Hindi, I don't :(    So, please translate what you said dear... :)
skydaffodils7 thumbnail
Absolutely beautiful! You have put the widest smile on my face, which is exactly what I needed at the end of the day. Gauri's confession couldn't have been better. Love, indeed, does make people complicated, but with those complications, does come many aesthetic things such as when pent up emotions overflow and knows no bounds. Devi, you have ingeniously created one of the best confessions, that meets upon eyes... 
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear...after all the misunderstandings ,the separation and the pain..I hope these guys decide to be less complicated😊.So you dont know hindi.. then how come you all these characters so  well??
Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Awesome update dear...after all the misunderstandings ,the separation and the pain..I hope these guys decide to be less complicated😊.So you dont know hindi.. then how come you all these characters so  well??

haha.. that's dedication ;)  well, that and the fact that I have a very impatient bf who is still sweet enough to answer all my hindi questions. :)
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Madamji for that amazing update :D

Under whatever circumstances it was, at least Gauri confessed :D yay!

..on another note, anymore updates today? hehe 

Oh and, WOW you have a really sweet bf ;) in one of the other threads I think you mentioned that he is telugu..right? :D YAY! I'm telugu tooo.."ANNAYAAA" LOL it means brother :P heheheheh

OHH I was reading the last few pages, and about the song..the tamil one! omg, Rajni looks so different :O But yessshh, I have always wanted to watch Geetanjali! AHHH! I've heard so much about it!! 

..and..wow, too many and's ..SHOBHANA is so beautiful man. holyyyy mollyyyyy. 

yeah, i'm done :P