FF (Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... -pg. 140, 142 - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel like Love and Despair was nothing in comparison to this....
girl...this is awesome !!!!

2 updates in a day....and that too so much that it's left me speechless :)
OMG i randomly checked to see if you had updated before going to bed and there it was..yet another update!!that was amazing work..*sigh*..it totally made my otherwise sucky day..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sri, amazingly hott updates!!

And i have to say this about ur warning.. do u mind explaning exactly what its purpose was?πŸ˜‰

I mean, after all those hours of torture u put us(and ofcourse poor shiv) through, did u really expect ur readers to suddenly turn all shareef and "wait until we are good and married and save this post until after "??

Well, am glad i am 21, so i don't have to feel guilty about reading it.. and reading ur updates have miraculously increased my tolerance levels, thank u very much..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ And i really mean it!!

PS: It is supposed to be a proof that i was just an innocent bachchi before-- Would u believe me if I told u that i didn't know the meaning of the word 'aphrodisiac' until u introduced it to me? And i must tell, u have explained it quite well, i didn't even have to consult a dictionary..

If my parents found out what i am reading now, they might as well confiscate my laptop, and better yet, sue you for contaminating this sweet innocent child's mind!!πŸ˜†

As naughty and nice and as spicy and racy as that it was ..

it goes without saying that it was beautifully and tastefully written!!

Devi..You keep getting better and better...I used to think I have read it all when it came to romance but you have quickly disabused me of any such notionsπŸ˜†...

This was wonderful update...just for the fact that at least one of them is trying to open-up even if she threw it back in his face so to speak...or was it really the heat of the moment?

How do you do it? You have all of us hooked and clamouring for more and more updates πŸ˜†. Its fast becoming an addiction...You better think of opening a rehab centre soon!

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Your writing is just impeccable, which raises itself to the peak!
Originally posted by -pixie-

<Cannot believe she is about to have this conversation on a public forum...>

4 hours- 10 times collectively πŸ˜†...still a lot of hard work I say πŸ˜‰

Lets just say that I am well versed with the technicalitiesπŸ˜†

oh absolutely, i agree πŸ˜‰  now you see why Shiv has all the experience in the world... it's almost like he's been preparing for this one night with Gauri and Akira's plant since he turned 17 πŸ˜‰   maybe there is something to be said about life being pre-destined πŸ˜‰

And Lol... I love your first line πŸ˜‰

-Devi
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

Sri, amazingly hott updates!!

And i have to say this about ur warning.. do u mind explaning exactly what its purpose was?πŸ˜‰

I mean, after all those hours of torture u put us(and ofcourse poor shiv) through, did u really expect ur readers to suddenly turn all shareef and "wait until we are good and married and save this post until after "??

Well, am glad i am 21, so i don't have to feel guilty about reading it.. and reading ur updates have miraculously increased my tolerance levels, thank u very much..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ And i really mean it!!

PS: It is supposed to be a proof that i was just an innocent bachchi before-- Would u believe me if I told u that i didn't know the meaning of the word 'aphrodisiac' until u introduced it to me? And i must tell, u have explained it quite well, i didn't even have to consult a dictionary..

If my parents found out what i am reading now, they might as well confiscate my laptop, and better yet, sue you for contaminating this sweet innocent child's mind!!πŸ˜†

Lol.. now you see why I put up that quote as a disclaimer for my last post... ;)  "Lead me not into temptation.  I can find the way myself."  (here i would like to add my own part - "and if you can't, there are people to give you a lil nudge ;)  
Edit:  think of it that prep for getting married ;)
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
I think m already out of words to appreciate, its a unique story dealin wit lots of human psychological nature, it simply proves at every updates tat u may love some1 truly madly n deeply in disguise of pure hatred n aftr readin ur updates m jst doubtful tat may b i cant say any1 tat "I HATE U" b'coz hate can b a conceald emotion of love.
Devi that was soo amazing stuff, could i suddenlt feel all hot even with the nonstop snow we are having

I like how Shiv tried his very best not to take advantage of Gauri, I was hoping he would do that but then I didn't plan on Gauri lauching her own assault on him

the bath talks were great, finally he was telling her his feelings he kept hidden for soo long